• Advertisement
Association of Independent Readers & Rootworkers

It is currently Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:45 am

Bring Out Truth Confess Admit Error Feel Remorse Apologize

Re: Bring Out Truth Confess Admit Error Feel Remorse Apologize

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:03 am

Hello, ,

Welcome to the forum!

I am so sorry that this happened to you. How terrible.

I have moved your post to the correct subforum and thread.

We ask that you read the 7 pages here for spell ideas.

After reading, if you any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask

Wishing you the best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Spell to restore lost reputation

Unread postby 89bingo » Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:09 pm

Hello Everyone

I was looking all over the forum and couldn't exactly find ideas to restore your reputation in general if it has been tarnished unfairly and people/relatives have negative impression of you because of lies spread about you by few evil people .
You can use ''stop gossip '' products for those evil people to prevent further gossip but How do you improve/restore your lost reputation back in society in such a case ?

Many thanks in advance !
89bingo

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:42 pm

Hello, 89bingo ,

Oh, I am so sorry that this is happening to you.

I know what it feels like and I believe that many of us do. 3 years ago, I was dealing with people who were told that a 60 year old man (60 going on 12 years old) that he had sex with me. They believed him (and even though I barely knew the idiot, they believed him!)! Until.........

.....I cursed him and he ended up in jail for trying to solicit an under-aged girl.

NOW everybody believes me.

But, geesh! This is crap that kids go through in high school. Not someone my age!!

I have moved your post to the subforum and thread about forcing people to admit error, feel remorse. You might want to read these pages for spell ideas.

I would also suggest a mirror box spell ( I did that to him) for them to have the things they have done to you bounce back to them: www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

After your chosen spells, pray to St Peter while performing a road opening spell to bring you good and loving friends; TRUE friends.
www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html

I hope this helps you.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby 89bingo » Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:19 am

Thank you so much Ms Aida !

You truly are my angel -always understanding my situation and directing me in the right direction !!

Unfortunately in my specific case - these nasty lies were spread by my In- Laws and somehow my own husband in some way added fuel to the fire !!

My husband - had badmouthed me to his mother & sisters when we were having a rough patch ( which was instigated by in -laws only ).
Evil MIL & SIL in turn twisted ,manipulated ,and projected their own wrong doings on me & my parents and spread this out of context to near & far relatives on both the sides. My husband did not /could not do anything to stop them over the years . My husband now regrets it - but the irreversible damage has been done .

Unfortunately ,Its a human nature - people love gossip & drama -specially in other people's lives, as it takes away the focus from their own lives problem .

I'm an extremely private,polite person who doesn't interfere or gossip about other people . Even though i hardly socialize ,but rarely u have to attend social functions were loads of relatives are there - and you get fed of people staring at you, pitying you , nudging you for more juicy tit-bits ,...some will even blatantly insensitively ask you all sort of weird questions .

I hate clarifications . I hate drama, I hate to make a scene of myself and my family ....yet you cannot live in isolation .
Its a vicious cycle - the more you cut off such gatherings /contacts = the more the people talk about you = the more you don't clarify things = the more people assume such lies are true . The more you clarify = the more people enjoy as they think u are guilty thats why clarifying !!!!
As it is you cannot clarify to each and every person !!!!
Basically you cannot win .
I BECOME SO SELF CONSCIOUS AND AVOID SUCH CONTACTS AT ANY COST NOW !!

I sometimes see only 2 solutions for such cases - either get partial Amnesia OR become thick-skinned shameless ( which i can never become in this life :cry: )

All i want is peace ,positivity and to meet relatives once in a while with only good memories for me & my daughter .

1 )I'm thinking of taking pictures of inlaws sprinkling lots of stop gossip on them ,putting them in vinegar and freezing them out of my life !!

2 )Also i'm in the process of making a doll-baby of my husband - apart from love products ,i'll put stop gossip on his mouth too :lol:

3 )Road opener is a good idea !

4 )Is there some oil/ spell/amulet i can wear to such gatherings which makes people view me in more honest truthful light and appreciate me for what i am by my karma and not judge me by rumor lies ?

5 )Is cast of evil product - a good idea to cast off your negative impression ??

6 )Just a far fetched idea Can i make a doll baby of me and put it in a mirror box and the inside of the box lined by positive affirmations like '' Honest ''
'' good person '' '' I'm right '' '' strong '' winner ' etc

Plz give me an input Ms Aida ,as it means a lot to me and i'm dreading a gathering this coming :cry: summer

Sincere thanks in advance !
89bingo

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:56 pm

Hello, 89Bingo,

I will answer each question after the question

1 )I'm thinking of taking pictures of inlaws sprinkling lots of stop gossip on them ,putting them in vinegar and freezing them out of my life !!- Good Idea

2 )Also i'm in the process of making a doll-baby of my husband - apart from love products ,i'll put stop gossip on his mouth too :lol: _lso good idea

3 )Road opener is a good idea !-Yes it is

4 )Is there some oil/ spell/amulet i can wear to such gatherings which makes people view me in more honest truthful light and appreciate me for what i am by my karma and not judge me by rumor lies ? PROTECTION amulets: www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

5 )Is cast of evil product - a good idea to cast off your negative impression ??-NO

6 )Just a far fetched idea Can i make a doll baby of me and put it in a mirror box and the inside of the box lined by positive affirmations like '' Honest ''
'' good person '' '' I'm right '' '' strong '' winner ' etc - A REVERSE mirror box with the reflection on the mirrors going outside

Wishing you the best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Spell casting for someone in prison

Unread postby srocha » Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:40 pm

My significant other is in prison and will be eligible to go to the board for release in April. First things first..The guards like to write the inmates up for any little thing. Even if they did not commit the act. She has been written up like twice for things she DID NOT do. Every time a guard does this it pushes her time back further and further. I need a spell to stop the lies against her so she can make it to the board. I have the last names of anyone she comes in contact with at the prison (guards, wardens, and such.) When she goes to the board I also want to INFLUENCE and sweeten their decision to let her out. She is trying so hard to make it home and they just keep setting her back because they can.
srocha

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:31 pm

Hello, srocha ,

I have moved and merged your query to the subforum about admitting lies. There is also a thread elsewhere on stopping gossip and a thread on seeking early release and parole from prison. Please read through the pages here for wonderful spell ideas.

I would also recommend that you read this page for your other query: http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html

This should help immensely

Wishing the both of you the very bet

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Spells to Compel Obedience by Domination and Control

Unread postby stubborne » Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:59 pm

I'm looking to do a "compelling truth spell" my mom mysteriously died & it was named suicide. However I believe her boyfriend had something to do with it. Is this spell strong enough to get admission for something this serious? Please let me know, the truth means everything to me

Thank you
stubborne

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:26 pm

Hello, stubborne ,

I am so very sorry about your Mother. Please accept our sincere condolences

Yes, that spell can manifest. I have also moved your post to the thread which deals with issues as this one. Please read through the pages for more ideas (and to see if something else appeals to you more so).

Also, you may want to consider an ancestor altar and ask your mother for assistance in your work.

I pray that you find the truth and that your Mother avenged.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Stop lying social worker interfering

Unread postby Morgaine-Demonia » Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:28 pm

Hello. I have been asked by a young mother to get her social worker back for telling lies about her and the grandmother. The grandmother is the maternal grandparent. The social worker is deliberately lying and twisting things to her own advantage. The mother of the children has a boyfriend who is in prison. The social worker is saying that the parent and grand parent are telling the kids to say that they want to see their step dad. That isn't true. The kids ask for him because they don't know why they can't see him now. I think it is better to stop the social worker from maliciously lying about the mother first. Then maybe do some revenge work on her after she's been exposed.

What is it best for me to do here? Expose the social worker as a liar to gain revenge for the mother on the lying social worker that way? Or to do a compelling, controlling spell to stop the social worker from lying about the mother and grandma? As she wants revenge on the social worker for lying the mother. There are children involved so what's the best course of action?

Thanks
Morgaine-Demonia

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:38 pm

Hello, Morgaine-Demonia ,

I am so sorry that this social worker is so dishonest. It's just terrible

I have moved your post to the correct subforum and thread (and I also ask that you please do not start new topics).

There are 8 pages here of spell ideas for you.

After reading, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask us

Wishing you the very best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Morgaine-Demonia » Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:43 pm

Hello which is the best working. A working to bring out the truth and expose the social worker as a liar? Or would a protection working for the family be better? Or a bring out the truth working?

Thank-you
Morgaine-Demonia

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:48 pm

Hello, Morgaine-Demonia ,

Both is appropriate.

Protection of the family is essential: http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

And, of course, you have the other spells on this page.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

PostThis post was deleted by Miss Aida on Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:18 pm.
Reason: See admin

Help Someone See The Truth About Themselves

Unread postby dmtm » Sun May 08, 2016 9:58 am

Hello,

How can I help someone realize the truth about herself so she lays off of me and stops seeking pity from others about my recent lack of communication with her?

My mother may or may not have narcissistic personality disorder, one family therapist said she did and two of my own therapists confirmed this based on information I shared with them, but those two never actually met her so I don't know. Either way, she fits the profile and over the years I have been advised by multiple therapists to cease all contact with her.

I don't know what goes on in her head, if she doesn't realize the way she behaves or if she has repressed memories of things she's said or what, I just know I want to be done with her, but not in a negative or ugly way. She is not going to change and at this point in her life, I don't think it's even possible.

It would be great if she saw the truth about herself and let go. Honestly, and I feel horrible saying this, I also kind of wish she'd feel regretful for the things she's done.

Who can I pray to, what petition should I use, what color candle? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
dmtm

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun May 08, 2016 9:55 pm

Hello, dmtm ,

A honey jar is always in order here.

Then, a skull candle with Clarity in the eyes and King Solomon Wisdom on the rest of the candle.

Your petition would say what you just said. ".....she'd feel regretful for the things she's done"

Also, pray to St Dymphna for help

Here are the links:

www.luckymojo.com/saintdymphna.html

www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html

www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html

www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby dmtm » Mon May 09, 2016 11:52 am

Thank you, Miss Aida.

I am not able to do anything right now but am compiling information for when I'm ready in the future.

What color skull candle would be best?

A honey jar for her? My mother has hurt me beyond repair, it's a toxic relationship that has done more damage to my psyche than I can articulate. What would a honey jar do in this situation? What would go in it?

Is there anything else you would recommend?

Thanks again for your help.
dmtm

Unread postby natstein » Mon May 09, 2016 3:41 pm

Hello dmtm,

I am sorry you are going through this experience with your mother. narcissistic personality disorder is very difficult to deal with. I know you have said that she is not able to change at this point but I would like to mention that if she does open up to receiving therapy at some point you might try to find a therapist versed in dialectical behavioral therapy. This therapy shows the most evidence of working with narcissistic personality disorder as well as borderline personality disorder.

For the Honey jar, yes it would be for your mother. It would help to temper her treatment of you and make her more sweet as it were. I would include Balm of GIlead, maybe Althea root, hyssop, and pennyroyal herbs in it. If possible cook with it (you can do a sugar bowel instead of a honey jar if this is easier to cook with) and give the baked goods to your mom.

I would make the skull candle white.

You could also do healing work not just for your mother but also for yourself.

I hope you find this helpful.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby dmtm » Tue May 10, 2016 1:57 pm

I have Balm of Gilead and Althea to start a honey jar.

Thank you, Nathen.
dmtm

Spells to Dominate Control Rule Over Lover Mate Spouse

Unread postby norwester » Tue May 24, 2016 7:19 am

I think my husband is lying a lot. We used to have a good relationship but for years we haven't. I would just go but we have kids. I want him to be truthful about money. I don't know how to plan my future and make sure my kids are protected. He makes more money than me, but I end up spending all my money on things for the house, kids, groceries, etc.
norwester

Unread postby Miss Athena » Tue May 24, 2016 3:41 pm

Hi norwester,

I have moved your post to the correct thread on bringing out the truth in another. In the future, please do a thorough search of the forum for the right location to suit your query.

Please read through this thread as there is a lot of advice here in how to ameliorate your situation. If you then still have questions, feel free to post them here.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed May 25, 2016 6:54 pm

Hello, norwester,

Another thing you could do is to perform money spells.

The magic may prompt him to give you money and/or include you in the finances

www.luckymojo.com/moneyspells.html

Wishing you the very best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Crystalwalker » Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:34 pm

My boyfriend and I got into a fight and haven't been the same for several months and I've done a honey jar and a few other things. But recently he has been around less and less and is hiding the truth from me I feel. He spends most times on his phone texting someone and I am looking for a way to get him to tell me the truth or feel bad at what he is doing. I love him and care for him so don't want to hurt him but I want him to see the error in his ways. Is there a spell for me to see the truth or to get him to speak the truth?

Thank you
Crystalwalker

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:56 pm

Hello, Crystalwalker,

Did you read the 6 pages on this thread for spell ideas?

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby vmadone » Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:23 am

Hi!

First of all, I want to apologize if my question is not in the right column.

My question is, what's the best spell to make someone (a guy) to confess his true feelings to you?

Regards
vmadone

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:05 pm

Hello vmadone,

You didn't specify, but I'm guessing you're wanting this guy to confess his *romantic* feelings for you? If so, I'd suggest you check out this thread:

spells-for-more-communication-between-lovers-spouses-mates-t4483-420.html

There are lots of ideas on how to get someone to communicate with you more, and more articulately.

Good luck to you.
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite, St. Martha, Bone Mama!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby vmadone » Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:18 pm

Hello sisterjean!

Thank you for your kind suggestion. Yes, you are right. I was searching ideas on how to make him confess his romantic feelings to me.

Regards
vmadone

Unread postby agj5 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:30 pm

Hello everyone,

I am looking for a spell to make someone show their true colours to me.

In reading some of the threads I came across King Solomon (which I don't think apply to my situation) and Clarity (and I think this is better for me!). However, I don't know if it is meant to be for the other person or me? As in Clarity for them to show me their true colours or for me to see them?

Because I am thinking about ordering a Clarity vigil candle to be set alight at the Missionary Church with the petition being " NN you are going to show me your true colours".

Thanks.
agj5

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:53 pm

Hello, agjYou would use Clarity for yourelf to see the truth along with King Solomon Wisdom

To get him to show his true colors, you can use the spell that Miss cat gives for an apology, only, alter it to show his true colors in word and actions

bring-out-truth-confess-admit-error-feel-remorse-apologize-t6473.html#p29326

I hope this helps

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby agj5 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:33 pm

Thanks, Miss Aida.

I went ahead and ordered the clarity vigil candle for him...bummer. Anyway, we'll see what happens.

And definitely will do Miss Cat's spell :)
agj5

Unread postby agj5 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:49 am

I am not sure if I can post this here so if I am not meant to, apologies.

The Church should have started my Clarity candle yesterday. After reading Miss Aida's response to my original post, I realized that I didn't order the spell correctly but it was done so I let it go.

Last night I dreamed with worms and tarantulas and other animals (for my it was more a nightmare as I hate those animals). I read that tarantulas represent sneaky and cruel people...could it be that, although the spell I ordered was wrong, the Clarity is working nonetheless? He is showing me his true colors in dreams or I am seeing him clearly? I would prefer it to be in my awake life though or that he actually does or says something and REALLY show me his true colors...or could the dream be a coincidence?

It is his birthday today and I am not "feeling it" to acknowledge it. I am curious to see if he cares about me being silent and if he does or says something about it.

Thanks for listening and understanding :)
agj5

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:21 pm

Hello agj5,

I think your instinct could be on the money here, but I can't tell you for sure without giving you a reading—and that's not a service we provide here. If you want to find out for sure what the dream meant, I'd recommend getting a quick reading:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby agj5 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:52 am

Thanks so much, Sisterjean!

I realized later on the yesterday that it seems to be I am the only one he shows his bad side to...meaning I had always seen his true colours but was too blind to notice. I have even told him in the past he is sneaky and a therapist I used to see said he was cruel!

After all, I think the Clarity spell, although wrong, worked quite well.

Now the decision is to let him go...or help him heal :(
agj5

Unread postby Sister Jean » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:15 pm

Hello agj5,

It sounds like you got a powerful message here!

I'm sorry it wasn't particularly happy though. You're right, you now have a choice what to do with the information you received. You could try using Healing products for him:

http://www.luckymojo.com/healing.html

But it might also be time to let him go. That's up to you. But the Cut & Clear spell kit would be great to help you move on:

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-cut-and-clear.html

Take care and good luck to you.
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby agj5 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:06 am

Thanks, Sisterjean. Always so helpful.
agj5

Unread postby Delta Witch » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:25 am

Hello everyone! I am really interested in doing the spell for an apology that Miss Cat posted with the Psalms and the skull candle. I just had a question though. How is this work tied to the target person? I have a handwriting sample or I have a picture. Should I carve the person's name in the skull candle? Please advise. This person really did me wrong and I need an apology before I can completely move forward. This is a former friend who always wanted to be in control. So I would like to flip the script.

Thanks in advance!
Delta Witch

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:31 pm

Hello, Delta Witch,

Yes, inscribe the person' name on the candle then cross it with your command

You can bore a hole into the skull and put the handwriting sample inside. Then, cover it up with wax again

You can also put the picture underneath the candle.

Make sure to baptize and name both the candle and the picture

Wishing you great success with your spell

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby blessedfavors32 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:19 am

Hello everyone, I want someone to tell the truth about what they did to me and who was all involved in putting a curse on me I have some kind of idea of who the person could be but I think its more than just one person... What can I do to get them to confess or make someone tell the truth about things? I have really lost everything my confidence, my beauty,my will to even smile anymore,my friends etc. I never been the way I am today I feel there is nothing more left in life anymore. Please help
blessedfavors32

Unread postby natstein » Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:19 pm

Hello blessedfavors32,

In general I would recommend using Influence products (http://www.luckymojo.com/products-influence.html) to influence people to speak the truth. I suggest reading over this thread to get more specific ideas of how to do this work and if you have more specific questions let us know!

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Spell to Catch a Lover in the act of cheating

Unread postby Z3r0g0d » Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:13 am

I've been in a relationship three years now. Something's off. I know he is cheating but I can't prove it.

I can not walk away based on an assumption. I need a spell to catch him in the act if he is being unfaithful. I'm looking for a result of evidence that I see and that he sees where he can't weasel out of it. I need proof that he can't deny. Its a justice thing for me. I want to catch him mid act so he learns a lesson.

I am looking for a spell that will have me catch him in the act... any suggestions?
Z3r0g0d

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:17 pm

Hello, Z3r0g0d

Welcome to the forum

Please read the 8 pages here on this thread for great spell advice.

After reading, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. But, we do ask that you read the threads first.

Also, have you considered a private investigator?

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:25 pm

Dear Z3r0g0d --

The classic "catch them in the act" spell is one worked with two pieces cut from a living grape vine -- you name one for each party, then tie them together with various stuff -- and they will be caught in the act.

Note that this spell cannot be purchased in a shop and it relies on living plants. Thus it is one of the older spells in our cultural repertoire. The full details are on page 108 of "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic." I do not wish to publish that book online, and if you buy the book for $14.95, i will sign it for you and you will have 750 other useful spells as well.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Trinvint3 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:04 am

I want a person or persons to confess for doing wrong to my daughter causing her death. I'm not sure exactly of who they are. How do i get them to confess and tell the truth of what they did to her even when I don't have names? I have compelling dressed glass candle and also bend over sachet.
Trinvint3

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:33 am

Hello Trinvint3,

I'm very sorry about your daughter.

You could modify this idea from Conjureman Ali by writing "My daughter's killer" on the paper instead of the person's name since you don't know it:

forum.luckymojo.com/bring-out-truth-confess-admit-error-feel-remorse-apologize-t6473.html#p28406

And here are some great spells from Miss Cat:

And if you scroll up through this thread you'll find more ideas.

Take care.
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Trinvint3 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:44 am

Thank you very much
Trinvint3

Unread postby agj5 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:01 pm

Good morning everyone,

I am currently doing this spell by Miss Cat bring-out-truth-confess-admit-error-feel-remorse-apologize-t6473.html#p29326 (black skull candle spell from page 1 of this thread).

I would like to ask how I deploy of it when it is finished?

Because it is meant to be a curse, I think it should be somewhere away from me but because I am trying to influence someone towards me, should I bury it at home?

Also, the instructions says to burn everything...does that include the Epsom salts and the needles and they go into the deployment remnants as well?

Thanks.
agj5

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:31 pm

Hello, agj5,

Whatever cannot be burned ought to be deployed at a crossroad.

I am not sure if Epsom Salts can be burned (I just don't know. Never tried it). So, just deploy it also

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby agj5 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:25 am

Thanks, Miss Aida. I'll take everything to a crossroad :)
agj5

Unread postby Black3Disciple » Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:04 pm

Hello Ms. Aida,

I have a question and I've reviewed the forum and alot of post and answers seemed good but not quite right for my situation....I have an ex/baby mom, who told me she put a love spell on me and said its been a year and 3 months up to date since spell cast, I recieved this info from her today, but she's constantly lying to me and my gut feeling is telling me she's lying about her sexual activities, 2nd she's more the type to tell half truth and conceal the real whole truth...I've asked her to stop lying to me and she says she's not but she told me the spell she cast was that I never leave her but as I try to pursue "how she says she feels about me" she's constantly dodging me and lying to me. She always has an excuse for her promises and short comings....the spell she says she cast wasnt with candles, or oil etc...but she admitted to taking my hair. She told me she prays for our love using bible scriptures but she used a love spell she got from "her spirits"....I cant tell whats the truth and whats a lie. And i feel there are male companions in the picture even though she says there not, and says there is 1 female....Im a very head strong individual but I do feel some kind of influence because I cant stop thinking about her and Im trying to pursue this "so called love and relationship" she wants with me. I think she trying to mess with my head but she said it was a real spell. How do I get her to tell the truth to my questions so I can move on? I saw different replies like tarot readings etc, but those methods didnt really seem fit for my situation?
Black3Disciple

Unread postby Sister Jean » Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:06 am

Hello Black3Disciple,

Miss Cat has shared an excellent spell that can be used to force someone to confess. You could try it to see if you can get her to admit to all this:

But I do think a reading would be helpful in this situation. A reader can tell you the factors influencing the situation:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Good luck to you.
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Black3Disciple » Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:29 pm

Thanks
Black3Disciple

Previous

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Domination, Controlling, Compelling, Coercion