• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

It is currently Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:03 pm

Spells for Angry Depressed Negative Evil Abusive Parents

Re: Spells for Angry Depressed Negative Evil Abusive Parents

Unread postby Sister Jean » Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:15 am

Hello Pure Heart and Mind,

I think doing a white skull candle for each of your parents is a great idea, as is working with St. Martin de Porres. As for dressing the candles, I'd recommend using Cast Off Evil and Clarity oils, to help them rid themselves of this evil habit/thought process of hating other races, and also help them see the truth that their racism is hurtful.

http://www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html

I might also suggest that you have an honest discussion with them about how their words and actions affect you.

Good luck!
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite, St. Martha, Bone Mama!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Pure Heart and Mind » Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:50 pm

Thank You so much Sister Jean, I will definitely have a talk with them and after I had did the candle work on the both of them so that they can feel nothing but sadness, regret and guilt for having such a negative way of thinking.
" Faith, Hope and Love, But the greatest of these is Love. '' 1 Corinthians 13:13
Pure Heart and Mind

Unread postby BeautifulWitch » Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:31 am

Hello everyone! I'm having a bit of a problem.

My mother is causing my father and I significant stress, and using us both for our money. I am a 21 year old young woman who is trying to save money and move out of my mother's apartment, however her manipulative tactics are constantly setting me back.

She is not a poor mother who works as hard as she can to make ends meet- she is financially irresponsible and overly-entitled. She retired early about a year or two ago, and even though she knew that she would make significantly less money if she dis so she choose to reture anyway, leaving everyone around her to pick up her financial burdens. She spends money that should be spent on things like rent, gas, and other bills and uses it on trivial things for herself, such as dinners out with her friends, clothes/shes for herself, and home furnishings. When she's flat broke and cannot pay the rent, she then pleads my father for money, and even though my parents are seperated, for my sake he gives her the money, thus enabling her further. She makes no plans to pay us back, makes no effort to change her behavior, and becomes dispondent and angry whenever my father and I attempt to talk to her about money. When she's not throwing away her financial responsibilities shes eating MY expensive healthy vegan food, asking me for cigarrette money, and then spending hers on expensive dinners instead of her own food.Because of the severity of these bills, refusal to pay them would leave me without transportation to work and with nowhere to stay, only making my need to save money even more of an imparative.

I've just started a new job about two months ago making 13 dollars an hour, which in and out of itself is great for a young person with few financial obligations, however I am about to begin work to look for a sugar mommy, and with that comes expenses. To make money you have to spend it, and in this sort of work appearance is everything. I need my money to purchase hoodoo supplies, new clothes, shoes, make-up, jewellry, and manicures for taking enticing photographs, money to meet up with potential sugar mommies, and other stray things like subscriptions to various sugar daddy websites. This is my first job in a while, and because of my mothers poor spendig habits I don''t have anything I could wear to a date, much less take alluring photographs in (I am working through the Internet) Most of my clohes and shoes are ragged with holes, too small, stained ect, hence my need for new ones. While I have invested in a few "tools" if you will, her last escapade has set me behind an entire month.

I'm angry and very frustrated with her. I can't stand to look at her, and I hate how manipulative she is. Does anyone have any suggestions? I need to protect my money so that I can work towards my own future, one where I am free from her manipulative tactics. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
BeautifulWitch

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:12 pm

Hello BeautifulWitch,

Your post made me so angry! I'm so sorry your mom is treating you this way.

Well, I have a few ideas for you. Would it possible for you to stay with your father while you save up some money to get your own place and buy the items you need for work?

If that's not an option, I'd suggest having an honest discussion with your dad about how the two of you need to stop enabling her behavior by giving her more money. The cycle will never end if she keeps getting what she wants. Second, you could try doing some skull candle work on your mom to influence her thoughts and actions and bring her under your control. Use a white skull candle, dress it with Influence oil and Commanding oil, and talk to it as it burns, telling her that she is no longer going to act like this.

You can read more about skull candles and ask questions about them here:

skull-candle-questions-and-answers-t15161.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-candle-skull.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-influence.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/commanding.html

In the meantime, do some Crucible of Courage and Commanding work for yourself, to give yourself a boost and help you have more power in this situation as well as more courage to stand up to her. You are an adult, and she has no right to treat you like this.

http://www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html

Also, this may sound like a weird idea, but you could try doing some Money Stay With Me work on yourself *and* your mom. For you, for obvious reasons, but also your mom to help her stop burning through her money so fast.

http://www.luckymojo.com/moneystaywithme.html

Good luck to you!

P.S. If you're going to be working as a sugar baby, this book would serve you well:

http://www.luckymojo.com/thesportinglife.html
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

PostThis post was deleted by snouvavou on Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:11 am.
Reason: wrong topic area

Unread postby BeautifulWitch » Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:25 am

Thank you, Sister Jean! I apologize for the late response- I've been working non-stop the past few weeks

I've considered staying with my father, however he is physically and verbally abusive. He has calmed down in the past few years, however his non stop verbal assults make me grind my teeth! He also lives out of state which would make it hard for me to get to work.

I really appreciate your advice- I will purchase the items you have recommended to me the next time I get paid. That makes three Lucky Mojo orders in two weeks, lol!

And I have indeed purchased The Sporting Life! I purchased it along with a lot of other products, so I expect to read it within the next few weeks.

Thank you again for your advice.
BeautifulWitch

Unread postby diamond » Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:18 am

Hi everyone,

I don't know where to start .
I am having problenm with my mother. She is very abusive to me. I have 5 brothers and they are her gods. She will always praise them with other people and make me feel down. They all have kids but she will treat them w with respect my son on the other hand she will shout and say bad stuff to him. But my kid love her. She hates the father of my son. When he comes over she will not talk to him and she will say cruel stuff to my son about his father. He doesn't want the father of my son to sleep at our house . I know I should move but please understand that here in country life ain't easy. Anyway I've been coping with the situation for a while. But on Christmas Eve we got in an argument l and she strangle me I was shock I mean I do everything she as
k of me . Today I told her that if she do that I again I won't hesitate to slap her I know it's wrong she is my mother but I've had enough. She told me that she will curse me now because she is my mother I can't slap her . She is always finding something negative to say to hurt me. I told her I know you don't love me and she told me yes.
Honestly I really don't know . I need to do something to help me out of this situation asap. Something that will give me the strength to not feel anything for her . Cos I feel like when she is not talking to me my life is a nightmare in the house. I want to move bit I can't it's like I am tied to her. I need her to suffer to what she is doing to me.
Anything will help.
diamond

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:46 pm

Hello diamond,

I'm so sorry all this is happening to you :( My heart truly goes out to you.

Here are some ideas I had while reading your post:

If you want to try mending things with your mom, you could put you and her into a sugar jar, and include a pair of Balm of Gilead buds in the jar to soothe raw emotions:

http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html
http://herb-magic.com/balm-of-gilead.html

If you want to skip the honey jar and make her suffer for her wrongdoing, putting her in a mirror box would reflect all her evil back onto her:

http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

Regardless of the path you take with your mom, here are three things you should be doing for YOU:

1. Protect yourself:

http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

2. Build yourself up and give yourself courage:

http://www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html

3. Increase your wealth so you can start saving money to get the heck out of there:

http://www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html

I'd also say that if your mother is attempting to strangle you, that is assault, and you could press charges. That is your call, but it's something to think about. Please take care, and keep up posted!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby hulagrl » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:28 pm

I would like help for my 10yr old grandson. My daughter and husband are in an unhappy marriage. My daughter has become very verbally abusive, even cruel and will go ON and ON about a simple thing like why he needs to rinse his plate or look for his own shoes/books/etc, all the while belittling and shaming.
She behaves this way towards her husband as well and now it has extended even to me. My greatest concern is my grandson who already has suffered from an abusive teacher (physical and verbal) and bullying from other students. He used to be an outgoing, loving, kind child, excited about learning, making friends, etc. I now see him questioning his own worth, second guessing himself in subjects and situations of which he has already mastered and actually being afraid to tell his mom anything. I am devastated that she has become this person. I know she is depressed and has alot of pent up rage, but that is for another time. For now, I want to protect my grandson, and that may mean that some drastic work may need to be done on his mom. I DO NOT wish to cause her great harm or worse. However, this needs to stop. I did not raise her and her sister this way and I know that she truly does not see the toxicity of her behaviors because she thinks that she is right. I am done whining and wringing my hands and was reminded today that I am a witch and need to act like it! LM has helped us in so many ways in the past and I'm hoping for help again. Thank you. Much love and peace, Anita
hulagrl

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:07 pm

Hello, hulagrl ,

Oh, boy, I am so very sorry that this is happening.

Protection spells are here:

www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Please perform more than one of the spells. The more, the better.

And please read all he pages on this thread for ideas on what to do with her

Additionally, a white skull candle with clarity and king Solomon for her surrounded by white candle anointed with tranquility

www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html

www.luckymojo.com/tranquility.html

www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html

I hope this helps

You're a good person to care so much about your grandson

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Achingsoul22 » Tue May 02, 2017 4:20 pm

Hello Everyone,
I need some help. My family and I have been living in terror because of my mom. She is a complete narcissist and our family is her audience. She will say mean things and be spiteful if we don't respond to her needs. Sometimes we have to agree with her despite her actions being wrong just to keep the peace. Lately, I have been her victim. In the last week it has been daily accusuations and slander. At this time, my relationship ended and I have to live at home. Rumor has it that she is responsible because she was jealous that I was away from her control. I believe it is true because she always threaten to work magic on anyone who doesn't agree with her outlandish requests. We are all tired of her drama and we deserve to live in happiness. My poor father deserves to have a good wife who will love and respect him. How can we protect ourselves from her daily wrath? She doesn't treat others poorly except our family. She keeps her cool until she returns from work each day to bully her family. We enjoy the few hours of happiness until she walks through the door.She makes things up and will not stop until we admit to it even though we never did or say it. She has a way of trying to set us against each other to keep us from realizing how horrible of a person she is and what she is doing to our family is wrong.

Please share some ideas that will help a family who has suffered verbal abuse for decades. Do we need protections kits or other kits to protect from the emotional abuse.
Achingsoul22

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue May 02, 2017 5:27 pm

Hello Achingsoul22,

I'm so sorry you're mother is treating you this way. :(

I think a Fiery Wall of Protection spell kit for you and your family would be a good first step:

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-fiery-wa ... ction.html

Next, take her down a notch by putting her in a mirror box, so all her awful words are reflected back onto her for eternity:

You could also create a doll baby for her and stitch her mouth closed and tie her hands together, so she's bound against abusing you and your family:

general-doll-baby-voodoo-doll-poppet-questions-and-answers-t8946.html

Something to keep in mind though that abusive tendencies run deep, deep, deep, and she may always have that side to her. What you and family need to decide is if you want to deal with that for the rest of her life, or move on without her. Take care of yourselves and keep us posted.
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby hulagrl » Thu May 04, 2017 9:30 am

Thank you Miss Aida for responding to my post of Thu Mar 23, 2017 Regarding my grandson/daughter. I have a skull candle and white candles. I will order the oils recommended and commence with the protection work as well. I have done protection spells in the past and they are quite powerful. I appreciate the addition of the workings for my daughter. Thank you again. Much peace and aloha!
hulagrl

Unread postby hulagrl » Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:26 am

Greetings Miss Aida; This is regards to my post of March 23rd. I have performed the 7 day spell of protection for my grandson and also the 7 day skull candle spell for my daughter. This is to update on what I've done. Regarding my grandson; I buried the spell remains next to the rosemary plant in my herb garden ( I like the protection representation). I kept back a piece of the petition paper/prayer and a bit of the purple candle representing Archangel Michael. These were placed in a mojo bag along with some fiery wall of protection sachet powder and placed under his photo. I've also place a sigil of A. Michael behind his photo. I will continue to weekly light a candle for him, allowing it to burn down as I say my prayer for him while also anointing his photo with fiery wall of protection oil. As for my daughter, I decided to charge a poppet for her workings. Her spell remains were buried under a chamomile plant next to hyssop (for continued calming and cleansing of negativity). The poppet will continue to be used as I will weekly anoint it with clarity, tranquility, and King Solomon's oil while also burning a candle and saying a prayer. Already my grandson is verbally standing up for himself and is able to see that some of his mother's behaviors aren't healthy/normal. Part of the prayer I've written includes that the effects of such abusive behaviors will be nullified and his spirit, heart, and mind will be protected. As for my daughter, time will tell. I'm sure this will be an ongoing working with modifications as needed. If you've any other suggestions, I'd appreciate it. For now, I'm going with my intuition and current knowledge of herbs and the craft. Thank you again. Blessed be.
hulagrl

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:18 am

Hello hulagrl,

This sounds like great work you are doing. Thank you for updating us on your situation, and feel free to let us know if you have more questions.

Take care.
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby BabyGirl95 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:52 am

I need a spell or candle to get rid of terrible parents. These parents physically, verbally abuse their son and threaten him constantly. He gets punished for things he has nothing to do with, one time he was wrestling tickle match with his younger brother, when the dad started screaming to knock it off, they didn't stop fast enough....dad came running across the room, picked my boyfriend up and through him against the wall and hurt his back bad. Dad is very violent and angry, his mentality is everybody does what he says or else.
Mom inst violent but she doesn't stop it, and acts like everything is wonderful.
The last straw happened a month ago. His parents have a rental house, they told him he could rent it with some friends. He graduated with honors last year from High school, he got hired by our local shipyard and they are going to train him and pay for his degree as well. Well the shipyard kept moving his start date, but now he is set to start this fall. In the meantime he is still at home, working a temp full time job until he starts his other job. So they are treating him like a slave, he has a bedtime curfew, he's almost 21, does all the house work, yard work, fixes all their vehicles and bikes, and now they told him he has to save up 4 figures before he can rent the house, so in the meantime they rented it out to someone else. I don't even want to move in there with him when he supposedly gets the house, he will still be under there influence. He complains to me how much he wishes they were gone from his life forever, but especially wishes something would happen to his dad. Yet he still puts up with it. I want a spell to punish dad and mom, they need to see what they have done to him, feel his physical pain, and if that cant be done, get them out of his life forever. thank You
BabyGirl95

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:46 pm

Hello BabyGirl95,

This is all so terrible. What an awful situation to be stuck in :(

The first thing that came to my mind after reading your post was a mirror box. You could put his parents in a mirror box and bury it in a graveyard, so his parents' evil deeds will be reflected back upon them for eternity.

Have you or anyone ever reported his dad's violence to the police?

Some protection work could help your boyfriend:

http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

It will probably be hard to "get rid of" the parents, especially if he's living under their roof. Instead, I'd focus on getting your boyfriend out of that house and into a safe living situation as soon as possible, and take him away from them.

Good luck, keep us posted.
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby BabyGirl95 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:54 pm

Thank You Sister Jean,

Nobody has reported, because nobody but the immediate family knew. That is part of the problem, and my boyfriend is too scared too stand up to his dad, while he lives under there roof, and that's the other problem, since he is determined to get their rental house. To me that just means he will still be under their rule, and I am not comfortable doing that. I wish he would find an apartment or another rental house, anyway to get away from them. I am definitely going to do the mirror box, what oils or herbs would you recommend, because both parents need to realize what they have done...painfully works. can i also put both in the same box? And I will to protection for my boyfriend, is there a way that I can do protection and maybe courage, or something to wake him up and realize whats going on?

Thanks

BabyGirl95
BabyGirl95

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:28 pm

Hello, BabyGirl95 ,

Find the mirror box here: www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

There are many protection spells here: www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

And Crucible of Courage here: www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html

And maybe some clarity spells on him: www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html

I pray that things work out for him.

You are such a sweetie to care so much

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Previous

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Parents, Children, Relatives, In-Laws, Friends