• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

It is currently Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:54 am

Spells for Uncrossing by Unknown Spell Casters

Who hexed us?

Unread postby TAKITA DAVIS » Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:14 pm

I AM VERY NEW AT THIS AND I THINK THAT SOMEONE HAS PLACED A JINX ON ME AND MY FIANCE' WE HAVE BEEN DOING A CANDLE RITUAL TO BREAK HEXES AND SPELLS CAST AGAINST US CAN YOU PLEASE TELL US HOW TO BE ABLE TO SEE WHO IT IS THAT IS DOING THIS TO US? THANKS SO MUCH!
TAKITA DAVIS

Re: Who hexed us?

Unread postby nknk » Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:11 pm

Get a divination or reading.....
nknk

Re: Who hexed us?

Unread postby CopperFox » Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:50 pm

Hi Takita, sorry to hear you're having rough time right now. Do you have suspicions regarding who may wish you ill? Most folks know who their enemies are. This is a situation that probably calls for a reading; you can find good ones through the AIRR. In addition to helping you discover who is working against you, they can do work on your behalf and advise you what steps you can take on your own to end this and protect yourself from future attacks.

If you do not have the funds to begin working with a reader right away, I would at least scrape up the cash and get either the Fiery Wall of Protection spellkit or the Uncrossing spellkit. They come with everything you need to do the work plus detailed instructions. Since you are new to conjure, this would be a good place to start. Also, check out the LM webpages for easy things you can do to protect yourself, such a house cleansings and spiritual baths. A lot of the items needed in hoodoo are inexpensive household items you may have already.

( :D A quick heads up -- if you type in CAPS LOCK it bothers some of the forum members and they will ask you not to. Not only is it hard for some to read, but it is also against forum rules as it is considered the internet equivalent of shouting. Now you know... )

Good luck getting this straightened out,
Michelle
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121
CopperFox

Spells for Uncrossing by Unknown Spell Casters

Unread postby mamagunn » Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:34 am

I was a very blessed,lucky and successful until about 2 years ago. now things are going bad. nothing I do work. what can I do? I am not liked much by some friends and family and I know their are hidden enemies Thank you St.exp,and my guardian angle
mamagunn

Re: Blocked by Hidden Enemies

Unread postby Devi Spring » Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:53 am

You can start with an Uncrossing kit to remove any circumstances or conditions that are holding you back (http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-uncrossing.html), followed by a Van Van kit to help open the way for good fortune in all areas of life (http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-van-van.html).

Since the condition is long-standing, you may want to increase the number of 13-Herb Baths that you take (1 is included with the Uncrossing kit) to 7 or 13 to really deeply cleanse yourself, before moving into the Van Van work. (http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbaths.html#herbbaths)

Though you should also consider investing in a reading with an AIRR worker so they can look into the spiritual reasons behind your feeling so blocked, and can help you determine a course of action that is suited specifically to your case. Http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:30 pm

Excellent advice Devi.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:14 pm

Yes, Excellent advice Devi!!!!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:19 pm

I would like to add make sure you protect yourself against these enemies as well. It is important to cleanse yourself from what is going on, and then put up a means of protection so that it will not happen again.

www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
www.luckymojo.com/products-fiery-wall.html

In addition, you may want to contact miss cat through AIRR so that you can get a protective locket. This way it will take the hit for you rather and you will know when you have been hit as the chain or locket may break.

www.readersandrootworkers.com

Also, if you work with saints you may want to work with Archangel Michael. He is a great protector against any enemies. Saint Martha is great for holding back known enemies as well.

www.luckymojo.com/archangelmichael.html
working-with-saint-martha-the-dominator-t5462.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:47 pm

Definitely 'Fiery Wall of Protection"
."It is said to be the best answer to malicious spells directed against you and your loved ones -- and it also puts up a powerful shield against gossiping co-workers or jealous rivals. It is not intended to create harm, only to give protection, thus it is safely used by folks who want to keep their 'karma' pure."
-- The Lucky Mojo Curio Co. catalog
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby mamagunn » Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:52 am

I like to thank everyone for your comments and advice
mamagunn

How to undo evil magic from unknown source

Unread postby Eric1974 » Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:34 pm

How do i undo a hex or roots put on me and my nature if I do not know the name or identity of the person who did it?

:shock: :?: :cry:
Eric1974

Re: How to undo evil magic

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:05 pm

Lucky Mojo has an Uncrossing Spellkit http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html designed to take off enemy tricks. If you are sure you have been jinxed; if not get a quick reading here http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Your specific question was discussed in this post restoring-a-mans-nature-after-spell-t3911.html
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: How to undo evil magic

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:16 pm

I agree with the advice given my jwmcclin, get a quick reading about your situation and look into having a professional rootworker take on your case if you don;t feel comfortable, or up to, doing the Uncrossing spellkit for yourself. The worker does not necessarily need to know exactly who was working roots on you to get you straightened up and uncrossed.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Would love to work with a group

Unread postby rogersa443 » Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:51 pm

Hello,

I have been cursed by two women for about 20 years now, when I was 30. My vulnerability for these types of attacks started when I was young, when even then it seemed that jealous people were stealing my natural luck whenever it came around. These 2 women were so brazen that they even told me they were cursing me - and how naive is this - I was just sweet and confused and ignored it, while they openly took pleasure in the constant life beatings that started when I met them. One of them even put a spell on my fiancé who loved me and he ended up marrying her! At the time he came to me and begged me to convince her to let him go - words I thought were odd- I told him to just do what was right and leave since he said he was unhappy and seemed so miserable to everyone. He is still trapped and she will now allow him to post his photo anywhere publicly, etc. Now I believe in what they were doing- after so many years of this pounding and nothing going right -- I get it. It has even hurt my kids badly as well as my husband. And still they persist - asking me for photos, etc. which i stopped giving them long ago but they must have nothing to do because I can really feel their strength.

I have tried most spells and have in many cases have had temporary results - the spell kits are wonderful. But after 10 years of doing this and still being beaten up in my life for 15-20 years I just feel I need help in battling thm. I remember a friend of mine many many years back was in a similar situation and was unable to block the onslaught of bad luck constantly coming her way. She joined a local coven and they worked together to cast spells and pray for each other. It worked. It was remarkable.

I now leave in California (was in New York) and would be every so grateful if you know of a coven anywhere near the los gatos area that is open to having someone join them. I really need help at this point and would be grateful for the opportunity to also help others.

Thanks,
Anne
rogersa443

Re: Would love to work with a group

Unread postby Mama Micki » Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:56 pm

Hoodoo doesn't have "covens." That is a Wiccan/Witchcraft term. Most rootworkers work alone.

I would suggest a reading to find out your best course of action:

www.readersandrootworkers.org
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

to rid myself of a crossing from an unknown person/people

Unread postby puglet » Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:36 pm

Hi,
I have been trying for a couple years now to rid myself of a crossing from an unknown person/people. I feel as if I have tried nearly everything to clear myself.

I have had entities attacking me in my sleep, demons manifest themselves in my presence, and negative entities constantly attaching themselves to me. I've been told that I had an entity sent to me and to someone I was dating.

I've been in accidents, suffered a multitude of mysterious "ailments" had all of my friends turn against me, lost thousands of dollars, all of my pets turned up with a mysterious illness as well.

All of this started happening about 2 years ago.

Archangel Michael has been a big help. La Santisima Muerte also helped me for awhile. I thought for a long while the crossings were my own karma, so I even broke any spell that involved another person and yet there's still something hanging over me.

I've gotten many readings before and there are 2 people that keep coming up, one is a woman and another a magician. But more than half of the readings always turn up "fuzzy" (their words not mine). It's as if no one can pinpoint the source.

Are there any AIRR workers anyone could recommend for this situation?
puglet

Re: to rid myself of a crossing from an unknown person/people

Unread postby Psychic Mimi » Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:17 pm

Puglet, you need to go here for AIRR workers:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers
Psychic Mimi

Unread postby Mama Micki » Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:35 am

In the meantime, do a 13-herb bath and wash down your home with Chinese Wash. Get the Fiery Wall of Protection spell kit and pray Psalm 91 daily.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby puglet » Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:30 am

Thanks.

I was looking for some help in finding the right worker for the situation since there are several to choose from...
puglet

Unread postby Mama Micki » Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:21 am

There are some testimonials on the Forum for workers, and each worker has her/his own page on the AIRR website to explain what services he/she offers. Most also have a link to their own websites. Most workers will do a reading first.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby psychic kitty » Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:16 am

puglet wrote:Hi,
I have been trying for a couple years now to rid myself of a crossing from an unknown person/people. I feel as if I have tried nearly everything to clear myself.

I have had entities attacking me in my sleep, demons manifest themselves in my presence, and negative entities constantly attaching themselves to me. I've been told that I had an entity sent to me and to someone I was dating.

I've been in accidents, suffered a multitude of mysterious "ailments" had all of my friends turn against me, lost thousands of dollars, all of my pets turned up with a mysterious illness as well.

All of this started happening about 2 years ago.

Archangel Michael has been a big help. La Santisima Muerte also helped me for awhile. I thought for a long while the crossings were my own karma, so I even broke any spell that involved another person and yet there's still something hanging over me.

I've gotten many readings before and there are 2 people that keep coming up, one is a woman and another a magician. But more than half of the readings always turn up "fuzzy" (their words not mine). It's as if no one can pinpoint the source.

Are there any AIRR workers anyone could recommend for this situation?

Puglet, I agree, get a reading and see what the situation is. You're not alone, this scenario mirrors my own. The fact that readers can't figure out who the people are indicates the worker probably used an element of confusion so that your situation cannot be read properly. That also happened to me and it can be very frustrating!

Good luck with your reading! In the meantime start with the uncrossing bath and a good washdown of your home, as suggested.
It's a bittersweet symphony, this life...
psychic kitty

Re: Spells for Uncrossing by Unknown Spell Casters

Unread postby H5c1t5acao » Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:35 am

Hi I would like to find out the whole procedure of uncrossing, protection and reverse.
Which one should I do first?

I am planning to do the 13 herbal bath and the uncrossing kit.

However I am a little confused as in, I am unsure which point I should use....
Do I use the 13 herbal bath after 13 days then I do the uncrossing kit?

Afterwhich I do the fiery protection kit? Then the "return back to sender?
Do I need to do the Cast off evil kit as well? At which point should I use it?
How to remove the evil eye as well? And the road opener kit comes last, correct?

Which comes first? Can anyone do a placing for me?
(1) 13 herbal bath
(2) Fiery wall of protection
(3) Cast off evil kit
(4) Uncrossing kit
(5) Return back to sender

Additional: Can this example below be done?
Can I use the 13 herbal bath then on the 3rd day - I use the uncrossing kit? On the 7th day of herbal bath, I use the fiery protection kit? On the 9th day, I use the Cast off evil kit?

I keep going in the same cycle for a decade now... I believe I know who did the jinx on me but I just want to clear all these and have protection.

Please advise. Thank you.
H5c1t5acao

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:51 pm

Hello, H5c1t5acao,

Start the uncrossing kit on the same day that you start the 13 day bath. Take the bath first everyday.
Then, do the Cast off Evil
Once your uncrossing kit and Cast off Evil is completed, do the Fiery Wall of Protection.
Then, work Reversal work. You want to be protected when you do reversal work.

The Cast Of Evil is a good touch. Your bath is 13 days and each spell kit is 7 days. So, that about fits right into the work

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby H5c1t5acao » Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:36 pm

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, H5c1t5acao,

Start the uncrossing kit on the same day that you start the 13 day bath. Take the bath first everyday.
Then, do the Cast off Evil
Once your uncrossing kit and Cast off Evil is completed, do the Fiery Wall of Protection.
Then, work Reversal work. You want to be protected when you do reversal work.

The Cast Of Evil is a good touch. Your bath is 13 days and each spell kit is 7 days. So, that about fits right into the work

Take care

Miss Aida, Thanks for your information. It's very useful. Now I have a much clearer direction of using them the right way.
Really appreciate your help!

May I ask what protection ideal and best appropriate to use during reversal work?
I just want to order all in a go.. hahhahaha! Easier
H5c1t5acao

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:39 am

Hello, H5c1t5acao,

Your spell kit will have the Protection oil in it.

You can wear that on yourself and also light a candle with the oil on it

A mojo hand also helps significantly

Hope this helps!!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Ernie » Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:50 pm

Lucky Mojo is proud to announce the publication of a new book by Khi Armand, the host of the popular LMC Radio Network show "On Sacred Ground." In "Deliverance!," Khi unlocks the secrets of how to take off crossed conditions and achieve healing and protection.

The book will debut at the 8th Annual Hoodoo Heritage Festival in Forestville, California, May 16th-17th, 2015, and a copy will be included in the admission package for the event, because Khi will be teaching a workshop on how to do this work. We are taking pre-orders now. "Deliverance" ships on May 18, 2015. Pre-ordered copies will be signed by the author.

BOO-GRI-DELI
Deliverance by Khi Armand
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
Contents

Dedication 4
Acknowledgements 4
About This Book 5
Who Will Deliver Us? 6
What Is Hoodoo? 7
The Terminology of Conjure 8
On the Purchase of Spiritual Products 9
On Botanicals, Minerals, and Animal Curios 10
Diagnosing Spiritual Problems 11
Understanding Magic 11
Understanding Spiritual Gifts 13
Understanding Initiatory Crises 14
Understanding Jinxes and Crossed Conditions 16
Understanding Intrusive Spirits and Energies 17
Understanding Curses 18
Interpreting Dreams, Signs, and Omens 20
Formal Methods of Divination and Reading 23
Spiritual First Aid Spells 26
Uncrossing and Spiritual Cleansing 29
Uncrossing Money: Deliverance from Poverty 39
Uncrossing Love: Deliverance from Loneliness 45
Uncrossing Health Matters 49
Uncrossing Legal Matters 54
Dealing with Intrusive Spirits and Energies 58
Reversing and Protection 60
Carrying the Good Work On 66
Unlocking Clarity and Self-Mastery 66
When You Are Stuck: Block Buster Work 69
When You Are Ready: Road Opener Work 71
Maintenance: How Often Should You Cleanse? 72
Developing Relationships with Helping Spirits 73
Developing Relationships with Ancestors 74
Developing Relationships with Angels and Saints 79
How to Find the Right Root Doctor 86
Spiritual and Social Resources 89
Frequently Asked Questions 90
Bibliography 96
Ernie
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Determent » Sat May 30, 2015 11:19 am

About 2 months ago I asked around on the web to see what a professional spell caster would ask me to do the work I needed. As it turned out all of them were to expensive for my budget. But this one "caster" keeps on emailing me ones a weak "revealing" that the gods has showed him this and that and that I NEED to come up with the money. So today I told him ones again that I don't have the money and I added that I'm doing my own root work. Now he emailed me ticked of and threatened to request my loved ones blood from his gods and that they are going to get hurt. Should I take him seriously? He has asked for our names, dates of births and pictures on our first consultation to consult his gods on what needs to be done. Should I worry?
Determent

Unread postby Ms Melanie » Sat May 30, 2015 12:26 pm

Hi Determent,

Read this wonderful article written by Miss Cat about Black Gypsies. It will make you feel better.

www.luckymojo.com/blackgypsies.html

Blessings!
Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing, and Uncrossing Specialist
Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Unread postby OgundokunOmoOgun » Sat May 30, 2015 3:32 pm

Hello Determent! :)

You definitely should not. I'm pretty sure they're joke. I say spiritually cleanse yourself, do protection, and reversal work and ignore that person. I said reversal work because the threats are still an attack and if thrown back at the person, can teach them a lesson. But don't worry too much, though. Maybe even consider a legal route if it's possible if they are threatening you and your loved ones like that?
OgundokunOmoOgun

Unread postby Determent » Sat May 30, 2015 7:14 pm

Thank you miss Melani and OgundokunOmoOgun.

The reversal sounds like a very good idea, this will teach him to threaten innocent people to con them out of their hard earned money. I think he is a scam, but for safety sake I will cleanse and protect.

Appreciate the help.
Determent

Unread postby OgundokunOmoOgun » Sun May 31, 2015 4:33 am

You're very welcome! :)
OgundokunOmoOgun

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun May 31, 2015 8:16 pm

Hello, Determent ,

DEFINITELY a "con".

No doubt about it

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

help with VERY serious and dangerous black magic

Unread postby sovereignheart » Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:48 pm

I am new here and new to this type of work...

I recently found out I am having very serious and lifelong black magic being done...my life has been hell on earth and the reading I got is totally accurate.

This black magic has taken away my money, my friends, my health, and everything in my life so I am barely functioning.

I am crossed in basically every area in my life and I have been to 50 spiritual practitioners over the past 8 years and not one has been able to help me...

i believe they crossed my spirituality so no healers, methods, etc are doing any good...i am aware 1000's of entities are sent in from the graveyard to make my life hell and i have such an energy siphon i am on disability with little chance of returning to work. All friends have left me and barely anyone will speak to me.

All financial opportunities are blocked and I am on the verge of suicide.

All areas of my life are impacted and they even got me to move to a place I am miserable and going broke...

I believe they have me bound in a coffin...i feel death all around, hell around me and i cannot move forward in any areas of my life...i am most worried about succumbing to this energy and passing away with it still intact...

These are professional black magicians targeting me as I've been told I have a huge mission here they are trying to suppress.

I feel like i have sold my soul to the devil in other lifetimes and have a soul contract or curse on me to suffer eternal damnation in my living years and in my death ;(

I feel as if they are turning back time on me and I am in quicksand somewhere drowning...

Unfortunately I have no money for someone to remove this from me so I am trying to do it myself....

This is VERY dangerous energy I am dealing with and I am scared out of my mind but I am trying to do all I can to help myself..things have been so horrifying the past 8 years I don't see an end in sight or how I can survive this. I am grasping at straws.

I dont really know what I am doing and i have little money for supplies, but I do have a road opener candle, plain candles in all colors, reversing oil, banishing oil, road opener oil, several mirrors, sage, rosemary, hyssop ,and dragons blood.

I do not have a bathtub or access to a bathtub so baths are not possible for me...

i just starting doing candle magick but i am confused....if someone can clarify for me...in what order do you do a banishing, binding, reversal, uncrossing, and road opening?? I am wanting to start some major work with tomorrow's moon and I am so new at this.

Basically, my question is...

I have so much of my life impacted i dont know what to do first, but it seems I need to clear whatever curse or crossed conditions they have on my healing so I can at least any further work I do will actually help. Can I combine all the above into one "ceremony" or ritual?

Any spells that can help remove this very high level magic would be appreciated.....

Thank you and blessings
sovereignheart

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:07 pm

Hello, sovereignheart

Wow, I am so sorry that you are going through all of this.

First, and foremost, I BEG of you to get professional help. If you feel suicidal because of this magic, you still need help to fight off these feelings. It's a good start to fighting off whatever it is that is on you. PLEASE

Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline

1-800-273-8255

If you have no money to buy supplies and are asking us what to use that you have on hand in its proper order it is:

Uncrossing, reversal, road opener.

BUT seriously, you ought to buy an uncrossing spell kit. That could help tremendously

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-uncrossing.html

Then, immediately follow this with ONGOING protection spells:

http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

I pray that all works out for you

Please take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:22 pm

I am sorry to hear you are suffering.

The mental stress you describe --

* A belief that you have a huge mission which unknown black magicians are trying to suppress
* A belief that you sold your sold to the Devil in previous lifetimes
* A belief that you are dealing with dangerous energies
* The feeling that you are beset by 1,000s of entities from the graveyard sent by unknown black magicians
* The feeling that you are scared
* The feeling that you are suicidal
* A history of having gone to 50 spiritual practitioners in 8 years with no change in your circumstances

-- causes me to offer the opinion that you may need psychiatric help as well as rootwork.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby jadepearl » Fri May 19, 2017 4:30 am

Hi there!

I am not sure if this is the right thread to post this. I was searching for " doll in a coffin" and I found this thread. I am wondering if anyone can enlighten me on this. If one dreams about seeing a woman at her altar, looking at the dolls in their own individual coffins which she placed in front of her. And, then she took one of the dolls out and push the doll into some ashes and chanted softly. And after that, she poke a needle into the doll. Lastly, she place the doll back into the coffin and close it and then hides it under the altar. May I know what does that mean? Can anyone direct me to a site which I can read more about it please?

Thank you and hope to hear from you guys soon.

Thank you again.

Cheers,
jp
jadepearl

Unread postby Sister Jean » Fri May 19, 2017 10:04 am

Hello jadepearl,

I can't tell you what your specific dream means to you without giving you a reading, but doll babies are typically put in coffins in hoodoo during spells of revenge and crossing. Examples can be found on these pages:

http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/black/r ... pells.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/crossing.html

The dream could mean that someone is working against you, but I'd recommend getting a reading to make sure. You can find reputable readers here:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Take care.
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite, St. Martha, Bone Mama!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jadepearl » Sat May 20, 2017 12:55 am

Thank you Sister Jean for your reply and the links. :)
Have a wonderful weekend. :)
jadepearl

Unread postby Patgund » Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:59 am

3 days into 13 days of Uncrossing Baths. The first two days I felt fine. This morning though, I felt like I was wasting my time and I should just give up and this was all somehow my fault. Just wanted to hide from the world and give up on everything I've been trying to do.

Any ideas what may be going on? Things trying to leave, or something trying to recross me?
Patgund

Unread postby Sister Jean » Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:18 am

Hello Patgund,

It could just be that the Uncrossing baths are dredging up some unpleasant spiritual gunk that needs to be purged. Don't stop the baths, persevere.

Take care.
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Patgund » Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:35 am

Not planning to stop Sister Jean. :)

Actually was feeling much better today. Odd dreams about marrying my former partner, but that was about it. *chuckle* But so far so good. Well, except my teenage daughter being nosy about what I'm doing in there that is.
Patgund

Unread postby deedee5122 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:03 pm

I have been crossed, by two women I know one of the the women who has done this to me. The other only seen one time to do not know. The one I do know I have never ever did anything to her, she has gone after ever man, I ever delta with. Why she so jealous of me I have no idea she even name her daughter after mines then told people i copied her daughter name when my child is now 36 and hers is 25. She is one of the women interfering in my relationship with my man. I can't afford to get the Uncrossing kit and Fiery Wall of Protection kit from lucky Mojo right now. Because my finances have been hit hard from me being crossed. Was wondering is there anything i can get to protect me from any further harm for a couple of weeks until money come in. I know she also has did root work on him i can tell by the way he has started acting toward me but I am my 1st priority. Her family has been doing root work for many years and I have just started. So I know it is going to be fight for me to be free of her spell. Any suggestion will be greatly appreciate.
deedee5122

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:53 pm

Hello, deedee5122 ,

See if there's anything on this page:

www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Also, pray to St Michael for help

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

I've been jinx by excoworker for no reason

Unread postby Azarey_a » Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:33 pm

I've been going through a lot in the past 2 years that I think is because of a coworker. This girl once she was hired she didn't like me. I never did anything to her. I was naive about her better yet I underestimated her. There was a girl that told me she did voodoo. I was like she seems like a decent person. I and other girls were making money and she wasn't doing well. Afterwards she brought a plant for my boss at work. I got suspicious because I'm from the islands so I know a lot. She gave her the plant and from that day forward no one was making sales but her. Even customers would avoid everyone but her. I told a girl she's doing something. She always would be burning incense and have candy laidout. I remember her saying everyone that had a problem with her life went to sh%%. Also someone did say at her house was a lot of candles burning with alcohol and candy. Like an altar. She would even have a witch cup. I always was friendly I would say is that Florida water she would laugh because me and her was the only one that know what that was. Anyways after the plant my boss started having bad financial problems. She even went out of business. The girl used to be a coworker not a friend I never knew her real name nor anything personal about her. She willfully added me on Facebook and never had a real page. Her page consisted of a photo that didn't show her face it barely showed her body. I'm wondering if she did something to me because I've gone from the best at my job to mediocre. I don't know her real name. I don't even have a picture of her. We don't work together anymore. I've had vision problems also and confusion. I'm wondering if she's doing this to me because there's no way this is normal what is happening to me. Please help me. what can I do if I have no picture of her or no name of her. Please I need help my life has hasn't been good for awhile.
Azarey_a

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:14 pm

Hello, Azarey_a ,

That is terrible!

Wow, she sounds like a bad person

Anyway, please read the posts on tis thread for spell ideas.

And, also please read this page:

www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

This will send things back to her

make sure that you do an uncrossing on yourself followed by protection

www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

After reading, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask us

Wishing you the very best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Azarey_a » Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:25 am

The bad part is she has my name and has my pics. I'm not sure of her real name nor do I have her pics. But I've been having a lot of health, mental,and best n feeling drained all the time. She's smart I don't know whose she getting help from but I'm wondering if she's doing black magic if these candle spells are powerful enough to combat what she's doing to me. I'm looking for major help.
Azarey_a

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:30 pm

Hello Azarey_a,

The links that Miss Aida posted for you will help you a lot. But if you're feeling too overwhelmed to do this work yourself, you can hire a rootworker to help you:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

You don't have to know the name of this person to send all the evil back onto her, by the way. Just write something general like "MY ENEMY" instead of her name if you put together, say, a petition paper.

Take care.
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

• Advertisement
Association of Independent Readers & Rootworkers

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Uncrossing, Jinx Reversal, Curse Removal