Ghosts, Spirits, Astral Visitors, Haints, Haunted Houses

Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Astral Visitors, Haints, Haunted Houses

Unread postby arilover16 » Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:30 pm

Thank you so much Miss Aida ! :D
arilover16

Personal Concerns (Hair, Photo, Name) Questions and Answers

Unread postby MLavergne » Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:57 am

SMELLING CIGARETTE SMOKE
Can anyone tell me what it means to smell smoke at odd times of the day when I myself do not smoke and there is no one around me smoking?
MLavergne

Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Astral Visitors, Hags, Haunted Houses

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:56 pm

Hello, MLavergne,

Welcome to the forum!!

it means either there is an Spirit in the house who smokes. OR one of your ancestors wished you to ought a cigarette for him/her.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Protecting the home from wandering spirits

Unread postby Moonlightdream » Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:28 am

Hi,
In my country, this month is the month when "the other side" opens its portal for wandering ghosts and spirits to wander around us. We have to offer "food", incense etc for these wandering spirits. I was wondering, how can I protect my home from wandering spirits? I have fiery wall of protection, protection and fiery wall of protection oil. Can I sprinkle it around the corners of the home? Or drop oils on the front door? How about sprinkling salt around the corners too? Please give me suggestions on spells for protection. Thank you so much.
Moonlightdream

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:35 pm

Hello, Moonlightdream,

Those are great ideas!

You can also find more spells on this page that Miss cat wrote: http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Also, could you do me a personal favor? Could you PM me and tell me what country and the dates of these occurrences? I am very interested in the beiefs and practices of other cultures.

I would really appreciate it

Thanks!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Spells to Remove Money Blocks, Curses, Jinxes, Bad Luck

Unread postby luckygal » Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:43 pm

Hello,

I want to apologize in advance if I am posting in the wrong section but I would like to ask a question about possible curse or hex or anything of that affect.

Two years ago, my grandmother sold her condo and bought a bigger house for her and her son to live in. The house is charming, semi - detached, with two separate entrances. It was perfect solution for my grandmum and her ill son. They moved in and on the fourth day my uncle suddenly dies. She finds him dead in his part of the house. We were all shocked but we knew he was sick. 30 days after his death, my grandmother herself passed away. We thought this has to be some kind of horror movie, honestly, we start thinking that something is wrong with the house, i mean as soon as they moved in the both of them are gone within 30 days. Ok, so that was 2 years ago.

My mom inherited the house, and she sold the house last week. We were so happy because nobody wanted to buy it, because of these 2 deaths happened. People are so superstitious in that part of Europe. Finally, She sells the house and the new owner dies only 4 days after he moved in.

We are all so shaken. What does this mean? is this coincidence? I mean should we clean the money or bless the money that we have received from the house. Any ritual we should do? Any suggestion would be greately appreciated.

This is so scary and we feel guilty for selling the house to these people, maybe he should be still alive. I know this is nobody's fault but it doesn't feel like something is right.

Thanks everyone in advance.
luckygal

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:35 pm

Hello, luckygal ,

Oh My God!!!!

Holy Cow!

Well, it can be one of many things. Just to name a few:

1-The house has some sort of toxic gases or chemicals being emitted.
2-The house is over some sort of toxic land
3-The house is on some sort of sacred ground
4-The house has malevolent Entity there.

I would first call somebody to see if this is something wrong with toxicity. If all is clear, then I would call in a Paranormal investigative team to see what the problem is Spiritually.

PLEASE keep us posted

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby luckygal » Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:12 pm

Dear Miss Aida,

Thank you so much for taking time to answer my question.

I really wish I can do any of those things that you have suggested, but this is impossible since the house is in Greece and I grew up in Canada where I live.
Another thing is that we are no longer owners of this house, the new owner has also passed away, well one of them did.
However, I do feel like I should do something about it, even though we are no longer owners. I mean if people are randomly dying in there, somethng gotta be wrong with it.

We really feel that something is wrong with the house. I never thought of the possibility that the house has some sort of toxic gas or chemicals, but I mean it is the possibility. YOu are absolutely right. We kind of thought that it is hunted or something else is going on.

I thought maybe I should do the reading to see what is really going on, and to see whether we can help from here.

My major concern was that the new owners bought the house and we have received the money for it. Do you think that the money we have received is evil, or somehow cursed. Should we do something with it?

I guess I am asking more general question here, but we feel some kind of horror movie is playing in front of our eyes.

Thanks again.
luckygal

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:49 pm

Hello, luckygal ,

I would certainly not do that. You could open up a Pandora's box. You might get into legal problems, etc.

If this were me and I was feeling guilty, I'd instead give some of the money to Charity. But, keep the buyer's out of this

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby luckygal » Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:36 pm

Thank you MIss Aida,

I am actually going to give some of the money to few different charities as you suggested, I think it's going to make me feel better.

I am thankful for you help.
luckygal

Bright Green Eyes Staring at Me

Unread postby Priestess Divine » Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:12 pm

This is weird. But weird is relative.

In the middle of the night last night there were a huge set of human eyes.... bright, very bright green huge eyes staring at me. Very close to my face, within a couple of inches. Like eye to eye. No face that I saw or body.

Does anyone know of any spiritual entities that are reputed to look this way?

I didn't feel afraid but I don't scare so easily. Just felt a bit Unsettled/uneasy. This lasted for a few seconds but nothing I will soon forget, if at all. Thank you.
Best of Life ~ Thank you Archangel Michael & my ancestors for your protection. Trinity of the 3.
Priestess Divine

Unread postby Miss Athena » Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:36 pm

Hi Priestess Divine,

It is not really possible for us on the forum to tell you what that may have been. I would suggest you get a reading on this if you are more curious than scared.

http://www.hoodoopsychics.com
http://www.readersand rootworkers.org/

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Astral Visitors, Hags, Haunted Houses

Unread postby Priestess Divine » Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:06 am

I wasn't looking for anyone to tell me what it was per se more if there were historically any spirits that we're know to look like this. Like the devil dog or La llonora, etc. legends that match this profile/look. Thank you. :)
Best of Life ~ Thank you Archangel Michael & my ancestors for your protection. Trinity of the 3.
Priestess Divine

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:53 pm

Hi,

I know of no entities of this type in my culture or the cultures have i have studied, but each culture has its own strange tales.

For instance, i remember being told by an older white guy about the "Behinder," a being that is always behind you and when you turn to look, it is rushes around instantly and is again behind you. It chases people home at dusk and scares the crap out of them. It does not harm you, but it makes shuffling or skritchy noises and It could scare you into a dangerous situation or even a heat attack.

Now, the thing about these entities is that many of them -- as you noted -- are culture-specific; that is, they hang out with people of their own culture. And some are also location-specific -- that is, they are found only along rivers or in the woods -- or at a specific river or in a specific woods.

So, i'm sorry i have no memory of having heard about this one -- but it has a European feel to it, like "The Dog With Eyes As Big As Saucers" that the Danish author Hans Christian Anderson described. (I have seen that one, by the way -- he came to me in dreams, many times when i was young. He was scary as shit. Imagine a large dog with eyes like a tarsier. UGH!)

Anyway, good luck in your travels through the spirit world! Send us a postcard now and then!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:54 am

Hello, Priestess Divine ,

Now that both you and Miss cat have scared me, I want to ask you to PLEASE protect yourself. ESPECIALLY at night ( because this is when this thing came to you).

Here is an array of protection spells that Miss cat wrote:

http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

PLEASE take care of yourself
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby nino_x3 » Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:35 am

I hope i posted this in the right thread
i've been experiencing a feeling that someone is watching me sleep at night its like i feel there presence but i don't see them this usually happens just as soon as im about to fall asleepi feel someones presence sometimes i feel like they are about to reach out and touch. i am also having problems sleeping alone at night its like i'll sleep for an hour and then i'll jump from my sleep in a panic the doctor diagnosed me with insomnia heres the funny part when i don't take the medicine im usually sleeping in the bed with someone and i can sleep just fine butwhen i try to not take my medicine while sleeping alone i can't sleep. another experience i had with this mystery person/being way before i started taking meds the being would sometimes come visit me before i can't actually sleep i feel its presence but heres the weird part i was sleeping in the bed with my mom once she sleep with her back towards me and i sensed the being pulling my ponytail or even touching the sole of my feet i can feel it before it happens its like i know what its about to do please tell me what is going on
nino_x3

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:52 pm

Hello, nino_x3 ,

Oh, Gosh,

You really need to do some work to protect yourself at night when you're in bed.

It could most likely be a hag.

Look up "Hag-Riding" on this subforum.

nightmare-bad-dreams-hag-riding-incubus-succubus-evil-spirit-t4207.html

After reading the 6 pages there, is you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask on that thread.

Take care of yourself and be safe
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby perez228 » Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:31 pm

I started getting involved in hoodoo about two months ago to try to deal with some issues between my husband and I. I started by getting a reading from an AIRR reader who suggested some simple saint candles, honey jars and also one dark banishing spell. The saint candles always seem to work for me - I either received signs or outright manifestations. The banishing spell did not work for me (at least it hasn't manifested yet). About two weeks ago, my 10 year old son confided in me that he sees and communicates with guardian angels - he told me how many live in our house, their names, when they communicate, how they communicate and various other details. He only sees them when he's alone and not only at our house but also at school. He seems comforted by them and told me they're here to protect us and encouraged me to communicate with them also. Today my husband just told me that he's been seeing dark ghostly figures in our house - one the size of an adult and the other the size of a child who run and hide when he notices them. I'm wondering if my "work" has opened up a door so to speak, for these entities to enter? My husband didn't think these were negative energies or dark ghosts as he wasn't afraid when he saw them. I'm just wondering if doing this sort of work is creating an "invitation" for these to enter?
perez228

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:52 pm

Hello, perez228 ,

I don't know what your son is seeing. They could be anything. Just Spirit guides, guardian angels (like you had said), deceased relatives, good Sprits that like to hang out with children, etc.

Now, it could also be that your child is a psychic who communicates with the deceased and doesn't know it yet. These could be many things. I just can't tell you from communicating with you on the forum.

What your husband sees concerns me. DARK figures concerns me. Running and hiding concerns me. So, I just don't know. But they could be ghosts (earthbound entities that did not cross over) or something else. And they sound harmless (but you never know unless you're a professional)

Your son could be seeing earth bound ghosts also and thinks they are Angels.

No, your work has nothing to do with these entities coming in unless you had specifically called on entities. My educated guess is that they were always around but becoming more visible as you became more active dealing with the other side of the veil.

It would be interesting to know who had lived on that property years ago and how they died.

Nevertheless, please perform protection spells: http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Because, bad entities could also present themselves as harmless in the beginning. And you just don't know what you're dealing with unless you're a professional

Wishing you the very best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby perez228 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:47 am

Thank you Miss Aida! I'm planning on signing up for a reading with you soon (my 2nd one with you) so hopefully we can discuss this further. I had a quick reading done by an AIRR reader on my son's situation and he said my son is definitely connecting with the other side and it's a positive thing but in his words "it's not like Moses talking to God." My son has described these entities and according to him they are outlined in a white light with actual wings. He gave me a message from them that he could not have known about or fabricated. I would love to encourage him to keep communicating with them if in fact he has been given a gift.

As far as protection goes, I've had good luck with burning St. Michael candles (at your suggestion). Would that and perhaps ordering the Fiery Wall of Protection spell kit be good to start with?
perez228

Unread postby ProphetAvery » Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:25 pm

Hi Perez,

After reading the posts between you and Miss Aida, I think that is a fabulous idea! As my mentor described it to me "Michael likes to fight". If petitioned correctly he'll be more then willing to protect you and your family from any entities that need ill-will.

Fiery wall of protection is also a nice one for this situation, and it wouldn't be a bad idea to do some work on yourself, your child and also your husband. As an added bonus, if you are familiar with working with your ancestors, they can be a great asset in these particular situations. Just like when working with saints like Michael, you can ask them (if you want) to allow the good-willed spirits/angels around and to make sure that any spirits with low and/or negative energy are not allowed around your family or your home.

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Ancestors
God Bless St. Expedite, Archangel Michael!
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1860G
ProphetAvery

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:54 pm

Hello, perez228 ,

First, I am sorry but I don't know who you are (you said that you got a private reading from me). I don't recognize forum names

I agree with ProphetAvery about the Fiery wall of protection. And you Ancestors

BUT I am still NOT convinced that these are good Spirits.

There's too much going on and it makes me very suspicious. I don't want to go into detail on the forum.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby perez228 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:53 pm

Thank you ProphetAvery and Miss Aida. I just started thinking about starting an ancestral alter because I feel that they would help me. However, as Miss Aida said, there is too much going on and I think I need to take a step back and get a thorough reading to evaluate my situation and focus on the most important issue first. I feel like my efforts have been all over the place when I should be taking my time and waiting for one thing to manifest before starting on another. That's my inexperience at work here. Sometimes we're so desperate to change a situation that we end up making it worse rather than better. I will start on the protection though - that certainly can't hurt.
perez228

Unread postby LvC » Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:10 pm

Hey all, have been reading here for a little while and am loving all the information, wish I'd found this site sooner. First time poster, not sure if there's anything that can be done but figure it doesn't hurt to throw this out there just in case....

I'll try to keep it short. Past few years I'll have once in a blue moon an incredibly awful dreams involving my mom. Like, she's doing or saying sick things to me. My mom is still alive, she had an abusive childhood and as a result has definitely personality issues but she isn't a bad person. Difficult at times but not bad. She's still alive, BTW. So, I've been having these dreams where she's being truly sick and abusive towards me. The dreams are the kind that feel so real that when I'm awake it still feels as if I'm in them. I know that's called lucid dreaming or something, that there's neurological reasons for those types of dreams. But, no reason they should only ever be my mother and her acting uncharacteristically psycho.

Last night had a dream she died of a heart attack and her spirit hugged me before departing to the other side. I actually felt the too tight hug. I was so freaked that maybe she actually died that I pestered her in the night until she awoke.

It suddenly dawned on me today that either I'm being played with by an evil spirit or I'm dreaming of her doppelganger, since my mom is still alive and I shouldn't have such scary dreams of her, no reason to.

Has anyone known of dreaming of another person's doppelganger? Ideas for what to do about it? I work with saints if that's any help, I don't know which one to take this issue to though or what to ask/offer.

Thanks!
LvC

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:01 pm

Hello, LvC,

Welcome to the forum.

Honestly, I am not convinced that this is her doppelganger (A ghost or Spirit that looks like a living person).

From what you have written, it appears that she lives with you. So, there could be quite a few explanations for these dreams (and waking to tactile contact). These could be premonitions; your mother reaching out to you in her sleep, a hag rider, an evil entity, a doppelganger, etc. It could be psychological, it could be a medical problem, etc.

You would have to get a reading on this to pinpoint EXACTLY what the hell this is and how to handle it

Find readers here:

http://readersandrootworkers.org

OR

www.hoodoopsychics.com

PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby LvC » Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:31 am

Hi Miss Aida,

My mother doesn't live with me. I am living in a place she used to live several years ago, maybe something of her stayed behind?

I'll look into those suggestions and thank you!
LvC

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:02 pm

Hello, LvC ,

I just don't know.

You would have to get a reading on this

Sorry!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby asturias » Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:44 pm

Hello.

Please. I would like to ask for help in something I've been going through. Hopefully this is the right place to ask this. I know that this is a rather complex situation, but this thread seemed to me the most aligned one to the core of my question.

I have been working on a long term project regarding love, but also life improvement. I have also conduced some spirit work with spirits that came to contact me in the past, with whom I have established a relationship of sorts.

I was told by someone's divination, however, that this spirit's influence in my life should be slightened, as it has been rather troublesome and that I should cleanse as much as possible. It indeed delivers what I ask of it, but makes a mess out of things in the end.

That information I received earlier this week, with the advice that I should cleanse and try to stay away from the aforementioned spirit. Earlier today, however, two weeks after engaging in some powerful work to aid me in my project - it was during an afternoon nap, I was feeling unwell. Might as well point this out as it might be important in interpreting the context - I had a dream with raven - which was interpreted by a very competent airr reader to be a spirit that comes to deliver me messages sometimes, but I have never given it any sort of offering. It comes and goes as it pleases - and afterwards, with the spirit that was causing me trouble, both showing me the project I am working on, the latter offering to open road towards it, showing me a breakthrough in my plans that followed.

Just as a final commentary before I pose the actual questions regarding this situation. I haven't given this project to the spirit to work with, I have been working it on my own - I do understand, however, how the spirit could be nevertheless connected to the project through it's connection to me.

Anyhow. It seems quite clear to me that my next move should be cleansing, as recommended, but - and I ask this in the knowledge that I should hire another reading, but I do so appreciate any helpful suggestions and imputs in this whole situation -

1) is this spirit bound to the project, even though I haven't made any deals with it towards this this one in particular?

2) May I interpret this dream as a good omen - because it was indeed quite good, meaningfull and instructive after that bit with the spirit guides - or is it merely a trickster's resource to assure it will still have influence over me?

3) if the spirit is indeed bound to this project - which involves magic through and through in achieving my goals - how should I proceed in order to cut his influence over it and ensure the project's success?

Again. I do realise it is a complex situation that would most likely call for a reading, but as right now I cannot afford to pay for one, at least for the next couple of weeks, I would appreciate any helpful imputs on this matter, and as it may improve my understanding on spirit work itself. I do realise I have mentioned two of them, at least. I have fallen in the malevolent spirit's game due to some bad, weak minded orientation I have received before, or otherwise things wouldn't be as messy as they are. I am usually more reasonable than that, I promise.
asturias

Unread postby Lilith Moon » Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:02 am

I work with spirits and my ancestors and have a question for those of you do the same:

Do you find that smudging with sage tends to affect your work?

I have now gotten to the point where I don't use it to cleanse an area because my spirits/ancestors more or less clear out.

I've tried stipulating that only unwanted, uninvited and negative spirits are to be banished but still everyone disappears and the energy goes flat.

My plan is to now only use it when I feel someone or something is hovering (excuse the bad choice of word!) and to explain to those that I work with that I'm going to smudge to clear the energy.
Thank you St. Martha, St. Michael, St. Gabriel, St. Raphael for your help and blessings.
Lilith Moon

Unread postby asturias » Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:49 am

Hello Lilith Moon,

This which you describe is a bit odd. Sage is supposed to clear harmful influences away.

Just how exactly have you been giving cult to your ancestors? I would firmly consider the possibility that other spirits have approached you during your worship, and that those are the ones that clear out while you are smugding.

This is a possibility certainly worth some thought, right? The moderation might have some different opinions than me, but I would surely look into it, personally.

Which wouldn't necessarily mean that your ancestors haven't been benefiting from the offerings and aiding you in your daily life, just that the cult has drawn the attention of some other spirits as well, and those might be the ones which you have been feeling, that manifest themselves to you.

Again, I have no idea on how you've been conducing things, but spirit work shouldn't rely solely on what we receive as emotional impressions while doing it, for instance, so it might be that those other spirits have been the ones providing you with the abundant communication.

Be sure that if you burn sage your ancestors are very unlikely to leave, but some other spirit will. Particularly if you have an altar settled, I find it very difficult to see them leaving. But either way.

If the possibility that there are other spirits interfering has been completely discarted, I would try to leave the ancestors some permanent offerings, not just the 8 hour offertory candle once a week, if that's what you're doing. Give them a bit of honey, some religious paraphernalia and tell them it's theirs. A glass of water is a good call as well. You may offer it along with the candle and keep it there until the next candle comes, in the following week.

Again. Those were just some insights and my two cents regarding this situation. Let's see what the moderation has to say.

Take care.
asturias

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:46 am

Hello, Lilith Moon,

I had studied with a Native American Cherokee Shaman who was raised on a reservation.

He was trained by his tribe starting at a very early age.

So, this is what he said about this:

He said that Sage will clear away negative Spirits but, sometimes, it may clear everything away. So, his tribe always followed smudging with Sage by smudging with Sweetgrass (to bring in the good Spirits)

www.luckymojo.com/sweetgrass.html

So, yes, it can happen.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Lilith Moon » Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:31 am

Thank you Asturias and Miss Aida for your insightful replies. :)

After some serious thought I've come to the conclusion that they simply do not like the sage and so I shall not be using it for general cleansing purposes.
Thank you St. Martha, St. Michael, St. Gabriel, St. Raphael for your help and blessings.
Lilith Moon

Renter put a hex on my rental property and money

Unread postby valbeck » Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:19 pm

Hello everyone, I feel that a hex has been put on my rental house. Reason that I feel like that is, because my house is well priced and in a great location and in the last 9 years has rented in a week. Here I'm going on 3 weeks and nothing, even after advertising like usual. They are into Santeria, they would use the sunroom as an alter and the place smelled like death. Also, when they moved in my chihuahua passed away and before they left when they would talk to me all my hairs would stand up. I have the six sense. Besides the house not renting, my lawnmower broke and also my car. If they were going to hide something were would they put it? And what spell can I cast to remove this hex? Thanks
valbeck

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:56 pm

Hello, valbeck,

Why would Santeros hex your house? My educated guess is that there's probably a lot of negative energy instead of a hex.

If they did laid a trick in your house, I would not have any idea where they would put something

I would cleanse that house completely (walls, everything) with Chinese wash

www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html

Follow it up with incensing the entire house with this magnificent incense:

www.luckymojo.com/tibetanghostpurgingincense.html

Also, please look at the pages on this thread for more spell ideas

Wishing you the best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Nasty spirit in my home

Unread postby Chili mama » Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:33 pm

Hi there. First time visitor. A nasty spirit followed me home after a hotel stay back in august. I noticed it because it really likes to terrorize my dog in the evenings. She can't get near me without the spirit whipping around her head- sometimes poking her in the eye. She then puts her tail between her legs and runs into a dark room. I spoke to my reader and she first suggested washing the floors with Black Snake Root and dabbing amonia and salt in the corner of every room. That helped a little bit, but in 2 weeks, the spirit was back with a vengeance. She next suggested Tibetan Protection Powder, sealed with Fiery Protection powder, wash the floors with Fiery protection crystals and place camphor squares in every room corner, Vicks rub on baseboards, and place bible with scissors open on the Psalms protection page.
This worked very well, and I was convinced the entity must have left. Soa few weeks later, I removed the squares and wiped down the sticky base boards, and the entity has reappeared and is very mean to my dog.
I think it must have been hiding in a far section of the attic-- a part that I cannot reach to cleanse.

So any suggestions on what to do now to protect my dog and to rid the house of this unwanted intruder?

thanks.
Chili mama

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:39 pm

Hello, Chili mama ,

Welcome to the forum!

We realize that you are new but we ask that you do not start new topics. Instead, find the thread that applies to you query and just hit the "reply" button.

Start all over again. Cleanse the house entirely with Chinese wash: www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html

Before cleansing the next room, protect the room that was cleansed with Protection oils: www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

Go to the next room and repeat, and so on.

Then, go around the house with Tibetan Ghost Purging incense: www.luckymojo.com/tibetanghostpurgingincense.html

And repeat what your rootoworker instructed you to do.

For the part that you cannot reach, use enough of the incense to smoke out the entire attic. Then, use protection products all in the attic

Wishing you the best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby oceanblue » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:26 pm

Hi all

This is an urgent plea of help required.
My sister a non practicing hoodoo conjure is happily married with a 3 year old. Around two weeks ago she found blood stains on the stairwell wall downstairs. She asked her husband if he had bleeding and he said no.
Then today when she returned from work she found fresh blood stain on upstairs landing wall in an exclamation mark. Again she checked if anyone had bleeding and the answer was negative.
She's taken photos of the stains and I'm bewildered. There's no explanation on how they got there.

I'm not sure what to advice her here. I did suggest a reading but there'll be a waiting time. Is there anything she can do as a matter of urgency?

Thanks in advance to anyone who responds here.
oceanblue

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:26 pm

Hello, oceanblue ,

Did she call the police?

That's the first thing that must be done. If they don't have an answer, then it could be something else. But this could be very dangerous if there's a human intruder.

If the police don't know, then we will look at entities

Also, this post doesn't not belong in the Menstrual blood thread. I will be moving it shortly.

Please post in the correct subforums and threads.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby oceanblue » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:05 pm

Thank you Miss Aida,

I will get her to call the police and keep you updated

Yes sorry. I did search the Forum on blood stain, but this is where it landed me. Please move into correct topic area, thanks in advance
oceanblue

Unread postby Canon2099 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:52 am

Hello there

I am new to this forum and I and my sister need bit more of advice…

A women raised an evil spirit from a cemetery placed it on us using our personal concerns hair picture birth date etc… she came to our apartment few days to talk to us after those few days We felt an evil presence in the apartment we can’t get rid of it but it he thinks the apartment is his home we are planning on moving out of the apartment to live with our dad but we don’t want it to follow us to our dad’s apartment.

Our plan is make our dad come for us and to burn some strong ass incense :mrgreen: inside the car while the windows are closed wearing gas masks so we don’t inhale any of the smoke and play audio recording of the lord’s prayer while burning the incense till we drive off will this method work or would the evil spirit come out of the car and tailgate us or will it haunt us anyways because she raised it and put it on us or is it a universal thing? No matter where you go in life it will always be with you like astral hag riding kind of situation

We burnt sage and rosemary and nettle the apartment it did not work :|

How can we make this evil spirit not follow us is it possible to run from It while driving in a car ? :| the women called us on the phone and said have we been having any good sleep latley and laughed we just hunged up on the bitch now we have to get rid of my apartment and get the hell out !!

I would be very gratefull if anyone with expirence could help us

Thank You
Canon2099

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:24 am

Hello Canon2099,

If you scroll up in this thread, you'll find lots of methods that Miss Aida has shared on how to get rid of a spirit. As for making sure the spirit doesn't follow you to your dad's, make sure to cross a river on your way there--spirits can't follow you across water.

Good luck to you and take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Canon2099 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:08 pm

Hi

Thanks sister jean
Canon2099

Unread postby amber » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:38 pm

Hello, trying to find the right area to. Ask my question, i believe ive got an attatchement, how do i remove it, ,, already done clearing baths, thanks much Amber
amber

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:37 pm

Hello, amber ,

Have you read the 6 pages here yet? Please read these pages first. After reading, then we will be ore than happy to give you additional information.

Also, your description is extremely vague. What sort of attachment? How do you know> What are the symptoms? A specific time?

Anyway, please red the pages first

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Isd » Fri May 12, 2017 11:52 am

Im on-off with a certain person that i have feelings for and we both want to start a commited relationship but mainly bcos of some things i did and did again we dont last more than 2 days and he doesnt trust me...
I felt in aprox 7-10 days frame, while i was sleeping the presence of a spirit. One time that spirit tapped me to wake up and another time i was sleeping next to this person/spirit very close and suddenly i feel he is gone and wake up and look for him. Both time immediately how i woke up i thought of this guy but again he is always in my mind.
Now my question is, could it be him that is trying to get my attention? Or is because i just think so much of him?
I dont recall to happen like this before.
If it is him trying to get my attention, this would be a positive sign about us? Or is maybe him working on me?
I did light 2 days in a row a candle with his personal concern to talk to me and reconcile before i had the second "wake -up". Today was the 3rd.
Isd

Unread postby natstein » Sat May 13, 2017 7:14 pm

Hello Isd,

It is hard to answer your question without knowing you better or doing a divination of some kind. This could be a a good sign that the work is doing what it is supposed to though. I would recommend doing a divination on this or hiring a reader to do one on your behalf. We of course recommend the readers at AIRR (www.readersandrootoworkers.org).

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby agj5 » Tue May 16, 2017 4:02 am

Hi everyone,

Not sure if this is the right thread. I searched for 'spirit' but after reading the 6 pages, it seems to be mainly about getting rid of spirits when, in my case, I want to reach out to one.

My person of interest and I are not in speaking terms at the moment. I have started to do some work but I still have other things planned to do later on...just going step by step.

I would like to call on a specific spirit to see if she would like to help me in my work related to him.

Question 1: Can you call onto a specific spirit for your hoodoo work or you can only work with whoever wants to help/is around?

Here is where it may get tricky. I want to call his half-sister who passed away about 10 years ago. I don't know her name or last name because she was unknown to him until he was 16. Then she showed up in his family's life looking for her biological dad. My interest and her got along really well until her death (about 1.5-2 years after they met). So I would like to ask her if she would be willing to help me with her half-brother.

Question 2: Can I call her up by saying "so-and-so's half-sister"? Or the only way to call a spirit is by their name? I have his name (obviously), his brother's, their dad's and their paternal grandparent's..so a few family names there...surely she would know she is being called? :)

I would probably not do this myself as I have no experience. I would get someone to do it for me and ask if she likes me and wants to help but I thought I would ask this questions before I waste my time and money and the reader's time if this is not possible.

Thanks.
agj5

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue May 16, 2017 9:43 pm

Hello, agj5,

You didn't know her, right?

You wish to ask her to help you make him love you? Would she have one this if she were alive? Probably not.

If someone asked me to do this and they didn't even know my name, I would not help them. Yu have no relationship with her whatsoever

Additionally, this is too vague ad you may end up getting an unwanted entity in your home

Your best bet is to call on one of your Spirit Guides or Guardian Angels or deceased fiend/relative to help you out.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby agj5 » Wed May 17, 2017 12:14 am

Good evening Miss Aida,

Thanks for your reply.

I did want to ask her if she "approved" of me first and foremost but I see your point...if we didn't know each other when she was alive, there is no relationship.

On the same note, would this also be the case for a family baby who wasn't born?

My mom had a miscarriage in the late 60s (I was born early 80s). This has never been discussed in my family but at some point I found out about this. Years later, a reader told me there was a baby around me and that he looked after me like a big brother. I put two and two together and thought that, maybe, that baby was the baby my mom lost.

Again, with no name, and only assuming that the reader was correct, would it be possible to call upon my "big brother" even there was no 'earthly' relationship? Could he be a guardian angel?

Thanks.
agj5

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu May 18, 2017 9:23 am

Hello agj5,

Since this baby would have been a sibling to you, I think it's safe to say that there's a connection there. We don't have any way to tell on this forum whether this spirit is watching over you, though. You could always seek the opinion of another reader to learn more about that.

Take care.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby LDB1957 » Thu May 18, 2017 4:50 pm

Hello Everyone

You could keep the "Holy Herbs" in a white bowl on your altar.
Some are for repelling bad spirits and drawing helpful spirits.

Yerba Santa Leave
Basil Leaf
Cascara Sagrada Bark Chips
Blessed Thistle
Holly Leaf
HYSSOP
Angelica Root, Whole.

Best wishes
LDB1957
Student ID 0243
LDB1957

Unread postby amber » Mon May 29, 2017 12:13 pm

Hello, what is a parasite, that's on a person, is that an attatchment, one that is negative and can influence a person involuntarily . Thanks Amber
amber

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue May 30, 2017 8:26 pm

Hello, amber,

It could certainly be what you just said.

It could be something feeding off your energy

It could be something just riding on you

What is a parasite in the mundane world? Cancer is parasitic. So are certain insects.

A parasite is something that attaches and either feed off you or needs something that you have (such as warmth, energy, a ride, etc)

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Sakura Latte » Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:33 pm

I was introduced to being bound to a spirit for a penny. There were no warnings about getting unbound spirits and I have been left mostly in the dark by that website. I need to get rid of whatever I have attracted, now. It keeps leaning on me, watching me, it is intimidating. It is not the bound spirit but I have attracted something else. I am done with the thing. I want it out. I need someone to do a reading/spell for me to get rid of it on an urgent basis because I haven't been sleeping for the past week. Thanks.
Sakura Latte

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:44 pm

Hello, Sakura Latte ,

Although I am not sure how you got an entity attached to you for a penny, yes, there are AIRR members that can help you

Just go to the AIRR webpage and you will find rootworkers here:

http://readersandrootworkers.org

Wishing you the best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby jadepearl » Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:32 am

Hi Everyone,

I have been reading this topic with interest. I would like to know what is the significant of place a knife or a opened scissor on top of the bible as mentioned by Ms Cat.

Thank you and have a wonderful week ahead.

Best regards,
jp
jadepearl

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:27 am

Hello jadepearl,

That's a classic spell of protection that you've described, often placed under a bed to protect the sleeper from hag riding and other bad spirits. Miss Michaele mentions the meaning of the knife here:

nightmare-bad-dreams-hag-riding-incubus-succubus-evil-spirit-t4207-240.html#p154280

But not everyone uses a knife or scissors, as you can see if you read through this thread:

nightmare-bad-dreams-hag-riding-incubus-succubus-evil-spirit-t4207-60.html

Take care.

P.S. It's against forum rules to use the quote button, which is why I edited that quote out of your original post. Please remember that for the future.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jadepearl » Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:15 am

Hi Sister Jean,
Thank you for your reply and my humble apologies for using the quote button. I seldom post here but I often come here to read as I always learn something new in this wonderful forum. I will remember not to use that button. Apologies.

Thank you for the links. I will go and read it now.

Thanks and take care,
jp
jadepearl

Unread postby amber » Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:05 am

Hello, i need to spiritually clean my girlfriends house , which its really large, from ghosts, hag riding etc.
so what could i use as a proxy, and do I Baptise it just like a doll? I'm choosing to do a proxy, because her house is very large, thanks so much #1863
amber

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:44 pm

Hi amber,

It may be a large house but on-site spiritual cleansing would be the way to go. You could try working with a photograph of the property but I feel that would be a weak substitute. If you do decide to go that route, please keep us posted on your progress.

Good luck!
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics