• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:04 am

Suggestions for Increasing Self-Esteem Self-Love Confidence

Re: Suggestions for Increasing Self-Esteem Self-Love Confidence

Unread postby vata girl » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:23 am

HI all,

I would like to do some work on myself to increase exactly those things in the thread title -- self-esteem, self-love & confidence -- but at the moment, the only LM products I have that could be applied to this are Venus bath crystals, Venus oil and Bewitching oil. In your opinion, would it be helpful to combine Venus & Bewitching for this purpose? Or should I simply work with Venus? It seems that Bewitching might be good for the confidence aspect though...

In any case, your ideas are most welcome. Thank you LM Forum family!
vata girl

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:11 pm

Hello, vata girl ,

That combination sounds like it's worth a shot.

If you do it, please keep us posted with the results

Wishing you the best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Devi Spring » Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:53 am

If you are open to and comfortable with working with Hindu deities, I have a suggestion as well.

Lucky Mojo has a lovely Durga condition oil that can be used, as Durga is the Hindu deity that I most recommend to clients - and especially women - who are looking to increase their confidence and self-esteem. Durga is both a mother-goddess, as well as a fierce warrior-goddess, who is very famous in India for her battles again the two demons whose names translate as "Too Much" and "Too Little". These are the concepts that are at the root of most of our feelings of inadequacy and discontentment, By invoking her aid, you can call her help to slay your own demons of Too Much and Too Little and begin to step into your own power.

You can use the Durga oil in conjunction with something like Master or Commanding oil, &/or with carrying a Commanding mojo bag, to help you feel more in control of your life, and more satisfied overall that things are going well (or at least that you are capable of doing the things necessary to shift them).

The Durga mantra that I recommend that you work with is OM HRIM SHRIM KLIM Chamundayei vicche namaha, as this is the one that calls upon her Chamunda forms which is the one who did battle with those demons.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby miss_scarlett » Fri May 05, 2017 10:27 am

Afternoon All! If this has been asked before I apologize in advance. I am wondering if a Love Me Honey Jar can be used on ones self? Ive run the gauntlet through the years of abusive or codependent love and im feed up! I understand its a part of my journey and I must learn my lessons. So I've made a commitment to myself to work through and release my past trauma, and develop greater self love. Im planning my cut and clear for the upcoming full moon on May 10. It's in exact opposition to my natal moon so Im hoping it'll amp up my results. Im wanting to plan a self love spell for the new moon and am intrigued with the notion of a honey jar. I feel seeing it everyday will be a constant affirmation of the inherent love available to us all. Any thoughts? Suggestions?
miss_scarlett

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sat May 06, 2017 10:35 am

Hello miss_scarlett,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. If you like, you're welcome to introduce yourself under the introductions thread.

I think a honey jar would be a nice way to give yourself some love, and if you scroll up through this thread (which is why I moved your post over here), you'll find a lot more spell ideas to do to increase your self love and self esteem.

Take care of yourself.
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite, St. Martha, Bone Mama!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Previous

• Advertisement
Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courage, Study, Tests, Mastery, Magnetism, Power