• Advertisement
Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

It is currently Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:41 pm

Spells to End Trouble Overcome In-Law Family MIL FIL SIL BIL

Re: Spells to End Trouble Overcome In-Law Family MIL FIL SIL BIL

Unread postby Mayasol » Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:22 pm

Miss Aida,

I did what you advised. I burned a blue candle with peace water and burned it while baking cookies for my boyfriend's mother. I put my concern in it and prayed the whole time for love and peace between us. I brought them over Friday night, and a woman who would not even respond to a simple yes or no text was writing me to thank me for the cookies and wishing me a beautiful day!!! Thank you for your help!!

Love
Mayasol

Unread postby foxesstone » Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:07 pm

How do I make my sister in law who absolutely hates me and competes with me do a 360?

I mean, I'm never going to get rid of her, and I wish she'd realize that and stop acting like the queen bee but she doesn't.

What can I do to make her love me and instead of seeing me as someone to compete with as a family member to love?
foxesstone

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:20 pm

Hello, Mayasol,

Congrats!
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:22 pm

Hello, foxesstone ,

Put her in an influence honey jar: www.luckymojo.com/honey-jar-spell-kit-influence.html

And, please read the 4 pages on this thread for more ideas!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

MIL did magic to make me leave

Unread postby pbg98pbg » Wed May 18, 2016 3:27 pm

The story is lengthy. I'm embarrassed to be out here, to my self really .

My mother-in-law seems to take her son (my husband) for her husband and was jealous of me living in the house.

I know she thinks I used magic for us to get married, but I did not. We got married for 3 main reasons. He was more eager than me. I was terrified. Getting married doesn't mean the relationship will work out.

She took my husband from me. We were doing good. Then she started telling him "not to come inside me" and a whole bunch of other stuff. If he starts saying he misses me and is coming to see me (due to a spell) she may feel that she has to "react" towards me again. If I use magic to put us back together and she is in his life, she may do worse regarding me. My goal is to make my husband and her stop talking. Either I have to do that, or to make her think the world of me so she will love the fact that we are together.

Anyway...

Is there someone or something that can help me to get my mother-in-law out of the way?

Can I get rid of her and be sure she wont hold conversations with him about me once I do the come back to me spell?

Can I make her think the world of me so that she will be happy for us to be together if we reconcile?

Can I just get rid of her and let the universe handle the how, but be sure she will talk to him about me?

If there are any spell casters, or conjure doctors out there I would really appreciate if you have some advice or a work phone number that I can have. I will accept her gone in any fashion.

Sorry if I broke a rule, sorry if my question is stupid. Forgive me. Just want some advice. I am open to any and all onions and suggestions. professional or otherwise.

There is a lot more to the story but the keyboard is so stiff it is hurting my fingers and wrist.

Now I am in a foreign country without my husband and step son. Please help.
pbg98pbg

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed May 18, 2016 7:56 pm

Hello, pbg98pbg,

I usually give spell work advice BUT because this is so complicated and you're not sure what to do, I suggest that you contact a reader and rootworker to help you with this matter.

This issue requires a reading first and foremost. Then, the rootworker can perform spells for you (on your behalf) and/or have you also perform spells.

Find readers here: http://readersandrootworkers.org

Wishing you the very best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Toxic family

Unread postby kimmygirl » Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:39 pm

Hello
I need some help in dealing with my husbands extended family,because of them we moved way across on the east coast and now they are at it again. my .husbands health is at stake,please ,is there a candle spell that I can have the church burn for me to be done with these people, I dont want my husband back in the hospital again. And this time not come out alive. Please,please.
Thank you for all the responses
kimmygirl

Unread postby Miss Athena » Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:34 pm

Hi kimmygirl,

I am sorry you are going through all of this.

I have merged your post with the appropriate thread. In the future, please do not start new topics like this when they already exist on the forum.

Please read through the posts in this thread, as others here have gone through what you are going through and have been given good advice here. If you still have questions after reading, you can ask them here.

I wish you the best of luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby kimmygirl » Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:45 am

Oh I'm so sorry. Thank you .
kimmygirl

General Love Spells Questions and Answers

Unread postby Miss_A » Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:03 am

Hey everyone, I am new to this site.

I am looking for some help/advice, me and my sons father have been broken up due to his crazy mother who does " 21 division" she always caused us to fight and the main reason why we are not together anymore, she want me to be out of the picture for good. I had done a cleansing bath because I was told she had put a spirit on me that discredits me as a person and as a mother I am not sure if it worked or not since I am very new to this all. I know he is angry with me and I would like to know what I can do to bring him back to me so we can be together happily as a family with out his mother interfering I do know he talks to other females most likely messes around with some.. which saint would help me in this situation ? any advice is helpful, thanks in advance !
Miss_A

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:00 pm

Hi Miss_A,

I have moved your post to the correct thread on troublesome family members, as this is the more appropriate location for your situation.

I am sorry you are having so many difficulties with this woman.

21 Divisiones is a Dominican spiritual practice and we cannot speak to that here, as this is a forum for the practice of hoodoo. However, you can employ several hoodoo spells to get her to back off.

You should put her in a mirror box, to return her evil back to her. Do a little search of the forum for mirror boxes and you will find great advice on how to construct one for her.

You have done a cleansing bath, which is great, but you have not talked about doing a cleansing of your home. Use Chinese Wash for this, and it can clear away any spiritual gunk that is lingering in your home.
http://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html

You should follow that up with protection, to keep any more spiritual messes from hitting you. Here are a couple of pages for spells and talismans that can keep you protected:
http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/protection.html

Once you have set yourself up to clean away her mess and protect yourself from future attacks, you can work on bringing him back to you. Search the forum for Reconciliation advice and you will find a lot of very useful information.

If you do wish to appeal to a particular saint, Saint Martha the Dominator has been very helpful in subduing misbehaving men. Her thread is here:
saint-martha-spiritual-supplies-questions-and-answers-t5462.html

And products to work with her are here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-saint-martha.html

Please read through this thread as well for more helpful advice on dealing with problem family members.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Cortana » Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:33 pm

Why hasn't there been an "I dominate my MIL" or I dominate my in-laws" line of products made? It seems like such a timeless issue. :D
∵.:*・☆.☆.。.:*,★ :*・∵.:☆.。.:*・:*・∵.☆:*・∵.☆.・∴.・∵☆:*・∵.:*・☆.☆.。.:*,★ :*・∵.:☆.。.:*・*・
Cortana

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:11 pm

Hello, Cortana ,

Because the Domination products will cover these areas

www.luckymojo.com/domination.html

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby gg18 » Wed May 24, 2017 5:40 pm

Hello!

I am needing advice on which products/spells to buy to sweeten my ex-boyfriends family.

My boyfriend and I recently split and his family has been behind the whole reason of him not coming back. They keep feeding him shit and by the looks of it, I don't think they've genuinely accepted me from the start. His family and I were civil while him and I were together, but since the split, they don't even want to hear my name. Him and I have a beautiful 10 month old baby and would love to be in good terms with his family. Especially considering the babys 1st birthday is coming up.

Sidenote: I am already working on a honey jar on my ex boyfriend and seems to be working slowly, but surely.
gg18

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu May 25, 2017 11:31 am

Hello gg18,

That great that you've started a honey jar, that was going to be my first suggestion. Burn light blue candles on top dressed with Peaceful Home oil. It also sounds though that backing up this work with some Stop Gossip spells could benefit you as well:

http://www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html

One other idea would be to sprinkle Peace Water around, if you can get to a space where his family members walk around (like a living room):

http://www.luckymojo.com/peacewater.html

Good luck!
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite, St. Martha, Bone Mama!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby gg18 » Sun May 28, 2017 12:54 pm

Hi Sister Jean,

Thank you for your quick response.

I started a honey jar for my ex-boyfriend, but not his parents. What herbs can I purchase to make a honey for them?
gg18

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun May 28, 2017 9:18 pm

Hello, gg18,

Here you go!!

www.herb-magic.com/love-herbs-mixture.html

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

PostThis post was deleted by fleurfairy on Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:40 am.
Reason: Saw the topic covered already

Unread postby Corvus » Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:07 am

Hello everyone
I believe this thread is the most appropriate one under which to post with my questions. Like all of the problems addressed here on the forum, mine is complex. I wish to decrease the amount of control my MIL has on my wife. Some time back, we moved to the state where my in laws live. Before, I had no idea quite how enmeshed my MIL was in the lives of her kids. She is a gossip, medldler, and truly passive aggressive. Rules via quilt. My first thought is Inluence products and sweetener work for my wife. I like an equal and loving relationship and have no interest in dominating her. The MIL, on the other hand, needs to back off. I was thinking stop gossip blended with something else. I welcome your thoughts and recommendations.
Thanks
Corvus
Corvus

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:57 pm

Hello, Corvus ,

Your ideas for your wife are great!

If you are asking abut blending oils, you may want to blend it with a domination type oil

Here is a webpage that lists the oils such as: Do AS I Say,, Commanding, etc

Then, you can choose what you think is appropriate for this situation

www.luckymojo.com/domination.html

Wishing you the best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Beautifuldiaries05 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:12 am

I hope I am placing this in the right form as I am new to this. I would like to get back with my ex but his mother is always in our business. She is the main cause Along with me to have this relationship go south and end. He still have majority of his things in my house at this time. I would like to see if I can get a break up spell between him and his mother and also get him back even if I have to get real voodoo dolls. Can someone help me please we been together for 2 1/2 years and was engaged until a week ago.
Beautifuldiaries05

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:01 pm

Hello, Beautifuldiaries05 ,

Oh y God. I am so sorry. So very sorry. You must be devastated

If this were me, I wouldn't try a break up spell between mother and child. What was mean to be between the 2 of them was meant to be

Instead, I would think about just souring their relationship with a vinegar jar.

Then, I would make a honey jar for you and her.

And return to me for you

www.luckymojo.com/returntome.html

I wish you the best success with your spells
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Previous

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Newsletter

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Parents, Children, Relatives, In-Laws, Friends