• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Hoodoo, Conjure, Training Workshops

It is currently Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:37 am

Doll Baby Seen, Touched, Dropped, Washed, Not Fed, Burned

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.

General Doll-Baby, Voodoo Doll, Poppet Questions and Answers

Unread postby Littlestar » Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:52 am

Towards the beginning of the year I had made a protection doll baby for my bf. I haven't worked with the doll baby in about 5 mths. A couple weeks ago I took out my dollbaby and used a pendulum to ask whether it was still alive. I got a yes. Did some healing work with the dollbaby. Today I was going to do some healing work and for some reason thought I'd ask again about whether the dollbaby was alive still, pendulum said no. Thoughts? When I did the healing work I had dressed the candles in a circle with LM Healing and Tranquility oil. And LM rose petals encircling poppet. I kept St. Michael with my poppet for protection over my work and my bf. Could my pendulum be wrong?
Littlestar

Re: Doll-Baby, Voodoo Doll, Poppet Questions and Answers

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:06 pm

From what I know, doll babies don't die like mojo hands. I know women who used to tie dollies in their underwear and bury them in the yard, others would bury them under the house in the spot where the bed would be above it, etc. If I were you, I'd rebaptize and and rename the baby--connect it to him spiritually and you could start working the doll baby again.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Re: Dollbaby dead?

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:54 am

Littlestar wrote:Towards the beginning of the year I had made a protection doll baby for my bf. I haven't worked with the doll baby in about 5 mths. A couple weeks ago I took out my dollbaby and used a pendulum to ask whether it was still alive. I got a yes. Did some healing work with the dollbaby. Today I was going to do some healing work and for some reason thought I'd ask again about whether the dollbaby was alive still, pendulum said no. Thoughts? When I did the healing work I had dressed the candles in a circle with LM Healing and Tranquility oil. And LM rose petals encircling poppet. I kept St. Michael with my poppet for protection over my work and my bf. Could my pendulum be wrong?

A pendulum can only answer within the limits of the question. Since your doll has never been alive, just connected to the body, mind or spirit of the person you are working on the pendulum was right.
Need Help? I am on AIRR --
www.readersandrootworkers.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ReadersandRootworkers
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

PostThis post was deleted on Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:47 am.

Doll Baby Exposed

Unread postby blessedlady » Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:49 am

Hi all--

I have a doll baby made for my boyfriend. I had it on me in the house because sometimes I sleep with it, or carry it on me when I feel the need to.
Today, my best friend and her little dog were at my house and somehow it fell out. The dog got a hold of it and was playing with it. My friend knows about this sort of stuff so she wasn't surprised.. However, I told her it was a doll I made for myself (protection). But I am not sure what to do now. Please help! The doll is fine. It isn't damaged but I am still concerned that she saw it. :o

Thank You!
Thank you St. Anthony!
Thank you St. Elena!
Thank you St. Expedite!
blessedlady

Re: Doll Baby Exposed

Unread postby SweetLady » Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:10 pm

do a divination with a pedulum, if you have one. If not, it's easy to make one or use a necklace you have, or any simple item attached to a string, chain, or chord. Ask a simple yes-no question like "has my doll-baby been compromised?" and "do I need to make a new doll-baby" If you have never used a pendulum before, you may have to "program" it first. Most people say that a clock-wise motion is yes, and counter clockwise is "no". Or, that a nudge or movement to the right is "yes," and a nudge or movement to the left is "no". A forward-backward motion is considered a "maybe" or "unsure" type of answer by some. I use this same method. I have a necklace that came with a tarot deck I bought that was included as part of a "set." The necklace was intended to be used as a pendulum. I smudged it, anointed it and dedicated it to divination of yes-no answers, and asked that clockwise or right be "yes" and that counter clockwise or left be "no." and that a forward and back motion be "maybe or unsure." I like to burn incense before performing diviniation. I also cast circle (a neo-pagan practice) for protection and ask that my spirit guides offer protection from unwanted energies or entities while I divine. You can also ask the gaurdians, four directions, or whatever entity, diety, or force you are comfortable with calling on. I usually come up with several yes-no questions to ask in order to get detailed answers/guidance on how to proceed. You can also use/make a jack ball for use as a pendulum. Hope this helps. Love! SweetLady
SweetLady

Unread postby blessedlady » Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:55 pm

Thank You. I will try this. :-)
Thank you St. Anthony!
Thank you St. Elena!
Thank you St. Expedite!
blessedlady

Unread postby blessedlady » Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:56 pm

I took your advice. Counter clockwise. So I believe I am ok. Thanks so much!!!
Thank you St. Anthony!
Thank you St. Elena!
Thank you St. Expedite!
blessedlady

Doll Baby was Seen, Touched, Dropped, Washed, Not Fed, Torn

Unread postby queen2be » Sat May 26, 2012 8:48 pm

I had a bad sign today when the target discovered the doll I'd been advised to make. It sounds like I was careless, but I promise I was methodical and very careful. It was a freak thing that still has me wondering how it could have occurred.

So my reader has advised I make a new doll ASAP, but what to do with the old one and what to do for myself?
It was for negative work, but I assume I still call out the spirit from it before destroying it? Extra protection work for me in the meanwhile?

I just had a very positive reading recently about the near and far future so I feel this is a hiccup and more a test than a total wipeout of the ongoing work, even though I fully realize it's never a good thing when the target finds the work. I just need to stay calm, cleansed, and protected, think clearly, and move wisely. I need help with that last one.

Advice anyone?

(ps, I changed my user name because I wanted something reflective of where I'm headed rather than stubborn insistence on the old ways that kept me back!) :D
queen2be

Re: Target touched dollbaby--disposing of it

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun May 27, 2012 3:41 am

Um... I would think if you are doing negative work on this person and them touching the doll is actually a good thing because its affecting them by approximation.

A baby doll is not the same as a person touching, seeing, or finding a mojo bag for them. I would actually keep the doll, and see it as a good thing they touch it meaning they have been touched by the work.

But if you want to still make the new doll. dispose of it. I would either bury it on their property, graveyard, or crossroads.

ANd you should always cleanse and your protect yourself when doing negative work.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby queen2be » Sun May 27, 2012 9:39 am

Stars, that's a totally different interpretation than I'd ever thought!
My thought was any interference with the doll diluted the energy or at least disrupted the intention to some extent. So I assumed it was bad.

The target has since totally forgotten about it, thinks it was a silly totem for another thing going on in my life.

My reader suggested I make another doll, but I may ask for a divination before I do, just to see what the repercussions were/are.

I washed my hands with VanVan Oil after touching it again and calmed the space with Peace Water. When I did the doll I cleansed thoroughly with a hyssop bath, air-drying candles and throwing the water and spell remnants at the crossroads. I followed with continuing FWP work. Does that sound about right?
queen2be

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun May 27, 2012 11:59 pm

What was the doll for?
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby queen2be » Mon May 28, 2012 4:23 am

To silence and hold down intense verbal and emotional abuse (years of it...). To bind up the vicious swings and get some peace until other arrangements can be made.
queen2be

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon May 28, 2012 5:50 am

Ahh I see. Well I think you did was appropriate then, but I still think him actually touching the doll is completely fine. And hopefully the fiery wall of protection work was for you and not him.

Not sure if you work with saints, but I would work with Archangel Michael as well. He will prevent anyone from harming you. You can light a candle to him every Tuesday. Or you simply carry his prayer card on you or just pray to him in general.
www.luckymojo.com/archangelmichael.html

Saint Martha is another one that you may want to work with. She is great at holding someone down especially men. You can simply light a candle to her. She is also petitioned on Tuesdays and I would ask her to dominate him and prevent him from abusing you any further. Ask her to help bring resolution to your situation as well. You can set the doll on a small space dedicated to her. You can take the altar down each day if you dont want him to see it

working-with-saint-martha-the-dominator-t5462.html
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby queen2be » Mon May 28, 2012 6:08 am

Thanks Stars! I have actually been working with St Michael!

In fact, I have kept a constant vigil candle to him on the highest of my altars since the incident with the doll baby. Yes, the FWP work is for me (and kids). I even put FWP on their backpacks so it follows them to school on the bus and in their day to protect their bodies but their minds as well.

I will ask St Martha if she will work with me. I know there is a period of petition with her to see if she's willing, but I also know she's very powerful if she agrees. I could use a little boost. I'm working with one ancestress already but I'm still pretty cautious with her because her circumstances were quite similar...
queen2be

Unread postby queen2be » Tue May 29, 2012 10:09 am

I went for a walk and I was thinking about which direction I wanted to go with the work and for the first time ever I came across five or six snakes in the huge park and woods. They were in several different locations and different types. It was so strange. I have never seen them there before and I've walked there for years! I had been contemplating asking Saint Martha if she would work with me and I'm thinking this might be a good sign. Since I'm asking her for serious domination work and not love work, would I use a green candle instead of the red? I went through the long St Martha thread but I couldn't get a clear sense of which color went with domination that isn't aimed at reconciliation. I also don't have her oil yet, so I will be using prayed over olive oil until I can get some.
queen2be

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:49 pm

If you are doing work to bind and tie a person, then them finding it is not a good thing. It means they unconsciously they are realizing that you are exerting some type of control and will resist in their own way. I would definitely remake the doll.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby queen2be » Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:43 am

I did remake the doll, cleansed, and took the water/spell remnants (even needle and leftover thread) to the crossroads. Immediate difference.
I believe Conjureman Ali was right on with the energy in this situation. Now to figure out how to keep it going this time until I can get to my ancestor's graveyard....
queen2be

Unread postby Zola Kathryn » Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:26 pm

Blessings to you, Queen--be safe & know that you are loved.
In Service,
Miz Zola
HRCC Graduate #1176G
Zola Kathryn
Forum Moderator

Unread postby queen2be » Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:57 am

I remade the doll at my reader's suggestion and the house settled for about two days. Since then, things are increasingly chaotic (financially, emotionally, physically). I have done the cleansing and protection work but this feels almost like the target is resisting and that is disrupting the house. I want to keep the doll doing its thing, but I am quickly being worn down keeping it in the house. I'm trying to wait and inter it in an ancestral grave, but I don't know how to quiet things down and stanch what feels like a psycho-spiritual hemorrhage in the month until I can get to a familiar grave. I have bound the doll and put it in a dark place, even sealing the box after things got crazy with black wax from a candle I burned in support of the work. I did cleansing (LM Chinese Wash, Peace Water, hyssop) and protection (FWP, bay leaf) work. I had been on a very good path and want to get back there.

I've been petitioning Saint Martha for two weeks now and I saw good movement the first week. Last week all hell broke loose on Wednesday and it's wearing me down...
queen2be

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:54 pm

Sounds like your target may be stronger than yourself. If they are starting to fight back you may need help with this work. Either bury the doll baby with an ancestor, or if you don't have access, work with the spirit of a soldier.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:54 pm

Sounds like your target may be stronger than yourself. If they are starting to fight back you may need help with this work. Either bury the doll baby with an ancestor, or if you don't have access, work with the spirit of a soldier.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Savannah » Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:24 pm

I am traveling and took my doll with me that I'm working with. Put him in my checked in luggage, he was pinned down inside his bed, now wasn't when I unpacked. Not sure if in transit it got loose or of TSA wNt though my stuff and touched it. Is it comprised you think? Anything I should do? :/
Savannah

Re: TSA and doll baby

Unread postby MaryBee » Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:26 pm

You can talk to the dolly and see if he feels alive to you; if you have a pendulum or other form of divination tool with you, you can do a reading to see if the dolly is still alive and working.

Or you can get a quick reading from any of the readers who frequent the Hoodoo Psychics Line at 1888-4 HOODOO.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Savannah » Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:41 pm

Thank you. I do happen to have my pendulum here.
Savannah

Unread postby Savannah » Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:44 pm

Going home will have the same issue.... Sucks....
Savannah

Unread postby j82 » Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:19 pm

mail him to yourself, they dont go through packages.
j82

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:10 pm

All advice above is great. Mail as much as you can. But when you have to travel with any spiritual supplies state that. This is also the one topic that control freaks dont want to control. So Complain!!!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Savannah » Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:39 am

I got word todaybim winning in the situation so I think all is well ;)
Savannah

Unread postby Papa Newt » Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:46 am

Savannah wrote:I got word todaybim winning in the situation so I think all is well ;)

That's great to hear Savannah! :-)
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!
Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Savannah » Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:21 pm

I'm using a few other LM items as well. Hooray me! Lol love LM
Savannah

Unread postby Stellablue » Sat May 18, 2013 1:49 am

Hi--
I have a dollbaby that I have been working for a while (clay, with herbs baked in). It seemed to be working well for me. The other day, my new puppy somehow managed to chew right through the container that the doll was in, subsequently biting her legs and arms off. (I've learned by lesson, puppy is not allowed in the room anymore, and luckily, there were no toxic ingredients in/on the doll.)

Anyway, what should I do with armless doll? I could fix her easily (but with newly created legs and arms) and re-baptize her, or dispose of her in the proper manner and create another. Also, I'm not entirely sure of how to dispose of the doll, front yard ground like a love spell?

Thanks for your help.
Stellablue

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Sat May 18, 2013 1:46 pm

I would get a reading immediately (or do some divination yourself) and find out if your target has been attacked by anything that could possibly tear her arms and legs off or see if they are the recipient of massive pain. I don't know what your intent was with this doll, but if you make a doll baby in someones image, and baptize it in their name, it then becomes a proxy of them for you to work with.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby parfait1 » Wed May 22, 2013 9:50 am

I have a question about doll babies. I made a doll baby for my boyfriend a couple of months ago. I baptized it with his semen as the personal article. It worked fine for about a month and then as things got better between us I wasn't working with it so much. Now he has left me yet again and will not return calls or texts, it has been about two weeks. I started working with the doll again more frequently with oils and honey jar. I was just curious if there was anything I could do with the doll to help open up communication again?
parfait1

Unread postby Leah Rivera » Wed May 22, 2013 10:36 am

How did you actually start working with the doll again? In my experience, a poppet that is use to be worked regularly, and is then left unattended tends to loose its 'connection' to the person.

I would definately attempt to rebaptise the doll, naming it again for your lover. If you have more semen, I would reload the doll, or better yet make a new one. If you can't make a new one, then definately baptise the doll again and load it with fresh herbs, papers, pictures, etc. This might not work, but that would be the first thing I tried to do.

If you have not masterbated with the doll recently, you should do that again, while calling his name.

Regards,
Leah
Leah Rivera

Unread postby parfait1 » Thu May 23, 2013 9:23 pm

Yes I do have more semen I took advice from lucky mojo and froze the left overs. I will try rebaptizing tomorrow on the full moon. I hope that works because I would hate to remake it when this one I put so much effort into it. I didn't abandon it completely I just was not working with it as frequently and I have not masterbated with the doll lately because I thought I should punish it. But after I rebaptize I will for sure do that. I did schedule a reading with a AIRR member for next week so I will have them check the connection as well. Thank you.
parfait1

Unread postby TwoOfCups » Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:25 pm

Cat got my doll baby!

I wanted this guy to send me an email, I had been focusing on it, and so I took the doll to my computer and had it act out him writing me an email, I sat the doll down for a minute on the stairs and when I came round the corner the cat had it. She had unwrapped the panties it was in and was rubbing on it, I guess bc it smelled of the stuffing herbs, also one of the bay leaves I used (to make the spell invisible) is missing and I think she ate it.
TwoOfCups

Re: Doll Baby was Seen, Touched, Dropped, Washed, Not Fed, Lost

Unread postby Spellkiss » Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:49 am

my mojos were in my pillow and got removed by a friend,she used one of my pillows to sleep on when over and didnt know i had them in there i had put the pillow up so it wouldnt be touched but she grabbed it, and i told her how important it is not for anyone to see or touch or even know and shes like we have same beliefs in magic its fine there not dead, i have them now but i want to continue using them and somehow reactivate them im freaking out cause the person who made them is no longer here sadly (Dr.E) I loved his products and I dont want to replace them they are special to me :(. they were talk to me love me follow me boy and another love mojo as well. i freaked out and prayed for them to reactivate them self and work for me and put oil them for now and hid them in a safe place didnt know what else to do. any advice would be great thank you sooo much!
Spellkiss

Re: Doll Baby was Seen, Touched, Dropped, Washed, Not Fed, Lost

Unread postby natstein » Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:28 am

Hello Spellkiss,

I am so sorry to hear that! To be honest I personally am not sure what the best course of action would be. though what you have done initially does sound good. I would suggest contacting one of the members of AIRR, (probably someone that knew Dr E. well and or worked with him) who works with spirits of the dead and see if perhaps you can get a answer from Dr. E through the worker. I wish you lots of luck and success in this.

Peace!

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby prayerandwill » Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:23 pm

Long story short, I suck. I'm terrible at scheduling and keeping up with things.

I'm working a love doll, and, frankly, I forget to feed it constantly. For long periods of time. Should I dissemble him and make a new one?
Thank you, St. Jude, for all that you have done on my behalf and all that you have inspired me to do
prayerandwill

Unread postby Shantilly Lace » Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:50 am

Have you checked to see if he is still alive? A simple divination should be able to tell you that.

If he is alive then kep working it. If not then yes make another.
Shantilly Lace

Unread postby aura » Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:09 am

Hi prayerandwill,

Consider setting yourself an alarm on your phone or a scheduled time in your agenda for working the doll. By including it in your weekly activities with such a reminder you'll be less likely to forget. A bit of John the Conqueror and Cast Off Evil worked on your personal forgetfulness might also help out ;)
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Neglected Doll Baby?

Unread postby prayerandwill » Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:35 am

Hello, all!

I have a doll baby of a lover that I have some questions about. I made it a little over a year ago-- hand-stitched, stuffed with herbs and personal effects, thoughts and intentions. He's blindfolded and has been kept in a box full of herbs, with a bay leaf in each corner, usually wrapped in either more of my personal things or in white cloth. But I don't work with him or feed him at all regularly... I would actually say that it may have been up to five months since I've done anything with him.

How should I handle this? Is he good to continue working with? If not, can I re-baptize him or something similar? Otherwise, what should I do with the doll? I want to be very careful, but there is also some important work I'd like to get started up as soon as possible.

Thank you!
Thank you, St. Jude, for all that you have done on my behalf and all that you have inspired me to do
prayerandwill

Re: Doll Baby Seen, Touched, Dropped, Washed, Not Fed, Burned

Unread postby prayerandwill » Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:35 am

Another note: I'm not great with pendulums, etc., so I don't know how to tell if he's alive or not.
prayerandwill

Unread postby natstein » Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:30 pm

Hello prayerandwill,

For figuring out of the doll still has some juice or if you need to make I new I would suggest doing a reading. You don't have to use a pendulum if that doesn't work for you , cards or gazing or bone reading, whatever your method is should work just fine. If you are one of those, and many are, who has more difficulty in reading for yourself you can always hire a reader to do a quick yes or no reading. I think over at AIRR most folks charge about $10 dollars for one of those so they are pretty economical.

If it is still alive as it were then like aura said just start setting yourself a little schedule of working with him once a week or even every day.

Hope this is helpful.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby mags76 » Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:42 pm

Hello all,

I have a doll that I worked 2 weeks a go with success. On this past Tuesday, my doll was under my pillow and as my child was going to sleep, he stuck his hand under the pillow and pulled out my doll and looked at it. At that moment, I literally felt like something happened to it. All last week, I continued to work the doll and talk to it, etc, but the results were not the same at all. What do you all suggest? I want to keep this doll but is there a way that I can get it to work again? Thanks
mags76

Unread postby natstein » Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:43 pm

Hello mags76,

Honestly it sounds like the doll was "killed" when your child looked at it. Were it me I would make a new one.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Doll Babies for Love and Healing

Unread postby karma_13 » Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:13 pm

Ahhhh, please help! My husband found my love doll baby - but it's not for him...it's a doll baby for someone else! I slept with it under my pillow and thought like always that it I put it in my drawer once I woke up. Of course, he picks today of all days to make the bed! I'm guessing he found it, but I'm not 100% sure. I have to assume yes, but he hasn't asked me about it...so maybe not.

Regardless, is my doll baby "dead" because he might have been touched or seen? Should I call out the spirit, throw it away to symbolize that it's garbage and make a new one? Do all that and bury it? What do you think?

Thanks!!!
karma_13

PostThis post was deleted by Miss Aida on Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:46 pm.

Re: Doll Babies for Love and Healing

Unread postby Miss Athena » Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:44 pm

Hi karma_13,

Since there is a chance that he saw it or touched it, then it's dead. You are correct in calling out the spirit from the doll, but do please dispose of it ritually. Don't simply throw it in the garbage. You would ritually dispose of it with ideas here: www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Then make a new one, and make sure it's kept in a place where he can't find it.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby beloved » Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:41 am

Hello,

Beginner here, i made a doll and one of the legs on my dollbaby fell off and then i accidentally broke the other trying fix the other leg back in. I made it out of mandrake root. Should i tie the legs on or remake the doll using the same sticks and materials or discard and start all over? Also the dollbaby made itself a penis, which i didn't think of doing. I know that sexuality is something i should focus on my target (he has erectile disfunction) but i hadnt thought of it. I took it as a sign from the doll to work the penis. I feel like this doll is already communicating with me which makes me hestitant to remake it.

Also, what should the petition inside say inside? i just named it . Can you add things to it once it's baptized? Like a picture or a root or petition?

Thank you,

Belightfully
beloved

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:54 am

Hello, belightfully,

Since it grew a penis, this is alive.

So, just mend the doll.

Please do not reopen the doll once it has been baptized.

But you could have written:

You can write: "______ (<--his name_ will fall in-love with _______ (<---your name).

I like the idea that it grew a penis and is alive. Good signs. Don't mess it up by reopening, etc.

Take care!
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby beloved » Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:04 pm

Miss Aida,

Thank you for your reply! Your advice here is indispensable and always makes such a difference so thank you!

It's very interesting that the penis grew. I tied the baby with red ribbon and the penis appeared from a knot with an end that was perfectly proportionate to the doll, hanging in the exact anatomical place! lol I don't think I could of even done it so perfectly on purpose. Amazing! Also, he has weak legs so it doesn't surprise me that they were weak on the doll too. His legs tend to go out sometimes and he's hurt for weeks sometimes.

All the best,

Belightfully
beloved

Unread postby osfmm » Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:16 am

I had a doll baby for love that has been working incredibly well. My target was saying and doing things I told the doll to. It was perfect. Today,however, I was careless when burning a candle on my honey jar. I usually place the doll next to the jar and candle but this time it was too close and caught on fire. I instantly blew out the flames and stuck the doll in water to extinguish the burning. The doll itself is still pretty in tact but it looks like it was burned from the middle.

The ends of his hair (made with actual hair from his head) were singed. The picture I put for his face is half burned though the fabric under it is fine. The fire burned a hole from his "chin" to his chest and a seperate larger hole from his liver area down to just above his pelvis. I could patch it up and get a new picture but I'd definitely rather just make a new one when I get the chance. My fear is that this may harm him in some way.

I'm currently homeless and unable to get a reading. I just want to know if unintentionally burning a love doll this way could have negative effects on him in real life?
osfmm

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:06 pm

Hello, osfmm ,

Oh My, I am so sorry.

If this were me, I would immediately put some blessing and healing products on the doll. And state that this doll is healed from all damages.

Then, release the spirit from the doll.

Are you sure it was carelessness that caught the doll on fire

3 months ago, I was performing a spell for my client's son. I don't like the man but I did it as a favor for my clients. While the clay doll was on the altar, it burned very badly And it wasn't carelessness. It was a very strange fire.

I had all kinds of precautions set up and the fire still got to the doll. That fire wanted that doll. Spirit was telling me "NO. Don't perform this spell to help that man"

So, sometimes, when we get fires, it may be a message from Spirit

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby osfmm » Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:02 am

Well me and him are ok and he's ok but he did get fired from his job the other day so I guess that was it ha. Just as well. He was miserable there. I took apart the doll and am now using one I'd made before to tie to mine, which actually works a lot better. He says things I tell the doll a lot quicker than with the other one. He's out of town now but soon as he returns I can breathe easier. Thanks a lot
osfmm

Unread postby hibarihime » Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:00 am

Last night my doll baby caught on fire a bit from some of the work I was doing but I was able to save him. He's pretty burnt so I think I am going to make another one of him using some of the same things I used plus adding some herbs for reconciliation and using pink string instead of red. Also, I want to make one for me as well that way it is beside the person I am working on using the same herbs I am using for him and the wrapping it in some used underwear of mine. I want to make it a shrine in a box which is covered in pictures of us together and various other things that we like where both of our dolls will stay while I'm doing work and then wrap them up in my underwear in the box while not in use. Would this ok to do to make the work stronger?

For it's disposal of the burnt doll I saved, I know I am going to bury it in my front yard but how would you call the spirit out of it in the shape that it's in? I've looked on some threads and and couldn't find a general idea of how to do that.
hibarihime

Re: General Doll-Baby, Voodoo Doll, Poppet Questions and Answers

Unread postby Luckyyone » Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:37 pm

I have a feeling my mom found my doll baby coz she loves snooping. I am not sure, but I have a gut feeling. I read somewhere on here that if someone sees it, it doesn't have power anymore? Is that true or was that misunderstood? I need to know what to do now. I'm pretty sure she knows, coz I'm really good at reading ppl and I'm almost always right when it comes to my gut feeling, it's like a 6th sense... I'm disappointed coz it was perfect :|
I looked for that post but I cannot find it. Maybe I missed it.

Any suggestions, I'd greatly appreciate it.
By the way, my luckymojo inventory is looking awesome! I have collected so many oils, I'm on to powders :) I know totally random but I just got more oils and candles today and I got excited lol
Thanks in advance
Luckyyone

Re: General Doll-Baby, Voodoo Doll, Poppet Questions and Answers

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:30 pm

Hello, hibarihime ,

You might want to cleanse the injured areas first and tell the doll that he will go uninjured.

I usually release the Spirit in the Name of God, The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit. Then, I COMMAND the Spirit to leave the doll. I would do this immediately because it is injured

Also, please be careful with fires.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:34 pm

Hello, Luckyyone ,

Please read the 2 pages here (I've moved your post to the correct area)

Congrats on your growing supply! I know that it's always a great feeling to have them readily available when needed.

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Previous

• Advertisement
Missionary-Independent.org

Return to Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo