• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

It is currently Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:50 pm

Spells to Make Someone Seem Ugly, Unattractive, Undesirable

Spells to Make Someone Seem Ugly, Unattractive, Undesirable

Unread postby hello » Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:57 pm

There is this girl who is very very pretty (from the outside only) who goes around talking bad about everyone who doesn't look like a model. I recently started taking this medication that has my face peeling and she wouldn't stop commenting on it and i want to know if there is something that can turn HER physically ugly? I was thinking maybe grabbing a black figure candle and heating a pin and melting the face of the figure candle and pretty much do all nasty stuff to it or something along those lines??
hello

Re: Turn someone ugly?

Unread postby Devi Spring » Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:00 pm

Crossing work aimed at her looks would be an interesting venture - but you may want to add some mirror-box reversal work so that she gets what she gives. You should also probably do some Stop Gossip work to shut her mouth.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:12 pm

I agree with Devi -- a mirror box would be good. You can use the black figural candle as the doll in the mirror box and mess with i fist, before burial. Then she'll have to see her own ugly self!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:20 am

I would also do some healing work on yourself to try to stop those unfortunate side effects. And here's some words that are repeated so often but actually ARE true: pretty and mean doesn't equal desirable. People might at first be attracted to the pretty, but they'll eventually be put off by her personality. Trust me, she is stupid and shallow and insecure if she needs to constantly badmouth you to make herself feel good. It really IS what's on the inside that counts. You may be in a bad place because of her now, but you'll end up much better off. Trust me.

xxx

Former Ugly Duckling signing off ^_~
NotDorianGray

Unread postby Devi Spring » Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:39 pm

My fiance (husband as of this coming Saturday) always quotes a saying that goes "Show me the world's most beautiful women, and I'll show you at least 2 men who are sick of her sh*t!".
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:01 am

You'd think people would have learned after Troy... A beautiful woman isn't worth that much trouble.
NotDorianGray

to make my boyfriend unattractive to other women

Unread postby lina » Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:41 pm

Hi,
I want to make my boyfriend less attractive, because I am tired when we go out, women are all over him, can someone suggest any spells?
thanks
lina

Re: to make my boyfriend unattractive to other women

Unread postby Miss Ida Lundin » Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:37 am

Hi lina,

I have heard of spells to make someone less attractive, but you want him to still be attractive to you.

I don't think women would go to him if he didn't seem a bit interested or open to them. Or is this something that he, himself, finds very disturbing? Otherwise it might be that they get his attention, when you feel you should get it instead. So I think you should work on that using follow me boy products or spellkit, or other type of spells for female domination.
http://www.luckymojo.com/femaledomination.html

If on the other hand you feel you might be an overly jealous person, in that case you might want to work with cast of evil products, and clarity products to change that.
Miss Ida Lundin

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:30 am

I agree with the poster above. I would recommend that you do a freezer spell, and freeze "all other women that are sexually and romantically attracted to (targets name)."
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:37 am

Perhaps instead of using your energy making him look unattractive you could start sweetening him to you, and strengthening your bond together!

Why is he letting these woman get "all over him"? Ladies look at me when I am out with my wife, but I don't notice because I am out with my WIFE! She notices and laughs and thinks it's cute, but these woman are not all over me, as with your boyfriend.

Perhaps you would consider getting a short/quick reading concerning the situation and go from there. We should want our "others" to be as attractive as they can be as a human person, but if something is conflicting with your love I do understand the concern!

Good luck with your situation!

-Joseph
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

to make my boyfriend unattractive to other women

Unread postby kaboodle » Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:49 am

What can I do to make my target repulsive to anyone who might show romantic interest in him? I want to make him "invisible" to members of the opposite sex, no matter if he goes after them, I want them to turn him down. Hope I'm making sense.
kaboodle

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:05 pm

Hello, kaboodle,
I am going to move this to a thread that deals with this.
However, there is a post that recommends a freezer spell.
Once you read what people have to say, go to the upper right hand corner of the page. In the dark green area, thee is a white search box. Write freezer spell
Then take a look at what people do. Some of them freeze competitors out of your target's life. I like that spell.
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Re: Spells to Make Someone Seem Ugly, Unattractive, Undesirable

Unread postby OwlsRoze » Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:07 am

Hi. Im trying to find this freezer spell. Or find where you moved the thread. Help please. Btw I love this forum. Thank you.
OwlsRoze

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:07 pm

Hello, OwlsRoze

In the upper right hand corner (of every forum page) of the dark green area, you will find a white search box.

Just type in your key word/s and you will be taken to numerous posts. You'll be able to find your topics easily.

Nevertheless, here is the thread on freezer spells:

general-freezer-spell-questions-and-answers-t8676.html?hilit=freezer

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby TwoCrows » Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:09 pm

My husband has applied for one of the small handful of over-the-table jobs in our tiny mountain village. I recently learned the identities of his competition, and one of the guys is a nice, but scraggly, pot farmer... pretty typical guy for the area. He does have some relevant experience for the position, but his looks are unkempt and his profession as a weed grower are potential points against his bid for the job. I aim to play off these weaknesses while also blessing his harvest. My plan is to put his name and photo in a jar full of cannabis and stash it far "up on the hill" (as they say of weed farms out here). What do you think? Does this seem like a good way to amplify the qualities that might make him an unattractive candidate for a job at the elementary school? And also possibly both keep him up on his hill, away from this job and bless him with an abundant crop this year? Always appreciate a second pair of eyes.

Edit: I realize that this might not be the correct place for this post, but it was the best match I could find. Please move to the appropriate area if I figured wrong. Thanks so much for reading!
TwoCrows

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:08 pm

Hello, TwoCrows ,

A Crown of Success spell for your husband would be more suitable for this

www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html

Also, I Can and You Can't would also be very helpful for each person competing for the position

www.luckymojo.com/products-i-can-you-cant.html

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cursing, Crossing, Jinxing, and Revenge