• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

It is currently Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:39 am

Hot Foot to Drive Away Rivals, Enemies, Bad Relatives

Re: Hot Foot to Drive Away Rivals, Enemies, Bad Relatives

Unread postby cafecocktail » Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:01 am

Thank you so much, Miss Aida!
I'll do some hot foot spells including break up spells.
I'm going to listen to the radio show you mentioned as well.(GREAT information!)
I know I need to keep on trying until I achieve my goal.
Thank you again!
cafecocktail

Unread postby AStarIsBorn » Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:40 pm

Sorry that it took me a while to report back, but I had to come say thank you to Sister Jean and Miss Aida.

"Ray" has been gone for almost 2 weeks, he left on his own and it wasn't due to a fight or anything and I didn't have to kick him out (which is what I wanted). Just being in the house is so different now that he's gone. There's no tension or drama at all.

My only concern is that he was talking about "when" he comes back and my son also spoke to me about that. My son still texts with him, but I want there to be NO contact between them at all. EVER. As I said before, I don't wish him anything bad. But he told me he wanted to change and was leaving so he could. Not 24 hours after he left, he was back to doing what he was doing while he was here to the point that it took him less than a week to get kicked out of where he was staying.
Thank you Miss Cat & Miss Aida
Thank you to all who contribute
Special thank you to St. Expedite
AStarIsBorn

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:56 am

Hello AStarIsBorn,

Thanks for giving us an update! I'm glad this person is at least out of your house. If you want him to stay gone, especially since it sounds like he and your son are still friends, you might need to continue to do Hot Foot work on him from a distance. The Lucky Mojo Hot Foot spell kit is great for that:

http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

You could also do some Cast Off Evil work for your son; those products are specifically designed to keep evil people away:

http://www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html

Keep protection up on your home, and use that Cast Off Evil oil to dress your windows and doors.

http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Good luck!
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite, St. Martha, Bone Mama!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby hibarihime » Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:08 pm

Hey!

I've been doing some break-up work which seems to be working from all the signs I've been having lately so I'm going to continue with it by continuing to work on my vinegar jar longer and starting another break-up figure spell. To add more to my work I really really want to Hot Foot her away form him so much but I'm trying to figure out a way to do so . I have the oil and powders as well has made her a doll baby (which has been filled with hot foot powder and Goofer's Dust and have anointed it with break-up and hot foot oils) that I use during my break-up work talking and convincing it to break up with him to help aid in the destruction of their relationship but what else could I do to drive her fully away from him so I can fully focus on getting him back to me.
hibarihime

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:24 pm

Hello, hibarihime ,

Have you tried the freezer spells?

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby hibarihime » Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:56 pm

No I haven't. The only thing I've done close with that is freeze the remains from the break-up candle spell wrapped in black cloth then put it in the freezer until I can find a place to bury it since I don't know where she lives. I've looked up on it but didn't know if I needed it for my situation or not. Should I go ahead and do it then focus on hot footing her away?
hibarihime

Unread postby hibarihime » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:56 am

I think I am going to go ahead and do it tonight that way it'll be something else to fully add to drive her away from him. I'm going to use a lemon with a petition paper stuffed with hot foot and goofers dust as well as a piece of clothing I have of hers that I was lucky to find in his room stuffed in it, and then do the necessary work to complete it. Should I burn a candle anointed with hot foot and break up oils over it or use a piece of her candle from my previous break-up spell (that I have in the freezer at the moment wrapped in black cloth) and put it in the petition before wrapping it up in foil and freezing it, or doing leaving it how it is should be fine?
hibarihime

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:07 pm

Hello, hibarihime ,

All your scenarios are fine.

Sorry I didn't answer yesterday as there was a problem posting on the forum (but Nagasiva and Miss cat fixed it)

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Curious1 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:45 am

Hello, I am wondering if hot foot is appropriate for this situation.
My brother in law is an adult and he's living with my husband and I and cannot move out at the moment. He does not do anything to help out in the home or even clean up after himself. He knows that he's putting a strain on us and it has caused more arguments between my husband and I.
I want him to stay home and not try to tag along with us so we can have more time just my husband and I. He knows our arguments are because of him and that his presence is not welcomed but he refuses to stay home and give us time to work on our marriage or to clean up after himself knowing it's going to start an argument. Can I hot foot him to stay away from me?
Curious1

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:53 pm

Hello, Curious1,

Oh, what a terrible situation for you. I am so sorry

Yes, of course you can do that!

Good luck
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby BabyDoll099 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:01 pm

If you have successfully hot fot someone in the past and they would like to return what would you use to keep them at a distance besides a freezer spell? Could you just continue burning hot foot vigils on them to keep them away??
BabyDoll099

Unread postby natstein » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:49 pm

HEllo Babydoll099,

You can certainly burn Hot Foot candles to keep them away. If they do turn up then doing good contact work would help such as sprinkling the powders where they will be stepped in.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby BrujeriaMasFina » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:32 pm

I recently purchased Hot Foot oil and bath crystals from the shop with the intent to Hot Foot a family member away from my ex while I do reconciliation work on him (his mooching & meddling female cousin). I originally intended to just hotfoot his property and car from "all romantic rivals" but now decided that in addition to this, I'm going to make a trip to her home and hotfoot her there as well.

My question is: What would be the most effective use of the hotfoot bath crystals in this case? Mix with water to make a wash and douse her car/property in it, or mix it with other items (like goofed, etc) and dry sprinkle it? She's currently in a vinegar jar with her mother and I've recently placed that jar in the freezer with intent to freeze them out of his life. I did this because she had been staying away up until about a week ago and all of a sudden she posted photos of a trip they took together for her birthday on Facebook.

So I believe hotfooting is the next logical step. Any pointers on the best use of the oil and bath crystals is much appreciated. I need to do this asap. Thanks.
BrujeriaMasFina

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:35 pm

Hello, BrujeriaMasFina,

You are absolutely correct!

I personally like to put these in spray bottles (it makes ting easier) md you can spray whatever she comes into direct contact with

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby BrujeriaMasFina » Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:29 pm

Thank you, Miss Aida! A hotfoot spray bottle will be a great idea. Can't wait until your book is released in May, I already know it will be a valuable resource. Thanks again!
BrujeriaMasFina

Burning photos and Running water

Unread postby Val » Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:17 pm

I have two simple questions.

1. Can I burn a photo of a person who's a very bad influence, then throw it in the Thames River?

2. IIs there a Psalm i can say at the same time, just to make sure they stay away permanently and have nothing to do with us?

I would be grateful for any advice.

Thank you
Val

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:29 pm

Hello, Val,

yes, you can do that

And here is a page that has the perfect prayer (toward the bottom of the page):

www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:38 pm

And you are going to want this new book by our own Miss Aida:

BOO-GRI-CURS
Cursing and Crossing by Miss Aida
$9.00

Hoodoo Spells to Torment, Jinx, and Take Revenge on Your Enemies.

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Michelle12 » Sun May 07, 2017 7:50 am

Hi All
Please can someone with experience of gettingcrud of a person got footing etc, then I desperately need your help I have been in here a few times with this problem I have tried got good powder, washing the house down, freezer spell, burnin candles you name it I have done it and it doesn't work.
My step daughter has been the bain of my life no one seems to understand it's a long story basically I welcomed her and get brother into my home 7 years ago and they both ran havoc through my home I could have lost my children because of her because she didn't take kind to me disciplining her so she went to school in tears and told the school I had smacked her and for extra measure that i did the same to my children obviously the school took an acussation like that seriously she thought that was smart and she thought that a fabricated exaggerated story would have got me into serious trouble and it could well have her Dad then should have put her on that plane straight back to Jamaica and over the years she has tried her best to come between my husband and children to be frank I do not get for her at all she has made me into a bitter, agitated person I am not happy in my home I am not able to be happy with my children she is a black cloud m our home and what has made itceorse is that my husband has put papers into the home office for her to stay here indefinetly I am at the end of my tether I want her gone she has a mother who has a mother who is perfectly for and well who now needs to take the rains she has done nothing for these kids the daughter is 18 I want her to be sent back with no chance of an appeal and the son well he is no longer at my address he had no respect for my home do he left.
I really need seriously help I have 3 other children to take care off and because of her there is no peace in this home she is so lazy she diesn't have a willing heart and her Dad becomes defensive if you even mention her name which she loves he even becomes aggressive towards me if I dare say anything about her I need serious help please.
Thank you for your attention to this rather long insight but by no means even a quarter of the story.
I appreciate your help thank you.
Michelle12

PostThis post was deleted by Miss Aida on Sun May 07, 2017 6:45 pm.
Reason: duplicate

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun May 07, 2017 6:59 pm

Hello, Michelle12,

You have tried so much and nothing seems to work. I am so sorry.

Based on what you are (and have been) telling us, she probably has some sort of protection around her. Either that or you're doing the spells incorrectly.

You may want to try one last resort and that's to make a doll of her and cleanse her (to get rid of the protection) and hen immediately start the spells again.

Also, try praying Psalms 37 while you are cleansing her. Psalms 37 talks about evil people.

Otherwise, you may want to have a rootworker do the work for you

http://readersandrootowrkers.org

I am so sorry that you are going through all of this torment

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Michelle12 » Sun May 07, 2017 9:38 pm

Hi Miss Aida
Thank you.
What has happened since I posted is that she has noticed that something has been sprinkled on her floor she has covered the entire floor with newspaper and sheets, this girl is watching me I will look at the link you've sent if not I'll have to get help.
She is so busy watching me and what is going on in the house she diesn't even go out and I mean she goes nowhere she goes to college 3 days a week and the rest of the week and weekends she goes nowhere she is a thorn in my side I need relief.
Thank you I Will look at what you have ad used and update you.
Michelle12

Unread postby Michelle12 » Sun May 07, 2017 9:59 pm

Hi Miss Aida
Can you tell me how I would do a doll baby for this girl.
Thank you.
Michelle12

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun May 07, 2017 10:34 pm

Hello, Michelle12 ,

Look 3 posts above this on.

My book is for sale now and I give step-by-step instructions on how to make different types of doll babies.

There are also over 100 spells which many, most likely, will help you

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

PostThis post was deleted by Michelle12 on Mon May 08, 2017 9:15 am.

Unread postby Michelle12 » Mon May 08, 2017 9:17 am

Hi Miss Aida
Great thanks I'll buy one hopefully it will help me out.
Michelle12

Unread postby Michelle12 » Mon May 08, 2017 9:21 am

Hi Miss Aida
Great thanks I'll buy one hopefully it will help me out.
Michelle12

Unread postby MsGoodHearted » Wed May 31, 2017 7:12 pm

Made a trip to lm store. Got three fixed hot foot candles, hot foot oil, and hot foot powder.

Two questions:

Burning on an awful co worker.

If my intention is stated on petition completely clear will burning in my home be bad ??? I can only bur in my living room.

Me and co worker share a cubicle. Should I powder or oil his key board and/or seat??

I plan on buying a spritz bottle for my lm chinese wash to wash my desk and a spritz bottle for my peace water in the bathroom.
MsGoodHearted

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed May 31, 2017 8:12 pm

Hello, MsGoodHearted ,

It's really not a good idea to have negative spells where you are frequenting. Can't you use a sink or bathtub/shower?

And I would trick the seat.

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby MsGoodHearted » Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:09 pm

Thanks Miss Aida,

I will work it in the bathroom.
MsGoodHearted

Unread postby Fox » Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:23 pm

Hi,

I have a lover whose previous lover/ex has a long history with his family, especially his mother. She is trying to form a stronger relationship with his family and mother to solidify her hold on him. How do I use figural candles to sour the relationship between her and the mother, and drive her away from his family? I've only done the breakup figural candle spell and don't know how it would apply to multiple people/relatives. Thank you.
Seeking to learn more.
Fox

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:12 am

Hello, Fox,

Take a look at this page:

www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

Just use the figural candle to represent her.

Another way is to use a vinegar jar and make sure to put lots of spoiled milk inside of it to spoil/sour their relationship.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Fox » Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:17 pm

Hi Miss Aida,

What if the spell is a combination love me/break up or drive away spell, is it possible to do that in your living room?
Seeking to learn more.
Fox

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:44 pm

Hello, Fox,

This is what Miss cat had posted earlier.

I suggest that you read through the threads for more ideas

You'd want to do a moving candle spell, like the one pictured at http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

The dish of herbs on the right, which the black woman candle is facing, represents whatever she desires more than your love interest. You can substitute a red male candle named "Mr. Right Now" or "Irresistible Boy Toy" or similar. And while you're at it, dress Boy Toy's crotch with Follow Me Girl.
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Love_Muse » Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:03 pm

Hello all,

I was in the clarity forum asking about using clarity for my love interest to see her EX for the lying, manipulative, conartist she is and in addition to that it was suggested that I hotfoot. I am aware of hotfoot but from what I've read and seen I see people having the target that they want to hotfoot walk through powder and putting oil and powder in places it will come in contact with the target. I have no way to physically contact my love interest's EX so I was wondering if hotfoot candles would be effective? Is it weaker? Thank you in advance for your help!
Love_Muse

Unread postby manekineko » Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:19 pm

Hello Love_Muse,

A hotfoot spell in the form of foot-track magic is the more traditional way of working. But a candle can still be effective. You could also send them an anonymous "going away card" through the mail that has been dusted with powders.
All the best!
manekineko

Unread postby Love_Muse » Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:24 pm

@manekineko
Thank you for the tip! hadn't even thought of that. Very sneaky! Do I have to actually write something in the card along the lines of my intention or do I simply give her a going away card and put my intention in the hot foot powder?
Love_Muse

Unread postby manekineko » Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:34 pm

Love_Muse,
No, I wouldn't write the intention on the card. Just dust it with powder. You don't want to make your intention obvious to the target. Hope that helps.
manekineko

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:59 pm

Hello, manekineko,

Thank you for you help

Good advice!!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Love_Muse » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:08 pm

manekineko,

Thank you so much!
Love_Muse

General Questions & Answers on Healing Health Cleansing

Unread postby elevenlight » Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:03 pm

Just a quick question. I've read in various posts that one would use the 13 herb bath after using hotfoot to cleanse oneself. I was wondering if I could use Florida water, Florida water soap or one of the oils such as the fiery wall of protection oil instead of the 13 herb . I was thinking of placing the hotfoot powder/bath crystals before heading off to work and so I wouldn't have time to bathe myself afterward ( also I share a bathroom with the people I'm trying to hotfoot so I don't know if they were to shower afterward if it would interfere with the hot foot products) ( plus our bathtub is pretty gross and wouldn't feel comfortable sitting down in the bathtub and bathing) . I appreciate any help I can get :) !
elevenlight

Unread postby Miss Athena » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:37 pm

Hello elevenlight,

Any time you do negative work like hotfooting someone, you want to cleanse yourself. The 13 herb bath is recommended, and Florida Water would be a weak substitute. Fiery Wall of Protection oil would be used after you cleanse, as it puts up protection but does not provide cleansing which you need to do first.

If your bathtub is gross, as you say, you could always buy a clean bath mat and lay it down before you get in the tub. You can roll it up and keep it for yourself whenever you need to do this work again.

I wouldn't worry about the targets of your hotfoot spell also using the bathtub as your cleansing ritual is directed at you alone, not at other people. You should be OK.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Previous

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce