Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Keep Parking Space Against Neighbors Using It

Ginger
HRCC Student
Spells to Keep Parking Space Against Neighbors Using It

Unread post by Ginger » Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:32 am

Within the current year, a number of people have moved into the area and cars have been parking all over the place and, at times, blocking our driveway. My grandson parks in front of our house but recently he has not been able to do so. Cars park in front of our home as if they live here.

There is one particular car that waits for the space to become available and move their car there, although there are numerous other places this car can park. When my grandson comes home, he often has to park down the street or in front of someone else home.

I have tried using Spanish moss and red pepper mixed with ammonia. This only lasted temporary. My question is what can I use to make this stop permanently? I have a pagoda in my front yard … can it be used in some way to deter people from parking in front of our home?

nana664
Forum Member
Re: Spell to Keep Parking Space

Unread post by nana664 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:35 am

Wow, this sounds like my street. Are you my neighbor? lol

I will be watching this thread, because we have the same issues.
Thank you St. Anthony, for all you've done for me

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:50 pm

Sprinkle some hotfoot powder on the car in an inconspicuous place, like the tires. If someone blocks your driveway, have it towed.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Wild at Heart
Forum Member

Unread post by Wild at Heart » Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:41 pm

What about some Run Devil Run sachet powder? Or I Can, You Can't?

Ginger
HRCC Student

Unread post by Ginger » Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:03 am

Thanks for your replies. I will certainly take the advice posted. I did call the cops when the driveway was blocked. The person got a ticket but left before they were towed. Funny thing is they keep doing it but not long enough to get caught or towed. Will hotfoot the next car that blocks my driveway or parks in my grandson's space in front of our home.

Anymore suggestions?

Lady Muse
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Lady Muse » Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:19 am

Hello Ginger,
It seems like the group has given you some good advice suggesting hot foot and run devil run. In addition to that, perhaps you may want to think of getting a guardian to place in your yard facing the area that you want to keep clear. Load your guardian with the proper herbs, mojo's ect for your intent. From you post, you have more than one car doing this so perhaps when you write your petition you would put something like( for any car that is not apart of this household and not a household guest.)

Stay Encouraged and Many Blessings to you!~
Lady Muse
House of Self Empowerment - AIRR and HP Member - Blue Flag Root Radio

Ginger
HRCC Student

Unread post by Ginger » Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:27 pm

O'Niki, thanks you kindly for your recommendations.

Lady Muse
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Lady Muse » Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:32 pm

anytime:)
we are here to help:)
Lady Muse
House of Self Empowerment - AIRR and HP Member - Blue Flag Root Radio

Glaciers
Forum Member

Chaotic parking at my place of business

Unread post by Glaciers » Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:50 am

Hello everyone,

I have a lovely wellness center that i was able to acquire with prayer, St. Anthony's assistance, Crystal Silence League and LM products :D . Thank you LM.

The big problem with this space is that the landlord owns my building and 2 other buildings all next to each other. In addition to my center, there is an ambulette company and an ice cream shoppe :twisted: right next to my health center :x . We are all supposed to share the parking. The ambulettes take a lot of room, but the big problem are the ice cream customers. Unfortunately there are no parking lines in this small space and the his ice cream customers park in every which way without regard to my clients that also need to park there. My tenant and i park on the street to have space for our clients. Everyday when i get there i get so mad :twisted: at how these jerks think they can occupy this entire parking spot to get their poisonous ice cream and our clients have to drive around in circles for a spot.

I am going to talk to the land lord about putting lines painted for spots and giving me and my tenant 2 spots with signs for our patronage only. Personally i think he likes the chaos :twisted: and i am not sure he will agree to it. I do have a sugar jar on him that i made when i took over the lease and i will use his name in my shoe trick as well to bend him to my will.

I am looking for ideas of what root work would work best in this situation. I get so mad i just want to hotfoot his rude inconsiderate customers. I pay quite a hefty rent and for my patients to not have a spot to park really infuriates me. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated, i am at my wit's end.

Thank you,
Glaciers

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator
Re: Chaotic parking at my place of business

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:22 am

Why would you ever think about "hotfoot(ing) his rude inconsiderate customers?" It sounds like the parking is not lined or signed. So how is this their fault? The just want some, as you put it, "poisonous ice cream." I would recommend doing some clarity work on the situation and getting to the root of the problem. Hotfooting random customers who do not even know that they are in the wrong is just reckless conjure. How would that be justified? Have you tried actually talking to the landlord yet? That may help get a clearer picture of what is happening and what you will have to do to rectify the situation.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Glaciers
Forum Member

Unread post by Glaciers » Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:42 pm

Hi Joseph thanks for the reply. That is precisely why i have not gone that route, but i was pretty angry when i wrote this. turns out that same day i had a talk with the landlord and i convinced him to get lines painted so that the customers have guidance as to how to park. this is really not your typical parking place due to the angle of how the buildings are built. I am grateful the landlord has agreed to resolve this issue to my satisfaction. that sugar bowl is coming in handy for sure.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:50 am

Glaciers: Well that is great news. Best of continued luck on your ongoing sugar bowl work!
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

jethro
Forum Member

car parking

Unread post by jethro » Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:31 pm

Hi
ive recently installed a security camera to watch over my car , but the problem ive got is a neighbour across the road has now started parking his car under my camera and i have to park mine where i can .I think its far too petty to confront him about but i was wondering if there is a line of lm products that will keep him on his side of the road or even better that would keep my space clear for me . thank you

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Spells to Keep Parking Space Against Neighbors Using It

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:26 pm

Hello, Jeff,

Please try to post your queries in the appropriate subforum. Your question did not belong in the Lucky Mojo Company Matters.

Just use the search engine in the right upper hand corner and it will take you to areas similar to your query.

I have moved and merged your post to the thread that deals with your same problem

I like the suggestions in this thread (especially the HotFoot www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html )

Good Luck with this problem!

Lucky123
Forum Member

Unread post by Lucky123 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:12 pm

HI,
I live in an area with limited parking. We actually structure our schedules around parking because, when you have a good space, you dont want to leave home, and then get frustrated circling the neighborhood for a spot when you return, walking 20 minutes from the nearest spot to your car. I don't want to pay extra to Uber instead. I just want to be able to park with more ease, finding a spot adjacent to my place, so that I can get on with life and focus on other things.
Any recommendations?
Thank you so much

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:30 pm

Hello Lucky123,

If you scroll up through this thread, you'll find lots of ideas :) If you have questions after that, feel free to let us know.

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Lucky123
Forum Member

Unread post by Lucky123 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:43 pm

I read the suggestions and am not sure that Hotfooting and Run Devil Run are appropriate here. its not that an enemy is parking on my private property. I live in a dense neighborhood in a place that has no driveway. So we residents (and commuters) are all just competing for nearby spaces on the public street at all times.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:06 pm

Hello, Lucky123 ,

Just state your intention. Hotfooting people out of a parking space will not curse them

Take care

Lucky123
Forum Member

Unread post by Lucky123 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:36 pm

Ok, but will this keep people from coming back or deter people from parking there in the first place?
The reason I ask is that, we have not only the same residents parking there daily, but also patrons of local businesses who may just park there once.
So i am looking for something to deter first timers, not just repeat offenders.
Also, if there is something i can do to myself or my car, to somehow just make myself luckier at parking, i'd try that too.
Thank you so much for your very helpful suggestions.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:41 pm

Hello, Lucky123 ,

Again, state your intention when you lay down the spell. Whatever your intention is ought to be the result of the spell

For luck, you could use fast luck

www.luckymojo.com/fastluck.html

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Real Estate, Neighbors, Landlords, Tenants”