Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

13 Herb Bath Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo herb baths, crystal salt baths, and floor washes for cleansing, protection, love, health, and luck.
Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: 13 Herb Bath Questions and Answers

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:31 pm

Hello, Shreem ,

Over your left shoulder to the east

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Shutter
HRCC Student

Unread post by Shutter » Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:39 pm

If in a pinch of I have a small sized jar of 13 herb mixture seeped for 13 baths and theres not enough water to collect After to dispurse of is that a problem? Currently I need to be tremendously discreet, so just a small jars worth daily is what I would be able to set aside.
To all the saints and angels thanks for intercession upon my behalf
To all else listen to the mods!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:14 pm

Hello, Shutter,

I am so sorry but this post is confusing to me.

Could you restate this in another way so that an old lady (namely: "ME") can understand?

Thanks
HRCC Graduate #1631

Shutter
HRCC Student

Unread post by Shutter » Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:47 am

Oh Miss Aida hehe. So I ordered my 13 herb bath mixture a while back and haven't had time to put it to use yet. I had asked about splitting it into different baths and you had told me earlier in the forum steep for 13 minutes and make 13 baths. What I wanted to know was that if it would be effective if I had little jam jars to split those 13 baths but they'd only really just be enough for one pour over the head and prayer, 13 nights in a row. Since it wouldn't be a full bath's worth would that be problematic? I was thinking that I could pour over my head, say my prayers and air dry. But since it would be a small jam jar's worth, it would likely only wet me and not have much to gather from the bottom of the tub to dispurse of at a crossroads.

I wanted to know if this is a strategy that I'd be able to use, or if the rules of this sort of rootwork would be that I need to put the jam jar's full of bath water into a large bath and do the 13 pours over my head and take the bath water to the crossroads.

If that still doesn't make sense I am SUPER SORRY and will try to further clarify...I'm not always great at getting out all the right words, but truly I appreciate your wisdom and advice and am so glad that you're willing to help those of us with less experience working the root.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:31 pm

Hello, Shutter ,

An easier way of ding this is to steep the herbs in a smaller amount of water.

Divide into 13 sections. How? Ice cube trays will hold 12 and use the 13th one on the first night. Put the tray in the freezer.

Then, just add a 13 herb "ice cube" to a bucket of water (let it dissolve) and use that. One for every night.

I hope this helps

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Shutter
HRCC Student

Unread post by Shutter » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:56 pm

This is WONDERFUL! Thank you SO SO much!

Honeybeelight
HRCC Student

Unread post by Honeybeelight » Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:21 pm

I just swallowed a tiny shred of one of the herbs from the 13 herb bath. None of them are gonna kill me, right?
Thank you, St. Michael, for your protection.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:42 am

Hello, Honeybeelight ,

I doubt that this will happen.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Honeybeelight
HRCC Student

Unread post by Honeybeelight » Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:26 am

Nope, but something gave me a heck of a tummy upset. I called the shop, we figured out what it probably was, and I'm just waiting it out.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:13 am

Hello, Honeybeelight ,

Please see a physician immediately if you are ill

Take care of yourself
HRCC Graduate #1631

Honeybeelight
HRCC Student

Unread post by Honeybeelight » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:09 pm

Yes, well, I tried. Unfortunately, my doctor sucks at picking up her phone and did not get back to me. I called the pager number, so hopefully they will call, but if anything truly nasty was going to happen, it would have happened already, and for a big girl like me, and in that amount, it's more of an irritant than anything else. Moral of the story: handle herbs with respect and pay attention to what you're doing!

Funny thing, though: I've been super careful my whole life, and this happened, plus one of my candles, the one on the left side, melted down into a gray, ugly mess. Bath is working? Dunno?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:44 am

Hello Honeybeelight,

I hope your doctor has gotten back to you by now and that you're feeling better.

I can't tell you whether or not the bath is working; if you want to check in on the status of your work, you may want to get a quick reading:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Honeybeelight
HRCC Student

Unread post by Honeybeelight » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:09 am

I have a reading scheduled.There were some problems and I'm almost certainly sensitive to something in it. Have ordered Van Van as a possible substitute and will ask reader/rootworker what to do.

Honeybeelight
HRCC Student

Unread post by Honeybeelight » Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:29 pm

Sorry to bump, but I wanted to report in, if that's ok. I kept doing it, and I mean perfectly: Psalm 37 thirteen times, white candles, exiting the bath backwards, the whole thing. There no point in doing something if you're not going to do it the right way, and that's a kind of faith. Anyway, the darnedest bad stuff started to happen, but I kept up, until this evening, when I was making it, my asthma kicked off. So I discontinued it for now. I ain't dumb. It must be a rare reaction, but I'm sensitive to a lot of things. And you know, the second I decided to stop, my confidence kicked back in, and I marched upstairs where my honey jar was working and I told my target exactly what he was going to do.

I've got some Chinese Wash for the house, and some epsom salts, bay leaves, and a few other things to clean myself up if I need to, and that should keep me good and busy until I can get my reading. Van Van's always been good for me, and I can't wait to get mine in the mail. Everything isn't for everybody, but I yanked my guts back to where they needed to be, so I've decided that it worked just fine :) I'd still recommend it to people, because the patience involved in planning it and doing it and respecting the tradition is good for you.

Reason: This post is unwarranted

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:52 am

Forum Family Members,

This is a reminder that this forum is to help Lucky Mojo clients with their Lucky Mojo products

This forum is not a substitute for a personal blog in which day-by-day entries of personal feelings, etc., are occurring.

In the future, I will issue board warnings.

Additionally, if we have already answered your question, please do not repost it in different verbiage. Again, I will start issuing board warnings.

DO NOT ABUSE THIS FORUM!

Thank you
HRCC Graduate #1631

witchywoman1313

Unread post by witchywoman1313 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:33 pm

I just purchased the smaller package of the 13 herb bath & was wondering if I could still work my vinegar break up jar & my other workings while taking this for 13 days or will it interfere with it at all? And since I'll be taking this, do I also need to cleanse with Hyssop after working the break up stuff also? Thanks :)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:42 pm

Hello, witchywoman1313,

The smaller 13 herb bath pack is good for anywhere from one to three baths, depending on how much water you use per bath and how much you wish to dilute the herbal tea.

You can use this in lieu of the Hyssop if you only have one bath worth. So, wait until you have finished the spell and have deployed the jar

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:16 pm

Hello everyone!

I had a question regarding the 13 Herb Bath in which I just completed yester day. Would doing the 13 Herb Bath bring or attract any spirits/ghosts to you??? Because while I was trying to sleep & believe me when I tell you that I was very tired and ready to sleep that a ghost/apparition punched my leg hard & I actually thought that it was my dog telling me that he wanted to jump up on my bed so I moved my comforter over so that he could jump up- but it was a hard hit and my dog could not have reached to punch that area of my calve.
I just think that this is weird because I just completed doing the 13-Herb Cleansing.
Why would that happen to me?

Thank You.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:02 am

Hello Lovemydogs,

No, I don't think that would happen because of a 13 Herb Bath. I think it was something else.

Take care.

oreomcfluffy

Unread post by oreomcfluffy » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:23 am

Hello,

I have a question about the candles placed on either side of the bathtub/shower stall. May I use tea light candles dressed with uncrossing oil? And also do I use the same 2 candles to burn for the whole 12 day period continuously?

Lastly, do I dispose the candle remains at the crossroads as well at the end of the 13 days?

Thank you!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:16 pm

Hello oreomcfluffy,

Yes you could use tealights, which would work nicely since they're in their own little containers. You could use new ones as you need; you don't need to use the same ones for the whole time, which would be difficult. I would dispose of the candle remains the same way you dispose of the rest.

Take care.

witchywoman1313

Unread post by witchywoman1313 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:36 pm

Since I've taken the one bath with this , I've completely gotten over my target regarding bringing him back. I literally just don't care anymore. Does this bath have such effects on taking away the obsessive feelings & thoughts one has after doing love work on someone? Thanks :)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:09 pm

Hello, witchywoman1313,

Yes, it could do that.

I hope all works out for you

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

witchywoman1313

Unread post by witchywoman1313 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:50 pm

Thank you Miss Aida :) It prob helped that I found a much nicer guy that I've began seeing too haha. I def notice that since taking this bath. I'm not nearly as hopeless & sad as I was before. Def gonna keep this bath on hand to rid myself of negative gunk :)

Ktay75

Unread post by Ktay75 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:45 pm

So my problem is that when I ordered my 13 herb bath I forgot the uncrossing oil. Can I do the bath only without the candles dressed with uncrossing oil?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:34 am

Hello Ktay75,

Yes you can, just place the candles undressed on the bathtub.

Take care.

Nony65

Unread post by Nony65 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:44 am

I have decided I need to do a 13 herb bath for a few days to take this horrible negativity and bad luck off me.

I will be using Uncrossing oil for my candles and also lighting an incense; I have Van Van, Healing and Tranquility. Can I use any one of these or should I really be using Uncrossing?

I have a very large cooking pot which I will use for boiling the herbs, is it ok to add some cold water to this mixture prior to taking the bath? Worried about scalding myself when I pour this on me.

Lastly, I don't have a bath, so I will be using the shower; my plan was to have a basin I can stand in (the washing up one), to catch the water as it runs off me. Is this ok to use or must it be something else?

Thank you so much for all your help and advice, it means a lot to me.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:07 am

Hello Nony65,

You could light Van Van as you're bathing, and then Healing and Tranquility incense when you come out of the bath and are airdrying.

Yes you can absolutely add some cold water to the bathwater, don't burn yourself.

It will work fine to take the bath in a shower stall, and your plan to catch the water in a basin sounds good.

Take care.

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:28 pm

Does this bath come with instructions? What do we need when we order it? What oils or candles?

RevJames
Forum Moderator

Unread post by RevJames » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:06 am

Pyromancer -

Being a customer myself and never ordered this specific product I can't speak on if it comes with instructions however, Spiritual Baths by Aura Laforest - http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoospiritualbaths.html is a great book and details the "hows" and "what to use" questions for many conditions and the basics of spiritual bathing.

You may also be interested in this page of Hoodoo in Theroy and Practice, Cat's online book, http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html#uncrossingbath

I'm sure someone will answer soon as to if it comes with instructions, until then hopefully these references will be of use!
Matthew 17:20 | Student #2148G

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:28 pm

Hello Pyromancer,

Here are the instructions that the 13 Herb Bath comes with:

http://www.herbmagic.com/13-herb-spirit ... 1-day.html

It's traditional to step backwards out of the bath between two small lit white candles, and then dress yourself with an oil such as Blessing or Protection. So if you don't have those things, I'd advise grabbing them along with your bath mixture.

Hope that helps!

Magickcatz

Unread post by Magickcatz » Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:40 pm

Please help.... a couple questions,
Can pure essential oils be used to create a 13 herb bath in a pinch? I have an ongoing situation where someone has targeted myself and my husband... hurting our family severely, I finally saved enough for a reading done by a reputable LM reader but can not afford at present the cost of a 13 herb bath through LM, I would gladly purchase if I could. This person has destroyed my 25 year marriage brought much illness including Cancer upon me, separated my children ( our entire family is scattered) destroyed our family finances over several years and the worst part, it is a relitive of my husband, who we cut types to years ago because of severe issues. this is how severe this situation is. I have finally have gained some strength to be healthy enough and I’m continuing to progress daily, I need to try and fix this situation everything is a total mess, I just cannot do anything because I’ve been rendered powerless until I do this bath, I am so THANKFUL for my reading, it confirmed a lot I suspected.
I really need the assistance of the kind souls of this forum, please.
I have some fresh herbs available to me and some dried in my pantry, I also have some pure essential oils , can anyone please help me? all I want is to fix all of this and save my marriage and family, but I need to start with this bath... any suggestions what herbs to use and if oils are a taboo in a 13 herb bath. Thank you kind souls for any assistance in advance

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:23 am

Hello Magickcatz,

I'm so sorry to hear that you are struggling with so many problems, my heart goes out to you.

If you go to the link below, you'll find herbs, curios and products grouped by purpose. I'd suggest creating an herbal blend with herbs that are grouped under the "cleansing" section:

http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

Take care.

MrsBrown

Unread post by MrsBrown » Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:36 pm

Hi everyone I hope your Sunday is going well. I have a question. I did a 13 Herb bath earlier after being advised to from a candle reading. I could barely get through it. Not because it was exhausting to read it 13 times, but literally I wanted to give up so many times. But I pushed through. I literally dragged myself out of the tub and almost passed out. I splashed water on my face awhile air drying and then got rather ill (I think you get my meaning). I then made it out of the bathroom to the kitchen to get some cold water and drank it while sitting on the couch, utterly spent.

Has this ever happened to anyone else? What does this mean? (I am ok now, by the way.) I was going to do a 3 Day, but I am not sure I can handle it.
"I'm not doing work for 'signs,' I'm doing work for success." ScorpioKate

Asturias

Unread post by Asturias » Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:57 pm

Hello AStarIsBorn,

I was taught that whenever a lot of difficulty presents itself in doing a cleansing or uncrossing routine, it means that there is resistance from whatever is that is bothering you to leave you alone. So try to persist. It will get easier in time. But if you've been feeling generally indisposed, take your time while doing it. Do it slowly, there's no rush. I always got sick a lot, whenever the weather would change, so I had to learn how to go through spiritual work with less than average disposition. It is possible, just take your time while doing it. Don't forget to breathe, don't push yourself too hard.

Best of luck.

Cordially,
Asturias

MrsBrown

Unread post by MrsBrown » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:39 pm

Thank you for the Asturias. I just finished the second one. It was hard too, but I pushed myself. Two odd things happened during this bath: one of the candles burned down super fast. I mean I won't be able to even use it tomorrow. The other burned steadily but barely looked like it was burning. They are thick candles, too. Not huge ones, but big ones. And on my way out of the bathroom, the medicine cabinet opened on its own. It's magnetic, so you have to pull it to open it, And I can't tell you the last time it was opened. And opening the bathroom door wouldn't do that.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:28 am

Hello AStarIsBorn,

I wouldn't worry about these events, as they don't sound malicious or anything. But if you're worrying about it you could always do some divination on your own to see if there is any meaning behind it.

Take care.

MrsBrown

Unread post by MrsBrown » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:19 pm

Thank you Sister Jean. I've never done divination before, so I'll have to read up on it.

DannyN

Unread post by DannyN » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:48 pm

Need clarity here:
We are 4 brothers and we want to use this 13 herb bath and do 3 days each (meaning 12 satchets)

So i just discovered that there is. a 13-day supply of it totalling same amount for the 12 satchets.

Considering the 13 day supply was intended for one person, is it ok to go ahead and get the 13-day pack and share it amongst ourselves and have one extra?

Are the contents same ?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:27 am

Hello DannyN,

Yes you could certainly get the 13-day supply of the 13 Herb Bath (it comes in one big bag) and then divide it into 12 equal parts for the four of you to use for three baths each. Seems smart to me! And the contents are the same whether you get the one big bag, or the one-day size individual bags.

Good luck!

DannyN

Unread post by DannyN » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:09 pm

Thanks Sister Jean

jdsmooth85

Unread post by jdsmooth85 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:22 am

Good morning.

I just started day 1 of my 13 herb bath. To make a long story short, when I went down to the crossroads, as I had turned around was preparing to pick up the pot that had the bath water in it, a car was coming from the direction I was facing and my hand jerked just enough to splash a good bit of the water all over my pants and in the car.

I still managed to dump the remaining water over my shoulder into the crossroads.

When I got back home, I took of my clothes and put them in the washer. Instead of using soap, I poured half a cup of some of the herb bath that I had stored in a jar after steeping it last night.

I am not sure whether or not that helped anything but I just thought I'd get some thoughts and suggestions.

jdsmooth85

Unread post by jdsmooth85 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:31 am

As an added detail to the previous post, before I did my wash I anointed 2 white candles with uncrossing oil. I also anointed a chicken foot with the same oil then "scratched" myself with it while taking the 13 herb bath. As I stepped out and air dried I then rubbed the uncrossing oil on myself in a cross fashion - on my forehead, behind my ears, on the palm of my hands and the soles of my feet.

After going down to the crossroads and spilling some of the water on my pants and in the car before dumping it out, I came back home and scratched my whole body with the chicken foot as I GUESS that signifies getting the stuff off of me. I then put my clothes in the washer and washed them using a half cup of 13 herb bath (as previously stated). I then rewashed them again using the usual detergent.

I also went out to the car and wiped down the areas where the spill occurred using some of the steeped 13 herb bath.

Not sure if any of this means anything, but I just wanted to add that little bit in just in case it helps paint a better picture of what happened.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:06 am

Good morning.,

Spilling some of the water back on you is a sign that some of the jinx is still on you. You would continue to protect yourself, bath and be more careful when throwing the water. You were correct to read it as a sign.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

jdsmooth85

Unread post by jdsmooth85 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:24 am

Yes, I knew right then that this morning's uncrossing was botched after that happened, but I still got 12 more days to go! Another chance to remove whatever came back on me.

I just followed my first instincts this morning and did whatever I could to attempt to "cleanse" what was spilled on me.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:56 am

jdsmooth85,

At least you were smart enough and proactive enough to act right away and get it off of you, rather then wait a whole day to repeat the work! We all have blunders but its how we respond that leads us to growth!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:19 am

jdsmooth85, that sounds like good corrective work. You might want to have some Uncrossing Incense or Tibetan Ghost Purging Incense on hand to smoke yourself and the car, in case that happens again.
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

jdsmooth85

Unread post by jdsmooth85 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:07 am

I agree JayDee. Thanks!

MissMichaele, that is a good thought! I definitely need to get some first chance I get. Thing is, if I order now, by time it gets here my 13 day bath would be about halfway over :( It's still good to have just in case there may be a next time though.

It's better safe than sorry!

Thank you!

jdsmooth85

Unread post by jdsmooth85 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:31 pm

Hi,

I was just wondering something.....

I'm not sure whether or not I have any hex on me. Some things didn't seem normal for quite a while, so I opted to do a 13 herb bath just in case.

I know tradition states that you have to do this bath for 13 consecutive days if you have a bad hex on you, but what if you feel that you don't have anything on you and you stop before the 13 days?

Just curious.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:47 am

jdsmooth85,

13 herb bath can be used in a series of numerical orders including 1-3-9-13. The 13 herbs, 13 baths on 13 days is a form of trinity in itself with use of odd numbers, an a unlucky number to turn to luck, or remove a jinx. If you are asking, " will bad things happen because I stopped the bath?" no it does not work that way, but it does show you did not dedicate yourself to the work. Granted you may be correct that you do not have a jinx on you, but it can also be used to cleanse.

jdsmooth85

Unread post by jdsmooth85 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:47 pm

JayDee,

Here's something that may be a bit interesting.....

Ok, I first did a 1 day uncrossing bath a few weeks ago. I had 1 pk of uncrossing bath salts and a spiritual cleansing candle I got from another company some weeks prior to the said bath.

As stated before, I felt that I may have had a crossing on me because I've been having abnormal luck with employment. The way things were happening I definitely knew something wasn't right, but where I went wrong at is that I didn't get a divination on the matter to say for sure.

Anyway, that's kinda beside the point......

After I did the 1 day wash I lit the spiritual cleansing candle and did my prayer over it before I went and dumped the water at the crossroads. Let me tell you, AS SOON AS I dumped the water in the crossroads and got in the car to drive off, I IMMEDIATELY started to feel pure inside. I was just overcome with a sense of tranquility and inner peace. I suspected that this feeling was the spiritual cleansing candle at play. When I got back home the tranquil feeling lasted almost half a day.

I snuffed the candle out about halfway down and deliberately saved the rest until I received my 13 day herb bath........

When the bath material finally arrived, I started using the remaining half of the spiritual cleansing candle in conjunction with it. However, what I noticed is that I haven't since felt that same sense of purity that I did after my very first uncrossing bath.

It just makes me wonder if I felt it because that 1 day uncrossing bath was all I needed to get that "hex" off of me or not. I'm not really sure how to read into that.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:47 pm

jdsmooth85 ,

It is possible only one bath was needed. I would ask you, how has the bad luck and job searching go? has it changed, if not then I would continue to bath. A feeling could be the removal of it, does not mean you will feel it every time. Are you sensitive to feeling energies or changes of energies? That is a gift some people are born with others are not. You may have had nightmares prior to the bath and now you taken it sleep well, that is a sign. The sign can come in many ways. Do you have a divination method you can use to determine? Another reason I would suggest doing the bath if not 13 days in a row then 13 weeks in a row pick a day of the week and do it the same day each week for 13 weeks. I suggest this because if someone crossed you up once they likely will try again, its important to keep taking the work off and to also use protection product.

TAPALMER
Newly Registered

Unread post by TAPALMER » Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:15 pm

Hi. I want to buy the uncrossing kit. But just wondering,

1) if i buy the 13 pack 13 herbs would i get them individually potion or 1 big bag.

2. Would have to use spring or rain water or tap would be fine

3. If i buy the kit and the 13 herb pack would i get a discount

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:08 pm

Hello, TAPALMER --

1) The 13 days supply is one big coffee-bag full -- and, o course, you can stretch it to make as many as 39 baths.

2) Whatever you have or like.

3) The Uncrossing kit is the cost of all of its parts and is not discounted. The 13-day supply of 13 Herb Bath is discounted -- because you get 13 for the price of 12, plus you get a free wooden scoop.

HEZ-MIX-1301
13 Herb Bath Break jinxes, end crossed conditions, dispel evil.
$4.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

HEZ-MIX-1313
13 Herb Bath 13-Day Supply (13 packets with FREE wooden scoop)
$48.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Baths and Washes in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”