• Advertisement
Missionary-Independent.org

It is currently Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:05 am

Thank You, Professor Porterfield of AIRR

How to contact AIRR or HP for an authentic hoodoo psychic reading, conjure consultation, or magical coaching, and how to hire a root doctor.

Thank You, Professor Porterfield of AIRR

Unread postby coastwitch » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:37 pm

I liked the Hoodoo Bible Magic book by Miss Michaele and Professor Charles Porterfield so much that I decided to schedule a reading with the Professor.

Without revealing too much about my personal situation, I will just say that it was an excellent session, and that Professor P.'s playing card readng produced a lot of insight into a certain family situation that I am dealing with. At the end of the reading, he also gave me some practical tips on how to deal with people who are not well-inentioned toward me, working on both a magical level as well as through mundane means.

I did not hire rootwork from him, as I do my own, but i booked a follow-up reading in three weeks time, to check in on how my own spell work in the matter is progressing. He was very encouraging and gave me excellent teaching as well as an accurate reading.

I give him a 5-star rating.
coastwitch
coastwitch

Re: Thank You, Professor Porterfield of AIRR

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:54 pm

Professor Porterfield was one of the founding members of AIRR and is a regular guest on the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour. If you want a sample of his reading and rootdoctoring style, listen to achived shows that feature him. He's very wise -- and a lot of fun to listen to.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby ProfessorPorterfield » Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:30 pm

Thank you so much for your kind words. I appreciate them greatly and it is my joy and honor to be able to help folks whenever I am able to. I hope that you will come also drop by and listen to my new show the Now You Know Show, which airs each week on Thursdays at 6 Pacific / 9 Eastern on the LMC Radio Network: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/lmcradionetwork .
The Now You Know Show with Professor Porterfield
ProfessorPorterfield

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:03 pm

THANK YOU Professor Porterfield for all of your help today

Professor Porterfield is a very knowledgeable, patient, kind and understanding man.

Professor Porterfield, in my humble opinion, is a SAINT!!

Aida
Miss Aida

Unread postby Merricat » Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:11 am

I recently had a reading with Professor Porterfield, and what a blessing it has been! I had a difficult and long standing issue with an ancestor and not only did he accurately read the situation, but gave me a prescription that gave me immediate relief. I feel like a chain has been lifted from my shoulders. Thank you so much for your wisdom and most of all your kindness!
Merricat

• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers, Hoodoo Psychics