• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

It is currently Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:04 pm

Hot Foot Powder Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo sachet powders and natural mineral dusts for sprinkling, blowing, and dressing papers.

Re: Hot Foot Powder Questions and Answers

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:13 pm

Hello, LuckyLarry ,

Welcome to the forum!

You could se hot foot candle, put hot foot oil on the candles, and you can blow hotfoot sachet into the wind (in his direction) while stating your command.

Here's other ways of using the powders also: www.luckymojo.com/powders.html

Wishing you the very best
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby carsan » Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:11 pm

Hi. My friend is going to hot foot her abusive husband. She is planning to lay hotfooting tricks by sprinkling it in his shoes, on his motorcycle pedals and in his food. She was going to lay these tricks for 3 or 7 consecutive days. Is that too much? Are you only supposed to lay them once, see if he makes contact and then be done with it?
carsan

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:50 pm

Hello, carsan ,

No, that's fine.

The more the better

I hope she gets great success with her spell

Take Care

SPD-HOO-HOTF
Hot Foot Sachet Powder
$5.00

Click on the blue button to order from right here in the Forum.
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby P82 » Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:01 am

so I really need to get rid of a co-worker, at a place I just started at. She is just really manipulative and really takes the fun out of our work place which is a place where we work with kids and it is meant to be fun. She also I can tell is someone who just needs to retire or quit because she is quite frustrated all the time and burned out. I mixed LM HF satchet powder with some local dirt and sprinkled it all over where she would step. Primary on the floor where we check in and check out from work. She also wears a blue soladite gemstone necklace. She said she did not now what it was until I told her, but I want to make sure that the HF powder and candle spells I do on her work and she leaves my workplace. The thing that worries me is that I forgot to annoit myself with some fiery wall of protection or get some hyssop herb and do a cleansing bath after I did it. can I still do that and protect myself before Monday?

I also want to do a figural candle ritual using her picture and a black nude female candle or clothed one, or a hot foot candle ritual as said here. http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html. I was just wondering what the difference is in using a clothed or nude figural candle and which one should be used for my purpose? Also I plan on working during a waxing moon for the 9 day one. Is that a good idea?
P82

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:52 pm

Dear P82 --

A clothed figure represents someone who is not your sex partner. A nude figure implies nudty, and thus sexuality. A plain candle will do for either. There is a lot more about figural candles and their traditional symbolisms in my book "The Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic" -- or in the various candle threads in this forum, such as this one:

Male & Female Figural Candles: Adam, Eve, Lady, Man
male-female-figural-candles-adam-eve-lady-man-t12883.html

Hot Foot spells that employ Hot Foot Powder are not very often performed with candles, unless you wish to oil and then dust the candles.

Hot Foot Powder is used in contact magic.

SPD-HOO-HOTF
Hot Foot Sachet Powder
$5.00

Click on the blue button to order from right here in the Forum.

For more examples on how to use powders in general see the "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" web page on Sachet Powders:
http://luckymojo.com/powders.html
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby P82 » Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:57 pm

Thanks Miss Cat :) love your products btw and your articles.

So also about the hyssop bath, can I still do it to protect myself before Monday?

And also anoint myself with fiery wall of protection?
P82

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:35 am

Hello, P82 ,

Hyssop is for forgiveness (not protection) so, you would take one bath before the Hot Foot spell and one after the Hot Foot work.

Read more about different uses of hyssop here:

http://herb-magic.com/hyssop.html

Of course, definitely YES, use your protection always!!

Wishing you GREAT success
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby P82 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:41 am

Hi Miss Aida,

So would annointing my self with protection oil or firey wall of protection oil be sufficiant?

Thank you in advance. All ya all's advice is most helpful. I got the inkling to do some sort of protection because right after I laid the trick where she checks out I felt this prickly tension in my right leg.
P82

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:48 am

Hello, P82,

The reason we recommend cleaning after Hot Foot or other cursing work is that one may have acted from base motives or gone against the will of God.

The reason we recommend protection work after Hot Foot or other cursing work is that one's enemy may stike back.

As far as that feeling you had, please also make sure that this is not something medical going on with you (don't just dismiss it as a Spiritual sign). It could most certainly be spiritual but, better safe than sorry

But, if you want more than the protection oil: Do what's in your heart.

So, if you feel that the oil is not enough, try some of these spells:

http://www.luckymjo.com/protectionspells.html

I hope this helps

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby P82 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:14 pm

Hi Miss Aida, oh it was definetly not medical :) this feeling was definetly something spirtual worthy.

You are awesome thank you so much for the spells.
P82

Unread postby alwaysgrateful83 » Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:18 pm

I've been reading up on Hot Foot Powder and was hoping I could double check a few things for clarity as I'm struggling to find the info on the existing threads.

If someone is laying down tricks to 'hotfoot' someone out of their life will the target also hotfoot out of the lives of those they are also linked too in the family/social circle? Or just the persons who lays down the tricks?
I don't want the person leaving other family or friends lives just mine as they are not causing issues to others.

Second question. Should protection (such as fiery wall of protection) be done for the whole family/home or should the person doing the tricks be the one who needs to do it for themselves?

Thank you

Alwaysgrateful83
alwaysgrateful83

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:59 pm

Hello, alwaysgrateful83 ,

No, it's just the target (but make sure you state this when laying your tricks. Make the intention very clear)

protection is for you, simply in case your enemy -- the one whom you have hotfooted -- strikes back at you. And, if you want to be nice, protect the family also!

Wishing you the very best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby conjuress » Wed May 11, 2016 4:55 pm

I need to get my tenant to move as soon as possible. I don't want anything bad to happen to them -Just move out. I don't know which is less harmful, a vinegar bottle spell or hotfoot power in front of their door and in shoes??
conjuress

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed May 11, 2016 10:44 pm

conjuress, you already asked this question in another part of the forum -- in the "conditions" section, under bad tenants. I will not and cannot reply in two places. Your reply is in the other thread, the one you opened first.

hot-foot-evict-move-out-roommates-tenants-guests-neighbors-t9749-360.html#p355124

I realize you are new here, but please understand that this place has been online for eight years, hosts thousands of members, tens of thousands of topics, and hundreds of thousands of posts, and in order to keep it useful and searchable, everything is according to topic. Do not post the same query twice under two different topic headings within a few minutes, as that wastes our time. If you keep it up, you will get a board warning ... and when folks do it three times, they generally are banned from posting.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby conjuress » Sat May 14, 2016 4:42 pm

Hi catherineyronwode,
Sorry about the double posting. :oops: Won't happen again. I wasn't thinking -just getting desperate about my situation and thought it would take a while to get an answer. Thank you so much for the advice. I plan to Hot foot them tonight or tomorrow. :) One question though, its three people living there, the Mom and 2 older teens. Should I say all three names or just the mom? Do I say there full names? Or will first names be enough?
conjuress

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat May 14, 2016 8:18 pm

Hello, conjures,

You say the full names of everyone that you want to hotfoot out

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby nicrwill28 » Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:43 pm

Hi I just bought hot foot powder and oil. I'm trying to get this woman out of my targets life. What are some good places to put the powder and oil? I need all the suggestions I can get I'm new here.
nicrwill28

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:05 pm

nicrwill28

This HITAP page will tell you a whole lot about Hot Footing, both with the powder and the oil:

http://luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

In addition, there are 7 pages in this thread, and if you read from page 1 up to here, you will learn even more about the traditional usages of these products.

Good luck
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Rosewood » Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:04 am

Hi,

Just a quick question or two.

How long after laying out hotfoot powder will it remain effective? When my target is in town she parks her car on the grass right outside the family home she stays at (she also stays at another home of relatives, but that is impossible for me to do something there and go unnoticed.) I can't get access to the doorstep. At best I can sprinkle some right in front of the locked gate that leads to pathway to the door and all the way to where she usually parks and has to walk.

The problem is that I don't know exactly when she will be there next. It could be as long as 3 days after I've sprinkled the powder. If I also throw hotfoot powder or banishing oil over the wall, will that work even though she won't necessarily walk there? There is also some pretty nice cracks and a small hole in the wall around the property that can allow me to spray some oil or such through it with a syringe (for example) without notice. In other words I don't need to risk my hand being seen throwing something into the yard.

As for the other house she stays at when she's in town. This is very near where my man now lives and makes it easy for her to go see him when I am not around. She is the reason he moved out of here over a year ago in the first place after we had a huge argument when he refused to stand up for me to her and lost it with me when I stood up for myself. :( I need this evil bitch out of our lives.

Will the hotfoot powder lose its power if it took up to 3 days for her to walk over it? Or will it still work as long as it is still there along with the intent? How much will it matter if the wind blows it around a bit?

As I stated in the vinegar jar thread, she is not into him. Only his wallet and I am fed up after years of this crap. I feel we can never have a real future as long as he throws money after her to the point where he sometimes can't pay his property taxes and falls months behind at times.
Rosewood

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:28 pm

Hello, Rosewood,

The powder will not lose it's power or strength. The problems are:

Wind, rain, etc., can take the powder away.

So, that's the problem.

If you have consistent dry calm weather and nobody walks over it, and nobody drives over it, then it's good to go. But, what are the percentages of that happening? Low percentage.

So, like I had said, that's the problem

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Justher98 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:32 pm

Is there any way to tell if you've stepped through hotfoot powder?
Justher98

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:04 am

Hello, Justher98 ,

Well, if you feel the urge to leave, then you've hotfooted yourself!

Just spray your shoes/feet with Florida water, salt water (use either Kosher Salt or sea salt), whiskey, or ammonia

And state that you cleanse yourself from any crossings

www.luckymojo.com/floridakanangawater.html

www.luckymojo.com/ammonia.html

Wishing you the best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Kodamaoi » Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:43 pm

So I want to be sure I'll be doing this right if it comes down to it.
My ex is emotionally abusive and a major gaslighter who is a spoilt brat that everyone enables. He lives with his gf while his eldest, he has sole custody of her, has been living with his parents for the last 2 years. I unfortunately share a child with him but I do not think it is in her best interest to see him as much as she does as she acts out at school on the days he drops her off (I have numerous incident reports to show it). It has now gotten to the point where parents are complaining and my daughter is one step away from getting kicked out of the school. I'm livid. I can't have a normal conversation about it without him getting extremely defensive. He's the one who left the relationship but acts like I'm the one that left. He also has accused me of everything under the sun that he does to me but is in complete denial over. I want to move out of state next year to give my daughter a better future and unfortunately the way the laws are in this state, you need consent from the other parent to do so. He has already refused the fantastic deal I offered him because he's a controlling a-hole. So now I'm facing having to take him to court which will cost a pretty penny that neither him or I have.
I have done a freezer spell on him which seems to have stopped his texts to me about stuff she says (unfortunately she lies a lot) and doesn't go off the deep end when I bring up a problem. My daughter has recently told me on more than one occasion that she'd rather spend time with me on certain days when he picks her up.
After the recent and extremely stressful situation with her school which is not resolved yet, I'm not seeing the benefit of her seeing him as much as she does. I do not think he's a positive influence or understands how a child her age perceives his actions (dumping her at his parents on a night he has her so he can go to the movies, when he has the rest of the week to go to the movies).
I'm currently doing a skull candle to get him to agree to letting her move out of state with me and not fight me in court over it. He also never offers to help with anything and when I've asked him to split costs of her education, he always claims he's broke when he's not.
But I'm starting to feel like I may have to hotfoot him so he doesn't have a chance to ruin her like he has his oldest child. I don't see how his presence in her life is beneficial. He isn't a stable person and doesn't think of his kids or their needs. He's your typical uncle dad. He doesn't pay enough child support, and he always puts his lifestyle ahead of his kids. I don't think he adds anything to my daughter's life since he's an overgrown child himself.
So if I go the hotfoot route, when I pray over the intention, I would definitely include to have him go away from me and my daughter correct? If I include in that intention that he will give me legal and physical custody on his way out, will the hotfooting cover this too or will I have to do commanding work as well? Honestly I feel like hotfooting his house, the entrance to my house, and his work. He's actually a really ugly person and so is his family.
Kodamaoi

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:02 pm

Hello, Kodamaoi ,

Wow, that is just terrible.

But your spell plan sounds very good.

Also, please have our daughter see a therapist. It would be wise to find out exactly what he's doing to her to make her act this way. I have a very suspicious mind but, you said that he's childish. That concerns me.

Therapy can't hurt but can help

Wishing you great success with your spell and your life as well as your daughter's

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Kodamaoi » Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:16 pm

Thanks!
I had to have a meeting with her school because of parent complaints. So I had to attend with my ex. I wasn't happy about it. She saw a counselor for the first time on friday and I'm hoping it helps her. He found out also on friday that I don't like him and acted all hurt. Today he was very subdued almost sad, and then tried to argue with me about the fact he couldn't miss work to see the counselor at her request. However he has no issue missing work for the wedding trip his gf is paying for. Seeing a lawyer tomorrow. Then deciding from there what to do and what I can do. I'm thinking of enrolling the help of a rootworker for this purpose to make it potent. Also am getting into the habit of doing protection work for myself and my child.
Kodamaoi

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:49 pm

Hello, Kodamaoi ,

Good for you!

Protections spells are so helpful.

Please keep us posted

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Cupcake » Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:39 am

Hi all. I haven't posted in a while but I have a question regarding hot foot powder.

There's been a guy who's been trying to talk to me but I don't like him in that way and I am cutting off all communication. Like the coward he is, he continued to call me bad names and text me.

I get a knock on my door late last night and it's the police. the crazy man took out a emergency protective order against me. I couldn't believe it. I seem to have bad luck with boys. He has lied stating I've been harassing him for three weeks. I want to get him for this false statement but I really want him to stay away from me.

I have hot foot powder. I wrote a petition paper with his name on it and I wrote leave town, stay away around it. I put hot foot powder on the paper, folding it away from me and into a bottle. I went to the river and tossed the bottle. I heard a splash and didn't look back. I'm hoping this works.

Now I have to stay away from the store I frequent until Monday because he works next to it.

this man lied on me stating that I'm harassing him but he texted me last night. I've blocked him from texting and calling.

I just wanted to make sure I'm doing the right thing. This is pretty scary. I have sage for protection. My fiery wall of protection is used up but I still have the bottle containing the herbs. I contacted a psychic friend about the situation as well hoping for insight.

Thank you
Cupcake

Unread postby Sister Jean » Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:12 pm

Hello Cupcake,

Oh wow, what a bottomdweller this guy is! I'm sorry he's doing all these crazy things. I think your work with the Hot Foot powder was spot-on. You mentioned you are working with sage for protection, but you should also CALL THE POLICE.

I've been stalked before and is it NOT OK. Use the magic in addition to this real-world action; if you're scared, report him to the police, that's all there is to it.

Keep all the messages you get from him so you can show them to the police as proof, if needed. Blocking him is an excellent idea; make sure to block him on all your social media as well.

Check out this page for more magical protection: http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Stay safe, and keep us posted!
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite, St. Martha, Bone Mama!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Cupcake » Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:53 pm

Hi and thank you for your reply. Okay i was hoping I did it correctly. He's crazy. I can't stand people like this.

I called the police and told them he is stalking me and he knows where I live. They said if he lied to the court about me threatening him, he will be in trouble for committing perjury. Yes I blocked him from social media.

I'm staying far, far away and keeping the police nearby. Thank you again.
Cupcake

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:14 am

Cupcake,

Oh my God, this is horrible. He sounds psychopathic.

Yes, you used the Hot Foot Powder very well.

If you have the empty Fiery Wall Oil bottle with the herbs still in, add some slightly warmed up cooking oil (any kind), about 1/4 the bottle full, and let it set. Pray over it Psalms 91. It will carry you on until you can get more full strength oil as we make it.

Post a prayer for safety at the Crystal Silence League.

Also request a free emergency light for protection from MISC.

I am praying for your safety and security.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Iamabeliever » Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:57 am

Ok..so I made a vinegar jar for my ex and this new **tch, and I would like to hotfoot her. Can I do a separate jar and put her picture and hotfoot powder in the jar? What other ingredients should I put in the jar? I do know where she works but going to the store may cause problems because she knows who I am. Another question: which is more effective..putting hotfoot in the jar with her picture or putting it directly around her area?
Iamabeliever

Unread postby loabeliever » Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:57 am

My personal preference, others may do it differently :i would do a jar- and also go to her area of work late hours of the night ( for obvious reasons, so she or no one else see's or suspects what you are doing )and try to get the jar as close to her as possible. Meaning if there's a tree you can bury the jar in the ground, or bury it in the bushes after working it for a number of days 7/9/13 your wish. An than i would sprinkle hotfoot powder around the door area calling out her name and speaking your desire so when she comes in contact the spirit will guide her out of your and your ex's life by hotfooting her. Good Luck.
loabeliever

Unread postby Iamabeliever » Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:07 pm

She works @ a store (truck stop)..which is actually open 24-7, so It would be hard to bury the jar in the store yard without someone seeing me. Any other suggestions...also do I add other ingredients to the jar if I decide to go that route?
Iamabeliever

Unread postby loabeliever » Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:26 pm

You would add other ingredients- read thru the thread you will get more ideas. There's a whole thread on deploying tricks- go thru thread see what you can do and do that.
loabeliever

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:24 pm

Thank you, loabeliever for helping Iamabeliever,

The page for deployment is:

www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

You can add other ingredients, of course. Pins, needle, razor blades, etc.

As loabeliever said, read the pages here

Wishing you the best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Iamabeliever » Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:55 pm

Thanks Miss Aida and loabeliever. I have another question: my ex still has his mail come to the house, I have some come to me oil..can I put little dabs of oil on his mail (he comes to pick up his mail once a wk most of the time)?
Iamabeliever

PostThis post was deleted by Sister Jean on Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:09 pm.
Reason: posted under incorrect thread

Unread postby Cupcake » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:10 am

Hi thank you so much cat! I will add the oil to my fiery wall of protection. I will post a prayer and request a free emergency light. I went to file a preliminary protective order against him. I go to court in two weeks. Thank you again. It's comforting to know people care.
Cupcake

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:54 pm

Hello, Iamabeliever ,

You have to be very careful with the oils as they are conspicuous.

We prefer dusting with powders: www.luckymojo.com/powders.html

But, if in a bind, you would use a VERY little itty bitty dab. Still a little risky because it's detectable

I hope this helps

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Cupcake » Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:29 am

Hi all just wanted to give an update.

Well I had court and I have to go back next week for a continuance. I just want it to be over. The guy was there and he lied of course saying I've been threatening him and he has stuff on his phone. I did say bad things back to him but he did it first. I dont want him to get away with this. I don't have any messages because I erased them. I just wanted him to stay away from me. I never thought it would come to this. I do have proof of him lying stating that I harassed him for weeks. I have a recording of him. So next week we are bringing our phones. I'm scared and he even told the judge that he said he would hurt me and she didn't say anything. What gives. It's so unfair and I'm just sad about all of this.
Cupcake

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:04 pm

Hello, Cupcake,

I am so sorry that it has come to this.

If you have galangal root, it could help significantly in court when you speak:

www.herb-magic.com/little-john-to-chew.html

Also, please pray to the Just judge.

Wishing you the very very best and a favorable outcome
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Cupcake » Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:13 am

Hi thank you so much Miss Aida you always help me. Okay I will have to buy some. I have to go to court monday and may not receive it in time. I did a freezer spell on him yesterday. I hope that helps. He's been telling people lies about me and telling my neighbors. they know he's crazy though. One of my neighbors said the same thing Ms cat said that he may be a psychopath. you said to pray to the Just Judge. I'll search the forum about it. Thank you again. love and light to you
Cupcake

Unread postby Cupcake » Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:53 am

Hi everyone just wanted to keep you all posted. Well i had a different judge which is what they always do here. I'm pissed off because the stupid judge dismissed the case. It's what i expect. And the crazy guy even went to lie and take out a order again but I found out he didn't from the clerk. not sure what to do. But I want revenge on this guy and I want him to move out of the country
Cupcake

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:58 pm

Hello Cupcake,

How utterly infuriating, I'm so sorry. If no one has suggested it yet, I think a good move would be to do some Reversing work on this guy as well as a beef tongue spell to shut him up so he'll stop wagging his tongue and telling all these lies.

You can read about beef tongue spells on the Court Case products page:

http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html#beeftongue

You can read about Reversing products here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

That page also covers how to perform a mirror box spell, which sounds like the perfect punishment for this psycho. Put him in that mirror box, and all the bad stuff he has been doing to you will be reflected back on him forever. Bury it in the graveyard, and the spirits will keep watch over his crazy a**.

You can read more about mirror boxes and ask questions about them at this thread:

mirror-spells-and-mirror-box-spells-questions-and-answers-t2140.html

In the meantime, keep your protection up and stay safe!

Take care.
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Cupcake » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:11 pm

Thank you so much Sister Jean! I really appreciate it. Yes I will do the reversing work and beef tongue spell. Thank you.
Cupcake

PostThis post was deleted by paintedsmoke24 on Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:50 am.

Unread postby paintedsmoke24 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:51 am

Hello,

I have a quick question after reading the entire thread (sorry if the information was already somewhere, I haven't find it):

The Hot Foot oil -- can it be used instead of Hot Foot powder?

It would be easier for me to lay the oil where the person will step in than the powder. And anointing door knobs and motorbike .

Thank you in advance for your help,
paintedsmoke24

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:20 pm

paintedsmoke24 --

You really ought to ask that question in the Hot Foot Oil thread -- but, in short, yes and no.

NO: You cannot use Hot Foot Oil in place of the powder on papers or bed sheets; it will stain them. Furthermore, pouring Hot Foot Oil on the ground is a needlessly expensive and wasteful way to work and unless the place you are pouring it is already very oily, it is quite likely to be seen. The use of powders in dirt is traditional because it is cheap, powerful, and INVISIBLE when properly done. Get the powder, mix it with local soil, and scatter it near the parked motor bike.

YES, You should already be using Hot Foot Oil, not as a "substitute" for the powder, but as the oil itself -- on objects made of metal or wood, such as door knobs or motor bikes.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby paintedsmoke24 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:54 am

Thank you for your answer Miss Cat!
For the bike it would be quite straightforward but there is another place I need to lay this and its a marble like stair (cleaned very often because on a fancy spot).
I know there's a gathering one evening and would like to place some oil where I know every single target would step on that same evening. I will make a test first to see if I could put these oils in a sprayer (though it's a bit thick),it would be very handy to make sure I place it everywhere.
I am sorry I have posted my question here but couldn't find (surprinsingly,as I checked twice) the hot foot oil thread. Maybe I need new glasses :)
Thank you again for your help.
paintedsmoke24

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:01 pm

paintedsmoke24 ,

The Hot Foot Oil thread is here:

hot-foot-oil-questions-and-answers-t9566.html

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby paintedsmoke24 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:55 pm

Thank you Miss Cat!
paintedsmoke24

Unread postby Aurayellow56 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:59 pm

On June 3rd I let a friend come and stay with me as she needed a place to stay. My invitation was that she could for a short time with the goal of her getting a place of her own. In just a few days it seems i invited a 34 year old teenager who is so negative in her thinking that i smudge my home daily. I see a side of her i never saw before and while i expected akwardness with learning tonlive together she is spiritually draining. I decided to hot foot powder the situation. As she kept sleeping on my couch I took a small bottle, placed my petition within then filled it with hot foot powder, sealing it with black candle wax and stuffed it in the back of my couch. The day i did this she has not slept on my couch since. I prayed over the hot foot powder with my intent and it worked. I placed hot foot powder outside where she crosses over daily and since has started to look to find a place to move. Hot foot powder works and I thank Lucky Mojo for your guidance, information that is helping me in a very difficult situation. Learning, listening to every instruction is enabling success with this spell. I am grateful.
Aurayellow56

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:27 pm

Hello, Aurayellow56 ,

I am so sorry that this is happening to you. It happens a lot to many people. You give an inch and they take a mile....

But, thrilled that your bottle is working!!

Take care of yourself.

And I hope she moves out soon!!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby TwoCrows » Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:20 pm

Hello, I have a quick question today regarding hot foot powder. I apologize if this question was already asked and answered in this thread, I simply did not have time to read all of it right now. I laid down some hot foot powder on the back steps of the local general store with the intention to drive away an enemy who works there so that I can shop without any grief. The target's name was clearly called and their spirit powder was included in the mix, so I am not concerned about it affecting any unintended target. However, the powder was deployed two days before the target's next work day. If someone swept the steps before the target steps in the powder, would the trick be dead already? In thinking about it, I feel like the steps would have to be spiritually cleansed to remove the trick... but I know brooms themselves carry purification powers, so I am just not sure whether I need to go reapply tonight or not. Thank you for reading!
TwoCrows

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:02 pm

Hello, TwoCrows ,

You're absolutely right!

If it were swept away with a broom, it is no more!

I would definitely reapply it again. Better safe than sorry!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby TwoCrows » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:46 pm

Thank you, Miss Aida. I really appreciate the super quick response! I am gonna lay down a fresh mess, for sure.
TwoCrows

Unread postby Aurayellow56 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:54 pm

Hello Miss Aida,

Thank you for responding as you did. I was thrilled when I read your response. As it turns out, she is leaving on June 30th and moving out of the city. I had put some hot foot powder in her shoe and laid it where she walked into the bedroom she stays in. I avoided the area plus I never go in her room. She is leaving and will be doing a thorough cleansing of my home. I smudge my kitchen and living room often and have started to wash things down with sea salt and my floors with ammonia (I love this for germ killing properties too and a little goes a long way). The speed and haste that this worked is fantastic!

My nerves are a bit shot with this girl and her negativity. It's been pretty rough and I have started some warfare within my home for the negativity she just leaves. I'm a huge lover of candles and anointing. My favourite magic.

Thanks for all your help Lucky Mojo. I am still quite new to casting but have learned so much that I know I am on the right path.

Aurayellow56 loves you lots Lucky Mojo.
Aurayellow56

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:07 pm

Aurayellow56 !!

CONGRATS!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby cinnamongirl9 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:43 pm

I've just performed my Hotfoot ritual against my annoying, disruptive, lying co-worker. To the back of his printed picture i had lint roller papers used on his chair, I got a small hair or two... he is a man with short hair, so that was a bit difficult. I know the instructions didn't say to get personal concerns but i love that stuff. I did the candle burning every night as instructed. Now i just burned the picture/ lint papers with pins and it burned perfectly to ashes!

My idea is to flush away the pins and powder/ ashes in the toilet at my work. To further signify flushing him away, making him leave my workplace. Does this make sense or is it just not the right thing to do? It makes logical sense to me. If it is not right, can i throw it into the ocean over my left shoulder and walk away? Does that count? The ocean is very easy for me to get to.

I was even nice with my intention "so & so you will leave *workplace* and get a better job somewhere else" I don't hate him, he just needs to go and get away from me. No one wants him there now he is like an annoying puppy in a room of older cats.

Also, I was able to put the HF powder right where he will walk over it, in our office to sit at his chair, just his desk area... he absolutely has walked over it, and no one noticed, honestly, the cleaning people barely vacuum so it would be overlooked. I took the HF oil and got it on his phone (we use it all day), his monitor, mouse, keyboard and did a banishing pentacle and reverse circle around it, on his blotter with the oil. So I think I did a thorough job. I also got Boss Fix on my managers phone, keyboard etc. and on the doors as I walked out, I will continue doing this. No one notices the little things I do!
cinnamongirl9

Unread postby Sister Jean » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:01 am

Hello cinnamongirl9,

If you got the Hot Foot spell kit, the instructions should tell you what to do with the remnants left over from the spell. If not, I'd recommend throwing them over your left shoulder not into the ocean, but into a river that's flowing away from your place of work.

http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Sounds like you did some great work! Good luck to you.
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to Sachet Powders in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells