• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

It is currently Sat May 27, 2017 3:56 am

Break Up Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.

Re: Break Up Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:25 pm

Hello, Merienda ,

Yes, deploy it with the wax.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby KookieMari » Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:36 pm

I would like to have the break up candle burned on the altar for a particular couple. My boyfriend continues to play games with me and this other woman, which is unfair. I yearn to be vindicated. I do not have a pictures only names and his bday. How many candles do I have to request to be added on the altar for this to be a permanent separation between my boyfriend and this other woman?? How long should the duration be?
KookieMari

Unread postby Miss Athena » Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:33 pm

Hi KookieMarl,

The duration is hard to predict. Some people see success with a single candle if a breakup is on the horizon, others need months of spellwork to achieve the desired goal.

I would suggest you order a length of run corresponding to the budget you feel most comfortable spending, then wait to see the results. If more work is indicated, you can always add more candles and other breakup spellwork as needed.

Good luck.

CAN-GLS-BREA
BREAK UP Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$9.00

HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Star Anise » Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:09 am

I'm wondering if I should consider a break up spell for my target and the girl he's been seeing, who I believe is on and off with her current partner. They have not been seeing each other for very long, but he says he can see it going somewhere with her and that his feelings are getting more intense. I've always been concerned that break up spells or candles will give some kind of karmic backlash to the caster... Is this true?

I genuinely don't want to cause harm to them, and I would like this girl to find happiness, just with someone else or her current partner with whom I've heard her speak very fondly of and she seemed confused and a bit saddened by the state of their relationship. I've already started a honey jar to sweeten my target to me to reconcile and rekindle his love for me (which I believe is still there, just clouded by the distraction of this other girl.)

Is it in my best interest to light a break up candle? Should I also do a return to me spell with figure candles, guiding him back to me and guiding her back to her partner? I just worry I will become spiritually exhausted by doing all of this work, or that everything will cancel each other out.
Star Anise

Unread postby j82 » Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:40 am

Star Anise,

Karma is not a concept in hoodoo either the work takes and is effective or it falls to the ground ie not effective and dont work. If you want your man then you need to break them up, seperation is less intense of a product can be worked same way. But ultimetly you want to end this relationship. You can dress two figure candles backs with break up and the fronts with love oil, move his candle to a figure candle of you dressed in love oil and her candle has her other mate which moves to him. once the candles seperated put sharp objects between them to prevent coming back together. Once touching tie his candle to yours with red thread.
j82

Unread postby Star Anise » Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:51 am

Thank you j82,

Would Break up Oil be recommended over separation? Ideally, I would like their separation to be amicable, but if Break Up Oil is stronger, I'll go ahead and get that.

As for figure candles, I intended to use Adam and Eve candles for my target and I... Should I use an Eve candle for this other girl? Or just a clothed lady figure? I don't think they have been intimate with each other (not that I'd like to know) and I'm not sure if that matters or not.
Star Anise

Unread postby j82 » Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:53 am

Star Anise,

Not so much as being stronger but a different outcome. Example separation could be where they just stop talking and go away. It is not as volatile as break up. Break up is to make them fight like cats and dogs, filled with anger for one another, bitterness etc. I prefer break up over separation in love work because it causes the fighting, the backbiting, the anger. My issue with separation is they may get distant and then come back, after all nothing really went wrong? the break up oil has items such as black cat and dog hair so they fight like cats and dogs.. etc. As for the candles you can use either one, it dont matter if they have been physical the eve candle represents a women, sexual or non sexual. I would use nude eve. Carve the names in the candles , baptize the candle naming it after each person, load the bottom of his candle with any personal item you have of his. I also like to print a photo of their face and pin it to the candle over the face of the candle. It will most likely fall off during the work or burn but thats ok, it serves the purpose at the time.
j82

Unread postby Star Anise » Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:55 am

Thanks for all the info j82,

In a perfect world, I would like for them to stay on good terms, even be friends... But just friends. I don't know her investment in their situation, she doesn't seem to be super interested in more than just friendship or a hang out buddy, so I think I'll try separation, but I'll order break up oil just in case.

Thank you again for the recommendations!
Star Anise

PostThis post was deleted by KookieMari on Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:35 pm.

Unread postby RedSnake » Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:34 am

Hello all,

I have a Break Up Virgil candle and I would like to light it tonite but I don't have the other woman's name or picture. All I have from her is her hair. I have my man's name, picture and different personal concerns. How can I write the petition and use what I have without her name? Thanks
RedSnake

Unread postby MissMichaele » Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:58 am

RedSnake, write "the woman whose hair this is AND all other love rivals."

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby RedSnake » Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:01 pm

Thank you Miss Michaele!
One more question... Do I write 2 seperate name papers for them and put them separately under the candle? If so where do I write Break Up/ my petition? Or should I just write their names/description, petition and include both of their hairs together in one piece of paper?
RedSnake

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:42 pm

Hello, RedSnake,

Please read through the pages here for your answers:

post175787.html?hilit=Petition papers#p175787

Good luck
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Jaime Banks » Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:35 pm

Normally I know signs from candle work, but I did a Breakup Vigil on a couple. I fixed it on my own before Halloween. But the issue im having is the candle is dark and soot black all over the glass. I'm sure that means I may have to start over or the work isnt going to manifest right?

TBanks91
Thank You SO Much St.Jude.
Jaime Banks

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:43 am

Hello, TBanks91 ,

No, that is a "no" on that candle.

Definitely resistance.

based on our private conversation, let's wait and see what happens

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby luckylady » Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:21 pm

Hello! I need some serious advice. My cousin has been dating a guy that have almost killed her 4 times. My family have done everything we can do to keep her from being with the guy and she still wants to be with him. Two days ago she went with him to Walgreen and when the both of them went to his car, it was on fire. The fire department had to come and put the fire out. My cousin walked home and he called somebody to pick him up. I see if my cousin go and be with him she is going to die. I need some advice on some spells I can do for him to leave her because she is not strong to leave him. Thanks
luckylady

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:02 pm

luckylady!!

Oh My God! Oh My God!

How horrendous. How terrible

Please please PLEASE talk to a counselor at a shelter for abused women so that they can give you some advice on how to handle your cousin. She is in complete denial and he's got her convinced that he loves or needs her. This calls for professional intervention.

ALONG with the NECESSARY advice above, here is the link: www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

You may also want to consider a mirror box spell on him. Find the picture here: www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

And please use protection spells on her: www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

And, also, please YOU be careful with him. watch yourself. If he thinks that you're going to disrupt his nest, he may try to hurt you. Protect yourself also and BE ALERT.

be safe and take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Blue02 » Tue May 24, 2016 1:51 pm

If I had a break up spell cast by someone, do you think it would be ok to use this candle too? The intent of the candle is in line with the spell and I know vigil candles can be used to back up other spell work. I was told a vinegar jar in addition to the spell would be ok. I just don't want to mess anything up and am very interested in what the candle will show.
Blue02

Unread postby Miss Athena » Tue May 24, 2016 3:59 pm

Hi Blue02,

It is reasonable and customary to back up spellwork with other spells. Yes, this candle is appropriate to use, and a vinegar jar is a good, complementary choice. Hit the subject from all sides and you can increase your odds of success.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby LadyWtch » Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:33 am

Hi everyone,

I just received my LM Breakup Vigil Candle.

Is better to place the personal concerns into the wax of the Breakup Vigil or just underneath it with the petition?

Lw
Thank you St. Martha for all you do on my behalf!
LadyWtch

Unread postby ProphetAvery » Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:07 pm

Hi LadyWitch,

Either or would be fine, however, on a practical note, I like placing it, under/near my petition as it still provides a connection to the client while also allowing you to use it afterwards for more work in the future.
God Bless St. Expedite, Archangel Michael!
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1860G
ProphetAvery

Unread postby LadyWtch » Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:57 pm

Thanks ProphetAvery!!!
Thank you St. Martha for all you do on my behalf!
LadyWtch

Unread postby RoseStar21 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:49 pm

Hello everyone ,
I'm sorry to be a pain but I have been getting break up candles lit by the church to break up a couple, I want to be in a relationship with the man.
The first was clear but then the ones after that weren't , I also had destruction candles lit as well to destroy their relationship came back with soot on.
Well I had a blockbuster candle lit to remove all physical and psychological obstacles that prevent me and this man from becoming a couple and having a committed loving relationship the report came back saying it was a beautiful clean burn !
Their relationship is obviously a obstacle but am I right in thinking this would be cleared away because the blockbuster vigil candle was clean and clear?
Sorry again,
I just wanted to know if I'm right in thinking this .
Thank you.
RoseStar21

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:00 pm

Hello RoseStar21,

If I were you, I'd get a reading before jumping to conclusions. Because if the Break Up work hasn't been successful and they're still together, a clean Block Buster vigil candle after sooty Break Up/Destruction candles *could* mean that the man won't be prevented from starting a relationship with you even though he's with someone else! So, I'd ask a reader to confirm what this all means:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Good luck to you.
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite and La Santisima Muerte!

HRCC #1590G
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby RoseStar21 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:44 am

Hello sisterjean ,
Thank you for your reply. It wasn't that long ago I had the candles lit and I know I need to do some work myself again at home because my reader did say I would have to do lots of spells continuously if I was to break them up.
I had a reading not long ago with her so I'm in two minds of doing the spell work first then getting another reading.
I appreciate your reply thank you.
RoseStar21

PostThis post was deleted by RoseStar21 on Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:40 am.
Reason: Change of mind

Break up candle rubbed the wrong way

Unread postby _Smiley_ » Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:15 am

I just lite 2 black break up candles thrusday and realized today that I rubbed bothe candles downward instead of upward. What can I do to fix this? I don't have the candles in my possession.
_Smiley_

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:58 pm

Dear _Smiley_,

It's not the end of the wold. Don't panic. It is indeed the custom to rub break up candles both ways, from the middle, both up and down, to separate the two people, but downward is owten done to remove conditions, and the condition you wish to remove is their union, so it's not all bad.

Traditional ways of working are passed down through both oral and written transmission, but not everyone gets the memo, so to speak, or even abides by the traditions once told of them.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby scooty12 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:52 pm

It was recommended to another posted who did not know the name of a female who was involved with her bf to write "... AND all other love rivals."
Could this be done to breakup any all all connections my man has with a few women who send him what I deem very flirty texts/photos. Would it be recommended to write "to break up (name) from all my love rivals" or "remove all love rivals from my relationship with (name)" Or is it best to leave the "me" "my" statement out?
on a new journey just finding my way, and figuring out what it all means....
scooty12

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:57 pm

Hello, Scooty12,

Yes, keep your name out of it!!

I like your first idea: "..break up (name) from all my love rivals"

Wishing you great success with your magic!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Sox1111 » Fri May 12, 2017 9:22 am

Hello, first timer here with a question about break up spell, specifically the vigil Candle I bought.

My ex has had a female lurking around. Let's just say she has multiple stolen identities and is helping the cartel traffic drugs to the US via her employer. Police confirmed a lot of this and they are watching her and building case for major bust. Last weekend I completed a black skull on her to leave m ex and find a man who will commit to her and give her citizenship. There have been signs and movement on this, as evidenced by new guys on her social media and my ex starting to like his FWB's pics again.

I still love my ex and he loves me too but we're not on speaking terms right now. However, work is being done to correct this.

On Tuesday, I started a breakup vigil Candle and it struggled. I scraped wax from glass and set it aside. I moved locations. It just won't turn around. Conversely, I started a DUME on her last night (telling my spirits that I'll remove it if she leaves my ex alone) and it is burning perfectly! I received more signs and movement via social media, namely she not in his top nine friends. My question is this: could the break up Candle be struggling because the break up has already happened?
Sox1111

Unread postby natstein » Sat May 13, 2017 6:18 am

Hello Sox1111

I would not expect a break up candle to struggle because a break up has already occurred, if anything I would expect the opposite though I can not say for certain. Only a formal candle reading would be better able to determine that.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Sox1111 » Mon May 15, 2017 12:26 pm

Thanks. Over the weekend, the break up Candle definitely improved and I saw movement in the real world. I added a black skull on her and a pillar candle for him and included hot foot and break up oils. I'm concerned that she might be pregnant as the reason for her resisting so much. Some wax formed in the shape of a baby from her skull Candle though I hope it was just my fear. I took the "baby" wax remnants, broke them up and put the pieces back in to burn again. I feel really bad about it- could this come back to bite me? Just want to add that the black magic is being done offsite at my storage unit and St. Michael vigil Candle is burning at my home for protection.
Sox1111

Unread postby natstein » Mon May 15, 2017 3:12 pm

Hello Sox1111,

I can not really say if the wax baby shape meant that she was pregnant or not. I personally would not have broken it up without getting more clarity on what it meant first. If you are considered I would recommend a bath with Hyssop to help clean yourself.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Sox1111 » Tue May 16, 2017 8:44 am

Thanks. I just had a reading with an AIRR worker who confirmed there is no pregnancy. However, the root worker doesn't do breakup work so I'm doing it on my own. The current breakup work is in the final few days. Do you find it's best to just keep going with another round or wait and see? The girl is quite pesky and the biggest visible result (unfriending on Facebook) hasn't panned out yet. Is there a such thing as losing momentum in rootwork? Thanks for all of your advice as I'm still be to all of this.
Sox1111

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue May 16, 2017 9:48 pm

Hello, Sox1111 ,

Yes, I would definitely have more lit

Wishing you the best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Sox1111 » Fri May 19, 2017 3:36 pm

Miss Aida, Glad I took your advice on continuing. There were a few hiccups but I think I'm getting it back on track after starting this third round. I have more dressed and ready to start tomorrow. I've noticed that whenever I go a day without tending to the candles at my offsite location that the girl seems to get an edge. Obviously I can't spend the rest of my life doing spells to break them apart, so what do you think is a good stopping point? What tactics have you used successfully? Appreciate any input.

Get this. At my offsite storage unit where I work the dark spells I never see other vehicles. Except for today. The girl has a 12 year old silver car and most like it are in the junkyard now. A silver car just like hers stopped to enter a unit near mine. It spooked me! Of all vehicles! What do you think this means?

Thanks again for your help!
Sox1111

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sat May 20, 2017 10:30 am

Hello Sox1111,

You're right, you can't keep doing Breakup work till the end of time. I'd recommend giving yourself a time limit and sticking to it, whatever it might be. "If this couple isn't broken up in a month, I'm done." Or, "If this couple gets married, I'm done." Give it your best effort, but be prepared to walk away if the union just isn't meant to be broken up.

The car could be a sign, but it could also just be a car. I wouldn't jump to any conclusions at this point, just keep doing what you're doing, and keep your protection up.

Good luck!

HRCC #1590G
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Sox1111 » Sun May 21, 2017 1:05 pm

Thanks. I'm going until the end of May for now. Still having some good progress in the real world. I'm new to all of this and astounded at how powerful hoodoo is! I'd like to share a sign I had yesterday to give others hope and encouragement that they can do it too.

I added a black pillar candle specifically for her to boost the breakup vigil Candle. I announted it with hotfoot and break up oils. The wax melted into Mickey Mouse ears- several sets in the end. The girl is obsessed with Mickey Mouse. I'm simultaneously DUMEing her, justified per an AIRR rootworker a few months back. I've been studying Lenormand Cards and she appears as the mice. Well, there was a dead mouse right in the center of my garage yesterday. I'm trying not to read into it too much but it's scary and exciting, kind of like when I rode my bike without training wheels for the first time. Thanks to all on the LM forum for all of the awesome advice and support!
Sox1111

Unread postby Newbygirl » Wed May 24, 2017 2:58 am

Before I started burning my break up candle I was burning a cleansing candle that was burning clear. I started burning my break up candle set and now my cleansing candle is black. What happened?
Newbygirl

Unread postby Sister Jean » Wed May 24, 2017 10:09 am

Hello Newbygirl,

What exactly do you mean by "cleansing candle"? Was this another type of glass-encased vigil candle sold by Lucky Mojo?

HRCC #1590G
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Newbygirl » Wed May 24, 2017 3:59 pm

No I didn't get the cleansing candle from lucky mojo. It's just a candle to clean the air of bad energy that may be lurking around. When I did the BU candle the BU candle burned clean but the cleansing candle went black.
Newbygirl

Unread postby RoseStar21 » Thu May 25, 2017 4:37 am

Hello Newbygirl ,
I'm no expert but maybe you could use sage or one of the lucky mojo incense ( i can't think which one at the moment.) to cleanse your environment of the bad energy.
Also keep up with the break work , it's great that you had a clean burn !
Take care
RoseStar21

Unread postby Newbygirl » Fri May 26, 2017 3:32 pm

Thanks rose star!!! So I guess my next question is with the BU candle when should stop burning them? So far it's been 5 days and I'm on my second set. I put pictures of them separately from each other, wrote their names opposite each other on the top of the candle and then with parchment paper wrote their name on opposite sides and taped it to the bottom of the candle. Clean burn should I stop after this set and let it manifest
Newbygirl

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri May 26, 2017 9:10 pm

Hello, Newbygirl ,

Don't stop burning them

keep the momentum going

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida