• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:53 am

Spells to Remove a Generational Curse on a Family

Re: GETTING RID OF GENERATIONAL CURSE

Unread postby Doctor Hob » Sun May 26, 2013 4:31 pm

This is almost certainly going to need the attention of a reader, before a plan of action can be sorted out. There's just no way to fieldstrip the details, otherwise. Check out the member pages at the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers, and see if you can find someone you feel comfortable working with.

http://readersandrootworkers.org
Two-Headed Doctor
Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Re: Getting rid of a generational curse

Unread postby iykemez » Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:43 am

Hello every one,

First, I m a Nigerian, currently residing in South Africa. All my life I have this stories of generational curses. I come from a christian home, I can't really tell who might have cursed me, and can't place my hand on any one with such tendencies at the moment, but our family believes something my have been done, and we have said prayers upon prayers, even till now, and I m aged 29, but I have come to realize that all my life I have never been able to rise above a certain level I could call average

left Nigeria for South Africa some 2 yrs back, and I have never been better than I was back there in Nigeria, I have a consistent, real and obvious run of bad luck since coming to South Africa, and as much as I try to stay positive, I think, or rather I m confident that if I don't take drastic steps to end this, my life might as well be over.

I have had stories of generational curses since my childhood, prayed and fasted over it, but things appear to be getting worse

I entered Google just to seek for solution and then came along this forum, and I need help, so broke now that I don't can't afford to pay for any, so I thought I could use some help from this forum, please I need advise on what to do, I m ready to go all the way. Seeing so many things about getting crossed and stuffs I don't really understand, how do I get help, what is the first step to take

Thanks to who ever is willing to help, I am a layman when it comes to stuffs like this, so I'd like to get a step by step approach, which I ll consider a last ditch effort before considering things like suicide, I can't live like this. I feel like if I do nothing about it, my life will end up into nothingness, so I have to fight, just can't figure out how, or where to start

I ll appreciate any idea. pls help!!!
iykemez

Re: Spells to Remove a Generational Curse on a Family

Unread postby starry moonlit night » Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:05 am

Hi iykemez,

To remove a curse, you can try the 13 herb bath:
http://herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html

And

Uncrossing spell kit:
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-uncrossing.html

After your uncrossed, do a roadopener spell to clear all obstacles from you.
http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html

Also use some Fastluck products as well. To get things moving quckier.
http://www.luckymojo.com/fastluck.html

I recommend you also protect yourself so this dosen't happen again.
http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

Hope this helps, Good luck!
Proud Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1824
starry moonlit night

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:55 pm

For generational curses, I was taught that during your uncrossing work you are to recite 1 Chronicles 1: 1-28 which ends with the sons of Abraham then you are to recite your family's names going seven generations back followed by Psalm 25. You can pray this while working with the Uncrossing Spell kit.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Generational Curse

Unread postby Kuhrohk » Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:11 pm

Hey guys,

I need some help with a generational curse.

Not long ago my father pulled me aside and told me that since I was getting married I needed to be made aware of a curse on his bloodline. For at least 5 generations, the first born child of the eldest surviving child has died. I have no background as to when this started, but I was able to check records going back to my great grandfather and the pattern is consistent.

My grandmother had an elder sibling who died of strange causes, leaving her the eldest. When she had her first child, the daughter died of an ‘uncommon ailment’, leaving my father as the eldest. My father’s first child, my sister, died of a rare disease that is said to only effect tiny infants and not usually progress the way it did (I can provide details but I’m not entirely sure it’s relevant). That leaves me as his eldest and the next in line.

For a while I haven’t allowed myself to give it much thought as there isn’t much I can do. But as my husband starts talking about children, I realized there IS something I can do.

I’m looking for advice as to protection of unborn or small children, and most of all I am looking for recommendations to rootworkers or readers that have dealt with something like this. I was scouring the rootworker listings, but I would really prefer to get a recommendation instead of going on a hunch.

I’ve done work before undoing jinxes and crossings but I’ve never tried to work against anything with this sort of consistent pattern and frankly I’m intimidated. I want to be able to break the curse before my own children and grandchildren are in jeopardy, and I wouldn’t be opposed to getting an idea of what caused this in the first place.

Thanks in advance.
Kuhrohk

Re: Generational Curse

Unread postby Kuhrohk » Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:26 pm

Also I JUST noticed there's a similar post here. I still would like a reference since I've seen first hand the effects of whatever is going on. Mine is not related to any reading I've already had, only from accounts of my aunt, great uncle and sister dying under near identical circumstances.
Kuhrohk

Unread postby Susan Barnes » Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:49 am

Hi Kuhrohk,

Generational curses should be done by someone who is experienced in this type of work.
If you reread this thread you'll see some pretty powerful workers who specialize in this type of work.
Look at their name and go back to :
www.readersandrootworker.org
I bet the person's name will stand out to you. :)

There are also excellent curse breakers on Hoodoo psychics:
www.hoodoopsychics.com

The Saints I pray to for the protection of unborn children are:
Saint Gerard Majella
St. Joseph
and Saint Beretta Molla, she is a patron Saint of Mothers, Physicians and unborn children.

While you are praying to these Saints, do the uncrossing work.
http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

If you have further questions you can PM me.

Blessings,
Susan
Member of AIRR
Member of Hoodoo Psychics
Call 1-888-4-HOODOO Ext: 9000
Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

How to break an ancient curse

Unread postby misscrazyDee21 » Mon May 19, 2014 7:53 pm

Hi everyone I'm a newbie and sm about to order a jinx/curse breaking kit but before I do so I just want to make sure I get the right things for my situation.

I grew up happy although poor, I was really good in school and was favored by alot ppl. However my Mother on the other hand was always a mess...she tries very hard to have a successful relationship but ever since she left my father her relationship were very rocky and our lives became very hard. I did a divination and realized that I had some jinx/curse however without mentioning my mom , the reader was able to tell me that this curse was coming from my mother to me. Is this possible? I know my mother was cursed because she's been told countless times but I don't think she knows what to do to help herself.

Here's the background. My mom got involved with a married man which is my father and his wife became extremely angry and was obsessively stalking my mother. She happened to get a hold of my mother's picture and at the time my mom wss pregnant with me and had already had a 2 year old son (not for my dad). My dad's wife told my mother at the time when she got her picture that she was going to kill her and her son and her unborn baby(me). At the time my mom didn't pay any attention to the incident but something strange happened. My mom moved from her address and shortly after I was born but I was a few weeks before my due date.

My mom's life spiral downstream ever since ranging from miscarriages to relationship problems to financial problems to her looking her very worst and I mean its not normal because everything she does fails. May I add that my dad and mom would fight non stop after that until his eife decided to come to America then there he goes(my dad) chasing after her leaving his children behind, but it's strange because he was clearly in love with my mom, so much so that he was obsessed with her.

Now this relates to me because she obviously cursed my mom while she was pregnant with me hence why as I grew up relatively happy. But as I get older I realize that even though my life is a little better than my mom I see where I'm having similar problems that she had and every one around me is surprised at the way life is turning out for me. Its sad because I really try to have good relationships, jobs and just a stable life but since I got older and moved to America its been do so difficult.
misscrazyDee21

Re: How to break an ancient curse

Unread postby brthrchristopher » Mon May 19, 2014 9:42 pm

I'd say you got the right kit. Just keep in mind that as the curse is long standing, it might take more then once to completely remove the effects. But the kit is an excellent place to start.
brthrchristopher

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Mon May 19, 2014 11:37 pm

Most people say that a curse can carry over from the mother to a child. It is also said that whatever affects the mother during pregnancy may have an impact on the child. Make sure you include your mother in an uncrossing procedure regardless if she is living or dead. That kit will be a good start.
Best of luck to you.
Need Help? I am on AIRR --
www.readersandrootworkers.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ReadersandRootworkers
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Sarafina » Tue May 20, 2014 4:19 pm

I would get a reading

A reading is how I knew of my own generational curse. I would even get it before ordering just in case there are more things to buy or maybe the reading will suggest something completely different depending on the situation.

I would start with a $10/1 question reading with an AIRR worker trhen go from there. IMO

good luck
Sarafina

Unread postby misscrazyDee21 » Thu May 22, 2014 8:56 am

Thank you all for responding. I would like to know if by doing it more than once are you suggesting that I order more than one kits, and if so how many would you advice? By the way the kit comes with a 13 herb sachet do you believe it would be smart to do the ritual for 13 days.

My mother is alive but living in the caribbeans. What can I have her do for herself, should we both do the same things, at the same time even though I am in the United States.

I was thinking about using the moon phase as a guide, but I would also like to know some bible verse or psalms that would go well with what I'm trying to do.

On the last note I would also like some help in figuring out what to use to restore some of what she stole from us with this curse, like: our happy, joy in relationships, our beauty, our success and prosperity she basically held us down to live a life of misery I want to refresh my life and my mother's life with the things she took away.

I'm also want to reverse the curse back to its sender.
misscrazyDee21

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri May 23, 2014 9:03 pm

Hello, misscrazyDee21,
I don't know about a $10 yes and no question. This type of reading would involve a lot more than a yes or no question.
I would go for the 1/2 hour reading (minimal).
Here are bible verses (Psalms. Which are wonderful prayers)
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... _of_Psalms
You might want to obtain a full reading and some magical coaching on this. Or have spell work done for you. I believe that this would involve some work!
You might want to try the Uncrossing kit: www.luckymojo.com/spell-uncrossing.html
BUT....here is an entire webpage for uncrossing (and then it tells how to give it back to your enemy: www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
Then, take a look at all of the cleansing threads on this forum. Just go to the upper right hand side of this page. In the dark green area is a white box. Type in spiritual cleansings.
Wishing you the best on this.
Let us know if you have any questions after reading these pages that I have provided.
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Find me on the AIRR website
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby misscrazyDee21 » Mon May 26, 2014 9:02 pm

Thank you Miss Aida
misscrazyDee21

Generational and recent spells...how to cleanse then protect

Unread postby AStarIsBorn » Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:07 pm

I won't go too much into my past here, but it was safe to say I was special. In my family, to certain people in my family, in general.

In the past I dated A list movie stars and pro athletes. It was like I was a star myself. I firmly believe my biological mother put something on me before she died in 2000. My ex best friend's family put something on me last year as well, which made things worse. I know I have family members who have passed on watching over me and they have protected me from some very serious things.

Due to what was placed on me, there has been basically a fight over me. My family members have kept me alive, but existing, not living. One minute there's feast, the next famine. I want to live again. There are glimpses of who I was born as, but then the spells, curses, whatever take over and then it messes everything up.

I can't get a reading from my chosen reader for a few weeks (they aren't available until then), but this has ruined my (and my son's life) long enough. I have done 2 hyssop baths since these damn things have messed up something that would have turned my life around and I am working to get that back. I do feel better and money is starting to come back into my life (albeit slowly).

I would like to know some things to do to further cleanse, then protect myself.

Thank you so much!
Thank you Miss Cat & Miss Aida
Thank you to all who contribute
Special thank you to St. Expedite
AStarIsBorn

Re: Generational and recent spells...how to cleanse then protect

Unread postby AStarIsBorn » Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:09 am

By the way, that is a question, not a statement. lol :lol:

Anyone? Bueller?
AStarIsBorn

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:37 pm

Hello, MarcelosSB ,
I saw your post the day before yesterday and you were the next one that I was going to answer today.
I apologize for not answering sooner but I had a bunch of people ahead of you. So, please forgive me.
Glad that you are getting a reading on this.
And so sorry that your life is not the way that it was.
I would highly recommend that you take the 13 day bath (the hyssop is more for receiving forgiveness). www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html
You might want to work with the jinx killer oil www.luckymojo.com/jinxkiller.html
Before doing this, I would definitely clean the house with Chinese wash and then follow up with Tibetan Ghost purging incense to get rid of whatever bad things are in your house.
www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html
www.luckymojo.com/tibetanghostpurgingincense.html
Occasionally spray, after that, with Florida water (I just put it in a spray bottle) www.luckymojo.com/floridakanangawater.html
And then, follow up with Fiery wall of protection for yourself and your child. www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
You might even want to carry a protection mojo on you afterwards also.
Uncrossing, Jinx Killing, and spiritual cleansing (followed by protection) is a bit of a process. But, in the end, you'll do better.
After that, you may want to try a Blockbuster spell to "bomb" open those doors that got slammed in your face www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html
I'm sure your reader will give you more information
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby AStarIsBorn » Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:55 pm

Thank you SO much, Miss Aida. I didn't mean to sound impatient. I just realized after I posted it that the title may have seemed more like a post of something I've done, not something I need help with - but then I couldn't edit it.

I have done SO much reading, but I was not sure how to proceed because I KNEW that the hyssop baths weren't enough. When you don't know where to start, you just get mired down.

Thanks to you, I now have an attack plan and can begin to gather what I need. :D
AStarIsBorn

Unread postby BlakPrincessUK » Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:34 am

Hello Everyone
I am currently performing the 9 day herb bath for spiritual power and mastery. Many things are coming to the forefront. The number one issue is the family/ancestral/generational curse that has followed me and my siblings all our lives.

Its alittle bit disheartening to read the responses on this page..i.e.. pull yourself together....13 herb bath day and uncrossing should do the trick... I have complete faith in these products but let me tell you curses are real and can be passed down from generation to generation.

I am of Nigerian heritage and my father's last name literally means " a name that inspires anger". Somewhere along the line our real last name was interchanged for this one because our ancestors did something horrendous that the community cursed them with this name. In addition, where my mother was born, the first daughters are cursed. The first daughters marry have children and the husband leaves them. This is a fact, a pattern that repeats itself with each family. The first daughter's lives are always hard, difficult, and they ususally die alone . I have seen this pattern with me and my two sisters, my mother and her sisters and I have heard stories of my great granmother also going through the same pattern.
The curse manifests itself as a repellent. thats the only way I can describe it. Men pretty much ignore me despite my beauty. I mean even when I join dating online groups I get very few responses. I have married twice and each marriage lasted around five years and my husbands left me.

i did the uncrossing 13 day bath around my 49th birthday and I feel it has been effective. However I was wondering why I am still not finding love and I have come to the conclusion that my uncrossing has to be ongoing until I am completely clear. So I plan on at least monthly uncrossing baths and reversing work.

I am writing this post to encourage others. I have spent the last 20 years running from Pastor to Pastor, from church to church in the desperate hope that someone can help me. To no avail. I have been diagnosed with the problem and no remedy was offered. I fasted and prayed and went for countless deliverances and yet still the same and unchanged.

Well i have decided that maybe the power and abliity is within me, that I can break the cursed pattern and jinx that I was born into. And I will accomplish this task. I will also seek out a AIRR that understands and specialises in this issue.

For those that are in a similiar situation, keep on moving forward and perservering. Start by telling yourself that you are the light in your family. Each morning you wake and at every possible opportunity say "I am blessed and highly favoured" even when you don't feel like it.The curse that affected your generational line will not effect you or your descendents etc. There is a great deal of power in the word.

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank Miss Cat and all the wonderful LM team/family for your exquisite products and this forum. I have learnt sooo much and I continue to be empowered.
BlakPrincessUK

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:33 pm

Hello, BlakPrincessUK ,
Wow! What a POWERFUL post! Thank you so very much for sharing this with all of us.
And I LOVE the Nigerian!!! My hope is to visit Nigeria one day: so much history, so much culture, etc.
I wanted to add that an Ancestor altar could help A LOT. Getting help from your ancestors in fighting off these things is a "Good deal" because they know what you're going through and may have some information on fighting it and can help
Just my 2 cents.
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby BlakPrincessUK » Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:58 am

Thanks Miss Aida
How do I set up an ancestral altar ? I really don't know much about my ancestors.I was thinking about a mirror reversal box to reverse the curse back. Would that work ? also enlisting Arch Angel Michael to fight on my behalf ?
Nigeria is a beautiful country despite it getting a bad rap. let me know when you are going I will be more than happy to give you survival tips !!
BlakPrincessUK

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:46 am

Thanks Miss Aida

How do I set up an ancestral altar ? I really don't know much about my ancestors.

These links will provide information contained here in the forums for the construction and care for an ancestor altar:

http://forum.luckymojo.com/how-to-approach-ancestor-altar--t15987.html

http://forum.luckymojo.com/altars-questions-and-answers-t124s270.html
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby BlakPrincessUK » Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:25 am

Miss Aida thanks so much for this suggestion. it really got me pondering. My granmother married into the family and was not effected by the "curse". At first I was going to appeal to my great granmother who initiated my mother but My granmother is a much better connection. I have a wrapper she gave to me and her picture. my sister died young and an Uncle who I loved very much and protected me also passed on. I will set up an altar for all three. I spoke to my sister in London and she thinks this is a great idea and will set up her altar as well. The plan is to set the altar on the same day and to burn a candle the same day. A synchronised effort.

Miss Aida, can't tell you how much I truly truly appreciate your advice.
BlakPrincessUK

Curses

Unread postby stanthony » Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:47 am

I went to for a reading yesterday and I was told that at birth I was cursed. The curse was placed during my mothers pregnancy with the intention for me or her to die. We are both alive but my life has been like breaking rocks. I knew within my spirit that there was something wrong but yesterday I received confirmation. But I was told that the curse was so old that there was nothing that could be done. My health is bad, I cant keep a job, I'm in so much debt that at this point Ive given up on life. Can a 41 year old curse be broken? Can I live the life that I dreamt of as a child? Can I know happiness before I die or will death release me from this suffering?
stanthony

Unread postby J-Mo » Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:16 am

Hello, stanthony

I am so sorry to hear about your situation, please know that you have come to the right place for help and that there is hope.

I merged your topic here and i think you will find some very helpful information in this thread, just scroll through.

I would highly recommend getting a reading from a member of AIRR http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/A ... ootworkers. I find it irresponsible to tell someone you do a reading for that a curse can't be broken. Please get a second opinion, if money is an issue there are members of AIRR who do ten minute readings for ten dollars or you can sign up to be on the radio show.
J-Mo
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:45 am

Hello, stanthony,

I can't imagine that someone would tell you that a curse cannot be broken.

Something sounds suspicious here.

Please take J-Mo's advice and get a second opinion from an AIRR member: http://readersandrootworkers.org
OR from a Hoodoo Psychic: www.hoodoopsychics.com

Wishing you the very best
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby littlewing » Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:36 am

I had an excellent reading with Miss Aida about my mother. I need to do an uncrossing on her but I need to do it without her knowledge because she is suspicious of anything that resembles Santeria (what she grew up with in Cuba). She seems to be okay with herbal baths, so I will keep making those for her.

Any other suggestions for low profile uncrossing work on someone's behalf?
Thank you Saint Expedite, St. Joseph, and St. Jude
Thank you Miss Aida and Aura
littlewing

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:00 pm

Hello, littlewing,

Thank you for your kind words

What about when she washes her clothes, you could dilute uncrossing bath crystals and put them in the rinse cycle?

You can also put it in a spray bottle and spray her bedding when she's not home. As a matter of fat, you could quick spray a lot of things.

Just a little idea here.

Now, here's a page about laying tricks. You could lay tricks out for her (but in a good way, using products that will help her)

www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

I hope this helps!!
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby littlewing » Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:12 am

Thank you Miss Aida! Her apartment needs a good cleaning so I can start with that and use LM Chinese Wash and Buffalo Ammonia. After I can spray the carpet and bedding water mixed with jinx breaker oil. I may have to do that more secretly. Maybe I can send her away while I'm cleaning under the guise of protecting her from the cleaning fumes. I can also offer to do her laundry and add some jinx breaker oil to the wash. Sounds like a lot of work, but it's badly needed.
Thank you Saint Expedite, St. Joseph, and St. Jude
Thank you Miss Aida and Aura
littlewing

Am I Crossed, Jinxed, Hexed, Cursed? If So, What Can I Do?

Unread postby Orume » Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:12 pm

Firstly, I want to admit that I'm not experienced in hoodoo, voodoo, santeria, or brujeria. I come from European magickal training, mostly chaos, discordianism, and some neopaganism.

I'm flying blind, but on a mission.

Some 20 years ago, my fiance's father had a long-term affair with a bruja while his wife suffered and eventually died from cancer. He left the bruja when his wife was on her deathbed. A curse was laid upon the family. His two children, my fiancé and his brother, have suffered ever since. Their story reads like something out of a novel -- both of them suffer serious medical issues, psychological disorders, bad luck at love, even worse luck at money and work, abusive relationships, the list goes on and on and on.

I love my fiancé dearly; he's absolutely the sweetest man I've ever met and does NOT deserve to carry this curse! And his brother now has twin boys who are already bearing the same burden at such young age. The two of them have diabetes, celiac disease, and one was born deaf.

I freely admit to having little knowledge of the religious and magical practices of the African diaspora. I'm an outsider. But for the sake of my fiancé, his brother, and the twins, I ask for help.

I haven't got Internet access of my own, so my replies may be delayed. I apologize ahead of time for that. If you are willing to help, I am extremely grateful! If you don't feel a need to post or send a message, I understand, but only ask for a prayer for the twins, please. They are the true victims.

Thank you for reading.

-Orume-
Orume

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:20 pm

Hello, Orume,

Welcome to the forum. If you get a chance (and would like to), please introduce yourself on the introduction thread.

I would also encourage you to read the forum rules to get familiar with how we work.

I have mover=d and merged your question to the appropriate subforum. The answers to your questions are on the very first page (uncrossing, fiery wall, etc).

It would be easier t navigate the forum by going to the upper right hand corner of any page. In the dark green area, there is a white search box. Just type in your key words (in this case, curse) and then you'll be taken to a few topics. From there you can fid exactly what you're looking for.

I wish you the very best with your spell work. And I'm sure that you'll be able to successfully cast these spells yourself if you buy the spell kits. Here are a couple that I recommend:

www.luckymojo.com/spell-uncrossing.html

FOLLOWED BY....

www.luckymojo.com/spell-fiery-wall-of-protection.html

Take care

Happy New Year
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Orume » Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:00 am

Thank you, Miss Aida! I'm sorry for not doing the appropriate reading first; obviously I'm extremely new and don't know my way around yet. Although I've found time and time again that, in magic (with or without the K), sometimes just asking for a nudge in the right direction can do wonders.

I'll look into what you've suggested and purchase the spell kits. I'm very grateful for your help. :-)

-Orume-
Orume

Unread postby Dimplez » Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:04 pm

Hello,

I did some uncrossing work and uncrossing bath for 7 days. I believe my family is cursed in love starting with my Mom not her siblings but her and her immediate family ...My mom has never been married and has had bad luck in love all her life. She just recently got engaged in her late 50's but no wedding yet. I have had the worst luck in love as well and never been married despite the fact I am a good catch look wise, intelligent etc. I am often told by Men that I will make someone a good wife. :cry: I have 2 daughters who are young adults, and they have never been in relationships, not even experiencing puppy love. So I deiced to do the uncrossing which I did twice a month apart because the first 7 day candle had black soot at the top. Anyways, appx 8 days after my candle burned out I was sitting at home downstairs when I heard the huge BOOM above me. The sound came from my bedroom and it sounded like someone took a heavy TV or something and through it on the floor, it literally shook the house... I grabbed a knife LOL and ran upstairs to see that everything in every room, closet and even the attic intact. I called my Mom and told her what happened and she said she experienced the same thing earlier that morning having breakfast with her fiancé when they both her a loud boom that sound like it was coming from the Refrig or Garage....they both investigated to find nothing... I pondered on this thinking maybe the curse has been removed from us... I know I should get a reading...but just wondering if anyone experienced this before or does this sound like a removal of something? I can say since doing the uncrossing work I have had a lot of opportunities with jobs which was an issue as well. Thank you for your advice in advance.
Dimplez

Unread postby MoonBreath » Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:43 pm

Dimplez, YES, the sound could very well have been the curse breaking. I can't remember where, but somewhere on this forum this issue has come up before. Seems like someone heard a loud 'pop' and it was an indication that the curse was broken. Does anyone else remember that old post?

Anyway, if you see signs in your life that the jinx is off ... that is confirmation enough, right? If it were me, I would keep this information quiet in case the one who put the original curse on you is still alive. A reading would be helpful in this regards. But still, at the very least, you and your family should do some protection work to make sure nothing else gets on you.

Best wishes!
MoonBreath

Unread postby Dimplez » Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:10 pm

Thank you @MoonBreath I will definitely get a reading done. :)
Dimplez

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:04 pm

MoonBreath is right on the money!!!
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Ernie » Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:06 pm

Lucky Mojo is proud to announce the publication of a new book by Khi Armand, the host of the popular LMC Radio Network show "On Sacred Ground." In "Deliverance!," Khi unlocks the secrets of how to take off crossed conditions and achieve healing and protection.

The book will debut at the 8th Annual Hoodoo Heritage Festival in Forestville, California, May 16th-17th, 2015, and a copy will be included in the admission package for the event, because Khi will be teaching a workshop on how to do this work. We are taking pre-orders now. "Deliverance" ships on May 18, 2015. Pre-ordered copies will be signed by the author.

BOO-GRI-DELI
Deliverance by Khi Armand
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
Contents

Dedication 4
Acknowledgements 4
About This Book 5
Who Will Deliver Us? 6
What Is Hoodoo? 7
The Terminology of Conjure 8
On the Purchase of Spiritual Products 9
On Botanicals, Minerals, and Animal Curios 10
Diagnosing Spiritual Problems 11
Understanding Magic 11
Understanding Spiritual Gifts 13
Understanding Initiatory Crises 14
Understanding Jinxes and Crossed Conditions 16
Understanding Intrusive Spirits and Energies 17
Understanding Curses 18
Interpreting Dreams, Signs, and Omens 20
Formal Methods of Divination and Reading 23
Spiritual First Aid Spells 26
Uncrossing and Spiritual Cleansing 29
Uncrossing Money: Deliverance from Poverty 39
Uncrossing Love: Deliverance from Loneliness 45
Uncrossing Health Matters 49
Uncrossing Legal Matters 54
Dealing with Intrusive Spirits and Energies 58
Reversing and Protection 60
Carrying the Good Work On 66
Unlocking Clarity and Self-Mastery 66
When You Are Stuck: Block Buster Work 69
When You Are Ready: Road Opener Work 71
Maintenance: How Often Should You Cleanse? 72
Developing Relationships with Helping Spirits 73
Developing Relationships with Ancestors 74
Developing Relationships with Angels and Saints 79
How to Find the Right Root Doctor 86
Spiritual and Social Resources 89
Frequently Asked Questions 90
Bibliography 96
Ernie
Forum Moderator

Unread postby BlakPrincessUK » Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:14 am

Hello all
I was fortunate to attend the Hoodoo festival and recievedreceived a signed copy of this book. If you consider yourself under a curse or extreme bad luck then this book Is for you!!

Ancestral curses are typically not dealt with in detail but fir those whose lives it effects , it's tangible. I almost feel that the lack of resources and remedies are also part of the curse. A feeling of hopelessness as Noone believes or can offer effective assistance.

I love this book. It tackles our ancestors, Uncrossing, jinx ing etc, with specific rituals to remove you from the grasp of such malvolent energies.

Thank you so much for this book Khi, Ms Cat and all at lucky mojo. It is an absolute Godsend.
BlakPrincessUK

badluck/curse removal

Unread postby kidb201 » Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:00 pm

i have a curse on me thats was put on me when i was kid.its sometype curse that goes away in comeback .i went to a rootworker on airr in he told me he couldnt help me no more .in im going to a rootworker now who has done a mirror box in has been lighting an uncrossing candle,protection in cleansing candle everyday for the last 2 months in thing still continue to get worst

so does anyone have any idea of what i can do to get rid of this curse?
kidb201

Re: badluck/curse removal

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:08 pm

Hi kidb201,

You should consult your AIRR worker who is helping you, as they know your situation best and can advise on other things you could do to help. Asking for outside help may result in contradictory advice and you should avoid that.

Good luck, I hope this situation gets better for you!
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Gypsy Curse on Family

Unread postby Drewashman » Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:10 pm

Merry meet one and all

Back in the 1970s my grandma had a gypsy come to her home trying to sell things and my gran refused, the gypsy woman said that my gran and all of her family would never have any lasting luck and would always encounter problems.

Over the years this has come to light more and more with sudden deaths, accidents, people sent to prison for stuff they truly were not guilty of and many smaller incidents, little accidents, etc.

I'd appreciate some genuine help and advice as every time my fiancee and I get one foot on the ladder someone kicks it away.
Drewashman

Re: Gypsy Curse on Family

Unread postby Miss Athena » Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:17 pm

Hi Drewashman,

I'm sorry that your family is experiencing so much difficulty.

You may wish to read this page on so-called Gypsies, scammers who are known to fraudulently read for customers and declare curses when in fact there may be none:

http://www.luckymojo.com/blackgypsies.html

There may or may not be magical interference in your family's luck and it is impossible to tell without a reading from a reputable reader. You may wish to consult someone from the following sources, who are all ethical and capable readers and rootworkers. They can best discern the source of your problems and advise on remedies to overcome them.

http://www.hoodoopsychics.com
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/

In the meantime, you may want to get an Uncrossing kit, which includes everything you need plus full instructions, to rid yourself of any spiritual messes that may be getting in your way. It never hurts, and can only help.

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-uncrossing.html

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Eric1974 » Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:32 am

Hello Forum,

Will a general curse reversal also reverse a family curse fro my life? Or do I need to focus on that issue particularly?
Eric1974

Unread postby Miss Athena » Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:03 pm

Hi Eric1974,

I would focus on that specifically, since it has more roots in your family than a general curse directed solely at you might have. If in doubt, get a reading for clarity and advice on how to proceed.

www.hoodoopsychics.com
www.readersandrootworkers.org/

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Generational Curse: Need Help

Unread postby Bright_Canoodle » Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:13 pm

Hello,

I need some advice on what my next steps should be in dealing with a generational curse.

Over Thanksgiving, my mother was in San Francisco. She had some time to kill before meeting up with a friend, and decided to go hang out in a park. While she was sitting on a bench, a young woman (mid 20's) with black hair and black eyes sat down next to my mother. She had a young child with her. After a few minutes of sitting quietly next to my mother, she introduced herself as a Cherokee spiritual practitioner, or something along those lines. She explained to my mother that her mother, grandmother, etc. were Cherokee Medicine Women. She went on to tell my mother that she was getting some strong vibes from her, and asked if she could share what she was feeling with my mother. My mother agreed.

The Cherokee woman told my mother that she had a daughter (me), and that we have a fractured relationship (which we do). She went on to make some statements, and then asked my mother if they were true. She mentioned that my mother may feel like she has bad luck because every time something good happens, it is undone with some horrible event. She also stated that I have very meaningful, successful work to do, but that obstacles always prevent me from fully succeeding, and reaching the planned outcome. The Cherokee woman also stated that both my mother and I, may have a feeling deep inside of us that keeps us feeling uneasy all the time. All these things that she said are true.

The Cherokee woman then went on to say that the reason why my mother and I are having such a difficult time, is that my grandmother did something horrible, and was cursed by the person she wronged. The Cherokee woman said the curse was put on all females who are born of my grandmother and her lineage. The Cherokee woman stated that when she looks at my mother, she sees a tall man standing behind her and me. She said he is evil. She said he is preventing us from reaching our full potential, and experiencing true joy and happiness.

When my mother shared this with me, she told me a story about my grandmother and my mother's 16th birthday. My mother told me that she had a sweet 16 party at her house, and that my grandmother started acted up (not unusual if you knew my grandmother), and a food fight was instigated. My mom's friends thought it was a cool party, but my mother was furious. After the party, my mother asked my grandmother why she acted up, and embarrassed her at the party. In a moment where my grandmother let her guard down, she responded to my mother, "I can't help it. I did something horrible, and I was cursed. It is the curse!"

My grandmother never elaborated or spoke of the curse again. However, I do remember her running around telling my uncles, and their spouses that she would curse them when they upset her. I asked my mother if she asked the Cherokee woman on how to remove the curse. She said that my mother needed to by some candle that was around $300. My mother didn't get the name of the candle or any other pertinent information, but I refuse to start another new year with bad juju hanging over my head.

I do not believe this was a coincidence, and truly believe this was at the very least a message for me. The last few years of my life have been horrific with obstacle after obstacle and setback after setback.

I started using Angel Cards about a year ago, and through one of the readings, I found out that Ganesha is one of my spiritual guides. Ironically, I came across a beautiful handmade wooden Ganesha statue a few days later that I bought. I had no idea that Ganesha was a remover of obstacles.

Now I feel like that I am being directed to more concrete evidence on how to truly remove these "generational" obstacles.

1) What are my next steps?

2) Can I break this generational curse on my own?

3) Should I seek someone who specializes in breaking curses?

I live in the Southern California area, so if you have resources out here, I am completely open to them. Thank you!
Bright_Canoodle

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:12 pm

Bright_Canoodle --

Here is my advice:

1) Get a short reading from someone to confirm that there is a curse. It sure sounds like you do have confirming evidence, but further insight will be of benefit. At that reading, ask your questions # 2 and 3. An honest reader will answer honestly, not with self-interest.

2) You can try. It is less costly. See the book "Deleiverance," notated above. For $9.00 plus shipping it will truly open your eyes. Also see this web page:

AIRR: Magical Coaching and Spiritual Advice
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... ual_Advice

3) Again, you can try, but we are not giving you a reading here, so all we can say is that if you do decdide to seek a rootworker out, learn about the costs, the way the work will be done, and what you can expect in the way of follow-ups. PLEASE read these helpful web pages:

AIRR: Jinx Breaking, Uncrossing, Reversing, and Road Opening
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... ad_Opening

AIRR: Suggestions For Clients
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/S ... or_Clients

AIRR: Questions to Ask Your Reader, Rootworker, or Conjure Doctor
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Q ... ure_Doctor

AIRR: Contract
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Contract
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Aunietoo » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:29 pm

I think myself, my father and my brother may have some kind of curse placed on us. We all have been the victim of misdiagnosis by doctors so often with so many serious consequences, as I write this my Dad just got out of surgery and may have to have his hand removed because of the complications from a misdiagnosis, and I myself have a foot so swollen I can't get even one size up loose slipper on it, it hurts so bad, and I'll probably end up going to the emergency room tomorrow morning. I can't seem to get an accurate diagnosis for my health problems, one that doesn't change from month to month. My brother is the same way and always in pain. Nothing is resolved and healed.

This doesn't end at our health, we have problems with car repairs, home repairs, musical instrument repairs, etc., nothing seems to be successfully fixed and we end up overspending so much money. We also have many other problems with jobs, money, relationships, but misdiagnosis, the inability to fix a problem, seems to be a recurrent theme.

My feeling around what goes wrong is the Old Testament sense of "the perverse", evil intercepts and diverts the intended course of God's good for us, does this make sense?

I want to contact AIRR and get a reading, but I'm afraid this curse will act on that to, is there something I can do before contacting an AIRR reader so that I can finally get some resolution? I've been to a psychic that I really believe in, and things kept going off in so many directions, everything just got so confused.

Any help you all on the forum could give me would be wonderful.
Thank you St. Expedite for the amazing help you've given me.
Thank you St. Jude for favors granted.
Aunietoo

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:05 pm

Hello, Aunietoo ,

Perform a protection spell on yourself before contacting an AIRR member

www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

ALSO, do not state out loud to anybody that you are contacting an AIRR member for a reading (don't put it out in the universe for any entities to hear you).

I hope this helps and that you are able to get the help that you need.

Take care of yourself
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Aunietoo » Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:50 pm

Thank you Miss Aida. Before I went to the emergency room I lit a candle inscribed with a wish for healing and a clear diagnosis, and then anointed it with healing and clarity oil so it would be burning to back me up while I was there, and I wore chuparrosa oil as a scent. Although I didn't get a diagnosis, I got some good anti-inflammatory and pain relieving meds, and the doctor seemed a bit huffy, he took a whole bunch of pictures of my foot, he said he was going to email them to my doctor so that "she would take me seriously." LOL.

I paid for a healing candle to be set at the church for my father too, it seems like I can already feel it, even though it's not set yet.

I think something is upset that I'm doing daily cleansing and work to banish the bad and bring in the good, and then weekly work too. We've had a lot of poltergeist-like activity, a lot of things bothering our sleep and now all these health issues come up. I think I need to regroup a bit and think through my next steps.
Thank you St. Expedite for the amazing help you've given me.
Thank you St. Jude for favors granted.
Aunietoo

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:24 pm

Hello, Aunietoo ,

Poltergeist activities may or may not be associated with generational curses. But, usually is not if it's recent.

Yu really need a reading! And PLEASE work the protection spells that I gave to you

I pray that all works out for you

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby MartinusAntonio » Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:14 pm

Hi there all! :)

Can a large amount of people praying against another large group of people (daily - at the very least weekly) for decades with the intention to "curse" them successfully do so?

They just have prayer and intention and no real accurate knowledge, training or skill in this area but they will pray to the Trinity almost daily whatever psalms or other verses they feel are cursing in prayer.

If it can curse...what effects should be looked for?

And what would you do to protect yourself, family and pets if you and yours are on the receiving end of this crazy?

Thank you soon much for any help.
MartinusAntonio

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:53 pm

Hello, MartinusAntonio ,

Yes, of course hat can happen.

If one is cursed, it will probably start with a run of bad luck. But, I cannot list every sign

Protection?

Please see his page:

www.luckymoo.com/protectionspells.html

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:26 pm

Dear MartinusAntonio --

If a family or community prays "for decades," i would say that they DO have "real accurate knowledge, training or skill in this area." Why else do it?

Normal protective spells will work, if you too have some "real accurate knowledge, training or skill in this area." See the section of the forum on protection spells for some ideas.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby MartinusAntonio » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:39 pm

Hello Miss Cat.

Good point. I don't want to swallow it because it makes me sad and hurt. The truth is good. Thank you Miss Cat.
MartinusAntonio

Unread postby MartinusAntonio » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:44 pm

Hi Miss Aida,

Thank you for responding. I will definitely look at the link you advised. Thanks again.
MartinusAntonio

Unread postby oraclenicholle » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:26 am

Hello,

I have a question where I see curses, but my question is geared towards karmic pay back through generations. Is that the same thing as a curse? The women in my family have had relations and children with married men, and my mother mentioned a curse at one point, but I wasn't sure, until my great grandmother appeared to me in a dream. The women in my immediate family have a hard time keeping a man. He is either no good, good, but he dies prematurely in the relationship, breaks ties, or he's stolen by another woman. We are then left with our children to be in sorrow and bitterness. I was told I could help, but not sure what to do, or which direction to take. I don't know where my family is buried, and being that my family isn't who I thought, and there are maybe babies, trying to pinpoint and find people and history is difficult right now. I'm a light worker as well. And strangely enough, my gifts skipped a few generations before me. Thus far, only me and my great grandmother. Very confused, but I was told when one person does something wrong before the others, sometimes the one's after are left to pay the price until the debt is paid. So embarrassed right now. Thank you
oraclenicholle

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:54 pm

Hello, oraclenicholle ,

Yes, the Holy Bible makes reference to this in Genesis as well as other chapters.

BUT it also references that your faith and loyalty to God will absolve this.

Now, this is a HUGE theological question and we obviously cannot have that discussion n the forum

So, your best bet is to get a reading to see what has actually occurred and how to remedy it. It could be a generational curse.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby oraclenicholle » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:44 pm

Miss Aida,

Thank you, I'm glad I finally asked, or remembered to ask about this. I see what you mean, makes sense. I do need a reading. Thank you.
oraclenicholle

Unread postby amber » Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:01 pm

Hello, so if i clear my self, of a generational curse, which i dont know how, but, would it automatically clear my children and siblings as wel, when. They say its in the bloodline, ? Thanks so much
amber

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:37 pm

Hello, amber,

If I had a disease, such as syphilis, and I gave birth to children, they too would have syphilis.

Then, I go to the Doctor and get cured of the disease. Does my medical treatment clear my children of the disease also? No. They too have to get treated.

The curse is already embedded in the Essene of their souls. They have to get treated also

I know what you are saying but, unfortunately, it doesn't work that way

Wishing you the best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Uncrossing, Jinx Reversal, Curse Removal