Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Remove a Generational Curse on a Family

oraclenicholle

Re: Spells to Remove a Generational Curse on a Family

Unread post by oraclenicholle » Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:49 pm

That makes sense Miss Aida. Would you say the cure be the same as the cure for the person who has used the treatment for themselves? In other words, if I did a deep cleanse of generational curse and sin removal on myself, would it also work for my children? And would the same process need to be repeated for their children to come? Thank you

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:55 pm

Hello, oraclenicholle ,

Most likely, the same cure would apply for everybody (as it was the same curse (akin to being the same disease).

If they have been uncrossed before getting pregnant, the babies most likely will not have a curse. BUT I can't guarantee anything. No guarantees in life. BUT they ought to be free from it

Take care

amber

Unread post by amber » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:43 pm

Thank you . So what if i person died from the curse like a near death experience,,, so they in the end lived, Would that curse be ended, is there a process to remove a true generational curse? I am an gratuate of Miss Cats course, and have Khi Armand's book Deliverence also, thanks again Amber

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon May 01, 2017 11:12 am

Hello amber,

If you scroll up through the many posts in this thread, you'll find spellwork ideas to remove a generational curse. If you want to make sure if the curse has been removed from a specific person, I'd recommend getting a reading:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

amber

Unread post by amber » Sun May 14, 2017 5:17 pm

Well hello , thank you for responding, and yes I have read somethings, but its not a complete regimen,

Ive done many things, mine was tough , cause i had to die, first, but i believe it may be attatched to a general curse, with that being said, my death, brought this info to my attention, but I'm looking for more of a regimen, cause what i have read, says it's very hard to take off, actually, i would like to more on a generational, curse, like, a reader say its in the bloodline, I m not sure I understand what that means, I would like to get more info, and then clear myself and kids of this. Thanks so much for any advice or guidance, Amber

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Mon May 15, 2017 4:13 pm

Hello Amber,

Did you read through this thread? once you have done that and have more specific questions about how to work a particular product please let us know.

Peace~

Nathen

amber

Unread post by amber » Thu May 18, 2017 1:09 pm

Hello, again, yes ive read thru things, like the uncrossing baths, have done them, Actually did a curse breaking to i found. On the site... but still had my NDE..... i know things come off in. Layers, but sure the steps, I just missing something, Ive read more info on generational curses and understanding a little bit more, and it sounds all bad no. Matter how you look at it, from my point of view.

Thanks you so very much for the info a guidance. Amber

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu May 18, 2017 8:05 pm

Hello, Amber,

Please listen to this radio show. It may help

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/luckymojoh ... rnes-92015

Take care

amber

Unread post by amber » Sun May 21, 2017 6:22 pm

Hello, thank you i just finished listening to, Thanks again for you help, i dont have any problem with my ancestors who have died, I'm going to try to book another reading with miss cat. Be Well Amber

evananda

Unread post by evananda » Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:00 am

Posting does not seem to work for me. Maybe because I am new. Talking to ancestors is easier for me. After I started working on my family tree some ancestors came through to give me guidance about specific family curses. That was neat.
Om Sai Ram

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:54 am

Hi evananda,

Welcome to the forum! When you have a chance, introduce yourself in the Introductions thread.

New posters need to have their first few posts approved, so they are not automatic.

Nice work with your family tree and ancestral help. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:27 pm

Hello, evananda,

We are curious!

What did your ancestors tell you to do?

I personally would LOVE to learn from you!

Take care

Katx

Unread post by Katx » Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:23 pm

Hello everyone. Well, I'm not sure where to start, but my mother and I think our family is cursed through her mothers side of the family.
I'd like to share a few details about what's going on. It seems like every female's spouse is an alcoholic, his physical appearance and health deteriorates horribly. The men always have female relationship problems. Financial stability in non-existent. Almost every female has miscarried. We are all plagued by illness and disease. My grandmothers side of the family were basically "Irish gangsters." Every time there was a family death and someone got the inheritance of money or material items, it was through "blood money" and then the person who inherited it would die. So, maybe somewhere down the line a long time ago one one of these fine relatives of mine stepped on someones toes and they cursed them (my mother never inherited anything, but she was "given" a present from her great great aunt.. maybe there's a difference between inheritance and being given something?)
My mother and I are really beginning to believe that we are cursed. Our intentions have always been good and I have no idea what I could have possibly done to be living in what seems like my own personal hell. I feel like everything I touch or love dies. Every man that comes in my life, seems to be doomed.
Is there anyone that might be able to help us, please?
Thank you.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:22 pm

Hi Katx,

I am so sorry to hear this. It is impossible for us on the forum to know what is happening with your situation, so I strongly encourage you to get a reading on this to learn more. You can find reputable readers here, who can also advise spellwork for remediation:
www.hoodoopsychics.com
www.readersandrootworkers.org/

Meanwhile, it would be a good idea to do a thorough cleansing of your home with Chinese Wash and for you and your mother to each do an Uncrossing spell kit on yourselves. Once done, put up Protection in your home and carry an amulet with you. Products and ideas are in the following links:
http://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html
http://www.herbmagic.com/13herb-bath-13.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/protection.html

If you have not already done so, please read through the posts in this thread for other advice.

I hope this helps. Good luck, and please keep us posted!
HRCC #1909G

DannyN

Unread post by DannyN » Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:46 pm

Hi all,
I stumbled on a book [that purports to teach a stringent ritual to get rid of a generational curse].

To properly perform the ritual, it is necessary to do everything exactly, without changing anything - any sequence of actions or spell words.

The spoken spell looks like Russian to me.

So I ask:

1) Is it necessary to also perform this ritual after the Cleansing bath with 13-Herbal Mix?

2) If we can, how do we go about the strange language?

3) Is it safe to read spells you dont understand?

4) Also the spell involves an assistant helping the cursed to carry it out and we are 5 brothers: Can we be assistant to each other and do it simultaneously?

Advice pls

Ernie
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Ernie » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:35 pm

DannyN --

This is the Lucky Mojo Forum, for our customers. It is not for the study of every form of magic. We do not comment on the books we do not carry, so I have deleted all of your post about the foreign-language book you found, but have left your questions that we can answer -- as long as you understand that we reply from a traditional African-American folk magic perspective, and not as world authorities on magic from other countries.

1) No opinion.
2) Try Google Translate or join an online forum that deals with the magic of that culture.
3) Saint Thomas Aquinas warned against it, with good reason.
4) No opinion.
Rev. Ernest, MISC Deacon -- Facebook Fridays! Sweepstakes Admin -- Online Catalogue Team at LMCCo

DannyN

Unread post by DannyN » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:16 pm

Thanks Ernie for the correction.

Let me ask a question which i feel should have been left without editing it out:

Can Spiritual Cleansing Bath done with 13-Herb Mix deliver someone under a Generational Curse?

If it cannot, is there any special work/spell/ritual that is sure to do it?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:56 pm

DannyN,

I have seen it happen, but in truth, it may be necessary to do a bit more than that. The removal of generational curses is often udertaken by a professional worker, not by a practitioner on behalf of him or her self.
catherine yronwode

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Uncrossing, Jinx Reversal, Curse Removal”