• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:32 pm

Cursing and Crossing Book by Miss Aida Questions and Answers

Discussiona about hoodoo and conjure spell books, instruction books, grimoires, and books on magic and spirituality.

Cursing and Crossing Book by Miss Aida Questions and Answers

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:44 am

The Lucky Mojo Curio Co. is proud to announce a new book in our series on practical hoodoo spells, techniques, and tricks.

Cursing and Crossing is a classic in the making -- a compendium of more than 100 ways to jinx, cross, and generally mess up your enemies, written by Miss Aida, one of the Administrators here at the Forum, and a member of the Association of Readers and Rootworkers.

http://www.luckymojo.com/cursingandcrossing.html

BOO-GRI-CURS
Cursing and Crossing by Miss Aida
$9.00

CURSING AND CROSSING:
Hoodoo Spells to Torment, Jinx, and Take Revenge on Your Enemies.

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

This unique collection of spells features serious, hard-hitting, fast-paced, hot, and STRONG works of revenge and justice. Not for the lady-hearted or faint of spirit, this book includes full instructions for making and torturing doll-babies, imprisoning your enemies in coffin boxes, and freezing unwanted people out of your life. Using pins, needles, nails, feces, candles, oils, powders, and graveyard dirt, Miss Aida teaches you exactly how to torment, jinx, and mess up your adversaries and foes.

Now you too can benefit from the malevolent secrets of cursing and crossing, passed down through the generations, and brought to your fingertips in one handy spell-packed book.

Miss Aida is a Catholic Spiritualist, a natural born medium, and a hoodoo practitioner with deep roots in the Afro-Cuban traditions, who specializes in cursing, break up spells, spiritual eradications, establishing magical protection, and helping animals. She is an administrator of the online Lucky Mojo Forum and a regular guest on the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour Radio Show who lives in Detroit with three Schutzhunds and a Cockatiel.

CONTENTS
---------
Dedication and Acknowledgements 4
Hoodoo, Rootwork, Conjure 5
Introduction 6
The Vocabulary of Cursing 8
Gather Your Supplies 10
..... Acquire Personal Concerns 10
..... Select Traditional Cursing Products 12
..... Work with Names and Petition Papers 18
..... Assemble the Tools of Torture 20
Prepare Your Mind and Soul 22
..... Is This Curse Justified? 22
..... Create a Plan of Action 23
..... Begin by Cleansing Yourself 24
..... Protect Yourself and Your Family 25
..... Realize Your Strength and Power 26
Prepare Your Work Space 27
..... Protect the Area Around You 27
..... Set Up Your Altar 28
..... Lay Tricks and Dispose of the Remains 30
The Spells 31
..... Cursing the Body 31
..... Cursing in Bottles and Jars 32
..... Cursing with Candles 37
..... Cursing with Doll-Babies and Effigies 48
..... Cursing with Eggs 58
..... Cursing with the Evil Eye 60
..... Cursing with Feces 61
..... Cursing in Food and Drink 66
..... Cursing the Foot-Track 69
..... Cursing in a Freezer 63
..... Cursing the Genitals 72
..... Cursing with Goofer Dust 76
..... Cursing with Graveyard Dirt 77
..... Cursing with Incense 79
..... Cursing with Mirrors 80
..... Cursing with Playing Cards 82
..... Cursing with Prayers 84
..... Cursing with Salt 87
..... Cursing in a Sweet Gum Tree 88
..... Cursing with War Water 89
Cleaning Up After Cursing 88
..... Returning to the World Refreshed 90
Frequently Asked Questions About Cursing and Revenge 90
Conclusion 95
Bibliography 96

First Edition 2017

Published by
The Lucky Mojo Curio Company
6632 Covey Road
Forestville, California 95436
http://www.luckymojo.com
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: Cursing and Crossing Book by Miss Aida Questions and Answers

Unread postby coastwitch » Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:01 pm

What a great cover. I am looking forward to this book.
coastwitch
coastwitch

Unread postby ProfessorPorterfield » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:24 pm

I want to take a moment to say that it was my honor and privilege to help proofread this book and I want to say that this book is amazing and will open the eyes of many. Cursing and Crossing is a fantastic, well researched, and incredibly valuable book! I can not wait to have my very own copy!

Prof. P.
The Now You Know Show with Professor Porterfield
Thursdays 6:00 PM Pacific/9:00 PM Eastern on BTR
ProfessorPorterfield
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:30 pm

Thank you, ProfessorPorterfield, for helping me with this project.

You did a lot more than just "proof read" and you are a God sent. You're THE best.

I also want to thank Miss cat and Nagasiva for all of their help with this project

And Grey Townsend who designed the book cover. The man is an artistic genius.

I hope that everybody learns from my book and enjoys it
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby paintedsmoke24 » Thu May 11, 2017 3:15 am

ordered it on Amazon with other books, CANNOT wait to get this book!
paintedsmoke24

Unread postby Spellkiss » Sun May 14, 2017 12:32 am

Thank you Aida for writing this amazing book! I loved your class it was amazing you always continue to amaze me and go above and beyond what I could imagine possible. Your the best!
Spellkiss

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue May 16, 2017 9:01 pm

"Cursing and Crossing" is now available at Amazon as well as through our shop.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby ThedaBara » Wed May 17, 2017 8:20 am

I pre-ordered this and Aura LaForest's new one on Amazon a few days before the release, and now they're giving me an estimated ship date of July 10. Would I get them faster if I canceled that order and bought them directly from LM instead?
ThedaBara

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed May 17, 2017 10:07 am

ThedaBara -- that's CRAZY!

Amazon placed their order with us (the publishers) on May 15th, 2017, the official release date of the book. This was on Monday.

Today is Wednesday, May 17th -- and Wednesday is the day that Elvyra pulls and packs the Amazon orders for all of our books.

Tomorrow is Thursday, May 18th -- and Thursday is the day that Eileen ships all of the Amazon orders. If she is overwhelmed with retail orders, the Amazon orders will go out on Friday, May 19th, at the latest.

It takes 7 days for Amazon to receive their orders. This means that the four new books (including "Cursing and Crossing") will be delivered to Amazon by May 25th, or May 26th at the latest.

Assuming that it takes Amazon 7 days to get the first shipment of books unloaded, SKU'd, and into a pull-bin at their warehouse, the books should be ready to ship from Amazon on June 1st or 2nd. However, i just spoke with an Amazon representative and he said that because we had pre-announced the books to Amazon, it might take as little as 24 hours to put the books through their system and they might ship from Amazon earlier,

After that, assuming that it will take 7 days to get the books to you, you should receive them on June 3rd to June 5th at the earliest or June 8th or 9th at the latest-- a full MONTH before Amazon estimates that you will.

However, every day that Amazon delays shipping the books is on them, not on us. We do not control their methods of processing, and warehouse stocking. It may indeed take them more than 30 days to SKU and stock new titles.

Meanwhile, we have been shipping the books daily, as we promised, since May 15th. We do charge more for postage than Amazon does, and we do not discount books from their cover price as Amazon does, so it is up to you to decide which method of purchase is most to your liking.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby ThedaBara » Wed May 17, 2017 10:19 am

Thank you very much for this detailed and illuminating response, miss cat. I did order with Amazon because I have Prime and love the fast shipping, but I think I'm going to cancel that order and go directly to LM.
ThedaBara

Unread postby littlewing » Fri May 26, 2017 6:48 pm

Absolutely loved this book and I was also blessed to have seen Miss Aida's presentation at the Hoodoo Heritage Festival. She is a genius and I will surely read this book again if I ever contemplate doing negative magic again (justified). I'm on the wagon due to some cursing fallout that could have been prevented if I would have read this book first (or read Miss Aida's forum posts more closely).

This is my review from Amazon:

If you have any interest in the justified cursing of enemies, you must read Miss Aida's book before you do anything. Her approach to enemy work is balanced and sensible, but when she is justified--watch out! Seriously, if you have ever picked up magical supplies related to negative magic or researched home recipes on the internet, just stop. Read this book first.

Trust me. The uninformed should not be equipped with spiritual atomic bombs. Despite how angry and wronged you feel, you have to have a solid strategy and technique so there is no collateral damage. Aida gives you these tools with compassion, humor and wit. A must read for anyone who is considering this kind of work.

"Revenge is a dish best served cold!"
Thank you Saint Expedite, St. Joseph, and St. Jude
Thank you Miss Aida and Aura
littlewing

Unread postby Metalina » Sun May 28, 2017 6:33 am

I'm about to order this book from LM. What supplies should I put in my cart to come with it? I don't have any cursing oils, powders, or whatever. All I have are some herbs. Is there a specific candle I should throw in? If it helps, my curse is going to be focused on a project and then perhaps a company. I just want to have pretty much what I need to get started.
Metalina

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun May 28, 2017 9:09 pm

Hello, Metalina ,

There's no way I could list every single herb, mineral, oil, incense, bath crystal, or torturing tool from the book to the forum. BUT...

Take a look at this page for ideas

http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

This may give you some ideas

Enjoy the book

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Metalina » Tue May 30, 2017 7:36 am

Thank you, Miss Aida! I think I put together a pretty good list. I ordered this morning. I'm very much looking forward to reading your book. :)
Metalina

Unread postby Happyntd » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:28 pm

As someone who has considered cursing but never followed through because of inexperience and fear, I am very appreciative of Miss Aida for writing this book. The information presented in the book is very interesting and relevant (no fluff) and I read it in one sitting, unable to put it down. Miss Aida covers all the important details such as supplies, preparation, types of curses, protection and much more. The book contains detailed instruction on how to perform a skull candle curse with a diagram of the brain and what each part controls. I have not seen this information anywhere else and I believe that my skull candle spells will be more effective with this additional knowledge.

Even though these curses are vicious and Miss Aida has the reputation of being the Cursing Queen, she discusses justification which really appeals to me. It's important to think about what you are doing, why, and to consider the damage you may cause to someone's life and those around them. This book contains everything you need to know in order to curse and to have all your bases covered before, during and after performing your spells. In my opinion this book is a great read and guide for the beginner and the more experienced spell caster.

I want to add that Miss Aida has helped me as both a reader and root worker. I feel that we on this forum are very fortunate to have her insight, knowledge, ethics, and talent available to us.
Happyntd

Unread postby Wish2016 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:53 pm

This is a fantastic book! The skull section is amazing and not only is it a great guide for cursing, it has awesome sections for fundamentals- papers, concerns, etc... I highly recommend to anyone!!
Wish2016

Unread postby jadepearl » Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:18 am

I have just ordered this book. Can't wait to read it and learn from it.
Thank you Miss Aida for coming out with this book.
jadepearl

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:55 pm

Thanks for the great compliments, everybody!

And for those of you who have just ordered, I hope that you enjoy and learn a lot.

And remember..........Be justified!!!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Blackbeauty83 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:07 am

I am most def going to order the book< Miss Aida is such a great person with a big heart, and she has never told me anything wrong, I love her to pieces. She is amazing
Blackbeauty83

Unread postby RoseStar21 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:00 am

This book is amazing ,
Miss Aida explains everything you need to know from what herbs you can use , what their uses are in detail , also the way she gives instructions on how to preform the spells is so well explained you won't be confused on what to do or how to do it .
This is a very well written book , it's understandable , I found it enjoyable to read , it's given me the confidence to preform my spells !!!
Miss Aida is the real deal and i highly recommend her book and her readings .
RoseStar21

Unread postby arcadia73+ » Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:27 am

Miss Aida, you're the BEST!!

This book truly lives up to its description - the collection of spells runs the gamut from mild to wild! If you ever had any questions about how to perform cursing magic in the Hoodoo tradition, Cursing and Crossing aims to answer them all.
The tricks and curses included in this book are very clearly explained in fantastic detail, not only in the tools and supplies you'll need, but in exactly how to perform them. Miss Aida draws from an eclectic background and years of experience (both her own and the experiences of her mentors in spiritual practice) to provide her readers with as comprehensive a set of instructions as I've ever seen in a book of this type. Her attention to detail with all of the spells and techniques she shares allows the novice to gain a grasp of exactly what they will potentially be attempting, as well as sharing different or innovative techniques with experienced practitioners so they may find a new method to add to their own spellcasting.
As a fledgling rootworker myself, I truly appreciate the sections Miss Aida includes about things such as the vocabulary of cursing, as well as a full description of what it means to be "justified" in your work and the importance of protection for yourself and family. Her thorough explanations of the utilization of tools such as doll babies and skull candles are invaluable in the learning process, and I really appreciate her inclusion of not only the traditional methods of things like baptizing, but also her personal variations and/or additions. As well, the clear delineation of the need for cleansing both one's personal space and physical body make abundantly clear the gravity of what the spellcaster is doing, and the exact details help novices to ensure they retain no spiritual "smut" that may have a deleterious effect on their own lives.
Many people hear the words "cursing" or "crossing" and naturally shy away from the topic; we have been indoctrinated with the idea that these things are wrong or evil. With this book, Miss Aida shares a valued and needed perspective on the benefits and drawbacks to performing this kind of work and gives the reader a chance to work in a justified manner. There are enough evils in the world today (as well as enough evil people) that a resource of this type is absolutely necessary for spiritual workers. There is a lot of power shared in these pages...
(And Heaven help the person on the receiving end of any of the work in this book!)

Arcadia73+
HRCC #2066
Thank you St. Peter and St. Expedite for all your blessings!
arcadia73+

Unread postby amithyzt » Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:30 pm

Thanks to the many members that have taken the time to add their descriptions and reviews of this book, I've just placed my order for it. It was a disappointment to realize it wasn't included in my pending "baker's dozen" ... I called inquiring about a substitution, but couldn't find a single book on the list I didn't want to receive! Lol...

This may be answered in the pages of the book, but would it be correct to say 'cursing/crossing' is taking the initiative to intend harm to someone that's wronged you? ... And a 'reversal' would be considered the "return to sender" of ill intent or a curse/cross directed toward you? Would it always be 'justified' to perform a reversal rather than a curse? I see "be justified" repeatedly, but assumed (perhaps incorrectly) an unjustified curse could not 'land'...

I appreciate any clarification, and definitely look forward to searching out the wisdom in the book.

Many blessings!
amithyzt

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:46 pm

Hello, amithyzt ,

Thank you for ordering my book!

Now, I will answer each question after the question

#1- would it be correct to say 'cursing/crossing' is taking the initiative to intend harm to someone that's wronged you? -Yes

#2- And a 'reversal' would be considered the "return to sender" of ill intent or a curse/cross directed toward you? -Yes

#3-Would it always be 'justified' to perform a reversal rather than a curse? -It would seem so. But my book only covers reversals minimally as it is not a book abut reversing spells

#4-I see "be justified" repeatedly, but assumed (perhaps incorrectly) an unjustified curse could not 'land'... -I have no idea what you are asking.

Once you get the book, things will make more sense to you.

I hope that you enjoy and learn from it

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby amithyzt » Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:58 am

Thank you so much for answering my questions, I have no doubt the book will set me straight. I went ahead and listened to the radio program In the rootworker archive... Or perhaps I should say I just made myself more anxious to get my hands on it! Lol.

The question you found confusing, I'm not certain how to reword for you, but I'll try! I was under the assumption a curse would have no effect if the recipient was innocent. I had to look up the saying, but I discovered what I was thinking of... Proverbs 26:2 Like a fluttering sparrow or a darting swallow, a curse without cause shall not land. I've always believed a curse couldn't harm someone undeserving and it seems this is where the belief came from. I'm curious as to whether, in your experience, you've found this to be accurate?
amithyzt

Unread postby Sister Jean » Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:23 am

Hello amithyzt,

Miss Aida covers this topic in the book. Curses can land on a target whether they are justified or not, that's why Miss Aida explains multiple times throughout the book to always "be justified." I recommend you just get a copy of the book and read up!

Take care.
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite, St. Martha, Bone Mama!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby amithyzt » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:01 pm

The book is coming, it's already been ordered. :D Thank you for the insight...
amithyzt

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to Books, Pamphlets, Instruction Manuals, and Grimoires in Hoodoo