• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:08 am

Spells for New Opportunities: Van Van, Road Opener, Ganesha

Re: Spells for New Opportunities: Van Van, Road Opener, Ganesha

Unread postby oceanblue » Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:32 am

Thank you Miss Aida,

Yes I will keep doing blockbuster and fiery wall of protection.

I've been trying to search the forum on how to reward St. Peter other than with water and a candle. Please can you point me to the link if possible.

Thanks in advance
oceanblue

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:21 pm

Hello, oceanblue

Buy a little statue of him or a framed picture of him that you can prominently display.

Make a donation to a charity in his honor.

Light a vigil candle for him without asking for favors. Just for him to enjoy

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Re: Spells for New Opportunities: Van Van, Road Opener

Unread postby clinemac1 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:43 pm

Road Opener ... is there something I can use in the meantime if I don't have road opener or van van oils? My husband and I are struggling financially and it seems or feels like someone has placed a block on our finances, he hasn't been able to keep a job in the last year. He has started over with three jobs and my income is limited due to where I am working. I am usually able to do a hex breaker spell utilizing a bath, candles, and oils as well as money spells.
I've made a paper with my request and scripture on it and anointed it with money drawing oil which I will be placing in my shoe tomorrow. I have been doing a petition prayer to a St. each evening as well as lighting a green candle dressed with money drawing oil, placed paper and coin money around the candle and topped it off with a piece of peridot ( I have pyrite, but have always used raw peridot which is dark green in color and does one necessarily have to place the paper in their shoe or can you keep it on your person such as in your bra, in your pocket if one doesn't have a mojo bag at the moment?
I've instructed my husband to do the same, he has been doing the work as I have looking for employment everyday.
clinemac1 (#2073)
clinemac1

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:11 pm

Hello, clinemac1

Saint Peter is the Saint for Road Opening.

saint-peter-spiritual-supplies-questions-and-answers-t13111.html

Many people will put a petition paper around a small piece of citrine crystal and place it in their wallets for money

This would also work with alfalfa.

I hope this helps

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

PostThis post was deleted by asturias on Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:02 am.
Reason: Realised that there was a thread better suited for my question to be placed in

Unread postby clinemac1 » Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:37 pm

Well I do have a progress report from the work completed with what I had and what was suggested in here. I ended up getting a job as a nurse supervisor ( I created my paper and wrapped it around a citrine crystal and kept it on me after my 7 day candle burned down),two brand new cars one for myself and the other for my spouse and my spouse has gotten two jobs and a third is on the way. Once the 7 day candle burned down, I discarded it at a crossroads location midpoint between my home and my job. I'll have to say if you do the work, you will get action. I haven't been on here because I recently had gall. ladder surgery and for me according to my other spiritual practices, there must be a sacrifice given when one is to receive something. I still have people calling offering jobs, but I'm where I belong, working where I can help people. Thank you for what advice was given, it was greatly appreciated.
clinemac1

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:52 pm

Hello, clinemac1 ,

Congrats!

But, NO, there's no sacrifice that was needed for the spells to work in Hoodoo

Take care and, again, CONGRATS!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby cinnamon9 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:08 pm

Hi,

I'm a fiction writer and I have not been able to write anything new in months. I try to sit down and my mind is totally clouded, and I can't get any good ideas.

I ordered a few oils:
Van van because I was having bad luck and really wanted to turn things around. I've been dressing my feet with fiery wall of protection and van van each day
Prosperity - I don't know yet how to incorporate this into helping me with writing
Clarity - I haven't used this either
Road Opening - I haven't used this either

What I'd like is to finally get the right book idea. I've been published a few times, but I've yet to land a big literary agent. I really want to write the book that will take me to the next level but I just don't know what that is.

Do you recommend me using any of these oils I've ordered? Having any candles set with Missionary Independent?

I want to write. It's all I want to do with my life and career, but I really need the right book idea, written in the right way for me to get noticed and hopefully make a lucrative advance from it.

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated!

C
cinnamon9

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:18 pm

Hello, cinnamon9 ,

Yes, definitely use the Clarity on your head. You can also use it on white skull candles of yourself.

You might want to consider also a blockbuster spell: www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html

May I ask why you are using protection oil on just your feet?

Here is a page on how to dress with oils: www.luckymojo.com/oils.html

I would perform road opener spells after the blockbuster spells: www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html

As far as getting a good publisher, we can work on that later.

Wishing you the very best of success!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby cinnamon9 » Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:49 am

Hi,

I usually just anoint the bottom of my feet because the smells of the oils are too much for me to handle and I don't want to go about my day smelling like oils. I cleanse everyday with sage, anoint my feet with fiery wall of protection to protect and van van to get rid of any bad and bring in good.

C
cinnamon9

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:33 pm

Hello, cinnamon9 ,

What abut diluting Fiery Wall Bath Crystals, putting it in a spray bottle and lightly spraying yourself with that?

It's better than just your feet

Just a thought...

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Nina » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:44 am

hi
For some reason i have a lot of confusion regarding road opener spell so i have a few questions
Are road opener spells performed to open the roads and draw in new opportunities or just open the road and remove obstacles?
After casting a road opener spell if the blockages are supposedly removed and the road is clear should i cast another spell after to draw in what i want or is the latter just an extra step?
in other words is the road opener is just a step to do prior to casting attraction work (wether money, love, etc...) to make sure that the roads are open ( i've seen some practitioners work that way) or can a road opener spell work efficiently on its own by clearing and drawing at the same time without needing to do extra work?
I've also seen other practitioners who place and orange candle for road opening in the middle of three different color candles for example green for money red love etc... to remove obstacles and draw at the same time which got me even more confused as to how to dispose the remains for the spell do you throw it at the crossroads? but the other candle colors were burnt to draw, do you burry it in your house? but the orange candle was burnt to remove obstacles, so that's like attracting more obstacles not getting rid of it! do you throw the orange candle at the crossroads and burry the other candles?!
i read the page on LM website on working with road opener products but i'm still confused.
Nina

Unread postby Sister Jean » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:03 am

Hello Nina,

To answer your questions, first, Road Opener does not also draw in things like love, luck and money. It simply opens the way for those things to come to you. And lighting a Road Opener candle in the same spell that's supposed to attract love and money just sounds like a confusing way to work. I'd say it would make more sense to do the Road Opener work first, *then* do the Attraction work, disposing of the remains for the different spells separately. I hope that helps!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Devi Spring » Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:29 am

Namaste Nina-

In regards to working to open roads concurrently with drawing work, if there's been an initial uncrossing and road opening already done, it can in some cases be efficient to utilize Road Opener along with what you are trying to draw in order to keep those energies flowing in easily. But yes, you'd want to do the deep cleansing and obstacle removal work prior to that so you know things are open for you.

I often suggest to clients who are working on a matter in an ongoing manner to incorporate Road Opening into that work, to make sure the pathways that are open, stay open. That type of work would include regular baths, floorwashes, etc, too with something like Van Van to keep the clear environment that way for the long haul.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Nina » Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:18 am

thx devi spring
you guys have been very helpful
i have another question when burning 7 days road opener candle if it burns black at the top do we repeat the spell until it burns clear?
i burned 2 road opener 7 days candles one for love and the other for abundance and prosperity and the glass at the top till middle was the darkest shade of black. it was so black that one cannot see the glass also there was remaining wax at the bottom but not much, i did not repeat the spell but i'm wondering if i should.
Nina

Unread postby Devi Spring » Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:40 am

Were the candles obtained through Lucky Mojo? If not, it's hard to know if it's black because there is an enemy or blockage, or if it's just a poor quality candle.

But generally, candles burning black would indicate that there's something or someone working against you. You'd want to look at identifying the source of the trouble, and then doing whatever uncrossings and cleansings would be needed to get your free of the obstacles.

If you're skilled at divination, then I'd start trying to do some investigation to locate the source of the problem. If you're not, there are many wonderful AIRR practitioners that can help you out with that!
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Kali » Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:04 am

Just wanted some advice. I've ordered some prosperity oils and luck oils from LM and wanted to get some general ideas of ways to use them for a certain goal I have. I really want to be able to buy a house but my credit is an issue. While I make really good money and am paying an exorbamt amount of rent (975) if I could get approved for a home loan I know I could pay the mortgage and be comfortable. It's trying to get approved when my credit history is shot (some my fault, a good deal family caused fraud, long story). Has anyone had any experience with this, and using conjure, prayer etc to open the way for a home loan pre approval in light of the circumstances? Ang advice, prayers, good thoughts would be appreciated.
Kali

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:30 pm

Hello, Kali,

For money, see this page:

www.luckymojo.com/moneyspells.html

For luck, see this page:

www.luckymojo.com/goodluck.html

I hope this helps

Take care and wishing you GREAT prosperity
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Nina » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:08 am

thx devi spring,
no i wanted to start immediately and i already had the oil so i got it at the grocery.
i just started with tarot so i'am gonna need to seek help form a professional reader
Nina

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:14 pm

Sounds like the best plan to get you on the right road ASAP! Best of luck!
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:57 pm

Hello, Nina ,

I've heard of hundreds of stories of cheap candles turning black.

I would suggest first having MISC light a candle for you or buy a Road Opener Candle from Lucky Mojo.

Then, if there's a problem, you could either light a Lucky Mojo blockbuster candle followed by another road opener candle and see what happens.

If it's still not good, then a reading is advisable.

But I hate to see you spend extra money when the problem was just a cheap candle

Just my 2 cents

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Nina » Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:57 pm

Hi Miss Aida
thank you for your suggestion i will definitely do that but just one last question since my entire life feels blocked right now do i purchase one candle for everything or multiple candles for different situations?
Nina

Unread postby Sister Jean » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:09 am

Hello Nina,

I would recommend just doing what Miss Aida said and start with one Road Opener candle to see what results you get. If you get another sooty burn like you did before, you can know that there might be something magical to those results and get a reading to find out what's going on. If the candle burns well, you can know that the cheap candle you got was just a crappy candle that didn't burn great. I hope that's more clear.

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby cinamontoast99 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:37 pm

Hello all,

I'm writing because I would like to move. It's something my husband and I have thought a lot about lately. We have a son and just had a newborn. I would like to leave the U.S. and move to Toronto. My company has a rather large office there and I think a relocation could be possible for me, but maybe not so much for my husband.

I really just want to leave our city because there is a lot of violence and the schools here are terrible for our children.

I do like Toronto, it's a large, diverse city and again, my company has an office there. It would be a major life change, but one I feel good about. Since this is a huge change, what type of work would you recommend? I would like to start doing work to put this into motion, and to do it so that it happens in a positive way and that my husband and I have good jobs there when we do make the change.

Looking forward to your feedback.

-C
cinamontoast99

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:57 pm

Hello, cinamontoast99 ,

Welcome to the forum!

A road opener spell is appropriate for this type of work followed (or accompanied by) candles for St Peter and tell him exactly what you want If you pray to St Peter with humbleness and a pure heart, he usually comes through

www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html

www.luckymojo.com/saintpeter.html

Wishing you the very best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby cinamontoast99 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:50 am

Beautiful! Thank you Miss Aida!
cinamontoast99

Unread postby Flowers345 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:46 pm

I bought some of these road opener products. I was wondering what moon phase is the best for roaad opener removing the blockages? Thank you!
Flowers345

Unread postby Miss Athena » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:27 pm

Hi Flowers345,

If you work by moon phases, you would use the waning phase to get rid of what is undesirable to you and the waxing phase to draw in what you desire. So use the waning phase to get rid of blockages.

Good luck!
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Previous

• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Road Opening, New Paths, Life Changes