• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:14 am

Break Up Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo prepared or pre-made spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.

Re: Break Up Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:30 pm

Hi DaniWonderland,

You have a lot of valid questions and Miss Cat has been very generous with her time in answering, but what you are asking really falls into the category of magical coaching. You can book a session with a member of AIRR, who would be happy to walk you through all the mechanics of a spell.

www.readersandrootworkers.org/

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby DaniWonderland » Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:15 pm

All I want to know is if the hair goes in the photo of the target of in the petition.... And I know she's generous, I've had a 2 hour convo with her before so she knows more about me than anyone on here lol. So I do appreciate all she helps me with. And most of the info I need now I get from all her books which I have, if there's something I can't find I'll just ask here. But I think it's a good question. I think anyone would want to know why you put the hair in a bottle when everywhere it teaches you to put personal concerns with other herbs inside the petition or name paper and fold it. Not just for practical purposes but in theory it also would make sense if there's an explanation behind that. Would you happen to know why, Miss Athena?
DaniWonderland

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:25 pm

Hello, DaniWonderland ,

You really need to take Miss cat's correspondence course.

We are not going to give you all this information here.
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby DaniWonderland » Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:35 pm

So for a basic straight answer on a spell kit I already purchased, you can't give me a simple answer where the hair goes inside the bottle? If anyone's gonna do this spell they should know where to properly place the personal concerns, no? I'm gonna take the correspondence course eventually anyway but if I already threw money down on a spell kit and plan to do a lot more spells following that, knowing where to put the personal concern is a really important component that should be instructed in this spell so no one does it incorrectly. That's fine if you don't want to explain the theory of it to me. But at least please give me the correct instructions on where the hair goes: bottle itself, inside the photo/name paper, or petition? Cus I don't know where the hell to put it this week. Please just answer me that because that's gonna go with all my spells thereafter also.

Thanks.
DaniWonderland

Unread postby DaniWonderland » Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:58 am

Can someone just give me the correct answer please since I already purchased this spell kit??? Why am I going to do it now if I'm not fully sure where to place the personal concern before it goes in the bottle??? Now I'm unsure if I wanted to purchase other spell kits if I wouldn't get further instructions with that either....
DaniWonderland

Unread postby asturias » Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:41 pm

Hello, DaniWonderland!

I would put the hair inside the petition, as the photo/name paper on itself already constitutes a trace, and I would not put it loosely inside the bottle.

Good luck!
asturias

Unread postby DaniWonderland » Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:43 pm

Thank you so much!! For the black divorce candle, do I carve their names at the base of the candle with the word “breakup” between them? Or on the body of the candle? And can I carve “break up, destroyed love” all over the candle? OR is one phrase always best?
DaniWonderland

Unread postby asturias » Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:11 pm

I have never used the "black divorce candle", so I couldn't tell you what the norm is. I personally wouid write their names on the base, and "Break up" in between. Yes, stick to one phrase, at least for the writing. You may get more detailed during the prayer.

I frankly wouldn't worry much about miniscule details, since there are no confirmed great conceptual faux pas to it, as long as you get the work's essentials going properly, which are annointing and lighting the candle with their names on it.

Good Luck, Dani.
asturias

Unread postby DaniWonderland » Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:23 pm

Ok awesome thanks so much everyone. I been preparing for this spell for a while in accordance to the moon and to make sure I know what I'm doing before I start.

There's one last thing I really could use help with or clarify. Now since I'm writing the petition with their names like a regular letter, can I place their names written 9 times on the back of each of their photos? And criss cross each name over the other 9 times so they are binded to break up? Or just wrote each ones name on the back of each pic one time or 9 times with the DOB?

Order since it's a bottle spell can I also add a petition under
The candle with their names written 9 times with a command over it? So I'd have a petition in the bottle and another one under the candle
Thank you
DaniWonderland

Unread postby Sister Jean » Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:09 pm

Hello DaniWonderland,

This page about doing a Break Up bottle spell says to just put the personal concerns from the two parties into the jar, and doesn't say you have to write a lot of intricate stuff on the back of the photos:

http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

I'd say just write each person's name and date of birth on the back of their respective photo, then as they rattle and jostle around separately in the jar with the powders (if you're using powders) and other materials in the jar, it will be as if they themselves are separate as a couple. And all that nasty stuff will get between them, just like it's getting all over the photos.

You can certainly include a petition with the candle. For that one, I'd write both their names on one piece of paper, and write BREAK UP on the back. Then tear the paper in half, so each name is now alone on its own piece of paper. Then put them back to back (so the names aren't touching) under the candle.

Good luck to you.
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite, St. Martha, Bone Mama!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby DaniWonderland » Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:03 pm

Thank you Sister Jean. I'm just confused after an AIRR reader told me to bind the photos back to back with nasty ingredients in between before putting in the jar. Is this another alternative or why people do that in this work?
DaniWonderland

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:07 pm

DaniWonderland ,

it's symbolic of keeping them back-to-back.

I don't perform my spells that way. I do them as Sister Jean does.

But, I have heard of rootworkers doing it back-to-back also
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby DaniWonderland » Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:13 pm

Ok thank you. One more thing before I begin. Why write break up on the BACK and not OVER their names? Or it doesn't matter?
DaniWonderland

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:49 am

DaniWonderland, the spell with the photos back to back is an entirely different spell. There are dozens of ways to do a break up spell.

Like -- randomly:

1. Write their names one time each, not touching, and cut them apart with pinking shears, burn both names to ashes in separate containers. Mix each name with grave yard dirt, mix one with fresh dog shit, the other with fresh cat shit. Get a large egg, poke a hole in each end and with a knife point, inoduce the two types of stuff into each end, never letting them touch. Throw the egg over their house so it will break on the other side.

or (entirely different now, just so you understand that these are DIFFERENT spells):

2. Catch two cooters (river turtles) alive. Write one name on the back of one cooter and one on the back of the other cooter. Set the two cooters loose again in two different rivers.

See? You are trying to fit one kind of spell into another. It won't work that way all the time. The spell in the Break-Up Kit is a different spell than 100 other Break up spells.

Eastern River Cooter (Pseudemys concinna), Augusta, Georgia.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby DaniWonderland » Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:38 am

Well I know there's so many variations with how many times to write the names and so on... So I wrote his name 9 times with DOB in back of pic, then her name 9 times with DOB in back of her pic, turned counter clockwise, wrote "break up, no love!" Across their names 9 times, then tore the photo in half. I folded them separately and put them in the bottle separately. Then I took a brown paper bag and cut out a piece and wrote a petition like a regular letter, calling for the death of the relationship of NN and NN. They will fight and be angry and sick of each other with each passing day, etc... Then I put oils in there, red peppers, more cat and dog hair, and BOTH their hairs in the petition, folded it and threw it in the bottle. Also added a little vinegar in the bottle in the end since I had some around. The candle had his name carved top to bottom on his side and hers carved top to bottom on hers. On the back I carved "break up" once across.

Can someone tell me if I did something wrong? I figured if I have more recourses to add, the more the merrier.

And once I finally to to work, I silently visualized them splitting for a bit, and then I looked at her picture on the side that I had, and took the bottle and started cursing like mad at her and them but telling her to get the f*** out and stay out, and with all the hatred I have for her I even scared myself with how angry I got in that moment and shaking the bottle with such anger... As soon as I started speaking with such fury and anger , her side started melting in POOLS on all sides and melting puddles in the front until it then starting moving around the back. His side stayed with almost no wax at all and like 25% of him never even melted down, still standing. Is this a sign that she will leave and or that he's resistant? And is this normal how the candle starts reacting like crazy with wax dripping everywhere as you're cursing the target and truly angry? I surprised myself with how angry I can get when it came down to it lol.

Lastly, I just slept till 3pm and STILL want to sleep more. This is not normal. Not for me. Has it been common after doing this spell that you just constantly want to sleep?

DaniWonderland

Unread postby DaniWonderland » Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:32 pm

Can someone reply to me from yesterday please.

Also, I have a very thick glass ashtray that I lit my incense in second day in a row now. Last night they were going for 30 minutes. Tonight I lit it. Within 5 minutes of me starting to curse their relationship over and over, the ashtray broke to pieces. I'm not sure what sign this is, but as I clean up now, do I keep the glass also as remains to dispose of in a black Cloth or how do I clean all that up now???
DaniWonderland

Unread postby DaniWonderland » Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:22 pm

P.s - the glass shattered to a thousand pieces right after I asked any spirits to come to my aid and assist with ending this relationship if it is meant to be, show me a sign... Then I said I curse you NN and NN for the destruction and death of your relationship and AS SOON as I said that the ashtray exploded into all sides, but all the matches that were left in it, made this line formation all coming out of the ashtray towards the candles. Can this mean anything?
DaniWonderland

Unread postby natstein » Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:58 pm

Hello DaniWOnderland,

You description of how you did the spell sounds fine to me. I do not see anything that you did wrong or would need to change. TO the question of cleaning up, Yes I would say the shattered glass of the ash trey is part of the remains of this working and would need to be ritually disposed of along with everything else.

For all your other question, these are really beyond the scope of this forum. You are essentially asking for a reading of the signs of your work and this is a professional service offered by the members of AIRR (www.readersandrootoworkers.org) and we would in essence be stealing from them if we started offering that service for free on these forums. I believe you stated in an earlier post that you were already working with a root worker. I would go to that person and ask them about these specific signs in your work.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby DaniWonderland » Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:09 pm

Hi natstein,

Thanks for your reply.

So I can bury the broken glass ashtray along with the bottle on their property or can I despose of it separately in a cemetery?

Also, I know you guys don't do candle divination on here because that's part of the AIRR readings, but would you say though that that ashtray breaking was a good sign that the spirits heard me when I called for them or was it a bad sign that maybe I need to take a step back? I saw Miss Aida telling someone on here that when their bottle broke it was a good sign that the relationship will break, but what if it's an ashtray with the incense and it breaks as you're cursing?
DaniWonderland

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:28 am

DaniWonderland,

Not only do we not do candle divination here, we don't do other kinds of readings either. These threads may be of interest to you:

Divination Methods Used in African American Hoodoo
divination-methods-used-in-african-american-hoodoo-t20005.html

Signs / Movement / Completion of Spells: Questions & Answers
signs-movement-completion-of-spells-questions-answers-t6436.html

Candle Divination: Flame, Wick, Wax, Glass, Remains
candle-divination-flame-wick-wax-glass-remains-t8537.html

Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour Radio Show - Sign Up Here For a Free Reading!
lucky-mojo-hoodoo-rootwork-hour-radio-show-sign-up-here-for-a-free-reading-f30.html
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby mixmaxx » Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:33 am

Dear DaniWonderland, I got a free reading on the LM Radio show. This LM Forum is not the place to ask for readings about your Break Up Spell Kit because, as it was explained to me, not all of the moderators here are trained or gifted readers. On the radio show, they are all readers and will read for you. Hope this helps.
mixmaxx

Unread postby SterlingWinter » Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:46 am

I want to start my break up spell kit tomorrow night (saturday, waning moon, and also half term when I can give it more energy) but have a couple of questions. What kind of candle holders should I be using? Should I add anything that isn't included in the kit? (apart from personal concerns...sadly only have photos but may be able to get some of his hair today) Thanks!
SterlingWinter

Unread postby Sister Jean » Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:15 pm

Hello SterlingWinter,

You don't need a candle holder for the black divorce candle (that will stand up on its own), and for the two small white candles you can use any small candle holder you have, it really doesn't matter what kind. If you don't have candle holders that small, you can also just hold a lighter or match to the bottom of the candle until the wax melts a bit, then "stick" it wherever you need it.

And no, you shouldn't have to add anything else to the kit unless the directions say so. I'd suggest gathering everything you need and reading the instructions carefully before you begin.

Good luck to you in your work!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby treasured666 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:36 pm

I have been doing Breakup spells on the same couple for nearly a year now. I have used the services of so called spellcasters, I have done some myself and I've even asked the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church to light breakup candles several times. All these cost money. NOTHING HAS WORKED. Has this breakup spell kit worked for anyone?
treasured666

Unread postby Sister Jean » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:54 pm

Hello treasured666,

If you've been doing this work for almost a year and haven't seen any results, I'd recommend getting a reading from a reputable reader before proceeding with more spellwork. You can find reputable readers here:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby treasured666 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:34 am

thank you, Sister Jean. I will.

1. Can breakup spells be done in the morning and afternoon or do they have to be done at night?

2. Can they be done anytime or do they have to be done during the waning moon?

3. Can you do too many spells or is it okay to keep doing the breakup spells until the targets break up? (This is for a family member in a bad relationship but who is weakminded.)
treasured666

Unread postby Sister Jean » Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:54 pm

Hello treasured666,

Check out this thread to learn more about timing spells:

spell-timing-moon-phases-moon-signs-moon-void-of-course-t442-180.html

And I think that's fine to keep doing work until they break up. I'd supplement that work with divination, to keep an eye on how things are going.

Good luck to you.
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby treasured666 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:16 am

Thank you so much Sister Jean
treasured666

Unread postby AmoreXCannella » Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:14 am

Hello all, received my kit a few days ago and waiting for the next waning moon which is after 12/13. I just have a few questions I guess I need some reiteration on a few things (please forgive me if I may have over looked if posted already)

•do I write the names and DOB of targets (9x) on paper, as well as their photos?

•I believe I saw posted previously-the bottle that came in the kit is too small for me because I have photos so just take the contents and put into a bigger jar?

*should I add vinegar or anything else for extra strength

By the end of the spell how far apart should the candles be
--any other tips and suggestions are greatly appreciated

Thank you in advance
AmoreXCannella

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:29 pm

Hello, AmoreXCannella,

I will answer each question after the question:

•do I write the names and DOB of targets (9x) on paper, as well as their photos?-Yes, you can do that also

•I believe I saw posted previously-the bottle that came in the kit is too small for me because I have photos so just take the contents and put into a bigger jar?--Put the bottle in a smaller plastic bag and seal it. Smash it with a hammer. Take everything (including the broken glass) and put it in a larger bottle.

*should I add vinegar or anything else for extra strength -You can do that

By the end of the spell how far apart should the candles be- Far apart

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby RKGOMES » Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:25 am

If I am working the Break Up Spell Kit on a gay male couple is it feasible to change the male/female candles for male/male candles? Please advise.
RKGOMES

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:49 pm

Hello RKGOMES,

You can absolutely do that. You can find black figural male candles here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/candle-adam-black.html
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby RKGOMES » Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:09 pm

Thank you for your response Sister Jean. I also appreciate you providing the respective links. That's very helpful!
RKGOMES

Unread postby SterlingWinter » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:01 am

I've had the break up spell sitting here for a couple of months but had been too nervous to try to do it myself as an inexperienced spellcaster. I really wanted to find a rootworker to do the work for me but realised I was dilly-dallying too long. Finally decided to take the plunge and do the work during the waning moon this month after getting a reading from one of the AIRR members who said that the couple in question could be broken up but that work should be done asap to change the route things were taking.

Anyway, as this was my first spell, I tried to follow everything correctly but made a couple of silly mistakes, like washing away the remains of the incense powder for the first few days rather than keeping it with the other spell remains! My target's candle burnt extremely slowly and down the middle (so his shoulders were still intact until they eventually developed holes in the centre of them and folded in on each other!), whereas the other woman's candle began burning crazily fast - her head and shoulders were gone in about five minutes on the first night! Things became a lot steadier with her candle after that.

At the end of the spell last weekend, I gathered the remains (apart from the incense I'd washed away) in a piece of black cloth and buried at the local graveyard, praying for the death of their relationship. I buried it deep and packed the hole back in with earth.

I've tried to forget about the spell since then although I have kept the bottle here until I can get to their house on January 13th, when I intended to dispose of it on their property. Am I right that it's okay to keep it in our house that long? I just thought it was best to put it on their property if at all possible, even though it meant waiting a couple of weeks.

Yesterday I went to the graveyard to tend my great grandparents' grave. As soon as I opened the front door, I saw the Devil's Pod (which had been buried deep in a flowerbed outside our front door) in the middle of our path. No sign of any soil having been disturbed, just the pod randomly sitting there. I reburied it. When I got to the graveyard, I found something similar. The black cloth bag containing the spell remains, sitting ON a grave near to my grandparents' grave! Untouched, unopened, but just sitting there. This is some way from where it was buried. I did the only thing I could think to do, returned the bag to the site where I had buried it before (where I found the hole half filled back in) and reburied it, praying over it again. I then decided to place a heavy stone on top of the site, just in case it's some kind of animal digging it up. I went and found one on the path...looked up at the grave next to it and found it belonged to somebody with the SAME NAME as my grandma (who I was petitioning to help me with this spell). This is not a common name, in fact I've since found out this lady is a distant cousin of mine (who I had no idea was buried in this graveyard).

I'm not sure what to think. Has the spell been ruined by being dug up like that? Should I try again? Or get a rootworker to do the work for me as I had originally planned? What about the bottle? Is it still okay to keep it until I can put it on their property in two weeks, or should I get it out of here (either at the graveyard or crossroads) asap?

Also, slightly unrelated for this thread, but I wanted to do the "Come To Me" spell after this one to try and draw my target to me. Is it okay to do that while the break up bottle is still in our house? The bottle is in our back room/conservatory (a room we don't really use) by the back door which is where I worked the spell, I would be doing the Come To Me spell upstairs in my bedroom. Should that be okay? Or should I wait to do the Come To Me until next month after the bottle is gone? Thank you!
SterlingWinter

Unread postby natstein » Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:56 pm

Hello Sterlingwinter,

To the question about doing Come To Me work while still having the other bottle in your house. Absolutely! Go ahead and do it.

For waiting to deploy that bottle on to their property there is nothing wrong with that.

As to your work being dug up that is rather unusual. I would recommend getting a reading from a rootworker to gain some clarity on this issue. It may be necessary to repeat the spell or do some other work to gain you desire.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby AmoreXCannella » Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:03 am

I began my kit at the start of the waning moon (Dec 14). Since then I have had no contact with my target, and really trying to keep my distance hoping he'll make the approach somehow.

I read after the candles are finished to keep the jar behind the toilet and continue to shake and curse it for one moon cycle-is anyone familiar with that? Should I have done anything different?

I haven't noticed any signs or anything until today So im not a sure if it's a sign, etc?

So it's currently December 31, yesterday (dec 30) at work was the first time, since I started the bottle that we've been in proximity of each other. I walked passed him as far as I know he didn't notice me (maybe he did) but quickly went about my business and did my best to avoid him

Last night around 11:30 pm after I got off work-I went to my local 24 hr Walmart (we live in same town) and 3 minutes or so after sitting in my car I see out of all people-the Ex girlfriend(the second person in the spell)that he screwed me over for and reconciled with-- walk pass my car and got into hers. I couldn't believe it.

But it gets better(or worse?) after walking and doing little shopping in Walmart I'm finally done around 1:40 am I'm walking to my car and who do I see ? My target In his own car! almost across from mine but behind a car. I got in my car so fast. he never saw me he got out his car and went into Walmart at 1:45am.

Had I been walking slower we would of bumped into each other. Would this be a coincidence that I see both people, (separate times/separate vehicles) about 2 hour time span apart ...or would anyone take this as a sign, movement, etc
AmoreXCannella

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:30 pm

Hello, AmoreXCannella ,

Yes, you can do that with your jar if you wish

As far as everything else, these look like positive signs to me!

Take Care and Happy New Year
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Kl89 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:18 pm

Hi I have never done a break up spell before. I was wondering if I could use the figurel candle that is black with the two figures turned backs with the candle part in the middle? I recently got broken up with by my ex man. He was with a girl who kept interfering between me and him she wouldnt leave him alone now they are together or at least close. For what she has done Id like to make sure there not together because she keeps getting in the way of our happiness. He wants to be with me but its like he confused because she keeps gwtting in thw way. What spell should I do the break up spell? Or is there a spell to seperate them so they dont speak?
Kl89

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:20 pm

Hello, Kl89 ,

Welcome to the forum!

Have you read this page?

www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

Wishing you the very best with this

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Kl89 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:27 pm

Thank you and yes it was helpful just wondering if this is a good reason to do this type of spellwork? I heard it can come back on you if you dont cleanse yourself.
Kl89

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:10 pm

Hello KI89,

Break Up work is harsh work, so yes, you want to cleanse yourself afterward. But not because it's going to "come back on you" in the way that some people believe karma does. Karma isn't a part of hoodoo, but since this magical tradition is deeply rooted in Protestant Christianity, the idea is more that you want to cleanse yourself after doing harsh work to take that sin off you and get yourself right with God again. Especially if you're breaking up a marriage, which is a union that's blessed by God.

So, is it a good idea to do? Some people would certainly say so, depending on what reasons they have. If you feel your reason for doing the work is just and needed, move forward and cleanse yourself afterward. If you're too freaked out by the whole idea, don't do it, or hire a rootworker to do it for you.
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby xbecky1990x » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:01 am

Hello, I am new to this site. I need some help or advise please, a few weeks ago I was planning on doing a vinegar break up jar. I have all the stuff but not black cat hair. Still waiting for it to arrive, I was doing the jar my ex and his gf. But on Thursday he told me was single because she has mental health problems and he said she needed to sort her life out. So, I changed my mind about doing the jar. We seemed like we back together, but yesterday he messaged me and said he and gf were sorting things out. I want to do the break up again, but he won't tell me her name. I asked him three times but he didn't budge. I was wandering if I could influence his mind some how. Like could I influence him to tell me her name?? or could I influence his mind to leave her?? I was going to wait until I see him to sneakly take his phone so I could find her name that way. But I don't know when I'll see him, he said he is busy with college at the moment. Is there anything thing I could do until that day comes?? Thank you very much
xbecky1990x

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:23 pm

Hello, xbecky1990x ,

Yu could write:

"Love Rival"

"Other girlfriend"

Or something to that effect

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby infinite43 » Wed May 10, 2017 8:00 am

First timer here, with a question about the bottle itself.

Once I have prepared the bottle, w pins, needles, personal items, powders, etc, do I bury it in a graveyard immediately before the 7 day candle lighting and incense burning or do I use the bottle (shaking it) during the candle lighting and incense burning for 7 days and bury the bottle once the 7 day ritual is done?

A little confused and want to make sure I do this right, as my family is on the line here.
infinite43

get him over her spell

Unread postby ma853 » Wed May 10, 2017 11:03 am

okay so there is this man and we went on an amazing date but after our date he became distant and explained to me that he had a great time but he also realized that he is not over his ex yet. he broke up with her. he says lets be friends until i get things straightened out.
so, since he broke up with her and she has already moved on with someone else this is what Im doing.
a black nude female and black nude male facing in opposite directions as this will be a moving candle spell. i do a petition on a picture of her under the female candle and a petition for him signed by me under the male candle both with the intention of helping him get over her. i make a circle around the dish of forget powder, Himalayan salt because it helps emotional healing regular salt for protection and lemon verbena to really get that separation going. i also have a knife in the middle of them. everyday for 9 days i shall lite and move them apart. i also dressed them with cut and clear and uncrossing. the man is burning extremely slow while the woman is almost down to her knees and its only the 3rd day! this is because she is already over him I think.
if the woman burns out before the man, shall I continue with just the man and lite him and move them away everyday as planned?

please let me know
thanks!
ma853

Unread postby natstein » Wed May 10, 2017 2:48 pm

Hello infinite43,

I would use and shake that bottle while doing the candle lighting for seven days and then deploy it, ie bury it, after that is done.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby natstein » Wed May 10, 2017 2:54 pm

Hello ma853,

I would continue to with just the man moving him away as you planned. You can continue to move what is left of the female candle as well. You might also consider working with a Cut and Clear spell kit (http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html)

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby cakes2014 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:42 pm

I did the black separation candle for the person I'm interested in and a girl. I put separation oil on both candles and his side was burning faster then her side. I went to sleep for about and hour or two and it was all the way to the bottom on his side and a little was left on her side. What do I do with the wax? Should I do another one since I didn't burn it for 7 days?
cakes2014

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:04 pm

Hello, cakes2014 ,

I would deploy that one and start a new one.

Sounds like you're getting resistance from her.

This time, stay attentive to the burn and if she is giving you resistance, doctor the candle. Don't let it happen again. Fight her!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby cakes2014 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:07 pm

What should I do with the wax? Should I bury it anyway?
cakes2014

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:36 pm

Hello, cakes2014

Throw it at a crossroad, bury it at a cemetery, throw it in running water, etc., etc.

here is a page with very good instructions:

www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby vladno5 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:58 pm

Hello. I have some questions in terms of the kit I'm currently in the process of completing.

1.) If the bottle doesn't have the name papers in it, and you include it in the circle you use to put your candle underneath, will it still work? (I included a photo of the couple as well as their hair in the bottle with the powders, but that's about it).

2.) Does it matter the time of day that you use the candle? Also will measuring it with pins for said sections of candles to burn help or hinder the process (Had to put them in numerous times on the base candle to measure, not the couple, and I carefully made sure they wouldn't touch the "BREAK UP" portions written in).

P.S., On the spell kit instructions, it never stated to shake the bottle as I put the items in, nor did it state when I should actually use the bottle to be buried/thrown at crossroads/put in water/etc., and I did that the first day I started the candle ritual. Did I screw up, or will it still have effect? Please let me know ASAP if I need to invest in another candle/bottle.
vladno5

Unread postby vladno5 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:47 pm

Also I forgot to mention as a back up, I'm doing the feces spell as well. Been doing it for the past three coming up to four weeks. That will still help, yes?
vladno5

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:17 pm

Hello, vladno5 ,

I will answer each question after the question:

1.) If the bottle doesn't have the name papers in it, and you include it in the circle you use to put your candle underneath, will it still work? (I included a photo of the couple as well as their hair in the bottle with the powders, but that's about it)-YES

2.) Does it matter the time of day that you use the candle? - Please see this thread: spell-timing-time-of-day-or-night-clock-time-t11842.html

3)-Also will measuring it with pins for said sections of candles to burn help or hinder the process (Had to put them in numerous times on the base candle to measure, not the couple, and I carefully made sure they wouldn't touch the "BREAK UP" portions written in)-That's fine

4) On the spell kit instructions, it never stated to shake the bottle as I put the items in, nor did it state when I should actually use the bottle to be buried/thrown at crossroads/put in water/etc., and I did that the first day I started the candle ritual. Did I screw up, or will it still have effect? -Shake the bottle as often as possible. You didn't screw up there at al. But did you already deploy the bottle?
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby vladno5 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:09 am

Yes, I already deployed the bottle at a crossroads long after I started burning the candle on the first day. I also am working with a demon to help against it. So yes, I angrily meditate at the couple, and while the people on the site state it won't work that way, it affects others differently. It should still work the same, Yes? Otherwise, I have already purchased another kit.
vladno5

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:59 pm

Hello, vladno5

Just order a break up bottle. You didn't mess up the spell. You just didn't work the bottle!

www.luckymojo.com/bottle-fixed-break-up.html

Also, I have edited out your mention of that Witch. It is against the forum rules to do this. I didn't give you a board warning but, in the future, I will have to. So, please do not do it again

Wishing you the very best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby vladno5 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:27 pm

No worries. And I messed up on that last post, I meant to say I deployed the bottle long BEFORE I started the candle portion. So yeah, I assume I screwed up(?)
vladno5

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:58 am

Hello vladno5,

If you are worried if you messed up with the bottle, you can always order another and repeat that bottle spell. Miss Aida posted the link where you can find those.

Take care.
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Renee987 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:29 pm

I did a break up back to back women and male black candle. Also did another black candle with one wick. At this time the two people were only dating. After my candle they are now in a relationship which is opposite of my intention. I realized i made a mistake on petition paper and crossed the names on top of eachother. Is there a way to reverse it so they will definitely break up?
Renee987

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:30 pm

Hello, Renee987 ,

Spells don't work overnight. They take time and patience.

I really suggest that you get a reading and magical coaching on this

I have already given you the link in your last post

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Missionary-Independent.org