• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

It is currently Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:11 am

Spells for Job Getting, Resumes, Applications, Interviews

Re: Spells for Job Getting, Resumes, Applications, Interviews

Unread postby littlewing » Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:09 am

I got the job! Also, they were able to give me a little salary bump and I didn't even think they would be able to match my previous salary.

The hiring manager is very professional and kind and I have a good feeling about the job. I know nothing is perfect, but I am certain it will be a big improvement to working with a man who was harassing and bullying me.

Thanks for all your help Miss Aida and Sister Jean.
Thank you Saint Expedite, St. Joseph, and St. Jude
Thank you Miss Aida and Aura
littlewing

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:50 pm

littlewing !!!!

YES! YES! YESsssss !!

Congrats!
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby littlewing » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:25 am

Thanks Miss Aida! I'm very happy and relieved.
Thank you Saint Expedite, St. Joseph, and St. Jude
Thank you Miss Aida and Aura
littlewing

Unread postby pinksugarcandy » Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:51 pm

Hi,
what oil would you recommend for negotiating a higher salary? I've used crown of success for getting jobs and they are usually successful. But they usually aren't willing to give me my expected salary. I have been unable to get more than 20% pay increment. :(
pinksugarcandy

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:04 pm

Hello pinksugarcandy,

Hey, 20 percent ain't nothin'! But if you want to try and get better results, you could start working a sugar jar on your existing boss and burn purple candles on top dressed with Boss Fix and Compelling oils so you can have an edge over them when you ask for a raise.

http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/compelling.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/bossfix.html

If you are wanting to work on people who haven't hired you yet, it's still a good idea to get them into a sweetening jar. Use Steady Work oil on the candles to get them to hire you, first of all, and Compelling oil to gain the upper hand in salary negotiations.

Hope that helps!
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite, St. Martha, Bone Mama!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby loststar67 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:31 pm

Hello everyone.
I was let go by a company last year and I've been there for 26 years. The reason they let me go is because they were restructuring and reorganizing the company. Also they said my job was obsolete. Since then I've been having a very hard time finding a job. Luckily I went on unemployment for about six months plus I have some money in the bank as well to get by. But it's very hard finding a job. I keep putting applications online and getting phone interviews. But nothing is panning out. Still today I'm still putting in applications online. I'm feeling very sad and alone without work.
I've signed up at a temp agency but they to have no work for me ,they say they'll let me know if they have anything.
I've been keeping busy working out and trying to stay healthy. But I would love to go back to work in soon.
I did read some of this spells that are here, which ones do you recommend? Hope to hear from you soon. And I'm still hanging in there.
loststar67

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:19 pm

Hello, loststar67 ,

I am so sorry!

Let's see if this heps:

Start with a blockbuster spell to get rid of obstacles:

www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html

Then...

Perform a road opener spell to open the roads for you

www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html

THEN...

Work with Steady Work Spells

www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html

And please keep us posted

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby loststar67 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:53 am

Thanks for your help.

I will try this and keep you posted.
loststar67

Unread postby jenelle21 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:33 pm

hello all,
I could really use some advice on how to proceed. I may have a opportunity to change jobs really soon I've worked for the same company for 11 years and it just isn't going anywhere. With this new job I will have better pay and more hours to spend with my family,and hopefully the chance to attend school again.
This new job oppurtunity relies on the referral of a long time friend. I do t have any doubt's that I can rise to any task put in front of me. I must admit all this change is a little scary but mostly exciting. What work can I do to ensure a great outcome, even better then I hoped for? I have
crown of success oil,
Money house blessing oil
Prosperity oil
Road opener oil
Fast luck oil
Attraction oil
As well as a money grow bottle spell
I'm open to any and all suggestions, my friend returns to work this coming Monday so it would be great to start my work and prayers soon. Thank you so much!!
Jenelle
A money
jenelle21

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:24 pm

Hello, jenelle21,

Your best bet would be to check out the pages to see the spell recommendations.

What you would do is start with the prefix:

http://www.luckymojo.com/

Then, add the words of the oil. For instance, Road opener would look like this: roadopener

end it with .html

So, the page with the spell would look like this:

http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html

And so on. Some of the pages have many spells and others just have the products.

Money spells can be found here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/moneyspells.html

I hope this helps

Wishing you the very best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Kirakira4 » Tue May 09, 2017 4:46 pm

Good evening everyone,
I am looking for the right spell or prayer to work on my fiance. He is a camera man working in a company that is currently overworking him and underpaying. He seems stuck in the job because it is very difficult to find a better position in his field. He has been applying to different television networks for videographer positions but has not even heard back from any for the past two years.
I was wondering what I can do to help him get some traction in that department. He have over 9 years of experience and a good resume so he does not know how to get that initial contact or interview.

Any and all advice will be greatly appreciated! Thank you!
Kirakira4

Unread postby Sister Jean » Wed May 10, 2017 10:51 am

Hello Kirakira4,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. I'm sorry your fiance has been struggling so much to find work, that must be very frustrating.

I would start by burning a Road Opener vigil candle either in your own home or on the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church's altar. You can order the candle for your own use here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/candle-road-opener.html

Or order it to burn at the church here:

http://missionaryindependent.org/candle-services.html

Then work the Steady Work spell kit followed by some Attraction work (you could burn another vigil candle for this purpose) to attract call-backs and interview requests. When he hands in his resumes, make sure they're dressed with Crown of Success and Look Me Over sachet powders, to increase his chance of his resume getting noticed and bringing him success.

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-steady-work.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html

Have him wear Crown of Success oil when he goes in for his interview, and have him carry a pinch of gravel root and salt in his pocket as well during the interview:

http://herb-magic.com/gravel-root.html

Good luck!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Kirakira4 » Mon May 15, 2017 2:09 pm

Thank you Sister Jean!

I would get started right away- so he can make some head way in getting his foot in the door.

I will keep you updated!
Kirakira4

Being offered the job

Unread postby magnum40 » Mon May 22, 2017 9:33 am

Hello

I need some help and advice please.

I was made redundant 3 years ago and have been unable to get a job offer.

I get job interviews almost every week, sometimes up to 4 interviews per week, so I don't need help on how to find a job, I have skills and this is my passion.

I am a staff trainer, helping people at work to develop and improve their performance. This is my spiritual path and I am very good at it.

but I never get 'offered' the job, people with less skill than me get the job, I pray for jobs and it comes to me but I never get offered it, I'm always looked over as I am humble and wait on the side lines.

In my last job (3 years ago) my manager was less experienced than me, she took over my job and made redundant when there was budget cuts.

When I say less experienced I mean she does not have any experience in training at all but she is over confidant and bullish so she can manipulate people. Anyway that's all in the past.

Also I took voluntary work to fill in the gap, the training manager there also had no knowledge or experience of training but he was confident, I couldn't believe that someone like me with all the experience and skills was working voluntary while someone with no skills was working in my field and getting paid !!

Then when a lower paid job (in training) was opened up in the voluntary place another internal staff took that position !! who has not experience !! She looked at me (gave me the eye and asked for a meeting with the manager, then sealed the deal) I was hoping they would approach me to offer the job, no chance.

I am not jealous at all, I always wish people well, even the candidates who attend the interviews I go for as I believe in being positive towards all people...... but it has come to my attention that there is something seriously wrong if people with no experience get jobs that I have experience in.

I feel so rejected and feel like crying, nice people get pushed aside.

Any advice ? I am exhausted and deflated from going to interviews !! then being rejected, I can't do it any more.
magnum40

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue May 23, 2017 9:00 pm

Hello, magnum40 ,

You poor thing, That sucks.

People are intimidated by others that are more qualified than they are and will reject you (because they fear you will make them look bad or take away their own jobs). That is what I am sensing from what you are saying.

Try a blockbuster spell to remove the obstacles: www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html

Then, a road opener spell: www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html

Par to St peter along with your road opener.

Then, Crown of success: www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html

If this doesn't work (and I think it will), you may need a reading.

Wishing you the best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby magnum40 » Wed May 24, 2017 12:43 pm

Thank you for that

much appreciated, I will try this and see how it goes, then ask for vigil candle to be set at some point.
magnum40

Unread postby TwoCrows » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:37 pm

I am doing a working to help my husband get a particular job... it is the only over-the-table, steady job in the tiny mountain village in which we reside. The job is the lead maintenance position at the local elementary school. I am a member of the five person school board and, of course, will not be allowed to vote on who to hire for this position, since my husband has applied. He is definitely the best man for the job (truly) and is extremely likable, but I am a very strong woman and tend to intimidate people and cause them to try to keep their thumbs on me. I have been worried that some of my board-mates might not want to hire my husband because they don't want to prosper me due to jealousy or related issues. We honor St Joseph regularly in our home and are working with him in this endeavor. I have been doing general money work lately and planning to use Steady Work and Crown of Success formulas to help my husband get this job. I have a green 7-knob candle that I am burning the week leading up to the end of the job posting. I feel that I need to do some pretty heavy head work on a couple of my board-mates to push them to act fairly and see that my man is the best choice to hire. I want to use skull candles to influence their thoughts on this matter. Here is the question... Do I use purple skull candles to represent my power over their minds, or green ones because this is an employment-related issue? I plan to baptize the skulls as the people in question, use Command and Compel on them and carve the thoughts I wish to implant into them as well as inserting petitions and commanding herbs inside of the candles before burning. What do you think? Purple or green skulls? Any other input or suggestions? Thanks in advance!
TwoCrows

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:24 pm

Hello, TwoCrows

Purple.

Also, I would put them and your husband in a honey jar to sweeten them to your husband

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby miubee » Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:02 pm

Hello all~

I'm a new user here, but I've been quietly studying hoodoo for quite a while.. I am seeking for help, hope everyone can give me some advice.
My partner is a skilled worker. He had an interview this morning. The outcome was quite good and the boss is willing to hire him full-time. (I've been working with FastLuck/SteadyWork/CrownOfSuccess products on his case). Here is the trouble.. He did work for this company' 3 years ago. The new workplace is a small franchise of this old company. When he finished his job back then, the people at the head-office were not happy with his departure. He was a great worker after all and they expected him to stay there long-term. Anyway, he decided to walk away regardless. There is a new rule going on, new workers at franchises have to be accepted by head-office before signing-off the contract. His new boss already gave the head-office a call regarding employing my partner. They said they have to ask the big boss (who is overseas now) and they will get back the answer later on next week. This really worries me.. I don't have a good feeling about this. We really need this job to settle down and pay bills.. Is there anything I could do as a quick-fix for this case, please?

Thanks all for reading my post!
miubee

Unread postby Sister Jean » Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:08 am

Hello miubee,

One thing you could try is creating a sugar jar for this higher-up boss to sweeten him toward your partner. Write the boss's name and your partner's name on a small square piece of paper and put a pinch of Five Finger Grass in the center. Fold it up toward you and put it in the sugar jar. Burn small green or yellow candles on top dressed with Steady Work oil and pray that your partner will be hired.

http://herb-magic.com/five-finger-grass.html

Take care.
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby miubee » Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:05 pm

Thank you so much for your reply, Sister Jean!
I still have some Five Finger Grass left, I'll start working on the honey jar right away.
It was just so kind of you! I shall update on the situation.
Much Blessing<3
miubee

Unread postby TwoCrows » Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:25 pm

Miss Aida,

Thank you very much for your reply. I am using purple skulls. I made a sweet jar and used the corner of the job app that lists the board members to create a petition for it. I also decided to resign from the school board to give my husband a good shot at this job and found an ideal replacement for myself so that the school is not left in a bind from my resignation. I had a reading done yesterday by a friend with psychic gifts and the 3 card spread was 3 of Coins (past), 2 of Coins (present), and 3 of Coins (future). Lookin' good!

Thanks again for your solid advice!
TwoCrows

Unread postby LaMarquise » Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:37 am

Hello all,

I recently found out that a grant that I work in will be no more a year to two years before it was scheduled to end. This job is my livelihood and I'm scheduled to finish my degree before the original end date, making me a more attractive candidate for other jobs at this agency, but I won't be able to finish it in time if the grant ends early. Fortunately one of the supervisors here says he would love to have me on his team, but he would have to get support from people above him to let him hire for a new position, and money is tight across the board at our agency. What can I do to help this position materialize and also increase my chances of being hired for it? And is there anything I can do to help my agency as a whole receive the budget it needs to operate effectively?

Thanks in advance.
I thank Saints Michael, Dymphna, Cecilia, Joseph, Benedict, Mary, and Muerte for their aid.
LaMarquise

Unread postby Sister Jean » Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:35 am

Hello LaMarquise,

Do you know the names of those higher-ups who would have a say in this decision? If so, I'd put them all in a sugar jar along with yourself to "sweeten" them toward you and make them more inclined to hire you and grant you favors.

Write the supervisors' names and your name (crossing their names) on a small square piece of paper and put a pinch of Five Finger Grass in the center. Fold it up toward you and put it in the sugar jar. Burn small green or yellow candles on top dressed with Steady Work oil and pray that you will be hired. This work will be stronger if you can get business cards and photos from those people to add to the jar.

http://herb-magic.com/five-finger-grass.html

To materialize this position, you could try doing some Block Buster work to blast aside the obstacles you mentioned:

http://www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html

A simple way to help the company make more money is general would be to light this vigil candle for it to increase its prosperity:

http://www.luckymojo.com/candle-prosperity.html

Good luck!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby LaMarquise » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:50 am

Thanks so much!
I thank Saints Michael, Dymphna, Cecilia, Joseph, Benedict, Mary, and Muerte for their aid.
LaMarquise

Unread postby Glittergirl » Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:51 am

Hello all,

I am going to a conference 10 days at the head office of a company that's been my dream company to work for for some time. Although I will not be there for an interview and I've not seen a current advertised job that fits my skillset, I still see this as an opportunity to use rootwork with the intention of getting a job there in the future. I am sure what steps to take and I would appreciate any advice and/or tips.

I wasn't invited directly so I don't have a contact name of anyone who works there and as it's in 10 days I don't have time to order any new Lucky Mojo products but I do have the following Lucky Mojo products which i can use...

Steady Work Oil, Crown of Success Oil, Fast Luck Oil, Influence Oil, Controlling Oil, Road Opener Oil, Van Van Oil, Lucky Mojo Oil, Crown of Success Incense, Roadopener Incense, Lucky Mojo Incense, Roadopener Bath Crystals.

I also have a really great herbal supply shop near me.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
Glittergirl

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:18 pm

Hello, Glittergirl ,

I would go with the Road Opener products first. Then work HEAVILY with Crown of Success products. You may want to also work with the influence products to influence these people to like and want you.

Make sure that the last thing in your mouth is honey when you speak to these people. You could carry a little bottle in your purse. That way, all your words are sweet to them

Also, we realize that you are new so we ask that you please read the forum rules. Lucy Mojo spends a fortune running this forum for their customers. And we therefore do not make suggestions of what to by at other stores.

I hope that you have great success at the conference !

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Glittergirl » Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:41 pm

Hello MIss Aida,

Thank you so much that is very helpful. Also I'll make sure I read the forum rules for future posts.

Thanks again
Glittergirl

Unread postby Nony65 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:18 pm

Hello,

I'm a little bit stuck on what I should do regarding my situation on the job front.

I'm in a job I literally cannot stand; it is mundane, care work but my boss is awful, some of the patients are awful too (I got kicked in the stomach tonight). I came home crying again. I am actively seeking anything but care work; retail, bar, office etc. However, as soon as I get on the job sites, the hours are not suitable (only part time) or frustratingly, they only want people with experience. I've got as far as a few interviews but that's it.

When I have been burning Van Van incense, I find a huge shift in changes; that's when I start to get interviews which is good, so I know I'm doing something right. I also have the Steady Work incense- should I burn that too when sending off my CV?

Now, what about on the awful job front as I'm waiting for success with another job? My job has previously made me go off sick for six weeks before due to the stress. I've come home tonight and it feels like I've got the flu; I feel so run down. Is it worth doing some Healing work on myself whilst I'm waiting for another job? And presumably some Boss Fix on my horrible boss?

Anything else worth recommending for job success, especially in an area where there is high unemployment and very few jobs? Thank you :-)
Nony65

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:12 pm

Hello, Nony65 ,

I am so sorry. As an E.R. nurse (in the past) for almost 15 years, I've been lunged on, scratched, spit on, chocked, had a butcher knife shoved to my kidney, been punched in the eye, punched in the mouth, kicked (just like you) in the face, etc. I could go on ad on. So, I know what you are talking about.

Have you tried a blockbuster followed by a road opener spell?

www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html

Yes, definitely do some healing work (ad do try Boss Fix)

And, it wouldn't hurt t all to pray to St Peter to help you find a on suitable for you

Wishing you the very best
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Glittergirl » Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:21 am

Hello,

I have an update, I went to the conference and it has made me want to work for this company even more.

Plus I now have the following company merchandise with the company logo on them, a paper bag, 2 x coffee cups, 2 x stickers and 2 x pens and I have the names of two people who work for this company.

I should also mention a few months ago I joined a recrutment agency that supply both permanent and temporary workers to this company.

I have the time to order from Lucky Mojo now so would anyone reccommend any products/rootwork in addition to the ones I already have and mentioned in my above post (which included roadopener, crown of success and influence)?

Thank you
Glittergirl

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:11 pm

Hello, Glittergirl ,

Based on your post above, it looks to me like your bases are covered with the oils

You may want to look at spell kits also

www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

Wishing you the VERY best of success!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby pinksugarcandy » Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:16 am

I recently went for an interview and wore crown of success and fast luck oils. I thought I did well for the interview because the feedback was positive. But they chose another candidate because they felt she had more experience in that particular industry. Needless to say, I am very disappointed. I've also recently completed the crown of success spell kit. So i don't know I didn't do something right. :(
pinksugarcandy

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:02 pm

Hello, pinksugarcandy ,

I am so sorry that you didn't get the job.

Personally, I like to perform full spells prior to attending an interview. The oils being worn are reinforces for the spell

You may want to try that next time

I hope this helps

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby ingtar » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:13 am

I have a home business and interviewed potential clients the other day. I wrote my petition on the back of their Facebook picture, and have been burning candles on a sugar jar dressed with all the money oils I have (I just got Money Stay With Me today too) since Friday. I have been anointing myself with Crown of Success, and as I burn the candle on the sugar jar I am burning a candle dressed with Blockbuster beside it. I used Van Van, then the money oils (Prosperity, Money Drawing, Wealthy Way) and Attraction and Influence on myself. I am supposed to hear back from them with their decision tonight. Is there anything else I can do???
ingtar

Unread postby ingtar » Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:45 pm

Never mind, I got the clients!!!
ingtar

Unread postby Miss Athena » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:52 pm

Hi ingtar,

Hooray! Congratulations!

Your work was solid and obviously you got the desired results. Well done!
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ingtar » Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:20 pm

If anyone is in the same kind of situation, I also did a very quick freezer spell to freeze out my competition while I waited for my clients to choose me :)
ingtar

Unread postby Miss Athena » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:20 pm

Excellent work, ingtar, and a very good idea for others to consider. Freezer spells can be very effective in putting competitors (whether for business, love or anything else) on ice.

So proud of you. Keep it up!
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Help with winning business

Unread postby decogirl73 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:09 am

Ok, so I normally have a pretty good sense of what I need to do for certain issues, but this one I'm just not so sure of. I didn't want to start a new thread and figured this would be the best one to put this under, I apologize if it's in the wrong place.
So my job deals with sending out quotes to customers, because of who we deal with the customers are required to get at least 3 other quotes. Some of these are pretty large projects that will give us a few years worth of work. What can I do to get the upper hand on these quotes so that we win them? I was thinking about getting some Good luck oil and Victory, but I'm not sure I'm on the right track with my thoughts on that. And what color candle would I use, I was thinking orange for success, but maybe purple for more of a mastery/power element? Since all the quoting is done via email, I can't really dust the quotes with powder. Any suggestions on what route to take with this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks !!!
decogirl73

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:11 pm

Hello, decogirl73

Yellow for success

Victory is good also

But what about Look me over also? That way they pay more attention to your quotes?

www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html

Wishing you great success

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Help with winning business

Unread postby decogirl73 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:29 am

Thank you Miss Aida !!! I completely forgot about Look me over, great suggestion. Do you think adding some I can you can't would work as well?
decogirl73

Unread postby Miss Athena » Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:58 pm

Hi decogirl73,

My first thought was to work with I Can, You Can't so you are on the same page.
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-i-can-you-cant.html

Since you are submitting your quotes electronically, lightly (!) anoint your fingers with the oil before you submit your email. You could also run your lightly oiled fingers around the edges of your computer before you submit your quotes. This would be a good way to work with all kinds of electronic messages in your pursuit of new clients.

I hope this helps. Good luck!
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby decogirl73 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:46 am

Thank you Miss Athena !! That's a great idea about putting some on my fingers and around the edges of the computer. Definitely going to try that !!
decogirl73

Unread postby Shzam5890 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:03 pm

I am a law school at a good, but not great school. It is very hard to get a job out of law school and if you don't go to a top school (I do not) it is an uphill battle. Legal recruiting for large law firms is strange. They recruit second year law students in the fall to work for the summer between second and third year (the last year) and then make the "summer associates" full time offers to return. Almost everyone gets return offers, and it is assumed that something is wrong with a "summer" who doesn't. It can be a stigma that makes it very difficult to find another firm job.

I thought I got lucky; I got a summer position with a large firm and it seemed like everything was going great. Last year they had made every summer a return offer and there seemed to be no reason I would not receive one. However, a few weeks ago I received a call that the firm could not make me an offer because they overestimated their needs for first year attorneys. I now have nothing lined up for after graduation and am in a pretty terrible position, given that almost all large firms (I want a large firm job) have hired their first year attorneys from their summer classes.

I have applied to many judicial clerkships and will be blasting my resume everywhere. There is also a large firm coming to my campus to do interviews for third year law students for full time post graduation jobs. I believe I would be a good fit for this firm and would like to be selected to interview and to receive an employment offer. Any tips of work I can do? I have ordered crown of success candle, road opener candle, money candle, attraction oil and, steady work oil. However, lucky mojo products often take SO long to come, so anything I can do in the meantime with easy, household products would be appreciated too.
Shzam5890

Unread postby Miss Athena » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:53 am

Hi Shzam5890,

Please do not post in an entire block of text, use paragraph spacing to make it more readable. I had to edit your post.

Have you read through the posts in this thread? It is full of advice and ideas on how to accomplish your goal of getting a specific position in a specific company. Please read through it and if you then still have questions, feel free to post them here.

Also, this is a forum to help customers in their use of Lucky Mojo products, so we do not make recommendations on other products to use instead.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Spells for Job Getting, Resumes, Applications, Interviews

Unread postby BrightDestiny » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:05 pm

I left a negative work environment that was spiritually draining in November 2014. I left the job on good terms with excellent written references. I started applying for work months before I quit. Fast forward to August/September 2017. I continue to apply for jobs...no call backs or interviews. My finances have drawn up and bills are piling. I need a financial blessing and a good paying job that I enjoy. I am trying to transition my masters degree into working in higher education. I've burned candles and spiritual baths for any possible uncrossing and blockages. I need a boost to help ASAP. Guidance please.
BrightDestiny

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:18 pm

Hello, BrightDestiny ,

Welcome to the forum!

Since you have already performed the uncrossing, I would follow that with a blockbuster spell first and then, immediately afterwards, a stead work spell kit

www.luckymojo.com/spell-steady-work.html

Also, praying to St Peter is a great help.

Wishing you great success

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby loststar67 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:42 am

As per Miss Aida, I already did blockbuster, opened road and then steady work. I have went on interview already, waiting for answer back. Two in one company, girl in hr like the interview with me, but 2nd interview with another woman was ok, she want someone that could handle 80 to 100 calls a day. I told her I could handle 15 to 20 calls and hours were 11:00am to 7:00 pm M-F.
She also said if those hours were not good , how about 10:30 am to 6:30pm & I said these hours are fine .
The hours not a problem,but I think it was number of calls. She kind of had an attitude because I can only handle 15 to 20 calls not 80 to 100 calls( what she claims she was looking for). She was not hearing it, so I think I might not get the job. :|

The girl from hr dept say she was to let me know if position is filled or not last Thursday, but she never called me back. I did leave a voice message on her phone on Friday, still no answer from her.

I figured I just let it go with this job, but I would like to know what I could do next for the job that comes along?
I'm still hanging in there looking for work and keeping the faith too.

Please advise. Thanks.
loststar67

Unread postby Priestess Divine » Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:26 pm

Loststar67, I know how frustrating it can be going on interviews, looking for jobs and not getting what you want. You should work with Five Finger Grass and Crown of success when you go on these interviews in conjunction with the steady work suggest previously. As you go on these interviews prepare a name paper with the persons name with whom you will be interviewing and dusting it with sachet powder (crown of success+compelling) and place it in your left shoe. Tap your left foot as you interview with the objective of getting them to favor you above all other candidates...to hire you. Dress yourself with crown off success as well. Do you have a problem with exuding power/strength when you interview? You can carry some five finger grass with you, angelica root and master root ...creating a packet to carry with you. A candle with crown of success, gravel root, and salt on top of your resume would be great as well, focused on you getting a job...burning continually until you obtain a job.

I think one important thing for you is defining what it is you truly want to do and praying that you will be led to the job that is intended for you. Ask God to guide your feet to the perfect job for you, to lead you to those that will help you get the job, to let you be in the right place at the right time. Listen to your intuition. Best of luck to you!!
Best of Life ~ Thank you Archangel Michael & my ancestors for your protection. Trinity of the 3.
Priestess Divine

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:57 pm

Hi Loststar67,

In addition to Priestess Divine's helpful advice to you, I suggest you carry Gravel Root in your pocket when you go on your interview. Also, lightly anoint the palms of your hands with Bergamot oil before you shake hands with your interviewers, to help them to favor you.
http://www.herbmagic.com/gravel-root.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html (Bergamot is under the essential oils list about 3/4 the way down this page)

I hope this helps. Good luck!
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Previous

• Advertisement
Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling