• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

It is currently Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:00 am

Spells for Disrespectful Disobedient At-Risk Children/Teens

Re: Spells for Disrespectful Disobedient At-Risk Children/Teens

Unread postby Destiny » Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:43 am

Disobedient eight year old
Hello Everyone,
I am the grandmother of a eight year old who has become disobedient in school. Just about everyday my daughter or myself are getting calls from my grandson's teacher saying he's not listen to her and he's not doing his classwork, he stares out the classroom window, does things to distract the class, and doesn't do his work. She also says his homework is never done which I don't understand because I help him with his homework on the regular and she says he's easily distracted from what he's suppose to be doing. At home you have to call him several times before he'll actually respond and when I'm helping him he very easily distracted by everything that is going on around him. He pays more attention to everything around him instead of paying more attention to his homework. I know now I can work with a honey jar add king solomon wisdom, crown of success, and tranquility oils. Should I add blessing and healing oils as well. I would also like to know is there anything I can use to keep him more focused on his work, and not what's going on around him. I also would like to know which Saint would be good to work with in this situation.
Destiny

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:07 pm

Hello, Destiny,

I am so sorry that there are problems with your beautiful grand child. It's got to be heartbreaking for you.

We are not physicians but this sure sounds like ADHD to me. Have you taken him to a Doctor yet?

That ought to be your number ONE priority.

Wishing you the very best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Spells to Help Catch My Step Daughter Stealing From Me

Unread postby Cre8iveButterfly » Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:54 am

Hello,

My husband and I have been together for 2 years and got married 6 months ago. We get his 11 year old daughter every weekend.

One morning, I had my nail kit on the kitchen counter, and she asked me questions about each item in it. After she had gone back to her mother's house, I discovered that 3 items were missing. My husband contacted her mother, described the missing items and her mother sent pictures of all 3 items proving they had, in fact, been stolen. My husband got them back and returned them to me.

Two days later, I discovered that some of my Vision Board money was missing. I checked my SD's child-bank, and my money was there. I called my husband while he was at his daughter's recital, and told him. He told me HE took the money! I blasted him for taking it, then he admitted he told me that because he didn't want me "picking on his daughter." He says he and her mother gave her a "good talking to" after the recital. However, the next day, she went to Disney Land.

Three week have passed and she still comes each weekend, yet none of us speak of the incidents.

Last week, while my husband was at a seminar, and my SD was here with me, I did a few things around the house...regular Saturday afternoon chores. I have a special comb I purchased 20+ years ago, that I keep tucked away in my bathroom vanity. I brought it out and had it on the table in our den along with some other items. I noticed Sunday, after my SD left, that my comb was missing!!! I searched high and low but it was nowhere to be found. When my husband came home, I told him I could not find my comb, but he did not say one word.

I then began to think of other things of mine that I never noticed before, but were also missing over the past 2 months. Cute little novelty items of mine that she asked me about, but I never suspected anything until I began to think back and realize they are also gone!

Can you help me catch her and have her return my stolen items, please? I know this will cause a rift in my marriage, but how dare anyone decide which items of my own I get to keep or not keep!!! Once my SD is exposed, I will discuss with my husband how we can work on our marriage. You help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks very much!
Cre8iveButterfly

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:19 am

I am sorry this is happening; it is a difficult situation, for sure.

Earlier in the thread you will see another series of questions and answers about the issue of children who steal.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby snouvavou » Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:13 am

Any thoughts on promoting harmony between a father and teenage son who are in conflict constantly? I have already done a Peaceful Home honey jar for them a few months ago(which may have been too late).
I am considering doing some work with blood root and Clarity products for the son, as he is very stubborn,disrespectful and manipulative.Maybe Tranquility products for the house?
This has been an ongoing issue for a few years and the son keeps running back to his neglectful biological mother who enables and coddles him no matter how bad his behavior(the parents are no longer in a relationship). She simply refuses to take any responsibility for his behavior and allows him to run wild.
Any feedback is welcome.
This may have gone past the point of no return but it can't hurt to try to mend their relationship. I fear it might not happen until the son gains some maturity,but I would like to "plant the seeds" of peace .
St.Michael with me,every step of the way.
snouvavou

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:22 pm

Hello, snouvavou ,

How sad. I'm sorry

You might want to try an influence skull candle on the Mother to get her to cooperate.

www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

If influence doesn't work, then move to domination products

www.luckymojo.com/domination.html

I hope this helps

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Disrespectful, ungrateful 18 year old niece

Unread postby Temont » Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:54 pm

My sister lost her child to the system when she was eleven. She's been in foster care since she was eleven. She had been with me for two months now. She is with me for the same reasons that test my patience daily: selfish, big mouth, greedy, disrespectful lazy and a petty thief...She has been taught, NOTHING. She's lazy and her attitude is one that left her homeless in New York city (our hometown). She has nowhere to go. What can I do about this?
Temont

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:55 pm

Hello, Temont,

Wow, she has some problems. Poor thing.

And you sure have problems also trying to fix what the system failed at. PLUS she's a teenager.

Have you considered professional counseling?

My recommendation for spell work I to tackle THE most pressing issue. What is that issue? She's bitter, right?

Maybe start with a honey jar. Once the sweetness is there, then you can work on the next problem

Communication, I think is also a problem. Communication spells could help tremendously.

This is going to be slow tedious process but, remember, you can't fix a problem that was created In a period of 7 years overnight

Also, maybe some King Solomon Wisdom and Clarity for you to try and understand her better and what she went (and is going) through)

http://www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html

Praying for your peace of mind. You're a SAINT for taking this child in
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Temont » Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:19 am

Aww, thank you so much!
Temont

Unread postby vata girl » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:45 pm

Hi everyone,

I could really use some advice! I am basically at my wit's end with this situation. It has been going on for about 6 years. I live with my boyfriend and his children from a previous marriage (he has sole custody). His daughter, an almost-9 year old, is really overbearing, controlling and manipulative. My boyfriend agrees with this completely, and so do his daughter's siblings. She makes life miserable for all of us. I live a very restricted sort of existence, because I mostly try to avoid interacting with her at all costs. I don't want to just give up on everything and start a new life, but it is really hard for me to handle this.

I made a Peaceful Home Honey Jar last year, solely for this situation, and I put all of us in it. However, I ended up disassembling and properly disposing of it because it seemed to increase her power; she was acting out more than usual, while the rest of us felt subject to her domination and obnoxious behavior. Before I made the jar, I thought that it might not be the right thing to do because she seems to be resistant to this kind of stuff (lighter work). The "nicer" the work is, the worse she seems to behave.

I'd like to get some opinions on stronger work that can be done here. I've considered all of the Controlling/Essence of Bend Over-type work, but I am not sure if those are best. I just can't seem to get clear about what is ideal in this situation.

Thank you in advance! <3
vata girl

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:10 am

Hello vata girl,

I'm so sorry you and your family are having to deal with this child's bad behavior. Peaceful Home products are actually exactly what I was going to suggest, so if that hasn't worked for you, I think it might be time to get a reading on the situation. You can find reputable readers here:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Also, you can scroll up through this thread and find lots of spellwork ideas for this situation. One more thing: has your boyfriend thought about putting this girl in therapy? It sounds like she may have some issues she needs to work through.

Good luck to you.
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite, St. Martha, Bone Mama!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby vata girl » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:42 am

Thank you, Sister Jean. The problem with therapy (we tried it a few times) is that she is able to manipulate and charm a lot of people, and that was definitely the case with child psychologists. They were never able to see her true behavior. So now my boyfriend is very wary of ever trying something like that again. But I agree with you, sometimes when I get really fed up with the situation I just say, "she NEEDS therapy!" I saw firsthand that it didn't work though. It's actually kind of scary how bad these psychologists were/are.

I will read through this thread now, as that is my best bet for finding a solution to this problem! Thank you again :)
vata girl

Unread postby mana » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:37 pm

Hello vata girl. You might want to consider a different approach such as healing for her using LM productshttp ://www.luckymojo.com/healing.html
In fact these could help the whole family. Since she's still so young, she may just be reacting from conflicted emotions regarding her parents' separation etc.
I wish you all the best. Keep us posted.
mana

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:55 pm

Hello, vata girl,

Obviously, you haven't found the right therapist

How terrible is it that a trained professional can't see manipulative behavior in a child?

That makes me sick to my stomach.

I would definitely call around and even the American Psychological Association and have them recommend a QUALIFIED therapist for this girl.

She is definitely crying for help with all of these inappropriate behaviors

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby vata girl » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:28 am

Thank you both (mana & Miss Aida).. I also want to say that I was wrong before! I said that none of the previous psychologists thought that there was anything wrong with her, but that is incorrect. I had this impression from my boyfriend (because he is the one who spoke to the psychologists, not me) -- but upon talking about it now, he said that they did find her behavior problematic. It's just that they also felt they couldn't do anything to improve her behavior, because essentially she has a personality disorder (as opposed to just "acting out"). I know, it's really strange, you would think that they would be able to help with a personality disorder. But these particular ones must not have specialized in that. In any case, this has opened up communication between me and my boyfriend so that we can focus on getting her proper help.
vata girl

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:42 am

Hello vata girl,

How sad for this girl that psychologists are already saying "nothing can be done," when she's still so young! I agree with Miss Aida: Find this girl a GOOD psychologist. One thing you could do is have the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church light a Clarity vigil candle for the psychologist right when they're in an appointment with her, so their eyes can be opened and they can know how to help her. You could also light Healing vigils for her. You can find more information on MISC's candle ministry here:

http://missionaryindependent.org/candle-services.html

Take care.
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Synergy » Sat May 13, 2017 9:47 am

Quick question: I am having a heck of a time with my 16 year old daughter who is just acting too big for her britches. She's belligerent, disrespectful, and pulling power plays to overcome rules and boundaries. Her antics are causing a huge rift between my husband and I. I am at a loss, with her behavior. She is currently in therapies to help with her ADHD, so I've covered the mundane. For a time she leveled out. However in the past two weeks, she's ramped up again and I need something quick and effective, to get her under control. All this tension is causing a terrible rift between my husband and I... I am at a loss, all I can currently think of is to use blood root, rosemary, and perhaps something sweet. Perhaps put her in an egg to chill out? Any suggestions? I am pretty much open to anything at this point... time is of the essence. I have some high john root and some solomon seal. However, I can't seem to get the peaceful home products locally.
Synergy

Unread postby natstein » Sat May 13, 2017 5:07 pm

Hello Synergy,

Peaceful Home products is exactly what I would recommend to! lol. Sweetening work is also a very good idea. If you can get a vanilla bean and wrap your daughters name around it and place in the bottom of a sugar bowel. Make some cookies or something with that sugar and have your daughter eat them. Perhaps that can tide you over for a bit until you could get some Peaceful Home products! You coudl also post a prayer at the Crystal Silence League (www.crystalsilenceleague.org).

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mysticmama4 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:16 pm

Hello all,
I have a 7 year old son (soon to be 8 in August) who has a lot of anger issues.
Me and his father argue a lot and although I do my best to shield him he feels the affects...his father puts a lot of pressure on him and my son is starting to take his anger out on me because he is scared of him. Whenever I discipline my son (for instance no games until you finish your homework, no playing outside) My son says such awful things such as: "I wish you could die", "I don't want you to be my mother anymore" and even said once to me "i wish you could get killed by a gun". It breaks me to see him like this,in school he is a good student however his teacher says that he recently has been punching/kicking other students..not maliciously but to bother them. I see him becoming a bit violent and need to nip this right now. I have called a behavioral therapist but his father does not believe in therapy and won't go to the sessions, the therapist won't work with him unless both parents take part...so I need to find a new therapist. I'm in a tough situation trying to repair our family quarrels with peaceful home products. But I really need to work on my son. What are some LM products best for my situation?
Many thanks.
Mysticmama4

Unread postby Sister Jean » Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:05 am

Hello Mysticmama4,

I'm very sorry your son is acting this way. The stuff with his dad is really hard. I would recommend getting some protection up on that child first:

http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

Then you could put a dab of Tranquility oil behind his ears and on the crown of his head to help calm these violent feelings he's having:

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-tranquility.html

Good luck finding a new therapist. I hope things work out.

Take care.
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mysticmama4 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:11 am

Ahhh thanks a bunch Sister Jean for steering me in the right direction. I have fiery wall of protection, I must order more Tranquility oil......I ran out of that some time ago. Funny because I used to annoint both my son's with Tranquility oil by making the sign of the cross as I annoint them asking God and the angels to protect them. I must begin working on him using those oils.
Thanks again!
Mysticmama4

Previous

• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Parents, Children, Relatives, In-Laws, Friends