• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:26 pm

Spells to Make Person Realize Regret How Badly I Was Treated

Re: Make him feel the pain

Unread postby j82 » Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:36 pm

I think you may be happy with the crossing spell kit, you can work it specifically for this goal. If you have personal items like cum or anything you can freeze or tie them up to make it not possible to get hard. You could put his pics against two mirrors and tie it up to make his evil ways reflect on him.. really a lot of options it depends on exactly what you want to do. Guilt in my oppinion is not something you can give him, either you have morals or you dont.. sorry I have an ex like that broke my heart twice, swore to love me to death and never understand why I was upset. You either have that or you dont.. But you can still punish him, look at the bright side!
j82

Unread postby Jinglepop » Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:50 pm

I suggest the revenge love curse spell known as "The Intranquil Spirit." Bear in mind it is a very dangerous spell and not good for people not familiar with spirit conjure. This spell will make him suffer for specifically you and because you. Can't sleep because of you, keep thinking of you etc. The whole idea is to keep ignoring him while the Intranquil spirit torments the target to keep wanting you.

When done without enough protection the Intranquil spirit from hell can turn on you as well, and you will be feeling what the target feels. Not pleasant.

Yes, come to think of it I second J to just buying the crossing spell kit.

Oh and yes, a black skull candle can be used for crossing as well. Add in plenty of poppy seeds to mess up his mind.
Jinglepop

Unread postby emdeluxe » Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:19 am

Thank you both! Is there anything else I should add to the candle? How would I work it? I'm pretty new to this, so I think my abilities are not enough for the intranquil work.
emdeluxe

Making Someone Remorseful Questions and Answers

Unread postby Jaguarwoman » Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:14 pm

I want to get even with a woman who was having sex with my husband. I only know her name, zodiac sign and the town she lives in and I can get her picture off the internet, but no personal concerns. I want her to feel remorse, guilt, shame, and self hatred. I really dont want to jinx her per se, that something bad happen to her, I just want her absolutely consumed with these feelings. What way do you think I should go?
Jaguarwoman

Re: Making someone remorseful

Unread postby ProfessorAmes » Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:51 am

There is a spell that involves a plant called the shame brier, but as I recall it needs to be done with a live plant and finding one might be more complicated than it's worth.

My suggestion is to use a mirror and her picture. You can use some Clarity powder or oil to dress the picture, write her misdeeds across the face of picture (or you could just take a red marker and put a bit Scarlet Letter A on her) and place it facing the mirror. Write your petition on the back of her picture: "You will see the pain of your actions and feel the guilt and shame and burn with the pain that it has caused." or something of the sort. On top of this you can burn a skull candle which is good for affecting someone's mind. Dress the candle with clarity oil, King Solomon Wisdom or Influence oil, or a combination of them. This should help her to see clearly the wrong she has done and perhaps instill some wisdom to never go after another woman's man again.
ProfessorAmes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby theusurper » Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:37 am

for how long you do this spell? 7 or 9 days?
theusurper

Unread postby j82 » Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:39 am

I recall cat or a moderator posting about a mirror box for revenge where you take new mirrors ( dont look into them) and break them then glue them all over the box then hang the picture inside and this will cause them to have a distored view of them and life.
j82

Unread postby ProfessorAmes » Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:52 am

I would do it 7 or 9 days either one, or until the candle burned down.

Usually mirror boxes are to turn work back on a person, so if they've done evil, then evil will be done to them. It could also be used with this work and is very similar, although the usual description of a mirror box involves making a poppet (doll) rather than just a picture.

Here's a thread that you can read up on it:
mirror-box-spell-questions-and-answers-t8369.html#p107713
ProfessorAmes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Jaguarwoman » Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:49 pm

That sounds excellent -- what color skull candle would I use? black? red?
Jaguarwoman

Unread postby theusurper » Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:22 am

Well last night i did this spell with the candle, scarlet A and picture facing the mirror, everything was fine the light was hight and beautiful but when i went to check the candle in the midle of the night this fly felt in my candle and burned then now in the morning i found a pool of wax every where in the picture and the candle holder. ProfessorAmes is that a good or bad signal in this kind of spell?
theusurper

I need respect and for him to see his actions

Unread postby nowherelass » Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:53 am

I need my boyfriend to have respect for me; he thinks I'm not as smart as he is and has been really disrespectful to me lately, pushing my buttons on purpose and not even sleeping in the same bed. His emotional abuse is really wearing on me, and I want him to see how he is in the wrong, and for him to recognize just how much I do for him.

So, any suggestions for respect and for him to see (and REGRET) what he's doing to me?
nowherelass

Re: I need respect and for him to see his actions

Unread postby aura » Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:25 pm

Hi nowherelass,

I think there may be more than meets the eye in your situation. For starters, your Forum name is not particularly positive and it certainly won't help your self-esteem. Rename yourself SupremeBabe or ExcellentWoman or DeservingLass: you DESERVE to be treated well and respected by your boyfriend. If this man is emotionally abusing you and it's a regular occurence, leaving him may well be the best alternative.

That said, we don't know the details of your relationship nor all the different contributing factors which are at play. To gain better insight, a reading by a fine AIRR member can no doubt help. Overall however, there aren't 100 ways to work the situation, but before doing the work - Crucible of Courage, Clarity and Healing for yourself sweetheart. Work on feeling entitled to respect and knowing that 100%. Once you do, you won't tolerate less.

For him, well, there's sweetening work or controlling work. Honey jars to get him to come around nicely, or Do As I Say and I Dominate My Man worked into his laundry and on a doll of him. Those are just a couple of ideas amongst many possibles in each category of work.

But frankly, Cut and Clear may well be the best favour you could do yourself and I know that's probably not what you want to hear.

Here are the links to some of those products:
http://www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/healing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

Blessings, Strength and Beauty to You.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mama Micki » Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:21 pm

Start working on your own self-esteem and doing what you want to do. Spend less time with him and stop doing things for him, especially if you are not living together. Even if you are, pursue your own interests and spend time doing activities you enjoy. Refuse to listen to any of his negative talk; use Stop Gossip to shut him up. You might also try Jezebel products to get him to give you the respect you deserve, or to find a man who will treat you right.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby moneytakea » Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:56 pm

If you want something to really screw with him, then heck yes send a nice lil' unhappy intranquil after him. Just bear in mind it is an extremely difficult spirit to control and can go against novices. However if you feel the need then by all means , run to an experienced root worker and get started. You may also purchase a black Vigil Candle, take a piece of brown paper with a pencil, write his name on it, dress the candle with the appropriate oils for what effect you desire, then with a pencil or such insert the name into the candle. After that if you can write on the candle "evil to those whose names are listed" , pray before lighting it that your petition be heard and that the nearest evil entity take up the request. Offer them a glass of water, rum , or tobacco. After it burns to the name , immediately blow it out. The work is complete. Another reminder is if you can get a piece of their personal item such as underwear, you can get 3 black candles, prepare them in the same manner and place his item in the center of the candles. Make a triangle formation. Just remember with all evil spirits that they are hungry for materialistic things so one offering will not be enough, they will eventually want more and more, and if you do not satisfy their greed they WILL turn on you. A lesson for why Novices shouldn't tamper with what they don't understand. You could also make a mirror box spell if this seems too risky for you.
May your wishes be granted with great results.

Gracias a Dios Y Las 21 Divisiones
moneytakea

Unread postby nowherelass » Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:37 am

Thankyou so much for your advice, Mama Micki and aura!

I chose my username as a reference to the Beatles song nowhere man, and was hoping it would not be found by other people prying into my personal life as my last account was. But you're right, I deserve to be treated better and need to recognize that.

I just put in an order with LM and got both clarity and healing, as well as some personal power and attraction products. The root of his abuse is his mental illness, which I am helping to fix, but I need to also focus on myself before I focus all my energy on him! Once his mental illness is back in line and we've reconciled, I'm going to work on being more respected in the relationship by dominating him. If his mental illness is helped and his behavior is not, then I'll ditch him for someone I deserve. I got a reading with an AIRR worker and was advised that he is in great danger due to his current mental state, so I'm willing to work with him since it his illness and not his usual nature.

He still lives with me but is moving out in a few weeks. We spend almost no time together and I make an effort to always be away from our apartment. I'm going to thoroughly cleanse it after he leaves (the results are only temporary as long as he sticks around) and til then find balance in myself.
nowherelass

Unread postby aura » Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:14 am

Thank you for the update noweherelass! It's good to know that you have an action plan and have consulted on the matter. Be good to yourself and keep yourself safe, mental illness is treatable yes, but until it's under control it can cause some serious havoc not only on the person who is ill but on his entire entourage. (And ultimately, unless he wants to improve and take the actions required for that, no amount of good intentions from the outside will help.)

For the moment, consider getting the fine folks at the Crystal Silence League praying for both you and him. The service is free and prayers go a long way: http://www.crystalsilenceleague.org/

As a final note, make sure that you set a limit on how long you're willing to stick around trying to make this work. You do deserve to be happy and treated right. Although I can understand your wanting to help him and bring him back to a better place, it's worth considering how long you can do that for without ultimately damaging yourself.

Many blessings and keep us informed :)
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby nowherelass » Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:19 am

Thankyou! I've requested prayers to heal him on the Crystal Silence League, and I've had an overwhelmingly positive response. :)
nowherelass

Please help gain respect, I'm a total wreck

Unread postby misslady123 » Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:26 pm

I need help! I am in such a depression and feel that nobody cares to help me. I don't smile anymore = - ( I am completely broken every day and I have 2 little girls to raise. Please, please, PLEASE help me!

It all starts with the person who I thought was my soulmate and best friend (who now I am married to and separated from). He completely hurt me in too many ways to mention and abandoned me and my children multiple times leaving me alone about 95% of our marriage. He has let them down and me down on so many different levels. And anytime he and I did try to patch things up, he would put everyone before us and be very unfair to us which only caused more problems.

I'm not asking to bring him back. I'm not asking for him to love me in an intimate way. I am asking for severe help because I absolutely need him to understand and truly look at all the things he put me through and hurt me with. I need him to see how good I was to him and how he did not respect me or appreciate me. I need him to quit lying to himself and be honest about all the years of hell I went through.

Why? Because I am an emotional wreck. I've done everything I can to be okay and I'm not. I've done the cut and clear and yes, I may need to do it again, but I feel so deeply in my heart that I'm never going to be okay.

Just for the justice of everything I gave to this man including my heart and soul, please help me. Please help me make him be honest with himself and see his issues all along and exactly how he did me. Even if all that comes of it is us being on good terms. It truly means the world to me and will set me free from this hell I've been living. I know there is someone who can help me and be here for me I've just not found somebody to help me with this yet. I don't have the money to get a bunch of work done by a rootworker. Yes, I've had a reading and I was told that "love isn't lost". This person said she actually could not see why he would treat me in such ways when he loved me. It's absurd!

So I'm not asking to bring him back to love me. Please help me to finally open his selfish eyes and to get the burdens he's caused in my life including abandoning me with our two kids to take care of on my own including financially, emotionally, etc. He has never even helped me with them or picked them up to give me time to myself. Beings that I've had them without any help, I've lost every bit of life I had. That has made me a depressed person who is always tense and stressed out because of how much I go through. Even though you don't mean for it to, it takes a toll on your life and your happiness. Instead of being a normal human being I'm consumed with sadness and I'm always overwhelmed. Please help! Every day I die a little more inside.

Please help me make him realize his part on everything and atleast be a decent human being to me after all I've given and all I've lost because of him.

I would never wish this feeling of emptiness and pain on anyone.
misslady123

Re: Please help gain respect, I'm a total wreck

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:04 pm

Use a skull candle with some Clarity, Influence, and Reversal Oils. Make him see how he has hurt you, if it is worth it to you. If this is something he continuously does you make look into doing a Mirror Box with him inside of it. Your situation also sounds like it could HEAVILY benefit from a Cut & Clear spell...I have seen this work wonders to cleanse the hurt and attachment you still feel.

Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby misslady123 » Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:09 pm

I have done the skull candles. They worked very well at first, but then he'd always fall back into believing he had done nothing wrong - and blamed me for all of his failures as a person, as a husband, as a father. At this point, maybe I don't have the energy or maybe he's so far into believing the way he has done me was okay that it'll never change.

I'm emotionally drained.
misslady123

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:33 pm

Joseph is right with a Cut and Clear.

Also consider working with professional medical help, first.
Saint Dymphna, if you work with the Saints, would be highly recommended.
http://www.luckymojo.com/saintdymphna.html

Crucible of Courage:
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-cruci ... urage.html

Lucky Mojo King Solomon Wisdom
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-king- ... isdom.html
Lucky Mojo Clarity
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-clarity.html

I always add very little information to a post filled with links. Here is why: I give the link to the Lucky Mojo catalogue-- and there is always a way to research the product, "All about, and How to.."

I never know how new someone is, and just because they are a Forum Member, they might need some help. By directing them to the catalogue, if they click on one of the "links within links" there is more that takes you to Hoodoo in Theory and Practice, by Miss Catherine Yronwode.

Good luck and take care.

Tammie Lee
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby LongIslandConjure » Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:46 am

Hi misslady123, in addition to the awesome support above, please consider posting a prayer request on the Crystal Silence League website.
http://www.crystalsilenceleague.org/
It has been a huge help to me personally and tons of others.
HRCC Student #1791G
LongIslandConjure

Unread postby FoxGlove » Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:06 am

MissLady -- I can feel the hurt and desperation in your post, and I'm sorry for it. I would recommend doing some Clarity work as well -- even if it's just burning a candle dressed with the oil. It has helped me a lot in the past, and I feel it might help you see the situation more clearly. While it might seem that if he could just see the error of his ways, and how much he's hurt you, then it would improve your state of mind. The thing is, though, ultimately you cannot be dependent of him (and what he owns up to or does not own up to) or ANYONE for your peace of mind... You must get that peace and contentment from YOU -- regardless of his actions or feelings. Best of luck -- things are going to look up for you. You are already taking positive steps.
FoxGlove

Unread postby Allure22 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:16 pm

moneytakea wrote: You could also make a mirror box spell if this seems too risky for you.

What is a mirror box spell and how does it work?

Allure
Allure22

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:13 pm

Allure22: You can read all about Mirror Boxes here: mirror-spells-and-mirror-box-spells-questions-and-answers-t2140.html#p111771
Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:24 pm

I'm not trying to be ugly or mean regarding any of the advice offered above. I don't agree with any of it. Do a cut and clear and be gone with this man.
The intranquil Spirit will bring him back tomented and like "pet cemetary" (it is so primative but this is an analogy )
You could do a reversal spell... but the cut and clear will just "be gone".. "time for you to move on".

Take care and good luck.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Want my ex to feel hurt he caused me

Unread postby Aprilward » Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:15 pm

I need advice for my ex to hurt. He was leading me on the whole time we were together. I put my heart in it and let down my guard with him. I did love spells; it worked for just a short while, then it stopped. Once we broke up for a while we started seeing each other for sex only, and that is when he told me that he was seeing this women. That broke my heart because he told me that I was it. He was going to change his old way and be with one women. He lied to me and said that we have to stop having sex because he doesn't do that anymore. He wanted to be with one women. I said when he told me that he was still texting women behind my back.

I just got a Cut and Clear spell kit, a Clarity candle, and a bath and house cleanser. However, the pain still hurts because this man has joined my church, and I had let my children think that this man was good for me. Now I feel a ashamed to go to church and see him there. He has cut me off, he changed his numbers, and has laughed at me and said I was stupid.

I was going to do an Intranquility spell on him make him think about me all the time, but is that the best thing to do? I want him to feel the pain and hurt I feel. I cry at night, thinking about him 24/7. It hurts my heart so bad. I never cheated on him at all. He is so stubborn and very self-centered. I wanted to do something so he won't hurt another woman's feelings like he has done to me. He has told me that he has done this in the past but is trying to change.

Please, any advice to make him feel my pain I will do. I don't want to go backwards if I see him every time I go to church. My kids see him ask why he acts like that to us. He doesn't even speak to the kids .
April
Last edited by Mama Micki on Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Spelling, clarity
Aprilward

Re: Want my ex to feel hurt he caused me

Unread postby Mama Micki » Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:22 pm

I moved your post to "Ending Relationships and Moving On" because that is what you need to do. You could do a Reversal spell to send back the hurt he caused you, but a better use of your time would be to do the Cut and Clear and give it time to work. Stop obsessing about him; he's not worth it. Consider yourself lucky that you have the opportunity to find someone better when the time comes. You and your children deserve better.

Get involved with activities you enjoy. Does your church have any volunteer projects, such as making food baskets for needy families? I am guessing that your ex is too busy running around with other women to actually think about the less fortunate.

When you go to church, hold your head up and ignore him. Tell your children that you and he are no longer together and that it is not their fault.

During this Christmas season and the New Year approaching, it is time to prioritize and release that which is not serving you. Don't let past hurts keep you from living the life you want.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby luckystar2013 » Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:09 am

I know this post is old, but I am new and this is my first post. I know that it is best to just move on and forgive, I am big on that, but some cases need justice that you feel is needed to move on. My current situation is I dated a pastor for 4 years. he kept it revealed from me for a long time. By the time I found out. I was face to face with his wife, which he divorced, after I left him. He is very gifted, talented ect.. Like he has a power over people. His church memebers thought he was God, and we would argue this. I quit going but continued to see him, because we had great times , he is very charming, great personality . you name it. I found out that he had other woman. He had online accounts on all the dating sites. I have recordings of him going to meet woman. Habitual liar. And none believes any of it. Took My money and went and met another woman in maryland I called and we are now friends..He was telling her he was going to marry her and take care of her kids. ect. His young neibhor, that I seen everyday..Omg. And he believes in his mind that he has done NO wrong.. he says that God doesnt care about lying and cheating..And so on lol This is how I got on this sight in the first place. I first did a spell, in which it has worked. He has lost his ministry. and other things. He kept begging me to come back. He took me to the woman that He had been talking to, and told them he wanted nothing to do with them, bought me a ring and a car, has been wonderfully clever, although my guard was up. I had no intention on being with him but I wanted to expose him, and stop leading people in the wrong direction, but he is sooooo clever, and to recognize what he has done and not to do it to another..He has an answer for everything. And he always comes out smelling like a rose and it eats me up..i believe in karma, but want it now, to stop his gloating..its like he has no feelings. like a socialpath.
How do you do the mirror spell mirror spell . Is that all you have to do is hang his picture facing the mirror?
luckystar2013

Re: Make him see how badly he treated me

Unread postby Jaime Banks » Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:08 pm

Does anybody else know any other tricks or work to use to make someone understand how wrong of a person they are? I know about the mirror and Clarity Skull but is there any other products to use? I would do a Crossing Kit or Jinxinq Conjure, but I would rather ask if anybody knows anything to make someone Sorry, Guilty or Remorseful. I do not want to do harsh work on the person I love, but if it cones down to it, I want to break him down & make him cry and make him "See The Light"...if you know what I mean.

Thanks Fam!
Thank You SO Much St.Jude
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #2043G
Jaime Banks

Re: Spells to Make Person Realize Regret How Badly I Was Treated

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:57 pm

If you don't want to be harsh to your lover than stay away from Crossing work and stick to Clarity and a skull candle. It will achieve your aim of making him realize his mistakes and see the light without causing harm.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

How to make him understand the hurt he's caused me

Unread postby MoonSunStar » Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:22 am

Hi,
Is it possible to do a spell that makes him understand or feel the hurt he's caused me from all his lies and cheating? I do not want to harm him or take revenge in any way cause it's wrong, no matter what he's done to me...I just want him to understand my pain, to feel it and be regretful about his wrongdoings. I'm still together with him even though he's practically killed my soul...
Thanks!
MoonSunStar

Unread postby cv2642 » Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:24 pm

Im new to all this as well. I too went through a bad break up. The guy i was dating was still in love with his ex. He made me believe he was trying it out with me. He told his family about me and i would spend all my time with him, except when i was working of course and i think that is when he would contact and see her. He would say he loved me and cared about me. The reason i wanted the relationship and still do, to work out was because his ex is married and i think he deserves better than to be someones option. I found that while she was his option i was his. Before our break up it seemed like they were having more of a relationship than what he and i were. This came out of no where, is it possible that maybe she is doing something, he seems like overly obsessed over her and he wasn't like that before. I also would like know if it's possible for a break up spell if they are not really together if she is married with someone else.
cv2642

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:20 pm

Hello, CV2642,
I am so sorry. Your heart must be broken to pieces. It sounds like you're a very nice and caring person (and you don't deserve this to be happening to you).
Your situation, however, is complicated. There's a lot of questions here and neither of us know the answers. You stated that she might be doing something (I suspect that you meant that she's performing magic on him), and you state that you: "...think that is when he would contact her...."
Before you start performing any magic on him (to make him break up with her and come to you. OR to make yourself forget abut him and bring someone else to you, etc.), you really need to have a psychic reading. You need to get all the facts before starting anything.
That way, you'll have a CLEAR understanding of what is going on (and why) and you can "zoom-in" on the targets appropriately.
I wish I could give you more advice, but really can't without knowing all the facts.
Our Hoodoo Psychic line number is: 1-888-4-HOODOO.
Good Luck to you. PLEASE take care of yourself
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Mama Micki » Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:48 am

cv2642 wrote:Im new to all this as well. I too went through a bad break up. The guy i was dating was still in love with his ex. He made me believe he was trying it out with me. He told his family about me and i would spend all my time with him, except when i was working of course and i think that is when he would contact and see her. He would say he loved me and cared about me. The reason i wanted the relationship and still do, to work out was because his ex is married and i think he deserves better than to be someones option. I found that while she was his option i was his. Before our break up it seemed like they were having more of a relationship than what he and i were. This came out of no where, is it possible that maybe she is doing something, he seems like overly obsessed over her and he wasn't like that before. I also would like know if it's possible for a break up spell if they are not really together if she is married with someone else.

From what you have posted, I would say Cut and Clear him and move on. This guy can't get over his ex, even though she is married. Don't worry about what he "deserves." You deserve better than him.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Re: Want my ex to feel hurt he caused me

Unread postby Harleyrose25 » Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:39 pm

I would do the walnut spell if this is possible since you still love him so much after all the hurt he has caused. You can find it here http://www.herb-magic.com/walnut-whole.html

Then do the cut and clear spell to get him out of your life and bring in something better. I agree give it time to work. www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

The best revenge is to ignore him and be happy. When he sees that you are happy and moving on with your life he will think twice about how he treated you and feel like an idiot. But, no matter what do not go back to him. When you go to church or anywhere else you might see him where the cut and clear oil which is on the cut and clear info page.

I have a similar situation with my ex. I have a new boyfriend but I still think about my ex since we where together for 8 years. But, after hearing from him last I am finally realizing he will never change. Unfortunately, most people do not change and guys like this do not care who they hurt as long as they get there way.
Harleyrose25

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:41 pm

Hi, HarleyRose,
I edited your post because you had the cut and clear link instead of the walnut link (which you had suggested).
Have a good night!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:14 pm

I just wanted to point out that the Cut and Clear page has the full description of the Black Walnut spell as well as the Cut and Clear description and instructions. Harleyrose25's link to the walnuts is now only for the product link (which is essential as well) but is not the link to the Black Walnut Spell and directions.
Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Rose » Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:43 pm

If someone treated me badly based on a false misunderstanding and I want him to come back to me and date me, would it be appropriate to do the mirror/photo/asafoetida spell that Dr. Johannes outlined in conjunction with a honey jar and maybe a red skull spell? Or would this be contradictory? I just want him to realize he made a big deal out of nothing and was getting defensive for no reason - spreading rumors about me to get back at me (I did nothing). it all became a big mess.
Rose

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:58 pm

Hello, Rose,
Wow, what a mess things can be over misunderstandings. I am so sorry.
I am not familiar with what Dr. Johannes outlined. But this spell sounds like a negative spell.
You could do the honey jar, the red candle spell. But I am also thinking about a clarity spell for him: www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html
And also a Stop Gossip spell: www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html
You may also want to look at the 2 pages on this subforum for more ideas.
Wishing you the best and I hope this misunderstanding resolves.
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby 89bingo » Thu May 07, 2015 4:30 pm

Hello ,
I performed the below suggestion by Professor Ames on my Evil Mother in law whose's always poisoning my husband and my married life ...

.. (My suggestion is to use a mirror and her picture. You can use some Clarity powder or oil to dress the picture, write her misdeeds across the face of picture (or you could just take a red marker and put a bit Scarlet Letter A on her) and place it facing the mirror. Write your petition on the back of her picture: "You will see the pain of your actions and feel the guilt and shame and burn with the pain that it has caused." or something of the sort. On top of this you can burn a skull candle which is good for affecting someone's mind. Dress the candle with clarity oil, King Solomon Wisdom or Influence oil, or a combination of them. This should help her to see clearly the wrong she has done and perhaps instill some wisdom )

I did not have a white skull candle ,so i used a white candle instead . Is it considered a negative spell for her or a protection spell for me ?
I cleansed my house with chinese wash and myself took a bath with van van oil just in case .

My question is should i keep the mirror with the her picture in a dark corner for future skull candle burning when i get them OR should i dispose off all the remains ?

If YES , then where should i dispose it off - bury in the backyard, at the crossroads or leave it in a dark corner of the house where my mother in law will keep on ''reflecting '' on her wrong doings till she realizes and repents :)
89bingo

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu May 07, 2015 9:00 pm

Hello, 89bingo,

This is not a negative spell so, don't worry!

I'd keep the picture/mirror there (for future use) and just dispose/deploy of the rest of the remains in the back yard.

I hope this helps

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby 89bingo » Fri May 08, 2015 10:13 am

Thanks Miss Aida !
You are an Angel !!

So , I'll keep my Mother in Laws picture/mirror in a dark corner till i get my skull candle & supplies from LM .

Also i have my mother in law's hair and was planning a Honey Jar on her . Apart from her picture,I have her hair .
Should i add my picture and hair too or just hers ?
Is my Petition idea correct ? - i write her name 9 times in pencil ,turn 90 degrees write my name in red/black bold pen over hers , encircle it with short continuous command like '' favor me be sweet to me
Which herbs would be best combo ?
Can i use compelling & influencing oils and crown of success powder , apart from clarity and wisdom oils on the pink candle ?

Sincere Thanks in advance for your guidance
89bingo

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat May 09, 2015 8:55 pm

Hello, 89bingo,

Yes, you can use both personal belongings and both pictures.

For herbs, here's a good guide: www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglamce.html

I would just go with the compelling and influence right now. Save your other oils for later spells.

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby 89bingo » Sun May 10, 2015 9:06 am

Thanks Miss Aida !
89bingo

Unread postby 89bingo » Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:21 pm

Hi,
I have been working on honey jars for my husband and my evil interfering mother in law to stop poisoning our married life ....but no luck still :(
My Husband is still abnormally easily poisoned by his mom, and is totally blinded to her evil selfish dominating intentions & manipulative ways .
He thinks she is the best ! . He is not ready to even listen a word against his mother ,throws a fit and pathologically defends his mom !!! . It seems he is totally under her controlling spell !!

We have endured a lot because of my evil mother in law's poisoning and my husband's lack of this acknowledgement and failure to take a stand .

I was thinking of requesting the MISC to burn a white skull candle for my husband with clarity + king solomon wisdom + courage along with influence to make him realize and accept his mom's true evil self .

Any suggestions ?

Sincere Thnx & regards in advance
89bingo

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:03 pm

Hi 89bingo,

I'm so sorry that things are not improving for you.

You can definitely have MISC set a Clarity or Influence candle for your husband, but please note that they only set glass-encased vigil lights. They do not set skull candles.

You could do that yourself but if that is not an option for you, then contact one of the members of Hoodoo Psychics or AIRR and they can perform that spell for you.

http://www.hoodoopsychics.com
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/

Good luck, I hope this helps to turn things around for you soon!
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby 89bingo » Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:45 pm

Thnx Ms Athena !
I am still waiting for my second installment from LM ,which can take a couple of wks more .

Can i request MISC set a vigil light ( not sure which color ?) with clarity + wisdom +courage + influence in the meantime ?

Sincere Thanks again !!
89bingo

Unread postby j82 » Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:35 pm

I am not sure if it has been posted but their is a old trick to do to make someone see themselves, one is to put their photo between two mirrors and seal it so all their actions go back on to them. another one I like is smashing mirrors (never looked in) then put em into a box and glue them all over, then suspend his photo ( 2 which are pasted back to back). Hang it inside the box from the center top no which ever way he looks and sees distortion or cant see clear. Of course this is more of a curse, if your goal is for them to feel bad for what they did and change their mind then dont do this job. To make a person feel bad and regret what they did is largely related to their conscious and moral code . I have an ex who has cheated on every person he dated yet he feels he is a victim. So keep that in mind a narcissist with find excuses for his behavior. Id reverse and not worry about him realizing how you feel and ask that God makes him feel exactly how you felt and were treated.
j82

Make husband forget completely about ex

Unread postby Car_chiang » Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:04 pm

Hi, my name is Carla. Sorry if im starting a new topic, but I couldn't find anything related to what I need. Im really desperate, I need a spell to make my husband forget completely her ex and her kids. I know it sounds awful, BUT we are starting our own family and I need him to be really focused on us, and forget her and her kids, that are not his. This lady already have a relationship and is married. But my husband still cares about those kids that are not even his.
He has no feelings or anything related to that towards her. I just want him to stop worrying about them, forget them and focus on us only.

I was thinking to start a honey jar so he can give me and only me money, but also I need him to forget them at all.

Can somebody help me.out, IM really desperte

Thanks

Carla
Car_chiang

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:08 pm

Hello, Car_chiang ,

I would go wit Follow Me Boy and then some domination spells

www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html

www.luckymojo.com/domination.html

On the domination page, some links will take you to spells and others won't. So click on all of them

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Car_chiang » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:12 am

Thak you so much Miss Aida. I will go ahead with the spells domination and follow me. Regarding to the honey jar, I can use it for all my intentions?? Like him giving only me his money? He got promoted a few days ago, and so don't want him giving money or buying things to nobodoy, only me.

Thanks again for the help!!
Carla
Car_chiang

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:59 am

Hello Car_chiang,

You can incorporate making him more focused on you with his money into the Domination work you do. Just be specific with the petition paper you write out.

Good luck.
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite, St. Martha, Bone Mama!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Car_chiang » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:03 am

Thank you so much Sister Jean for the recommendation.
IM going to do that too. I already have my nation sack, have tied his nature. IM going step by step. Also I was thinking to make some dolls to protect our marriage, and focused him more on me and forget about others that will be a good idea???
Car_chiang

Unread postby Sister Jean » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:19 am

Hello Car_chiang,

You could surely use doll babies for such a purpose. You can learn more about how to make and work with them, as well as ask questions about them here:

general-doll-baby-voodoo-doll-poppet-questions-and-answers-t8946.html

Take care.
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Michelle12 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:13 am

Hi All
I have a sister who all my life has acted very resentful towards me she is 6 years older however, I am a fully grown women I am 44 and she is 50 she always speaks to me as if I am something on the botttom of her shoe she likes to remind me what she has done for me first of all she is not God, secondly she is not my Mother or Father (R.I.E.P) and third if she has done anything for me from her heart she shouldn't even mention it.

So right now I do not talk to her I want her to feel the error of her ways she has a way about her that is not genuine and neither is she pleasant, can you suggest what I can do.
Thanks.
Michelle12

Unread postby Sister Jean » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:36 am

Hello Michelle12,

I'm sorry your sister treated you so badly. If you scroll up through the two pages of this thread, you'll find lots of spellwork ideas for such a purpose.

Take care.
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Michelle12 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:22 pm

Hi Sister Jean
Thanks for your help I wanted to know if there was a specific spell I did see a link for clarity but what do i do? I'm a novice at this so I would appreciate guidance.
Michelle12

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:46 pm

Hello, Michelle12,

You have to click on the links to see the spells

Here's your clarity spell

www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Michelle12 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:36 pm

Thanks Miss Aida hopefully she'll see the error of her ways, she cannot believe that it's acceptable to behave in this manner.
Michelle12

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Road Opening, New Paths, Life Changes