• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

It is currently Thu May 25, 2017 12:06 pm

Success Stories (Working With LMCCo. Supplies Testimonials)

Share your experiences with Lucky Mojo spiritual supplies -- and your story may appear on our Testimonials web page!

Re: Success Stories (Working With LMCCo. Supplies Testimonials)

Unread postby RockaBilly1981 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:32 pm

My ex broke up with me last year, and I suspect its because someone cast a breakup spell on us. So i took a red, and black double action candle. Rubbed reversal oil on the black half, and wrote in mirror lettering "return to sender", and then my name in normal lettering on the red half, and rubbed love me oil on it. Started the candle on a Friday since thats the day for love spells in the hour of venus, light black half in wanning moon. Meditated on and off, visualized what I wanted to happen while it was light. A couple days after I light the candle, my exed messaged me out of the blue and told me he had a dream that we were about to do the woohoo. About a week of dumping the wax remains in a stream, my ex messaged me, and told me he missed me, came over to pick me up. We actually went out for the first time in a year. It seems like the spell is working so far, hopefully in a month, I'll see the full results.
RockaBilly1981

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:48 pm

Hello, RockaBilly1981,

That is great!!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby ingtar » Thu May 11, 2017 10:10 am

Well, still a work in progress, but I had posted that I had done the follow me boy spell, and added menstrual blood to the ritual bath water that I sprinkled by my target's house while he was away. I saw him a few days ago :) Interestingly, he mentioned he had considered stopping our affair some time ago. I like to think that my hoodoo has kept our relationship going, and I'm going to keep going! Looking forward to my order (still waiting, after a month) that will have my nation sack in it.
ingtar

Previous

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to Customer Testimonials