Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

MISC Emergency Light Candles for Immediate Needs

Learn about the church's prayer services and candle services, and offer testimonials regarding the church's spiritual outreach ministry.
TheNewGuy
Forum Member

MISC Emergency Light Candles for Immediate Needs

Unread post by TheNewGuy » Fri May 18, 2012 12:01 pm

I need to get some good work going in the next few days before I see my ex. What candles should I get to be burned on the altars? Not enough time to mail anything.

MaryBee
Forum Moderator
Re: Emergency candles?

Unread post by MaryBee » Fri May 18, 2012 12:10 pm

On the MISC altars, I would ask for the emergency light to be dressed with an oil like Fire Of Love, Return to Me, Stay With Me, or Reconciliation. You can ask the church to dress the candle with a bit of all those types of oils and herbs; they can mix and match a bit :) Call them up at 707-887-8708 and ask for one of the great candle workers to help you!

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

TheNewGuy
Forum Member

Unread post by TheNewGuy » Fri May 18, 2012 1:31 pm

I got a Love Me vigil light burning a few days ago. Should I mix these with a free emergency light?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat May 19, 2012 4:49 am

I agree with marybee. I would go with a reconcilaition vigil candle, you can ask them to add the other oils to the reconciliation candle. I would go with return to me, and love me to the reconciliation candle.

The free emergency light should be pink, given your petition.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat May 19, 2012 6:16 pm

Do you have any LM oils at home that go along with your situation ? If so, I like to have the church set an emergency light and also I will dress a tea light candle before I leave (if meeting an ex, for a job, etc) -- that way its personal and burning while I'm gone with them. You can carve his name on one side then turn it 90 degrees and carve a one word statement on the other, dress with the oil and any corresponding herbs then pray over it and light it right before you leave. when you get home after you can set another to reinforce it. I'd do this along with the 7 day candle. Good luck!
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Emergency Light Candles at MISC

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:08 pm

When requesting a free emergency light to be set on the MISC altar, you can send a brief petition and ask for a certain type of oil to be used. The service is free, and we recommend that you burn a light in tandem with the light we set, so both small candles are shining at the same time.

You can read all about how we set free emergency lights for our clients worldwide in the "Candle Services Manual" chapter of this book:

BOO-GRI-AHCM
The Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic by catherine yronwode and Mikhail Strabo
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

MysticalNinja
Forum Member

Unread post by MysticalNinja » Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:54 pm

When requesting an emergency candle, do I need to send a picture of the intended? I am wanting to do one for our son who is wrestling and wants to win and qualify for state. I'm not sure what oil to request for this as well.
Thank you St. Ramon & St. Martha 4/2016
Thank you St. Expedite 3/2017

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:36 pm

Hello, MysticalNinja,

The candles are already dressed so you don't need to request an oil.

Also, a picture isn't 100% required. Many people just use name/birthdate and the spells work.

I pray that your son has health and happiness

Take care

MysticalNinja
Forum Member

Unread post by MysticalNinja » Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:02 pm

Thank you Miss Aida.

I just sent an email to the service and added his name/d.o.b. I also included a picture. My son is really excited about the future dates and hopes he can experience sectionals and state (he went to regionals last year but was eliminated). He wants his name on the school wall and leave middle school (8th grade) with success like his older brother ❤️
Thank you St. Ramon & St. Martha 4/2016
Thank you St. Expedite 3/2017

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:09 pm

Hello, MysticalNinja,

That's great!

Just a reminder, please don't quote. I have edited your post to delete it.

Anyway, SUCCESS TO YOUR SON!

Madam Sol

Re: MISC Emergency Light Candles for Immediate Needs

Unread post by Madam Sol » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:55 pm

We also have scheduled emergency lights available. Example: A customer of ours has one master key vigil light started burning on a scheduled date, the day before a big test, and a free emergency light scheduled for the day of the test, dressed in oils and set on our altar.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:33 pm

And today was that scheduled day! Both candles were lit.
catherine yronwode

Hoodooyoulove26
Forum Member

Unread post by Hoodooyoulove26 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:17 am

Thank you so much Yose for the emergency light you lit for me to help with getting a job i interviwed for. I did not get that job. A few dsys after the emergency light had burned and Yose kindly prayed for me i had another interview for a different job and was offered it hours later. In the right place, hours and salary. I start on monday and am so pleased. Thank you so much Yose and Catherine for the wonderful help and services you offer. All the way from the UK. Thank you

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:16 am

Hello Hoodooyoulove26,

Congratulations on your new job! Good luck to you in all your endeavors :)
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

runner5203
Forum Member

Unread post by runner5203 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:33 pm

I have chills right now. I asked 6/19 for an emergency light to be lit regarding my husband's infidelity (asking an intention to make him faithful and stop lying NOW).

Yose emailed me on 6/29 apologizing for the delay, but that my candle was now lit.

The very next day I found an incriminating communication between my husband and a woman I had suspicions about. It popped up out of nowhere. I confronted both him and her (via messenger--I've never met her in person) and it let to a very ugly scene in which I pretty much said we needed to get divorced. I emailed Yose again and asked for an emergency cut and clear light, because I was DONE.

From there however ... I don't know what happened, but it led to a long, long, and surprisingly forthright discussion between me and my husband, where he opened up about a lot of things he had not been entirely open about to date. We have had considerable difficulty in our relationship over the past 2.5 years and every time we have one of these discussions it tends to be a big breakthrough.

He said he will return to counseling with me and do anything he can to make me feel safer. He said "I should be on my hands and knees in front of you."

I am not naive enough to immediately just believe he's done with cheating, but somehow it sort of felt we were sweeping out some of the last remnants of the dirty past. Like he had to come clean about this last woman and go through this scene with me in order to move on.

I emailed candle services again and asked them to hold off on cut and clear until I see what is going on for sure. But I am AMAZED at the very fast response. I asked for a light to stop his cheating and I got that entire scenario ONE DAY LATER. Thank you very very much!

runner5203
Forum Member

Unread post by runner5203 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:34 pm

Just to clarify, I have chills because I just now realized the light was set the day before it all went down.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:18 pm

Hello, runner5203 ,

That is AMAZING!!

Congrats

take care

Ladee
Forum Member

Unread post by Ladee » Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:23 pm

I want to get an emergency light. What's a good oil to ask for to encourage a friend with benefits to communicate with me more and plan to hang out with me one on one? Essentially, I want him to chase me and be smitten by me.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:57 pm

Ladee -- asking for a man to communicate with you, chase you, and be smitten by you is not an emergency.

The dictionary defines an emergency as "a serious, unexpected, and often dangerous situation requiring immediate action." We consider that emergencies are TIMED events that can change a person't life. An event that does not require an immediate or timed reaction is not an emergency.

We set emergency lights for situations like these:

A person's friend is going into surgery
A person is going to be taking a credentialling test
A person is going to court
A person's relative was in a car crash
A person is meeting with a job interviewer
A person is going to the bank to ask for a loan
A person is meeting up with a ex-lover
A person is presenting a business offer
A person is going to star in a theatrical performance

Our key ideas are "IMMEDIATE" (timed -- now -- urgent) and "NEEDS" (events which, if not successful can be dangerous or ruinous; outcomes that are required, more than merely desired)
catherine yronwode

Ladee
Forum Member

Unread post by Ladee » Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:13 am

My apologies.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:48 pm

No apology necessary, Ladee -- i was just trying convey information.
catherine yronwode

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:54 pm

The setting of emergency lights may seem like a small part of my work, but it is something I feel strongly about, as does my colleague Nikki, who sets the little 4" candles on the days I am not in the church.

These candles have always been -- and always will be free. Their small cost, and the wages of those who set them -- are covered by donations that kindly folks make to the church via Paypal.

Thank you to all who donate, because you make it possible for those in need to have a little light on their paths.
Rev. Ernest, MISC Deacon -- Facebook Fridays! Sweepstakes Admin -- Online Catalogue Team at LMCCo

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Missionary Independent Spiritual Church”