• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:40 am

International Orders / International Shipping

Questions, answers, and discussions about the Lucky Mojo Curio Co.

Re: International Orders / International Shipping

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:07 pm

Hello, Sugarbelle,

We are so happy to have you on the forum.

But, PLEASE do not ask the same questions on different posts. This is called: "Double posting" and is against the forum rules,

Again,

Please e-mail the store and ask them these questions.

Their e-mail address is:

order@luckymojo.com

They will be better able to answer all of your questions on this matter

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Sugarbelle » Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:44 pm

I'm really sorry Miss Aida, did not mean to post the same topic on multiple posts. Won't happen again.
Sugarbelle

Unread postby selly » Sat May 21, 2016 9:25 am

Hi LM, allow me please to ask this questions under this topic. i'm living in Namibia and want to place an order, do you do shipping to Namibia?
the other question, would you give me an example on how to calculate the costing for attraction suppliers?
(im new on this forum)
selly

Unread postby stillsosola » Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:01 pm

hi i was wondering if lucky mojo is still able to ship to mexico? see my mom recently sent me a package with some dried roots and oils and customs seized it and i never got it. I really really need some curios from here but id hate to buy them only to have customs seize them. do yall know if theres any new restrictions ive asked the postal service and they said if its from a company they might let it through anyone know for sure?
stillsosola

Unread postby Sister Jean » Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:10 pm

Hello stillsosola,

I'm very sorry to hear that happened :(

Here is a big ol' list of Lucky Mojo's shipping policies. I'd recommend you scroll down to "Foreign and Overseas Shipping" and read up on those specific policies.

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatorder.h ... ip-nations

If you're unsure about putting in another order, just call the store and ask about shipping to Mexico.

Good luck!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Bank issue regarding order

Unread postby Gillian Shelton1959 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:12 am

Hi there. I am in need of advice regarding my order and have been struggling to find a way to contact you for a reply. I sent a message on 30th October 2016 via facebook as I couldnt find another way to contact you from web shop, but I didnt get a reply (it does say on facebook page "typically replies within a few hours"). Please see message below:

30 October 06:57
"Hi there. I placed an order with the lucky mojo curio co. but have hit a big problem. I have been hit big style by cyber crime (my bank account has been emptied by god knows who) and so cant afford to pay for the order. Please please can I either cancel or suspend my order for at least a month until I can afford to pay for it. The bank have now secured my account and a kind relative has put a small amount of money in there for me to buy food but that is all I have. I tried to contact you on the website but couldnt figure out how. Please advise. My name and address for the order is Gillian Shelton [address redacted] UK.

I noticed that the money for the order was taken from my bank, leaving me without any money at all. I have now recieved the email from the shop, see below:

"On Sat, 5 Nov, 2016 at 17:00, Eileen Edler
<eileen@luckymojo.com> wrote:
Hello,

Your order is ready to ship but when we attempted to charge your credit card for the shipping cost of $54.75 it declined.

Please advise to a new form of payment or rectify this matter with your bank.

We will hold this order for ONE week, if we do not hear from you we will be canceling this order and refunding you for your products MINUS 15% re-stock fee."

I replied to this email straight away with my explanation but haven't had a reply from this either.

Please advise as I can't pay the shipping with no money untill I am paid on 27th November. I so wanted the lovely items but it seems I am not going to get them and I am going to be out of pocket by 15% as well.

Pleeaaase what should I do?
Gillian Shelton1959

Unread postby Eileenluckymojo » Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:12 am

Hello,
I'm sorry to hear about your banking problems,(It's happened to me as well) but I'd be happy to hold your order until the after the 27th!
I'm sorry for not sending you a prompt email reply, but I see that an email was sent to you on saturday by my weekend coworker and I was not here at the shop to reply to you. In the future all you have to do is reply to the email that was sent and we can discuss how you would like the problem to be solved. Again, I'm very sorry for your troubles and I hope they can be resolved quickly for you. please email me at: eileen@luckymojo.com for any questions you may have.
Eileenluckymojo

Unread postby aniviel » Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:53 am

Hello,

I made an order back in August which I completely forgot about. But I never actually received it. I'm in the UK. i had ordered numerous times before and this had never happened... I just realised I haven't burnt one of your candles in a while and thought "wait, I remember purchasing some" and then looked it up. Never arrived. Never received a refund for it for any reason.
aniviel

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:52 pm

Hello, lalyil,

Please contact the store immediately

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

International Shipping

Unread postby Sarzworld » Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:05 pm

Hey All, Good Rising

I am new (probably you can tell) forgive me in advance however I am desperately trying to see if Lucky Mojo does international shipping.

I am here in the UK out in the country and I am having so much difficulty in ordering supplies I purchased Catherine's book which is great btw. Now I am wanting to look for supplies here in the UK however everything is ever mega expensive or lending itself towards pagan/wicaan which isn't for me my energy isn't feeling it.

I have looked around and there are a couple of shops in London however they supplies are limited and many [non-Lucky Mojo brand] products which my energy isn't feeling.

So, I came here and cannot for the life of me see if there is international shipping available. Having spoke to a few friends they say they order from the US as suppliers here in the UK are just so lame.

With that said if there is no international shipping here can you direct to where I can get some help???? This is so frustrating it got me thinking to set up a shop as there is literally nothing here Other than Wiccan!

Many thanks in advance!
Sarzworld

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:44 pm

Hello, Sarzworld ,

Yes, there is international shipping to the UK!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:27 pm

Sarzworld --

We ship to the UK regularly. The cost of postage is high, but that runs both ways, of course. When i want McVittie's Jaffa Cakes here in California, i have to pay high shipping too.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Foreign Order

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:27 pm

Right now 90 percent of orders are shipping in 3-4 days. For foreign orders there will be a slight delay as we weigh the box and charge you exact shipping plus $2.00 for the customs forms. If your credit card does not go through for the shipping charge, we will attempt to contact you three times via email before unpacking everything and putting it back i stock with a 15% restocking fee. However, if the shipping charge goes through successfully, we then put the box into the postal system and it is no longer in our hands. Shipment to England can take 5 to 15 days, and it is pretty random. So count on 10 to 20 days for a small order. If you place a large wholesale order, count on another 5 days on top of that as we make and prepare each item for you.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby amjoy0 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:53 pm

Hi Catherine, would this information above be the same as shipping to Australia?
Many thanks x
amjoy0

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:54 pm

Hello, amjoy0 ,

Yes. EXCEPT for whatever time it takes for the post office to deliver it to Australia

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby amjoy0 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:37 pm

Thanks for your reply Miss Aida :) I know once the items are shipped they are out of Lucky Mojo's hands :) international shipping can either go super quick, or super slow, depending on who handles it in each area sometimes haha

Kind regards
amjoy0

just stay few powder

Unread postby asteni » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:13 am

hello all;

I have finished all my bottles of oils from luckmojo. Its just stay me fews powder. [I have only a few powders remaining -- cat]

I have essence of bend over, love me, money drawing and fast luck.

I wish to buy more oils.

But do you accept paymenent byy check when its comes from europe. Im in france.

Thank you to reply to me

asteni
asteni

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:13 pm

Dear asteni --

All payment must be in US funds.

If you can have your bank make a check payable in US funds, we will accept it -- but we will hold the check a minimum of 3 weeks until we are sure that it clears our bank. If you do this, you must pre-pay your postage, and you won't know how much it is until we pack your box, so we ask you to Include 50 percent extra money for postage. (Example: If you order 50 dollars in products, include 25 dollars extra for postage; if you order 100 dollars in products, include 50 dollars extra for postage. We will take the exact amount of postage plus 2 dollars for filling out the customs form. We will refund any postage overage in cash in your box. You will have to pay your own customs fees, if any.

Better for you would be to get the money in US cash. If you do this, you must pre-pay your postage, and you won't know how much it is until we pack your box, so we ask you to Include 50 percent extra money for postage. (Example: If you order 50 dollars in products, include 25 dollars extra for postage; if you order 100 dollars in products, include 50 dollars extra for postage. We will take the exact amount of postage plus 2 dollars for filling out the customs form. We will refund any postage overage in cash in your box. You will have to pay your own customs fees, if any.

Best for you is to get a credit card that can be used internationally. We run international credit cards though our system all the time. If we have a credit card for you, we will charge the card two times -- first we will charge the card for the cost of the products, then when the box is put together, we will charge the credit card a second time for the exact amount of postage plus 2 dollars for filling out the customs form. You will have to pay your own customs fees, if any.

Thanks for asking.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby sash_26 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:29 am

Hi,

This is regarding a shipment to Australia. I tried to purchase through my VIsA card but it cannot be done because it is not in US funds. Is there any way I can pay through PayPal. Anybody who already purchased from Australia? Please help. Desperately seeking for other options. Or are there anyone in this forum who buys from lucky mojo and sells again with the facility of PayPal?

Thanks
sash_26

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:26 pm

Hello sash_26,

Please refer to this page for complete information about Lucky Mojo's international shipping policies:

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatorder.h ... ip-nations

Also, if you scroll up through this thread, you will find several posts from Miss Cat that explain how to order from Australia. If you have more questions after that, you're welcome to call the shop. (Number is on the page I linked.)
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby sash_26 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:46 pm

I will thank you.
sash_26

Unread postby Moonlightdream » Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:21 am

Hi,
I've been emailing LM a few times without getting the answer to my question. I need to know as soon as possible...
I looked through the shipping rate to Scandinavia which is 34 USD for 4 Pounds weight package.
I want to buy appoximately 9 oils, 9 herb mixes and 9 sachet powders and I'm wondering if all of these products combined will be under 4 Pounds weight, which is 34 USD dollars. If it's over 4 Pounds then it'll cost double, which I find too expensive for the shipping.
Thank you for replying.
Moonlightdream

Unread postby Moonlightdream » Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:28 pm

Can someone please answer my question so thay I know if I should order all those products or not...
Thank you...
Moonlightdream

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:19 pm

Hello, Moonlightdream,

I am sorry but we are not on the forum 24 hours a day. So, please have patience.

You want 9 bottles of oils that contain 1/2 (0.5) ounce of fluid in each bottle. 9X 0.5 = 4.5 ounces

The bottles weigh about the same, so, 4.5 X 2 = 9 ounces. So, let's call that a pound with lots of room.

The herb are lighter than the sachets. Maybe 40 ounces altogether (about 2.5 pounds)

And I would say that after all their wrapping, my guess would be about a little over 3 pounds.

That would be my educated guess

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

PostThis post was deleted by Miss Aida on Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:10 pm.
Reason: Banned-See admin

Unread postby Rootwork_1987 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:07 am

Hello!

I've made two orders from LM and live in Brasil. Can somebody let me know how can I follow the delivery? Thank you so much!!
Thank you Saint Martha for all the support and protection!
Rootwork_1987

Unread postby Miss Athena » Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:09 pm

Hi Rootwork_1987,

You should email the shop and ask them directly, as we do not have access to order information here on the forum.

Their email address is order@luckymojo.com

I hope this helps. Good luck!
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Rootwork_1987 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:32 am

Will do that!!

Thanks!!
Thank you Saint Martha for all the support and protection!
Rootwork_1987

PostThis post was deleted by Miss Aida on Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:19 pm.
Reason: Banned. See admin

Shipping to Australia

Unread postby Kmcgarr77 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:01 am

Hi,

I'm thinking of placing a an order with LM in the near future, including Cat's herb book. I was wondering if you've ever shipped herbs and/or oil with herbs in them to Australia, and if there was a problem? I've looked at the Australian customs website, commercially packaged herbs (under 1 kilo) seem OK, but they ar picky about seeds.

Any experience with this?

Thanks
Kmcgarr77

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:25 pm

Questions about shipping herbs to Australia arise regularly. We have covered the topic in this thread before. Please read from page 1 of the thread and see if you can find what you are looking for. If you still have questions, ask again. Thanks!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Kmcgarr77 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:24 pm

Hi,
Thanks Miss Cat. I read through the rest of the pages, and got a pretty good idea. I also had a chuckle at your 2012 ode to Jaffa Cakes! :) I'm hoping your Herb Book will equip me to source some of the needed plants,etc locally. I'm not adverse to growing my own, either.
I was curious about becoming a possible Aus supplier for LM products, but I have to do alot more research. I'm guess if it was doable, someone would be doing it already! There seems to be a burgeoning interest in Hoodoo here, like elsewhere, but unfortunately alot of it seems to be grafting Hoodoo practices onto Wicca or New Age practices,etc.
I did manage to get my 2 Siamese cats into the country, but it was a long, expensive process that takes a special kind of crazy.
I've ordered some LM products way back in 2003-2004, when I was living in AL. I even pasted the labels and brochure into Book of Shadows :oops:
Kmcgarr77

Previous

• Advertisement
Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

Return to General Lucky Mojo Curio Co. Matters