Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

MISC Control Bend Over Domination Boss Fix Candle Services

How to have MISC set vigil lights for you, tend them as they burn, and send you candle reports when the work is done.
dmtm
Re: MISC Control Bend Over Domination Boss Fix Candle Services

Unread post by dmtm » Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:18 am

Thank you, Miss Aida.

I guess I was confused over how forceful I should be. With Influence sounding the gentlest, I was afraid it wouldn't have enough, umph for someone with such a strong personality.

Thanks again, I'll place my order tomorrow.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:14 pm

Hello, dmtm ,

YES. But....

With someone with such a strong personality, it's better to use influence to make them think it's their own idea!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

MagpieMaggie
Newly Registered

Unread post by MagpieMaggie » Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:57 am

Hello all, newbie here.

I'm very new to any kind of conjure. I'm not sure what I need but can I just leave a short story as to why I'm here?

Been with partner 7 yrs and recently found out he slept with a girl, he paid her for this service and while I might have idiot on my head I'm still with him as love sucks.

I'd like to punish him but I'd also like to keep the relationship happier and for him not to leave me.

Can anyone offer a suggestion in what I can do?

Please.

sheisblessed

Unread post by sheisblessed » Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:03 pm

I'm currently dealing with someone that is alays trying to dig up stuff on my company. Her requests are always fruitless because we've never done anything wrong however she is hell Beantown on continously calling the media and lawyers. Fortunately so far her snooping has done nothing since there is nothing for her to find. However I'm tired of her constant questions and smear campaign. Since I don't have direct contact I was thinking about doing a dressed letter to ensure she comes in to contact with the powders. Should I do controlling to command her to leave us alone or is there something else I should do that would be better. I also thought about burning purple candles dressed with controlling products.

Any suggestions?

BlakprincessUK50

Unread post by BlakprincessUK50 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:43 am

I'm currently dealing with someone that is alays trying to dig up stuff on my company. Her requests are always fruitless because we've never done anything wrong however she is hell Beantown on continously calling the media and lawyers. Fortunately so far her snooping has done nothing since there is nothing for her to find. However I'm tired of her constant questions and smear campaign. Since I don't have direct contact I was thinking about doing a dressed letter to ensure she comes in to contact with the powders. Should I do controlling to command her to leave us alone or is there something else I should do that would be better. I also thought about burning purple candles dressed with controlling products

Hello

If I was faced with your situation, I would do a freezer spell on her to put her on ice and freeze her snooping activities in addition to a candle. There is a candle that stops authorities from snooping and for the life of me , I can't remember what it is....I am sure the more experiencced practioners will give their suggestions as well.
Good luck

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:08 pm

Hello, MagpieMaggie ,

I have moved and merged your post to the appropriate subforum and thread.

Please read the 2 pages here for ideas.

Your best bet would be some sort of domination work to punish and keep him in control

Also, please look at this page: www.luckymojo.com/domination.html

Wishing you the best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:13 pm

Hello, sheisblessed,

You are absolutely correct about your choices of products. Find more here: www.luckymojo.com/domination.html

BlackPrincessUk has some excellent advice for you also.

there's many candles that can be lit: hotfoot, stop gossip, banishing, crossing, etc.

The one thin I would definitely do is a cow's tongue.

Replace the court case products with the stop gossip products fro this spell. Find the spell here:

www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html

I hope this helps

Wishing you the very best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Paymetoday

Unread post by Paymetoday » Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:12 pm

I have a question about domination products. I read the description on the link but I'm not sure of the differentiation between domination, do as I say and essence of bend over. Can someone please explain them to me so I can determine which product to use

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:36 pm

Hello, Paymetoday,

Bend Over prompts them to do your bidding (like a puppet on a string)

Domination makes them submissive to you.

I hope this helps

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Paymetoday

Unread post by Paymetoday » Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:12 am

I'm still a little bit confused. I looked on the lucky mojo product site and noticed the essence of bend over, commanding, master, i can you cant and domination products were mentioned together. I'm guessing these are all a bit coercive BUT I can you cant and essence of bend over didn't have any description.

I'm trying to control a controlling partner & force them to submit to me and do as I say including paying their fair share financially. I want control over this person. I have tried do as I say incense but not gotten many results. I think I might need something stronger and was looking into possibly using 7 day candles for this purpose but I'm not sure which line of products to use for that purpose.

Is there any 1 product that would work best in this scenario or would I have to buy 2 or 3 different lines? I'm just a little hesitant because there's not much information on these products or how to use them and I don't want to buy the wrong one or buy one and not know how to use it

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:30 pm

Hello, PayMeToday,

This is so funny because when I had answered your other posts, I had recommended the 7 knob candle.

Then, I had an afterthought of you using essence of bend over on it.

And then, I see this post! LOL!

here's a description for you: www.luckymojo.com/essenceofbendover.html

I hope this helps

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

DaniWonderland

Unread post by DaniWonderland » Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:08 pm

Just a quick question, as I couldn't find the answer on the curio page for it....

What's the difference from "Do as I say" and "Commanding"? Thanks

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:33 pm

DaniWonderland ,

A commander is a leader. His or her motto might well be expressed as "Do as i do." A true and good commander is always with those he or she leads, always setting an example or bravery, skill, experience, compassion, and strength.

One whose motto is "Do as i say," is merely exercising autocratic authority. There is no compassion and no leadership skills are in play. "When i say jump, you say, 'How high'" is the essence of this type of situation.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

DaniWonderland

Unread post by DaniWonderland » Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:34 pm

Ahh I see. So then Do as I say would be more on the similar lines with Essence of Bend-Over, right?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:53 pm

Not really, no. They are all different.
catherine yronwode

ANewBeginning1

Unread post by ANewBeginning1 » Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:22 pm

Hello All,

This might sound stupid, crazy and weird but is there a spell that I can do with using the Influence products on a Toy Company that never really supports female fans when it comes to making certain toys/collectibles? I think they are somewhat "Sexist" because they always make big figures of male superheroes and never any big figures of female superheroes. I always email them and they always say they will forward my requests to the appropriate department but never any results over the past months and years. I know I'm a man but this doesn't seem fair. If there isn't anything that can be done about this I completely understand, It would be awesome for them to change their way of thinking and for them to end up making more awesome toys and collectibles. :D

My apologies for asking such a question.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:48 pm

Hello LuckyMojoFanatic,

There is no reason you can not try to do this! Just know that you are taking on more than just a company's particular view but an entire society's view of how things should be. This has of course been continually challenged over the years but there is still much more to do before men and women would be seen as equal. I do not say that though to discourage you however as I believe it is a noble cause and any extra people working toward something like this is a good idea. You can work the spell the same as any other influence work. If you can get the name or names of the owner(s) work with that as well as the company's logo. I wish you lots of success!

Peace~

Nathen

ANewBeginning1

Unread post by ANewBeginning1 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:04 pm

Thanks nathen, I absolutely love your nice, kind and supportive response. Thank you so much for supporting this unfairness that this company displays. I will definitely do some influence work using the spell kit and I will share an update of the results. Thanks again nathen and God Bless You! :)

Beginner01

Unread post by Beginner01 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:11 pm

I seen above on this same page that domination makes people submissive to you, whereas bend over turns them into a puppet on a string. I'm trying to control a lover. Influence was not very successful.. Commanding worked better but not entirely (things were still some excessively slow and on his own time - with a fight of course) & I would have to use commanding on every single issue. I want something where I can just make him submissive and do whatever I say. But both products sound the same to me. If a person is your puppet they're submissive to you and vice versa. Which product would I use for this? Also can the product be used simply to control him in general?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:01 pm

Hello, Beginner01 ,

Then, your best bet is Do AS I Say: www.luckymojo.com/doasisay.html

Now, some people won't be dominated and Influence works better.

Some people are submissive and therefore, the domination products work well.

Have you seen this page? www.luckymojo.com/domination.html

There's better explanations on that page to your questions

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Maskman88
Newly Registered

Unread post by Maskman88 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:10 pm

K right now all I have is a purple candle, pink, and black candle, and controlling oil. I wish my lover to only be sleeping with me. Can I make it work with these items?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:40 pm

Hello, Maskman88 ,

You can try the purple candle with the controlling oil

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Kodamaoi
HRCC Student

Unread post by Kodamaoi » Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:29 pm

SO I am in the process of doing a influence/command skull candle on my ex to get him to agree to a situation which would benefit our child. I know candle interpretation is not provided in the forums but wanted to know if anyone had any links to the interpretation of figural candles. I'm talking about skull candles in particular. I know there is info out there for regular candles, and also female/male candles but I haven't been able to find anything about skull candles. The one I am burning right now is white and is burning from the back. Basically it didn't melt the face and now the face is folding over as if it's bowing, while the back of the candle is melting normally. The flows are like smooth pillow fingers on the plate. I'm assuming he is going to bow to my command? Anyway I would like to see what the interpretations for skull candles would be if they defer from other figural candles. So any links are appreciated.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:52 pm

Hello, Kodamaoi ,

Unfortunately, there is not on Lucky Mojo's webpages

Yu might want to contact a rootworker and see if they will do that for you.

Many will for a small fee

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Kodamaoi
HRCC Student

Unread post by Kodamaoi » Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:43 pm

I finished the command/influence candle but am unsure of how to dispose of the remains. As it is an influence spell I would think to bury it on the target's property. However if this is not possible, what other options do I have? Crossroads? Graveyard?

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:05 pm

Hello Kodamaoi,

I think disposing of these spell remains on the target's property is a great idea. If you can't do that, you could perhaps place them in the hollow of a tree near their home, or grind them up and sprinkle them were the target will walk.

You can read more about disposing of spell remains here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Good luck!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Beginner01

Unread post by Beginner01 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:40 pm

I wrote earlier on the forum with regards to trying to control a lover. I asked for specification on some of the products and stated that influence products (although successful in every other scenario I've used them in) seem to be generally unsuccessful on this particular individual. Commanding works. But it needs to be used repeatedly as events/situations occur. I need something that will give me control I'm general.. not just for specific things. What product do I use for this?

Madam Sol

Unread post by Madam Sol » Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:10 pm

Hello beginner01
are you doing written petitions when you are performing command work for an overall situation or relationship? I would use detail when explaining things on the forum as to receive a direct answer that is most helpful and timely.

Blessing Rays of Light

Beginner01

Unread post by Beginner01 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:31 am

I've been using petitions for specific things. How would I use a petition for him to do everything I command

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:20 pm

Hello Beginner01 ,

Do As I say.

It would look like this:

doasisay

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Ladee

Unread post by Ladee » Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:41 pm

Miss Aida, what is the best way for me to word my petition for the Domination candle (which will be lit at MISC) for ob-getting?

I was thinking "Jane Doe, you WILL hire me for the *blank* position at *blank* office. Do as I say. So shall it be!"

How does that sound? I just want to increase my chances of getting the role...

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:53 pm

Hello, Ladee ,

___ (<---) will hire Ladee (obviously your real name).

"Do As I say, so shat it be" is not necessary (and it sounds so very not-Hoodoo! LOL)

OR, you can just tell MISC what you want and have them write out the petition. They are the experts!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Madam Sol

Unread post by Madam Sol » Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:50 pm

The petition for something like this is best used when greatly specific
"Jane doe" (position) at (company name) in (company town ) WILL hire me Madam SOL for (position desired) at "company name" paying (desired salary). And so shall it be if you like.

You want to bind and cover every aspect of this job that you so desire to control.
And remember we at MISC don't perform miracles so if you are under qualified seek training or in interview be most eager to learn.
Have a great night and
Many blessings and light

Madam Sol

Unread post by Madam Sol » Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:51 pm

Ms Aida is right we are the experts at the church much love

MaeHelen89

Unread post by MaeHelen89 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:29 pm

I would like some advice on completing a spell or petition for controlling someone's actions and feelings.

I should add I do not have direct contact with them , so I can't lay any tricks for them to make them go away or anoint them with oil or powder.

1) I am not sure which oils or candles I should use. Any advice?

2) I am not sure which herbs to use. Does anyone have any suggestions?

I also have a few people who I do have direct contact with and my God they are wasting their potential and not really giving alot of effort to truly being their best and finding happiness. I need some advice on how to help them.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:57 pm

Hello, MaeHelen89 --

1) Compelling, Controlling, Domination, Do As I Say, Essense of Bend-Over, and Influence are all traditional formulas that we make and sell for these purposes. Look them up in their own web pages and forum threads.

http://luckymojo.com/compelling.html
http://luckymojo.com/controlling.html
http://luckymojo.com/domination.html
http://luckymojo.com/doasisay.html
http://luckymojo.com/essenseofbendover.html
http://luckymojo.com/influence.html

2) Calamus root and Licorice root are staples for this type of work.

Since your next question, about finding a way to help folks achieve happiness is not about domination, controlling, or compelling, i would request that you find an appropriate area of theforum devoted to that kind of wirkand ask that quesion here.
catherine yronwode

MaeHelen89

Unread post by MaeHelen89 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:23 am

Thank You Reverend Catherine,

So this is what I did, I tore a piece of paper off a brown paper bag , I wrote my target's name across the paper nine times.
Under their name I wrote my petition. I then took and put a drop of Do as I say oil on the name , but overall 13 times I put the do as I say oil on the papr. I folded it away from me five times or maybe seven? Then opened my shoe and put the paper in the sole of my shoe. I prayed and mediated for about thirty minutes.

I am pretty sure it is working, the intended target is is inching closer and closer to to doing as I say!

Love_Muse

Unread post by Love_Muse » Fri May 05, 2017 7:59 pm

I've been working on a love interest to bring her into me. I have had some small gains which I'm proud of but I was thinking of having MISC light a COMMAND COMPEL CONTROL candle to move her forward. I don't want her to fear me. I want her to bend some and to give her a push. To put her caution and hesitation aside and come forward. My intention for this candle is that I want my love interest to come forward and ask me out on a date. Does this sound like a good idea?

- As a petition I was thinking "For {Love Interests Name}(DOB) to come forward and ask {my name}(DOB) on a date." Is that a good petition? Also should I put like come forward right now or come forward immediately to give my intention some hurry? I hope that isn't a silly question to ask lol.
Thanks alot.

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat May 06, 2017 11:02 am

Hello Love_Muse,

I think that sounds like a great idea, and your petition sounds solid. Good luck!

aniviel

Unread post by aniviel » Wed May 24, 2017 3:00 pm

There's a man I've known for a couple of years now whom I really like. The attraction appears mutual but he's very dramatic, ups and downs, moods. Sometimes he treats me like I'm a nobody and seems he will leave friends to be with me. We aren't in touch (I only have his email) and I only see him when he pops by my workplace occasionally. He does tend to look for me when he's there without admitting it

He's a bit aggressive... but in a dramatic sense. Nothing criminal or sinister. I personally find it alluring (am I odd?)
In the past I've lit candles for him at MISC and got good reports (Attraction was completely clear) and I did see him shortly after but the interaction was nothing special

I want to make an order to do some of my own spells. Since I'm not so much looking for romance but rather - bringing him closer to me and making him want more time with me - I'm considering Influence and Compelling spells
I was tempted to buy a purple 9 day candle and loading it with oils and herbs myself. Calamus, Licorice and perhaps - Deer's Tongue? And then Influence, Compelling and Attraction oils. Are there better suggestions?

I have no personal concerns of his yet other than picture, name and date of birth. I believe next I see him I could get more and then I'll make a honey jar for him since I wouldn't want to open it once I made it. Plus I want to pull him into my life and then sweeten him up :)

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu May 25, 2017 11:27 am

Hello aniviel,

The plan you've come up with sounds solid to me. You could also wear Look Me Over oil and add that to your spellwork to get his attention more:

http://www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html

Picture, name and date of birth is plenty to start with for a honey jar; and don't worry about not opening it after you start. If you get more personal concerns you can open the jar and add them.

Good luck to you.

aniviel

Unread post by aniviel » Thu May 25, 2017 12:06 pm

Thank you!
I think I'll start with the candle spell to compell him to come by and once he's back in my vicinity I'll make a honey jar
I find he rarely acts according to his feelings but follows his mind more

I'll definitely add Look Me Over to the spell though. Will start tomorrow with the New Moon :)

Sha182

Unread post by Sha182 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:07 pm

Hello everyone,

I need some help with a situation. I have a son 2yrs son and his father will not take a DNA test. I just want him to take the DNA test and be part of my son's life. What spell would I do to make this happen? And what herbs would be good for this type of spell?

Thank you

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:56 pm

Hello, Sha182 ,

Welcome to the forum

here is a page with many spells. Just click on each highlighted (blue) words and you will be taken to either products or pages of spells (some links are products, others are full of spells)

www.luckymojo.com/domination.html

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Sha182

Unread post by Sha182 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:43 am

Thank you Miss Aide,
I just had a couple of questions.
1. What are some good herbs for this type of work?
2. Would I do a cleansing bath after this type of work?
3. What are good herbs for this type of work
4. Are there any other colors associated with this besides black
5. What type of oil and herbs would I use to make sure he stays in our son life?
6. Would I burn a different type of candle color for my son?
7. How do I make sure that he would be a good influence on our son?
8. And I want him to start giving me money how do I add that in
9. Are there any good prayers to say while doing this?
I know this is a lot but I really want to do this so that my son will have a father or at least his name on the birth certificate so my son knows who to look for when he wants answer why he wasn't there. Thank you so very much

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:57 pm

Hello Sha182,

Miss Aida already linked you some good information. If you would like an example of a spell, you could check out the Essence of Bend-Over page, which has a lot of the same vibe as Domination. It goes over herbs and spell colors you would use:

http://www.luckymojo.com/essenceofbendover.html

Here is more general information about candle magic, including more information on spell colors:

http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html

I don't understand your question about wanting a candle color for your son. For what, exactly? And in your other post about Come to Me work I linked you a page about spellwork to make your lover more generous, so please read through that.

Take care.

Sha182

Unread post by Sha182 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:46 am

Hello Sister Jean,

I know I would need a black vigil candle, but for him giving me money would I use a green chime candle and a pink candle to make sure that he will love his son? I just want to make sure I am doing this correctly.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:52 pm

Hello, Sha182 ,

that is correct

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

vata girl

Unread post by vata girl » Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:05 pm

I think this is probably the best thread for the situation I am inquiring about, here is what is going on:

My friend has a very rich, but very difficult, client. I don't want to say what kind of work my friend does, but in any case, he doesn't seem to be able to have boundaries or strength when speaking to this client. She calls him literally all the time (he doesn't always answer) and she is just the most entitled, spoiled, annoying person who believes she should have whatever she desires immediately. She doesn't care about anyone else's needs, desires or life at all. She feels that my friend should just drop EVERYTHING to speak to her. What's worse than that, though, is that she seems to be unable to function like an adult; she is always complaining about other people not acting in the way that she wants them to, which is, of course, ridiculous.

On one hand, my friend feels that he has to just let this woman act however she wants because he is getting paid quite well (though still not as much as he deserves). But he definitely doesn't want to feel as though his entire life is controlled by her.

It would be ideal if this woman would reign in her energy and her phone calls/other harassment. We also want her to pay my friend a lot more for the painstaking work he does. Basically, respect him, respect his time and treat him like he is in charge, which he is. But he needs to be able to do his job without her trying to control and interfere with everything. I have never seen someone demand as much attention and ego-boosting as this woman does in every. single. interaction!

In terms of domination work, which products would you guys recommend for this situation?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:53 pm

Hello, vata girl ,

Could you send me a PM and tell me what he does for a living?

Then, I can answer you on the forum (without disclosing his employment)

It's just a little difficult for me to answer this correctly without more detail

thanks
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:34 pm

Hello, vata girl,

Thank you for your PM

The first thing that he needs to do is to work with MASTER products for himself. That is a must

www.luckymojo.com/master.html

And definitely, without a doubt:

COMMANDING

Read the page on it. Especially the third paragraph

www.luckymojo.com/commanding.html

Now, in the third paragraph, Miss cat also lists other products that I believe may be very helpful to him

I hope this helps

Good luck!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

vata girl

Unread post by vata girl » Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:45 pm

This is SUPER helpful, thank you Miss Aida! He already has John the Conqueror oil + root, which he loves; Commanding and Master sound perfect to add to his daily routine, especially when dealing with this woman (and others like her). I greatly appreciate your advice!

Shutter
HRCC Student

Unread post by Shutter » Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:47 pm

Before I finalize a bottle spell for control over my 4 bosses at my company I wanted to get the okay on this -

Purple bottle, calamus, boss fix powder, gravel root, blue flag root, allspice, 4 petitions individually on the back of each of their pictures with my name on top of theirs in capital letters 5 times and that I'll anoint with controlling oil. Then I'll wrap the pictures picture side in on the licorice sticks. Bind the pictures to the sticks with purple thread. Say accompanied prayers, light purple candle, seal, shake...

Thoughts?
To all the saints and angels thanks for intercession
To all else listen to the mods!
Student #2164

NicolasCooper_555

Unread post by NicolasCooper_555 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:20 pm

Hi guys quick question my roommate stomps when he walks and the floors are hollow (it's like he walks with his back hills hitting first or something and he's a huge guy on top of that) AND IT IS NERVE-RACKING if not FLAT OUT TORTURE to listen too all of the time BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM and I've told him to please walk quietly several times but he still does it I don't want to get rid of him just want him to walk quietly what would you recommend as the best spell to do for this kind of situation?

Thank you,

Nicolas

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:04 pm

Hello, NicolasCooper_555,

You just answered you r own question by posting on this thread.

Domination spells!

Read this page for more answers.

Also, see the page on neighbors like this:

spells-for-dealing-with-crazy-annoying- ... =neighbors

Take care (and good luck!)
HRCC Graduate #1631

Blackcoffee

Unread post by Blackcoffee » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:48 pm

Hi all,

I was wondering what do you do when you want to do influence work (specifically a red skull candle to make someone think of you, want a reconciliation, contact you etc., or in fact, any kind of work on someone but you suspect they are using some kind of protection in the form of an amulet. What can you do to break through this and make sure your work is strong?

Thank you for any help.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:12 am

Hello, Blackcoffee ,

That's a tough one. The protection spells are pretty strong and that's what they are there for: to protect from spells, etc.

You could try a cleansing on the target and then immediately afterwards, perform your spells.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Sana

Unread post by Sana » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:32 pm

Hello,

I have a honey jar going for my target, but I was wondering if I could prepare a packet with his concerns, dress it with influence and commanding oil, and then use it whenever I have little requests for him to do, for example - calling me baby, or texting me when he wakes up. My idea was to use the concerns each time, but have a new petition paper, and light a small candle over it whenever I had something like this to request.

Does this sound okay?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:51 am

Hello, Sana ,

So you are asking us about a "makeshift" mojo hand? LOL !!

Sure, why not??

But you might want to consider a mojo hand that has more of everything that's needed

www.luckymojo.com/mojocatmojo.html

Hey! You know what I would do with all of that?

I would make a doll baby!!

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Sana

Unread post by Sana » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:42 am

Ohh I didn't realise that was a likena mojohand! It was just an idea that popped into my head.

Yes I have thought of making a doll baby, I will read more about that and ask my questions on that page. Thank you so much! :)

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Missionary Independent Spiritual Church Candle Services”