• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

It is currently Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:36 pm

Spells to Draw Customers Buyers to Store Office Shop Sale

Re: Spells for Bricks and Mortar Business to Draw Customers

Unread postby jadepearl » Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:25 am

We might be able to find another place soon...somewhere near the other place, hopefully.

I am reading the posts above and was wondering if I should dress our business cards with Attraction Powder & Money Drawing powder or Look Me Up powder? The business cards will be at counter of the physical shop.

Thank you.

BB,
jp
jadepearl

Unread postby J-Mo » Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:32 am

Hello jadepearl,

Sorry to hear that the property you wanted to rent fell through but i have to agree with j82 and say i think you dodged a bullet. I would do a cleansing and then do a Block Buster working http://www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html or a Road Opener working http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html depending on your personal taste.

Any of the sachet powders you mentioned would work, you could even mix all three and use them together. A personal favorite of mine to use for business success is Prosperity http://www.luckymojo.com/prosperity.html

Best of luck!
J-Mo
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jadepearl » Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:23 pm

Thanks J-Mo for your reply. We did a cleansing and then did a Road Opener work. We are now trying to get back on track and find another place. However, the Landlord who didn't kept her promises isn't happy and has been saying things about us. No one will want to sign a lease if the roof is leaking, her walls and floor are half-done, no piping (therefore, no water inside the place), etc, etc, etc. Even the plumber and electrician advised us to look for another place.

Hopefully, we will able to get a better place, a better Landlord and everything will be OK.

Thank you.

BB,
jp
jadepearl

Conjure help for Rummage Sale Fundraiser

Unread postby Santiago » Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:04 am

Hello everyone! I hope you're all having a great day. Tomorrow is my karate school's rummage sale to generate revenue for At Risk & Bully Prevention Scholarships. I was hoping I could get some conjuring advice on the best ways to make the most out of what tools I have. I haven't put up any signs yet, just throwing notices and announcements up online and through Social Networking.

This is what I'm working with:

Sachet Powders
Love Me
KSW
Bewitching
Japanese Lucky 7
Peaceful Home
Follow Me Girl
Money Stay with Me

Self LIghting Incense
Clarity
Japanese Lucky 7
Master
Money House Blessing

Oils
Attraction
Love Me
Reconciliation
Road Opener (very little)
COS (little)
Kiss Me Now
Bewitching
Boss Fix
Money Drawing Blend #2
Protection (homemade)
Commanding (homemade)
Come to Me (homemade)

Herbs:
Various Herbs (Cinnamon, Ginger, Woodruff, etc.) I have quite a few of the standards.

Dusting:
the street signs
a 5 spot in the room where the sale will happen
the articles for sale
the doorways into the rooms

Signs: Dressing with a sachet blend of Bewitching, Love Me, Follow Me Girl, Japanese Lucky 7, as well as the pumpkin spice money drawing blend from one of the LM newsletters. I thought of doing a 'sign' blend of Bewitching, Attraction, Kiss Me Now, Money Drawing #2.

The 5 spot in the room: since it'll be in the karate school, I'll have influences of a Learning to Love Spell: KSW, Bewitching, Peaceful Home, Love Me. This will also be at my informational table for those interested in taking lessons. I'll have a similar oil blend that I'll dress the info table too. Paperwork with be dressed with Learn. to Love Sachet blend.

Doorways and Thresholds: I thought of dressing the doorknobs with an oil blend of Commanding (or Boss Fix-sweeter), Bewitching, Love Me, Money Drawing #2, and sprinkling a sachet blend of Money Stay with Me, KSW, Peaceful Home, Bewitching

At the cash register, I thought of Protection, Money Drawing #2, Attraction, and COS. Dressed with KSW, Money Stay With Me, Peaceful Home, Japanese Lucky 7 Sachets....maybe the Pumpkin Spice Money?? or is that too much?

On the areas specifically where the articles will be, I want to dress with a sachet blend of Bewitching, Love Me, Follow Me Girl, Peaceful Home. I also thought of making a small blend of the Attraction, Bewitching, Love Me, Boss Fix Oils and put some in a squirt bottle to lightly spray in the sale area.

Regarding the incense, I thought of blending Japanese Lucky 7 with the Money House Blessing and lighting that, either tonight before I leave, or first thing in the morning.

Regarding me: I'm going to smoke me, my pocket piece, Jackball tomorrow morning with Master and Clarity incense. I'll dress myself with COS, (I can't decide between Boss Fix, Commanding, or KSW), Money Drawing #2, Attraction OIls, and a sachet blend of Bewitching, Love Me, Peaceful Home, Love Me

I obviously don't want to overwelm customers and potential students with my work being OVERPOWERING, so I'm aware I might have to taper back also.

Tomorrow morning before I start, I want to light some Green Candles for Money Drawing. I haven't thought that part out yet tho'.

Maybe a success sigil on the rummage sale signs?? So what could I do to make the most out of what resources I have?

I do have a decent sized LM order that's about 2 hours away, but I can't rely it's going to be here. If it does come in, I'll have a bit more flexibility, but again, IF.

I appreciate everyone who took the time to look this over and help out! Have a great day!! :D
Santiago

Re: Conjure help for Rummage Sale Fundraiser

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:32 am

WOw, that is a lot of work! I just make up some scrub water to wash the floor, light a money lamp or green candle, and then smoke the hall, as they say. Your rummage sale will be positively GLOWING with good money vibes!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: Spells for Storefront Office Shop to Draw Customers Buyers

Unread postby Santiago » Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:40 am

You're awesome Miss Cat! :D Thank you very much!!!
Santiago

Unread postby Santiago » Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:51 am

You know, after giving it some thought. I still have some Learning to Love bath water, and that is EXACTLY what will work too!! Thank you Miss Cat, for reminding me what I forgot I had! :lol:
Santiago

Re: Need to Attract and Draw in Customers

Unread postby Ade Kola » Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:36 pm

Joseph Magnuson wrote:CINNAMON CHIPS are used by many people for the purpose of bringing Good Fortune in Business, Money Matters, and Games of Chance. Shop-keepers say they sprinkle CINNAMON CHIPS and Sugar on the door-step to Draw Trade.

Just get cat's book! It's got a few dozen different tricks and tips for business luck and money draws...

Good luck!
-Joseph

Joseph I got chills when I read this. I was told by a spirit to sprinkle cinnamon on the floor of a shop I worked at to increase spending of the foot traffic that came in. Never heard of anyone else doing something similar till now :-)
Ade Kola

Unread postby Susan Barnes » Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:14 am

Ade Kola,

Sounds like you've got a helper spirit working on your behalf.

Joseph Magnuson gave you excellent advice!

I also use cinnamon chips and sugar to draw trade for clients.

Good Luck! :)
Member of AIRR
Member of Hoodoo Psychics
Call 1-888-4-HOODOO Ext: 9000
Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Freelancer Needing New, Consistent Business, Keep Money,Fast

Unread postby felicityrompers » Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:14 am

I hope I am writing this is the right place. I am new to practicing and grew with Mexican culture and the belief of "the ojo" being put on you when you have bad luck, when things aren't going your way. I have been cleansed with an egg before and I have recently smudged my apartment for the first time and started burning frankincense and myrrh for marital issues, I have been having because of my business and financial stresses. I just finished an uncrossing bath that I was doing for 5 days. I did seek guidance from a hoodoo practitioner who gave me the bath and also told me to get Florida Water. I have the Florida Water, I haven't done anything with, yet. But, I am not sure what I am suppose to do with it. I have looked into some of the conjures for consistent business, pulling money, etc and seems like I have to take a bath and go to a crossroads and throw some of the bath water over my shoulder and that I would have to sprinkle a urine mixture along the sidewalk up to the front door of "my business", which happens to be my apartment. I live in a co-op building on the 5th floor. I cannot do this. What are alternatives?

I work as a personal wardrobe stylist and go to my clients homes and have clients that I work with online that I never go to there homes because they are not local. But, is one of the dominating oils or powders that I could leave behind in the clients closets or on their clothes to have the rehire or purchase more service hours?
felicityrompers

Re: Freelancer Needing New, Consistent Business, Keep Money,Fast

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:01 pm

Hello, FelicityRompers,

Please take a look at this page that Miss cat wrote. It is filled with excellent money drawing spells. I think you'll be very pleased:

http://www.luckymojo.com/moneyspells.html

And here's the page on prosperity www.luckymojo.com/prosperity.html

As far as the Florida Water is concerned, I our the bottle of Florida water into a spray bottle. I spray clutter with it (as negativity hangs out in clutter), I use it to cleanse objects, and will pour it on my hands if I feel that they are spiritually dirty. There's other uses for it too: http://www.luckymojo.com/floridakanangawater.html

Wishing you great success
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Re: Spells to Draw Customers Buyers to Store Office Shop Sale

Unread postby felicityrompers » Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:39 pm

Miss Aida,

Thank you so much for you guidance. I am awaiting my an order that I made before my comments were approved on the forum. I ordered Money House Blessing Oil, Steady Work Oil and an Attraction Kit. I am now reading the Simple Money House Blessing Scrub and Candle Rite and it requires a vigil candle and Peace Water. My order is already taking over a week to arrive and I would like to start working once I receive everything. So, can I use Florida Water instead of Peace Water and can I get a candle from somewhere else?
felicityrompers

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:21 pm

Hello, felicityrompers ,

Florida Water and Peace Water are different. They don't have the same spiritual properties. And they neither look alike, smell the same, or react the same.

So, this would be up to you.

As far as buying a candle elsewhere, per the forum rules, we don't allow recommendations of purchases from our competitors. Here are the forum rules:

rules.php

So, please have some patience. Or you could call Lucky Mojo and ask the status of your order.

Wishing you the very best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby felicityrompers » Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:18 pm

Miss Aida,

Thanks again. I didn't mean to ask for other products, but was more curious if I could just dress a green candle with oils that I have coming in the order that I have already ordered, so I won't have to wait another 2 weeks for the candle to arrive.
felicityrompers

Unread postby Susan Barnes » Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:28 pm

Hi felicityrompers,

Yes. You can.

Hope that helps. :)
Member of AIRR
Member of Hoodoo Psychics
Call 1-888-4-HOODOO Ext: 9000
Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

PostThis post was deleted by Godislove on Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:06 am.

To increase sales and customers at sales industry

Unread postby Missconjurer » Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:50 am

Hello all :)
Im in the sales industry, Im getting bonuses from each sales . So I need more and more sales to have a high salary and of course more customers. I want to impress and convince people to buy something from me. I mean they must not able to refuse my offerings. On the other hand I want to impress only rich people not broke ppl. If through the magick's affect broke ppl buy something I will feel guilty. So, What spells do you recommend me? Thanks :)
Missconjurer

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:58 pm

Hello, Missconjurer ,

I have merged your post to the thread that deals with your query.

There are 5 pages here of spell ideas.

Please read through the pages. Afterwards, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Also, the first three posts go through moderator approval. Please don't keep posting the same question because you don't see it. We see them in the moderator's queue.

Good luck!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

dressing fliers so i get more clients?

Unread postby vipera » Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:40 am

hi i hope this is the right place to put this!

i'm thinking, for extra cash, to start up an editing/proofreading service/job thingie where i'll be hired to look over and proof read student's scientific lab reports/essays etc

of course i won't be writing it for them

is there anything i can use to increase the amount of clients/students?

i'm thinking of a sachet powder to dress it? look me over? steady work?

i'm thinking of printing out a ton of fliers and keep it in a box (when i'm not putting them up) with the sachet powder on top. and before i use it to use a bit more sachet powder that ill sprinkle on top... but what happens when i lift it up and the sachet powder falls off... will the magic hold on to the paper? that's a concern of mine.. that the moment the powder's off it'll stop working..

maybe an oil that i can dot the 4 corners of each sheet just at the tips so it's not very visible? or just take a stack, put some oil on my finger and run it along the edges?

thank you for any help!
vipera

Unread postby tsbonnet » Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:59 pm

Will burning incense in my shop be enough to bring in more customers or do I need to do more?
tsbonnet

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:28 pm

Hello, vipera ,

I would use the Steady work and crown of success:

www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html

www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html

And just use the sachet. here's link with suggestions: www.luckymojo.com/powders.html

Wishing you Great success!!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:54 pm

Hello, tsbonnet ,

it's a good start!

Sometimes that is all that is needed. But, sometimes it isn't and you need more.

it's difficult to predict the outcomes. BUT most people do more to insure complete success.

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby PROPHECT DAVID 247 » Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:56 am

Please can any one very spiritual help me out?

I am a prophet of God and have an ultra- modern cathedral of 2,000 seats, but have suffered seriously in the area of numeric membership increase.

I have done so many things and still not achieve my desired results.

Now, my questions are these;

1. What spell do i need to draw crowd of worshippers into my church?

2. How can i retain my members, so that they will stay as they come?

3. How can i multiply my church membership of 180 to thousands?
PROPHECT DAVID 247

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:11 am

Hello, PROPHECT DAVID 247 --

Since i do not know what you have already done, i will just approach this on a theoretical basis, as if you had done nothing. (And, by the way, you posted with your CAPS LOCK ON and i had to take your text and make it in regular Upper-lower font. Please to not post in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS again or you will receive a board warning from Miss Aida, i can promise you!)

1) Spells of charisma and attraction will give you an edge, but first you must have a message to give, a tradition within which to work, and a program of social outreach that provides incentive to seek the Divine through your intermediation rather than elsewhere. Assuming that you do have both good news to bring and a program for improvement in this life as well as the afterlife, i would suggest that you start by cleansing the building and then move to using a combination of Attraction, Look Me Over, Blessing, and other holy oils or powders. Use the oils on wood or metal surfaces and the powders as a dust on papers and business cards. You can also scent your incense with a little of these attraction-type fragrances, in addition to regular Holy Oil. I happen to also like the scent of Special Oil No. 20 for sacred speces. It is a blend used for all manner of good things. Begin with Psalms 1 to send away bad parishioners and draw in good ones, Then move to Pslams 23 for general blessings.

2. Again, start with personal and social work -- give them tasks to do, a sense of mission and purpose beyond the prayers and forms of worship. A church with a building program, a choir training and performance program, a day care center, a food bank program, or a ministry for shut-ins and the elderly will draw very faithful attendance. Then, again, each of these will need business cards, and you will dress them with the powders of Attraction and Stay With Me and Return To Me. The latter two are often thought of as being used only when women want to keep a man, but they will keep a dog loyal or a congregation or store customers coming back too.

3. To increase your popularity, be sure you have a web page and a Facebook page, and dressed business cards to hand out, as described above. Then consider adding a youtube channel. Upload 3-minute cell phone videos showcasing the choir, the sermons, and some simple teachings from your heart. Upload a new one at least once a week, advertise it on your Facebook page, and keep a list of permanently archived links on your web page as well. This does not require a spell -- it is simple business practice. Next, create giveaways that people want to take home and that will remind them of their membership. Prayer cards are a good choice. Dress them with powders, as described above. If you hold spiritual type services (i don't know what type of church you have, so this may or may not be appropriate), consider candle services, flower services, or ribbon services in which each parishioner takes home something tangible. Also invest in church fans, prayer cloths, and other tangible goods. These can be conventional or unconventional in form. One of the best of these types of items i ever got was a reproduction of the "Widow's Mites," the two little coins that the poor woman gave at the temple (Mark 12:41-44, Luke 21:1-4). You can build a sermon around this concept, and the reproduction coins are readily available. Whatever things you distribute, those things will be dressed for your success as a minister and also for the continued interest and loyalty of your church members.

Best of luck to you.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby PROPHECT DAVID 247 » Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:59 am

many thanks dear catherine yronwode.
may the Almighty God richly bless you in abundance, for taking out time to compose such a lenghten message of hope.
i have used some anna riva products and some bottle candle spell works before.
My church is very spiritual and prophetic, so i do some spiritual things.
Though am based in Nigeria but currently in Orlando, Florida on a vacation.
I have already ordered for the van van, steady work, attraction, lodestone and commanding spell kits a day before your reply came to me.
Since you do not ship to my country, so i felt i should get those items now that am in the united states before leaving here shortly.
thanks for your advice,
God bless you.
Note: i dont know what you mean by Charisma spell?
PROPHECT DAVID 247

Unread postby tamz » Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:04 pm

I have recently moved to a new province and need to get my massage business going. Other than the obvious word of mouth and advertising...I'm looking for something a little more.

I provide massages and reiki. I use coconut oil as my main carrier oil.I'm curious if it would be "ok" to add any of the anointing oils to the massage oil?

1. The main idea I had was an anointing oil into my carrier oil to increase income ... not something I want to announce to my clients though.

2. Another idea would be to the more holistic and spiritual crowd I could mention adding anointing oil for let's say a troubled mind/stress where the client would know.

3. The last idea I had was to use one of the aroma misters where you fill with water and add a scented oil...but instead add an anointing oil.

Is any of this doable? If so I'm open to ideas and advice!

Thank you kindly :)
tamz

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:59 pm

Dear tamz,

First, i would recommend that you read all 5 pages in this thread. There are some solid and practical ideas included for any kind of business.

Then, on to our questions:

1. Yes, any kind of money drawing oil can be added to a massage oil in very small amounts -- just a hint. This is common Crown of Success Oil, although not a money oil, is also used this way, as is Special Oil No. 20.

2.You could actually offer a selection of oils to add -- you would be surprised how many will choose money or love or healing for themselves.

3. Peace Water and other condition oil / perfume / water blends are traditionally used this way. If oil is floated on water, just be sure to shake up the bottle before you begin misting.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:58 pm

Hello, Prophet David 247

here are some Charisma spells: suggestions-for-increasing-social-popularity-friendships-t8343.html

Take care and Happy New Year
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Help with Painting Sales

Unread postby ancillia » Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:01 am

HI!
I'm new here, and have lots to learn!
I am looking for help on how to sell already existing paintings that I have created. Also looking for help on keeping the sales up for future paintings. I am an artist, and have a day job as a graphic artist, but my real passion is painting. I have sold several of my paintings which is always awesome, but have these remaining four that just don't sell. One generates a lot of interest, and has had two serious potential buyers, but just doesn't actually sell. The other three don't generate too much attention. I am thinking maybe some hoodoo might help in addition to the things I do to try and get the paintings out there (show in galleries, slash prices, do a little self promo on social media, etc).

I eventually would like to make an abundant living just from creating and selling paintings and drawings, and that is something I would also like help on working towards. I know it doesn't happen overnight, but I have been in this for a bit now and would like to increase the odds with some mojo!
If you feel so inclined to help me with suggestions, please bear in mind that I am new and so need all the info a newbie would need (what day, moon cycle, etc if applicable)
Thank you kindly!!
ancillia

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:25 am

Hello, ancillia ,

Welcome to the forum!!

I have merged your post to the appropriate thread.

There are 5 pages here with spell ideas.

Please read through them first. Then, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask us.

Also, take a look at this FANTASTIC page that Miss cat wrote: www.luckymojo.com/moneyspells.html

Wishing you GREAT success

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby ancillia » Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:21 am

Thank you Miss Aida!
ancillia

Unread postby ancillia » Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:47 pm

I looked through the five pages of suggestions, and there are indeed a lot of suggestions! It's a bit overwhelming, but please let me know if this sounds like a good plan:

I paint at home, so most of my business in painting is at home.

I also work at an office as my day job in a salary position as a graphic designer creating artwork for apparel (I can always use continuing good luck with my job and the designs I create that are hopefully picked by retail stores for purchase so that I remain a valued employee and hopefully get raises!)

I have my paintings in a permanent gallery space. Occasionally, paintings go out to other galleries.

I also display and sell my work online via my website and social media sites like Facebook and instagram.

I could do a cleaning with Chinese Wash (?) Then Dress my business cards and fliers with Attraction, Prosperity, Wealthy Way and/or Money Drawing Powders. Purchase a lodestone--I'm not sure where to keep this(?)

Burn candles in my work space (how often? Ongoing?)

Oil the paintings themselves with money drawing products.

Add Fast Luck as well...

I want to purchase several items, but I don't want to go overly crazy with purchases either. I also want to keep this simple, but effective. Does what I've written sound ok?

I feel like I have already learned a lot through reading through these pages, but at the same time it is a lot of information and I could please use a little specificity to if I have devised a good plan for myself, or if it needs some tweaking.

Thank you so much!
ancillia

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:11 pm

Hello, ancillia ,

Wow! You REALLY did some reading! Good for you!

The answer is "yes" to everything (the oils can be mixed. The powders can be mixed)!!

Where to keep the lodestone? What about where you keep your cash?

Personally, I would designate a place to keep some cash. Or for the cash and checks to go to that designated place first. That's where I would keep the lodestone.

But, here's a page on lodestones: www.luckymojo.com/lodestones.html

Wishing you GREAT success!!!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby ancillia » Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:40 am

Thank you Miss Aida!
How often or for how long would I burn the candles in my space of business?
Is the Chinese Wash the wash of choice for this matter?
Thank you!
ancillia

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:43 am

Hello, ancillia ,

Yes, Chinese Wash is great.

Some people burn candles indefinitely.

Some just burn once in awhile.

For a business, I would burn one at least once a week.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby ancillia » Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:15 pm

Great--thank you for your help!
ancillia

Unread postby jadepearl » Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:56 am

Greetings to All!

It has been a while since I last updated. I am still here and reading everything.

My business has been hit by one competitor after the other but we hanged in there and survive. We still continue doing all the magickal conjure and I must say its like a daily routine for me. Now I just found out that one of my competitor has sold his business and the new owners are planning to still continue selling the stuff that the previous owner were selling plus selling the stuff which I am selling for the pass 15 months. These new owners have started bad mouthing me and my shop and even told some of my loyal customers that they will ruin my business till I close down. They have begun to sell the my items at their shop at a cheaper price, etc, etc.

I am thinking of doing a freezer spell using lemon and vinegar with their photo in it. I was also thinking of hotfooting them. Any other ideas?

Setting up a business is hard enough - long hours and hardwork. Trying to get a share of the pie and sustaining it as a every day task. I really don't need this from this new owners. Why can't they just sell the same stuff as the previous owner??? Why must ruin others?

Thanks for a listening ear and for reading my post.

Thank you.

BB,
Jadepearl
jadepearl

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:32 pm

Hello, jadepearl ,

Wow, how terrible. That is just so so bad. And TERRIBLE people. Just TERRIBLE!!

I like your plans.

I would also add stop gossip to your strategy: www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html

I pray this helps

Wishing you the best
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby jadepearl » Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:58 am

Thank you Ms Aida for your reply. Thanks for the stop gossip suggestion too.

I was wondering besides the I Can, You Can't powder, what else can I use...like a substitute? I have business cards, flyers, etc, etc which I can dust on/ annoint.

Thank you for your time.

BB,
Jadepearl
jadepearl

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:04 pm

Hello, jadepearl ,

Here's a page with the domination products listed:

www.luckymojo.com/domination.html

I hope this helps

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby jadepearl » Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:44 am

Thanks Miss Aida for your reply and the domination products list.

Thank you and regards,
Jadepearl
jadepearl

Spells for Success and High Energy in Job or Business

Unread postby rocketgirl » Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:47 am

My family business is grinding to a halt with rivals poaching our customers. We will have to make several members of staff redundant shortly as we are only just keeping our heads above water and paying the bills.
Some of our major machinery is failing and will need replacing but we just don't have the money to do this.

What can I do to make the customers flow back to us? We need a big injection of money to get equipment fixed and be able to make people redundant. I am trying all the usual mundane things ie special offers etc but it's not enough. We need a huge amount of financial energy flowing to us.
St Expedite, St Martha, St Michael - thank you for everything you do for me and my family.
rocketgirl

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:17 pm

Hello, rocketgirl ,

I have moved your post to the thread that deals with your query

Please read the 5 pages on tis thread first. After reading, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate o ask.

We are here for you

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Paymetoday » Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:32 am

I am a business to business sales person. I'm asked by distributors to go into businesses and sell products on their behalf to those business owners. I am paid per location I am able to secure. The products are all food products. Since the products are already manufactured and sealed I can't tamper with them. I also have no access to the distributors warehouse or to any of these businesses unattended. Recently I have found that many of the retailers are rude or unwilling to listen and without the sale I can't get paid. I am sometimes able to get business cards from the potential businesses. What supplies and what type of ritual can I do to ensure that I will be able to find and secure prosperous locations?
Paymetoday

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:37 pm

Hello, Paymetoday,

You could dress your own business cards and then send them to the buyers

See tis link that Miss cat wrote:

www.luckymojo.com/powders.html

And you could use their cards in a honey jar to sweeten them to you.

Just a couple of ideas here...

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby deenlawson » Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:23 am

Hi please

Need sales for my business making no sale

Please any advise
deenlawson

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:19 pm

Hello deenlawson,

I'm sorry to hear that your business is struggling. If you scroll up through this thread, you will find pages and pages of information that can help you with this situation.

If you have any questions after that, feel free to let us know!
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite, St. Martha, Bone Mama!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby deenlawson » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:45 am

Thanks
deenlawson

Unread postby RKGOMES » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:33 am

What spell kit(s) would you recommend to gain more massage therapy clients?
RKGOMES

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:53 pm

Hello RKGOMES,

You could work the Money Drawing spell kit as well as use Look Me Over products on yourself so people will be drawn to you and want to spend money on your services.

http://www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html

Good luck to you.
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby RussianWitch81 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:33 am

Hello, I am new to the site and would like some help. I've looked through different topics and could not find what I was looking for. I am not looking to do any type of spell work by myself but would like to order some candle work though the church. The situation I'm facing is this: I've had an online medical billing business for over 5 years. Its been successful for the first 3 years and then suddenly there was a huge drop in money. I've either lost clients due to relocation or medical offices shut down for whatever reason. I'm struggling with getting new clients, I've been advertising in every possible way and not one phone call. Its very frustrating because at this point Im loosing money and can't seem to even get one account. I would like to know which candles to order and whats the best way to get my business back up and bring in money. At this point, Im thinking of shutting it down because I have no clients. I'm very upset because I've worked very hard to get this business up and running. Please help! Thank you everyone in advance.
RussianWitch81

Unread postby Sister Jean » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:58 am

Hello RussianWitch81,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. If you like, you're welcome to introduce yourself on the "introductions" forum.

I'm sorry to hear that your business is struggling, but if you scroll up through the multiple pages of this thread, you'll find many, MANY ideas on how to turn that around with spellwork. If you have any questions after you read through all that, feel free to let us know.

Take care and good luck!

P.S. I see that you are new to the forum, but you should know that posting new topics is against forum rules. Next time you have a question, please find the thread that best fits with what you're asking (you can use the search box at the top right of the screen), and post your question at the end of it by clicking "post reply." Thanks!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby latonjadhixson » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:52 am

I have a virtual call center home based business and I can't seem to get any where with it as far as hiring subcontractors and keeping them or making enough money to make ends meet. I am not sure what type of help I would need so any advise would be helpful
latonjadhixson

Unread postby Sister Jean » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:41 am

Hello latonjadhixson,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum!

I'm sorry to hear that your business is struggling, but if you scroll up through the multiple pages of this thread, you'll find many, MANY ideas on how to turn that around with spellwork. If you have any questions after you read through all that, feel free to let us know.

To help get more subcontractors, I think doing some Attraction work would help you with that. You can read more about it here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html

Take care and good luck!

P.S. I see that you are new to the forum, but you should know that posting new topics is against forum rules. Next time you have a question, please find the thread that best fits with what you're asking (you can use the search box at the top right of the screen), and post your question at the end of it by clicking "post reply." Thanks!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jadepearl » Mon May 15, 2017 4:56 pm

Hi Everyone!

How are you all doing? Our business has been going quite stable. However, last week, odd things had happened. We found substances on the ground (someone might be hot-footing us :( ) and few days ago, someone smeared mud or something on both sides of our shop front. My business partner thinks someone is trying to close us down. This is so sad. I know about hot footing and laying tricks but smearing mud or something on the walls in something new to me. Any thoughts on that?

Thank you and hope to hear from you guys soon.

Thank you and cheers,
jp
jadepearl

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue May 16, 2017 9:10 pm

Hello, jadepearl ,

ANYTHING could have been mixed into the mud. ANYTHING!!

There's just no way that I could tell you what type of trick this is.

I am sorry. Just cleanse appropriately and use protection

www.luckymjo.com/protectionsspells.html

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby jadepearl » Fri May 19, 2017 4:15 am

Thank you for your Ms Aida :)
Yes, we cleanse it and did a protection spell for the shop.

Best regards and have a wonderful weekend.

Cheers!
jadepearl

Unread postby jadepearl » Fri May 19, 2017 5:35 am

Apologies Ms Aida... I didn't check what I typed.
I meant "Thank you for your post, Ms Aida"
Thanks again.
jadepearl

General Money Spells Questions and Answers

Unread postby sag-cap_cusp » Tue May 23, 2017 4:30 pm

I have a question relating to how to attract good employees. We have had nothing but problems with some businesses we own with employees stealing, not showing up for work, and a myriad of other issues. Our livelihood depends on us having customers who enjoy coming into our stores, but it just seems that we cannot get good, honest people to work for us.
I was thinking about setting up some positive attraction spells, but we have eleven locations.... I'm sure I would need to do this at each location. Any ideas, thoughts, suggestions are welcome.

Thanks to everyone who works at LuckyMojo.... I SOOOOOOOOOO want to come and visit your shop for an apprentice weekend and the annual gathering you have.......
Rhonda Verma - G #1778
sag-cap_cusp

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue May 23, 2017 9:44 pm

Hello, sag-cap_cusp,

I have moved your post to this thread. Although it's to draw customers, the spells are the same, only the petitions would be different.

Take a look at the 5 pages here for spell ideas.

Too bad you didn't come out for the festival. It was a blast!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling