• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:33 am

Mojo Seen, Touched, Dropped, Washed, Unfed, Lost, Torn, Open

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.

Re: Mojo Seen, Touched, Dropped, Washed, Unfed, Lost, Torn, Open

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue May 16, 2017 9:55 pm

Hello, gettotheroot ,

Just get a Stay With Me Mojo hand once you find him

I wouldn't worry about the rest. Mojo ands don't live forever so I question the accuracy of that reading. Additionally, you're asking Spirit about hypothetical events. I usually don't do that

And, NO, you cannot open it once it' been closed.

So, one thing at a time. Once he comes to you, then you can perform spells to get him to say with you

pray that you get a good mate!!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby gettotheroot » Wed May 17, 2017 12:23 pm

Thank you so much Aida. I will do just that. :)
gettotheroot

Unread postby HanSkaWin » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:16 am

I made my own mojo to bring me wisdom and knowledge. I talk to, wear, and feed him daily (I figure the pursuit of knowledge is hard work and a guy's gotta eat). When I take him off at home for showers and whatnot I light a power candle for him. Ever since I made him I've been having dreams like you would not believe. Anyway, when I'm home... I don't wear pants. Every day is no pants day so I typically pin him on the inside of my undies right at the hip bone. But not a lot there to hide it. And, to make it even worse, my guy is both nosey and handsy (probably because I have an aversion to pants).

So, last weekend he sees him, and asks what he is. I tried redirecting but he's too persistent to be put off that way. Rounded back to it and asked again. I played it off, oh it's just something I have to take upstairs and no pockets so undies it is... Do you want me to take it up stairs for you? Nope, I got it, no rush. I'm still having my dreams and I can feel in my hands he's alive when I hold him, so I feel his gaze didn't harm him in any way.

Anyone have any good lies for people on what their mojo is? I was kindof thinking of saying what one of the very early posters said which was that it was a medicine bundle. But in some ways that's almost a little too close to the truth for me. He will see it again. Having an observant S.O. is great most of the time but sheesh. Also, wearing pants in the house is nonnegotiable :lol:
HanSkaWin

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:20 pm

Hello HanSkaWin,

You could just tell him it's personal and to please not touch it, and if he's respectful of your boundaries, he won't. You also don't have to keep it on your person all the time; if you're going to spend time together, you could take it off and keep it in a safe place.

Hope that helps!
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite, St. Martha, Bone Mama!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jojo123 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:30 pm

I have a mojo bag for steady work, that I placed hidden at my job, however due to the hurricane, no one can go into the building. Last feeding was 5 weeks ago. They estimate 2 more months. What do I do? Thank you in advance! :?
jojo123

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:27 am

Hello, jojo123 ,

I am so very sorry that you have been affected by the hurricane. Thank God you're OK.

Unfortunately, it sounds like you need to buy another one.

Take care of yourself (and so happy that you're safe)
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Previous

• Advertisement
Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

Return to Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo