Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Candle Divination: Flame, Wick, Wax, Glass, Remains

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
cakes2014

Re: Love Romance Sex Honey Jar Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread post by cakes2014 » Fri May 26, 2017 8:48 pm

Ok thanks so much. I will leave it alone. Can I paint it just so it won't be so noticeable? I have kids and they are always on my stuff. I have done the pink male and female candle and Soon as it finished it he was calling. He has also called himself my husband within the last month and talking about moving closer. My psychic said he will be my mate and I don't want to mess anything up.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri May 26, 2017 9:30 pm

Hello, cakes2014 ,

Yes, of course you can paint the outside of the jar.

Pink is a great color for this work

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Sadpanda

Unread post by Sadpanda » Sat May 27, 2017 1:31 am

Hi, Can I burn red or pink birthday candles over the reconciliation honey jar? Is that acceptable or I need to burn normal size candles? Bcoz most of the time I'm outside so I want smaller candles to burn everyday I would also dress them with appropriate love oils. .

HappinessAndLove

Unread post by HappinessAndLove » Sat May 27, 2017 9:40 am

Hello

I have worked honey jars with a lot of success in the past. However I started a new jar on my ex on and off lover.

i had been working one on him for the past months and seen a lot of movement but then it hit a standstill and the jar I knew had reached its peak.

Now on this new jar the petition paper has risen to the top, still completely covered in honey, but is it any way a sign? The petition is light also and although I had pushed it right to the bottom of the jar. Is it simply gravity?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat May 27, 2017 11:51 am

Sadpanda --

By all means burn birthday candles if that is all you have. They burn for about 15 minutes. Most workers prefer to have a flame going for at least half an hour.

The 4-inch altar candles that come with the honey jar kit only last a couple of hours. I'd be surprised if you didn't have that much time at home each night!

If you have enough privacy at home that you don't have to hide your work between sessions, you can snuff out the candle after half an hour and leave it to relight next time you work the jar.
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

trina923
Newly Registered

Re: Candle Divination: Flame, Wick, Wax, Glass, Remains

Unread post by trina923 » Sat May 27, 2017 4:33 pm

Hi all -

I have a question about my candle - I am burning a white candle for general blessings and green for prosperity: I noticed today that my candle flames have been tall with no smoke or soot and have a beautiful golden glow around the flame. I know what I want to believe about the candles appearance but would like for more experienced workers to interpret this golden glow. Thanks in advance

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat May 27, 2017 5:07 pm

Hello, Trina,

A golden glow around a candle is a good sign. Since you seem to be somewhat new to candle magic, i would like to receommend that you spend a few bucks on this book i wrote -- it will answer basic questions and it will enhance your understanding of candle magic greatly, including colour symbolism, day and Moon timing, interpretation of flames, and how to dress candles with herbs:

BOO-GRI-AHCM
The Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic by catherine yronwode and Mikhail Strabo

$9.00

* Choosing Your Lights: Lamps, Offertories, Jumbos, Figurals, Votives, Vigils
* Altar Layouts and Spell Timing for Lamp and Candle Spells
* How to Read Divination Signs from Candles
* Candle Spells to Draw Love, Sex, Money, and Success
* Candle Spells for Blessing and Protection
* Candle Spells for Reversing, Cursing, Break-Ups, and Hot-Footing
* Private Candle Service Manual for Use in Candle Ministries
* Public Candle Service Manual for Use in Spiritualist Churches

The Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic
in Rootwork, Conjure, and Spiritual Church Services
by catherine yronwode and Mikhail Strabo
96 pages, $9.00
(Missionary Independent Spiritual Church)

Candle magic is one of the foundational practices within African American hoodoo folk-magic. Spell-casters of every level of experience within the community know the value and efficacy of setting lights, This book -- actually THREE BOOKS in ONE -- is a tremendous value for the money -- $9.00 for 96 tightly-packed pages, filled with history, teachings, traditions, and instructions on how to become a candle magic practitioner.

Here's what's inside:

CONTENTS

Dedication and Acknowledgements 3

SPIRITUAL CANDLE MAGIC FOR THE HOME PRACTITIONER: catherine yronwode

A Brief History of Candle Magic in America 5
Assembling Your Tools 9
Choosing Your Lights: Lamps, Offertories, Jumbos, Figurals, Votives, Vigils 10
Altar Layouts for Lamp and Candle Spells 22
Timing Your Work by the Moon and by the Days of the Week 27
Selecting Your Candles by Colour 28
Basic Ritual Procedures: Inscribing, Dressing, Prayers, Petitions, Disposal 28
Candle Spells for All Occasions 35
A White Candle Love Spell to Attract New Love 35
Lodestones and Red Candle to Attract New Love 36
Commanding Respect at a Meeting With Superiors 37
A Fixed Money Lamp to Bring in Wealth 37
Reconciliation Ritual for Estranged Friends 38
A Skull Candle to Influence Their Thoughts 38
3-Candle Spell for Love, Romance, and Passion 39
Green Candle Job-Getting or Wage Increase Spell 41
Crown of Success Candle Spell for a Performer 41
Blessing for a Family About to Have a New Baby 42
A Mother’s Guiding Light for Her Children 42
Tying a Man’s (or Woman’s) Nature 43
Hoodooing a Man’s (or Woman’s) Nature 44
Green Devil Money Back Spell 45
Keep Your Mate and Break Up an Outside Love Affair 47
Fiery Wall of Protection Spell 48
A Sugar or Honey Jar to Sweeten People to You 49
How to Read Divination Signs from Candle-Burning 50
Divination Techniques: Pyromancy, Ceromancy, Capnomancy, Cero-Capnomancy 50
Learning How to Read Candles 53
Signs Observed While the Candle is Burning 54
Signs Left in the Residue from a Burned-Out Candle 61
Signs Left In or On the Candle Holder 62

MISSIONARY INDEPENDENT SPIRITUAL CHURCH CANDLE SERVICE MANUAL

Altars and Altar-Work: Religious, Spiritual, Ancestral, and Working Altars 65
Prayers: Extemporaneous, Supplicatory, Intercessory, Imprecatory, Affirmative 67
Private Candle Services 71
How to Set Free Emergency Lights for Clients 71
How to Provide Private Vigil Light Services 72

HOW TO CONDUCT A CANDLE LIGHT SERVICE: Mikhail Strabo

Introduction by Rev. Adele Clemens 79
Important Notice and Prelude to the Current Edition 80
The Basic Candle Light Service 81
Message Bearing Candle Service for Spiritualist Churches 84
The Colour Candle Service in Spiritualist Churches 89
A Candle Light Service to Embrace Goodwill and Forgiveness 95
Postlude 96
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

trina923
Newly Registered

Unread post by trina923 » Sat May 27, 2017 5:13 pm

Thank you Miss Cat - I thought so too - I did a quick internet search for more clarity but way too much info and it left me overwhelmed with more questions...trying to stay in positive mind frame to protect my work. Thank you for the book advice - I will definitely purchase I was also looking for a book about creating baths and floor washes do you have one you can recommend...might as well purchase all the books from one source - BTW I use your candle burning service at your church and purchase your oils quite often. I wish you were on the east coast. Thanks again

trina923
Newly Registered

Unread post by trina923 » Sat May 27, 2017 5:14 pm

And I use your prayer service as well....I appreciate the spiritual support

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat May 27, 2017 5:44 pm

HappinessAndLove --

The petition paper's position in a bowl or jar of sugar or honey is unimportant, but i am unsure of how you are making or intend to use your honey jar. When you say that the previous one "hit a standstill and the jar I knew had reached its peak," you are not speaking in any way that i understand hoodoo folk magic to work. Honey lasts forever. It has no expiry date. I know people who have kept honey with a petition in it on an altar for 18 years -- myself among them!

When you discarded the previous jar (which to me sounds pointless, because honey lasts forever), did you do any contact magic with it? Did you feed the honey to your ex? Did you use the honey to make milk-and-honey baths for yourself?

No offense intended but i have never in all my years heard of a jar of honey reaching "its peak" and needing to be replaced. I have heard of spells failing, but that is another matter.

I also noticed that your IP address points to Ireland and i wonder if you may by chance be bringing Irish beliefs about spellcraft techniques to our basically African American forum. I have no idea how people in Ireland handle these matters, but whatever the Irish customs may be, this would not be the best place to ask about them, since this is not a Irish folk magic group.

If i can be of any further help, please, just ask.
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat May 27, 2017 6:05 pm

Hi, Trina,

It's a bit off-topic for this thread on candle divination, but to give you a brief answer -- YES, we have published an excellent book on baths and floor washes. It is called "Hoodoo Spiritual Baths: Cleansing Conjure with Washes and Waters" and the author is Aura Laforest, one of the moderators of this forum. It contains many easy-to-make recipes for special baths and washes for love, money, protection, health, and more.

If you are looking for the lowest price on our books, we do offer a BAKER'S DOZEN discount -- instead of $9.00 each, the books are only $7.00 each when you select 12 titles, PLUS, you get to chose a 13th book for FREE. Here is the low-down on that deal:

Hoodoo Books Baker's Dozen by Various Authors

BOO-SPE-9612
Hoodoo Books Baker's Dozen
$84.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Now, you can get your pick of a "Baker's Dozen" for an amazing discount price! Order any twelve of the 96-page hoodoo, conjure, rootwork, and divination books which regularly sell for $9.00 each (a total of $108.00 for the set; $7.00 each when you buy all twelve). You pay only $84.00 (a savings of $24.00), PLUS, we will include one extra book FOR FREE! You will receive 1,248 illustrated pages of hoodoo history, magic spells for love and money, practical information on how to tell fortunes, traditional conjure tricks and tips for protection and uncrossing, and answers to questions in this big, beautiful discount array. Titles included in this special package deal and from which to select are:

• The Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic by catherine yronwode
• Bones, Shells, and Curios by Michele Jackson
• Cursing and Crossing by Miss Aida
• A Deck of Spells by Professor C. D. Porterfield
• Deliverance! by Khi Armand
• Hoodoo Bible Magic by Miss Michaele and Professor C. D. Porterfield
• Hoodoo Food! by The Ladies Auxiliary of MISC
• Hoodoo Honey and Sugar Spells by Deacon Millett
• Hoodoo Return and Reconciliation Spells by Deacon Millett
• Hoodoo Shrines and Altars by Miss Phoenix LeFae
• Hoodoo Spiritual Baths by Aura Laforest
• Legends of Incense, Herb, and Oil Magic by Lewis de Claremont restored, revised, and edited by catherine yronwode
• North Asian Magic by David Borji Shi
• Paper In My Shoe by catherine yronwode
• The Sporting Life by Professor C. D. Porterfield
• This Amazing Book by Sunrae Products Company restored, revised, and edited by catherine yronwode
• Throwing the Bones by catherine yronwode
• Vulvamancy by Dr. Jeremy Weiss
• Women's Work by Aura Laforest

BONUS:
• Trolldom Preview by Johannes Gardback or
• The Gospel of Satan by Troll Towelhead

NOTE: The individual books are available through Lucky Mojo and other fine retailers, including Amazon, but this special Baker's Dozen offer is NOT available at Amazon, only from the Lucky Mojo Curio Company.
catherine yronwode

Sadpanda

Unread post by Sadpanda » Sun May 28, 2017 12:20 am

Thank you for your reply miss Michaele. I will get more 4 inch candles rather than birthday candles.

ParadiseCove

Unread post by ParadiseCove » Mon May 29, 2017 3:41 pm

I burned my first penis pillar candle on a honey jar for love work. Combo of love, lust and marriage oils, herbs and powders plus sexual fluids on the candle. I also included fast luck oil because my lover and I separated right now and money is an issue for him to be able to move to my country.

The candle residue at the top of the candle burned into the most remarkable shape of a dragon!! I am Asian and I know dragons to be auspicious and very lucky. My target happens to have a dragon tattooed on his body as well. Would this be considered a good sign my work will be fast and successful? Thank you.

HappinessAndLove

Unread post by HappinessAndLove » Tue May 30, 2017 11:06 am

Thank you so much Catherine,
It was my own ignorance I'm afraid, I had worked the jar for months and was seeing movement and nice results but then it didn't progress any further, my ex was around a lot in areas where I was and looking directly at me but still not warm towards me. I know honey jars are a slow process so I kept working the jar and noticed on the day or that after I would see him however again as nice as it was to see him he would look at me blankly and not at all warm. This continued for weeks. I used the contents to bathe with as i am not in a position of feeding it to him as of yet. I completely respect lucky mojo and your beliefs and apologise if my sheer ignorance offended anyone here. I genuinely felt I was time to stop that jar and start a new one. With the new jar I have yet to see any results however I have a great feeling about it.

Again I apologise for any insult caused

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue May 30, 2017 8:34 pm

Hello, ParadiseCove ,

Based on what you are saying, It sure sounds like a very personal message to you.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

ParadiseCove

Unread post by ParadiseCove » Wed May 31, 2017 5:04 am

I burned another candle on my honey jar and this time another standing figure showed up on the permanent wax, not a dragon but this time very clearly a bull with two almost perfectly symmetrical crescent moon horns. My lover is from a country in the Mediterranean that once had religions that worshipped the bull. I am amazed at all this animal imagery.

What does it mean?? I feel it must be positive...

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed May 31, 2017 7:56 pm

Hello, ParadiseCove ,

I gave you my thoughts on your first question BUT we do not perform candle divinations or interpretations on the forum

You can buy a tea leaf reading book which has symbol interpretations (with the same interpretations as candle wax formations) here:

www.luclymojo.com/mjocatbooks.html

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Mysticmama4

Unread post by Mysticmama4 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:01 am

Hello all,

Last Friday I performed a candle working on a man I am attracted to. I used a 4" red offertory candle because I am wishing for a passionate relationship. I prayed upon it petitioning him to notice me, be alluring to him and for him to want to get to know me. I used what I had on hand- anointed the candle with bewitching oil then rolled it in fast luck, attraction and compelling powders.
It gave a nice clean burn and the wax image left was that of an owl shape with big eyes and an extended wing . I cannot find anything on owl symbolism other than "knowledge" and "wisdom". Would this be considered a positive sign of the work? I apologize if this is not allowed to be commented on and please steer me in the right direction if so.

Many thanks.

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:14 am

Hello Mysticmama4,

We don't perform candle wax interpretations on this forum, but here are a couple pages that I think you'll find helpful:

birds-as-omens-hawk,-crow,-dove,-wren,- ... 25412.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

If the owl thing is stumping you, use another method of divination to ask about the symbol's meaning. Good luck!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Mysticmama4

Unread post by Mysticmama4 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:11 am

Thank you so much Sister Jean! I will check out the link. Much appreciated ❤️

Luckyyone

Unread post by Luckyyone » Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:23 pm

Ok I don't think I've ever had this happened, I'm good at burning candles. I prefer taper candles coz I don't live alone. Anyways, I always have clean burns or if I don't I have small puddles of wax, but this time I had a big puddle of wax. That was so weird to me. It the first time in months, maybe a year. But all the candles before this one have been the usual, small puddles of wax or clean burns.

I know there's no candle divination on here, but I'm wondering if maybe something was wrong with this candle... could that be it? I'm going to burn another just to see again.

Thank you in advance

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:14 pm

Hello, Luckyyone,

Sounds like a very fast burn.

Did you get the candle from Lucky Mojo? It doesn't sound like it...
HRCC Graduate #1631

Patgund

Unread post by Patgund » Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:09 pm

Well, that was interesting. (or as my daughter would say "this is fine")

Did a Archangel Michael candle with my former partner's picture under it. Used a glass St. Michael prayer candle (red) with Archangel Michael oil on the candle and around the picture.

After several hours, the prayer candle was having serious problems staying lit. So I poured the wax around her picture. Starting in the East and going clockwise around.

Unbroken barrier in the East and North. Some breaks in the West. Almost no wax at all in the South.

And the guy who has taken her as his "property"?? Lives to the south of me.

Second pour of wax. Managed to seal off the south and west. The minute I did that, large chunks of wax came from two directions and crossed over her face on the picture. Since them the wax has continued to build up higher on three sides, and flatter on the south, with more wax crossing over her picture.

Anyone have any ideas? It seems to suggest to me some form of interference or attempted disruption.

CINNAMONBEAUTY17

Unread post by CINNAMONBEAUTY17 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:56 am

Hello when burning certain dressed candles for myself, home or children in the past 3 months some candles labels burn/peel in one area of the candle. I know this sometimes means jealousy is near but I was taught that when the flame sticks to o e side and burns. My current situation the flame burns regular but sometimes the label.looks burnt/peeled off

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:02 am

Hello Patgund,

I moved your question about candle wax interpretation to this thread on that topic, so that the reconciliation thread would stay on topic and wouldn't get hijacked. Please try to post your questions under the appropriate thread instead of clumping them all together and getting that thread off topic.

We actually don't provide candle wax interpretations on this forum but you can find a whole lot of information right here:

You could also get a quick reading to find out what the wax means:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/

You could also use your own divination skills.

Take care.

Patgund

Unread post by Patgund » Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:36 am

Sister Jean

Oops! Sorry, still finding my way around.

Cthulhucorvidae
Newly Registered

Unread post by Cthulhucorvidae » Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:36 pm

Hi,

Ok so I had a red free standing candle burning on a metal lid and the wax did something I've never seen before, it began to form tears which then pooled into an arc, almost like 2 candles had been melted together at the top but with only one flame.

The candle formed this wax arc and burned at a normal steady pace and left no residue at all, not even black scorch marks. i've searched high and low for answers but come up with nothing, can anyone help a newbie to candle divination please :)

C505

Unread post by C505 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:26 pm

This may seem like a stupid question but are you suppose to light a 7 day candle and then pray or pray before then light? I have been doing the latter or does it even matter? Thanks

CINNAMONBEAUTY17

Unread post by CINNAMONBEAUTY17 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:12 pm

@c505
Hello I pray over my candles before lighting them and if you have a alter instead of lighting them at a shop I stare at the flame and pray for a few moments each day while they're burning

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:23 am

Hello Cthulhucorvidae,

We actually don't provide candle wax interpretations on this forum. You can find a lot of information though if you visit this page:

You could also do some divination for yourself and see what you find out.

Take care!

P.S. I edited your picture out of your post and ask that you don't include such things in anymore of your posts as they bog down the forum. Thanks.

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:26 am

Hello C505,

CINNAMONBEAUTY17 gave you some good advice. Personally, I do a little of both.

Take care.

RavenWolf
Newly Registered

Unread post by RavenWolf » Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:38 am

First I would like to say I received my order last week. The reconciliation honey jar kit was packaged so nicely. I love the jar size its perfect. I immediately got great vibes when opening my package. Thank you so much. I took a look over everything and planned ahead for my work. I have only a few questions and will surely update with my outcome.
Short story is my live in bf and I have been together for 7 years. about a year and half ago things took a turn due to his very jealous and bitter ex wife.
We do still live together, sleep in the same bed, eat meals together, etc. Although intimacy has taken a back seat for a very long time. I was hesitant on the reconciliation spell, but after months of thinking about it decided to go for it. So here I am today.
Now to my few questions.
1. The flame on the candle started off steady and has remained that way. My feeling on this is that all is working well. (is there any meaning to the flame size?)
Once I began I felt very good, positive and confident even though before I was a bit hesitant.
2. My german shepherd who normally follows me around like a shadow and gets very excited calmed down instantly before I began and after she sniffed the kit she went onto the love seat and intently watched me the entire time. She passed by the lit candle once and wagged her tail but the flame did not blow out and remained a good size. ( will there be any effect positive or negative to this?)
3. Would I be able to use a reconciliation oil to make a carpet freshener for our bedroom or even the rest of our house?
Thanks again so much.

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:06 am

Hello RavenWolf,

That's great to hear that you're so happy with your Reconciliation honey jar kit. I always get a good vibe when I open my orders too :)

1. If you want to learn more about reading candle signs, check out this page: http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

2. This probably won't affect your work at all.

3. I wouldn't put oil on carpet, because it will stain. However, you could definitely sprinkle Reconciliation powder onto the carpet and then vacuum it up, however, make sure to leave at least a little down in the carpet fibers so your boyfriend will be affected by then when he walks through them.

Take care.

RavenWolf
Newly Registered

Unread post by RavenWolf » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:31 am

Thank you so much Sister Jean,
I was not thinking of putting the oil directly on the carpet. more like adding a few drops into baking powder or something similar to make a carpet freshener. But I agree the powder probably would work better. I do intend on making another purchase soon. Lucky Mojo has so many great products and some that seem a little hard to come by. You certainly have a regular customer here :)
Thanks Again.

Norman81

Unread post by Norman81 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:39 am

Hello all

I had a skull candle being burned for me. It burned quickly and well but there was wax remaining. It was as if the flame burned into the skull and made a hole into the skull and the wax around the sides remained. The skull was red and was being used to bring back an old love. What would that mean? I would post a picture but am not sure how to upload it

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:10 am

Hello Norman81,

We do not provide candle interpretations on this forum, but you can find a lot of information on that topic here:

You can also scroll up through this thread to find more information. Check out this thread too:

skull-candle-questions-and-answers-t15161.html

Take care.

SAgirl

Unread post by SAgirl » Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:38 pm

Hey guys so I'm burning a freestanding candle for reconciliation. I started it on Wednesday night and now it's almost done. It's been burning straight through the middle since I started. The flame leaned just a tiny bit to the side at first but now it's consistently burning evenly through the middle. Now coming down to the end of the candle the flame is a little smaller but still consistent. I have no wax spilling over at all, it's all clean and concave. Don't know how else to describe it. What do you guys think that means? I'm not well versed in reading signs. Thanks in advance.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:47 pm

Hello, SAgirl ,

please read the post immediately above yours

Thanks
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lovetolove

Unread post by Lovetolove » Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:17 am

Hi I am new to this and was hoping someone can explain what this means.

I did a love petition for reconciliation with an ex. I have burned a free standing candle over it.

The first 2 times the candle left a heart shaped image with very little wax. We are now talking.

I just burned another candle for the same petition and this time there is a lot of wax left over on the bottom but above it to me the image looks like 2 people kissing.

Is this a good sign? I was a little concerned that there is so much wax.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:27 am

Hello Lovetolove,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. We actually do not provide candle interpretations on this forum, but the signs you're describing generally sound positive. You can read more about reading candle signs here:

Take care.

Ssexton

Unread post by Ssexton » Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:19 am

So I created a love/reconciliation poppet for my recent ex (separation happened 8 days ago)

I lit red pillar (inscribed with her name) and a white pillar (inscribed with love me). I light the candles every hour of Venus and mercury. They have only burned down 1/4 of an inch.

My question is.. Is there a meaning to the red pillar having a lower flame compared to the white?

[Users are not allowed to post photos or links to photos on the forum. -Sister Jean]

Thank you!

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:35 pm

Hello Ssexton,

I edited the link to the photo out of your post; users are not allowed to post photos or links to photos on this forum.

We also don't provide candle interpretations on this forum. But if you want to interpret the flame, you can use divination and also consult this page:

Take care.

silverymoon
Newly Registered

Unread post by silverymoon » Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:41 pm

Hi everyone,

I hope this is the right forum to post this. I lit a few small tea candles for St Expedite (not to ask something from him, but because I was grateful for his tremendous help in the past month) and one of the candles caused such a fire hazard it almost burnt me when I put it out with water, it was scary. (It also caused a burn stain on the furniture.) What does it mean? I haven't done anything for him to be angry with me. (Actually a candle exactly like this did the same a few weeks ago, I will stop using this kind of candle as they might be faulty.) Is it possible St Expedite wanted to tell me something? Can someone please help?
I'm still scared.

thanks!

LaNegrita

Unread post by LaNegrita » Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:54 pm

I do not have his hair can I add a pictur of him in the jar with the herbs wrap in the petition paper. Also can I lit a candle on the jar every day?

If I lift my hand one quick second while writing the petition paper, does that mean the spell won't work? Should I do another love honey jar? am I able to have two honey jar at same time or should I throw away the first one and redo it all over again? How should I dispose of the first honey jar?

Thank you

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:55 pm

Hello, silverymoon,

If this were me, I would light a different type of candle and see what happens.

It could be faulty candles.

If it happens again with a different type candle, it could be a negative sign. But my feeling is that it's the candles

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:44 pm

Hello, LaNegrita ,

I will answer your questions after the questions

1-I do not have his hair can I add a pictur of him in the jar with the herbs wrap in the petition paper.- YES

2- Also can I lit a candle on the jar every day?-Yes, you can do that

3- If I lift my hand one quick second while writing the petition paper, does that mean the spell won't work? Should I do another love honey jar? am I able to have two honey jar at same time or should I throw away the first one and redo it all over again? How should I dispose of the first honey jar?- Just write out another petition paper and add it to the jar. No need to start a new one or throw this one away

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

LaNegrita

Unread post by LaNegrita » Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:22 am

Thank you miss Aida

LaNegrita

Unread post by LaNegrita » Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:25 am

I am sorry to bother you with 2 more questions. Since I started the jar 2 weeks ago, opening it now wont negatively affect the spell? Also the peition paper that I had messed up that is already in there with the picture, should i take them out and add the other petition you talk about, or should i leave them in there?

johnnyr860

Unread post by johnnyr860 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:32 am

Hello there I was trying to see if it's possible to do the Honey Jar everyday? I just got my honey jar from Lucky Mojo and according to the directions it says to do it every Monday Wednesday and Friday but I wanted to see if I could burn a candle on the Honey Jar everyday or would this be bad for the spell itself? It's a love me Honey Jar.

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:18 am

Hello LaNegrita,

It won't hurt the honey jar if you open it. If you are worried about the petition paper, just write a new one and add it in. I don't think you need to fish the other one out.

Take care.

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:19 am

Hello johnnyr860,

Yes of course you can do that!

silverymoon
Newly Registered

Unread post by silverymoon » Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:05 am

Dear Miss Aida,

Thank you so much, I'm so relieved now. I'm going to try another type of candle.

Shutter
HRCC Student

Unread post by Shutter » Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:28 pm

I'm at the very bottom of my LM Reversal jar candle. It's not officially 'finished' but I can't seem to get a match or a lighter to keep oxygen enough to get the light of the flame down to the wick to finish it. Suggestions?
To all the saints and angels thanks for intercession upon my behalf
To all else listen to the mods!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:20 pm

Hello, Shutter ,

You would have to use one of those barbeque grill lighters (with the long barrel)

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:49 pm

A bamboo skewer works just fine.
catherine yronwode

Shutter
HRCC Student

Unread post by Shutter » Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:39 am

I'm going to try the bamboo skewer, the bbq grill long lighter would go out every time it got close to the wick and I tried holding it in every position imaginable upside down sideways regularly it got really frustrating. Thanks guys.
To all the saints and angels thanks for intercession upon my behalf
To all else listen to the mods!

cakes2014

Unread post by cakes2014 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:06 pm

I have a honey jar that I burn candles on. I feel it's working good. I'm about to move in with my mom what can I do with my jar? I want to keep it and continue work but my mom doesn't believe in stuff like this. She's more of a straight church person and that's all she believes. Do I bury it?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:49 pm

Hello, cakes2014,

Honestly, I would keep that jar. Just keep it hidden.

Then, if you ever get a chance, light a candle.

I just can't justify deploying or disposing of a perfectly good honey jar

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

cakes2014

Unread post by cakes2014 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:42 pm

Miss Aida,

Thanks so much. can I turn it and talk to it since I'm not going to be able to light candles a lot? Maybe shake it or turn it upside down to get the honey flowing?

cakes2014

Unread post by cakes2014 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:45 pm

Miss Aida,

I also will be doing a three day red skeleton before I move. Can I put parchment paper in it with my concerns or just write it on the parchment paper and then sit the candle on it?

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”