• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

It is currently Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:55 am

Curses for Financial Ruin, Job Loss, and Bankruptcy

Re: Curses for Financial Ruin, Job Loss, and Bankruptcy

Unread postby natstein » Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:54 pm

hello labotanica,

That is how I am reading it. Put that psalm right on that person!

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby mavic » Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:54 am

Hi everyone. I'm new to this. I hope I am posting in the correct place. I joined a few weeks ago and I have been reading through the threads, I think I have acquired a few notes that may help me with regards to my situation, but I thought I'd go ahead and give a summary of my dilemma with hopes someone could offer a few suggestions.

It is a long and complicated scenario, but I'll try to simplify it as best as I could. I have been employed with a company for twenty years. I formed bonds and friendships with my coworkers - naturally - after such a lengthy pull.

One close friend in particular was the subject (or so I thought) of bullying. She walked out in tears one day and no one defended her. I took it upon myself to be brave - where no one else was, because if it were me, I would be so grateful if someone stood up for me when people were to cowardly to say anything.

I wrote a letter to HR, explaining what was going on - I was the whistle blower. After weeks of investigation, there was an overhaul and the bullies were held accountable for their actions and my supposed dear friend was contacted and apologized to and offered her job back. She cried tears to me saying how grateful she was, and she never had a friend like me before.

In the months that followed, new managers were hired. My friend became distant with me as she warmed up to the new manager. I started to notice I was being treated differently. I would walk in and see them gossiping in the corner and realized that my workload was being increased. My hours were shaved and given to my so called friend. The new manager didn't give a chance to get to know me, I was held in such high regard by head office that I feel she, and my so called friend teamed up together out of jealousy. To sum it up, I was betrayed, berated, humiliated and micro managed to the point that working conditions became intolerable. My now ex friend slandered me, and this shocked me. I've never been so hurt and stripped of my dignity. I had no more energy to write to HR again, this was the same song that been song before. So, I stood up for myself because no one else would and walked out of my job.

I liked my job and I was good at it, but I guess this is the similar to the story of the Snake. I felt sorry for it, I nurtured it's wounds and brought it back to health but in the long run it turned around and bit me. I have tried to move passed this, but what happened to me was wrong, I didn't deserve that at all.

I am still wounded by this and I feel no peace. I want the manager and my ex-friend to experience the grief and humiliation they caused me. There is much more to this story but I took up so much space already - for that I apologize. I just want them gone and I want my job back - I earned it. I heard four other employees quit after me. That place needs an overhaul. I thought of doing a lemon freezer spell to make them quit their jobs. A vinegar jar to sour their relationship...

Am I on the right track? Again I am sorry for the length.
mavic

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:01 pm

Hello, mavic ,

Oh My God,

I am sick to my stomach. Just sick.

What an ungrateful, 2 faced, S.O.B. And you are right: the same as the song about the snake.

Revenge! Crossing! Cursing!

www.luckymojo.com/spell-crossing.html

www.luckymojo.com/spells/black/cursingp ... pells.html

www.luckymojo.com/revenge.html

I hope things work out for you. This just makes me angry. I just can't understand why some people are so entitled and self-absorbed

I pray that your spells work
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby mavic » Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:39 am

Thanks Miss Aida. It will take some time to prepare, but I will work on these and update you when all is done. I appreciate your advice.
mavic

Unread postby Hawthorne » Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:47 pm

I may want to destroy a business that assisted in hurting my life. I'm not there yet, but would like to get a game plan together. If I need to order anything then I need to do it now. They take time because everything is made by hand. I have a copy of the business lease, a hand written note with the business owners social security number on it and some personal concerns. I'd really like to drive out certain people away from the business to never return. No harm, just go the heck away.
Hawthorne

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:06 pm

Hello, Hawthorne

it's all right here: www.luckymojo.com/spell-crossing.html

That easy!!!

Wishing you the best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Hawthorne » Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:34 pm

If like to destroy a business and get justice/revenge on a few folks that own it and do business there. I was running this business and took it from 40 contracts to over 110 contracts in a year. I made the owner a lot of money. 3or four women decided they were jealous of me ( sad) and proceeded to spread nasty false rumors about me. This severely hurt my relationship. It was uncalled for and totally totally unjustified behavior on their end. I'd like them to no longer do business with this particular business. I'd also like the business owner to lose his business so either has to start over again or go find a job fixing cars. Possibly not even being able to afford his lush new residence and being forced to move back home with his parents. Right now I cannot afford a crossing kit. In a few weeks I will be able to.

However, in the meantime, I wonder if I can take some of the lucky mojo products I already have, take a copy of the lease, the piece of paper where he wrote down his Social Security number, I have some bills from the business, I have some personal concerns of the business owner. Wondering if I can get some graveyard dirt, take a black candle and burn it upside down, over graveyard dirt and some hot foot powder. Snuff out the candle right before it's finished burning in the graveyard dirt and then bury that in a graveyard.

Or stuff all the paperwork and nasty herbs and oils inside the lemon and bury it in a graveyard?

Or maybe do a vinegar jar and bury it where people walk over?
Hawthorne

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:23 pm

Hello, Hawthorne ,

All your ideas sound good. Don't know what your products are but if they are fro crossing, you're good to go.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Paymetoday » Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:53 am

I have someone who owes me money that is not paying. I have done all of the pay me spells I have seen on this site. I have also tried blockbuster candles and every time I do the candle does not burn in a way where it shows favourable results for me. I had 2 readings done and both readers said the same things about the situation and that they didn't see me getting my money back to move on. I decided if I don't get to have my money neither does the person who took it. So I recently did a freezer spell with a lemon I found on the forum to freeze her income streams & started a vinegar jar to sour all of her business dealings and to run her money quick. (I have always had luck with vinegar jars for break ups so I figured I would try it here).

However this is my first time working on a target I no longer have contact with so it is difficult for me to track my progress as I usually do. Is it advisable to do spell work to have contact with the person while I am working on them to track my progress or in this case is there a way for me to know how my work is progressing without doing so?
Paymetoday

Unread postby Sister Jean » Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:49 pm

Hello Paymetoday (good username!),

Have you done your own divination on the subject? If I was doing this work and I didn't have *any* way to check up on my progress in the real world, I'd do my own reading to see how things were panning out. But I don't think you need to give up on the work just because you're not seeing this person in the real world. Magic does take a lot of faith, after all, oftentimes with the belief we're affecting people we can't see or talk to. That's how a lot of professional rootworkers operate, after all. If you do choose to go ahead and do the work, you could always set a time limit for yourself on how long you're going to keep up this work of ruining her money, if this isn't something you want to keep up forever.

If you haven't done so already, make sure you scroll up through this thread and see if any other posts catch your eye.

If you really wanted to give you some bad luck (money included), you could look into using Jinx products:

http://www.luckymojo.com/jinx.html

And I know you said you've already tried all the Pay Me spells on this site, but *just* in case, here is the Green Devil Money Back Spell: http://www.luckymojo.com/payme.html

Hope you get your money!
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite, St. Martha, Bone Mama!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Paymetoday » Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:19 am

Thank you for your guidance sister Jean! I never thought about it like that! I suppose maybe I will just continue the work from a far without trying to bring the target back for observation LOL!

I have tried the money spells on this website! I've gone through them extensively & still no luck! Do you think it's an okay idea to continue working the bring my money back spells at the same time I'm working the same time as the cross her money spells? Who knows maybe as her money is running out some will run over to me!
Paymetoday

Unread postby Miss Athena » Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:36 pm

Hi Paymetoday,

If you want to works those spells simultaneously, do your spell to bring your money back in the morning (for drawing things to you), and the spell to cross her money in the evening (for sending things away). I wouldn't do them both at the same time of day as your energy would be too diffused.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Aurora1 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:55 am

Omg someone please help me!!!

I am pretty new to the whole hoodoo thing but not to magic. I was taught a lot of things that are very similar to hoodoo by my grandmother and also her friends that dabbled in the field. So I've always known how to make certain situations go in the direction I wanted them to go in. With that being said I think I messed up big time and since my grandmother has passed and I have no one else to turn to I am turning to you guys.

I did a spell where I wanted someone to lose their job. But my intention was very clear that I just wanted them to be away from their current employer. I think something went wrong because I found out only 6 weeks after I did that they were at a new place of employment which I was completely satisfied with and then stuff went downhill...I just found out last night that they no longer have a job and I am freaking out because my intention was not to make them unemployed completely but to just get them out of the place they worked at, at the time I cast the spell.

I'm afraid to do a reversal because I don't want it to come back to me and I don't wanna lose my job obviously, but I don't want that person to be unemployed. What went wrong here???? I honestly don't know what to do right now. Nobody ever taught me how to fix something, all I was taught is how to make something happen.

Please please help!!!
Aurora1

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:50 pm

Hello, Aurora1 ,

LOL, I don't know what you said or did but some entity took you very seriously! LOL.

You put a great big smile on my face when you started your post with: Omg someone please help me!!!

That was cute.

Just perform a Steady Work spell for that person and make it clear where the location can not be.

www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html

Yu take care!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Aurora1 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:57 pm

Hello Miss Aida,

Thank you for the advice and I tried posting a couple of days ago but there was a technical issue so I couldn't and I think I figured out why I couldn't post and why they lost their new job. Just needed an extra day or so for the information to get to me (and I think someone was trying to stop me from starting the steady work)

I did include a "as long as they do this they shall not work here" kind of thing and I heard that the person started doing the same thing at their new job. So they I guess it'll keep losing jobs as long as they keep doing what they're not supposed to. (Using their position to mess up people's lives) I usually have a mini freak out when I find out certain things so I'm sure my other posts will put a smile on your face again lol and I'm glad I did. I will keep in mind to be more patient next time before I post because things seem to always work themselves out. Again thanks so much for the reply!!!
Aurora1

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:04 pm

Hello, Aurora1 ,

Thanks for the update!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:46 pm

Mis Aida's new book on Crusing and Crossing is being released May 15th, 2017!

BOO-GRI-CURS
Cursing and Crossing by Miss Aida
$9.00

Hoodoo Spells to Torment, Jinx, and Take Revenge on Your Enemies.

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Need assistance with spell for competing business

Unread postby needleinthehay » Thu May 18, 2017 1:27 pm

I lost the recipe for a spell to curse another company from stealing our business, it had to do with graveyard dirt and some other things. Anyone have any recommendations?
needleinthehay

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu May 18, 2017 8:14 pm

Hello, needleinthehay,

Please read the 4 pages here on this thread

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby needleinthehay » Fri May 19, 2017 2:24 pm

thank you, and sorry about that miss aida!
needleinthehay

Previous

• Advertisement
Association of Independent Readers & Rootworkers

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cursing, Crossing, Jinxing, and Revenge