• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Hoodoo, Conjure, Training Workshops

It is currently Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:45 am

Anima Sola Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Discussions about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.

Unread postby Apo » Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:29 am

Hello,

I'm not sure if this is the proper place inside the forum to post this or even if its proper to post it at all. i just thought it would be helpful to add more on the tradition of this spirit and how its used in other parts of the world, since LM sells its oil.

The legend says Anima sola was a woman named "Celestine", she was a water bearer that refused to give water to Jesus during his crucifixion and gave water to the other two thieves, there for she was cursed to serve others for eternity due to her unkindness.

It's a very miraculous spirit, granting a wide variety of favors to those who ask, specially when it comes to harming others. Some say that the one that works with her power, ends up alone.

She's also one of those spirits who you don't want to anger or miss out on her proper payment, tormented souls have little restrain on making others suffer. The usual offering is light (candles or lamp) for a few days. You could use Lucky Mojo's Anima Sola oil for the lamp or just add it to her candles.

You can either ask her to help you on your work, or just pray to her and have her do it all on her own, just be clear and remember to pay her.

This is the prayer to Anima Sola.

Hear, mortal, the lament of the imprisoned soul, alone, sad,
Abandoned in this obscure dwelling.
My soul, soul of peace and of war,
Soul of sea and land,
I desire that all that I have as lost or absent
Is returned to me or appears.
O Soul, the most abandoned and alone of all of purgatory!
I accompany you in your grief,
Having pity on seeing you suffer and moan
In the abandonment of this harsh and long imprisonment,
And I desire to lessen your pain;
I offer you all my meritorious works,
And all that I have suffered, suffer, and will suffer in this life
So that you can pay for your sins before God,
And achieve His grace hoping that you will do me the great favor
That he give to my understanding the light necessary
So that I may obey His Holy Law
Loving Him above all things as my one and only good,
And my neighbor as myself,
Because by that I will merit his Divine Majesty and infinite mercy:
My salvation.
Amen.

(Pray 5 Our Fathers, 5 Hail Marys, and 5 Doxologies)
Apo

Re: Anima Sola

Unread postby cabriellenil » Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:47 am

hello apo

interesting. what's the color of candle you'll light for anima sola?

cabrielle
cabriellenil

Unread postby Paco » Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:25 pm

The Anima Sola candle is red. The prayer books in spanish also advise doing a prayer to one's guardian angel right after using the anima sola. This is the first time I heard of the story of the woman who refused to give water to Jesus. All I know is that the AS was a soul waiting in purgatory (perhaps good works can help it get to heaven quicker?) . One book on Puerto Rican spiritual traditions says that the AS was used to protect houses from thieves while the occupants were away.
Paco

Unread postby mojoman » Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:06 pm

When you say work with her powers ends up alone? will the person be alone at end? Please advise. thanks

It's a very miraculous spirit, granting a wide variety of favors to those who ask, specially when it comes to harming others. Some say that the one that works with her power, ends up alone.
mojoman

Unread postby suzyparker » Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:58 pm

Hello,

can someone tell me if they have ever used this spell and if so, what were the circumstances and the results.

Thanks
suzyparker

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:26 am

I would say this is a more advanced entity and spirit to work with. Unless you really know what you are doing, personally, I would not work with this spirit, because they can be slightly demanding. I have been told if you work with her you will end up lonely, but that is up to you to decide.

Also, this has already been talked about previously. The search function is a great tool to use to navigate around here.

anima-sola-t497.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby suzyparker » Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:17 am

Thanks.. I did read the previous posts on the Anima Sola but still cannot figure out what the purpose of the spell is? I've read it's used to pray for deceased loved ones to depart purgatory, and also to "punish" former lovers.. but can't figure out why it's considered demanding, etc. That's why I wanted to know if anyone has used the spell - how they did it, what they used it for, the results, good or bad. Thanks
suzyparker

Unread postby mojoman » Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:50 am

Hello,

I read on the forum that if you work with anima sola that you will be alone or is it alone and lonely?

Please let me know if any one knows?

Thanks

T
mojoman

Unread postby Silverpony » Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:29 pm

I find it unlikely that that 'alone' or 'alone and lonely' thing is true, because if it were I find it unlikely anyone would ever voluntarily work with that spirit.
Silverpony

Unread postby mojoman » Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:06 pm

I was thinking of the same thing. But still see it posted on the forum. Asked the person that had that option.
but I never got a response yet. Thank you for your response.
mojoman

Unread postby Apo » Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:46 pm

Because people are capricious and care for results rather than consequences.

"it doesn't matter if he no longer loves me as long as a i have him"

People focus more on what they want instead of what it is and what they are doing. Anima Sola conjured for love has this consequence, leaving people lonely. The Anima Sola is a tormented spirit and torments your lover back to you, so he comes back bent against their will, and not hypnotized and allured by a new found attractive you develop, its more like bringing someone into your life at gunpoint, that's why most people warn against using this sort of measures.

Maybe it doesn't make sense to you because you are looking it from a non catholic perspective. Anima Sola is a spirit that originated from the Catholic belief in asking help to the departed souls trapped in purgatory, you pray for their deliverance and entrance to heave and in return they try to help you. But souls are trapped inside the purgatory for a reason, sin. So when dealing with an entrapped soul that is paying for its sins you can expect it to bring "karma" into your life. Or you can look it this way, you are summoning a tormented energy to intervene in your love life, in the long run how do you think it will affect you ?
Apo

Unread postby mojoman » Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:06 pm

I never really thought about it that way. Thank you for giving me the insight.
I know that I been looking at the forum and trying to find answers to my questions.
You do make sense. Just wondering isn't purgatory is a place where god has not decided where to put you yet?
heaven or hell?
mojoman

Unread postby Chagrinedgirl » Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:58 pm

Depends on what belief system you're talking about, but generally purgatory is for people who haven't committed any mortal sins, which would damn them to hell, but have some lesser or 'venial' sins to be purged of, possibly because they died unshriven (without last confession and absolution.)
So be it
-Jason Bourne

I'd rather walk in the right direction than ride with my head up my...
Chagrinedgirl

Unread postby mojoman » Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:39 am

Mortal sins are sins that are not forgivable? Thank you all for your replies on this post.
mojoman

Unread postby Mama Micki » Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:17 am

My understanding is that mortal sins are forgivable, just more serious. All sins can be forgiven, except speaking against the Holy Spirit (Matthew 12:31-32).
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Chagrinedgirl » Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:09 pm

Yep, sorry for being unclear. All sins are forgivable, but if you die before confession/absolution of mortal sins, you go to hell. If you die before absolution of venial sins, you go to purgatory. Check wiki, search for purgatory, the article's pretty good. addressing different beliefs.

Keep in mind this is all based on Christian religious beliefs, so how 'set in stone' it is depends on you. (Being Protestant, my personal mileage varies on this one, as we do not believe in confession to clergy or purgatory.) Read up and decide for yourself
So be it
-Jason Bourne

Chagrinedgirl

Unread postby Mama Micki » Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:32 pm

I don't know if even Catholics are in agreement on every aspect of purgatory/hell/sin/absolution, etc. Some of the more "modern" Catholic theologians would say that if a person made a sincere confession of their sins to God, they would be forgiven, with or without a priest, although their souls may be purified in purgatory before entering heaven.

As to the original subject of this thread, perhaps the Anima Sola is atoning for her sins by helping those on Earth. I really don't feel the need to work with this particular spirit, but the discussion has been interesting.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Chagrinedgirl » Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:57 am

I believe (and if I'm wrong someone please correct me) the Roman Catholic Doxology is also the Glory Be, which is: Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit: as it was in the beginning, is now, and will be for ever. Amen. It's not 5 Doxologies but one said 5 times.
So be it
-Jason Bourne

Chagrinedgirl

Unread postby mojoman » Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:14 pm

Thank you.
mojoman

Unread postby suzyparker » Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:20 am

I would like to hear from someone who has actually worked with this spirit and can tell me what they used it for, how it worked out, etc. For some reason, I find Anima Sola very intriquing.
suzyparker

Unread postby mojoman » Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:34 am

A friend of mine worked on this candle. She said that she used it for a couple months. It made her feel lonely and depress and also the person she was trying to get back with. She did not know that she had to repay anima sola for her work. One night she was in her bedroom with the windows closed and her bedroom door open and all of a sudden her bedroom door closed and there was a black shadow in front of her.
mojoman

Unread postby suzyparker » Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:45 am

Wow.. that's what I wanted to hear.. I guess you need to pay Anima Sola or suffer the consequences. Sorry your friend was depressed and that the spell didn't work.
suzyparker

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:35 pm

The Anima Sola picture we see so often is a detail from a well-known painting of the vision of Our lady of Mount Carmel who releases souls from Purgatory on Saturday if they died wearing a brown scapular.

The belief in Purgatory, the veneration of Our lady of Mount Carmel, the wearing of the brown scapular for early release from Purgatory under the hands of Our lady of Mount Carmel, and thus belief in the Anima Sola are wide-spread in Catholic folk religion, but, as with all religious beliefs, you would do best to learn the tradition directly from a pracitioner of the Catholic religion and not through an internet forum dealing with folk magic.

In other words, working with the Anima Sola is not a form of "spell-craft," but rather part and parcel of a much larger religio-magical structure, called the Roman Catholic religion, and you can't just go in and pick-and-choose some piece of that religion without understanding it.

CAN-GLC-ANIM
Anima Sola (Lonely Soul) Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby lucky7clover » Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:25 am

I have a question about the brown scapular... do you have to wear it at the moment of your death or can you request to be buried in it?
lucky7clover

Unread postby Turnsteel » Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:49 am

lucky7clover wrote:I have a question about the brown scapular... do you have to wear it at the moment of your death or can you request to be buried in it?

You have to be wearing it when you die.
Turnsteel

Unread postby mojoman » Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:50 am

Where can I get one of those brown scapular?
mojoman

Unread postby Turnsteel » Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:09 pm

I believe LuckyMojo sells them.
Turnsteel

Unread postby mojoman » Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:33 pm

Thank you
mojoman

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:21 pm

By Roman Catholic tradition, one needs to be formally invested with the brown scapular by a priest, and to gain it's benefits (release from purgatory) you have to adhere to the requirements of the Carmelite Order. The brown scapular is symbolic of the vestments that a member of the holy order would wear, and so to properly wear the brown scapular you must basically join the Carmelite order in a lay capacity. Receiving it's benefits requires saying certain prayers on certain days for certain reasons, and living by a particular ethical-code/ideal. Just wearing one without partaking in the formal requirements will not, officially, confer any benefit.

Other scapulars, such as the green scapular, CAN provide its benefits to anyone, as long as the scapular is blessed by a priest, and someone says a short prayer on behalf of the wearer each day (you can say the prayer for yourself). I think the green scapular prayer is "Dear Immaculate Heart of Mary, Pray for Me (or name of the wearer you are praying for) Now and At The Hour of My Death". The green scapular is known for providing miracle healings, among other things.

Someone with more experience with Catholic traditions may have more to add.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Anima Sola

Unread postby lucky7clover » Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:36 am

I had made another post where i wrote that i had some jewelry stolen from me from an ex boyfriend. This was over a period of time and didn't actually notice anything was missing until after it was over. I went to the police and filed a police report. They said that i can go to the different pawn shops and the police will hold the items until we can prove that the jewelry is ours. However, thats the problem... some of the pieces were very old and i didn't wear often. I don't have any good pictures of the items.

Someone on here has mentioned working with Anima Sola, perhaps she can guilt my ex into admitting to it all. And that she is very good at returning stolen items. However, the same person wrote that if she is not properly served, I could lose my job or residency. So, i would like to know what i need to do exactly in order to work with her and to also know what she needs in return.
lucky7clover

Unread postby Apo » Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:02 pm

Pray to her and offer her something, for example you can offer her candle light for a number of days. She will only hurt you if you don't pay up and fail to keep your part of the arrangement. Theres also saint Anthony and Saint Aparicio, they both bring back what has been lost.
Apo

Unread postby pharaohbakura » Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:26 am

I recently purchased a novena candle of the anima sola as well as a print image. Using the candle, how would someone curse their enemies using the Anima Sola?
pharaohbakura

Anima Sola and the Intranquil Spirit?

Unread postby MidsouthGuy » Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:03 pm

Are the Anima Sola and the Intranquil Spirit the same being? They sound extremely similar, both being a soul trapped in Purgatory and commonly used for less than ethical work.
MidsouthGuy

Re: Anima Sola and the Intranquil Spirit?

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:55 pm

Nope, totally different entities. The Anima Sola (lonely soul) is about to be released from purgatory, not "trapped." Look at the picture!

HOL-CAT-MEA1
Anima Sola (Lonely Soul) 8" x 10" Chromo Print
$2.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Check out the similarity to the lady on the left in this holy card:

HOL-CAT-ITO4
O.L. of Mt. Carmel viewing Purgatory Holy Card
$1.00

Read more here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/animasola.html

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: Anima Sola and the Intranquil Spirit?

Unread postby MidsouthGuy » Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:28 pm

Thank you!
MidsouthGuy

Anima Sola and bipolar disorder?

Unread postby vibrating_tofu » Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:45 pm

I have an intense affinity for the image of the Anima Sola, not only because I was brought up Catholic but because my own struggle with bipolar disorder reminds me of her suffering. I was thinking about praying to her, carrying a prayer card of her, or wearing her conjure oil as a way to protect my own mental state, but reading this forum and hearing about the traditional appeals made to her (and how she demands payment) I'm thinking maybe that's not such a good idea. Is it appropriate to appeal to her in this way,as a protector against mental torment? Or is this a formidable spirit that, as a new practitioner of hoodoo, that I shouldn't engage with just yet?
vibrating_tofu

Re: Anima Sola Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread postby Wren » Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:31 am

Hello, all!

In Catholicism, the so-called ‘anima sola’ is merely representative of ALL the Holy Souls in Purgatory. They are also sometimes called Poor Souls, due to the fact that they are in Purgatory and not yet with God in Heaven—something very much to be pitied.

Purgatory, in Catholicism, is the place a soul goes to receive final purification of its sins so that it can be in the Presence of God. Only perfect beings can be in that Presence. The souls in Purgatory cannot pray for themselves any longer or do anything on their own in order to shorten their time in Purgatory, and therefore they rely on loved ones and other charitable people still on earth to pray for them and help them to be released from Purgatory sooner rather than later. It is believed that the Holy Souls are so grateful for the assistance of the living and their prayers, that the Souls in return will pray for their benefactors and intercede with God on their behalf, especially after they had completed their time in Purgatory and are now in the Divine Presence. There is no ‘payment’ due for their intercession, though it is traditional to have Masses offered for the Holy Souls in thanksgiving for prayers answered through their intercession, and they do not ‘get back’ at anyone who may renege on any promises they made to the Holy Souls.

As to the role of the Brown Scapular, one MUST be enrolled in the Confraternity of the Brown Scapular in order to enjoy its benefits. It is a very short and simple ceremony, but it must be done by a priest. The scapular itself DOES represent part of the religious habit of the Carmelite Order. The only requirement of the wearer after enrollment, though, is basically to lead a good life in accordance with the tenets of the Roman Catholic Church—ie, go to Mass every week, go to confession regularly, stop sinning, etc. In addition, devotees are also asked to pray either a rosary every day or pray the Little Office of the Blessed Virgin Mary every day. That’s the minimum.

You are technically NOT joining the Carmelite Order when you enroll in the Confraternity—there is a Third Order of Carmelites for laypeople, and that is MUCH more involved than enrolling to wear the scapular. There is also a medal version of the scapular that can be worn in place of the wool scapular, and many people choose that option after the initial enrollment (which is always done using the wool scapular). There are those, however, who believe that the medal is not an option and that you MUST wear only the wool scapular, but it was formally permitted to wear the medal by Pope Pius X (I believe).

As for the ‘Brown Scapular Promise’—that whoever has been properly enrolled in the Confraternity of the Brown Scapular, and is wearing said scapular AT THE TIME OF DEATH will be released from Purgatory by the Blessed Virgin on the first Saturday after death -- Scholars have stated that the 14th-15th century document that originally made this promise is in reality false and that no such promise exists. Most Catholics who wear the scapular, however, reject that claim and still believe that it IS true. Probably because it just sounds so much like something that the Blessed Virgin would do! :D

Anyway, I hope this helps clear up some of the confusion over the Holy Souls and the Brown Scapular. Remember that this is strictly from the Roman Catholic perspective, not hoodoo. I'm sure a lot of people will disagree with some of what I've posted. If anyone has any questions, just ask, and I’ll do my best to answer them.
Wren

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:56 am

vibrating_tofu,

I am not a Catholic, but it is my understanding that any spiritual image from your religion which attracts you opens a valid path to follow. You should consult with others of your religion and folk-magical culture for best details on how to proceed.

-----

Wren, that was interesting. Thank you!

You write from a strictly orthodox doctrinal point of view, but, of course, in this forum we are speaking of FOLK-CATHOLIC and FOLK-MAGICAL beliefs.

It is all well and good to state that according to current Catholic Church doctrine these beliefs and customs are false -- and it is interesting that they are considered so -- but our mission here is to serve folk-magical and folk-religious practitioners, not the Holy See.

Folk-religions and orthodox religions co-exist side-by-side and they may have different truths to tell. Therefore, while from an orthodox perspective you may think that people in this forum are in a state of "confusion," they are actually reporting on what they have been told by practitioners, or seen in practice in their own cultures. The employment of Intranquil Spirits and Purgatory Spirits of the dead who wander between heaven and Hell to torment wrong-doers is pretty common in Mexico. See also the Mexican spirit of La Llorona. Check out La Santisima Muerte, often described by Mexicans as "The Virgin Mary's sister." Cultural beliefs in thee haunting and haunted spirits of he dead pre-date the introduction of Catholicism into Mexico.

Check out the Saint Martha thread if you really want to blow your mind!

Again, thanks for posting.

---

And, by the way, here is a cute little (as in miniature) book we carry on the subject of the brown scapular:

BOO-FLS-SCAP
The Brown Scapular (History and Prayers)
$3.00

catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Wren » Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:28 am

I understand what you're saying, Cat, hence my disclaimer at the end stating that what I posted was what the RC church teaches about it, and that it was not from a hoodoo perspective. If I agreed 100% with everything the RC teaches, I wouldn't even be posting here! :D I just thought that it might be interesting/informative for others to know this info and I didn't mean to imply that anyone else's beliefs are wrong. I apologize if I've offended anyone!
Wren

Unread postby poeticone » Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:08 pm

I am seriously thinking about working with Anima Sola. I know that working with the Intranquil Spirit is considered dangerous; am I correct in saying that while Anima Sola is considered an advanced spirit that working with her is not dangerous?
poeticone

Unread postby duchess » Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:48 am

Dear poeticone,

I've worked with anima sola so I am hoping I can answer your questions. I don't know that working with anima sola is dangerous so much as advanced as other forum members have attested--at least, no more dangerous than working with any other spirit.

Having worked with her, I can attest that it is particularly important to keep cleansed and protected. This should always be emphasized anyway but the energy, while potent, *is* lonely and that can be particularly challenging while working on reconciliation cases. I do not recommend working with anima sola if you are inclined towards depression. I certainly wouldn't recommend working with anima sola if you don't have a great deal of experience with spirit work especially as there are other spirits that can be called on to do similar things.

Regardless, I recommend you do as much research as possible, including reading this entire thread, before you make any firm decisions. It would also be very wise to consult an AIRR member if you are unsure and if it would be indicated in your case.

Hope this helps,

duchess
duchess

Unread postby poster » Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:44 pm

Hi,

I have just had some Anima Sola work completed, which is aimed at bringing a girl back to me with their help. Can I ask, for those that have worked with these spirits and have knowledge of them, how long do they usually take to work? Obviously this is not an exact science, but I'd imagine that as they are souls in purgatory that are desperate to be released, they will strive to work fast to complete the task they have been set.

I would be grateful for anyone's opinion on this, as the Anima Sola spirits fascinate me somewhat.

Many thanks for your insights!

M
poster

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:20 pm

Hello, poeticone,

duchess has given you excellent advice!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Find me on the AIRR website
http://readersandrootworkers.org
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:25 pm

Hello, poster ,

This spell can takes days to months. I've seen people say that it worked immediately and others say it took a long time. Some say it didn't work at all.

There's no clear answer (as you had already stated).

Also, I am sorry but I have edited your post because there were too many questions and the moderators would not answer that many.

Your best bet is to do research yourself and not to use the forum for this venue.

Wishing you great success with this spell

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby StarsNSky » Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:49 pm

Hello again everyone,

I just wanted to know if the prayer for Anima Sola was the only one you can give or if you can pray from the heart?
StarsNSky

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:30 pm

Hello, StarsNSky ,

I would do both.

Praying from the heart is so good but the formal prayer draws their attention

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby StarsNSky » Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:18 am

Thank you very much, Miss Aida.
StarsNSky

Unread postby Spanish_Eyes » Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:52 am

Hi Everyone ,

I had a question. Obviously Anima Sola and intranquil spirits are 2 separate entities but my question is....can they both be used together at the same time to force someone to come back to you to make the spell a powerful combination? would they work together or would they cancel each other out? Please tell me what you guys think....
Spanish_Eyes

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:20 pm

Hello, Spanish Eyes,

I would not do that.

The Intranquil Spirit is from Hell.

She is not: www.luckymojo.com/animasola.html

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Spanish_Eyes » Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:01 pm

Hi Miss Aida,

Thank you so much for your reply!

May i ask...

1) Is the Anima Sola more powerful than the Intranquil spirit? or vice versa? I mean in terms of affecting the target the strongest and for quicker results?

2) I don't think i've ever read of anyone conjuring both at the same time but if it ever did happen, would they both work together -- or would they cancel one another out?

Thanks so much :)
Spanish_Eyes

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:11 pm

Spanish_Eyes --

You riddle me two, and i will riddle you two:

1) Who is more powerful, The Hulk or The Thing?

2) If they both appeared in the same issue of Marvel Team-Up, would they work together or would they fight one another?
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Canary24 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:05 am

Hi, I'm spaniard so forgive me possible mistakes. I see in this forum many people telling Ánima Sola is evil or dangerous or that if you work with her you may get into trouble. I speak from my experience: she is a dark spirit (or at least not a enlightened one) but she is not that bad. I have worked with her sometimes with good results (examinations, get rid of people bothering me), and I´m surely will work with her more times in the future. I always promise her to light a candle and pray 13 Holy Fathers, 13 Hail Maries and 13 Glory Bes every monday during 13 Mondays, and sometimes also a glass of water with an ice cube in it (it may sound dumb but I think she would like cold water since purgatory is very hot). I always use a red candle when petitioning her, but I use white tea candles while paying her. Also, here in Spain there is the belief that when you pray to her you may get some signs she is hearing you: a door may close or open, a dog may bark and a child may cry or shout. It can be one of these three things, two or the three. Also, I always light three candles put into a triangle pattern every monday at sunset, as a weekly devotion (I've always thought it's important to develop a relationship with the spirits you work with) and pray to her. My point of view is that she is a tormented spirit, but those who petition her are also tormented souls, otherwise we would not ask her for help, so if she helps me to reach my desire, I will help to reach her desire (get out of her suffering in purgatory and find peace in heaven). Anyway, I advice you not to call her just for fun and pay her what you promised, and don´t overwhelm her with bullsh—t. It´s not a game. Hope it's useful for you ;)
Canary24

Unread postby Sister Jean » Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:26 pm

Hello Canary24,

Thank you for contributing this information—I'm sure many people will find it helpful!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MaeHelen89 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:59 pm

I just ordered a Anima Sola candle from the Missionary Independent Church, candle ministry. I needed her help to harm my enemy. What will I need to do to pay her back for helping me?
MaeHelen89

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:16 pm

Hello MaeHelen89,

I'm honestly not sure if you need to pay her back, sorry! I'd recommend looking through the other posts on this thread, as well as reading this page to learn more about this spirit:

http://www.luckymojo.com/animasola.html

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MaeHelen89 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:50 am

Sister Jean, I will leave her a glass of water with ice one of the commenters above me mentioned. Although I petitioned for The Anima Sola to aid me in harming my enemy. It appears she is really for loved ones who have passed away.
But her candle describes use for both.
MaeHelen89

• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

Return to Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure