• Advertisement
Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

It is currently Sun May 28, 2017 11:45 pm

Packaging and Shipping Questions and Answers

Questions, answers, and discussions about the Lucky Mojo Curio Co.

Packaging and Shipping Questions and Answers

Unread postby finey » Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:02 am

Hi, I am interested in ordering a mojo bag but was wondering if there is some way to hide it so nobody can see or touch it when I go to pick it up from the post office. They always have to see it and examine it (no privacy) if they do then they will ruin it. Can you put the mojo bag in a teddy in a plastic container so I can avoid this situation?
finey

Re: Hiding a Mojo Bag from Postal Workers

Unread postby Miss Bri » Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:23 am

If you are interested in ordering a mojo hand from Lucky Mojo then my advice would be to call the shop and find out about how they mail their hands and what they can do to ensure privacy along those lines.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:42 am

The mojo bags come un-personalized, so there is no worry of it being touched by anyone. On top of that, it's usually inside a box of some sort - so it would be impossible for someone to touch it anyway. Unless you are international and worried about customs - in which case you're back to just not worrying about it since the mojo isn't finished when you get and so not in danger of being killed if anyone touches it. Stuffing it inside a teddy is just begging for customs to tear it apart wondering what is inside!
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby finey » Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:00 pm

Ohh lol I am international and my mail does have to go through customs it is such a relief now knowing that if they see and touch the mojo it wont be killed...thank goodness. Thank you guys very much!!
finey

Unread postby kmew1315 » Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:20 pm

Which brings up another question. How do you travel with a mojo? On the states at least you have to empty your pockets, luggage gets checked etc.

(referring to flying obviously)
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315
kmew1315

Unread postby jwmcclin » Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:25 pm

Well prior to the recent change in security, you could carry it on you (pocket, purse, bra) but I have not traveled via airline since the recent events but search the forum there have been ideas provided when traveling with mojos.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:29 pm

Also, for those who are concerned about what the post office people in a small town might think -- we can and do send things in "discreet" packages that do not say they are from Lucky Mojo. You simply have to ask for this in the "message" area of your shopping-cart order when you place it at our online shop.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby faith2008 » Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:13 pm

Speaking as a postal worker, we really don't pay much attention to who orders from where. Our interest is getting done. ;)
faith2008

Shipping Options: UPS, USPS, Fed-Ex, Overnight, Etc.

Unread postby neverfit » Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:14 pm

Hi, can someone please help me with how to order rush shipping via the internet? It's URGENT and I'd like to get the order done tonight, plus it's past business hours so no one is answering the phone.

Thankyou!
neverfit

Re: Rush Shipping

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:25 pm

The only way to get rush shipping is to telephone the shop during business hours and arrange it, as well as agreeing to pay for the service.

Rush shipping is not available to all locations.

Rush shipping is not available for all products.

For these reasons, rush shipping is not offered as a standard clickable button at our web site.

In the future, please direct ALL such questions to the shop.

Lucky Mojo Curio Co.
6632 Covey Road
Forestville, CA 95436
(707) 887-1521
order@luckymojo.com
Open Daily 9am-5pm Pacific Time

This forum is for customer service questions regarding the use of products. No member of the office staff or shipping department reads this forum.

Good luck
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: Rush Shipping

Unread postby neverfit » Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:27 pm

Sorry Cat, I didn't know. I'll call tomorrow and arrange it.

Is there any chance that the Triple Strength Nation Sack is one of the products that may be ready for Rush shipping?
neverfit

Re: Rush SHipping

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:31 pm

I am going to repeat what i just said:

This forum is for customer service questions regarding the use of products.

No member of the office staff or shipping department reads this forum.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

How do packages look when they arrive?

Unread postby Faithfully » Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:49 am

I think this is the right place to ask this question. If not, I am terribly sorry.

I was wondering, when the orders are sent, how do they look when they arrive at their destination? Like, is it just a plain box with nothing but an address on it for discreteness, or.....?

I did not ask for any special request or anything like that. I am starting to think I should have because I used my sisters address as the shipping address because I had not figured out my dorm room address yet. The problem is, four other adults plus two children live in the house, and I really do not want any of them seeing the contents of the package.

Thank you!
Faithfully

Re: How do packages look when they arrive?

Unread postby Devi Spring » Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:51 am

It's sent in a plain box. You certainly can't see any content unless you open the package.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Faithfully » Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:04 am

Thank you!
Faithfully

Unread postby kmew1315 » Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:25 pm

It's sent in either a USPS priority mail flat rate box or, if its a large order, in a brown box via UPS.

I do believe though that it will say something along the lines of "Lucky Mojo Curio Shop" as the return address, but I don't know because I've always gotten discreet shipping with a name as the return address.

Candle reports (when ordered discreetly to be sent by snail-mail) show up as coming from a comic book company I believe miss cat had some sort of connection with back in the day.
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315
kmew1315

Unread postby JieXuan » Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:07 pm

let's say if we're ordering oils or washes with glass bottles, will the package be heard with all those clanking sounds that bottles make (when we usually carry them in boxes)?
Warmest Regards,
Stella Hoshiko
JieXuan

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:45 pm

Definitely not...perish the thought Stella Hoskika!
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:54 pm

I just have to reply to this one...the package is silent and it in tact regardless of handling. I had a package that came in like a kicker was "kicking a field goal" and guess what... everything was iN TACT!!! All glass everything!!! I was so impressed I posted something about it! Tiffany's could not gift wrap a better gift!!!
Enjoy!!!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:36 pm

You have the option to ship discreetly as well Faithfully; which means Lucky Mojo's name will be be on the return shipping label.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby JieXuan » Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:09 pm

hmm..sounds like LM's packing team are highly skillful in packaging glass contents then..thanks for the tip, jwmcclin and Triplethreat.. :)
Warmest Regards,
Stella Hoshiko
JieXuan

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:36 am

Highly skillful for sure!!! Enjoy!!!
:)
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Special "drop off" instructions

Unread postby Azumi_chan » Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:11 pm

Just a friendly note to the LM customers that enter stuff like,"Leave package on front porch" or "Please place package in BBQ pit in back yard" in the customer comments when placing your order.... Lucky Mojo is not the post office and if you have special drop off locations for your package, you should contact your local USPS store and give them these special notes.
I see it alot and i just wanted to post something about it if anyone had a question or was wondering why their package wasn't left where they wanted it.

Thank you!
LuckyMojoCrew =^_^=
Azumi_chan

Ordering candle products; shipping to the desert.

Unread postby rhiannonwales » Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:59 pm

So, after getting some great advice and info from Miss Cat on the radio show today (thanks again btw,) I have been perusing the catalogue and decided that the spell kits were the best bang for my buck.

However, i'm a bit nervous because I live in AZ, and its already HOT here.As in 90+ and soon to be triple digits. I'm worried that the candles in the kit will arrive as puddles of wax. :(

Has anyone from one of the hotter regions ordered candles during the warmer months, and did they arrive ok? Or as an alternative, will the rest of the kit be ruined if the candles melt (like will they run onto the other supplies?)

Thanks!
rhiannonwales

Re: Ordering candle products; shipping to the desert.

Unread postby Mama Micki » Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:48 am

It is unlikely that high temperatures will melt the candles. They are in a box, wrapped up. Besides, the Post Office is not keeping boxes out in the sun. They are in trucks, airplanes, and buildings.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:54 am

Even under the most trying of circumstances, it takes a long time for ambient heat to penetrate the insulation of the box and wrappings.

We have very rarely experienced candle meltage during the hot summer months -- and mostly only when packages were shipped via UPS into rural areas, where they were in trucks in the sun for hours. USPS parcels don;t seem to have the same problem.

Since it is raining and cold here in California right now, if you order now, your package will start on its way below "room temperature," and i am pretty confident that it will arrive just fine.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby rhiannonwales » Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:58 pm

Thanks both of you! I'm going to take advantage of that cold snap right now! :mrgreen:
rhiannonwales

Unread postby robynrawr » Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:19 pm

I have to say, I live in west Texas on the edge of the desert, and I have received slightly melted candles in triple degree summer heat. However, they were never completely melted (just slightly gooey) and were just fine after being inside for a day or so.
robynrawr

Re: Special "drop off" instructions

Unread postby ibelieve1 » Wed May 04, 2011 9:47 pm

Good to know, thank you!
ibelieve1

Shipping Options: UPS, USPS, Fed-Ex, Overnight, Etc.

Unread postby blueyez80 » Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:26 am

I live within the united states. Any idea of how my order will come. usps or ups? I orderd it about a month ago.
blueyez80

Re: Does Lucky Mojo ship using USPS or UPS shipping

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:58 am

Lucky Mojo ships using both carriers.. Please call the shop for specifics. Someone can tell you if and when your order will ship. (707-887-1521 - 7 Days a Week, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm Pacific Time)

This website gives you a general idea (http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatshipping.html) The amount of time an order ships basically is a result of what you ordered and quantity. Some items take longer to complete.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:30 pm

Thanks, jwmcclin for a speedy reply. I have one thing to add -- since we grow many of our own herbs, sometimes an order waits on harvesting and dehydration of herbs. We also make all of our own oils, powders, incense, and bath crystals by hand and a large order may wait on something to be special-made for the order. Likewise, if you have ordered items we do NOT make we may be awaiting a shipment of them (e.g. books, talismans, minerals) and will hold your order as long as we are certain that the items are en route to us.

If you do NOT want your order to be held for shipment until complete, you have two choices:

1) You may ask for us to ship all available items and CANCEL all non-available items, which will make you responsible for re-ordering the other items at a later date.

or...

2) You may ask us to make a SPLIT SHIPMENT in which we will send you all available items at once and send the rest of the items when they have been completed.

Obviously the 2nd method costs us more in postage fees, but overall, we prefer it to the first method, in which we may lose a significant percentage of the order due to cancellation.

It is YOUR CHOICE, however, and we will cooperate with either method.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby stelz » Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:19 pm

This is good to know, we've been having an exceptionally horrible triple digit summer here in central Texas and I was wondering the same thing!
stelz

Unread postby Madame Pamita » Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:13 pm

Hi Cat -

Does the split shipment also apply to wholesale orders too? I don't mind having items that are unavailable backordered and shipped when they are available, but I was told that if I split a wholesale order that each half of the split had to equal the minimum order dollar amount - I am a pretty good psychic, but unfortunately my skills don't extend to knowing which items are in-stock or not. ;)

Thanks!

Pamita
With love and light -
Madame Pamita
Madame Pamita
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:15 pm

Yes, Madame Pamita. you can ask for wholesale orders to be split.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Overnight Shipping

Unread postby ariela » Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:49 am

I have an audition coming thursday but only got paid today. I am wondering what the best way to go about this is I'm thinking a few choices:

1) have Crown of Success lights lit for me at Missionary Church
2) or Money Draw lights
3) also Kiss me Now

Is it possible to have a spell kit shipped overnight? I'm trying to decide which one: Crown of Success, Kiss me Now (there is a personal aspect to this; someone I'm interested in) or Money Draw, same ones. I made a little bag with jezebel root, magnetic sand, two small lodestones and a paper with my name, in a green flannel bag I got with my Money Draw kit a couple months ago. I had prior to that made a money mojo but it got kind of worn so I emptied the contents into the park (I live in NY CIty) and made another with some ingredients I have.

Either way, I need this or something done by Thursday. If anyone has advice how to best go about this I'd be so grateful.

Also, I know Cleo May and Jezebel are used for prostitutes, but I thought after all I'm trying to get paid for performance a lot of which involves being sexy so they'd be a good ingredient. I used Cleo May a couple months ago and I believe I'm now getting the results of that spell work, lighting incense, praying, using the candles; as it brought me to this audition. Plus, there will be several more in the next week. I figure also the moon is waxing and the sun is in Scorpio so this is a good time to act.

Thank you from the heart: St. Expedite, St. Anthony, St. Dymphna, St. Vincent Ferrer and St. Jude. Also, my departed loved ones. )
ariela

Re: help needed for audition this week....overnight shipping

Unread postby Jaime Banks » Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:05 pm

Hiii Ariela,

So let's see here, I believe you understand what needs to be done, but I kinda qot lost when you spoke about what your auditioninq for? A Dance Club, a Movie, a Job? I also would recommend that you should order some Viqils on the Missionary Church, since viqil liqhts run from 5-7 days, that'll qive you enouqh time to develop luck with the work that's beinq done. Kiss Me Now probably wouldn't be necessary unless you are tryinq to qet a tarqet in bed REALLY QUICK.

A spell kit shipped overniqht....umm, I hiqhly doubt it unless you call the shop and ask. Spell kits can take between 3-5 weeks, they usually qather all materials and pray over it usinq fresh inqredients for the practictioner to use. I'd work with Look Me Over, CleoMay [as you stated], Crown of Success, & Attraction Oil. Possibly even Jezebel oil too if it's to draw clientelle to your business or qet wealthy customers. You can work with an ATTRACTION mojo to draw customers or whatever your desirinq....or a CROWN OF SUCCESS BAG to be successful in ways of money or beinq successful in business adventures as well as usinq some of thee oils above to achieve your desires in luck.

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatmojo.html#custom
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo-3x-attraction.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo-3x-crown-of-success.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandleservices.html
Thank You SO Much St.Jude.
Jaime Banks

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:06 pm

Cleo May and Look Me Over and Steady Work, Money Drawing and Attraction and Crown of Success, for certain. Tbanks gave some great links.
Call the Shop about overnight shipping. 707-887-1521.
Consider a Road Opening light set at the MISC, tomorrow is Wednesday!
Fast Luck is also recommended.
Good Luck!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:20 pm

We do ship overnight, but the cost is outrageous and most people decide in the end not to pay for it. But call the shop -- ask for Eileen, she is the head of the shipping depeartment and she can help you with an explanation of the costs involved. If the cost of shipping is okay, then ask her to put you through to Robin, the shop manager, and see if we have the item(s) in stock or can make them up quickly enoguh.

You must call first thing in the morning (we open at 9:00 AM Pacific Time) to arrange for same-day shipping.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: Help Needed For Audition This Week/Overnight Shipping

Unread postby ariela » Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:03 am

OK I'm getting ready to order, thanks. All this stuff sounds awesome it's hard to decide.....
ariela

Unread postby Jaime Banks » Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:09 pm

Ariela, I'll put it to you like this....if its worth it and YOU MUST NOT WAIT, YOU NEED IT NOW, EMERGENCY STATUS, etc...then do it as miss cat has stated, but if you want to save more $, be patient, and can wait for results, then why not? I hope that clears everythinq...

-TBanks91
Thank You SO Much St.Jude.
Jaime Banks

Unread postby ariela » Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:02 am

hey thanks it's just my impulsiveness.....I'm ordering candles set. Very excited!
ariela

Re: Some Shipping & Packaging Questions

Unread postby Mama Micki » Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:56 am

The email for the shop is order@luckymojo.com. This is not the customer service site; however Miss Cat or someone from the shop may see this. You can always send a letter by regular mail with your concerns, if emailing or phoning is not feasible.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Azumi_chan » Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:45 pm

Hey Zen, Della here. I have not seen your email come through but please send the pictures of the broken products to order@luckymojo.com and i will see about getting you some new products to replace the broken ones. If there is a lot broken, you may have to file a claim with the United States Postal Service but email me at order@luckymojo.com.
I try very hard to make sure all of our customers are happy and taken care of!

Deacon Della ^_^
Azumi_chan

Unread postby jwmcclin » Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:10 am

Tao And Zen, this may be an issue with your ISP (internet service provider) not the shop. Can you call the shop to discuss the issue?
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Azumi_chan » Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:21 pm

It may be a problem with his email account provider.
Azumi_chan

Minimum Shipping Charge to USA Addresses

Unread postby Rabbit Mountain » Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:50 pm

Dear Lucky Mojo, I love your products but your shipping policy is out of control.

One single bottle of anointing oil absolutely does NOT cost $13 to ship via USPS. I appreciate the necessity of making a profit but charging twice as much for shipping as the product costs, and probably 3 or 4 times as much as the shipping itself actually costs, is crazy.

The $10 flat rate was bad enough. I've been buying LM products for years but I'm afraid I just can't anymore.

Thought you'd want to know you lost a loyal customer over this.
Rabbit Mountain

Re: Minimum Shipping Charge to USA Addresses

Unread postby Lord SP » Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:04 pm

See that's why I buy a whole lot of stuff at once to avoid spending ten bucks in shipping on a bottle of oil.
Lord SP

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:08 am

There are PLENTY of resellers that charge less for shipping. Stop complaining and find a solution. Or you can do as Lord SP says and buy more stuff. OR seek out a friend or fellow rootworker or person that may want to buy LM products as well. THe $10 flat rate is not helpful when buying one thing but great for if you are buying quite a few things within the total amount purchased. Very seldom do people just buy one thing from LM. IF you need something quick or just one thing. .I highly advise going to a reseller.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:45 am

Hi, Paula --

1) Our standard "opening" shipping and handling charge is $10.00 (NOT $13.00 as you stated), for the reason that we manufacture our goods and we rely on orders for more than one item to keep our lab staff busy.

2) The shipping and handling minimum doesn't only cover shipping -- it also helps pay for card processing (transaction fees for credit cards and postage metering devices) and it even covers employee wages for the timethat we spend in personally contacting customers by telephone and/or email when their credit cards decline -- as yours did on two different occasions -- and working with them to adjust their orders or supply a different credit card number or to hold the order until they put more money in their bank accounts.

3) Our $10.00 minimum shipping charge has been in place for SIX YEARS now, and should come as no surprise to you, since you have ordered with us since 2010.

4) We have NEVER charged $13.00 minimum shipping. You may have us confused with another vendor.

5) We have NOT changed our minimum shipping rate to $13.00 as you falsely stated.

6) As LordSP and Stars7 have said, we sell wholesale, so anyone can easily pick up "singles" of our goods from our wonderful online dealers with a lower shipping rate or from bricks-and-mortar resellers with no added shipping charge at all (but often with added local sales tax, of course).

7) I went through your four orders and found no order in which you ever ordered a single bottle of oil.

8) I went though your orders and found only one order in which you were charged the stated $13.00 shipping, as you claim here, but that was in the year 2010 and that shipment consisted of
- 3 incense powders,
- 2 oils,
- 1 package of Lodestone,
- 2 dozen-packs of 4" candles,
- 1 10-pack of charcoal disks,
- 1 painted bottle spell,
- 1 sachet powder, and
- 2 glass-encased vigil candles (the latter weighing a full lb. each when packed for safe shipment, as they are glass).
You definitely got $13.00 worth of shipping with that order!

9) I have retitled your thread because your original title contains a patently false and untrue statement that would give a false impression to the public through google searches if it were allowed to stand.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: Packaging and Shipping Questions and Answers

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:34 pm

I have been thinking about this post. I do not like it, which is why I never do it, promote a comparison.

Miss Cat's charge is very fair. Just this week I shipped out two separate oils to two separate addresses. Each were $6. The shipping was 6.88 for both. Because my site was in the middle of posting the rates for priority in the US, and the rates were not yet up, I ate the postage.

It was a business decision.

My point is this-- do not question the rates of Lucky Mojo. It cost me 6.88 for two separate oils to two separate places in the US. My packing material was even more.
So, you do the math when you question. The wholesalers do check out the web site of Lucky Mojo. They should not scoop up clients, just my opinion, which again is why I never speak up on this or similar threads.

I am interested in people building relationships with me, and more importantly with Lucky Mojo and everything this brilliant company has to offer to people throughout the world. I am interested in spreading the word about my teacher, Miss Cat. I am interested in telling people throughout the world that the best comes from Lucky Mojo.

Lucky Mojo is the best y'all!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby whistler » Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:30 pm

sorry to bump this thread, but I was told by someone in the shop today that you do not do rush shipping. or do you not do those for orders outside the states?
whistler

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:07 pm

Please read this thread. It is very good.
I have said this over and over and over Lucky Mojo Products are the best!
Be Blessed!!!
Miss Tammie Lee
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby angelsaves » Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:48 am

there seems to be a bug somewhere in the address fields. the past two times i've ordered, my receipt has said "shipping address: [shipping address], billing address: [billing address]." somehow, the package has been mailed to my billing address instead, and when i open the package, the paper inside says "shipping address: [billing address], billing address: [billing address]." it's not the end of the world to have my parents forward me things, but i thought this should be brought to somebody's attention :)
angelsaves

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:24 pm

Good Evening, Angelsaves,
I am so sorry about this. Sounds like a computer glitch.
PLEASE call the shop and let them know what has occurred. (707) 887-1521
Again, our apologies.
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby nagasiva » Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:26 pm

Thanks Miss Aida, that's exactly right. I tried to find angelsaves in the database but the folks at the shop will have a much easier time of it. I'll forward this problem to our shop manager and to our Shipping Department, Eileen, and they should be aware of it by the time you call, angelsaves.
nagasiva yronwode

Forum Tech Help
forum@luckymojo.com

http://www.facebook.com/nagasiva.yronwode
nagasiva
Site Admin

PostThis post was deleted on Fri May 09, 2014 9:57 pm.

PostThis post was deleted on Fri May 09, 2014 9:57 pm.

Unread postby qwest » Tue May 09, 2017 8:51 am

How QUICKLY do you ship?

Would like to place an order today-Tuesday and hopefully receive it by my Friday travel date.
qwest

Unread postby natstein » Tue May 09, 2017 2:04 pm

Hello qwest,

This will depend on what is ordered. Everything is made by hand so if an item has not been made up then they will have to make the item before they ship it. It also depends on how many orders they are trying to process when your order gets placed. For small orders of just an item or two I sometimes see it within a week, other times it has taken a few weeks to get the things I ordered.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to General Lucky Mojo Curio Co. Matters