• Advertisement
Southern-Spirits.com

It is currently Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:55 am

Goofer Dust Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo sachet powders and natural mineral dusts for sprinkling, blowing, and dressing papers.

Re: Goofer Dust Questions and Answers

Unread postby natstein » Thu May 11, 2017 2:54 pm

Hello Tallulah,

While I certainly would do some kind of spiritual cleaning I would not panic or worry to much over this. Get some Uncrossing Bath Salts and and follow the instructions and you should be fine. On another note, in my own practice I would take this as a sign that the person I was going to throw for either has some good protections on them or maybe that the work is not really justified so you may want to perform or hire someone to do a divination in order to get some clarity on this situation.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby paintedsmoke24 » Fri May 12, 2017 9:40 am

When laying Goofer Dust,is it allowed to watch from a distance to make sure the person stepped in? I have read that whenever disposing in a ritual manner ,we are to walk away without looking back. But what about when laying Goofer Dust or Hot Foot powder;is it "allowed" to watch from a distance ?

Thank you in advance for your help!
paintedsmoke24

Unread postby natstein » Sat May 13, 2017 5:26 pm

Hello paintedsmoke24,

Hmmmm, I do not believe I have heard of a specific prohibition on watching but I personally would not bother to do that. It would be awfully easy for you to be seen and identified as the person who laid down the dust and it leans toward worrying over the work a bit to much.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby paintedsmoke24 » Sun May 14, 2017 2:52 am

Hi Nathen,

The thing is there are very few spots where I can lay this trick and I don't doubt the power of it one single second;i just need to be sure they walk over it so that I don't lay it multiple times and hurt other people (I know the name called into it should be the only target affected but Miss Aida has some stories about broken legs and arms of others than the target :).

No worry about being spotted.
Thank you for your answer.
paintedsmoke24

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue May 16, 2017 8:54 pm

Hello, paintedsmoke24 ,

I've laid Goofer dust right in front of an asshole and he stepped right in it as he was calling me nasty names. Rather than getting mad, I stood there and took his verbal abuse because I was enjoying the fact that he was standing right in the center of the X that was enclosed in a circle.

And it worked!!

LOL

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby paintedsmoke24 » Wed May 17, 2017 8:07 am

Thank you Miss Aida! checking my mailbox every single day waiting for your book to arrive :))
paintedsmoke24

Unread postby TwoCrows » Sat May 27, 2017 10:13 pm

Okay, so here is an odd inquiry for ya. I am a gardener living in the Cascade Mountains. We have hella gophers here and they are terribly destructive and annoying. I mean, they have hollowed out my entire raised bed, killing all of my veggies! Grrrr! So, I had a thought. What if I goofer the gophers? I realize that goofer is serious business... but these gophers are serious enemies. They take food out of my family's mouths. They wipe out my favorite crops repeatedly. I hate them! Can I curse gophers with goofer dust or is this a ridiculous notion? I was thinking of just putting it down every gopher hole I find in my garden, hoping the result would be death/decrease of their insanely huge population on the land I work.
TwoCrows

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun May 28, 2017 8:39 pm

Hello, TwoCrows ,

Both Miss cat and I are avid animal lovers and do not condone killing or harming animals.

I understand your frustration but I do not give out spells to harm any animal unless it is threatening my life.

I would suggest that you hot foot them instead.

www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

also, you may want to look online to see what the professional rodent people do to keep them away.

Thanks
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby TwoCrows » Sun May 28, 2017 11:24 pm

Oh, I see. All of the farmers I know regularly kill gophers because they hurt our livelihood. Many do so with actual poisons and physical traps. Goofer seemed comparatively less harsh but perhaps not, huh? I did not think of hot footing, but I will definitely try it. Thanks!
TwoCrows

PostThis post was deleted by TwoCrows on Sun May 28, 2017 11:29 pm.
Reason: Duplicate

PostThis post was deleted by TwoCrows on Mon May 29, 2017 10:05 pm.
Reason: Decided to PM instead of posting

Previous

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Hoodoo, Conjure, Training Workshops

Return to Sachet Powders in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells