• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

It is currently Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:04 am

Black Walnut Bath Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo herb baths, crystal salt baths, and floor washes for cleansing, protection, love, health, and luck.

Re: Black Walnut Bath Questions and Answers

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:15 pm

Hello, _Towanda_,

Vey proud of you!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

The black walnut spell (to fall out of love) Help please

Unread postby gorgeousbutterfly » Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:32 pm

The black walnut spell I read on this website requires you go naked and disperse the black walnut hulls after your bath. I live in the city and tht wouldn't really work for me so i was wondering what i can do to replace this one part of the spell?? I also do not have a silver bowl, so wondering if i can just use any old bowl. Also would require me to block this person from facebook?? I would also like to follow up with a cut and clear 7 day candle after the bath. Thank you very much.
gorgeousbutterfly

Re: The black walnut spell (to fall out of love) Help please

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:33 pm

Nakedness is optional. Silver just means silver-coloured (chrome, nickel, silver plate will do), and yes, of course you would block them on Facebook if you want to, but since the spell asks that you not write the person's name again, i doubt that would happen if you were following them on Facebook.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby gorgeousbutterfly » Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:42 am

So i did the spell. i'm having some interesting experiences. I'm guess this is a sorta testimonial.

The day after i did the spell , i didn't feel any change at all.. i would listen to the song that would me of us and i'd bawl like i normally would and i was filled with longing and deep love to my bones. After a few days it would become less and less and then one day i think the third or fourth day i didn't feel "in love" anymore". But i still had some romantic feelings for him and I felt sad that all the love we shared is dying and to be gone forever.. it was my one last bawl.. then after that I didn't think about him much at all and was busy and so then i realized i'm not obsessing anymore about him. wow!

Then there was a day that i got drunk and someone asked me what is so and so's name and I had to tell them i couldn't go away around it... i blocked him on facebook so the day after I said his name once I saw him post on his business page on certain people have blocked and deleted him and they just can't handle his light and blah blah blah... he said a bunch of other stuff and i felt a bit shocked but my first reaction was of major disgust and then i saw through him for the first time ever that he was just full of arrogance. Anyway I did say his name and the spell WAS NOT broken. I have felt a bit of a yo yo with my feelings for him one moment i am disgusted and the next i am feeling some feelings so that is something i have NEVER experienced before. I was soooooooooooooooooo madly in love with him before. that this is a quite amazing.

SO YEAH i said his name i'm still fine, the only issue is that he did pop up in my newsfeed and i felt his intention was that i saw it and it was kind of a fuck you how dare you block me i'm far superior to you. Um ok.. so glad i did the spell.
gorgeousbutterfly

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:40 pm

Hello, gorgeousbutterfly ,

How wonderful that you saw through him!

Doesn't it feel great?

Congrats!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby gorgeousbutterfly » Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:14 pm

It felt a bit disturbing and very interesting.. its like suddenly i'm not in love with him anymore.. although i do care for him and still have a little feelings. maybe as time goes on it will just melt completely. My issue now is that people will ask for his name and I will have to say it.. so i don't know how to go about that. i have read others say the persons' name after the spell and it doesn't matter the spell will not break.
gorgeousbutterfly

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:08 am

Saying his name will not "break" the spell.

You are correct

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby gorgeousbutterfly » Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:54 pm

I think i'm still really mourning now that i lost all romantic love for him.. I have been crying today. But I know that he is basically not the type of guy i want at all. I wonder what i can do to help with this mourning of the lost love? Because the love i had for him before was sooooooooo intense and so long.
gorgeousbutterfly

Unread postby Miss Athena » Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:21 pm

Hi gorgeousbutterfly,

I am sorry you are going through this. Time does heal wounds, but until then you could work with Tranquility and Healing products and direct them to help you overcome the pain and heartache of this loss.

http://www.luckymojo.com/tranquility.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/healing.html

You could also re-do the black walnut spell and this time (if you have not already done so), write his name on a piece of paper, bathe by the light of a candle and burn the name-paper in the candle flame. This would add more energy to the spell and hopefully help you over the hurdle of hurt.

I wish you the very best.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby gorgeousbutterfly » Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:51 pm

Well looks like most of the feelings came back because him and I are now in contact again. He says he is ready to explore the possibility of a relationship with me now. Sigh.... Now i don't know what to do but most of the feelings are back maybe if i see him in real life it will not be so, i haven't seen him in like 10 months.
gorgeousbutterfly

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:17 pm

Hello, gorgeousbutterfly,

Some spells don't last forever.

So, your choices would be to redo the bath again or to explore your feelings.

This would be your choice. Do what's in your heart.

But, PLEASE, remember why the 2 of you initially parted ways. It hurts us when we see our Forum Family Members hurting (and we pray this doesn't happen to you)

Be careful, please

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby gorgeousbutterfly » Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:40 pm

So the strange thing is.. we talked and i told him i was not ready for a relationship but would be open to friend with possibility of more later if we are both feeling it.. well after i did that it took a few days and today i don't feel anything?? i feel much more detached and not as fully in love with him anymore
gorgeousbutterfly

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:18 pm

Then, the bath is starting to work

I m happy for you

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Does Black Walnut Bath make the other person lose feelings for you, too?

Unread postby maryjanemojo » Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:56 pm

Hello. I am wondering, if I do the black walnut bath, will the spell make my target lose all feelings for me too? Or does it just lessen my own feelings for him? Thank you very much.
maryjanemojo

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:40 pm

Dear maryjanemojo --

The spell will not affect him at all if he is not bathing in the Black Walnut bath. It will only affect you.

HER-WAL-WHNU
Walnuts, Black, Whole in Hulls
$3.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby maryjanemojo » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:18 pm

I finally did the black walnut spell. I did it 3 times, 3 nights in a row. I used the same walnuts as they kept on boiling out great color for me. I boiled them in water on the stove. I put the water into a container and then mixed it into my bath. I took a bath and lit a candle and burned a name paper for the person in question. I poured the walnut water over my head at least 9 times each bath, saying things like 'black walnut, rid me of my obsession over XXX' and 'i release the love I feel for XXX'. I disposed of the water at a crossroads over my shoulder and didn't look back.

I don't know if it's working yet, but I thought that leaving it at 3 times is a good start.

I also still have the walnuts. Not sure if I will use them again or dispose of them. The basic spell doesn't mention their disposal so I figured I could safely reuse them.

I'll let you know what happens.
maryjanemojo

Unread postby maryjanemojo » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:29 pm

Well, I saw him last night and didn't feel as in love with him as usual, but I am not sure it is just because I have become disillusioned with many people recently and am depressed. I feel sad about it. I also would love to feel less jealousy about the idea of him with another person. Will black walnut also do that?

I'll keep seeing how things develop.
maryjanemojo

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:29 pm

Hello, maryjanemojo

You may want to try cut and clear also. I usually recommend a walnut bath followed by a cut and clear spell

But, did you see him or did you go with him?

You really need to try and stay clear of him for effectiveness

http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

Hang in there. I know it hurts and I pray that your wounds heal fast

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby maryjanemojo » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:39 am

Miss Aida,

I haven't done cut and clear yet. Truth is I still wish things could work out. Maybe that is the problem. I love him so much, I am just trying to break away because he has made it clear he is only half in the relationship and wants to stop hurting me and wants to break up and does not love me / in love with me. I said I would not just be his friend and begged for more time but right now I am trying to numb myself and detach.

I did see him and spend the night.

I just don't know what else to do. I have tried so many things. I just wanted to deaden my feelings for him some, but maybe I am going about it wrong.

Thanks for caring. It really does hurt. I am in denial.
maryjanemojo

Unread postby Grasshopper » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:09 pm

maryjanemojo,

I concur with Miss Aida. It will only cause you more pain if you continue to visit him. The point of a black walnut bath is to weaken your feelings towards him. If you continue to make contact with him, it'll strengthen the energetic connection between him and you.

Also, if you're suffering from negative energy, Uncrossing/Van Van products can help to rid yourself of negative energy within your life. Van Van is awesome for getting rid of the negative and bringing in the positive.
Grasshopper

Unread postby maryjanemojo » Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:19 am

Hi Grasshopper,

The truth is I still want him. I want him to love me. I just don't know if it's possible. I have had readings and they have all been positive although I haven't been able to afford one in a while. However with all the work I've done he still doesn't love me even though he is my boyfriend. So I wanted to love him less as a start towards peace or maybe even equaling the playing field. So far my feelings for him HAVE changed but I still love him. VanVan sounds like a good idea. Thank you.
maryjanemojo

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:43 am

Hello maryjanemojo,

I think Grasshopper gave you some great advice with the recommendation of Van Van; it just radiates hope and newness, and it can help you see that it's still possible to be happy without this person in your life.

But if you still need help moving on, Separation products might help with that. Unlike Break Up products, which breed arguing and explosive fights, Separation products facilitate a gentle parting, and can help you actually step away.

http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-separation.html

I'd also advise that you check out this thread for spellwork on how to heal a broken heart:

spells-to-heal-a-broken-heart-and-prepare-for-future-joy-t11549.html

Take care.
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite, St. Martha, Bone Mama!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby loyal_stranger » Fri May 19, 2017 11:29 am

Hi everyone, I haven't posted in a while but I'm having a bit of an issue. :(

I did a black walnut bath to finally get over my ex completely after trying the cut & clear spell by itself multiple times with no results. The good part is, it worked almost immediately, in that I instantly knew that my feelings for him have changed and I no longer want to reconcile with him. But since then I've been dreaming about him every night. Like, detailed, vivid, lengthy dreams where we're in a relationship again and things are good. Like they used to be before he dumped me and broke my heart. I feel like this is counterproductive and I don't know 1) what it means or 2) how to make it stop. I feel like the universe is really trying to screw with me. :(

Any ideas or suggestions?

If all else fails, I will probably try this again next Friday (I will be out of town on Thursday) since it's the new moon and the suggestion is to do it when the moon is black. But I've also read (not sure if it was Cat's book or somewhere else) that you aren't really supposed to do this spell more than once. So I don' t know.

Thanks in advance for any help you can off. <3
loyal_stranger

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri May 19, 2017 12:34 pm

Hello, loyal_stranger ,

You know, the same thing happened to me.

I broke up with my ex right after the 9-11 incident. After that, I kept dreaming about him. I just didn't' know why. And the difference between you and I is that this happened to me right up to about 2 years ago. So, these dreams happened for over a decade.

Initially, I thought it was psychological because there was no closure. Then, I realized that he was putting out some sort of energy toward me.

Rather than cursing him, I put him in a mirror box. Just 6 square mirrors (about 2 inches each) with the reflection inside. I just put his picture in it: NOTHING ELSE. Then, I wrapped it in duct tape and put it in the freezer.

Guess what? Never dreamed about him again!!

So, you may want to try that

Good luck. I know EXACTLY what you're going through and this may help

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby loyal_stranger » Fri May 19, 2017 6:00 pm

Thank you so much! I definitely will try this right away because I cannot do this for 8 more years LOL
loyal_stranger

Previous

• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

Return to Baths and Washes in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells