Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Get Charges Dropped, Reduced, Case Dismissed

Blackbeauty83
Forum Member

Re: Spells to Get Charges Dropped, Reduced, Case Dismissed

Unread post by Blackbeauty83 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:55 am

I just want to give an update about my case I was facing, I did not get the charges dismissed, but they did drop it down to a misd which ill rather have that vs a felony.. I would also want to thank Miss Aida, Mrs,Cat and Conjure Ali for the amazing readings. I petitioned St. Michael, St Jude, and I burned a just Judge candle all night the day before court, I also did a court case bath, use FWP oil and the little john chew which you have to spit it on the floor in the court room. and I read psalm 35,37, and 91 and everything worked in my favor. Now that i got that behind me I can focus on protection and success...

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:39 pm

Hello, neka83 ,

CONGRATS!!!

neonwaosy
Forum Member

Unread post by neonwaosy » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:55 pm

Happy holidays everyone,
Please I am needing advice on a legal matter in a marriage fraud charge. The court appearance date o has not been set yet, and has been pending the past 2 years. The second person in this case died a year ago. Please my questions are .... :?:

1. Anything to help so the charges can be dropped or dismissed or even a lighter charge.
2. What is the best way to write this petition
3 . Is it okay to use the case number in any spell or candle work, if yes, how?

Thank you all...

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:52 pm

Hello, neonwaosy

I'll answer each questing after the question:

1. Anything to help so the charges can be dropped or dismissed or even a lighter charge.- Yes, three are 5 pages here on this thread of great advice!
2. What is the best way to write this petition-Court Case Acquittal (and the case number) with your name crossed over it
3 . Is it okay to use the case number in any spell or candle work, if yes, how?-See above!

Please look at this page for GEAT spell ideas:

www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html

Happy Holidays to you too!!!

neonwaosy
Forum Member

Unread post by neonwaosy » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:08 am

Thank you Miss Aida.

Angel4decale1
Newly Registered

Unread post by Angel4decale1 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:34 am

Hello all, I can't login to my original account after a couple years of trying...my original name is angel4decale.

My son was arrested for home invasion last week. It's a lot of funny business going on with this scenario. First of all I will not lie and say I'm certain he had no part in it because I'm not with him 24/7 and I've learned a long time ago about putting too much faith in anyone... But I will say things aren't adding up here is what I mean.

When this happened during last year's holiday season. The detectives called my cellphone as well as my husband's (it was so strange they had both our numbers and when we asked how did you get both our numbers they gave a couple different reasons they got them and finally said well we're the police.) moving on... they asked if they could search our house because one of my sons friends had stolen his mother's credit or debit card and went on a 30k shopping spree. And the same parents saw one of his other friends trying to break in their home so they needed to see if anything was stored here although they had a bunch of young men on camera with the boy shopping my son wasn't with them that weekend when they went shopping. They also asked me not to wake my son up until they came. we cooperated with them. They came and of course didn't find anything. So they took my son down to the bureau that day for questioning... They said they wanted information on his friend. and released him an hour later.

The people who had the attempted invasion repeatedly said they saw my sons friend (they would know who they saw especially looking in the eye as these boys would be there almost daily with the son). The twist to this is... The detective working the case is good friends with the mother of the boy they saw and she and my family are friendly too. I haven't called her yet about this and not planning on it because her son is free even after threatening the woman via text messages (I saw the text his mom showed me before the police got the warrant for the phone) while my son sits in jail because of a fingerprint to a house he visited almost daily and the people originally stated he wasn't there. Now supposedly the son said he was the one that broke in after he was arrested when there isn't even any evidence that child was even arrested. I'm so confused as to what's going on and cannot afford the bail or an attorney to look into this at the least. Please give me some guidance. Every scenario I have ever come here (and there have been quite a few) with has worked one way or another... But always in my favor so I know I'm in the right place. Thanks in advance.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:55 am

Hello Angel4decale1,

Welcome back to the Lucky Mojo forum. I'm sorry to hear you are dealing with all this hardship.

If you go to this page about Court Case products, there is a step-by-step guide on what to do if you or someone you know has been arrested.

You could also put the arresting officer or whoever has power over your son's fate in this matter in a sweetening jar with your son, to sweeten that person to your son.

http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

If you think there is something hinky going on with this detective and the mother of the other man, you could always get a reading to shed some light on the situation:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Good luck to you.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Angel4decale1
Newly Registered

Unread post by Angel4decale1 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:16 pm

Thank you Sister Jean. I'm going to it now.

lovingwife
Newly Registered

Unread post by lovingwife » Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:31 pm

Forgive me if I am posting to the wrong forum. I am a little confused as how to post but I need help desperately. I have met someone who is incarcerated and I feel strongly the need to be with this person and to help them. I ask that all judegement is kept to yourself I am an adult and I know what path I want to take with this relationship. The issue is he is serving a 100 year to life sentence. I am willing to spend what I have to and put in the time needed to get this sentence overturned and get him home to me. I need help bigtime! I need to know where to even start. He has 3 strikes. He knows a great appeal attorney who has helped him on a prior case but that attorney is expensive. So i need info on getting his sentence reduced or overturned or getting him paroled. I also need info on money work to get the money and work that I need to pay the lawyer or drawing business to my little home business. I am going to order Sumac berries as I have been reading the forum but I really need a plan of attack before I order. I just want to get the right spellkits from LM and I know that this is a very complicated case. I would like to get the appeal attorney on our side as well so that he gets him released. I think I should also do a little love work to make sure things stay stable between us when he is released? Please any guidance is greatly welcomed as I don't even know where to start.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:57 am

Hello lovingwife,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. We wouldn't judge you here, I just hope you approach this situation with realistic expectations. A prison sentence of 100 years to life is quite serious.

But, you can start with Court Case products, and you can find links to those products as well as information on a lot of different Court Case spells right here. I recommend you read the whole page:

http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html

If you want to get the lawyer on your side, you could sweeten this person by using a honey jar, and that sort of work is explained on that Court Case page as well.

For money drawing, Lucky Mojo has a great money drawing spell kit, which you can find as well as lots of money spells on this page:

http://www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html

I'd also recommend that you submit a prayer request (it's free!) to the Crystal Silence League:

http://crystalsilenceleague.org/

Take care and good luck.

P.S. If you scroll up through this thread, you'll also find lots more spell ideas.

Olivialeigh
Forum Member

Unread post by Olivialeigh » Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:22 am

Hello everyone,

I have a subrogation claim against me by someone’s insurance company for over 100k for something I didn’t do. Apparently the insurance company has to blame someone after they payout the damages and since I was just there in the house I am getting blamed for damages even though I was actually in the shower. It’s honestly completely ridiculous. The police report officially says Any damages to the home were accidental and there wasn’t no at fault party. While this should be an open and shut case, I want to be on the safe side because insurance companies are notoriously nefarious and sketchy in their attacking against innocent parties. I’m hiring a lawyer to take care of this for me as it is on my credit report. My goal is to have the subrogation claim removed and for this ridiculous charge taken off of my credit report permanently.

I’m wondering if there are any LMCC products recommended for this particular type of case?

There is no court date as I have not been served, this is just a subrogation claim my lawyer is hoping to remove.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:05 am

Hello, Olivialeigh,

Have you already read the 5 pages on this thread for spell ideas?

You may also want to try some clarity spells on whomever doesn't see all the truths

www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html

I am so sorry that this happened and it is absolutely terrible.

I pray that this is cleared for you

Take care

Casteel344
Forum Member

Unread post by Casteel344 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:49 pm

Hello I need help I want to know if there is any way I can have a court case dismissed that has already concluded without further court proceedings. I am currently on parole and the whole case has really messed up my life. I plead innocent throughout the whole thing and still do. I fought on appeal and lost. The courts were never made fair to begin with but now I have a lady who wants to help me but asks what is my petition. I don’t know how to word it to her so the I can get my case dismissed and my life back. I have proved my innocence through legal evidence as well as lie detection. Can the case be overturned? And how do I petition for it?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:32 am

Hello Casteel344,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! If you would like to, you're welcome to introduce yourself under the introductions thread.

I'm not sure if it's possible to have a court case dismissed that's already concluded without further court proceedings. Have you sought legal counsel on this matter? I'd recommend you do that as well as get a reading from a reputable reader to find out if this is even possible. You can find reputable readers here:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Take care and good luck to you.

P.S. Posting new topics is against forum rules. Next time you have a question, please find the thread that best fits with what you're asking (you can use the search box at the top right of the screen), and post your question at the end of it by clicking "post reply." Thanks!

Casteel344
Forum Member

Unread post by Casteel344 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:09 pm

Thanks so much Sister Jean I do have litigation in the courts and I have a hearing on my parole conditions coming soon in a few weeks, nothing to overturn the case though. I also need to attract a very powerful lawyer to help for free. I paid a guy that told me that he would cast spell to completely set me free from the case and that was one month ago and he told me to wait for the results.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:44 am

Hello Casteel344,

Have you seen Lucky Mojo's page on Court Case work? You may find something there that could help you as well:

Good luck to you.

LilaEscobar
Forum Member

Unread post by LilaEscobar » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:13 am

I’m not sure what happened to a post I made that was waiting on approval however here is the post and if I somehow duplicated the post my apologies in advance!

A friend of mine is being accused of a shooting they say they did not commit. I hear that a woman he was dealing with of Middle Eastern decent may have done some sorcery on him and even put a DJINN on him but I can’t say with 100% certainty however my friend seems to think that this was in fact the case! I read about both Honey and Vinegar Jars and wanted to start one of each however after reading and reading through both threads I did not find the answer I sought, so let me elaborate and hopefully someone can help!

For the honey jar I have the following herbs that I plan on adding to the jar Calamus, Claendula, Cascara Sagrada Powder, Celandine, Cinnamon, Deerstongue, Devil Shoe String, Dill Seeds, Licorice Root, Little John (Galangal) Slippery Elm, Sumac Berries, Tandy, Tobacco, Palo Santo and Palo Cambia Voz. Elderflower and Fennel Seeds are on my list but not sure if there is a magical number of herbs that can be added. I also have Law Keep Away, Conqueror and Court Case oil that I plan to use. And I also have egg shell powder that I thought would be a good one to throw in there for protection. As for the vinegar jar I have the following herbs to add to the jar, Asafoetida, Cloves, Black Mustard Seeds, Poppy Seeds, Pepper – Black, Cayanne, Red Flakes, 1 Whole Habanero and 1 Whole Birds Eye Rusted Nails Sulfur War water, glass shards some dog and cat poop along with Do as I say and Dominating oil. Where the uncertainty comes in is who to place in which jar. So here are my questions….
Who goes in Honey Jar???
1. I know I want the judge, his lawyer and the jury in the honey jar but I’m not sure if I should add the prosecution, the investigators and the witnesses for the prosecution into this jar or the vinegar jar or both. Because I do want the prosecution to see this maybe a setup, and I want the witnesses to say nothing but nice things about my friend!
2. If I don’t have pictures can I add printed images such as a picture printed on regular copy paper? If I don’t have pictures or printed images will a name paper suffice?
In the end my goal is to get him to walk away from this untouched I’m also trying to make it so that if he walks he is not deported, so with that said should I include INS to these jars as well or create another jar for that?
Sorry for the long post!!!!

Thanks in advance to anyone that can help.

Stanthony1973
Forum Member

Unread post by Stanthony1973 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:03 am

I am in need of some guidance.

My husband was a passenger in a drunk driving accident that killed his friend in 2016. This past fall in 2017 they have arrested my husband, charging him with driving, with 11 counts and 'if he was not driving, responsible for the death by allowing his friend to drive." My husband was not the driver and unfortunately lost his friend.

We have a jury trial beginning this April. We have purchased the Court Case spell and waiting to perform 9 days prior. We have petitioned St. Anthony for a miracle, performed honey jar spell and I am planning to perform a beef tongue today.

Ask you to guide me in any other spells to perform to help us. Especially to give our attorneys power in the court room.

Please, any help would be greatly appreciated.

God bless.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:50 am

Hello LilaEscobar,

You can put the judge and the jury in the honey jar, and shut up the prosecution's witnesses by using a beef tongue spell or a vinegar jar:

Good luck to your friend.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:51 am

Hello Stanthony1973,

Please scroll up through this thread and read the other posts; you'll find lots of helpful information. If you need help after that, we are here for you.

Take care.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:56 am

I would recommend Justo Juez (Just Judge) since your husband was not guilty of the crime. Pray Psalms 4, 86, and 89.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Stanthony1973
Forum Member

Unread post by Stanthony1973 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:12 am

Thank you all for your guidance. I have also been looking for a spell for the prosecution and police to lose/ misplace their evidence. Even though they don’t have much. I am not having success finding exactly what I need. Guidance for this type of spell is asked of you all.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:43 am

Hello Stanthony1973,

You could look into using Confusion products, to help confuse the police and get them to misplace the evidence:

http://www.luckymojo.com/confusion.html

Take care.

Casteel344
Forum Member

Unread post by Casteel344 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:06 pm

I need urgent help, my lawyer just called me today and told me that I would be having a court hearing this Friday, I don't have time to prepare. What should I do? I need this motion granted. I need the judge to side with me.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:10 am

Hello Casteel344,

If you don't have time to do any spellwork, I think your best bet would be to submit a prayer request to the Crystal Silence League, and they will pray for you. It's a free service:

Good luck to you.

lovinlife_29
Newly Registered

Unread post by lovinlife_29 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:10 pm

Hello my brother and cousin were in a terrible car accident, my brother had been drinking lightly earlier that evening but wasn't drunk. When the accident happened he flagged down the police. However, my cousin died instantly. They are trying to blame my brother for my cousin's death. Is there anything that can be done to drop the charges, dismiss the case or reduce the sentence? I NEED THE VERY STRONGEST SERVICE YOU HAVE FOR THIS AND I NEED EVERY SERVICE YOU HAVE FOR THIS PLEASE AND THANK YOU

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:34 pm

Hello lovinlife_29,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. I'm so sorry to hear about this accident and the death of your cousin.

First of all, I recommend that you scroll up through the other posts in this thread and read them, because you'll find very helpful information. Second, read this page all the way through:

Third, submit a prayer request to the Crystal Silence League on behalf of your brother. It's a free service:

Good luck to you.

Bettyann2000
Newly Registered

Unread post by Bettyann2000 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:34 am

My son was accused of beating on his girlfriend which it was the other way around she beat him we have pictures, the police are looking for him what can we do to get the charges dropped and the police to stop harassing his kids by going go the house and surrounding the house like he's a killer or something, I see a lot of spells of tongues ease tell me what to do. Thank you

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:51 am

Hello Bettyann2000,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. I'm very sorry to hear about the trouble you and your family are going through.

First of all, I recommend that you scroll up through the other posts in this thread and read them, because you'll find very helpful information. Second, read this page all the way through:

Third, submit a prayer request to the Crystal Silence League on behalf of your son. It's a free service:

IVY_13
Newly Registered

Unread post by IVY_13 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:18 am

Hi: Can someone give advice on what needs to be done.

I am in some trouble. I have never been in trouble a day in my life and I have a 5 yr old.

I got in to a dispute with some people that I thought were my friends which caused them to do all kinds of things to get me into trouble. Now I am having to go to court and if found guilty I could lose my kid, my job, and everything, because this is considered a felony.

1. I prepared a beef tongue for this court case. Since the beef tongue was prepared, the court date has bern rescheduled. Should I do another beef tongue since it was rescheduled or is the one that I have in the freezer good enough.

2. I have never done a candle spell before. What all can I do or is there someone here that can do spells for me to assist in this.Is there anything else I could do to help me get Victory out of this case.

I have searched this forum and the lucky mojo site. I really need favor in this. This situation is a felony....

Thanks

IVY
IVY

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:23 am

Hello, IVY_13 and welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forum.

I am so sorry to hear that you are under threat like this. Before i answer our questions, i am going to give you some further magical and spiritual advice:

If you think that you may have done something of what you are accused of,or that incontrovertible physical evidence against you may come out that will lead to a conviction and your only hope will be a reduced sentence (for instance, a community service or drug diversion program or traffic court kind of sentence, as opposed to hard jail or prison time) i want you to add Sumac Berries to all of your work -- any spell you do.

Sumac Berries are for "mercy of the court" and if a person cannot get off, because the evidence against him or her is strong,it is the custom to do a Sumac Berry spell between the conviction and the sentencing -- but i have been working cases like this a long time and i find that it is easier, and just as effective to add the Sumac Berries from in front, as a kind of "as-if-i-were-to-be-convicted" insurance. Your worker or adviser cannot decide this for you. Do not even speak your choice to buy them or not in this Forum. Just either add them or don't.

Search your own heart. You do not need to declare anything here in the Forum -- and i would rather that you did NOT compromise your case in any way.

Now, to get to your questions:

1) Keep using the same tongue. Just keep praying on it and if you want to add Sumac Berries, do it.

2) Brown candles are the most commonly employed for court cases. You can use 4", 6", or 9" candles, or pull-outs, or votives, or tea lights, or you can set vigil lights at home. except for the vigils, you will have to dress them yourself. The vigil lights come dressed with Court Case Oil and have been prayed over for you. In addition, no matter what candles you select, you will pray Psalms 35 and Psalms 37 over them. (And add Sumac Berries if needed.)

Next, i recommend using a honey jar as a base on which to burn 4" candles. In the honey jar you will put the names of all who can help you -- your lawyer, the judge, favourable witnesses, and character reference witnesses.

You can read more about Court Case Honey Jar Kits here:

court-case-honey-jar-spell-kit-question ... 23717.html

And you can order one here:

SPL-HON-COUR
Court Case, Arbitration, Custody Honey Spell
$20.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
As time comes closer for court, you will want to get Little John To Chew Root for the trial, if the charges do not get dropped.

You can find a longer list of court case herbs and roots -- with links to more information on them -- at our "Hoodoo At A Glance" web page:

Hoodoo At A Glance
http://luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

Finally, i think that posting your prayers at the Crystal Silence League may also be of help:
http://crystalsilenceleague.com

God luck to you
catherine yronwode

teamotanae
Forum Member

Unread post by teamotanae » Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:17 pm

I just received my court case honey kit and the candle look more orange then brown. Is this normal? How will it affect my work?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:05 pm

The brown candles we got in our last big order do indeed look orangey-brown, but they are different from the orange ones (which are bright orange). We've used them for years and they work just fine.
catherine yronwode

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courts, Crimes, Custody, Visas, Immigration, Parole”