• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

It is currently Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:43 am

Hot Foot to Drive Away Ex-Lover-Ex-Spouse of My Lover-Spouse

Re: Spells to Drive Ex-Lover-Ex-Spouse Away from My Lover-Spouse

Unread postby greeneyes2 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:35 am

Ok , this is most excellent news .. Now time to start operation sneaky tricks !!!

Ask your root worker if LM influence is the way to go on this.. Compel and Control her thoughts to want to get it done today!!
Perhaps getting some of her concerns as well .. Gift her some Bath and Body from the kids with Cut & Clear perhaps

Wall of Protection for the Kids is #1 as well!!

Prayers for Fair Justice & Truth ..
greeneyes2

Unread postby cassiopaeia » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:53 am

Great suggestions!

Any ideas besides Stop Gossip for after the divorce is final? Divinations show that she's always going to be inclined toward obstruction and negative talk.
Thank you Saint Anthony
Thank you Saint Martha
Thank you Saint Jude
cassiopaeia

Unread postby greeneyes2 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:59 pm

I feel that FWP is in order all the way around for Him, The Kids and Yourself..
I would also put Peaceful Home on the List

Get the Kids some Kiddie Bath products for the Holidays and put Guardian Angel and Firey Wall of Protection
in the soap and shampoo
I wonder if a Mirror Box and Dolly would be in order for this one??

Stop Gossip.. I think after the Final Decree her tune may change and she will need "Stop Crying" LOL
greeneyes2

Unread postby cassiopaeia » Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:45 pm

Heh. :)

And good call, I think, with the Fiery Wall of Protection. Probably the mirror box, too.
Thank you Saint Anthony
Thank you Saint Martha
Thank you Saint Jude
cassiopaeia

please help me get my baby back!!!

Unread postby wendielu » Wed May 28, 2014 8:02 am

Hi I was seeing a guy for the past few months and he is now back with his ex. We grew up together so we have known each other for years.

We been trying to work it out but she was there in the way leading him on when he was trying to be with me and now all of a sudden they are back together as of Monday 5/26/14 .

He said he loves and misses me this past Thursday then I see they are couple again.

We are in diffrent states at the moment. but she is in the same state with him. He seemed to love her more. But he was trying to move on with me.

I need to know what to do to get him back and break them up.

Also what is a freezer spell?

I love him so much I want him back..please help me
wendielu

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:41 pm

Hello, wendielu,
I'm so sorry about this.
I would start with a break up spell: www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html
Then, follow it up with reconciliation www.luckymojo.com/reconcilation.html
And then Come to me: www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html
That's how I would perform these spells sequentially.
And here is the freezer spell you asked for:
www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html
If you have any questions, we are here for you.
Take care!
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Tabbylove17 » Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:52 pm

I'm totally in the same boat. I started rekindling with a former and then his HS ex calls to tell him that she is having marital problems and then they reminisce over the past. I already told him how I felt, but I can tell that he is trying to keep us both happy and that does not fly in my book. I live in a small apartment and I have to wait until he goes underway which will be in a few weeks, so I'm going to do a fidelity spell and a combo of hot foot and cut and clear. But I want to cut and clear them both. I thought about doing the moving candle spell that is on this site, but I want to put cut and clear on my man too. I don't want to just cut and clear her feelings for him I'm cutting his feelings for her as well. Should I do 2 different spells or continue with the one that is in the break up portion?
Ask, Believe, Receive!
Tabbylove17

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:01 pm

Hello, Tabbylove17,
Welcome to the forum!
If you get a chance, please introduce yourself to us on the introduction thread.
I don't know what: "HS" means. What does that mean??
The Cut & Clear by proxy is a little more challenging to do. It can be done but it is a little harder.
I like the idea of you continuing to do the break up moving candle spell. And I also like the hotfoot.
But hotfoot and cut and clear together is a lot harder to perform.
Just my thoughts.
Wishing you the best on this.
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

How to send a woman back to her ex man?

Unread postby Gods Child » Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:58 pm

Hi, I have been dating a man for a while now and I love him and he loves me.

I received a reading from an AIRR reader and found out that the man I am dating's ex woman has a rootworker working on him so that he can marry her and to get majority of his money when he get paid. This woman is manipulative and greedy. I just want to send this woman back to her ex man or someone, so she can leave mine alone.

Although she has a spell on him he still stay in contact with me and I see him frequently even though he live an hour away from me. He spends his weekends with me because we both work during the weekday but we do video chat during the weekdays when we don't see each other -- but he is engaged to her. He didn't mention that he was engaged until I found out. If a man really want a woman I think he would have mentioned that and probably said I'm just seeking a friend girl on the side.

She got him the wrong way and I want to put an end to it.

I know her name and her ex man name who she used to live with. I also have pictures of her and her ex man together.

Can someone give me the full instructions on the moving spell because she need to move on or any suggestions will be appreciated.

I have been working on him but I heard that you shouldn't list what work you've done on a person here on the forum.
Gods Child

Re: How to send a woman back to her ex man?

Unread postby J-Mo » Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:22 pm

Gods Child,

The instructions to the moving candle spell you asked about are located here http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

Next time he comes to visit get one of his dirty socks. Tie it in a knot with one of your dirty socks and tuck it between the mattress and box springs of your bed. This will ensure he keeps coming back to you.

You should also consider a nation sack http://www.luckymojo.com/nationsack.html

Good Luck!
J-Mo
Forum Moderator

Re: How to send a woman back to her ex man?

Unread postby MissMichaele » Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:25 pm

Gods Child, you might also want to do a freezer spell on the ex to freeze her out of your man's life.

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Cleanse my relationship

Unread postby Ami_2014 » Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:16 am

Hi,
I'm new to Hoodoo and this site, so please can someone help and advise me.
I've been in a relationship with a guy for the past 2 years and were talking about marriage and moving in together. He discussed moving away from the Town of of old marital home with his ex wife and shes basically said that shes not happy with this and will not accept this. My partner doesn't want to fight with her and has agreed not to move. This is causing arguments and distance between us and it feels very unfair that despite their marriage being over, she is still trying to control him and can still exert so much power. A couple of weeks ago we had a bad argument and he seemed so confused and erratic in his responses. This prompted me to get a reading and the outcome suggested that she is doing some work to cause confusion so that he won't know what he wants and to isolate him as he has no family here and she'll be the only person who he turns too.
I have never interfered in his past relationship and have always encouraged my partner to be civilized with her, i'm no longer allowed to see his daughter either because the ex doesn't want anyone else coming in her life and i've accepted and respected her decision as she is the mother and i do not want to come between their arrangements.
My question now is:
a) how do i reverse or cleanse any negative work she is doing to cause discord between me and my partner and
b) how do i bring my partner close to me again so that we can plan for the future without him now having any fears or confusion

Please can someone help me as this is causing me so much heartache :cry:
Ami_2014

Re: Cleanse my relationship

Unread postby J-Mo » Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:32 am

hello Ami_20014,

Since the woman is actively working against your relationship i would do a reversing work. Use a red and black reversing candle since she is jinxing your relationship. Here are full instructions http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html I love reversing workings because they send the mess right back into the lap of who threw it.

A come to me spell kit would work great to pull him back to you. Here is some information on Come to Me spritual supplies http://www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html and here is a link to the kit http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-come-to-me.html It comes with everything you need to perform the spell as well as full instructions.

Best wishes.
J-Mo
Forum Moderator

Re: Spells to Drive Ex-Lover-Ex-Spouse Away from My Lover-Sp

Unread postby Ami_2014 » Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:21 pm

I'll have a look at the links and order the reversal candle and come to me spell. I've been feeling very low and isolated over the past couple of weeks because of all the problems but just sharing my problem on this forum has made me feel a lot more stronger today. Thank you so much for the advise :)
Ami_2014

Re: Cleanse my relationship

Unread postby Ami_2014 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:37 am

J-Mo wrote:hello Ami_20014,

Since the woman is actively working against your relationship i would do a reversing work. Use a red and black reversing candle since she is jinxing your relationship. Here are full instructions http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html I love reversing workings because they send the mess right back into the lap of who threw it.

A come to me spell kit would work great to pull him back to you. Here is some information on Come to Me spritual supplies http://www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html and here is a link to the kit http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-come-to-me.html It comes with everything you need to perform the spell as well as full instructions.

Best wishes.

Thanks Jo-Mo
Your help and advise is much appreciated :) x
Ami_2014

keeping a ex-girl friend away from my spouse

Unread postby mzchavez » Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:18 am

My boyfriend and I live together and this girl he used to deal with keeps calling him sending him texts pictures of herself. 8 months ago she tried breaking us up. He said he wouldnt talk to her anymore, but she keeps on calling.

I want her to leave him alone and let us be in peace and happy.

I know her name phone # and i have a pic of her.

What can I do?? Please help.me
mzchavez

Re: Spells to Drive Away Ex-Lover-Ex-Spouse of My Lover-Spouse

Unread postby j82 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:39 pm

Put her name in the freezer to freeze hero ut of your life (name) leave me and my man alone. Stick her pic in it as well!
j82

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:35 pm

Hello, mzchavez ,

In addition to the freezer spell, you can also use Banishing products www.luckymojo.com/banishing.html

Or, why not a Hotfoot spell kit? www.luckymojo.com/spell-hot-foot.html

Wishing you success with this!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Marriage Rebuilding, Removing Ex Lovers and Starting Over

Unread postby thedestination » Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:25 am

This is a bit lengthy so please bare with me.

In the past I have asked about how to continue an extra marital affair. I've had a reading, I've done a lot of soul searching, personal work and finally started to find myself and realized just how deep the mess I was in was.

I love my husband. I think I enjoyed playing around behind his back because of all the trust issues we've had, the anger, the frustration and hell a woman scorned I felt like it was my right to do what I wanted because he had in the past. We've had quite the blow out. To lighten the situation more, we had agreed to let the other one 'play' really this was my way of not feeling so bad about what I was doing and because there are just some animal urges he has that if I endured them I would beat him in his sleep. To put it mildly he liked having someone he could treat like a 'whore' and that's not my jam and peanut butter.

Call it a mix of guilt, frustration, whatever but I took him up on his offer to finally cut out these other people. It had become obvious that his playmate has become increasingly head over heels with him and I think he was starting to see her benefits especially with how frustrated and angry I had become. He did not fight me, he cut her out of our lives (this gal had become a best friend of mine..see, messy right?) and it's going on two weeks with her out of our lives and while it's not perfect (he's still a bit mopey over losing his friend and I'm still hurt by all the pain that's accumulated)but the important thing is we want to grow together again. We want to be together. It's been turmoil and at our cores we know our souls speak even when we are too angry to listen. Nothing feels as harmonious as the quiet nights on the couch telling each other we love each other.

My husband's other lady however keeps barking up our tree. She stalks him at the gym, continues to lament online about her pain (and justifiably so, I think she really did believe they would end up together and that he loved her) and seeing as I introduced her to magic I am a bit wary of her. I know the lengths a broken heart will go to and I want to make sure he and I are protected. I've done my usual regiment, cleaned his protection crystals, working protection work at home but I wanted to know if you had any stronger suggestions. I don't want to hurt her, I just want her gone and for good. I can't work on us if I'm worried about her.

Beyond that, he wants to do some work with me for us. I have lodestones, a plethora of love and reconciliation, cut and clear oils, and so on. We already work a year jar together which we are remaking into a honey jar on our anniversary on the 26th of this month (our wedding anniversary) but I want to make sure we are clean and ready for that so any suggestions are welcome and appreciated.

To break it down this is what I'm thinking:
Use the waxing moon to remove her
Continue to remove the unwelcomed negativity from us, continual cleaning work, clean the house, smudge etc
On our wedding anniversary make a new honey jar and work two figural candles moving them with magnetic sand towards each other and burning together (or) burning a white wedding figure candle.

I just want to make sure we are cleaned and ready when we work together. I want all these outside bullshit influences gone. I want my best friend back. I love him and want to do whatever we can to move forward together happily and strong. We both need a good amount of healing and I want to help that.

(also as an addendum I have already cut away and removed the work I had done on my secondary situation, he's very happy with his girlfriend and we have successfully both backed up to being distant friends so that's clean and clear on my end)

Thank you so very very much.
thedestination

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:42 am

Hi, the destination --

I moved your question into the "send ex-lover away from my spouse" thread rather than the "save our marriage" thread or the "break-up and reconciliation at the same time" thread -- although those two other threads will contain material of possible interest to you.

I did this because it seems to me that your first move is to get his playmate away and to resolve his "moping" for her. For this type of work i would use a moving candle spell with four candles (the fourth being her great new "future husband") and then i would take the remains of her and her future mate's wax candles and wrap them up and mail them to General Delivery in Paris, France -- with no return address. You will find details about such a spell in my book "The Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic" or at this web page in my only book "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice":

http://luckymojo.com/breakup.html

Then i would take the wax remains of your husband's candle and your candle and melt them down and make a new love candle. It need not be a complex mold -- just get a wick and pour it into a simple form like you can find at a crafts store or online. When making the new love candle, you will incorporate a modicum of herbs in the wax, such as Deer's Tongue for honest speech, Catnip and Damiana for sexual allure, Rosemary and Periwinkle for faithful love that suits you, and Rose Petal fragments for love. Don't overload the wax with herbs, and don't powder the herbs or they will not burn well. Alternatively you can roll the finished candle in melted wax and coat it with the herbs.

This candle will be used when you are ready to begin the work of renewal. Dress it with Sexual fluids and a combination of Marriage Oil and Fire of Love Oil before use.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby thedestination » Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:49 am

catherineyronwode,

THANK YOU SO MUCH. I will get on this immediately!!!

To clarify: When moving her candle away I would be moving her towards her new mate's candle, so 4 figural candles in all if I'm reading that correctly? I need to pick up your book anyway so I may just make one big order.
thedestination

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:58 am

thedestination,

Yes, that is correct -- in the picture shown, the future mate of your husband's ex-lover would be in the position shown by the ornage saucer in the photo on the Break Up spells page i linked to above.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby thedestination » Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:01 am

catherineyronwode wrote:thedestination,

Yes, that is correct -- in the picture shown, the future mate of your husband's ex-lover would be in the position shown by the ornage saucer in the photo on the Break Up spells page i linked to above.

That's what I thought, thank you! Would you suggest white for her future mate or red for him? I don't hate her, though sometimes i think I might, I just want her gone, I want him not sad and I want joy to resonate in my house. I appreciate you taking the time. I have a lot of respect for you as a worker, you are what got me into hoodoo nearly 10 years ago. Thank you again.
thedestination

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:35 pm

Hello, thedestination ,

I would make them both go to red if this were me.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:36 am

Thedestination,

Miss aida's method is fine if you do not hate the woman. You can also use white, which was your first inclination, and would be mine too, for an "unknown" person.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: Hot Foot to Drive Away Ex-Lover-Ex-Spouse of My Lover-Spouse

Unread postby Dimplez » Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:58 am

Hello everyone... I am looking for help for an issue I have. I have read the thread and tried to find a similar situation as mine. I have but there is a bit difference.... The issue is that my boyfriend and I have been having some issues. I am doing reconciliation work on him at this time. I have over heard him talking to a female over the phone, who I believe is influencing him on what to do about our relationship. I would like to get her out of our way but I do not have a NAME. What would you suggest for this situation when no name is known and what spell? Also after the reconciliation spell is complete can I bury it in the front yard? Another question would be what spell can I use on our relationship besides reconciliation to get things back where they were? Thanks in advance for your help.
Dimplez

Unread postby Miss Athena » Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:53 pm

Hi Dimplez,

I'm sorry you're going through this. There is nothing worse than someone trying to interfere with your relationship like this.

I would put her in a freezer spell to stop her momentum and influence over your partner. You can identify her as "the woman on the phone interfering with my relationship" or words to that effect. Search the forum for freezer spells and you can get an idea of how to construct it and put her on ice indefinitely.

If your boyfriend is still in a relationship with you, bury the remains of love spells in your back yard to keep him with you. You could also work a honey jar on him, as well as dressing yourself with Love Me and Stay With Me products.

http://www.luckymojo.com/loveme.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html

I hope this helps.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Dimplez » Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:11 am

Thank you Miss Athena... We are still together and we live together as well... I will look into the freezer spell... Will the spell freeze the communication or just stop her from influencing him? I want her butt out period... Thanks
Dimplez

Unread postby Miss Athena » Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:07 pm

Hi Dimplez,

It will freeze her behavior and ability to influence him. In other words, it puts her on ice.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

I need to get my ex-wife to move out

Unread postby makinit1965 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:14 pm

Help!
We've been divorced since 2010 and she moved out and due to $$ moved back in short term in 2011,
so here we are in 2016 and I can't get her to move out. My teenage son and adult son see nothing but
Mom and Dad.
Not in love and I need her to meet someone and move the heck out! I'm in limbo for I can't move on
because of my big heart to let her come back only to save money and then move back out..
UUGGHHH
Help!!!!!!
makinit1965

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:46 pm

Hello, makinit1965 ,

Welcome to the forum!

If you get a chance (and wish to do so), please introduce yourself on the introduction thread.

I have merged your post to the appropriate thread.

Please read the 4 pages here and ways of using Hotfoot!!

And for yourself? Stop being so nice!! LOL.

You need to be wearing some Crucible of Courage to subside that pity you have: www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html

I feel so bad for you.

I pray that you will get on with your life soon

Wishing you the very best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Sharonwithgreeneyes » Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:02 pm

Hi makinit1965,

what about a steady work or money drawing spell? Or a moving candle spell to find her a new man?

Miss Aida is right, you need to be more firm with her. She is taking advantage of you. After all, you two are divorced.

It will be hard to do, I know.

Maybe she could move in with your adult son (if he has his own place) or rent a room somewhere. Lots of single women have roommates or house sit etc.
Good luck! Sharon
Sharonwithgreeneyes

Unread postby makinit1965 » Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:32 pm

Sharon,
Thank you for that encouragement, how do I do a find her a new man spell.....that would be sooooooo wonderful!
Oldest son in college and youngest is in HS.
Nice Guys Do Finish Last!
Thank you
B
makinit1965

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:27 pm

Hello, makinit1965,

Here is an array o love spells that Miss cat wrote:

www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

Good luck!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Breakup/ Hot Foot my boyfriends ex

Unread postby caligirl00 » Thu May 19, 2016 9:27 am

Hi there, I have been doing some research on how to get my boyfriends ex out of our lives. She keeps calling and texting him and also sending him emails.

I've tried talking to him about this and he just gets annoyed and says he's not doing anything.

I've tried confronting her as well and all she tells me is that it's a 2 way street and I agree.

My boyfriend is very secretive when it comes to his feelings l, I've told him to be with her if that's where he wants to be but he always tells me she means nothing to him. I want to separate the 2 and make her go away completely but I have no idea where she lives.

I've tried the freezer spell but I'm not sure if that's working.

I've looked into hot foot but it says it requires me to spread the ingredients where she walks and I have no idea where she lives.

Is there a way I can hot foot her if I don't know where she's at. I do have her name and DOB I don't know if that helps by much.

Please help!
caligirl00

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu May 19, 2016 8:45 pm

Hello, caligirl00 ,

Yes, you can do that.

BUT........

Since they are both communicating with each other, a break up spell is more in order: www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

I hope this helps

Wishing you the best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby taraann » Fri May 20, 2016 8:01 pm

I am Tara by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony.

I was rejected by my husband after three years of marriage because his first woman had put a spell on him and he left me and the kids and went back to her. One day when i was reading through the web, I found this Forum. Since then, using the suggestions posted here, I have regained his love and he is back in our home. Things are still a bit shaky, but his ex has left town. Thanks.
taraann

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun May 22, 2016 9:34 pm

Congratulations, taraann!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Mentally Abusive Ex/Mother of Child

Unread postby MsFiresign01 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:44 pm

Hi All,

I have a rather unique situation that I am currently dealing with. I am in a relationship with a really wonderful guy, who has a big heart and tries to do the right thing as far as his children are concerned. The problem is, his ex who he had the last child with is complete and total nightmare.

I recently had a reading and found out that she has been doing controlling work on him to make him bend to her will, and give her money whenever she demands it. He generally keeps these things from me because he knows that I would not go for it if I knew about it. She does a break-up spell on the two of us every full moon, i know. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Recently it has worked. Her main agenda is to get rid of me. To hotfoot me out of town and out of his life so she can have complete and total control.

She has mentally abused this man so horribly that he virtually has no self esteem. He is a very handsome man and has a lot to offer and does not desire to be with her. She is determined to make him pay and make his life miserable, and has even gone as far as to try and turn his family against me, even though they have never met me.

I recently found out through a reading that this woman is bipolar and has always had an agenda when it comes to this man. She had the child with the intention of trapping him. After the child got here, she turned into a complete bitch and is now using her to control this man's life, essentially controlling our relationship. I'm constantly doing uncrossing skull work on him to help the situation. She even controls how often the two of us see each other, which is not very. He is a constant work-a-holic, thinking that the more money he makes and gives her, she will get off of his back.

I have binded her and done a mirror box and even a freezer spell on her.

I burned some John The Conqueror and Cast Off Evil work for him as well. He began challenging her and telling her no.

So, she has gone and employed the work of a rootworker.

I want this woman out of our relationship. She uses this child, she's not a good mother, and she is able to hide her mental illness from everyone. She is a miserable and horrible individual who will eventually drive this man crazy if I don't hurry up and intervene. I would like to have a family of my own with him. She has done work on my womb to keep me from having a child with him and blocking his finances to keep us from getting married.

I recently purchased a Nation Sack from LM but I'm having the hardest time getting him to me to collect what I need.

Any suggestions would be great!
MsFiresign01

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:09 pm

Hello, MsFiresign01

Welcome to the forum

Oh my God, what a nightmare this woman is!

Maybe it's time to cross her up?

www.luckymojo.com/crossing.html

And please use protection on all of you

Here is an array of protections spells that Miss cat has written:

www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Wishing you the very best of luck

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby cmhopkins7443 » Tue May 02, 2017 7:54 am

I'm not sure this goes here, if it doesn't please let me know. I need the mother of a break-up spell, but not for two people who are in a traditional "relationship". My current hubby was married previously and had children. The ex wife will NOT leave him alone. She calls constantly under the guise of "needing to talk about the kids." She demands him to leave our house at all hours, always about the kids. FYI...it is rarely about the kids. I am tried of her and I want her to move to another state NOW! The break up spell kits refer to lovers, so how do I tweak it for non-lovers? And how do I amp it up to 1000x what it is? I cant begin to describe the pain that this has/is causing me. Both he and I are tired of him being required to be the head of 2 households. He has said before that he is tired of her, but he feels that denying her will cause him to lose contact with his teenage kids. Well, I don't have that regret. I don't care if I have to curse her to hell and back again, I am willing to live with the consequences.
cmhopkins7443

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue May 02, 2017 3:53 pm

Hello cmhopkins7443,

The Reconciliation thread wasn't the place for your question, so I moved it over here. If you'll scroll up through up this forum, you'll find lots of spellwork ideas for this very situation.

Mainly, I think some Hot Foot work on her would help you a lot, as well as doing a freezer spell on her to freeze her out of your lives:

http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

I'd be careful not to be too hard on her though if he's worried about losing contact with the kids. It might be a good idea to get a reading to make sure your plan is the right one:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Take care.
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite, St. Martha, Bone Mama!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ma853 » Mon May 08, 2017 7:36 am

okay so these all sound good.
dear all, so my situation is that I met this amazing man on Instagram. we didn't stop texting for two weeks, we finally met and we had dinner where 3 hours passed and we didn't feel a thing! I spent the night and we had an amazing time and he made it clear this was not just a hook up. next day he dosn't contact me so i asked him whats up and he said that I was great and he had a great time but he realized that hes not over his ex yet and needs time to get over her before he starts anything new. they broke up a while ago. she is friends with his family still and is invited to family events.
so I was thinking a black candle with cut and clear to get her out of his life and all his feelings away or should i use another color? for 7 days. longer?
then the next week is when hopefully my LM supplies come in, I will start come to me and follow me work on a 7 day vigil candle. maybe hummingbird? should i do a binding spell?
Like i want a serious relationship with this guy and there is potential that it can strongly come from his free will, he just needs help lol

what do you guys think?
what is my optimal way of doing this quickly and effectively

Thank you!
ma853

Unread postby natstein » Mon May 08, 2017 4:55 pm

Hello ma853,

The black candle with the Cut and Clear oil sounds perfect to me. You could even order a Cut and Clear fixed vigil candle that you can have shipped to you are set by Missionary Independent Spiritual Church. TO have the church set the light go to this link (http://www.missionaryindependent.org/ca ... clear.html)

When you say hummingbird candle I am assuming you are talking about the Chuparossa candle. I think that would be an excellent line of products to use in your situation. You might order the Love Me spell kit (http://www.luckymojo.com/products-love-me.html) and then order some Chuparrosa products (http://www.luckymojo.com/chuparrosa.html) to mix with the love products.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby mabel » Sun May 14, 2017 5:17 am

I'll be renting an apartment to do some negative work e.g. Hotfoot and I'm planning to head back home each day after the work is done so that anything negative will not be following me home.

Do u think I can do my LM hyssop bath at the apartment first before heading home so that whatever that's negative is removed before I reach home? And that before I reach my home I can do a quick smudge before entering my house for double protection?

Or do u think I can stay at the apartment throughout the course of the spell duration and perhaps do the spell work outside like the yard and then spray some salt at the door and window to prevent any negative coming into the apartment to affect me?
mabel

Unread postby natstein » Mon May 15, 2017 4:20 pm

Hello mabel,

I think you may be a little overly concerned. I have worked hotfoot candles along with all matter of cursing products with out concern for negative or bad things lingering in my home. Just properly clean up after yourself and you should be fine. If you are concerned about if the work is justified or not then I would recommend doing a divination on it.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby CrystalBox » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:00 am

Okay so this is the first time that I've ever done any kind of romance related work.

I just need a couple of suggestions. I've read through this topic and gathered as much information that I could about what I need to do, but here's my situation... I met a great guy a few months ago, but back when I met him his ex never really called/texted. Now recently, however, after finding out about me and him she suddenly decided that she wants him back. She's constantly calling and texting, and she is even pretending to have lymphoma just to get him to be all concerned and get him to take her to the doctor and all that. Of course she asks him to wait outside the building during these doctor visits (i'm guessing her sneaky butt doesn't even have real appointments). From what I understand about their relationship is that he has been with her for about 10 years, but they are on again off again. She normally wants him back whenever she finds out that he is dating someone else, then she likes to swoop in and ruin whatever he has going, and she'll uber guilt trip him by reminiscing about the good ole days and how she's always been there for him and whatnot. Well, I'm not gonna just sit back and let her do it to me. Her crap ends here with me.

I'm a little hesitant to use Destruction on her, because she likes to use any kind of turmoil that's going on in her life as an excuse to contact him and cry on his shoulder. I was going to go with a black candle dressed in either Break Up or Cut and Clear with her name and his name inscribed in it. Or should I use both oils? Then I will do a Vinegar jar on their "relationship." Then I will use some Hot Foot on a pic of her, maybe let the break up/cut and clear candle sit on top of it. Then I will Freeze her butt, but would a habanero pepper or a chile pepper be appropriate to use as a container?

Also, I know where she works, but I don't know where she lives. So could I sprinkle hot foot powder in front of the door of her job? I just want to make sure that I can do as much as I can to keep her from ruining what I have with him.
CrystalBox

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:24 pm

Hello, CrystalBox ,

Are you kidding me? She FAKED lymphoma? What a BITCH and what a horrible and thoughtless act against those that do have lymphoma. A mockery o them. I HATE her!

Hot foot:-YES

Vinegar Jar- Yes

Freezer- YES (and you can definitely use those peppers!!).

How abut this?

www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

I pray that your spells n her work expeditiously. And, she had better be careful of what she does. Faking lymphoma may get a Spirit, who has died from this horrific cancer, angry...

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby CrystalBox » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:57 pm

Thank you so much Miss Aida!

And YES! She is faking Lymphoma to get him to get back with her. She's so despicable that she even used Lymphoma as an excuse to break up with him and go no contact the last time that they broke up. When in reality, she just wanted to sleep with another man that she wanted on a whim. She's heartless, and doesn't deserve my man. She knows that he has a very big heart and she is taking advantage of it. Well NOT on my watch.

Thank you so much for the suggestions, and I will do each and every one of them.
CrystalBox

Previous

• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce