• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Sat May 26, 2018 2:03 am

MISC Uncrossing Jinx-Breaker Cast Off Evil Candle Services

Learn about the church's prayer services and candle services, and offer testimonials regarding the church's spiritual outreach ministry.

Re: MISC Uncrossing Jinx-Breaker Cast Off Evil Candle Services

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:08 pm

Hello, goldentouch97 ,

I don't know what you just said (spelling is way off). But there's a smiley face after that. So I take it that it's good news.

Take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby goldentouch97 » Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:49 pm

every thing is good,my candle is lit already,thanks you.
goldentouch97

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:38 pm

Hello, goldentouch97,

Happy to read this!!

Wishing you success with this work
Miss Aida

Unread postby HicksKicks » Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:11 am

hi Goldentouch! how it goes? update us if you have some time :)
HicksKicks

Unread postby goldentouch97 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:43 pm

I Received an email and a report after the candle finish burning.Sorry
goldentouch97

Unread postby AlyssaH » Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:58 pm

I'm dealing w/this messed up situation. It's all over the boards, but after having an in depth conversation w/ my child's father yesterday. I now know why my Break Up work, Hotfooting, & etc.. doesn't seem to stick for him & his meth head girlfriend. This time I'm getting MISC to back me up. At first I ordered a Hotfoot candle, but my intuition told me to pair it with a Cast Off Evil vigil for him.
HRCC Student #1989
AlyssaH

Unread postby Isd » Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:42 am

After i was so happy that someone could help me to get some LM products because i couldnt order for myself due to some issues with my card. Now the first time i open an oil to use it i spilled it. And i really think is a sign because it was the Van Van oil that i was using to dress a candle to clear the bad from my relationship. I had some problems in the past and for a few days it seemed to be improving but again misunderstanding and lack of trust are breaking us apart.
I had 2 candle lit at MISC: Healing and Reconciliation and in both reports was stated that i can have positive progress towards my desired outcome but any unresolved issues from the past (plus doubt) may need some focus.
I dont suspect that someone crossed me, i cant think of who, unless is from his part. But i really think is just the bad memories, lack of trust, misunderstanding, exhaustion, negativity that come between us.
Which candle to have lit again at MISC? The Uncrossing would be efficient even if i dont suspect of anyone? I dont want the Block buster because we have enough drama and we cant handle an explosive situation even if its for the best. I need something smoother. Any suggestions, please?
What about the Van Van oil that i spilled?

Thank you.
Isd

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:04 am

Hello, Isd ,

I would not view the spilling of the Van Van oil as a bad sign. To me, it means that is it a sign that your living quarters needs to be cleansed. Chinese wash does have some Van Van properties and I would use that to cleanse.

www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html

I also suggest that you bathe with the Van Van bath crystals:

For the other issue, you may want to ask Misc to light a Cut and Clear for you.

Wishing you the very best.

take care of yourself
Miss Aida

Unread postby Isd » Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:35 am

Thank you.

Cut & Clear isnt it to let go and forget? I wouldnt want this, i want to clear all the bad (bad memories,misunderstandings, lack of trust) in our relationship and make room for good.
Isd

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:38 pm

Hello, Isd,

I am so sorry. I misunderstood what you had written. It thought that you wanted to clear out a past bad relationship.

My bad for mis-reading.

Sorry
Miss Aida

Unread postby Innocence » Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:28 am

From what I read on the forum, if a spell is successful, it will generally take 3 months to come true. I am wondering if the uncrossing/jinx breaking vigil candles worked independently that guideline? Each vigil candle at the MISC takes around 5 days to finish. So is an uncrossing vigil candle only actively removing all spells from the target (if successful) during or at the very end of the 5 days burning process? Or does the uncrossing effect linger for a while after the candle is done? If the latter is the case, wouldn't it be bad news because you won't be able to immediately start casting spells on the target after the candle has finished burning, the spells would get wiped out.
Innocence

Unread postby Miss Athena » Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:31 pm

Hi Innocence,

The 3-month timing is only offered as a general principle. It is by no means a hard and fast rule. Some spells manifest in a matter of days, others may take months or even a year or more. It all comes down to how Spirit chooses to bring things to pass, if at all.

Uncrossing or Jinx Breaking work is intended to remove any spiritual messes that have been set upon you or the person you perform the work on. It cleanses you/them from work already done. If you uncross a target from past messes and then perform new work on them, that new work would not be impacted by the uncrossing.

Hope that helps.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Innocence » Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:32 pm

Miss Athena, thank you for the clarification!
Innocence

Unread postby Innocence » Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:58 pm

My uncrossing vigil candle report came back yesterday indicating "signs of delays, distractions, and obstructions; mainly caused by unresolved past issues." It also called for "more effort" on my part.

I had this candle lit one day before I started a series of 13 herb baths for my ex's doll to remove a Santeria spell. Unfortunately I was doing the baths incorrectly and only found out on the 4th days. I've restarted the baths since and are once again 4 days into the 13 days ritual. Hence the delays mentioned in the candle report. I wonder if by "more effort is called for" it means for me to stick it through the whole 13 days of baths or should I also have a second uncrossing vigil candle lit immediately?

For the first candle my petition was Remove all spellwork laid on (my ex's name) that is preventing him from feeling love for (my name) and commiting to a romantic relationship with her. If I have another candle lit maybe I should simplify the petition into Uncross (my ex's name) from all spellwork, magic, curses and crossed conditions?
Innocence

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:13 pm

Hello, Innocence,

Definitely continue the baths to completion.

Have another candle lit. And please change that petition to just the uncrossing verbiage. That was too much to request for an uncrossing candle.

Hang in there!!
Miss Aida

Unread postby Innocence » Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:21 pm

Miss Aida, thank you! I love learning from you how to word petitions better to make it easier to break through the veil and reach the spirits. I will simply word it as Uncross (ex's name + birthdate) then.
Innocence

Unread postby Mnb0687 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:50 am

Can an uncrossing vigil candle be used for love? You know to release past relationships that still may have a hold on you and hindering you from moving forward with another and to work through issues from past failed relationships?
Mnb0687

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:10 am

Hello, Mnb0687,

I would prefer a healing candle for those purposes.

Take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby aniviel » Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:20 pm

I asked for advice from a guy I really care for at my workplace regarding people who've been trying to put obstacles in my path due to jealousy. He was very sweet with his advice. Since then we drifted apart slightly, I believe mainly due to circumstance. I have been lighting candles for him (Attraction, Come to Me, Bewitching...)

Tonight one of those people who've been trying to hurt me, has approached him and befriended him. They stood there chatting for a while. I worry he's trying to gain his trust, or trying to keep us apart.

Is Cast Off Evil the MISC candle I should go for? Also, I know very little about the man who's been badmouthing me.. Just his name, I think. Is that enough?

I'm also considering mentioning to him that said person is one of those I told him about...
aniviel

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:27 pm

Hello, lalyil ,

Yes, his name is good

I would go with hotfoot if this were me

I'm sorry this is happening to you

I hope he goes away

take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby aniviel » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:38 pm

Thank you Miss Aida

Hot Foot doesn't require cleansing after, right? Don't want any jinxing..
aniviel

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:55 pm

Hello, lalyil,

It can't hurt to do a cleansing after wards.

But, honestly, it's not a "hard-core" curse. It's just making someone go away.

Take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby IndigoMoon » Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:47 pm

Hello,

I'm just getting familiar with the site and after reading some of the various posts, I have a question.

I've been doing love work on a man and i didn't consider before that he could possibly have had work done on him by other people and/or women prior to knowing me.

If i do an uncrossing on him, will that also remove the love work I've done on him?

Should I uncross him and then start my love work over?

Thank you in advance
IndigoMoon

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:47 pm

Hello, IndigoMoon

In another post, it appears that your spells are working.

So, if you are basing this just as a suspicion and nothing else, I wouldn't do it

However, if you are convinced, then yes, do an uncrossing, and insure that you just remove other people's spells. Then, start more love work just to give everything a fresh start

www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

Wishing you the best

take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby IndigoMoon » Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:05 pm

Thank you Miss Aida ❤️
IndigoMoon

Unread postby aniviel » Wed May 03, 2017 4:28 pm

After talking to MISC I decided against a Hotfoot candle and went with a Cast Off Evil one (a few days ago. But have been doing work on my own too)
It's for a person whom I care about and am working to become close friends with (a work acquaintance) - to steer him away from another work acquaintance who's been badmouthing me and in fact, has been trying to get closer with the intended, as it seems, just because he knows we've been becoming close friends

Unfortunately, they seem to be getting chummier. However, tonight, I saw them go out together for a smoke... they were out for a while... which stressed me out... each of them came in afterwards from a different door though. The intended didn't wait for the badmouther to finish his cigarette and instead left from one door, and a second later the badmouther left from another. As I thought about it, I had a strong feeling that they had some sort of argument
I also sensed, for the first time, that the badmouther mentioned me (I also knew they only really had casual chats in the past... But tonight it all felt really awkward)

This is all intuition though. But my intuition doesn't normally fail me.

I thought, next time I speak to the intended (since we both pride ourselves on being able to have a 100% open conversation and trust each other... I mean, we've told each other some really personal stuff... before he started getting friendly with the badmouther) - to actually say that I felt bad vibes between the two of them tonight. He already knows that I'm not friends with that guy since he's been badmouthing me (I told him everything when they just started talking. Unfortunately it didn't stop them from chatting more and more). And I trust him to be frank with me - to be honest. So I hope he'll just tell me if he said anything about me... since tonight I truly feel he had.
Is that okay to do? Basically asking around about the effects? I can truly sense this is helping.. tonight was very out of the ordinary. I could tell the badmouther was anxious to talk to him even if he didn't say it. He kept looking over (normally their chats are just when passing by)
aniviel

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed May 03, 2017 8:14 pm

Hello, lalyil ,

Yes, that's fine.

Now, you have me curious about it too! LOL

Take care
Miss Aida

Previous

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Hoodoo, Conjure, Training Workshops

Return to Missionary Independent Spiritual Church