• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:15 am

Dream Work and Dream Interpretations Questions and Answers

Re: Dream Work and Dream Interpretations Questions and Answers

Unread postby firerobinrc0 » Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:24 am

I'm an ecclectic. I don't have a specific path but I will say the basis is hoodoo.
firerobinrc0

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:09 am

Hello, firerobinrc0

Please read this thread to learn more (as this will answer your questions about the difference)

hoodoo-religion-voodoo-wicca-santeria-witchcraft-atheism-t10231.html

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby firerobinrc0 » Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:34 am

Thanks. Lots of helpful info here.

So, last night after my ritual, I went to sleep and I had several dreams, but in one, I heard a maraca shaking by where my altar is and I flew (like literally, flew) out of bed and went over to the altar and picked up my maraca and stared at the candle.

When I woke up, my candle was out. It wasn't burned out either. It had been put out.

Interesting huh?
firerobinrc0

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:37 am

Hello firerobinrc0,

Very interesting! I think it can be helpful to keep notes of dreams you have around spellwork--you never know what could be helpful later.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby firerobinrc0 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:50 am

Well it turns out that the wick of the candle had fell in to the wax and that's how come it went out but that's still pretty weird because how did the whole wick just lay flat? Never happened before...I love it. I think she heard me is all. I do keep a dream journal. I have for years and then I stopped because it was starting to freak me out and I thought I was evil and then I kept having dreams where I just kept going back to the same place and I hated it but with this trial in my life, I will just stick with it.
firerobinrc0

Unread postby Kuntrygirl90 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:05 pm

Hello....

Since this section is talking about dreams i hope to found the right section to ask my question... I'm trying to figure out are there any products to do a "Love Haunt Dream" Spell. I've searched for this kind but have yet to find anything that would be beneficial to me. Not sure what products i would even need. What am i trying to accomplish here?? I want my lover to have passionate dreams about me! Being with me, lusting for me sexually, emotionally and physically. Is there a way for me to do this on my own or is it best to request a conjure working? I'd greatly appreciate any and all feedback.

Thanx ;)
Kuntrygirl90

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:15 pm

Hello, Kuntrygirl90,

What I usually recommended to clients is to perform skull candle spells or work on a doll baby while the target is sleeping.

Wishing you the very best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Kuntrygirl90 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:12 pm

Okay.... Thank you very much Miss Aida, i appreciate the feedback and recommendation :) Take care
Kuntrygirl90

Unread postby roseaeo » Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:50 am

Hello LM

I don't know if anyone here can make recommendations for me regarding my dreams. Growing up, I noticed that anytime i get spiritual I get these dreams (some call it prophetic). I dreamt of my friend's grand-mother's death (she spoke to me in the dream telling me to let her grand-son know her time was up and that she loves him), she died the next day. Dreamt of my cousins death, dreamt of my friend's child birth( hadn't seen or heard from them in three yrs), called her up and told her about the dream, she was shocked because she just found out she was pregnant, I told her it was a boy that i saw her holding a boy (she did have a boy).
i not only see these things but others as well, such as seeing people wearing black in a gathering (the environment is usually red muddy sand) and I'm looking at them from above (like I'm flying or elevated), these ones don't always like it and are always shocked that I can see them, so I do get these attacks and sometimes wake up with scratch marks or bruises. Other times I do dream of people in white, they usually have messages. But I don't pass these messages because of what people may call me.

Due to these dreams, I stopped being spiritual and was always afraid to sleep, over the years I developed insomnia and my GP prescribed some heavy sleep aids, which leads to depression. I remember my mum telling me that, when I was little she took me to a diviner because I stopped talking for a yrs and was told that I had a gift that I had to embrace. She said the diviner told her that growing up I'll learn to block this gift and I'll have a very challenging life, but until I embrace it, things will get better. The diviner told my mum, I'll embrace it when I'm 38yrs.

I'm now 38yrs and stumbled upon LM and I'm gradually building my spiritually and my life has taken a different turn for the better (got a job using LM's Crown of Success oil etc) , but these dreams are back once again and this time around they feel quite real and a lot stronger.

For instance; a friend of mine about a month ago invited me to her church and introduced me to her pastor, who took my mobile number. A week later, I dreamt of seeing standing in his podium dressed in a white suite and a pink tie and 3 girls ( I was one of them) kneeling in front of him and he was feeding each girl with something, when it came to my turn and I looked up, his face was a snake face and I refused to open my mouth for him to feed me with whatever it was and he asked why, i told him that his face didn't look human and he replied by saying "you can see me?" He looked upset and I woke up. Immediately I woke up, my mobile phone rang and it was him, I was so scared, but I picked up. I asked him why he was calling me this late (it was 3am) he said he was in prayers and something told him to call me. He asked me if there was anything I wanted to share with him, I told him nothing. That was the last time he saw or heard from me.

Last night, I also had another dream of seeing a very large group of people in black and I was at a distance, one of them turned and saw me and became very angry, next they started chasing me and something bit me on the leg and I fell, a little girl in white came and stood in front of me and told them to go away and not to touch me, which they did. She turned around and told me she took this form so I wouldn't be afraid of her and told me to have courage and continue. I woke up with a bite mark on my right leg, went to my GP this morning and he told me, he doesn't know what it may be, but it looks like a spider bite.

This brings me to my question, I'm want to embark on a protection vigil and also require suggestions on how to deal with this, I don't know any diviner either.
How do I deal with this? I really don't want to back out like I did in the past...
roseaeo

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:13 am

Hello roseaeo,

If you want to put up more protection around you, you'll find these pages helpful:

http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

As for your dreams and potential gift, we can't fully interpret them for you here. I think you're right in saying it would be good to get a reading on the situation. You can find reputable readers here:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Take care, I hope you find the answers you seek.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby roseaeo » Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:36 am

Hello Sister Jean

Thanks for the tips.
roseaeo

Unread postby Sadpanda » Sun May 28, 2017 7:56 pm

Are there any herbs I can use from LM or any spell that can make my ex dream of me? The things I want to show him? I have a doll baby of my ex and I often whisper into his ear and sing. I want him to think of me. Tia.
Sadpanda

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun May 28, 2017 9:31 pm

Hello, Sadpanda,

have you looked at this page for ideas?

www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

There might be ideas there

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Sadpanda » Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:23 am

hello everyone,
I have something very interesting to share.
ever since I engaged into magical activity and spellwork to make my ex return. I started prophetic dreaming. Some of them came true. It took me a month or two to realize it. I'm grateful for the sprits that are helping me and giving me messages through my dreams. I have bought mugwort from lucky mojo to make a tea to drink before i sleep to increase the visions.
But i need advice. I want to control my dreams and outcome, I also want to communicate and get into his thoughts through my dreams or his dreams. Please guide me friends and respected rootworkers. suggest me ideas and Products to get to increase the visions and power of prophetic dreaming.
tia. :-)
Sadpanda

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:23 am

Hello Sadpanda,

If you scroll up and read through this thread on dream work, you will find lots of stories and suggestions from other people. Also, Psychic Vision products are specially formulated to help bring about prophetic dreams and visions:

http://www.luckymojo.com/psychicvision.html

Dress your "third eye" and temples before you go to bed, and pray with intent that you will be granted prophetic dreams.

Take care.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Luckyyone » Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:10 am

I know there isn't any interpretations here, but why do I keep dreaming that someone always discovers my doll baby or honey jars... it's the weirdest thing.

I'm wondering if it's just my fears...
Luckyyone

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:12 pm

Hello Luckyyone,

If you're afraid that someone will discover your work, you could put a bay leaf at each corner of your working space to keep meddling people away. You could also dress your working space with Protection oil:

http://www.herbmagic.com/bay-leaves.html

Take care.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby beloved » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:54 am

Hello,

I had a dream, whilst staring at my enemy, in which I said to a strange woman standing beside me that my enemy needed to die. The strange woman responded with, "You need to ask the devil."

My sense is that the strange woman was related to my enemy in some way, perhaps even my enemy's ancestor (they were the same ethnicity). My enemy has crossed up others and is always doing evil things to people. I am not the only one who would be relieved of pain if she were to pass. She is already with another man but continues to meddle in my relationship and cross me out of spite. She is a conman and a manipulator and just all around horrible human being.

The message to me from this dream is that I have spiritual help if I want kill her. If the work is justified, what happens to us if someone dies from your rootwork? Am I interpreting this correctly? Should I seek out a reading or just throw every spell in Miss Aida's new book on this hideous beast. Where does the devil stand in hoodoo? Do I even want to ask the devil for help?

Sorry for all the questions and if this is the wrong place to post I apologize.

Thank you,
B
beloved

Unread postby Miss Athena » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:29 pm

Hello beloved,

Spellwork designed to bring about the death of another human being is obviously as serious and irreversible as it gets. It may be considered justice against people who commit murder or similarly unconscionable crimes. I don't think messing with someone's relationship quite equates with that.

We've all encountered horrible people who make our lives a misery, and there are other ways to make them pay that stop short of death. This sounds more like an emotional response rather than a rational one.

You would benefit from getting a reading on this dream and what its message (if any) might be meant for you. You can find reputable readers here:
http://www.hoodoopsychics.com
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/

As for working with the devil, I personally avoid engaging with any hell-bound spirit. Period. They are unpredictable and uncontrollable unless you really know what you're doing. Do you really want to take that risk? You sound too new to hoodoo to get involved in such grave matters, so my strong advice is to consider other workings. Your reader should be able to advise you on how to contain this woman's evil, including Reversing and mirror box work.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby beloved » Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:13 pm

Thank you for your response, Miss Athena. I am due for a reading. :)
beloved

Unread postby HanSkaWin » Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:45 pm

I was in a building, legal related, like a police station almost. I had stepped outside with other people and was looking at a car to see who was stepping out of it when I noticed shooting stars. Someone tried to direct my attention elsewhere, but I kept focusing where I felt would be the most significant. As I watched them, they increased in strength to the point where it looked like a fireworks show as they burned up in the atmosphere. When the light from them cleared, I could see a giant moon looking asteroid heading close. I knew it wouldn't hit me, but I knew that the aftershock would. I watched it hit, and saw a mushroom cloud of dust. A wall of destruction spread out from it and I hid behind a brick pillar on the same building. I tried to hold my breath and was knocked down and coated with a thick blanket of dust. I stood up to look around and try to breathe, knowing that I would struggle to do so. And that's when I woke up.

Think I'll be strengthening my protections soon :shock:

Although, I wasn't scared by the meteor, more by the inability to breathe afterward (which is what woke me). I'm taking it as a sign of something big coming my way. But since it didn't cause me direct fear, I'm hoping it's not devastating.
HanSkaWin

Unread postby Miss Athena » Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:29 pm

Hi HanSkaWin,

We can't interpret your dream here on the forum but it sounds like you have a good idea of whatever meaning it holds for you. Keeping up your protection work is always a good idea. This page includes a range of spells as well as charms/amulets to keep you safe:
http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby HanSkaWin » Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:53 am

I understand, Miss Athena. Just sharing. It rattled me a bit and putting it down somewhere for others to see helped me process it a bit is all. Thanks for the link. I'll check it.
HanSkaWin

Unread postby HomeGrown » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:50 pm

Hello everyone. This is my first post in the forum and I have a question regarding a dream I had. In this dream I was requested to meet a woman who was a root worker. When I got to her home she immediately told me my feet were dirty and when I took off my socks, they were indeed filthy as if I had been walking barefoot on the farm. She then continued to rub my feet with comet bathroom cleaner, and then rinse them clean. The dream for me was pretty weird considering I've never thought about doing spiritual baths or washes, on top of that I never use Comet cleaner for anything.

So to get to the point, is a feet wash in Comet cleaner a thing? I know ammonia and baking soda are used in a few things, but Comet is essentially baking soda and bleach right? I grew up around root work but just recently started practicing, but I've never heard or read about this. Considering the context of the dream I'm kind of taking it to heart. Help please. Thank you.
HomeGrown

Unread postby Sister Jean » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:37 am

Hello HomeGrown,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. I've never heard of Comet being used as a footwash, and a quick search of this forum tells me it hasn't been discussed on here. That doesn't mean someone in the world doesn't use Comet for spiritual uses, but I personally wouldn't recommend it. The ingredients are irritating to skin. But I think you should do your own research and perhaps look into using spiritual baths in your own work if that feels right to you. You can read more about them here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/baths.html

Take care.

P.S. I see you're new to the forum, but you should be aware that posting new topics is against forum rules. Next time you have a question, please find the thread that best fits with what you're asking (you can use the search box at the top right of the screen), and post your question at the end of it by clicking "post reply." Thanks!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby HomeGrown » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:53 am

New to forums altogether :) . Thank you Sister Jean.
HomeGrown

Unread postby Moonlightdream » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:47 pm

Can someone please suggest spells for long good sleep? For children and for adults. Thank you.
Moonlightdream

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:01 pm

Hello, Moonlightdream

There is a good sleeping aid on this page.

Just scroll down until you find it

www.luckymojo.com/spells/white/gooddreams.html

Take care and sleep well!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Previous

• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics