• Advertisement
Association of Independent Readers & Rootworkers

It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:50 am

Spells for Monetary Lawsuits and Small Claims Court

Spells for Monetary Lawsuits and Small Claims Court

Unread postby SoFlaDiva » Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:50 pm

Hello LM Friends,
Me and 5 of my neighbors joined forces last year to sue our homeowners association for several infractions committed against us including fraud. Our attorney continues to find dirt on these people and even though the defendants' lawyer is constantly pulling dirty tricks to drive up our legal fees and make us withdraw our lawsuit, we feel that they could end up settling before trial because they don't want certain incriminating evidence we have against them to come out in a trial. I have done quite a bit of conjure work over the past year(court case candles, inflammatory confusion, bendover) to help our case along, and so far the judge has ruled in our favor and against the defendants in a couple of important instances, which is a good thing!

We are asking for punitive damages in the area of $100k to $120k per person, but we know that we probably won't get that much. However, for all of the grief and drainig of our finances that they have put us through, we are hoping to get at least $30k to $40k per person. Does anyone know if there any conjure spell or candles I can burn to help us get this amount? So far the judge seems to be in our corner.

Thanks for your help everyone - much appreciated as always!!
SoFlaDiva

Re: Spell for Legal Settlement Amount?

Unread postby Mama Micki » Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:38 pm

You might try a skull candle for the judge dressed with Court Case and Influence oils. Write your petition on the candle or on a piece of paper that you put under the candle.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby SoFlaDiva » Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:46 am

Thanks Mama Micki. It's worth a shot and I will try it!
SoFlaDiva

Unread postby aura » Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:56 pm

Hi SoFlaDiva,

in addition to Mama Micki's excellent advice, there are a few other ideas you may want to consider:

1-a vinegar jar on the defendants' lawyer and the defendants with black mustard seed, poppy seeds and a bit of inflammatory confusion thrown in for good measure.
2-a sweet jar on the judge in your case (if you don't know him, write ''judge in our case #xxyz'') that you can regularly burn candles on dressed with court case oil. LM has one of those ready to go here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar
3-have MISC burn Court Case candles on your committee's names
4-have MISC burn Confusion candles on the defendants names as well as that of their lawyer

Blessings and success in your work.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby SoFlaDiva » Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:07 pm

Thanks Aura! Actually, I am already using a vinegar/inflammatory confusion jar on the defendants, but I did not include their lawyer. Stoopid me!!!! Should I start over with a new jar or should I just add him to the vinegar jar I am already using?
SoFlaDiva

Re: Spells for Monetary Lawsuits and Small Claims Court

Unread postby asterick » Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:58 pm

Since service to my country there was an injury of several that have found permanent that caused by a drug that is being noticed out there where lawyers are seeking to help clients file and win on a big way to help recover from the damages the drug caused.
Yet I am not able to get a lawyer to stick and file can't seem to get past the evaluation. What can I do to make sure that a lawyer follows through comes to me and represents me all the way and files to win a huge settlement in a timely matter against this issue?
I need this fast cause I want it before statues. Please those of us who served deserve a better life. I was not honored in a way that should and my injuries and this drug someone should pay.

What to use for getting a lawyer to take my case to follow through.
Medical claim case drug injury it is popular and so far I want justice
I need a law firm to actually take and file the case not just evaluate and them win the case on my issue and damages.

What do I need to do in order to find the perfect solution and tools to make it happen for the financial windfall and monetary lawsuit to win my medical personal injury case and need a lawyer asap.
asterick

Unread postby natstein » Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:55 pm

Hello astrick,

This sounds like a bit of a complex case. Anything involving court case work tends to take some time a quite a bit of effort. I would start with reading this page (http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html). You might also post a prayer on the crystal silence league web page. (http://www.crystalsilenceleague.org/). Maybe start simple with some court case products and attraction products to bring in the lawer you need, then continue dressing any papers you have to sign or fill out with court case powders.

You might also consider hiring a professional Rootworker (www.readersandrootworkers.org).

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

PostThis post was deleted by Miss Aida on Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:30 pm.
Reason: See administration

Unread postby sun1229 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:41 am

Hello all, can anyone please tell me what color skull candle to use on a judge for disability cases? I seen red, white, and green at LM and that sounds like a great idea. I would like to try it. I haven't gotten the date yet so I figure I can go ahead and order the correct color skull candle and get started. I also have planned to have LM burn a court case candle for me as well. I appreciate anyone who will help with answer
sun1229

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:51 pm

Hello, sun1229,

You would use white for this.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby sun1229 » Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:39 am

Thank you. I appreciate your answer as always
sun1229

PostThis post was deleted by Sister Jean on Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:27 am.
Reason: training post

Unread postby AStarIsBorn » Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:35 pm

Hi All!

I have two court issues. I've already had reading from an AIRR member on them and was told I am going about it the right way.

Case #1 The first one, I have gone to court twice only for the judge to give the defendants continuance each time. The first time they didn't show. Then today they sent their attorney, who can not appear in small claims court. Now I have a date 3 weeks from today. The attorney gave me her card and I'd like to come to a settlement agreement. What is the best way to use the card to do that?

Case #2 The second one, I am in settlement talks. They are now up from where they initially started, but not where I want them to be. I just discovered the Memorare Novena and will be doing it after I post this. But what else can I do to get this settlement where I want it and done relatively quickly?

Thanks again for all the help!
Thank you Miss Cat & Miss Aida
Thank you to all who contribute
Special thank you to St. Expedite
AStarIsBorn

Unread postby Miss Athena » Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:15 pm

Hi UnBound,

You can use the attorney's card to influence her clients to settle. Put the card under an overturned plate and burn a white skull candle dressed in Influence oil on top of it. Petition for the attorney to advise her clients to settle with you.

http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-influence.html

For your second case, I would work with Pay Me Now products, as you feel they owe you a larger settlement. Add Saint Expedite to your work to help speed up the process.

http://www.luckymojo.com/payme.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-saint-expedite.html

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby AStarIsBorn » Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:18 pm

Thank you, Miss Athena. I will have to order the Influence oil and the white skull candle, but I have the Pay Me oil.
AStarIsBorn

Unread postby AStarIsBorn » Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:57 pm

Miss Athena

Ok, so the advice that you gave me worked very well, Miss Athena. Thank you. But I have new problems.

I settled the first one. But the agreement gave them 30 days to pay me. It's been almost 2 weeks and they stated they were trying to get it to me by this weekend. I haven't heard anything back and I want my check (obviously, lol). So I need something to get my check ASAP.

The second one, their attorney finally came up to my number and went to tell them to give me that amount. However, between my last talk with him and our next talk they somehow got it in their minds that I complained to a government agency about them during settlement talks (I didn't) and now they are back to the lower amount when I didn't do anything wrong. I need the amount that their attorney and I spoke about and SOON. HELP!

Thanks in advance as always.
AStarIsBorn

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:32 pm

Hello, Unbound,

I've edited out your quote and again ask that people do not quote (per the forum rules)

To answer your first question, St Expedite is your man. I think you already know this as I had seen our post thanking him.

AS far as the second, this is something that needs to be discussed with your attorney right away. The attorney needs to fix this now as it is a legal matter and not a magical one. Sounds like they are trying to rip you off and it doesn't sounds like a mistake or misunderstanding

BUT you can use on yourself: Do AS I say or any of the domination products: www.luckymojo.com/domination.html

Find the domination products on the page that I gave you. It also includes the recommendation that I gave

Wishing you the best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby AStarIsBorn » Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:05 am

Sorry about the quote, I am not on the board as much as I was when I first came here and didn't know about the quote rule.

I wasn't sure if I was allowed to ask St. Expedite again for something pertaining to the very thing that he came through with already. I figured it was my fault for not adding that into the petition (a mistake I won't make again).

I don't have an attorney. I've been handling this myself and nothing was in writing. I did make a complaint, but it was months ago. Not recently.

I will check out the link you posted.

Thank you again for the wonderful advice.
AStarIsBorn

Unread postby AStarIsBorn » Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:38 pm

I just settled the second case (YAY!).

I have a third (yes, there are a lot, but this is the last of the small claims cases). There are 2 defendants who were served last week and one sent me a letter asking to talk so we can settle it out of court. To say that it didn't go well would be a huge understatement. They flat out said they weren't going to pay me the damages they owed me. So far they claim to speak on both parties' behalf even though I have not spoken to the second party.

I have about 5 weeks before the court date. I know the judge's name, so I can work on him. I was thinking a Just Judge honey jar backed up with a run of MISC candles to start. But I'd personally rather settle before court (even when you win in court, they can appeal the decision or you have to pursue them for the amount won). I was considering the Pay Me Now candle spell with the green devil candle. But as I said above, I have to deal with two parties (they are both equally responsible for what happened). I have the name of the person who will be handling things from the first party and a letter she sent me. I can probably find her picture. I have the name of the person in charge of the second party and have found his picture. Should I do separate Pay Me Now Spells or different courses of action since the first party is already hostile? I have had success with the skull candle and Influence oil, would adding Pay Me to that be better than the Pay Me Now Spell?

I welcome any and all suggestions!
AStarIsBorn

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:49 pm

Hello UnBound,

Doing the Green Devil Money-Back Spell would be more powerful than adding Pay Me oil to an existing candle spell. After all, when you do the green devil spell, you're calling upon a devilish spirit to poke, prod and torment your target until they finally give in and pay you. If you choose to go that route, I would use a different green devil candle for each person you're wanting to influence.

If you want to get more detailed information about what your course of action should be, I'd suggest you get a reading from a reputable reader.

http://hoodoopsychics.com/

http://readersandrootworkers.org

Good luck to you.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby AStarIsBorn » Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:23 am

Thank you, Sister Jean. I will put in an order for the candles now then. They won't arrive in time for this Saturday, but I can get everything ready for next week.

I did get a reading about my lawsuits as a whole, but I might get one just for this particular suit since they are already being nasty. Some more insight can only help, right?
AStarIsBorn

Unread postby AStarIsBorn » Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:52 pm

So, I did the Pay Me Spell for both parties of a case. They called today in an attempt to settle (tomorrow is the new court date), but they only did part of what I wanted with no monetary compensation. I now have to go to court tomorrow. I will be bumping this up from small claims to Federal. Any suggestions on what more I can do in the meantime? It will take a while to file the Federal case.

My reading said I was going the right way about my lawsuits (and this is the only one to not settle), but these are some markedly obstinate people.

As always, thank you.
AStarIsBorn

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:32 pm

Hello, AStarIsBorn

Have you asked the Crystal Silence League to pray for you?

www.crystalsilenceleague.org

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby AStarIsBorn » Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:46 pm

Hi Miss Aida.

Yes, I did.

xoxo
AStarIsBorn

Unread postby AStarIsBorn » Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:14 pm

Ok, so I went to court this morning to give them one more chance to settle. Once again, they have their fangs out and were spitting venom at me. So I have no choice to file in Federal Court. I really don't want to, but they refuse to take responsibility for what they have done to me and pay for it. I will end up with much more money, but it will most likely take the better part of a year.

Is there anything I can do now? More than I have already?
AStarIsBorn

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:47 pm

Hello, AStarIsBorn,

Since this is a new court, you start all over again.

Repeat what you have already done.

I pray that you win

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby AStarIsBorn » Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:11 pm

Thank you, Miss Aida.

It will be a while before the suit is actually filed. They owe me regardless, so is it possible to do the Pay Me Now spell again now?

One thing that may have affected my results: I did the spell with the business name. Since I am dealing with individuals and it's a spell known for working, I believe that it didn't work fully (I did get part of what I wanted) because I didn't use the names of the individual representatives. There's no harm to doing it again, is there?
AStarIsBorn

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:53 pm

Hello, AStarIsBorn,

That is just fne!

Go for it!!

Good luck with the case

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby AStarIsBorn » Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:01 pm

WooooooooO! Thank you so much, Miss Aida. You're the best. xoxo
AStarIsBorn

Unread postby The » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:14 am

This isn't a small claim but I need a spell to help with a medical malpractice suit.

My mother was killed due to medical malpractice and the case finally goes to court at the end of March. I am looking for a spell (or spells but hopefully I can keep this simple?) where the outcome is in our favor.

I don't know whether this would take the form of the judge deciding in our favor, or we end up settling in our favor. But I am basically looking out for my dad at this point.

He is alone now, and besides being in mourning for my mom, he now constantly has to worry about money and retirement as well because they are no longer a dual-income family. I am looking for help for my dad to get as much as money out of the case as possible so that he at least has one less thing to worry about. I seek justice in this case too of course, but my main concern is my dad. Even if we end up having to settle and the doctors do not have to admit liability, I most of all want to help him out.

I looked around and I see:

http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html & http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Little john, honey jars (this has worked for me in the past but this was a small claims dispute against my landlord), Pay Me, Destruction/Damnation/DUME, and Psalm 35

http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/purple/ ... pells.html

Freezing out a witness or legal opponent

Which one(s) of these would be the best?
The

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:35 pm

Hello, The,

I am so very sorry for the loss of your Mother.

How devastating for you and your Father.

Honestly, for such a big case such as this one, I personally would NOT keep it "simple". I would be performing as many spells as possible to make the momentum as strong as possible.

I would also be adding inflammatory confusion spells to the Hospital's attorneys and to their Risk Management Department (the legal cases are n their hands)

www.luckymojo.com/inflammatoryconfusion.html

And Just Judge is for justice:

www.luckymojo.com/products-justo-juez.html

Please accept the sincerest condolences from all who work for (ad represent) the Lucky Mojo Curio Company.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby The » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:41 pm

Thank you, and thank you for the condolences, Miss Aida.

When I'm doing namepapers should I use my father's name instead of my own (for writing across the defendant's name)? I feel like the connection would be stronger if I were using my own -- or can I use both of our names because I don't know anything about the effectiveness of doing a spell in someone else's name (my dad doesn't believe in this or I'd ask him to participate).

Also when I'm burning a candle on the jar, should I use only one candle (brown or green) or can I use 2 candles?
The

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:51 pm

Hello, The,

When I perform spells for others, I use their name. So, yes, you can use his name!

You could alternate the candles if you wish as long as the petition correlates with the intention of both the brown and green candles

Wishing you the very best and PLEASE keep us posted

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby The » Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:14 pm

Thanks again Miss Aida! I'm sure I'll have more questions once the trial starts but I can start preparing now.
The

Unread postby 2sweetgirls » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:14 am

After reading the thread I have only a few questions. My situation isn't small. My lawyer and family will be going up against a charter school. We are going to try and keep this out of the courts. Right now my lawyer will file paperwork for a pre mediation deposition to get needed information and hopefully during that time see if they would want to settle.

Confusion work - schools lawyer ?

What could I do for my lawyer so he's fierce with his words when questioning the other lawyer/school officials?

And a speedy settlement?

Thank you
2sweetgirls

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:19 pm

Hello, 2sweetgirls ,

YES! Definitely confusion work !!!!

For your lawyer, I recommend: Master spells

www.luckymojo.com/master.html

You may want to petition St Expedite for a speedy settlement.

Wishing you the very best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby nursechef2017 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:56 am

I have to go to court as well...I have all my Hoodoo supplies (PIcking up 7 day Court case candle this weekend) but I was wondering which Saint to pray to?
Merry Meet and Merry Part and Merry Meet again )o(
nursechef2017

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:22 am

Hello nursechef2017,

If you need a settlement quickly, you could petition St. Expedite, like Miss Aida says above.

You could also pray to the Justo Juez (Just Judge, who is Jesus) to help you.

http://www.luckymojo.com/justojuez.html

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courts, Crimes, Custody, Visas, Immigration, Parole