• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

It is currently Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:33 am

Spells to Keep Mate Faithful and to Tie His or Her Nature

Re: Spells to Keep Mate Faithful and to Tie His or Her Nature

Unread postby Sheronly1 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:35 pm

Hi Aunt Aida,
And good day to you all.

Sorry to have lost you there and without understanding. I was also trying to answer your questions, but I was not able to lay it out like yours. And that's what happens with me too, whenever I try to explain stuff, I think that I over do it sometimes and tie my sentences up without giving a clear explanations... sorry again.

I do have the instructions. And you are who you truly are, when you say to wait until my next period. To be honest, I was gonna do the spell work on Friday. But the rain came and my spouse was off work. Though he was back and forth on the road dealing with his car registration and so forth... my MB came late in the evening and he was back home before you know it. You do got some good instincts and foreseeable eyes there ☺.

However, I was asking if it was advisable to mix the oils I have mentioned before (Commanding oil, Essence of Bend-Over oil and Compelling oil) and use it on my spouse and also with a name paper for him and wear that name paper in my shoes. But this would be after casting my triple strength nation sack spell. Also, I would get the Essence of Bend-Over sachet to place in my room with another kind.

Ms Jean had suggested that if I wanted a coercive edge, I could include Essence of Bend-Over and I think Compelling oil into my love work. I have read the links and many others too... yet I haven't seen where it says how to go about adding them. Whether inside or outside the nation sack bag, on the candle, or on the name paper that I will be working with.

How could I do this Aunt Aida, because I am placing my order at LMC to ensure I will received them before my next period so that I could work with them, since they can be added.

And another thing Aunt Aida. I have captured his semen in the white thread already. Will it still be able to use for next month when I get my period and do the spell work... or do I need to get a new one.

Have a blessed rest of the weekend and thanking you in advance.
Sheronly1

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:00 pm

Hello, Sheronly1

To answer your questions:

1- However, I was asking if it was advisable to mix the oils I have mentioned before (Commanding oil, Essence of Bend-Over oil and Compelling oil) and use it on my spouse and also with a name paper for him and wear that name paper in my shoes. But this would be after casting my triple strength nation sack spell. Also, I would get the Essence of Bend-Over sachet to place in my room with another kind. - the answer is yes to all these questions

2- Ms Jean had suggested that if I wanted a coercive edge, I could include Essence of Bend-Over and I think Compelling oil into my love work. I have read the links and many others too... yet I haven't seen where it says how to go about adding them. Whether inside or outside the nation sack bag, on the candle, or on the name paper that I will be working with.-For right now, I would just use the oil that comes with the Nation Sack

3-And another thing Aunt Aida. I have captured his semen in the white thread already. Will it still be able to use for next month when I get my period and do the spell work... or do I need to get a new one.-PLEASE wait until the Nation Sack arrives. You're thinking too much on this and making it more complicated than it is. Start fresh. But keep what you have for other spell work

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Sheronly1 » Wed May 17, 2017 7:19 pm

Good evening to the entire team of Lucky Mojo Forum. I SEEK YOUR HELP AND YOUR FACTUAL ADVISES ON THIS PLEASE.

Aunt Aida, Ms Cath, anyone... I am desperately seeking your advice, help, thoughts on my question(s) and I know that you all give infinite truth about the possibilities of the dos and don'ts regarding love spells in which one may have cast or wants to cast.

I am very concern if I had done wrong or if anything wrong will likely happen regarding my love spell that I have cast.

I have cast my "triple strength nation sack" spell. Everything seem to went ok... I believe. I could hear the sack popped when I pass it through the flame as if it came to life. The flames of the candle was very strong and steady. It had no smoke or darkness to it, and no form of wax ran along the sides. When the candle was through burning, I only got about a nickel size in wax... I know it wasn't as big as a quarter.

I took it with me the next day to work, because I know that I have to pass a few crossroads and I would be off from work the next day. Therefore, I used one of them to throw away the remains that was left of the candle.

Is it ok to still drive in that direction to and from work? My major concerns though is the fact that after throwing the wax over my left shoulder to the east, as it is mentioned that I am suppose to do, and that I am not look back... and I did not at that point. However, has I walk back to my car (which was parked along the roadside) and still not looking back... I got into my car. When I was pulling into the road I tried my best not to look back in order to drive out. I try to resist so much, saying to myself constantly, "try not to look back when driving out." But I had looked very quickly into the outside mirror (quick glance), not to say I was deliberately looking back in the exact direction of where I throw the wax... but just to see if anything was coming. And then I quickly and consciously think with a bit of fear that that must be like looking back too, from whence I came.

I am so concerned that I might have done wrong, and I instantly thought to myself that I need to contact the forum and seek some outright straight-forward answer(s) to the possibilities. It is the one place that I can turn to for help and advise concerning what I have done. This is the only place whom I will seek what is truth, whether it hurts or not... but they will also advise me with their truthful answers pertaining to my question(s). Please... let me know if all is still well and will be ok. Or did I go against the spell work, creating any harm and if that was also considered looking back.

Thanking you in advance with appreciation,
Sheronly1.
Sheronly1

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu May 18, 2017 7:33 pm

Hello, Sheronly1 ,

You're fine.

One of the reasons that we say not to look back is because we are questioning the spell.

You didn't do that. Yu didn't intentionally look.

Ad, yes, you can drive that way (although not recommended) but just don't look for it

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby deedee5122 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:09 pm

I am new to this site, but I have had some work done before. I am in a complicated relationship that i cannot really go into detailed, on this form.this guy we been together 11 years but it seems like every 2 or 3 years he has got to cheat. I need help in staying in this relationship and not letting what he does hurt me anymore. Need a spell for him to realize the pain and hurt he has cause me and for him to feel the the same hurt and pain I do. He is a very strong mind person who does not believe in root work. Wish to learn how to cause his penis to not rise when he is with other women, only for me. I have to hide my work because he lives with me most of the time. Any advice or suggestion would be greatly appreciated.
deedee5122

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:47 pm

Hello deedee5122,

Sounds like you need to get yourself a nation sack! That will tie up his nature in that sack so he can't get it up for anyone else but you.

http://www.luckymojo.com/nationsack.html

Also, if you scroll through the 15 pages of this thread (which is why I moved your question over here), you'll find lots of other helpful ideas you can use.

Take care.
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite, St. Martha, Bone Mama!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Sheronly1 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:04 am

It gets aggravating at times wanting to reply/acknowledge the post(s) that was being answered to by you folks. But oftentimes, the many times when I try, I am never allowed to post back a reply... It gives me ERROR along with something else all the time. I just get sad... because I do not however want the forum to think that I am being disrespectful or have no decency to do so... SIGH.

This is open for responses from anyone... PLEASE.

Ok... so I have read through threads and I've also read the links. And I am in need of more advises with what I am already doing. So... I made my orders and I wasn't sure if other stuff automatically comes with the skull and or the blue penis candles. But reading through the links, I have followed the procedures of getting the relevant oils and so on.

However, does instructions come with each oils and candles of how to use it... just like the Triple Strength Nation Sack did? And are they being fixed and prayed over too by the provider(s). I have a huge list of order I made yesterday to the LMC. I am looking help and advise on using all of them the best way possible to ensure that they will do their jobs accordingly.

Now, if this post goes through, then I am in luck. Hi Aunt Aida, how are you and I have been having problems with my postings to acknowledge yours. And thank you for the reply as always.

Needed more help with my Triple Strength Nation Sack. Don't even know if it's working and how long before it takes effect, because my spouse is still carrying on so far. I was wearing it in my bra, and sleeps with it under my pillow. But now I am wearing it pinned to the waist of my panties. Don't know if wearing it in my bra was at fault. But let's see what happens now that it is pinned to my panties as I have read in one of the links.

Wish I could have attached my list...
Skull candle(red), Compelling oil, Domination oil, Influence oil, Essence of Bend over oil, Do As I say oil, Commanding oil, Marriage oil, Stay With Me oil, Follow Me Boy oil, Love Me oil, Penis candle(blue), Compelling Sachet Powder, Commanding Sachet Powder, Essence of Bend Over Sachet Powder, Essence of Bend Over Crystals, Commanding Crystals, Follow Me Boy Crystals, Compelling Crystals, Domination Crystals, Do As I Say Crystals and last but not least... A little something personal for me... lol. The Lucky Mojo oil for luck. I chose the LM oil over the others, because it says it as many of the other stuff in it. I call it the all-inclusive package.

Sheronly1 and thank you all.
Sheronly1

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:49 pm

Hello, Sheronly1 ,

I am sorry that you are having problems posting.

Your mojo hand will take time to work so, have patience.

Now, to answer all of your questions, I cannot possible tell you what to do with each oil

So, this is what you do.

To find links, start every link with: www.luckymojo.com/

At the end of all links, it will end with:

.html

The middle will have the name of the product.

So, for instance, if you want to read about domination, you would google:

www.luckymojo.com/domination.html

(and, by the way, that page will give you links to the other pages you are seeking).

OR you could contact an AIRR member for magical coaching.

Find AIRR members here:

http://readersandrootworkers.org

But, I can't tell you how to work each and every product on the forum

The answers are already on the forum, you would have to search them

Wishing you the very best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby ingtar » Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:25 pm

I wanted to confirm something, and couldn't find it by doing a search.

I was able to snag my lover's underwear last night, and I tied it in a knot with a pair of my own, and put them under my bed (not able to bury them at this time). I thought I read somewhere that you tie them together, or is it JUST his that I tie in a knot?

Thanks! (I start my nation sack tomorrow, so excited! )
ingtar

Unread postby Sister Jean » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:51 am

Hello ingtar,

The two different tricks you're describing are in Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic by Catherine Yronwode. There is one trick where you tie your man's underwear in a knot and bury them in your backyard to keep him at home. There is another trick where you tie one dirty sock from you and one dirty sock from your man, tie them in a knot and hide them under the bed for a happy and faithful marriage. It sounds like you're kind of mixing the two.

Hope that helps!
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite, St. Martha, Bone Mama!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Spells to get rid of the other woman and save my marriage

Unread postby Voodoogirl35 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:53 am

Hi,

I'm new to this site and really hope you can help me with my marriage problem as it's at breaking point now due to a 25 year old that won't leave my 40 year old husband alone

This person has been having an affair with my husband and has used him for money and career progression and she is now living in another country trying to persuade my husband to leave me and go and be with her out there as she knows that he can further her career further but also likes to spend his money.

It isn't the first time that she has used a man like this or the first time she has had an affair with a married man - I don't blame her entirely as my husband has gone along with it, but it's like she has some sort of spell over him, controlling and manipulating my husband and has virtually turned him against me.

Can anyone suggest any spells on how to get this person to leave my husband alone and to bring him back to me to save our marriage, all of this is so out of character for him and that's what hurts the most.

I'm a complete beginner with spells but any help you can give would be greatly appreciated- I just want her out of our lives for good and to have my husband and marriage back on track.

Thanks in advance
Voodoogirl35

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:40 pm

Hello, Voodoogirl35 --

Because you posted in the LOVE sub-forum rather than in the cursing or break-up spell sub-forum, i presume you are trying to tie your mate's nature. I therefore merged your post into this thread. Please read from the beginning of page one get ideas for spells of fidelity. Then, if you still have questions, just ask and we will try to help.

I fyou wish to curse the "other woman," please go to the cursing area and find the appropriate thread there and ask questions, okay!

Thanks -- and good luck to you.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Previous

• Advertisement
Missionary-Independent.org

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation