• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

It is currently Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:03 am

Spells for Blessing and Cleansing the Home and Person

Re: Spells for Blessing and Cleansing the Home and Person

Unread postby Luckbewithme876 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:55 pm

After doing a cleansing of the house, what should probably be the first thing someone should do afterwards? Protect the house from negative influence? Make it draw in money? Do a peaceful home spell? Both of the last two things are something my family's house definitely needs help with.
Thank you to St. Dymphna!
Luckbewithme876

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:33 pm

Hello, Luckbewithme876,

Protection is THE very first thing to do. ALWAYS. www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

Then, go to your other spells.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Luckbewithme876 » Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:47 am

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, Luckbewithme876,

Protection is THE very first thing to do. ALWAYS. http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

Then, go to your other spells.

Take care

Thank you, Miss Aida. I'll make sure to do that. :)
Thank you to St. Dymphna!
Luckbewithme876

Unread postby Ernie » Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:41 pm

Lucky Mojo is proud to announce the publication of a new book by Khi Armand, the host of the popular LMC Radio Network show "On Sacred Ground." In "Deliverance!," Khi unlocks the secrets of how to take off crossed conditions and achieve healing and protection.

The book will debut at the 8th Annual Hoodoo Heritage Festival in Forestville, California, May 16th-17th, 2015, and a copy will be included in the admission package for the event, because Khi will be teaching a workshop on how to do this work. We are taking pre-orders now. "Deliverance" ships on May 18, 2015. Pre-ordered copies will be signed by the author.

BOO-GRI-DELI
Deliverance by Khi Armand
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
Contents

Dedication 4
Acknowledgements 4
About This Book 5
Who Will Deliver Us? 6
What Is Hoodoo? 7
The Terminology of Conjure 8
On the Purchase of Spiritual Products 9
On Botanicals, Minerals, and Animal Curios 10
Diagnosing Spiritual Problems 11
Understanding Magic 11
Understanding Spiritual Gifts 13
Understanding Initiatory Crises 14
Understanding Jinxes and Crossed Conditions 16
Understanding Intrusive Spirits and Energies 17
Understanding Curses 18
Interpreting Dreams, Signs, and Omens 20
Formal Methods of Divination and Reading 23
Spiritual First Aid Spells 26
Uncrossing and Spiritual Cleansing 29
Uncrossing Money: Deliverance from Poverty 39
Uncrossing Love: Deliverance from Loneliness 45
Uncrossing Health Matters 49
Uncrossing Legal Matters 54
Dealing with Intrusive Spirits and Energies 58
Reversing and Protection 60
Carrying the Good Work On 66
Unlocking Clarity and Self-Mastery 66
When You Are Stuck: Block Buster Work 69
When You Are Ready: Road Opener Work 71
Maintenance: How Often Should You Cleanse? 72
Developing Relationships with Helping Spirits 73
Developing Relationships with Ancestors 74
Developing Relationships with Angels and Saints 79
How to Find the Right Root Doctor 86
Spiritual and Social Resources 89
Frequently Asked Questions 90
Bibliography 96
Ernie
Forum Moderator

Healing Bath

Unread postby Brooke » Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:38 pm

Hi
First off I just want clarify I am under medical help having been in hospital for over 2 weeks on iv antibiotics and now at home with a further 4 weeks of oral ones for a internal infection which is proven diffcult which includes liver and fortnightly check ups with hospital consultant and gp , to top it off now I have got a head cold due to extreme cold snap where I live and probably already compromised immune system.
I know alot of baths are standing baths and pouring the water over but I am thinking of taking a soaking bath with lm healing oil and healing herbs in the water.
Having not done healing bath before wondering how to dispose of the water after and wondering if I should do a routine cleaning before hand?.
Also would blessing and van van be appropriate to add to the healing bath too?.
Brooke

Re: Healing Bath

Unread postby MissMichaele » Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:33 am

Brooke, if your doctor hasn't forbidden soaking baths I don't see why you shouldn't include healing herbs in them. A few drops of Blessing Oil would make a wonderful addition.

Van Van and Blessing Oil: Sniff them together -- and if you like the combination, use them together.

You would dispose of the bathwater in the usual way -- http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Re: Healing Bath

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:59 pm

Brooke,

To dispose of bath water, you should pour it to the East for good things, or t the west to remove something unwanted.

I don't know what you mean by "Do a routine claning beforehand."
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Brooke » Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:12 pm

Thank you MissMichaele and Miss Cat.

The Drs have not mentioned anything about not soaking in a bath but it is a valid point so I will check on that before hand given the nature of the infection . The infection started in the bowels and is called diverticulitis but the CT scans showed it has spread to my liver which seem to be what the Drs are most concerned about.

Routine cleaning was just a choice of word for what is my usual regular cleaning. Normally I would take a cleansing bath on a reasonably regular basis but since being sick I haven't done any in a while, and thought it would be a good idea to do that first before starting a healing bath, as the last month has been a extremely negative time for me both illness wise and emotionally, and thought I should clean that off before starting the healing baths.
I did this, this morning luckily the cross roads at the end of my street is less than a minutes walk from my gate so had the strength to be able to get there to dispose of the water.

On a side note I would like to say when I went into the ED at the hospital I had no idea I would be admitted and certainly not for over 2 weeks so didnt pack anything to take with me not even my ph charger, the only items I did think to take at the time was some Lucky Mojo oils fwp, vanvan and fastluck which I annoited myself with daily.
Brooke

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:43 pm

Hello, Brooke ,

Then, by all means, do so.

I pray that you regain your health n an expeditious manner.

Please have the Crystal Silence League pray for you to regain your health (it's free) www.crystalsilenceleague.org

Take care of yourself
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Brooke » Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:45 am

Thank you Miss Aida and I will post on Crystal Silence League.
Brooke

Unread postby LadyBlue » Wed May 20, 2015 5:58 am

I hope I am writing this in the right forum. I'm new to this.

I have depression, social anxiety, and panic attacks on occasion. I went to a psychic reader and she's been helping me out with my ex to get him back. Since he broke up with me my depression has increased (I was taking medication, but the side effects were way too much for me after trying 3 different ones). Over time it has decreased, but there are days when it spikes and it's just hard to get out of bed.
Anyways so the reader has been helping me clearing away the negativity in my life. Recently she has told me that I am a magnet to the negativity and will be this way the rest of my life. She has told me that I should fill a large envelop with dirt representing the body, branches/sticks representing bones and leaves representing the skin. As well place a picture on me and my ex and an offering of money. Sleep with in under my bed for 2 days for it to take my negativity and bring it to her. If it doesn't have, I guess enough of the negativity then to sleep with it under my bed for a while longer. Once it has taken my negativity she would bury it 6feet under in holy ground. And my problem with being a magnet would disappear.
Alternatively she said I could buy a large crystal from her and would have to meditate with it every single day to draw away the negativity.

I was just wondering if these things would actually help me. Or if there are other means to help me with the negativity and help with the depression, social anxiety.

Thank you!
LadyBlue

Unread postby natstein » Wed May 20, 2015 6:59 am

Hello LadyBlue,

First I would like to say that I like hearing that you are working with both Mental health professionals and doing spiritual work. I think people can benefit from doing this. Keep listening to the mental health professionals as well. Hopefully they can help create a solution to help deal with the difficulties you expereince with depression. Also it provides an avenue for the spiritual work to manifest through.

Concerning your questions about what your reader is asking you to do it is kind of difficult to answer since I do not know your reader. We do have to be careful as there are unfortunately frauds out there looking to take advantage of people.

In reading over the work she asking you to do I have to say it makes me a little nervous. The description of using an envelope to kind of make a doll baby sounds a little odd and putting money inside it seems strange to me to. Again I do not know this reader of yours so I can not say whether or not they are doing honest work. I have just never heard of a working that sounded quite like that. In particular if they are asking for you to put in really large sums of money in the envelope or for the crystal I would urge caution. Take a look at this page as it will give you a good grounding in how to spot fraudulent workes (http://www.luckymojo.com/blackgypsies.html).

If you would like to learn about Blessing you can do some work for yourself There is a nice Blessing spell discribed on this page about Lucky Mojo's Blessing products. I have used it with great success. (http://www.luckymojo.com/blessing.html).

I hope you find this helpful!

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby flames_dancer » Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:26 am

Hi everyone,if I could get your advise it would be greatly appreciated,thanks. I am wondering what products to get,if maybe blessing and the holy miracle oil would be good,or any healing candle or oils to recommend,please.
My health has suffered since starting a vinegar jar,and it's not a coincidence,I have got back to back infections and have been sick a lot,and on antibiotics a few times,it's unusual,but I have not been using protection oils,firstly I would like to say the moderators on here are rite and should always be listened too.

I guess I thought it's just a vinegar jar,and didn't really do cleansing of space,I have only Chinese wash now until I place a order,I did use hyssop but it hasn't helped,I was just very wrong in starting it without protection,even though I read how important it is,I thought it would be fine and nothing bad would happen,that it was a precaution,just like how people say dume can kill a person,but not literally obviously,so I thought it was the weakest of negative work the jar,but I was wrong.

My priority now is to heal and get my health back,I will get a herb bath,what else could help me,maybe smudge my bedroom,get fiery protection,anything you can recommend to heal my health I would appreciate.I still want to work with the jar but might put it on hold until I get my cleansing products,or anything I could do in meantime before I get them?so I can start to get better.
It was a hard lesson to learn but shows how important cleansing and protecting is.
Would a blessing product help,or concentrate on healing health,thank you everyone.
flames_dancer

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:21 pm

Hello, flames_dancer ,

I have honestly not heard of a vinegar jar doing this to someone's health.

Please see a license physician immediately to see what is going on with your health. That is your first priority.

As far as other spell suggestions (After seeing a physician), you have already named them all: Cleansing; healing; blessing; protection.

I hope that you're alright and it is nothing serious.

Wishing you the very best
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby flames_dancer » Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:56 am

Thanks miss Aida for answering my questions.ya it's odd maybe it is just a coincidence,but these things started happening when I first made the jar,I presumed that cleansing was for spiritual cleansing. These products will be on my list to order,and when I heal I will start again by using them first,I will do some reading on the forum while I get better. Thanks again
flames_dancer

Unread postby mizjoannlee » Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:18 pm

We all have a learning curve with conjure, so don't worry.

Please do a divination before attempting anything in conjure. Divination may have told you not to proceed.

This person may have protection up or may have a very powerful mind. In either case, I agree that it is time to take care of yourself.
Miss JoAnn Lee
#1730G
mizjoannlee

Unread postby AStarIsBorn » Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:29 am

I have a unique situation.

When I was born, I was born very special and blessed. If necessary, I will go into it. But to make a long story short, people treated me well, like a movie star or celebrity - in my family or outside. Of course with that you get people who dislike you for it. I had rough times in my life, but due to my grandfather's presence it was like it didn't even happen. When he died, I went crazy, but he still watched over me. My reader confirmed that I have 4 of my ancestors watching over me, including him.

My issue is that there is someone who is doing something to take my blessed life from me. When I first came here, it became clear that someone had cursed me. Thanks to Miss Aida, I figured that all out and undid it. This is different. It feels different. It's not being cursed. And they don't have a secure hold on me because really good things happen to me still.

My love and I have a mutual friend that was supposed to help us get together. Well, she got mad at me for nothing and is now cyber stalking me. But then lo and behold her presence was replaced by not one, but TWO people working to get us together. My - I'll call it a gift has become stronger. A celebrity who recently passed was bothering me, but the secret my reader told me he was trying to use me to reveal came out without my involvement and I was able to detach him from me. My being open has made it so that I am hyper sensitive to many spiritual things and it's been driving me crazy. I have done egg cleansings, smudging and taken salt baths to combat what this person is doing and they definitely help. With the egg cleansings, I've never seen them like theyv'e been lately, and I mean 4-5 of them. It's a bunch of webbing that from what I've learned means the person is entrapping me or otherwise holding me back and impeding my progress. That's what I feel, for sure. In fact, its taken me the better part of 2 weeks to even write this since they are keeping me so distracted when I come here to do it. And that's not like me. They are even keeping me from my trusted AIRR reader (yet not completely, I can still reach her on here). I'm up at almost 5 am yet again because they are making it so I can't get any rest and can't function properly all day. I've been to the doctor and there is NOTHING wrong with me medically.

It's like there is a fight going on for me. Whoever this is knows the blessed life I am supposed to have and is keeping me from it. I know part of it was me and that I wasn't ready for it. But I am now. My reader made it clear to me that I had to be ready to be with my love and I am doing that, but not with the dedication I have always had. It's not just me this is affecting, its affecting my son and my love. I am so surprised when it comes to my love since it's like everyone in Heaven is working on my side to get us together (to be honest, I haven't been doing ANY spell work) no matter what this person is doing. I know we're meant to be together. And of course, what's good for me is good for my son.

HELP, please!!!
Thank you Miss Cat & Miss Aida
Thank you to all who contribute
Special thank you to St. Expedite
AStarIsBorn

Unread postby Miss Athena » Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:05 pm

Hi UnBound,

That sounds like a big mess. I'm sorry this is happening.

If this were me, I would work with Reversing products to return whatever evil someone may be sending you right back at them. A black over red Reversing candle would be suitable here.

http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

Good luck!
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby AStarIsBorn » Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:37 pm

Thank you for the suggestion, Miss Athen. I will look into it.
AStarIsBorn

Unread postby j82 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:26 pm

UnBound,

Being your high status and connections, I would think cleansing and protection on all levels would be expected. Such as nailing down your home or hanging devil shoe string behind the door and nailing em down in the ground to protect against foot track, regular cleanse of you and the home AND protection after you cleanse to keep it off, I also think a seal added to all photos of you to protect your photos from being used in magic. I like to wear a protective charm the hand of miriam I have on a key chain I dress with fiery wall and i wear a bracelet of it, they also make lovely necklaces for women of the hand as well. reciting of pslams regularly to help protect you. burn reversing candles as suggested followed by fire wall candles to keep it off.
j82

Unread postby AStarIsBorn » Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:43 pm

Thank you so much, j82. This is just really frustrating because I've never done anything to deserve someone to try and mess my life up. I try not to focus on that, but to be honest, the person who is doing this to me is going to suffer. I don't know who is doing it on my behalf, but anyone who has ever done me wrong has paid for it 10 times over. It's simply not worth it to mess with me because someone is meting out justice for me and they have no mercy. I simply want the life I am supposed to live. I'm not taking anything from anyone else. They're taking it from me.

I will take your suggestions. I did another egg cleansing yesterday and the webbing is still there. I am going to take my pic down from the one social media it's still on. How do I do a seal on a picture? I have devil's shoestring in my front yard from the LM Uncrossing kit. I'm about to go do a few other things as well. What Psalms should I read? I'm going to go order the candles, too.

Last question: does anyone know why someone is doing justice on my behalf, yet not stopping the people from hurting me in the first place? Or does one person do the justice and the others protect? Oh, and I NEVER asked anyone to do anything to the people who have hurt me. It just happens. When they do things to me, they do it to my son. From my readings, I have 4 people watching over us. And one of them isn't taking too kindly when someone hurts us. I don't see why people can't mind their own business and leave us alone. Ugh...

Thanks again.
AStarIsBorn

Unread postby Miss Athena » Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:26 pm

Hi UnBound,

To embed a seal into a picture, simply blow a digital picture up as large as you can, overlay the seal onto an inconspicuous part of the photo and save them together as a picture. You can then resize it down to a manageable size and the seal will be unnoticeable.

Here is a wonderful list of psalms and their purposes: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Category:The_Book_of_Psalms I have personally had great success with Psalm 91 whenever I've felt under attack.

It's impossible to answer your last question as we each have our own spiritual court that acts on our behalf in personal and individual ways. You might want to consult your rootworker to do a reading on this.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby AStarIsBorn » Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:47 pm

Thank you so much for the help, Miss Athena. I'm off to recite some Psalms now.
AStarIsBorn

Asking for help with a slew of recent problems.

Unread postby sr41489 » Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:56 am

Hello all,

I haven't been on this forum for awhile, because I've been busy with work and grad school..but over the past 4 months I've come into some troubling times. I do seek help from a therapist, but she only helps with the medical and psychological treatment, and I believe that I need some sort of spiritual guidance as well. So I came back to this forum!

Long story short here are the issues that have been troubling me for quite some time:

-I'm a semi-closeted lesbian and I have a serious crush on a straight woman at my research lab - I know we will never be together in a romantic way, so I want to get over her but I also want to be close friends with her because her personality is AWESOME!
-My family and I have been struggling with money, even though my parents are very well educated and have in-demand careers, something bad keeps happening that has been draining their money (ex: car problems, issues with our house, enormous student loans from my sister and I, my sister just got laid off and can't find work, I'm now a grad student and make absolutely no money)
-I've had weight gain issues for 2 years now, I simply cannot find the motivation within to start going out and exercising. I don't know where this will come from
-I feel lonely in this new city, I have a few friends, but no one I'm very close to
-Some issues at my research lab have caused several people to dislike me, because I reported inappropriate behavior so I lost a few "friends" very recently

Anyways, that's the MAIN issues I've been dealing with. Let me give you a list of the items I do have, both purchased from the Lucky Mojo Online Shop and in local new age shops:

-I have the Lavender Spell Kit
-I have orgonite (3 pieces)
-Crystals: rose quartz, green calcite, Herkimer diamond, regular quartz, and my grandmother has recently purchased an emerald for me which is in a pendant and to be worn as a necklace. She has yet to send it.

I have collected those items over the past few years, and they have been in a box unused since then. I don't know where to begin or what to do, but I am hoping someone here can give me some advice.

Thank you so much for reading this, I appreciate all your help.

-SR
sr41489

Re: Asking for help with a slew of recent problems.

Unread postby MissMichaele » Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:49 pm

sr41489, I'm only going to address the hard-luck aspects of your story, because until those are cleared up, you will make very little progress in love or prosperity or any other happy shiny work.

1. You can start some effective cleansing work today by taking a bath with salt and a dilute tea of white mustard seed with a little red pepper and black pepper. I bet you have these in your kitchen.

2. I also like to see people put a bay leaf in their shoe, with a verse from Psalm 23 or Psalm 91 written on one side and a closed eye (the blind eyes of your enemies) drawn on the other.

3. I think these two kitchen tricks will hold you until you can get some Cast Off Evil supplies (to address weight loss), maybe a weight-loss mojo (search Lucky Mojo for the SKU number, "MH1-CUS-WTLS"), and some Stop Gossip for the resentful sinners at work.

4. Consider working with St. Dymphna or Dr. Jose Gregorio Hernandez to keep your therapist on the beam.

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Overcoming a serious illness

Unread postby GamesavyLB » Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:29 pm

Greeting every1 I'm very glad I've found this forum. I'm very eager to learn from the more experienced practitioners and if I can I would like too also contribute and help others too.
I first started doing candle rituals in my late teens but I stopped and took it back up again about 6 months ago I'm 23 now.

A very wise and experience conjure man advised me to read secrets of the psalms by Godfrey selig so all my work has been done using the psalms, I also work by the phases of the moon and I have been getting good results but I made 1 error I wasn't aware of how important the star signs of the moon were so I'm wondering whether this has come back to haunt me as I have been very sick over the last 8 weeks I haven't been able to swallow solid food so I've been getting by on just liquids and drips in my arm when I was in hospital I can't even eat blended food it's crazy man I've gone from a well built 185lb to 150lbs.

I've been admitted to hospital 3 times and had every test available but they could not find anything wrong with me so I'm thinking this may be the result of me not doing the riturals correctly. I was going to do a healing conjour using the psalms yesterday as the moon was in the right phase and sign but I had second thoughts as my mind wasn't in the right zone to focus so I'm seeking some much needed advice to find a spiritual solution to my problem as I've tried everything else.

Sorry for the long post.
GamesavyLB

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:37 pm

Hello, GamesavyLB

Welcome to the forum.

I am so very sorry that you are ill.

Many rootworkers don' work with moon phases. And they are fine.

I NEVER work with the "Star sign of the moon phase" and never thought about it.

My educated guess is that maybe you inadvertently brought in unwelcomed Spirits?

I would recommend:

Ghost Purging Incense: http://www.luckymojo.com/tibetanghostpu ... cense.html

A thorough 13 day bath: http://www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html

And healing products: http://www.luckymojo.com/healing.html

You my also want to consider a reading on this situation:

http://www.hoodoopsychics.com

OR...

http://readersandrootworkers.org

I pray that you regain your good health

Wishing you the very best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby GamesavyLB » Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:01 pm

Thank you miss Aida I really appreciate you taking the time out to help me with my predicament.
There was tho 1 last thing I forgot to mention. When I do rituals I usually end up snuffing the candle out before it's fully burned to the bottom and then just throw them in the bin. Should I be disposing of the candles in a different way or is it not an issue.

GamesavyLB
GamesavyLB

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:10 pm

Hello, GamesavyLB,

Yes, it is an issue (but not enough to cause you an illness).

Here is a webpage that Miss cat wrote about disposing/deploying your work: www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Also, if this were me, I'd let the candle burn all the way down instead of snuffing them out and disposing of them

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby GamesavyLB » Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:52 am

Thank you again your answers are swift and informative I will be recommending this forum to others.
GamesavyLB

Unread postby Beginner01 » Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:23 pm

I cleansed my house using some chinese wash and bay leaves. I made sure I mopped the house outwards and then took the mop water out to be disposed of to the east as indicted on the site but im in a high apartment building. I made sure no one was there and threw the bucket. Then for some reason I looked and walked away. The instructions on the chinese wash page indicated to throw it to the east but didn't say anything about looking. However what I've gathered from other sections of this forum when throwing something you should not look. I then freaked out and burned out my house with some incense and read a psalm just in case something may have followed me back in!

Am I in for trouble? Is there anything I should do?
Beginner01

Unread postby j82 » Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:11 pm

Beginner01,

Assuming by your sn you are new to this and mistakes will happen. We dont look back because looking back is like doubting the work and inviting it back in. I doubt you are in trouble, more of a lessoned learned. Try and come up with a pattern or technique to handle it in the future like toss it and then look straight at the ground till out of sight or something to symbolize the end of the work. I think what you did after is fine.
j82

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:53 pm

Hello, Beginner01,

I too think you're fine.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby MrsJ » Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:34 am

Hello all.

Something interesting just happened to me and I thought I'd share for feedback because it was a little surprising and I'm not sure what to make of it. I cleaned my house today with Chinese Wash and lit a tea candle in each room as I cleaned, annointed with House Blessing oil (I heard it on the podcast). In my upstairs rooms the candles were all positioned at different angles respective to their doorways. I was in the process of cleaning my downstairs rooms and ran up to get a tissue and noticed that all of my candle flames were all leaning in the direction of their doorways but not in the same direction of each other, if that makes sense. I don't have any heat or AC on, windows were closed and there wasn't really any explanation I could think of for that to happen. After I was done cleaning and threw away the water, I went upstairs again and saw that they were all back to a normal position. :o Thoughts? Thanks!
MrsJ

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:21 pm

I love it when you "catch the magic happening" and then come back and the candles are all like, "Magic? What magic? We're just little candles!"
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby mmachix » Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:05 pm

Somebody I know seems to have blockages. What is a good herbal cleansing bath to make for them? I was thinking hyssop. What else can I add? I will be boiling the herbs for them to make a spiritual cleansing bath. Should I also add drops of Blockbuster oil, or some kind of Uncrossing, or Jinx Killer?
mmachix

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:59 pm

Hi mmachix,

If someone is experiencing blockages, they would benefit from a 13 herb bath or a Block Buster bath. You can find them here:

http://herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/bath-block-buster.html

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Self Heal

Unread postby dmtm » Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:10 pm

Hello... I just got a packet of 'Self Heal' and would like to use it in a spiritual bath but I don't know if I should pour the water over me and work head to toe or if I should go toe to head; is a spiritual bath with 'Self-Heal' considered to be blessing and drawing in the positive or is it cleansing and removing the negative?

Also, can I add yarrow to this bath?

Thanks!
dmtm

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:57 pm

Hello, dmtm,

You would work it head to toe. You're trying to get rid of health problems AND also bringing in good vibrations and healing. So, it actually does both.

I personally don't recommend yarrow with this healing bath.

Work on bravery (property of yarrow) a different time.

Wishing you GOOD health

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby dmtm » Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:36 pm

Thank you, Miss Aida.
dmtm

Unread postby littlewing » Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:39 am

I'm moving into a new place and want to thoroughly cleanse it with Chinese Wash before we move things in. I want to wash the walls, but I would like to know the best and easiest method for this. I was thinking of using a mop, but that sounds messy. A sponge would take too long. Any other suggestions?

As you can tell, I don't make a habit of washing walls...
Thank you Saint Expedite, St. Joseph, and St. Jude
Thank you Miss Aida and Aura
littlewing

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:57 pm

Hello, littlewing ,

I use large white terry towels and wash by hand. Otherwise, you'll end up with ugly streaks from the unevenness of the mop o the walls. And a sponge will take you forever

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby littlewing » Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:41 am

Thanks Miss Aida! I'm glad I didn't try the mop. Terry cloths it is. :)
Thank you Saint Expedite, St. Joseph, and St. Jude
Thank you Miss Aida and Aura
littlewing

Unread postby Blackbeauty83 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:41 am

I was going to do a cleansing bath using, bay leaves, basil and mint and I wanted to know would I dispose the water the same way i would if I was doing a 13 day bath, also when disposing the water is it ok to just scoop a cup full to dispose it and let the rest go down the drain? and lastly how would i use bay leaves in my home for protection?
Blackbeauty83

Unread postby Sister Jean » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:23 pm

Hello neka83,

Yes, you would dispose of the water ritually, and if you're doing a cleansing bath, you'd want to take a cupful of the water to the crossroads. Yes, you can take a scoop and let the rest go down the drain.

You can read more about using bay leaves for protection here:

http://herb-magic.com/bay-leaves.html
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite, St. Martha, Bone Mama!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby agj5 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:27 am

Hi everyone,

I am sorry if this is not the right thread for this question. If it's not, moderators, please move to where it belongs. Thanks.

I know that karma is not taken into consideration in hoodoo but for lack of a better word, I will use it.

Last year I met a guy and we became friends. He liked me and I liked him. When I met him, I didn't know he had a girlfriend but eventually, I found out. Instead of walking away from him or stopping my feelings, I got more emotionally involved with him (to this day we have never dated). His gf broke up with him three months after we met and moved on quickly.

As I said above, we have never dated, even though he was now "free". There could be many reasons why this is the case, I know that, but I wonder if one of those things could be some kind of "karma" for not stopping the feelings and the intentions when I should. I would like to "cleanse this karma" in case this may help our friendship/potential-future-love-relationship.

I get that this may not be the cause why we have never dated but, like someone told me once, only good things can come from cleansing/healing spells, right? So what type of spell could I use for this?

Thanks.
agj5

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:46 pm

Hello agj5,

Although karma is not a part of hoodoo, I can understand what you're getting at in your question. I would recommend you do a series of baths with Lucky Mojo's 13 Herb Bath:

http://herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html

If you're feeling particularly guilty about all this, a hyssop bath could help feel cleansed of that "sin":

http://herb-magic.com/hyssop.html

You can learn more about spiritual bathing here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/baths.html

I'd also just add my two cents and say that you couldn't have controlled the actions of this guy's girlfriend. In the end, she made the decision to leave. I think some self-forgiveness on your part is deserved.

Good luck to you and take care :)
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Jordan733 » Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:03 am

Sister Jean,

This sounds like very sage advice across the board. I have moments of extreme guilt and self-recrimination at times as well, whether or not I actually deserve it. The feeling can pop up without warning nearly crippling me in my ability to see beyond my own worst moments. These are good notes for me to try as well. Thank you.
Jordan Rae Mikena
Student ID #2078
Jordan733

Unread postby agj5 » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:02 pm

Hi Sister Jean,

Sorry for not replying before...I didn't get a notification and thought no one had answered!

Thanks for your advice. These baths were exactly what I had in mind; it makes me happy to know that I am learning about hoodoo more and more every day.

To be honest here, I didn't feel guilty about his gf leaving. It had nothing to do with me (it was her family who got involved). I just mentioned to make the point that they weren't together any more. But I did feel guilty about getting involved with a guy who had a girlfriend and thought that maybe, just maybe, us not getting together was some kind of "punishment".

I will get on to the baths!

Thanks again,

agj5.
agj5

Unread postby Sister Jean » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:41 pm

Hello Jordan733,

I'm happy to help. And I deal with those feelings too; they're very hard to shake. Self-forgiveness is very hard! But it's all a process. And I wish you good luck in yours :)
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Sister Jean » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:44 pm

Hello agj5,

Ah, I understand better now. Well, have you gotten a reading on the subject yet? That would help clear things up and shed some light on factors that are influencing the situation:

http://www.hoodoopsychics.com/
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

I hope the baths help! Take care.
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby agj5 » Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:22 am

Hi Sister Jean,

I have had many readings about him hahaha but not one specifically asking if I am being "punished" (you know what I mean).

I'm looking at the baths and want to order. I've read in the forum about hyssop crystals but can't find them anywhere in the shop? Only the herbs. Does anyone point me in the right direction where to find them?

I really want to cleanse me and our friendship in case this works out for us.

Thanks,

agj5.
agj5

Unread postby vata girl » Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:50 am

Hi agj5,

I think the bath crystals you are looking for would be located here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbaths.html

Go to the section titled "LUCKY MOJO ESSENTIAL OIL and FRAGRANCE OIL BATH CRYSTALS" and scroll until you get to Hyssop Essential Bath Crystals :)
vata girl

Unread postby agj5 » Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:15 pm

Found it! Thanks Vata Girl :)
agj5

Unread postby cinnamon9 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:36 pm

Hi,

I don't know what's going on.

A few months ago everything was going great. I was in a PhD, things at my job were great, but my writing (I'm a fiction writer on the side) was not going anywhere.

So I did a blockbuster candle in order to help bust through any blockages so I could write. Well, I think that was a bad move.

Since then -
I dropped out of my Phd since it didn't turn out to be what I wanted, and I'm still heart broken over that.
Things are my job are going insane, and I'm worried about job security.

The only good thing is I am pregnant. So there's that. 13 weeks today.

So here's my question -

What can I do in order to make things at my job better? I really need this job for the next few years.
Anything else you recommend for prosperity to help my writing?
Anything you recommend so I can get back into a Phd that's right for me?

Finally, I can't do any cleansing baths because I am pregnant and am fearful of chemicals. I've been told, for example, that hyssop can induce miscarriage so to be safe I'm staying away from baths.

Thanks!

C
cinnamon9

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:25 pm

Hello, cinnamon9 ,

I don't know what happened with your blockbuster spell. It could have been something that was incorrectly said or done.

At this point, if I were you, I would have MISC light uncrossing candles and then when the reports are better, go with Steady Work candles and crown of success

You have also carry mojo hands:

www.luckymojo.com/mojocatmojo.html

Congrats on your pregnancy!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Serena Lily » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:22 am

Hello everyone. I hope all is well. I am very new here and am an pretty unfamiliar with everything and am looking forward to learning more. I wanted to first ask for help with two major things. I would like to learn how to remove any curses that may be on me and I want to know how hoodoo or conjure can help make you better person. I've believed in God and higher powers all my life and for the past few years, I've felt the pull to explore more with spirituality. Sometime later, I was led to the saints. I've even I had a couple interesting readings. The first time, the devil card came up and the second time the reader mentioned something about snakes. I was told during the second time I have curses (the reader used the word block) involving love, luck, mental health or success on me and that they should be removed. During both readings it was said that I was supposed to be wealthy in this life which hasn't been the case. I've felt for a while that something, be it jealousy or just bad vibes has affected me negatively. I've felt strongly that I wasn't living up to my full potential. I just want to start over fresh and clean and to accomplish good in this world, for both myself and others, not just physically but spiritually too. I want to have more love for people the way I used to when I was younger. I have no interest in cursing whoever the bad intentions came from I just want mutual forgiveness, reconciliation and peace. For the past few weeks I've felt strongly that I should clean up my living space, unhex or uncross or free myself and take a spiritual bath involving white and white clothes. Anyway, thanks for reading, God bless you
- Serena
Serena Lily

Unread postby Sister Jean » Mon May 01, 2017 10:01 am

Hello Serena Lily,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. I merged your topic with this thread, because I think it would be a good place for you to start in your situation. It's full of spellwork ideas you can use to cleanse yourself and your living space.

If you want to search the forum for posts about different topics you're interested, just type a keyword like "protection" or "blessing" in the search box at the top right of your screen.

Take care.

P.S. I see you're new here, but posting new topics is against forum rules. Next time you have a question, please find the thread that best fits with what you're asking (you can use the search box at the top right of the screen), and post your question at the end of it by clicking "post reply." Thanks!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Serena Lily » Tue May 16, 2017 4:11 am

oh thank you. Yes I was unsure.
Serena Lily

Unread postby DreadPirateQueen » Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:45 am

I'm not sure where to post this, and I'm not feeling so great at the moment so I might not have looked as thoroughly as I could have. This did seem like the best place for this.

At any rate, I have a friend who did a reading on someone they know and found out that individual had been attacked by a malevolent spirit and has been damaged as a result.

As far as I'm aware, this person hasn't been doing even basic cleansing and protection for themselves even though they are sensitive. They've been winging it their whole life while helping their loved ones. That plus the attack has taken a toll on their mental, physical and spiritual health.

So my friend asked me what could be done to help this person.

Thing is, I don't know if she needs something specific because of the type of attack she had and I don't know what type of healing she may need to do or if she needs a specific type of protection.

Most of the research I've done on Hoodoo has been based on my immediate needs. I've never dealt with something like this and like I said, I'm not feeling so great myself at the moment, so I may be overthinking some things.

I'd really appreciate some help, even just pointing me in the right direction to do some more research. As always, thanks for your time.
DreadPirateQueen

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cleansing, Health, Healing, and Blessings