• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

It is currently Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:32 am

Money House Blessing Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.

Unread postby cherish » Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:49 pm

Hi! I would to know what is the best day to start burning this type of candle? Thanks!
cherish

Re: Money House Blessing Candle

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:10 pm

You can burn Money House Blessing any time; or on Thursday, the day for prosperity and/or money spells. Also read here for further discussions on Money House Blessing (http://www.luckymojo.com/moneyhouseblessing.html) and Planetary Spiritual Supplies (http://www.luckymojo.com/planetary.html)
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mama Micki » Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:06 pm

Monday is the day dedicated to home and family. Some people do money spells on Friday, because it is associated with Venus (luxury, beauty, attraction) and the color green; many people get paid on Friday.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby cherish » Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:26 pm

Ok. Thanks. If I wanted to use the oil on a plain vigil candle, what color would be more appropriate?
cherish

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:49 pm

I agree with Mama Micki, as well, Monday, Thursday or Friday would be appropriate, as you can see if you read the link submitted above. As for the candle color (http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html), read <<<< this link that references Color symbolism in candle magic...
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:53 pm

Blue.
http://www.luckymojo.com/moneyhouseblessing.html
This product should be discussed more because look at everything that it can do!!! We cleanse our homes with Chinese Wash, we work with white sage, we work with Peace Water; we do so much, and Money House Blessing is a part of THE sequence as anything and especially anything else we do!
We open roads... then we follow up...prosperity, attraction, and in the same... we cleanse and we open up for prosperity, love and blessings to the home.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:20 pm

Nice reference Miss Tammie Lee...this should be a testimony!
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:42 am

Sunday is another great day to burn money candles as its a great day associated with Gold and success.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Spookyredhead » Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:17 am

Hello! I am wondering if you would mind listening to my experience when burning a Money House Blessing candle last night:

I went to light my candle and the (seemingly fine) lighter made a pop sound and went out before I could light it. I didn’t think much of that and went ahead and lit the candle and set it on the table next to me while I was doing some needlework. After a little bit I noticed that I didn’t smell the candle anymore and took a look and saw that it was out. The wick was not drowned in wax or anything...it just somehow went out. It never smoked while it was lit or even when it went out. I did notice that the glitter pooled in the melted wax from when it was lit for that short time into a shape that looks like a jumping deer.

This seems like it is more of a “sign” than someone trying to block the prosperity of my household?

Would some of you more experienced folk agree?

Also, I don’t know much about jumping deer imagery, so I am going to look into that. I live in an area with much Native American history, so I tend to get guidance from those spirits quite often.

If anyone has insight into this subject I would really appreciate it.

Thanks! :)
Thank you Blessed Mother for answering my prayers.
Spookyredhead

Re: Money House Blessing Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:41 am

Spookyredhead --

This thread is not a candle divination thread -- it is about the use of Money House Blessing vigil candles.

For long and intricate suggestions on candle divination, please start by reading this "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" web page by catherine yronwode:

Candle Magic Divination
http://luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

After you have read that, please feel free to join in on the Lucky Mojo Forum discussion thread about divination by candle remains, which covers divination both by means of the free-standing and figural candles and the glass-encased vigil candles:

Candle Divination: Flame, Wick, Wax, Glass, Remains
candle-divination-flame,-wick,-wax,-glass,-remains-t8537.html

Finally, you can hire a conjure worker from the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers (AIRR) to help you with divination of your candles. This is a form of reading signs, and AIRR has a page about it here, including a list of practitioners with whom you can arrange a private consultation, should you wish one:

Candle Reading:
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... le_Reading

Good luck!

CAN-GLS-MONH
Money House Blessing Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$8.50

catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Spookyredhead » Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:46 am

Oh sorry! :oops: Thanks for the guidance...I will check that out right away.
Thank you Blessed Mother for answering my prayers.
Spookyredhead

Unread postby taramaria » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:09 pm

I checked and didn't see a thread for this, but if it is in the wrong place please move it.

My landlord is selling our home, we rent. I purchased a LM Money House Blessing candle, along with cleansing with Chinese Wash etc. I lit the candle, prayed over it for everything to go well, for either the house to sell and us to be able to stay and everything remain the same...or for us to move to something better.

The candle burned fine, clean, now I am about half way through the candle. Then, a buyer came wanted the house and was great, wanted us to stay etc. I kept the candle burning all while inspectors are here, and then the candle made loud cracking noises, and turned black. I did the candle divination as per LM site, and thought this was a bad sign. I did a divination on it with my cards , and I got the mountain in the Lenormand cards which is blockage. Now the candle flame is burning so close to glass ( the wick just wasn't centered so it is all the way on the side), it is turning it black with soot and I keep blowing it out because I had a candle break before like this, and the wax went all over and ruined my carpet.

So, after this long story....should I buy a new Money House Blessing Candle, should I throw it away? I am stuck. I don't want to throw it away, after all the prayers I did daily, over it. But, .....I am afraid to burn it, I think it will crack the glass.

Help!!!
taramaria

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:58 pm

Do not blow out the candle. Snuff it. Second why dont you just move the wick away from the glass as that is clearly what is making it sooty.

I would move the candle wick which by the way there is nothing wrong with doing that. Then say your prayers and re light it. I would then burn another candle to see how this one burns just to make sure the divination is accurate.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby taramaria » Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:59 pm

Thanks Starinthe sky I never realized you could love the wick LOL I will try it.

Love
Tara
taramaria

Unread postby jwmcclin » Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:03 pm

I agree with starsinthesky7...move the wick ... and by the way Money House Blessing is one of my favs.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:28 am

And personally I would be doing work to keep you at the house such as a real estate spell kit or work with a railroad spike.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby TRanch » Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:10 am

I don't normally post on forums, but I am so impressed with the results from this candle! My family has been praying for something specific to happen for two years and finally had someone interested in working with us on the matter and scheduled a time to meet with them. I had already ordered this from LM and received it just in time. I lit the candle as soon as it arrived, let it burn continuously and prayed daily along with prayers and a candle to St. Expedite. The candle finished 30 minutes before the meeting and the outcome was exactly what we had been praying for! Thank you to St. Expedite and thank you to Lucky Mojo!
TRanch

Unread postby aura » Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:45 am

Thank you so much for the testimonial TRanch: we do love success stories! Money House Blessing Vigil is one of a great line of spiritual products.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby blue_orchid » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:05 am

Hello,

Would this be an appropriate candle to purchase if I need some real estate assistance? I would like to buy my own small home; however I had to short sale my home in 2010, my credit scores declined, and my business had slowed down tremendously, and nobody wanted to hire me. I temporarily moved into an apartment for a year and when that lease ended, I had no choice but had to suck it up and decided to move back in with my family, which has been both a blessing and a curse for me. I've managed to pay off bills, increase my credit scores, and keep myself out of debt, but at the same time I need my space and solitude.

For the past few years, I've been using LM's money oils - pretty much all of them, and have a great deal of luck using the oils and the herbs by adding them to my green vigil candles. I work from home and noticed that my sales have increased, my website receives daily positive feedback from my clients, sales have been pretty steady, even my father's small business has picked up tremendously, and he was able to give me a pay raise. I was able to pay off debt and purchase a new luxury car recently. However, now I am wanting to purchase my very own home, and not exactly sure which products I would like to purchase. Any assistance would be great. Thank you.
blue_orchid

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:54 am

Hello blue_orchid,

Wow we are in such similar situations!

The Money House Blessing products and vigil candle would augment the money drawing work you are already doing. You can read more about the products here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/moneyhouseblessing.html

Have you tried checking out this thread about real estate? I bet you'll find more helpful ideas there:

spell-casting-for-buying-and-selling-real-estate-t22064.html

Good luck to you.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread postby blue_orchid » Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:56 am

Thank you Sister Jean for the recommendations. I truly appreciate it. I will check them out now :D
blue_orchid

• Advertisement
Missionary-Independent.org

Return to Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells