• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

It is currently Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:36 pm

Essence of Bend Over Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo prepared or pre-made spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.

Cleansing After Bend Over Spell

Unread postby justv » Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:25 pm

I'm wondering if after working an Essence of Bend Over spell do I need to cleanse or purify myself or home?
justv

Re: Cleansing After Bend Over Spell

Unread postby Brujero05 » Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:20 pm

Personally, I do not think you have to with Bend Over. Cleansings are usually required if the work was absolutely negative like Death Unto My Enemies or some other strong hex.
Brujero05

Unread postby Literarylioness » Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:49 pm

justv wrote:I'm wondering if after working an Essence of Bend Over spell do I need to cleanse or purify myself or home?

No matter what you are doing, you should be cleansing yourself. All you need to do is scrub yourself with some salt daily. People just send out so much crap and it is easy to pick it up. I also take a bath once a month in bluing, hyssop, and bay with a scrub down in salt.

You can never be too clean.

Mary
Literarylioness

Essence of Bend Over Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread postby justv » Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:12 pm

I'm about to begin this spell and have a few questions about the steps. When it says "Quench the candle in water, heat the water, dissolve the remaining Bath Crystals in it, and use it to wash down the floor, walls, or furniture where you deal with the person you intend to dominate, and/or put it in their laundry rinse water when you wash their socks and underclothes." Does this mean to put the remaining burning candle in the water to put it out and then heat the water with the candle still it? Also, the person I intend to use this spell upon never visits my home nor have I ever been to their home. We only see eachother at the homes of relatives during family events. So should I still wash the floor, walls, and furiture down anyway? I know these are easy instructions to follow but being a novice when it comes to spells, I have to ask. Thank you very much for any advice :D

V
justv

Re: Essence of Bend Over

Unread postby J Simulcik » Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:49 pm

No, just use the water to put the candle out-- passing the energy of the burning candle into the water, as it were.

As far as using the wash when there is no shared space between yourself and the other person, I'll admit I'm stumped. The spell as designed is more intimate than the relationship you have with this person; I'm sure there's a way to modify it, but I'm not really coming up with anything.

Maybe used as a handwash before greeting the person or sprinkling it on the ground for them to walk over on those occasions when you do share space...
J Simulcik

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:42 pm

Hi, V.

J. is correct -- only the water is heated, not the candle.

J. is also correct that there is an assumption of closeness in quite a lot of spell work, but it can be adapted for use in less close settings. His ecommendation to use it as a hand wash is good. You can also wash your own clothes with the prepared water when you are going to a get=together where the person is.

SPL-KIT-ESSE
Essence of Bend-Over Spell Kit
$37.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby lmlvr » Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:18 am

I sprinkle loads of sea salt on my loofah and then add shower gel..... I was always wondering adding the shower gel is a good idea or not.... like perhaps adding synthetic material will defeat the purpose?
lmlvr

Unread postby J Simulcik » Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:12 am

I wouldn't personally add the shower gel, but I don't know if it would cancel out the salt cleansing. Have you noticed that it isn't working?
J Simulcik

Unread postby Literarylioness » Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:24 am

lmlvr wrote:I sprinkle loads of sea salt on my loofah and then add shower gel..... I was always wondering adding the shower gel is a good idea or not.... like perhaps adding synthetic material will defeat the purpose?

Salt should be the last thing you scrub with! It should be done with your hands and in downward strokes to get rid of any nasties. I would nix the loofa and the shower gel.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby justv » Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:09 am

Thank you for the advice! :D I hope this doesn't sound silly, but do you recommend sea salt or table salt? I have a feeling it does make a difference. Whats the best for everyday bathing and the once a month ritual? Thank you!

V
justv

Unread postby Lara » Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:14 am

I would recommend regular table salt over sea salt. Personally I only use Kosher salt.
http://herb-magic.com/blessed-kosher-salt.html
Lara
Lara

Unread postby justv » Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:23 am

I was going to start this spell but now I'm wondering if I'm heading in the right direction :? . I don't have a close relationship with the person I was intending to use this spell on. She is a relative on my husbands side and though we see eachother at the homes of other relatives we never speak to or greet eachother. So now I'm wondering if I should move this topic to Help with Spell casting? I'm wondering now what type of spell I can do that has the same results as the Essence of Bend Over but doesn't require very much interaction? Shes done a great deal of hurtful things that have not only hurt my husband but our kids as well. I want to do something to stop her but at the time expose her lies and cause her to hurt the way shes hurt our family. Thank you for any advice :) Please let me know if I should put this question in the Help with Spell Casting area.

Thank U

V
justv

Unread postby J Simulcik » Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:36 am

Essence of Bend Over products are used to bend someone to your will, usually when they are in position to give you something you want/need. You state that you wish this woman to stop hurting your family, even to the extent of turning her injuring back on herself, and to expose her lying. Let me suggest other options that may be more fitting to your wishes. Due to your relationship with her, this will also mostly be distance work.

First, I would start a honey jar on her in order to sweeten her to you and your family.
http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Also, protection work for your family would be a good idea in the form of mojo bags, amulets, etc. depending on the specifics of the situation.

To expose her lying, I suggest dressing a black Eve candle with Victory, Stop Gossip, and Clarity oils. Press powdered alum in where the mouth would be, and burn it over a petition paper with your name crossing hers.
http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html#dressing
http://www.herb-magic.com/alum-powder.html

This should be a good start; follow-on work can be added as necessary.
J Simulcik

Unread postby Lukianos » Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:01 pm

I'd second the honey jar recommendation-- I would suggest including peaceful home-type herbs, as well as commanding/control-type herbs that are also sweet (calamus, for example) in the jar, and, once the jar is assembled (herbs, name paper, personal concerns of hers if you have them, etc.), place the jar in the back of your freezer--this would be a "sweeten and freeze that way" variation.
Lukianos

Unread postby Miss Bri » Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:57 pm

Kosher salt is my personal fave as well. You can mix it with Hyssop oil which can be purchased through Lucky Mojo, and some dried Hyssop leaves and then you have a purifying salt scrub ready to go. You can also use the salt by itself after taking the traditional Hyssop bath.
Here is more on Hyssop:
http://www.herb-magic.com/hyssop.html

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby J Simulcik » Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:38 am

Bri wrote:Kosher salt is my personal fave as well. You can mix it with Hyssop oil which can be purchased through Lucky Mojo, and some dried Hyssop leaves and then you have a purifying salt scrub ready to go...

This sounded so pure and refreshing, I already ordered from LM! Admittedly simpler than most of my work. ;)
J Simulcik

Unread postby Lukianos » Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:38 am

I tend to wash my self physically (with soap/etc.), and then, once physically clean, I follow that with whatever spiritual baths/cleansing I might need. I agree, hyssop with kosher salt and blueing is a time-tested classic. For cleansing after heavier work, or if I'm simply feeling more energetically bogged-down, I'm likely to use more ingredients in the spiritual bath (rue, basil, eucalyptus, cascarilla, et al.) as well as incorporating recitation of appropriate psalms (51, 23, etc.), air-drying in the light of a white candle. And while I agree that Essence of Bend-Over is not nearly on the same level as, say, Jinxing work, in requiring spiritual clean-up afterwards, that said, if you find yourself wrestling with your conscience or feeling vaguely guilty, I'd recommend take a cleansing spiritual bath anyway.
Lukianos

Unread postby MaJiG_GarDen » Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:11 am

Iv read somewhere on mojo that the essence of bend over is most effective on a boss or somebody in a higher position than yourself from whom you to bend over to get your way. If that is the case than is essence of bendover most effective for job situation rather than love?

Thanks! =)
MaJiG_GarDen

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:00 pm

From what I know, essence of Bend Over can be used to have the person quite literally bend over for you. The idea is that the person has something you want and so you are going to bend them to your will. This can be used to have a boss do what you want, or have a lover come under your control. The condition oil is easily adaptable to either situation and can be used effectively in anything you put your mind to.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MaJiG_GarDen » Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:29 am

I am aware of the applications of bend over oil however, what is the most effective way in which one can actually 'bend over' an individual via the application of oil...
MaJiG_GarDen

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:04 pm

There is no one way that is more effective method then another. You can use it to annoint in a candle spell, you can use it to annoint your clothes, or wear it as a scent etc. The method of using the oil is usually contingent upon what you are seeking to accomplish. If you are trying to get a boss to do what you want you can annoint a candle and place it over a petition paper or his/her picture as you give your commands. You can also wear it as a scent. For love, you can create a dominating mojo hand to keep the upper hand on your lover and keep it fed with Bend Over oil. The list goes on.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Essence of Bend Ocver Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread postby ImReady2012 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:34 pm

Hello all, I am in need of a bottle spell that I can work everyday to make my childs father tell the truth about all of the lies that he has told on me. (To everyone) I do see that there is an essence of bend over kit, but I would like to convert it into a bottle spell so I can call out demands and work with it everyday.

I don't know if i can just get the compelling bottle kit and just add some essence of bend over oils in there so if anyone has any insight on the best products to add it would be appreciated. Thank you!!!

I have been doing some research and know about the licorice, and calamus root; I just want the right ingredients, so that I can get the job done; and I am loving the bottle speel sections!!!! Thanks again!!!

Also I have already put all of the people speaking bad about me in a bottle with some bitter aloes and alum and went to my ancestors grave so she can shut their mouths like I was instructed to do! just in case :D
I am very strong in all of my endeavors and eager to learn. Thanks Luky Mojo!
ImReady2012

Re: Bottle Spell for essence of bend over

Unread postby jwmcclin » Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:10 am

cookies, the compelling (http://www.luckymojo.com/compelling.html) spell is ideal for what you want, there is a variation on the website designed to compel a liar to confess. There are several discussion on the forum with recommendations, I have post a few
Compelling a liar to confess compelling-a-liar-to-confess-t14623.html
Spells to bring remorse to those who lied... spell-to-bring-remorse-to-those-who-lied-in-court-under-oath-t14803.html
Compelling ex to tell the truth compelling-ex-to-tell-the-truth-t11503.html

Here is the Compelling Bottle Spell (http://www.luckymojo.com/bottle-fixed-compelling.html)
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: Bottle Spell for essence of bend over

Unread postby ImReady2012 » Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:52 am

Thank you jwmcclin!!!!!
I am very strong in all of my endeavors and eager to learn. Thanks Luky Mojo!
ImReady2012

Re: Essence of Bend Over Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread postby Indian_conjure » Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:28 am

Are there any specific day or planetary hour of the week that domination spells like Essence of Bend-Over are done . And any psalms in the bible that are used in domination spells?
Indian_conjure

Unread postby Doctor Hob » Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:04 am

In general, I'd say Thursday (the day f expansive Jupiter), and the use of the 47th Psalm.

Not to say that these are set in stone, but they would work.
Two-Headed Doctor
Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mama Micki » Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:49 am

You could also use Tuesday, the day of war.

Who are you trying to dominate? If might make a difference if your target is lover, as opposed to, say, a boss.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Indian_conjure » Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:25 am

It might be a lover a boss a relative or anyone in general
Indian_conjure

Re: Essence of Bend Ocver Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread postby Mama Micki » Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:55 am

Psalm 114 can also be used to dominate someone and bend them to your will.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby elaine-s » Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:12 pm

The Essence of Bend-Over Spell Kit I just received says to do the prep work before Dawn, well my husband is home at that time and up getting ready for work.

Could this get started after he leaves which is just after dawn my time??

Is there a time of day that is best?
elaine-s

Essence Of Bend Over

Unread postby Lovinsweet » Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:20 pm

During the Essence Of Bend Over Spell it says to place name paper under candle. Will the name paper still be useable after the wax has drip on it? And Please clarify the part where you quench the candle in water. Do I place the remaining of the candle and all the wax in the water and then heat it?
Lovinsweet

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:04 pm

Hello, Lovinsweet ,

Your answer is on this thread that I moved your post to.

Just read a few posts up.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Jaime Banks » Fri May 22, 2015 12:19 pm

I have a friend who is living with me and my mom at the moment and they are just not obedient. My mom does not want to kick them out because they contribute to rent and everything else. How ever, they sometimes feel the need to be lazy from time to time, don't clean up the mess they've made, and sometimes neglect their responsibilities. Would essence of Bendover be well suited for this situation to get them to bend over to whatever I tell them and take care of their responsibilities as a tenant and friend? And could I as well work a EOB HoneyJar for sweetening them?
Thank You SO Much St.Jude.
Jaime Banks

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun May 24, 2015 7:36 pm

Hello, TBanks91 ,

Absolutely YES!!

Good choices!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby starlight1 » Fri May 29, 2015 3:55 am

I'm not sure if this post should be in this section or stop gossip honey section..I'm asking involving both...

I want to know can I make a stop gossip w/ eob honey jar? I want to stop my mother n law from gossiping about me but also be nice as possible with me bc I do need her help with my children..

I was thinking writing a petition then put alum and five dot stop gossip oil and eob oil on it,fold it up,stick it in the honey taste it,pray and light a candle over it every now and again
starlight1

Unread postby Jaime Banks » Fri May 29, 2015 4:16 am

Hello Starlight1,

My opinion would be to not do the EOB work on her because once again, EOB is mainly for controlling and getting someone to bend over backwards to you for personal reasons. However, based on your situation- I feel as if a Stop Gossip Honey Jar and/or Stop Gossip Kit would help you in your favor.

You could maybe even employ some Peaceful Home supplies when you're done using Stop Gossip to keep everyone (including her) in the family, remaining sweet, humble & cordial.

Hope that helps.

TBanks91
Thank You SO Much St.Jude.
Jaime Banks

Unread postby starlight1 » Fri May 29, 2015 5:53 am

Thanks I'm going to do the jar today
starlight1

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun May 31, 2015 7:53 pm

Hello, TBanks91,

GREAT advice!

Thanks!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby beauty41 » Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:55 am

Hello all:) so i have essence of bend over kit and compelling kit that im planning to work together. But im curious about whether it is ok to use bend over oil on my red skull candle? It is for a love situation so i thought it might be ok. All advice is welcome. Thanks!
beauty41

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:57 pm

Hello, beauty41,

Do you want to Compel your target into wanting to do as you say?

Or do you want to use bend over to force your target to do as you say?

That's up to you.

Wishing you the best
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby beauty41 » Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:28 pm

Hi miss aida!:) so it's actually going to be both (compelling & forcing)-i know this sounds bad but please don't judge me..lol so im guessing the red skull will suffice. Thanks alot!:)
beauty41

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:12 pm

Hello, beauty41 ,

I am not judging! LOL

It's just that they do different things.

Personally, I would try the Compelling first. If that doesn't work, then we go to Bend Over.

It depends on how he responds to the spell work.

Take care!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby beauty41 » Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:24 pm

Gotcha! Thanks miss Aida!:)
beauty41

Unread postby Lovingprincess » Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:24 am

Me and my boyfriend have been having a lot of problems lately. Three days ago we got into a big BIG argument and now his mother sister and cousin are getting involved bashing me and causing drama , They are ever trying to turn my own family against me. I currently am lighting a stop gossip candle I ordered on lucky mojo along with a tapa boca candld to have his family shut up and stay out of my relationship . I also have one lit for my boyfriend so he can stop gossiping to his family about me. We have been broken up for two days and he won't answer any of my calls or text. I want him to come to me to apologize for what he has done I want him to call me and ask for me back. Is essence of bend over a good idea even though we aren't in contact right now? I also currently am working a reconciliation honey jar to sweeten him towards me. Please help, thanks
Lovingprincess

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:21 pm

Hi Lovingprincess,

Essence of Bend Over is designed to bring about complete subjugation in your target. It is a forceful and somewhat humiliating manner in which to get someone to do your bidding. If he responds to domination like that, then by all means this is the formula for you. Some men need just this kind of kick in the pants to respond appropriately.

http://www.luckymojo.com/essenceofbendover.html

But if you feel his personality is the type to resist this kind of spiritual pressure, then you could go with Influence products, which more gently impart your wishes into his head.

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-influence.html

Either way, work the products on a skull candle to get him thinking your way.

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-influence.html

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Arielsdream » Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:44 pm

Good evening! I had a question regarding the EOB / domination work- what moon phase is appropriate for this type of work? I know to start on a Tuesday or Thursday but I haven't found the answer here or online in general. It is romance rekated( need to work on my husband if that matters)
Arielsdream

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:46 pm

Hello, Arielsdream ,

I would do this during the waxing moon.

You're bringing something to you: domination

I hope this helps

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Arielsdream » Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:10 am

Thank you Miss Aida! It does help - I get so confused in the waxing/waning :)
Arielsdream

Unread postby Goldrein » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:10 am

Hi all, as the subject line asks, is the Essence of bend over spell kit the way to go in this particular situation?
Background and context:
-------------------------------
I have an older sibling who treats me rather terribly, but in an undercover sort of way. From what I've gathered, the root of this is jealousy from when I was an extremely sick (on death's door kind of sick) child... he felt I got all of the attention (because family spent a good deal of time with me when I was at the hospital for 6 months).Anyways, he has always been an underminer, etc etc etc... and not even solely when it was a matter of competition... he simply doesn't want me to do well, and will subtlely sabotage me whenever possible... sadly it's taken me 30 years to realize this... years and years of pushing aside what should have been obvious examples and insights re his attitude and behavior because I trusted his words and smiles instead trusting my gut's insight into his actual actions... as well as "but he's family, he really wouldn't do that, and I wouldn't do that to him... therefore he wouldn't do such a thing to me... so I must be imaging this"... I sort of gaslighted myself in this regard, thinking that if something 'should be' , it is. When I was a teen, he was very drunk with friends one night (blacked out basically) and said some very nasty things to me about how he felt about me etc, basically revealing to me the truth of his feelings etc... but I naively pushed that incident aside, thinking it was the alcohol speaking, whereas now I know that all the alcohol did was lower his inhibitions to the point that he let slip what he usually guards so well. Plus, as a child and early teen I idolized him (something he was fully aware of), which makes me feel even more stupid and betrayed.

Materially speaking, he is light years ahead of me in terms of professional, financial and social success. I on the other hand have struggled immensely, due, in part, to a combo of lingering effects from the root cause of the illness mentioned above (and complications that stemmed from it) and poor decisions ( in part influenced by complications of the illness) as well as a good deal of bad luck. Hey, I understand, that's life. If my brother didn't offer help, that would be one thing, but he does offer help, except he's really not doing so. He will routinely offer to help me in front of family, but it is a performance designed to reinforce other's faulty perceptions of him as "good older brother"... afterwards he will renege in a slippery way etc etc, only to offer very publicly something similar the next time around. This way he gets the best of both worlds... he gets to enhance his (false) reputation, while having the pleasure of toying with me and making sure that he, despite his exceptional social resources, does nothing to help me. If he doesn't want to help me thats one thing, but I am disgusted that he wants to both keep me in my place AND appear to be trying to do everything he can to help me. I should add that I strongly suspect he is a (highly effective) covert narcissist.

In addition, while I suspect he has behind the scenes blocked my progress numerous times, I know of a particular incident in which I am certain he intervened. I got an informational interview with someone in my field, ending up getting a freelance job through them and did a great job, as well as met someone else within the organization with who I made plans to start another project. All was well, and then suddenly neither the guy who initially hired me nor the guy with who I was planning a project would return my emails. I later found out he had reached out to them in a way that would, if I were to confront him, provide him with plausible deniability and basically told them to have no future dealings with me. As he is highly connected, I can only assume that he has done similar things in other situations and will continue to do so (my own divination, and the divination of others backs this up).

I have had it to here with this situation, I am disgusted and offended and extremely angry and frustrated by it, as well as angry at myself for having been duped for so long. I have tried sweetening him, and the effects are superficial... he just "acts" as he normally does, but with an added layer of saccharine bs. Clarity type spells will have no effect, as his desires and actions are completely clear to him... the only one needing clarity here is me, and I already have it. I might in the future try something of that nature on family members so they can see through his bs, but they are blinded by his prestige etc etc. While part of me would looooove to heavily curse or jinx him, I do not feel that would be morally right, though if he steps over a particular line I will do so.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What I am very strongly considering is working an essence of bend over spell kit on him, as a preventative, corrective and punitive measure.
I don't work for him, but he is in a way the 'boss' of our generation within my family, and is a boss of sorts in the area in which I live.
As "they" say Turn about is fair play, and I want to in a sense knock him down into the position he has been doing his best to keep me in. I realize that doing this in a thorough way is not really possible, but I want him to grovel and scrape and lose the upper hand he uses so often against me, even if only in his heart and mind. And yes, I do want to degrade him a bit. I want to do to him by spiritual means what he has done to me socially and psychologically for so long. In addition, I want the upper hand, as I am certain he has full intentions in the future of trying to screw me out of my portion of family inheritances, not because he 'needs' it, but because he is entitled by virtue, in his mind, of him being "HIM".

I've read through the spell description, and the major modifications I can think of that fit this context would be to surreptitiously get some of the powder on him and in his home, and mix the bath crystals with water and spray them around his property and on the front steps of his house. Aside form that I have gotten my hands on a paper crown he wore at a holiday party, and I figure I will ritualistically throw it on the ground during the spell and keep it there, stomping and spitting on it until it is time to put it in the mojo at which point I will first rip it into tiny pieces. And of course everytime I see him I will hug him with the mojo in hand, making sure that it touches him.

Aside from that, the only other things I can think of would be to add some dominating and "I can you can't oil" to oil used in the spell and to feed the mojo.

So I ask those with experience, what do you guys think? Am i on the right track or am I overlooking something?

Thanks!
Goldrein

Unread postby Sister Jean » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:28 am

Hello Goldrein,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum--if you like, you're welcome to introduce yourself under the "introductions" thread.

I'm so sorry your brother has been treating you like this for so long. He sounds like he has a lot of issues that would require professional psychological help. After reading your story, I do think that the Essence of Bend-Over spell kit would be a good fit for your situation. It has a degrading, humiliating kind of power to it, and it sounds like this guy deserves it. I moved your post to this thread, so you can read other posts from people about the kit. You'll find the supplies here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/essenceofbendover.html

I hope you consider cutting this person out of your life as much as possible if you haven't done so already. In my experience, abusive people tend to stay that way, and you can only let yourself get hurt for so long before it's time to walk away. Take care of yourself.

P.S. It probably would be a good idea for you to start protecting yourself magically too:
http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite, St. Martha, Bone Mama!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Goldrein » Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:49 pm

Thanks for the reply Sister Jean, much appreciated.

"He sounds like he has a lot of issues that would require professional psychological help. "
Oh yeah.... he's done so many sneaky and f-d up things that I have probably forgotten about 70% of them, but one just came to mind now:
ten years ago, we were both at a wedding. He had brought a date, I hadn't. I was sitting at a table and flirting/being fawned over by two attractive women who were a few years younger than me. He saw this and came to the table and proceeded to humiliate/subtley dominate me in a way that on the surface looked and sounded like he was being a caring and attentive older brother, and essentially destroyed what confidence I had in that situation. I can still remember their expression changing from one of fun and desire to subtle disgust... and still I convinced myself within minutes that he didn't mean to effect the change that had happened. It wasn't a competition between me and him over a single woman... he already had his (his date) but couldn't stand to see two attractive women attracted to me and me enjoying both the experience (and the potential sexual/romantic experience) and the good feeling of being wanted. So he knocked me back into the place he decided I belonged, and did it well, having decades of experience doing so.

"After reading your story, I do think that the Essence of Bend-Over spell kit would be a good fit for your situation. It has a degrading, humiliating kind of power to it, and it sounds like this guy deserves it."
Ok, so I'm going in the correct direction, and yes, indeed he does. In truth I'd say he deserves more, but unlike him, I do my best to try and not be a scumbag.

"I hope you consider cutting this person out of your life as much as possible if you haven't done so already. In my experience, abusive people tend to stay that way, and you can only let yourself get hurt for so long before it's time to walk away. Take care of yourself."

I have done so though have had to make some modifications. You see, he started complaining to my mother that he missed me and that I wasn't returning his phonecalls etc (which was BS, I always did, but always thanked him for the invite over to his house and said I unfortunately had other plans)... thereby trying to use my mother and her obliviousness as a lever by which he could manipulate me back into his hyena's den. I showed my mother call histories, text messages, and she sort of blocked the actual evidence out. So now, I go there, but only when my folks are present and I always wear a fake smile and engage in smiley small talk with him though make a point of revealing nothing, as I have learned that his feigned interest has always been about getting info that, if he is able, he can use against me. I don't think he will ever change, because he has pretty much everything he wants and his behavior and attitude towards me 'works' for him.

"P.S. It probably would be a good idea for you to start protecting yourself magically too:
http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html"

Thanks, I've been doing protection/cleansing stuff already, which is arguably what in part led to my eyes being opened. I think that, for now, the only thing missing is something along the lines of the essence of bend over spell kit.

Thanks again for your help, waiting on a few life changes, then going to order it in the next month or so. Once I've done it, I will report back in once I see results.
Goldrein

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:50 am

Hello Goldrein,

I'm sorry your parents are so oblivious :( It sounds like you have a good perspective on the situation though, and I hope you continue to trust your gut. Glad my answer was helpful, keep us posted on your situation.

Take care.
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite, St. Martha, Bone Mama!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Newbygirl » Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:03 pm

Good evening I just purchased an EOB and am confused a little by the wording. Can someone give me instructions on how to prepare and use the EOB in layman terms? Much appreciate it.
Newbygirl

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:55 pm

Hello, NewbyGirl,

You would do it as you would a commanding spell. Just follow the same instructions only add the words that he will bend to your will:

www.luckymojo.com/commanding.html

Wishing you the best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Etaby » Thu May 18, 2017 5:51 pm

Just curios if anyone has used this on a person with the LEO sign. Are these people hard to control or change their mind?
Etaby

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu May 18, 2017 8:26 pm

Hello, Etaby ,

Yes, Leo's are a little tougher to work on.

But, you mat want to instead consider Compelling or influence if this person is resistant to commands (to Instead, make the person think it's their idea!)

www.luckymojo.com/compelling.html

www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

Wishing you the best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Etaby » Fri May 19, 2017 7:48 am

Thats why your the practitioner! Thanks for the great advice. If their is any other info you can give about how to deal with a leo would be great. I know this is off topic, would the skull be a good choice. Thank u so much and look forward to finally getting this done
Etaby

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri May 19, 2017 12:28 pm

Hello, Etaby,

YES, on the influence page that I gave you, there Is a white skull candle spell listed.

Take care!!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo