• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Newsletter

It is currently Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:27 pm

Suggestions For Success In Competitive Sports and Pageants

Re: Conjure for a figure skater

Unread postby aura » Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:57 am

Hi Harley Quinn,

Don't pass the Feverfew and Rosemary in your mix: it will help you avoid the accidents and help your instructions be listened to as well as protect. Also make sure not use the ''I Can You Can't'' in your case since you have to work as a successful team for the routines to give you all the best benefit.

If you have any five finger grass, you can sprinkle it over the area where you'll be doing your routine during the show. You could also put a weak tea of it into a mister bottle and spray down the area and/or your team-mates clothing. It should help your new teammates from being overly clutzy when it counts (like when you're pirouetting at the top of the stack ;) ).

For your confidence and nervousness, Tranquility and Crown of Success combined and used to oil your feet and head prior to the performance might well be a useful combination.

Blessings and best of luck.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Harley Quinn » Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:22 am

Thanks for your reply! Obviously I cant carry the mojo bag with me during the performance, so did you mean make all these things as a tea to spritz myself before practice and performance?
Harley Quinn

Unread postby aura » Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:50 am

That would be a good way to work, yes ;) It is worth making a mojo with the items that you keep in your locker and/or equipment bag as well however.
Forum Moderator

Re: Suggestions For Mojo for Success In a Competitive Sport

Unread postby Harley Quinn » Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:49 am

I got hurt in a cheer accident my freshman year of college. It is now 3 years later and I joined a pro squad. We perform on concrete so im a little "mental" about things. Like, my head knows exactly how to to a backhandspring (backflip), but I cant seem to throw it, I get anxiety its so weird even though Ive done it so many times. I'm the flyer in pyramids too. I was very good in high school and in college before I got hurt. Same thing my head knows exactly what to do but my body just feels anxious and intimidated and ive become "sloppy" and when I need to twist out of my stunts, my body turns too early before I even leave their heands, I land crooked. Sorry if I dont make sense here but basically my body isnt doing what my head knows it should do. I practice my twist downs into a foam pit at the gym all the time and they are perfect. Its not the people lifting me either. Its me and Im so frustrated. So I guess I was wondering, should I get the following powders to help my situation?

Victory, master, crown of success, st john the conqueror, queen elizabeth, and tranquility? I was thinking of mixing them up and sprinkeling the mix in my shoes before practice and performances.

I posted in another thread about making a mojo bag for safety. Should I put some of these powders in that mojo bag? How should I need to pray over my mix and mojo bag? I noticed many people either light a candle or burn incense. Im sorry, Im just new I dont know how all of this works exactly. But I do believe it can work, I mean I wouldnt waste my money on products if I didn't believe this will help. I just want to make sure I do this correctly
Harley Quinn

Re: Suggestions For Mojo for Success In a Competitive Sport

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:33 am

Hi, Harley Quinn --

I like your mixture and would add one thing to it -- Crucible of Courage.

OIL-HOO-CRUC
Crucible of Courage Oil
$6.00

The name kinda says it all, but this formula contains herbs and roots that increase one's bravery.

Best of luck.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: Suggestions For Success In Competitive Sports and Pageants

Unread postby Zora » Sat May 05, 2012 6:51 pm

I'm looking for suggestions, other then a mojo, for my son who plays football and wrestles. He's trying for college scholarship. Right now he's just average and has increased his training. He wants to be the 'dark horse' of the team this year. He's not allowed to wear any jewelry or anything like that and carrying a mojo would be very difficult for him. I am thinking of putting LM oils or powders in his shoes. Any suggestions of combinations to go with Crown of Success? Also should we do a honey jar for the schools he's interested in?
Thank you St. Expedite for prayers answered!
Zora

Building muscle mass?

Unread postby Luckbewithme876 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:46 am

Sorry if this is in the wrong place. I wasn't sure where to post it so if it belongs somewhere else, feel fre to move it. :)

I know there's a Mojo for losing weight, but I was wondering if there's a way to take it further? Is it possible to use Conjure to help build muscle mass? And if there is, is there a way to place this on someone else?
Thank you to St. Dymphna!
Luckbewithme876

Re: Building muscle mass?

Unread postby MaryBee » Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:27 am

I would work with Crown of Success, Crucible of Courage and Power products. You can get the bath crystals of each of these products, mix them together, pray that whoever uses them will have success in weight lifting/bodybuidling, and add a pinch to the load of the laundry rinse water of his/her clothes. That will dress them for success.

You can also wash the floor with the bath crystals dissolved in hot water. Or get the dressing oils and dab them inside the person's shoes, especially their athletic shoes. Pray as you go.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby aura » Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:43 am

Hi Luckbewithme876,

in addition to MaryBee's excellent advice and suggested prayers, you may also want to consider using those in conjunction John the Conqueror products. A whole one oiled with Nature oil and hidden in the targer person's gym bag could pack quite a punch.

Forum Moderator

Unread postby Luckbewithme876 » Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:01 am

Thanks guys. I will definitely try those. :)

In addition to that, I was thinking of using the Blessing spell on the Blessing supplies page? Would that be helpful as well? What if I cast it in favor of another person?

There's another issue I wanted to ask about. I've recently started taking martial-arts classes again. Besides the methods you guys have already mentioned, would petitioning St. Michael be a good idea? I assumed he would the St to go to as he is the leader of the armies of Heaven and patron of policemen.
Thank you to St. Dymphna!
Luckbewithme876

Unread postby aura » Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:20 am

Hi Luckbewithme876,

working with St. Michael in conjunction with your martial arts training (particularly if you are a policeman!) can work very well.

In the spell kits, it may be more to the benefit of the Muscle-Person if you use the Crown of Success or John the Conqueror kit. Here are the links to their web pages:
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-crown-of-success.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-john-the-conqueror.html

Forum Moderator

Unread postby BrianKennedy » Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:44 pm

Thanks for raising this topic. It is something I was wondering about too. I do Brazilian Jiujitsu and have my first tournament coming up. I wanted something to help me out and this thread helps out quite a bit.

take care,
Brian
BrianKennedy

Unread postby aura » Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:43 am

Hi Brian,

here is another thread you may want to look through as well:

protection-oil-questions-and-answers-t17776.html

(a short portion of the thread about half-way down deals with the use of protection oil in contact sports)
Forum Moderator

Helping a young baseball player

Unread postby StinkyRufus » Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:11 am

My son is a great baseball player and REALLY loves the game! He wants to play for his high school team next year and hopes to go farther. He's 13 and has been playing on competitive travel teams for the past four years and has been treated poorly by his coaches...it's been one problem after another and it has hurt his confidence in his ability.

What can I do to help him? I need something for his success, confidence, and to make the "bad" coaches treat him well and give him more opportunity to shine.

Thanks!

StinkyRufus
StinkyRufus

Re: Helping a young baseball player

Unread postby Mama Micki » Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:21 am

Crown of Success and John the Conqueror (the root and also oil, powder, mojo) would help him. You could get a Crown of Success and/or John the Conqueror spell kit also.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Re: Helping a young baseball player

Unread postby StinkyRufus » Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:33 am

Can I buy him the mojo hand bags and give them to him? Can I just put them in his bag without him knowing?

Sorry for my ignorance...I grew up in the South and heard my relatives talk about root doctors but I really don't know how to use it or how it works.
StinkyRufus

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:01 pm

StinkyRufus --

Your thread has been merged into the longer thread on this topic. Please read from the beginning to see what has been discussed on this topic over the past couple of years.

Now, to your specific question: If he will carry a mojo bag, you can certainly buy him one. You can also work on his behalf without him exactly knowing about it, by washing his clothes with a pinch of the relevant bath crystals in the laundry rinse water, or adding a dop of the appropriate oil to any hare-care products he may use. You can blend or mix oils with other oils and bath crystals with other bath crustals. If you are curious about any of the products, go to the section of the forum that deals with that type or form of product (oils, baths, ncense, etc.) and then look for the item bearing that name (e.g. Victory Oil Questions and answers).

For instance, here are a few of the types of products that others have suggested above:

BCR-HOO-POWE
Power Bath Crystals
$5.00

BCR-HOO-VICT
Victory Bath Crystals
$5.00

BCR-HOO-CROW
Crown of Success Bath Crystals
$5.00

You can order these right here in the forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart buttons.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby StinkyRufus » Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:13 pm

OK...I'll check these out and give them a try. Thanks!
StinkyRufus

Help with winning fashion competitions

Unread postby MissBec » Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:59 am

This is a bit long only to give background information. I actually have three specific questions which are indicated in the post.

I wasn't too sure where to put this, as my query doesn't really match any of the categories, so please move the topic as appropriate.

I regularly compete in fashion competitions. It's a little like a cross between a pageant (only because you have to actually appear on stage in the clothes) and Project Runway (as fashion is actually what is being judged, not so much looks). I compete mainly for the prize money (hence why I put this in the "money" category) and the promotion it gives my small business. The competitions are taken very seriously by most competitors, and winning can be tough.

I put countless hours into the physical side of these competitions, and now I would like as much of a "spiritual" push as I possible can.

I have a lot of LM products which I think could be useful (Queen Elizabeth root, QE powder, Look Me Over bath crystals/oil, the entire attraction range, Influence Oil, various money drawing oils/incenses/crystals, Blessing Oil, candles in most colours, John the Conqueror root, Victory Oil, Fast Luck Oil, Follow Me Boy Oil, VanVan Oil, Crown of Success Oil).

I am planning on ordering lodestones, lodestone powder, Look Me Over incense/sachet powder, I Can/You Can't Oil, along with any other useful spiritual items.

I was thinking of dedicating an altar to this (I dedicate a lot of my actual spare time to this hobby, so why not an altar) and performing all of my work there. Works I was planning on doing include -

- A general honey jar for sweetening judges (QUESTION #1 - It is different judges for most competitions, and I will not know who they are, so is this inadvisable?....I was just wanting to generally "sweeten" my chances and was thinking of writing "all judges in all competitions will favour me").
- Setting a lodestone to draw in my goal (I plan on winning at least $100,000 in total in these competitions within five years....some competitions actually have $100,000 prizes!!!).
- Smudging my outfits (carefully) with incenses (Look Me Over, I Can You Can't, Victory Oil) and storing the outfits underneath the altar before competitions.
- Wearing powders and incenses at the competion (QUESTION #2 - There are so many products I can think of! Which LM ones would you go with?) and dusting my entry forms with the powders.
- Using competition advertising flyers on my altar, and using them to help "draw in" a victory at that specific competition.

QUESTION #3 - I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on what could help me. Are there any other rituals/products you would perform/use?
MissBec

Re: Help with winning fashion competitions

Unread postby Mama Micki » Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:03 am

Attraction, Victory, Wealthy Way, Look Me Over, and Influence would be my choices. Since, as you say, the judges are different every time, I don't know if a honey jar would be advisable.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Success in Soccer Tryouts

Unread postby tribaby789 » Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:39 pm

Hello,

My daughter is trying out for the soccer team at her school in 2 weeks. Next week is the open gym. SHe has been playing soccer since age 4. She played travel for the last 4 years. Her current coach is the schools jv coach but that doesn't mean anything. He is very competitive and picks only the best. If this were just a girl team she would have no problem. Unfortunately in the middle school, it is boys and girls and they mostly pick boys. There are 40 spots total between the boys and the girls and there are about 120 kids trying out. She wants to make the team so bad. Is there anything that will help her stand out and do her best?

I know I do not have time to order anything so please tell me what I can do/use to help her make the team with what I have. I have crown of sucess oil, look me over oil, love me oil, Stay with me , stop gossip , influence oil and waiting for attraction oil to come in.

Can I mix the influence, crown of sucess and look me over oil and attraction (if it comes in in time) in a spray bottle and spray her cleats?

Should I also spray her hair in the morning(unfortunatley tryouts are after school- I don't know how long the affects will work).

Or should I burn a candle with the oils? What color ? I have red, pink, white and green small brithday candles that I use on my honey jars

Should I light a candle or dress her with the oils daily when tryouts start or start now.

I heard of making a mojo bag but again with this short notice(just found out yesterday) I don't have much time. Plus she will not be allowed to wear anything on her at tryouts so a charm or mojo bag is out unless I slip it in her bag.

If there are anyother ideas, I am open. Just has to be with stuff I already have as it takes too long for the order to ship.

Thanks so much for all your help. I truly appreciate it
tribaby789

Unread postby j82 » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:27 pm

tribaby789,

As a fellow HS soccer player I wish her the best luck! I would use crown of success put it on the crown of her head to be successful. take some of the oil crown of success, influence and look me over and put it on her socks and a little on the shoe strings dont put it on the bottom of the shoes due to slipping. In two days starts a new moon I would start now burning white candles dressed with the oil with the couches name on it praying to influence him to pick her. you can start a honey jar on him, or if not enough time wrap his name up with the petition and stick it into your sugar bowl to sweeten him to her and pick her as a player. Have LM set a crown of success candle about 5 to 6 days before the try outs so it is burning when she plays and after she plays and supports her and them picking her. Best of luck!
j82

Unread postby tribaby789 » Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:16 am

Thanks for the quick reply. I have small white spiral birthday candles. Can I put the 3 oils on them and burn them on a saucer? Since they are so small and spiral I can not write on them. Should I put the petition under the saucer. I think a honey jar may be too slow since it is 2 weeks away. My husband is against all this so instead of using our sugar bowl can I put sugar in a cup and then put the petition in there and hide it? Does she need to use the sugar
tribaby789

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:09 pm

Hello, tribaby789,

I am sorry to say that this would not be an effective spell. Tiny candles that burn for a few minutes and unable to hold a petition on them.

There's not enough time to take this petition to the spirit world. I only use birthday candles (and I rarely do this) if it is just to back up other candle work or as a fortifier after a spell. BUT only if I have no other candles and it is an emergency.

You're trying too many quick substitutes. That's not a very good foundation for effective spellwork.

Your last sentence is incomplete and I don't understand what the question was

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby tribaby789 » Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:34 am

Ok I will get a white vigil class candle or st.expedit, dress it with crown of success, attraction and influence, carve the petition kn top and and light that. I use the small birthday candles for my honey jars.i saw it in the forum.
For the sugar with the petition, I was asking if she had to use the sugar?
tribaby789

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:19 pm

Hello, Tribaby789,

Yes, she would have t use the sugar for the sugar spell

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby mmachix » Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:29 pm

Hey all. My mother works for a cosmetic store and they want her to model. She wants to know if Look Me Over can make her look younger. Can this make her look significantly younger or just youthful, or its not used for that?
mmachix

Unread postby j82 » Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:32 pm

mmachix ,

Look me over will make people to look at her with interest, look me over with bewitching can give a mystery about her that others will want. Not sure if one of these will make her physically look younger but both mentioned will increase her magnetism and those who are drawn to her.
j82

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:07 pm

Hello, mmachix »,

J82 is absolutely right.

But it won't make someone look younger. Find out more here: www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby tribaby789 » Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:29 am

j82 wrote:tribaby789,

As a fellow HS soccer player I wish her the best luck! I would use crown of success put it on the crown of her head to be successful. take some of the oil crown of success, influence and look me over and put it on her socks and a little on the shoe strings dont put it on the bottom of the shoes due to slipping. In two days starts a new moon I would start now burning white candles dressed with the oil with the couches name on it praying to influence him to pick her. you can start a honey jar on him, or if not enough time wrap his name up with the petition and stick it into your sugar bowl to sweeten him to her and pick her as a player. Have LM set a crown of success candle about 5 to 6 days before the try outs so it is burning when she plays and after she plays and supports her and them picking her. Best of luck!

Ok so for an update, here is what I have done so far. This week is open gym and tryouts start on Monday so I have a little more time.
I did dress her head with the crown of sucess the first day and the influence, crown of sucess and look me over on her shoes on Monday. She said she did we but she is going to wear different sneakers since it is indoors and the ones she had were slippery(not from oil- I listened). The first day she said was great. The second day a recent knee injury bothered her but she didn't let it stop her. The JV coach was not there but the Varsity coach did recognize her and asked if her brother was Travis. She said yes. His son and my son were on travel soccer together and we were close. I haven't really had a conversation or seen the guy in over 2 1/2 years so this is good.

I have been burning white candles since you told me to. The last one went out this AM. When I get home, I will light a red candle to St. Expedite, with the influence,look me over and crown of sucess and carve he names and petition in the top since today is the best day for St. Expedite. I will keep burning the red candles until tryouts are over and she makes the team.

I also folded the coaches names and petitions in a sugar bowl and will feed it to her over the next 2 weeks.

Thanks for all your help.
tribaby789

Unread postby MissMichaele » Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:40 am

Tribaby, sounds like good work. I wish you luck.

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby tribaby789 » Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:15 pm

Thanks Miss Michelle.
tribaby789

Unread postby vmadone » Tue May 24, 2016 5:37 am

Hi there.

I wanted to try my luck to enter a local pageant competition. Is it sufficient to use crown of success to win the title?

Regards
vmadone

Unread postby Miss Athena » Tue May 24, 2016 3:31 pm

Hi vmadone,

That would be a good choice. I would also add Victory and, since you are competing against rivals with the same goal as yours, add I Can You Can't to the mix.

http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-victory.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-i-can-you-cant.html

Good luck, keep us posted!
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby vmadone » Thu May 26, 2016 7:17 am

Hi Miss Athena,

Thank you for your suggestion. But, i dont think i have enough time to purchase the other two oils. :(

The competition will be held on 3rd June.

I only have Crown Of Success oil right now. What should i do?

Regards
vmadone

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu May 26, 2016 7:30 pm

Hello, vmadone,

here are all the ways that you can use your oil:

www.luckymojo.com/oils.html

Good luck!!!!!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby vmadone » Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:58 am

Hi Miss Aida,

Thank you for your suggestion. I did the pageantry yesterday and I did put the COS oil but maybe I'm out of luck, I didnt manage to get any place.

Regards
vmadone

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:15 pm

Hello, vmadone ,

I'm sorry.
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby vmadone » Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:12 am

It's ok Miss Aida. Maybe it's just not meant to be a winner.
vmadone

Unread postby thearrowsapothecary » Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:52 am

Hi all - I dont know where to ask this since I havent found anything regarding athletic success on the forum. I am a Brazilian Jiu Jitsu competitor and MMA fighter and have been looking for something specific to making me successful in competition (other than all of the hard work with training etc haha).
I have done success spells before, but would love to know if there are any spells out there that cater specifically to success in athletic competition.

Thank you!
April
thearrowsapothecary

Unread postby Sister Jean » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:38 am

Hello thearrowsapothecary,

I found the exact forum thread you need! :) Read through the posts here; you'll find lots of ideas to increase your personal power and strength as you fight. Good luck!
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite, St. Martha, Bone Mama!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby thearrowsapothecary » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:21 am

Thank you Sister Jean! This is perfect :) Appreciate the help! :D
thearrowsapothecary

Unread postby LaMarquise » Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:43 am

Is this the right place to ask what I might do to increase my edge in some State Fair cooking competitions?
I thank Saints Michael, Dymphna, Cecilia, Joseph, Benedict, Mary, and Muerte for their aid.
LaMarquise

Unread postby Sister Jean » Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:42 am

Hello LaMarquise,

Yes you can ask such questions here. I think wearing Look Me Over oil the day of the competition will make you sparkle in the eyes of the judges and get their attention:

http://www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html

Also, help yourself get ahead with I Can You Can't products:

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-i-can-you-cant.html

Lastly, check out hoodoo cookbook "Hoodoo Food," for magical ingredients you could add to your recipes to sway the judges:

http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoofood.html

Good luck!
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite, St. Martha, Bone Mama!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby LaMarquise » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:57 am

Thank you so much! Will do!
I thank Saints Michael, Dymphna, Cecilia, Joseph, Benedict, Mary, and Muerte for their aid.
LaMarquise

Previous

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courage, Study, Tests, Mastery, Magnetism, Power