Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Bathing at Dawn (the Litany of Excuses Thread)

Miss Aida
Re: Bathing at Dawn (the Litany of Excuses Thread)

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:07 pm

Hello, AlyssaH,

Great advice!

Also, see this page: www.luckymojo.com/oils.html

Take care

terracotta

Unread post by terracotta » Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:55 am

I have a question about the disposal of bathwater at sunrise. That's not a problem at all at the moment - in my part of the world dawn is currently around 6am and the sun peeps over the horizon around 6.40am, so I can get up, take my bath, dispose of the water and leave for work by 7am. However, as we move towards winter, this will get later and later, and I will have to leave for work when it is still dark, and sunrise will happen while I'm sitting on a train during my long commute.

How do I go about managing this? I could restrict my baths to just weekends, when I am able to still stick to the traditions, but that would prevent me being able to take a series of baths if needed. Or I could dispose of the water before sunrise, but still to the east at a crossroads. Or I could take the baths, save up the water and dispose of all of it at sunrise on a weekend, I guess.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how best I can keep to the traditions in this situation?

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:11 am

Hi terracotta,

What I do, and it's just me, is keep my baths to the same early time in the morning even in winter. My schedule doesn't always allow me to adjust the timing to match a later sunrise, so I end up doing my baths before sunrise in winter. I prefer this to saving up bathwater for disposal on a weekend.

I hope this helps.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

Nony65
13 Herb Bath Questions and Answers

Unread post by Nony65 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:47 pm

I understand that 13 Herb Baths should be taken before dawn as with any spiritual bath. Problem is as one said before that I love with someone so it's really hard to prepare for in the morning without waking them up.

Do they have the same effect if they are taken later in the day when you have the house to yourself? As I thought when people did cursing work they took 13 Herb baths after they had done the work or am I wrong? If there is no other way, would it work to say the prayer quietly in the bath? I also understand that silence has to be used and you should not utter a word when taking the bath, is this correct (meaning if someone else who you live with tries to talk to you). Thank you

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:39 pm

Hello, Nony65,

I have merged your post to the thead that I would like for you to read.

The bath does NOT have the same effects when taken at other times.

I personally say my prayers aloud. But, you can whisper them.

Wishing you the best

take care

enjoy life

Disposal of Ritual Remains Questions and Answers

Unread post by enjoy life » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:08 am

Hi
Im yuma,new to the forum.
I will be starting my ritual bath for cleansing and for come to me spell
But I will not be able to do my ritual bath in the morning
And also the come to me spell at night
Due to time difference between me and the man I'm working for.
My question now is
Would it ok,if I do my spell in the morning between 9am -12noon
and dispose the remant at midnight being the night for the next day .
Thanks

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:20 pm

Hello, enjoy life ,

I have split, moved, and merged your post to the correct thread and subforum. That's a lot of work! PLEASE post in the correct subforums and threads.

You can take your love baths at night. But, the other ought to be performed according to the instructions.

There are 2 pages on this thread for you to read

take care

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cleansing, Health, Healing, and Blessings”