Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

King Solomon Wisdom Oil Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.
cush nebo

Unread post by cush nebo » Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:34 am

what i need to know is when applying Wisdom oil do you need to add to your temples and then you wrists and then recite whatever information that you are going to remember .

I really need to know because I can't seem to remember any of the information for a test I have on 28/08/2009 so i would be very grateful for the help thank you .

cush nebo .

Turnsteel

Re: King Solomon Widom Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:47 am

cush nebo ,

Tes, or you can apply it to the crown of your head.

Fernview
HRCC Student

Unread post by Fernview » Sat May 22, 2010 6:52 am

Hi everyone,

I am new to hoodoo and I am learning a lot through this website. I would like some advice on the appropriate items I should purchase from LM to help me in my graduate studies. Here is what is going on:

I am currently in a very intense and demanding program. There is a clinical component (I work with clients) and there is an academic component (typical coursework). I feel I am doing ok in my academics, but I unfortunately did not pass my clinic last semester( got a C+) so now if I get another C+ in anything, I will be kicked out. I really want to succeed in this program.

Of course I went ahead and saw what I needed to work on to pass and will definitely work on that , but I could use a little "boost" with the help of hoodoo. I would definitely like to gain favor of my clinical supervisors (those who will be giving me a grade) as well as the ability to just do an all out good job ( i actually do want to help my clients).

I was thinking of purchasing the Crown of Success oil or King Solomon Wisdom Oil and perhaps anointing my head when I have clinic, but I was also thinking about using the Boss Fix oil on any papers I give to my clinical supervisors so they will think highly of me.

Do you guys this is a good start?

Is there any other items you think could help me get that boost I could use to help success come easier?

Thank you all in advance.

Turnsteel

Re: Oils to help during Graduate School

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sat May 22, 2010 7:00 am

Hello.
Fernview wrote:I was thinking of purchasing the Crown of Success oil or King Solomon Wisdom Oil and perhaps anointing my head when I have clinic,
Good Idea! :D
Fernview wrote:but I was also thinking about using the Boss Fix oil on any papers I give to my clinical supervisors so they will think highly of me.
Bad Idea! Oil stains paper, use sachet powder on papers. :roll:

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Oils to help during Graduate School

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat May 22, 2010 10:32 am

I agree with HailDiscordia on both fronts... also I would definitely stick with sachet powders when working on paper reports or exams and oils when dressing myself or computer when typing exams or exams. In other words, dress your papers with satchet powders and anoint yourself when going to class or working on your computer.

You may consider a vigil candle to back up your work...start with Crown of Success and consider King Solomon's Wisdom. I have had success with both...

Good Luck.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

k77084

King Solomon Oil vs Solomon seal oil

Unread post by k77084 » Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:21 am

Hi All-
I am confused as to the difference of the 2 oils -- King Solomon Oil vs Solomon seal oil. I tried to look them up but solomon seal oil did not have a full description page. thanks!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: King Solomon Oil vs Solomon seal oil

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:36 am

Solomon Seeal Root in Oil -- like Mandrake Root in Oil, Queen Elizabeth Root in Oil, Five Finger Grass, John the Conqueror Root in Oil, Smanish Moss in Oil, Peony Root in Oil, and Master [Root in] Oil -- is what it says it is, namely, a prepared oil made with one herbal ingredient. It can be used in all the ways that the herb or root in the title can be used. See my book "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic" for details.These types of oils are among the oldest and most traditional that we make.

Order

BOO-GRI-HHHC Book Spellcraft Hoodoo Herb & Root Magic, Hardcover by cat yronwode $39.95

or

BOO-GRI-HHSC Book Spellcraft Hoodoo Herb & Root Magic, Paperback by cat yronwode $14.95

King Solomon Wisdom Oil is a formula that dates back to the 1910s or 1920s, if not earlier, and contains a bouqet or blend of herbaand root ingredients. Its purpose is to increase wisdom and test-taking results. You may read more about it on its Lucky Mojo page and also in the Anna Rica book "Golden Secrets of Mystic Oils," which we sell in the shop.

Order

BOO-GRI-GOSE Book Spellcraft Golden Secrets of Mystic Oils by Anna Riva $8.50

OIL-JEW-KING
King Solomon Wisdom Oil
$7.50

Read more about how to use oils here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html#hoodoo
catherine yronwode

k77084

Unread post by k77084 » Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:11 am

Thanks for explaining the difference. I am going to buy both. The one would be good for my daughter who struggles with tests.
~Kiana

TuriCruinna

King Solomnon Wisdom Oil for tests?

Unread post by TuriCruinna » Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:34 am

Is it right to use King Solomon Wisdom Oil on my head and hands when taking tests in college -- or should I use Crown of Success instead, or mix the two?

Josh from Colorado

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:39 am

You can mix King Solomon Wisdom (for test taking and making wise decisions) with Crown of Success (for career advancement). People do this all the time. It is probably one of the more common mixtures.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: King Solomon Wisdom Oil

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:48 pm

I can testify to its effectiveness, I use both daily.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

FB30
Forum Member

King of soloman oil question

Unread post by FB30 » Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:22 pm

Hello friends :)
I was wondering if it would be a good idea to put some king soloman oil in my honey jar that i made to use on my friends by annoiting the candles and their pictures.

I'm working on a honey jar to sweeten my friends to me and strengthen our friendships and form closer bonds since it's been on rocky ground lately.

With reconciliation work and friendships what other oils could i put in my honey jar?
I have king soloman, attraction, influence (since two are very stubborn and strong willed), special oil 20 for the candles and i was thinking return to me? Maybe even look me over?

Any help would be great thanks :)

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator
Re: King of soloman oil question

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:17 pm

Yes, absolutely, FB30! I tell everyone to put King Solomon Wisdom products in all their love work, to help them understand their loved ones and make wise decisions in their love lives.

Now, your list of other oils all sound wonderful -- but they all smell different, so I wouldn't use them all at once; the scents might clash. Choose one or two at a time to use with mild, clean-smelling King Solomon's Wisdom.

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele
Forum Moderator - Member of AIRR

Ruth
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Ruth » Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:55 pm

MissMichaele wrote:Yes, absolutely, FB30! I tell everyone to put King Solomon Wisdom products in all their love work, to help them understand their loved ones and make wise decisions in their love lives.

Miss Michaele
Ooooh....I LOVE this idea! :-)

FB30
Forum Member

Unread post by FB30 » Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:39 pm

Thank you so much Miss Michaele for your advice. I just have one tiny question, i wasn't planning on wearing the oils since i have bad skin allergies, i was going to just annoite the candles and pictures/petition papers with them.
Would it still be ok if i use all of them in my honey jar?
Thanks so much!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:11 pm

Hello, FB30 ,
I personally wouldn't put it inside the honey jar.
Why not use this instead? www.herb-magic.com/solomons-seal-root.html
Take care

Grasshopper
Forum Member

Re: King Solomon Wisdom Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by Grasshopper » Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:16 am

I just want to say that I'm quite fond of this product. I've used this product to tap into my intuitive wisdom, and skills. I do believe this oil is important in empowering an individual on multiple levels.

It's superb.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:32 pm

Hello, Grasshopper ,

Thanks for sharing

(and, as always, I LOVE LOVE your screen name!).

Take care

ANewBeginning1
Forum Member

Unread post by ANewBeginning1 » Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:04 am

What are some recommended prayers to say or to recite when using the King Solomon products?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:49 pm

Hello, ANewBeginning1

Here you go!!

www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html

take care

ANewBeginning1
Forum Member

Unread post by ANewBeginning1 » Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:17 am

Thanks Miss Aida, Much Appreciated! :D

cecila
Forum Member

Unread post by cecila » Tue May 30, 2017 8:31 am

Hi LM friends,
Can be King Solomon oil used to help a baby learn to speak,walk etc? The baby is under supervision of doctors .
I'm thinking to make a petition and anoint a candle with LM king solomon oil. The mother is not into spells so I can not give the oil to put on baby.
So I need your help,please.
1. how can I worded the petition for baby?
2. what color candle can be used?
3. Is it anything else can be added to LM King Solomn oil( oils,herbs etc) ?
Thank you

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue May 30, 2017 9:03 pm

Hello, cecila ,

If this were my baby, I would use healing candles instead.

King Solomon is a good idea for concentration, intellectualism and test taking. But this sounds like a medical problem if the baby is under medical supervision. So, I would go with healing candles

www.luckymojo.com/healing.html

Honestly, I wouldn't put any oil or herbs on the baby. The baby may eat it.

I pray that the baby is healed

take care

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”