• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

It is currently Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:32 pm

Love Me Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.

Unread postby divaluck » Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:29 am

I need to work a spell on somebody who is not in my immediate area, it is a long distance situation...at least for now. I would like to know which spell you would recommend. Love Me, Follow Me or Come to Me? Also, the only personal concerns I have would be photos. Please let me know which kit you think would work best in my situation. Thanks!
divaluck

Re: Love Me Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:39 am

Um...we need to know more information than you provided. Follow me would be hard to do if they are long distance too far away to get them to follow you like a dog. I mean that might get them to follow you online, and perhaps call you like crazy, but that is not going to make them fall in love with you if the love isnt already there.

But yeah you need to provide more information .
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby divaluck » Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:58 pm

It is a person who I was with in another state, we both said our I love you's . I moved away and everything seemed to be fine but in the past few weeks there is an emotional distance and I have only heard from this person once. This is a person who called and texted non-stop and now, nothing. I'm not entirely sure which spell would work for my situation. I'm pretty sure follow me isn't the one since there is the distance issue so I'm wondering if it should be love me or come to me.
divaluck

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:50 pm

I would tell you to get a reading because you need to find out why he obviously stopped talking to you period. But I am sorry if you do not have some sort of relationship established before you move, them more than likely the person is going to grow away from you.

Get a reading before you attempt anything because it might just be a waste of time if he is with someone else, or is just not willing to engage in a long distance relationship. Some people need more than a voice and text messages, and he might just be one of those people.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MissVeeDee » Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:47 pm

Can a lighting a Love Me vigil candle make you physically ill?

if so why?

A friend of mine lit one last night and today she feels, anxious, a bit nauseous, shaky, she described it as "the longest feeling déjà vu ever".. I told her it could just be the anxiety from lighting this candle and having to wait on the results... but what do you make of it?
MissVeeDee

Unread postby hoodoo curious » Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:58 pm

I have never heard of that, I think what you told her is right... anxiety and if this is her first time doing it... probably nervous about it.
hoodoo curious

Unread postby freegirl » Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:32 pm

I suppose it's just possible there's an herb she's allergic to, find out if she has any allergies.
freegirl

Unread postby MissVeeDee » Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:30 pm

I asked her if she's allergic and she isn't .. I think it's anxiety issues. Thanx! =)
MissVeeDee

Unread postby adam283 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:02 pm

is she new to this? she prolly is just scared about the whole thing and its causing her to be anxious lol, id say ur right with what ya said.... my first few times working with Hoodoo and spells from LM they stayed on my mind all the time because I didnt have the confidence in my work, Which really hindered any results instead of letting the spell go fully into the universe I kept a lot of the energy with me....I do all my own work on myself and leave my love work to my reader till I grow in that area... but now I have confidence in my work and release it, all the protection and healing work I do I see amazing results.... like VERY amazing results with some of the work I have done.

Tell her to keep her mind off of it and trust in her work and just release the spell to the universe, u might wanna just take her out bowling or something ta keep her mind off everything as hard as it is ;)
adam283

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:54 pm

I think it is the anxiety too that is affecting her more than anything else.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Kelleygirl » Wed May 19, 2010 3:59 pm

i started a love me candle on May 14, today is the 19th. The flame at first started pretty normal size and bounced around for about a day. Now for the past 3 days, the flame is really small and the candle is only about half way burned (just a little more than half). what do you make of this???
Kelleygirl

Unread postby Devi Spring » Wed May 19, 2010 7:16 pm

Could be your wick is drowning. Try poking some holes down into the wax to help drain some of it off and allow the flame to feed normally.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Wed May 19, 2010 9:03 pm

jujugiggles wrote:Could be your wick is drowning. Try poking some holes down into the wax to help drain some of it off and allow the flame to feed normally.

Agreed...sometimes you need to help the candle... Sometimes the variable is just a material concern...literally a problem with the wick/wax/candle/etc!

Good Luck!

-Joseph
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby LovelyE » Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:01 pm

Hello! I have been working with a love me vigil candle, to attract a person who I have been with but haven't settled things down. I haven't seen results but i hope that as I keep on lighting the candles the spell gets stronger. I use a name paper and picture under the candle. I think my situation is a bit easy on wanting to get this man to want me, as there is already attraction and feeling in between, so--

I want to know if I should I go for a reading or could I keep on with the love drawing vigils?

I am thinking of going for a reading to see if perhaps I should be using other candle or supplies, that is, can I achieve this goal through candle magic or will the spells just help create more connection between us?

I also wonder if I should go for a reading because I don't know how to clarify my goal. I want him to want me, think of me more, and feel more inclined toward being with me, that's why I have been using love drawing supplies for about a month now, but I wonder if it's fine for my wishes -- If I can achieve that he gets so much closer to me that he will want to finally be with me in a more serious way?

Thanks for reading, I am currently not home and I type from my phone so pardon me if I have made spelling mistakes.
LovelyE

Re: How far could a simple vigil candle spell help me?

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:07 pm

LovelyE, your reasons for wanting to get a reading are very good,. You have been working candle spells for one month with no results. You need to learn what the problem is -- are candle spells not the best type of work, is the relationship in your best interests, are there other people interfering in the situation who might be holding back your success, is the man stubborn and in need of more of a "push" than a simple candle will provide, is the man is actually as "available" as you think he is, and how long should you expect to work to gain his love? These are all serious questions and a reading may clarify why you have seen no signs or progress during one month of candle work.

Speaking from my own experience, many times a simple candle is all it takes to win a man's love -- but if, after one month of candle burning you see no improvement, it is time to get a reading and take a spiritual assessment of the situation through the eyes of a gifted reader.

CAN-GLS-LOVE
Love Me Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$9.00

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: How far could this spell help me?

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:10 pm

1) Just because you are lighting candles that does mean that the spell is getting stronger necessarily. It is not about constantly lighting candles. Its about lighting the RIGHT candle for your situation.

I personally would go for a reading, and making sure that you are using the right products for your situation. Its sounds like A) you need to get a reading, and B) you need to see why he does not want to settle down with just you.

2) Candle magic is helpful, but getting a spell kit for you situation will help use ALL avenues that would best for your situation. So when you get a reading from a rootworker you can see what spell kit they would recommend along with other products.

3) A month is not enough time for things to manifest typically. It usually takes about 3 months for the outcome 3 weeks for movement, and 3 days for signs. However that is just a guideline, and depending upon your situation it can take longer.

So I think that a reading would be the best way to go for you. This way you are not operating blindly, and are actually utilizing products that are going to help your situation.

www.readersandrootworkers.org.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Re: How far could a simple vigil candle spell help me?

Unread postby LovelyE » Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:11 pm

Thank you very much for your Nswers, I feel a bit afraid of going for the reading but will do it to clarify things. I know him and I know he isn't with anyone else but I do know there may be thoughts, doubts, etc that hold him back from a relationship. He's the type of person who hasn't had good relationship experience in the past and maybe that's the problem, but whether it is the issue or not I guess I won't find out until I get my reading. I currently have the love drawing candle still burning, so one last question... If I have to start or work with a different kit or candle would I need to stop the one I currently have burning and wait some tine in between before starting the new work?

& thanks for the link for the readings!
LovelyE

Lucky Mojo Vigil Light Questions and Answers (non MISC)

Unread postby Jaime Banks » Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:31 pm

Good Eveninq Everyone,

(By the way Ms. Cat, I loved the qenre of the viqil liqhts, it's very lovely)

I was hopinq to know, that since i'm workinq a LOVE ME viqil liqht on my tarqet (as backup since i'm in the middle of a full blown spell) to petition to openly declare love and turn him from best friend -to- Lover or Boyfriend, and I should resite the entire Sonqs of Solomon to desire him deeply in to love, Do I say his name as if i'm callinq out to him or would that not be necessary?

I appreciate the love,

-TBanks91
Thank You SO Much St.Jude
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #2043G
Jaime Banks

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:51 pm

Here is the Love Me vigil candle -- one of our our popular candles.

CAN-GLS-LOVE
Love Me Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$8.50

catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Love Me vigil candle question

Unread postby LoveFlows2Me » Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:56 pm

Received my first purchase of Lucky Mojo supplies & just want to say first of all that I am beyond pleased! My question pertains to the Love Me vigil candle. I started to burn it the morning after I received my package, for 15 mins as I read to do if I were unable to burn it continuously for 7 days (5 actually from what I've read here) Been doing this for a few days now & noticed it's going to be quite a while till candle burns completely if I keep up the 15 mins a day so I'm debating whether or not I should just let it burn next time I light it (after I find a safe discreet place obviously) But I'm certain I read somewhere that you should stick to the same time every day that you originally started with. Is this true? Should I just continue the 15 mins every morning routine I started with? This is first time I'm working a vigil myself, I've always had lights set for me. Also how important is the time of day, does it hamper the candle's effectiveness at all? I overslept one day & lit it later than usual :/
I hope I'm posting this in right topic, I apologize if I'm not! First time posting & trying to figure my way around here. One more quick question....The love me vigil candłe seems very similar to the come to me vigil, in your opinion is there a huge difference between the two? I haven't purchased the come to me yet but considering it.
Thank you!
LoveFlows2Me

Unread postby aura » Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:01 am

Hi GypsyAnn,

1) I'm certain I read somewhere that you should stick to the same time every day that you originally started with. Is this true?
There's a lot of right ways to do things. If you decide to let the candle burn completely, then set it again at the time you'd start your usual 15 minute burn. There's no magical law that dictates that you absolutely have to stick to 15 minute burns all the way through, or one hour burns, or continuous burns. It is important when doing partial burns on a continuing candle to snuff or pinch out the light rather than blow it out - beyond that, work as it suits you for the amount of time that is feasible. If you're simply considering a continuous burn because it is too many days in a row at 15 mins, and that's an inconvenience to you - that's not a great reason to switch up however.

2) Also how important is the time of day, does it hamper the candle's effectiveness at all? I overslept one day & lit it later than usual.
Time of day can be very important or completely irrelevant - it depends on how you work. Some people work by days of the week, others by hour of the clock, others by moon phase. Some combine all three. Some switch between one and the other depending on the urgency of the work. Some simply work when needed and disregard timing altogether. All can be effective, what's important is that their use be deliberate and considered. Oversleeping one day and missing your ''usual'' time is significant in that your commitment is what's in question, and that can affect the work. Consider setting an alarm clock for yourself in future.

3) The love me vigil candłe seems very similar to the come to me vigil, in your opinion is there a huge difference between the two?
They have different uses. Come To Me is best to reel someone in, often if you aren't actually dating, close or spending much time together. Love Me is best to step-up the emotional bond within a burgeoning or existing relationship.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby LoveFlows2Me » Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:29 pm

Thank you! I originally planned on burning it continuously but couldn't find a suitable safe place to do so, which is why I chose to light in mornings for 15 mins at a time so I could keep an eye on it (I have a very mischievous kitty that likes to knock things over) I'll continue with my usual routine then. I appreciate the reply.
I purchased the Love Me vigil for a man I've been dating casually for six months & would like to move things forward with more commitment from him. Along with the sachet powder & oil...all smell wonderful! Thank you again Lucky Mojo!
LoveFlows2Me

Unread postby KookieMari » Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:09 am

Can one love me candle be used for more than one person at a time or do you have to get separate candles for each person?
KookieMari

Unread postby MissMichaele » Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:45 am

KookieMari wrote:Can one love me candle be used for more than one person at a time or do you have to get separate candles for each person?

I would get a separate candle for each person, unless you were seeking a new lover whom you might not know yet -- in that case you would simply write "My Ideal Lover" as your target's name. It might attract more than one person. I do believe that there is more than one "perfect lover" for each of us. We're each unique, but not so unique as to be almost unmatchable :)

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby KookieMari » Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:09 pm

Miss Michaele,

Thank you!
KookieMari

Unread postby Jules6186 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:07 pm

Hello!! I have three men I am interested in and want to burn a vigil candle to help bring them closer so I can get to know all three better. Can I burn one candle on top of three separate petitions for each? I have the same goal for all three. I would write a separate petition for each and fold it around the separate personal concerns. Would this be ok since I have the same goal? Or should I keep them all separate and give them each their own candle? Thanks!
Jules6186

Unread postby aura » Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:42 am

Hi Jules6186,

Since it's three different targets you want to get to know individually rather than as a group, I'd do a candle on each one separately. Grouping targets is more suited to Steady Work and Stop Gossip type situations than to Love endeavours (unless an orgy or group sex is your goal that is). If you want to get to know them better at this point, also consider Come To Me rather than Love Me. Once you know which prospect is the most interesting, then work Love Me on that one.

Blessings.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Jules6186 » Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:07 am

Thanks for the suggestion, Aura! Also no, no group sex. ;)
Jules6186

Unread postby Tropicalenvii » Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:36 pm

Im currently working on a Love Me vigil and also lit a zodiacal vigil for the targets astrological sign with a stay at home vigil. Each has a petition paper and the targets photo. The Stay at home and the zodiac sign candle started off fierce while the love me vigil flame was very weak. Now the other 2 have settled down and the love me vigil flame is dancing and bouncing going both towards each candle. The stay at home is burning unusually FAST but steady. I get a really good vibe off of this work in general but Im curious if this may mean the target is being affected by the Love Me vigil more because of the "happy" flame or the Stay at home because of the steady but fast burn. The targets zodiac candle has a "happy" flame but but not as active as the love me. What my heart is telling me is that his zodiac candle is telling me hes being affected by both greatly but the Love Me candle is GREATLY affecting him. Could my instincts be right. Just curious.
Tropicalenvii

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:22 pm

Hello, Tropicalenvii ,

It sounds like it.

But, you will get more answers here: www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

Take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby Tropicalenvii » Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:42 am

Thank ypu Miss Aida. Unfortunately black soot covered the Love and Stay at home. Im assuming because we are in a "rough patch" and I need to do some reconcialiation work.
Tropicalenvii

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:27 pm

Hello, Tropicalenvii ,

The rough patch is indeed your obstacle/black soot. You are correct.

Sorry!
Miss Aida

Unread postby Tropicalenvii » Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:00 am

Thank you Miss Aida. You are always amazing.
Tropicalenvii

Unread postby Mysteriousleo » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:44 pm

I purchased 3 fixed and loaded Love Me Vigil Candles from Lucky Mojo and none burned all the way through. The way I used them was I lit the candle straight from the packaging and read a Psalm and Song of Solomon selection and prayed a rosary to it every morning. I also placed my petition name paper under it. Did I do something wrong? As it was my first time trying to burn a fixed candle, I thought I did something wrong, so after those candles didn't burn through, I purchased red enclosed glass vigil candles and neutralized them with Florida water and poked holes and used Love Me Annointing oil and love herbs from Lucky Mojo, and those candles have burned through completely. I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong? Why did the vigil candles work differently?
Mysteriousleo

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:39 pm

Hello, Mysteriousleo

If the fixed candles from Lucky Mojo did not burn down all the way, it could mean obstacles

The ones that you "Doctored" did burn down well because they were doctored.

So, you did the right thing (although, using Florida Water is not recommended because you could have a full blown fire)

I would have MISC light a candle for you so that you can see if there is any progress. That's a good way to monitor what is going on.

Wishing you the best

Take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby nino_x3 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:26 pm

Hey there

Let's say the person I'm trying to attract is a Libra man and i decided i wanted a Love Me candle mixed with Libra oil and the petition says John Doe Will fall in love with Jane Doe.

My question is how will the target react towards me and does the zodiac oil in general when added to a specific candle gives the target an extra kick and he will be drawn closer and closer towards me?

what happens if Aries,Libra and Mercury oils are mixed and placed into a Love me Candle?

or just Libra and Mercury oil combined
nino_x3

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:22 pm

Hello, nino_x3 ,

I absolutely cannot tell you how a spell will manifest.

That is close to impossible to predict. Only Spirit knows the answer to that

I am sorry but that's the best I can tell you.

take care
Miss Aida

• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

Return to Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells