Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

MISC Control Bend Over Domination Boss Fix Candle Services

Learn about the church's prayer services and candle services, and offer testimonials regarding the church's spiritual outreach ministry.
justv

MISC Control Bend Over Domination Boss Fix Candle Services

Unread post by justv » Tue May 05, 2009 7:10 am

I would like to have a Vigil Candle set at the M.I.S.Church but I'm not sure which one I should go with or even if I should have a couple set. My husband has an aunt that I would like to have love and favor me but I also want to dominate her so that she'll side with me. I think I should go with the Command-Compel-Control Glass Vigil or the Essence of Bend-Over for the dominating part but to make her love and favor me, I don't know. I'm starting a honey jar but I'd like to have something to back it up. I appreciate all advice, thank you! :D

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Re: MISC Control Bend Over Domination Boss Fix Candle Services

Unread post by Literarylioness » Tue May 05, 2009 12:39 pm

justv,

Love and domination do not go hand in hand, so you must be clear on what you want. You can have her fear you (domination) or you can have her love you, which is more free flowing. If you do the Essence of Bendover, you can dominate her to side with you.

It sounds like you want control and not love.

Mary

justv

Unread post by justv » Tue May 05, 2009 1:00 pm

Mary,

You're right, it I do sound that way. Thank you, I didn't realize that. I want her to favor and love me. I want her to be open to me and understanding. I don't want her to fear me. I guess having her side with me may come later on its own if we are able to build a relationship from caring and understanding. Thank you Mary :D Any advice on which candles to go with, I'm leaving out the Domination stuff!

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue May 05, 2009 1:26 pm

justv,

Hi, first off for any good work like this I like to include blessings, so a Blessing candle is good, Peaceful Home is good to keep everything nice and tranquil where family is involved. You can of course dress the candles you burn on the honey jar with the same oils the vigle lights are dressed with.

Hope that helps
HRCC Student #1559

BlessedOne

Unread post by BlessedOne » Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:36 am

The following is my situation, and I would appreciate it if someone can advise me what type of candle I should use (I am intending to get one of the 7-day candles offered by Lucky Mojo and burned at the Miisionary Independent Spiritual Church altar):

I currently already have a candle set at the MISC altar for Boss Fix every 2 months since last year. The situation is that my boss is somewhat quite nice to me personally and gives me fairly good recognition of my work. However, she puts me down at public forums especially when her boss is around, and is extremely good at manipulating situations so that it always makes her look like the hero who saves the day. I am aware that she takes a lot of the credit for work that I do, especially in front of her boss. She also positions herself in front of her boss and other members of the senior management as the brains of the outfit whereas I am just a worker bee. This is not true as a lot of strategic thinking is done by me and I do alot of the hard work as the worker bee as well.

I am really tired of her

1) taking credit for my work especially in front of her boss and she has gotten 2 promotions in one year, I have none.

2) positioning me so that I do everything but does not appear to have enough brains to be moved or recognised at a higher level.

3) behaving towards me in public in a way which demeans me.

I really want her to feel how it is to be treated the way she treats me and that she really shouldn't be moving up so much and so fast and being favoured by the boss when I did so much of the work (as well as other colleagues) but she appears like the hero all the time. The worst thing is that I always go "soft" about the situation after a short while, and dismisses it, until the next occasion comes about which is about once a week, and I get mad about it all over again, and I really want this to stop.

Thank you.

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:07 pm

BlessedOne,

I would get rid of her. She is a manipulative witch (not in the magical sense) who is using you and you are allowing her to. I would hot foot her out of the job. This should not be too hard to do since the economy is still in the tank. I would petition to have her laid off, since her salary is probably quite high.

If you want respect, then you are going to have to grow a spine and demand it. I would do a John the Conquer candle dressed with Crucible of Courage on it to give you some spine. You do not need to fix the boss, but to get rid of her and grow some courage.

Good luck!

Mary

BlessedOne

Unread post by BlessedOne » Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:43 am

Dear Mary

Wow. Thank you for your reply. It's true, I am very passionate about things, but also very soft in many ways that is not apparent at all externally. And it just never crossed my mind to get rid of her at all. I guess I do place a very high level of esteem on her power and a very low one on mine. She has been with the company for 15 years, and I am only just a 1 year + and in reality she does hold really a lot of power as the company does recognise and place a lot of value on this factor.

What do you suggest I use?

Thank you once again.

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:30 am

BlessedOne,

I would suggest a Crucible of Courage candle or a John the Conquer candle dressed with Crucible of Courage Oil, as Mary suggested.

Following hot foot and the High John candle, I'd do a Crown of Success spell to attract opportunities and favorable attention at work. Success work always pays off.
HRCC Graduate #1610

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:22 am

BlessedOne, Essence of Bend-Over would probably be a bad choice. That has an element of humiliation to it. I'd go with Love Me.
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:26 am

Yes, Essence of Bend Over would be a very bad choice.

I would get a reading if I were you to see if it's worth pursuing reconciliation work, or if it's best to just move on. In either case, it's likely going to take a bit more than having a light set for you to get the results you are looking for - although the candle service is a fantastic way to have a nice heap of great energy moving towards your case, and to get a divination from the burn.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

BlessedOne

Unread post by BlessedOne » Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:02 am

I want to thank Mary and Cabriellenil for their replies and advice to my earlier post which I have renamed more specifically as help with bad boss.

I must say that I have not done any of the candle setting advised to me to date, because I had doubts at that time about whether I should do it in case I get a worse situation after hotfooting her for instance, and I thought I would give it some time to try to work the situation out with her.

However, I am reviving this post because

1) It did get better for a few months where I thought we were reaching an understanding in working better together.

2) But in the last couple of months, it's gotten very obvious that she is just an extremely power-mad and self-centred individual who is not beyond making use of everyone around her for her own glory. She is highly manipulative and scheming but she does it in the loveliest way that the bosses and colleagues think she is just the nicest teamplaying and of course brilliant person around. Ok nothing new, except worse, to what I have said before.

My concern comes from a previous occasion where I set a Hot Foot candle on my ex-boss's secretary. A half year after I set the candle, my ex-boss was moved to another position within the same company (that's when my current boss from hell took over). Now that effectively removed the bloodthirsty trouble-making secretary out of my sphere, but it also brought in my boss from hell!

So now I am truly worried that if I HF my current boss, perhaps I may not necessarily get a better situation in place either!

What I need is someone's advice as to whether that is within the petition itself for HF that I need to include, or do I burn another different candle type to address the outcome?

Thank you!

Buttercup

Unread post by Buttercup » Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:41 pm

Personally,I would concentrate on Hot Footing the boss, then take cleansing and protecting baths to clear away all negative energies from my life (to prevent attracting one more person like this in my life) and then go on to do some work that promotes success in career matters.

I wouldn't include not attracting a new horrible boss in the HF petition, as you're supposed to be concentrating specifically on getting rid of the boss.

Having said that, I have to say that I'm new to Hoodoo so don't take what I've written as 100% accurate, that's just what I think would be better and how I would handle this.

Good luck!

mar_2

Unread post by mar_2 » Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:25 pm

Hello,

I had recently sent an email to Lucky Mojo asking this question and I was directed to ask it here.

I want a candle to be lit for me, where my situation concerns a friend. I want her to be under my control, where she totally respects me and is more in tune with me. We had a great friendship before, we used to do everything together, but now we have become a bit distant. I would like for things to go back the same, where we were like best friends, but now she follows my lead and kind of schedules things around me. Can someone please suggest a candle that would best suit my need and how a petition can be worded for this.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:39 pm

I would get a reading about this before doing anything, and address any cracks in your friendship. There is a reason why you and his person ahve grown distant, and why you do not do everything together anymore.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

mar_2

Unread post by mar_2 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:46 am

Hello,

I did get a reading on this and I was told that she was going through some family problems at the time, and thats wat brought upon the distance. Now I do want it to be the same as before, so what candle can be recommended?

Thanks
Mar

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:54 pm

If you want her under you control you're looking for Commanding/Controlling candles. It's not going to repair your friendship, but will give you command over her.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

mar_2

Unread post by mar_2 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:22 am

And at the same time if I would like for her to come closer to me, which other candle would be appropriate?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:28 pm

Well you could work the commanding, and controlling candles to do that. But if you actually want to fix your friendship then you need to get a reading,and get a sense of what the actual issues are . Then you need to address it that way. Quick fix means putting a band-air over the problem. However dealing with whatever it is may yield a better friendship, and better results.

I suppose you could use come to me, attraction, and/or follow me girl.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

DreamCatcher

Unread post by DreamCatcher » Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:58 am

Hello,
I am shopping for candle services and I cannot seem to find I can you can't candles. Are they not available or can I custom order one?

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:33 pm

Hi DreamCatcher,

At this time there are no I Can You Can't Vigil Candles offered at this time. I wouldn't not know the reason to this but the products are available in Oil, Incense, Bath, and Sachet Powder.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Ladee

Unread post by Ladee » Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:41 pm

Miss Aida, what is the best way for me to word my petition for the Domination candle (which will be lit at MISC) for ob-getting?

I was thinking "Jane Doe, you WILL hire me for the *blank* position at *blank* office. Do as I say. So shall it be!"

How does that sound? I just want to increase my chances of getting the role...

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:53 pm

Hello, Ladee ,

___ (<---) will hire Ladee (obviously your real name).

"Do As I say, so shat it be" is not necessary (and it sounds so very not-Hoodoo! LOL)

OR, you can just tell MISC what you want and have them write out the petition. They are the experts!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Madam Sol

Unread post by Madam Sol » Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:50 pm

The petition for something like this is best used when greatly specific
"Jane doe" (position) at (company name) in (company town ) WILL hire me Madam SOL for (position desired) at "company name" paying (desired salary). And so shall it be if you like.

You want to bind and cover every aspect of this job that you so desire to control.
And remember we at MISC don't perform miracles so if you are under qualified seek training or in interview be most eager to learn.
Have a great night and
Many blessings and light

Madam Sol

Unread post by Madam Sol » Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:51 pm

Ms Aida is right we are the experts at the church much love

Love_Muse

Unread post by Love_Muse » Fri May 05, 2017 7:59 pm

I've been working on a love interest to bring her into me. I have had some small gains which I'm proud of but I was thinking of having MISC light a COMMAND COMPEL CONTROL candle to move her forward. I don't want her to fear me. I want her to bend some and to give her a push. To put her caution and hesitation aside and come forward. My intention for this candle is that I want my love interest to come forward and ask me out on a date. Does this sound like a good idea?

- As a petition I was thinking "For {Love Interests Name}(DOB) to come forward and ask {my name}(DOB) on a date." Is that a good petition? Also should I put like come forward right now or come forward immediately to give my intention some hurry? I hope that isn't a silly question to ask lol.
Thanks alot.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat May 06, 2017 11:02 am

Hello Love_Muse,

I think that sounds like a great idea, and your petition sounds solid. Good luck!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

sante

Unread post by sante » Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:26 am

I purchased a commanding-compelling candle to be burnt on my husband. He’s not generous with me at all, he will rather spend his money on friends than on me or the kids. The time of job he does takes him away from us( live- in ) I have been encouraging him to do a live-out because they make almost the same money and also he can spend some time with me and the kids.. but he don’t seem to understand my point.

The candle report from Rev Ernest indicated that there is resistance and delays on the part of my husband and that a second candle might help, and also to seek counseling.

Please I need help as to what to do from here, in regards of burning candles, do I have to reburn the same candle or a different one?

We are a family of 8 and we leave in a small 2 bedroom apartment with just one bathroom. Instead of my husband using our tax money to get us move into a big and a little nice place, he always wants to use the money to travel back home to spend time with his friends and family which is not fair towards myself and the kids.

He barely takes me anywhere, he will promise to take me out but when he gets the money it just goes down the drain.. he don’t want to do something which will benefit us as a family.. but it’s always about him.

He don’t show appreciation to me at all, I work full time, go to school and take care of the kids as well. I barely have money to do anything. I buy food for the house. I buy clothes and everything the kids needs. All my husband does for the family is pays the rent which is $900, but as a mother I end up spending more money on food, diaper and a lot more for the kids monthly.

Please forgive me for writing such a long post, I’m just so hurt and very down. Thanks

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:02 am

Hi, sante --

It sounds like your husband has some growing up and responsibiity-taking to do. I can see why you started with a Comannding-Compelling-Controlling candle -- but from the description of the candle report, it seems that the situation is very firmly entrenched and he is hard-headed and he will fight your attempts to dominate.

When a candle reading shows delays and obstacles, it generally does mean that the magical and spiritual approach you are taking is being fought, hard. I understand why Rev Ernest saw that marital counseling will be beneficial to you both and ought to be part of the process here.

I moved your query from the "General Questions" section to this section on candles for Domination and Compelling, because that is the kind of candle you chose .... but i want you to go up the thread to the very first few posts in this thread and read what Mary (literary lioness) told justv, several years ago. The situation is different, but her advice is true in your case too. She was writing about the domination of a woman, but the meaning is clear:

"Love and domination do not go hand in hand, so you must be clear on what you want. You can have her fear you (domination) or you can have her love you, which is more free flowing."

Now, in your case, your husband already dominates you. He gets his way and you do not get yours. That's why he is fighting the prayer effects of your candle. He is willing to do battle to stay in control.

I suggest that you try a different approach. I cannot guarantee that it will work, but i think you may want to try a Marriage Candle, a Peaceful Home Candle, and a Pay Me Candle. You can ask that we burn them side by side and tie them together.

The thread for discussing Marriage Candles and petitions for the improvement of marriage is here:
misc-love-romance-marriage-reconciliati ... 18470.html

The Peaceful Home candles are discussed here:
misc-healing-peaceful-home-cleansing-ca ... 25834.html

The Pay Me Candles are discussed here:
misc-money-prosperity-success-steady-wo ... 25876.html

And, again, i join my voice to what Rev Ernest said -- marriage counselling may be a way to deal with this as well; you need an advocate in the mundane world if he is to see how badly his choices have affected the family. You deserve better than you are getting, and so do the kids.

Good luck to you.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

sante

Unread post by sante » Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:12 am

Hi Mrs. Cat,
Thank you so much for the suggestions.. I believe in counseling but he doesn’t want to go for it. That’s why I decided to try hoodoo to see if things will work. I will have the MISC burn those candles for me ASAP.. and hopefully things will improve.
Thank you 😊

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:24 am

sante --

I see. That is harsh on his part. I sympathize and i hope too that the candle services will bring about changes for the better.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

SpellsnSuch

Unread post by SpellsnSuch » Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:59 pm

Hi quick question, hope im posting on the right forum thread as well...

I have been having some candles being burned by MISC (break up) to back up the work i have going on.. things were moving in the right direction (white haze to light white haze to streaks of very light white haze), AND the female target deleted everything about the male target on her social media accounts, which lasted two weeks, and now its all back :roll: and then the last candle report i got was "there was a band of dark grey haze above the lables with a scattering of glitter, but clear and clean under the band" :x UGH! at least i know the candle reports were correct (and theres finally some "clean and clear" on the vigil bc all the candles before had a light haze/streaks all the way down) but i am so frustrated.. i wouldn't be surprised if it had something to do with her bday that is coming up and she is clinging to him for that aspect.. i plan to order more break up candles.. but i was wondering, in addition to the break up candles can i also burn an "essence of bend over" vigil simultaneously petitioning for the male target to end things with the female target?

or is there something else that may work better? command/compel/control candle?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:13 pm

SpellsnSuch,

I would keep the break up work going and even add hot foot candle to the work to send her away. You can also use controlling candles to tell him what to do, or influence him.

Here is the link to essence of bend over and how it is used: http://www.luckymojo.com/essenceofbendover.html
You can also burn a skull candle dressed with essence of bend over and influencing oil, carve the petition in the skull, as you put holes into the head to dress tell it what to think and do. Fill the bottom of the candle with controlling herbs like licorice root and calamus root. Light it and tell it what to do as though you are him " Break up with jane" , " Im done with jane, im breaking up with jane, im miserable with jane, jane annoys me etc".

Influence products: http://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html
Licorice root: http://www.herbmagic.com/licorice-root.html
Calamus root: http://www.herbmagic.com/calamus-root-chips.html
Destruction candle to destroy the relationship, works well with break up: http://www.luckymojo.com/candle-destruction.html
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

SpellsnSuch

Unread post by SpellsnSuch » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:25 pm

THANK YOU! I actually have all those supplies on hand :)

I will try the skull candle dressed with essence of bend over and influence oils, controlling herbs and a photo of him.

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:37 pm

SpellsnSuch --

Your way of working, namely to dress and set your own figural candle to back up the work we are doing for you at the church, is admirable. So many times people want us to carry the entire load of their wishes on one candle, and while we always try, there is so much that can be done "at home" too.

You chose to burn a skull candle, but an even more traditional way to back up an Essence of bend-Over Vigil Light would be to prepare an Essence of bend-Over Floor Wash and scrub your floors, or use the diluted liquid to spritz your carpeting. This is particularly useful for those who live in a home or shared living space where burning candles is not an option.

We love it when our church clients back up the work with contact magic.
Rev. Ernest, HRCC Grad #0891, MISC Deacon,
Facebook Fridays! Admin, Online LMCCo Catalogue Team

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Missionary Independent Spiritual Church”