Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Attraction Spell Kit Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
Sha182

Re: Attraction Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread post by Sha182 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:44 pm

Hello everyone,

I have a small question, I plan on during an attraction spell in two weeks to bring a new relationship into my life, but I wanted to know if I could do a honey jar to attract new friends at the same time?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:54 pm

Hello, Sha182 ,

Absolutely yes!

Wishing you the very best with your spells

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

pinksugarcandy

Unread post by pinksugarcandy » Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:12 am

I want to use the attraction spell kit to attract an unknown guy into my life instead of a known individual. What should I carve on the knob of the candle? 'Attract soulmate'?
The spell says to start before a full moon, so the moon grows bigger as I work my spell. Does this mean I start on a day in which after 7 days, the last day of the spell, the moon is full?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:57 pm

Hello, pinksugarcandy ,

The waxing moon is abut a 2 week period prior to the full moon. So, you have that window.

You cold write: "Attract Soul mate", that perfectly acceptable. I personally prefer "Attract the perfect mate for me"

Just a matter of choice

Wishing you great success with your spell

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

RhiannonWyt
Attraction Spell Kit Testimony and Follow-Up Question

Unread post by RhiannonWyt » Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:28 am

Last September I researched by reading this and other forums here at LM and formulated a plan for a really big and important spell and it was a rip-roaring success.

backstory
tl;dr scrolldown

We moved from North East Oklahoma to Northern Colorado. To you that might be one hour North of Tulsa and one hour East of Estes Park. My 11 year old daughter had to change schools two weeks into the school year. She left behind solid friendships from earliest memory and from that connection you make with new friends you met in school and moved to complete unfamiliarity. She didn't want to move and when she did she knew right away she had to something. I've raised her around witch craft and hoodoo. She's bored completely about my lectures on... all of it. But she knows it. So she asked me to help her with a spell. Actually. She asked me to do one for her. OMG I had a teaching by doing moment. I bought the materials and on October 14, 2017 we put it all into action. That's the morning she bathed in Crown of Success Bath Crystals and John The Conqueror Root and we took the water to the crossroads. Then we followed the Attraction Spell Kit instructions.

It worked within a month's time. It was working before the seven days were done. She loves being in Colorado with her friends and she also still loves going to Oklahoma. She feels at home in both places and I think that's the Luckiest Mojo to carry.

tl;dr

So the Lodestone is still in its little tea box in the corner of her room. Is it ok to leave it? Is there something better to do than leave it?

#LLAP
Rhiannon Wyt

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:34 am

RhiannonWyt ,

Yes, or you can burry them in the backyard.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”