• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Hoodoo, Conjure, Training Workshops

It is currently Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:50 am

Spells for Legal Cases Involving Vehicle Ticket Accident DUI

Re: Spells for Legal Cases Involving Vehicle Ticket Accident

Unread postby lonewolfinc » Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:04 am

Sarafina:
First of all, my condolences for your loss. I can only imagine what it would be like to lose a loved one, especially when someone was behaving irresponsibly. With all due respect, I was NOT intoxicated. Please do not make assumptions.I came here for simple advice and not to be judged or condemned. This forum is for all of us to help each other out.
Anyways, I did not submit to a breathalyzer test, but I did agree to a blood test. I performed the field sobriety tests just fine and knew what I was doing and where I was. The cops chose to stop me because this ex friend of mine was upset with me due to a previous confrontation and she tends to be a very angry, vindictive individual. That was her way of getting back at me. Even one of the officers wanted to let me go, but her superior officer decided not to. I was a few blocks away from home and was aware of my surroundings and of my own being, etc. This happened about 5 weeks ago and they still have not received the blood sample, etc. My attorney said the entire case sounds suspicious and those cops were actually campus police cops and it was questionable as to why they were in that said location instead of being at their assigned post. I will continue to do as I have and if there is any other suggestions, please let me know. Thank you all so much again. I just want this to get cleared up asap, since it shouldnt have even been an issue to begin with. Again, thank you and hope yall have a blessed day.
lonewolfinc

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:14 pm

Sarafina,
Somehow, I missed your post.
I too am very sorry for your loss and, of course, your friend: the Mother of that precious angel from God.
My sincere condolences.
Miss Aida

Unread postby Sarafina » Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:14 am

beer has alcohol so it wasnt an assumption. merely going by what you said. I gave my opinion, simple as that.
I reckon when they get your blood test and they dont find anything, you will be let go else they are going against the law without knowing your BAC.

Thanks Miss Aida and you too j82. been a trying time for us all.
Sarafina

Minor Car Accident

Unread postby jadepearl » Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:29 pm

Hi All,

I am not sure if this is the right place to post this, apologies if its not the right subforum.

1 1/2 years back, had a minor accident on a small road. Went into the car, signal to get our of the side parking lot, looked to see if there's any cars, when its all clear, drove out. Suddenly, a car hit me on the driver's side. Got down, took photos and spoke to the driver to get her details. Called my insurance company on the same day. Even went to the assigned repair shop and from the photos, they said that it won't be a lot as its just minor scratches.

Now, after 1 1/2 years, received a letter asking me to pay the other party the repair costs. It was a minor scratch on her bumper and they want to claim more than $3k. Her car had lots of scratches, dents here and there and I made sure I took some photos just in case she use this chance to make me the sucker and claim everything.

I guess it has happened coz she is demanding us to pay $3k for a minor scratch on the bumper ( I have photos to proof that its minor only).

What can I do to ensure that its fair and square?

Thank you.

Cheers,
jp
jadepearl

Re: Spells for Legal Cases Involving Vehicle Ticket Accident DUI

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:52 pm

Hello, jadepearl ,

Well, thank God you're OK.

If you're going to court, here's an array of spells that Miss cat ha provided (awesome stuff): www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html

If you're not going to court, then let us know and we'll suggest other spells.

Wishing you the best
Miss Aida

Unread postby jadepearl » Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:13 am

Thanks Miss Aida!

I am really thankful I was safe and it was just a minor accident. Not going to court as it was supposed to be settled between the insurance companies. I went to the car repair shop and they told me that it was just minor scratches on the other party's bumper, so, it won't cost that much. I am totally shocked to receive the letter to pay her after 1 1/2 years. Moreover, why she came directly to me since I have a car insurance policy. I am sure that both insurance companies would be in contact with each other and settle the claim, right?

I just feel that they may have use this chance to repair other damages of their car and claim from me. If this is the case, then its totally unfair and unjust.

Thank you for listening me whine.

Cheers,
jp
jadepearl

Unread postby natstein » Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:30 am

Hello Jadepearl,

Getting a letter from the individual a year and a half later is a little weird. I agree that their insurance company and your insurance company would have settled that between them and if they found that you owed one of the insurance companies would have gotten back with you. Of course I am not an insurance professional or a lawyer so this is just a laymen's advice but I would get back in touch with your insurance company and ask them what you should do about the letter.

On the hoodoo side of things if you are not going to court maybe some Protection against being defrauded? Just sounds like a weird situation to me. Here is a link where you can purchase the protection products if you like (http://www.luckymojo.com/protection.html)

Hope this is helpful

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jadepearl » Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:44 pm

Thanks Nathen for your reply. I have email my insurance company with the letter and asking them what's happening. Hopefully, we can settle this soon. Thanks for the link.

Thanks again,
jp
jadepearl

Unread postby lonewolfinc » Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:06 pm

Well I wanted to give an update on what's going on. It turns out the work I've done has been effective! The police put conflicting information on the reports and even put a false statement under oath. The license suspension was rescinded and all looks like it's going well! We are looking to get it dismissed since, obviously, even the video showed what I was contending all along: I wasn't drunk. It looks like it's now up to the judge, so I've employed a honey jar and burning brown candles with court case oil and reciting psalms 35 and 37 per instructions I've found on here. I'm also using Justo Juez products. If there is anything else I can do to influence the judge to getting this dismissed, please do share. I appreciate y'all and the Lucky Mojo site and all the advice. Y'all are amazing. Thank you all so much!
lonewolfinc

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:28 pm

Hello, lonewolfinc,

CONGRATS!!!
Miss Aida

Delay a traffic ticket?

Unread postby Isolte » Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:27 pm

Is there anyway to delay a traffic ticket?
I acknowledge my mistake and am willing to pay for it, but right now is just a really bad time.
Ideally I would like this to get delayed in the system at least 6 months... ;)

Thank you!
Isolte

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:13 pm

Hello, Isolte,

Heavy foot? join the club!!

I would try using these products

www.luckymojo.com/lawkeepaway.html

And pray the Psalms on this page: www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html

Wishing you the very best

Good luck
Miss Aida

Unread postby Isolte » Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:17 pm

Thank you Miss Aida!
It was actually a California Stop 8-) ...cause that's how we roll, LOL!
Isolte

Unread postby Beginner01 » Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:50 am

I need to place an urgent order for lucky mojo supplies but don't know which ones to buy! I received a ticket from an officer with regards to using a handheld device it is a 500$ ticket!

I haven't filed the ticket yet so I don't have a court date.. Probably won't for another 6 months. But these tickets only have a 3% success rate amongst being won & I could lose my license if convicted. I would really like to either have this ticket withdrawn from the court OR have the officer not show up to court. I have the officers full name and badge number.

I would like to know the strongest products I can use to do the job! I looked at law keep away... But I already have the ticket.. I also looked at the link on court case and seen the honey jar... But I don't know if a honey jar is maybe too sweet. I was considering maybe a skull candle and commanding the officer not to show up to court or to have my ticket thrown out.

What course of action do you recommend and which products would I have to buy?
Beginner01

Unread postby MissMichaele » Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:09 pm

Beginner01 wrote:I need to place an urgent order for lucky mojo supplies but don't know which ones to buy! I received a ticket from an officer with regards to using a handheld device it is a 500$ ticket!

I haven't filed the ticket yet so I don't have a court date.. Probably won't for another 6 months.

OK, so URGENT means "I need it NOW," but you actually have time to plot and plan your work. First, take a deep breath :)

But these tickets only have a 3% success rate amongst being won & I could lose my license if convicted. I would really like to either have this ticket withdrawn from the court OR have the officer not show up to court. I have the officers full name and badge number.

Those are good personal concerns!

I would like to know the strongest products I can use to do the job!

It's not really a question of "strength" -- all Lucky Mojo products are made prayerfully and traditionally, from formulas that have stood the test of time. You're asking "Dynamite or TNT?" when you should be asking "Cuisinart or KitchenAid? ... Android or iPhone? ... Craftsman or Black & Decker?"

I looked at law keep away... But I already have the ticket..

And you want this particular lawman to stay away from your court date. You could do a simple spell with some Law Keep Away oil or powder.

On a small piece of paper, write out a petition, no, a command, over the officer's name and badge number. It can be as simple as "SHUT UP STAY AWAY". Completely cover his name and badge number with this command, writing it multiple times if you want or need to. Dress this paper (corners and center, like the five spot on dice) with Law Keep Away Oil. Wear this in your shoe; with every step you take, you will be walking all over him and impressing your command upon him.

Replace as necessary.

Now, read Psalm 35 and mentally select some verses.

With water-soluble fountain pen or drawing ink, food coloring, or even a water-soluble marker, make another paper just like the one in your shoe. WASH the writing off the paper into a small quantity of water as you pray your selected verses. Add a few drops of Law Keep Away oil. Put it in a go-cup or water bottle.

Drive past the place where you got the ticket, tipping the water out the window, as you sometimes see people pouring the melted ice out of a go-cup (or are they laying a trick? Hmmmm..... :)) Say a final prayer as you drive away, but don't look back.

I also looked at the link on court case and seen the honey jar... But I don't know if a honey jar is maybe too sweet.

The above work with the Law Keep Away oil is aimed at getting the case dismissed. You should find other ideas in this thread or other threads in the Court Case board.

If you end up going to court anyhow, a honey jar would be JUST the thing; you want the judge to think "Poor Beginner01 has suffered enough and learned their lesson." (So put some Grains of Paradise in there so the judge will hear you favorably and take pity on you.)

I was considering maybe a skull candle and commanding the officer not to show up to court or to have my ticket thrown out.

Great idea -- do that too!

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Settle a court case

Unread postby LCL » Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:28 pm

I was involved in an accident over four years ago. I admitted full guilt at the time of the accident and was named in a lawsuit along with my insurance company.
I am in such a stagnant place with this hanging over my head.

I've had less than stellar luck since the down turn in the economy in 2008. Job loss, homeless and general woes.

Lucky mojo has always provided me with a wealth of knowledge, but nothing has ever seemed to help. I've tried uncrossing, road opening and not really had any headway. After the accident it just still feels stagnant.
Any advice would be appreciated. I'm studying to change careers and better my life, and resolution to this would help with a fresh start. Thank you.
LCL

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:31 pm

Hello, v,

Welcome to the forum!

If you get a chance (and wish to do so), please introduce yourself in the introduction thread.

I am so sorry to read abut your misfortune.

The stagnancy? I would start with a blockbuster spell: www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html

Then, start your road opening spells: www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html

If you need anything with the court case, here is an array of spells (some for leniency) www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html

Wishing you success and praying that you will see a definitely improvement in your life

Take care
Miss Aida

dui

Unread postby Markell45 » Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:50 am

What can I use to have a case dismissed for dui and to have my cdl license reinstated
Markell45

Unread postby Miss Athena » Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:14 pm

Hello Markell45,

Welcome to the forum. When you get a chance, and assuming you wish to do so, please introduce yourself in the Introductions thread.

Please do not start new topics like this, when we already have a thread on the subject of your query. Do a search of the forum first before posting, using the little search box in the upper right corner.

I moved your post to the correct thread about DUI charges. Please read through this thread for ideas on how to have your case dismissed. If you still have questions, feel free to ask them here.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Beginner01 » Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:35 am

Is there a product I can use to stop another party from reporting an accident where I was at fault?
Beginner01

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:34 pm

Hello, Beginner01,

Yu can use stop gossip and altar the petition. State that this person will not speak about you at all.

www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html

Also, a cow's tongue to shut this person up

www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html#beeftongue

I hope this helps

Wishing you the best
Miss Aida

Unread postby charityrose13 » Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:43 pm

I was in an accident yesterday that was the other person's fault. I'm not worried about a legal battle because they admitted guilt on the police report. Her insurance company said once they get verify it was her fault they'll pay me all I'm due including a rental car in the meantime (my car was totaled). I'm worried her insurance company will try and cheat me or give me the run around. I don't have many supplies on me specific to this situation but am needing to work with what I have. I'd appreciate you guy's input.

Anoint a white vigil candle (or 4 inch purple candle?) with Money Drawing oil and sprinkle with cinnamon, lemongrass, and five finger grass (also maybe calendula?).

Write guilty driver's insurance company name and the claim adjuster's name and number on petition paper. Over that write "PAY ME WHATS MINE" and anoint with Money Drawing oil.

Place the candle on top of the petition, and light with prayer. Let burn out on its own and bury remains in my yard (to draw in due money). I can't bury the remains at the company"s building since I have no transportation.
charityrose13

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:58 am

Hello, charityrose13,

I am so so sorry. I hope that you are OK. And I hope that you have seen a Doctor even if you feel OK. Just in case that there is some pain later, it's best to report this medically now

3 years ago, someone crashed into me while I was stopped at a red light. I had this bran new car for only a week. The back of my vehicle was totaled. The jerks didn't even apologize (and they didn't have a scratch on their vehicle because they had some sort of large grid on the front).

Yes, your spell is good. Only thing: Bury in your front yard.

Wishing you the very best

Take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby thawayiwasmade30 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:04 pm

Ok, so I go to court next week on the 10th for a car accident I felt wasn't my fault which resulted in my boyfriend vehicle being totaled so he dosent have transportation and my infant was in the vehicle as well. The officer is saying I failed to yield when I know I did. Now the other driver is suing which I felt he caused it. What candle should I get to set on the altar before the 10th? I need to see that my boyfriend get compensated for his truck and that I have those tickets dropped as well but seek justice that the other driver was at fault.
thawayiwasmade30

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:51 pm

Hello, thawayiwasmade30 »,

Oh, wow. I am so sorry.

Try Just Judge for this case:

www.luckymojo.com/products-justo-juez.html

And also court case: www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html

I pray that they rule In your favor

Take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby Shery » Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:17 pm

Dear Hoodooers:
How are y'all? Shery here again, guys, I really need your help for court to help my grandson, I ordered some stuff for court case, but shipment is not here yet, I'm afraid it'll be too late by the time it gets here because his (My grand) Court date is on the 18th. If you guys have any suggestions of what to use or what to do for now until my order gets here please respond. Thank you, I really appreciated
My grand just turn 18 the same day he got his driver's license. Thank you so much. :shock:
Shery

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:16 pm

Hello, Shery,

Pray to the Just Judge:

working-with-just-judge-justo-juez--t9140s30.html

I pray that all works out

take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby Shery » Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:19 am

Thank you so much Miss Aida:
This is a beautiful prayer, I make sure my grand pray it before going to Court.
I really appreciated. :)
Shery

Unread postby airofwealth » Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:49 pm

Hello .. How are you? Please can you help me a quick second .. I am doing a petition paper for someone who for court .. How do you do it for someone else ? Do you put all names involved with the person name you want to win crossing their and fold away from you? Thanks
airofwealth

Unread postby Sister Jean » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:52 am

Hello airofwealth,

Your question is a little hard to understand, but I will do my best. If you are writing a petition paper for someone who is going to court, write that person's name crossing OVER the names of the people who have power over their case, so that person will have power over them. I'd say that you don't need to necessarily fold the paper, since you're not attracting/removing anything, just place it facedown under candles your burning for this situation. You can read more about Court Case work here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html

Also, scroll up through this thread for more ideas.

If you want to learn more about petition papers, get yourself a copy of Catherine Yronwode's book "Paper in my Shoe":

http://www.luckymojo.com/paperinmyshoe.html

Good luck to you.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread postby venus_babe1012 » Wed May 17, 2017 11:27 am

Good Afternoon,
I was involved in a Hit N Run accident April 2016. I have full coverage so everything is going thru my insurance company. Due to the accident, I had to have knee surgery. To make a long story short. I do have a lawyer but my case is not a priority to him. I was released by my doc on Jan 28th, 2017 and still NOTHING. Every time I contact my lawyer he gives me excuses then say he's going to send all my bills to the insurance co. We spoke of 4/18/17 and he said on 4/21/17 I would get tracking info for my docs to ins co. Emailed him yesterday for an update and his response was "[b]Thanks for the email. I will send that information before 6:30 today. Have a project deadline that I have to meet by 5:00 .m. today. I am working late today, so I will get the information to you.[/b]" My response was "Are you talking about sending the paperwork to the ins co or me?" NO RESPONSE... I guess I told the long story anyways lol My questions are how to I make him process my case ASAP & how can I get my insurance co to pay me the MAX of my claim? Plus, is there any way I can change the lawyers' fee from 33 1/3% to something less since he's not really doing what he's supposed to do?
venus_babe1012

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu May 18, 2017 9:47 am

Hello venus_babe1012,

I would use Essence of Bend-Over and Compelling products on this lawyer to push him to do what he has promised. Also, if you work with saints, you could petition St. Expedite to get you your money quickly. You could also light a Pay Me vigil light to help you get what is owed to you.

http://www.luckymojo.com/essenceofbendover.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/compelling.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/saintexpedite.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/payme.html

Good luck, hope you get your money!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread postby venus_babe1012 » Thu May 18, 2017 4:31 pm

Thank you, Sister Jean. I don't have any experience with working with Saints but I will try everything you suggested.
venus_babe1012

Previous

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courts, Crimes, Custody, Visas, Immigration, Parole